PDA

View Full Version : The Leader is not Yondaime

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 07:41 PM
When They said that gai was comin the leader had know clue who the hell that was http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/vol29.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14365.

Plus he has different color hair :) :D

Uzamaki Naruto
07-29-2006, 07:48 PM
her is an idea they dont want to spoil the series

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 07:49 PM
What It's not a she

Uzamaki Naruto
07-29-2006, 07:53 PM
sorry i meant here is an idea

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 08:13 PM
Ohhhh I understand

blueanne
07-29-2006, 11:21 PM
i support you .

Yondaime_YF
07-29-2006, 11:58 PM
that;s already been said in 317 discussion don't bother posting threads with no reasons

YoshiToshi
07-30-2006, 12:07 AM
When They said that gai was comin the leader had know clue who the hell that was http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/vol29.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14365.

Plus he has different color hair :) :D
You are such a newb. Stop making threads when there's already a discussion on the Akatsuki Leader.

since we know nothing of the akatsuki leader, closed for the time being, since people are just arguing about the same people over and over again.....with no facts!

so until we even see akatsuki again..

ADDITIONAL AKATSUKI LEADER THREADS RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 1 DAY BAN

CLOSE NO JUTSU!-stickfied for future reference-
I really hope you get banned.

Also, there is no proof that Akatsuki's Leader's hair is whatever color, because manga is in BLACK AND WHITE.

please don't reply..... *reports*

Hinatard
07-30-2006, 12:28 AM
You are such a newb. Stop making threads when there's already a discussion on the Akatsuki Leader.

Also, there is no proof that Akatsuki's Leader's hair is whatever color, because manga is in BLACK AND WHITE.

Why?!

You sound like a 13 year old girl =/

And they showed the Akatsuki Leader's hair color in the colored page.

Grimmjow
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Why?!

You sound like a 13 year old girl =/

And they showed the Akatsuki Leader's hair color in the colored page.
the colored pages arent done by kishimoto

sujee
07-30-2006, 01:12 AM
close this silly little thread...
we all know yondaime is not the leader... chap 317.. and for ppl who did not read it yet, well thats too bad for them but you dont have to make a thread for it...

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-30-2006, 02:14 PM

What in gods name did I ever do to you I put you on my buddy List and this is how I'm Treated :(

goku100
07-30-2006, 04:35 PM
since we know nothing of the akatsuki leader, closed for the time being, since people are just arguing about the same people over and over again.....with no facts!

so until we even see akatsuki again..

ADDITIONAL AKATSUKI LEADER THREADS RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 1 DAY BAN

CLOSE NO JUTSU!-stickfied for future reference-
She specifically said not to create threads which involve the akatsuki leader but you did not bother reading so you will get a day ban. have fun and next time make sure you look around before creating threads.