if u say he's middle eastern,
well the middle east is in Asia
so debate this,
Jesus was born in Bethlaham which is in Asia,
therefore he is asian
and yes indians and arabs are asians too

Ninja48
08-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Okay, technically, sure. But Jesus could also have been of African descent, born in Bethlaham. Africans resided in the middle east as well. One thing is for sure though, Jesus isn't the pastey white european he is portrayed as in paintings (as far as I know, enlighten me please).

neji4ever
08-02-2006, 02:19 AM
so he is both black and asian so he is blasian

Kage_Ninja
08-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Jesus and catholics dont believe in evolution,therefore,no one is a descent of any race in his beliefs...skin color/eye shape dont magically change through time

Corbenk
08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
kage ninja, are you serious.

There is a difference of decadence and evolution. I am a decedent of my father. This is true, you can not disprove this. Not nessacarly saying I am an evolved form of him, but I AM a decedent.

There is no way jesus was white, he was defiantly form the east. I am siding with ninja saying he is probably african.

Kage_Ninja
08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
but i do agree could possibly have african blood in him,but he was born in Asia,like im born in America,so im Asian American,JC has to be Asian,being born there,but he has a 50/50 on being a black descent,or 50% chance of being Asian African

OffTheChain
08-02-2006, 05:23 AM
xDD...white european..whoever the hell portrayed him as that must have had a one tracked mind =/
Im blasian. Theres loads of blasians noawadays...probably was alot back then too?
yeh there is a posiblity he was of an african, or asian...but most probably african.

dont sayi "he's a 100% asian" cause we dont know for sure lol

IGOS
08-02-2006, 07:30 AM
acturally i am white, with blue eyes and dirty blond hair. :D

im joking, but if you look through out history you will find that anything past the 4th century cant be trusted since everything was altered by the church. its one of the only things that the movie Da Vinci Code got right. i would say he was most likely african-asian from the location he was in.

also you cant take visual characteristics from continant, for example egypt is in Africa but egyptians are not black.

Satoku
08-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Jesus Hong... he has no Idea where people are getting Christ

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2006, 08:30 AM
I think people portrayed Jesus as a white man because they themselves were white, and wanted Jesus to look just like them. Kind of the opposite of Christianity's philosophy. But yeah, he was probably dark-skinned. Come to think of it, all of the apostles might have been dark-skinned, because they were from the same area as Jesus.

strawhatluffy
08-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Well the pictures show him as a long brown-haired, white person. I reckon he would be African though,

Cipher
08-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Okay, technically, sure. But Jesus could also have been of African descent, born in Bethlaham. Africans resided in the middle east as well. One thing is for sure though, Jesus isn't the pastey white european he is portrayed as in paintings (as far as I know, enlighten me please).
Thats the truth, whether you believe or not.

hokge
08-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Amen, no pun intended.

Matonly1T
08-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Phoenicians were also in africa but they werent black, not everyone in africa is black. Plus Jesus was Jewish, and there are two kinds of Jews Sephardi<c> darker skinned and Ashkenazi<c> lighter skinned.

KrAZyNiNjABoY
08-02-2006, 04:12 PM
This reminds me of that boondocks episode.

Well, yea of course he's asian. middle east=asia. Duh. but it is possible that he could be black

sujee
08-02-2006, 04:19 PM
dammit where are you getting this.... jesus was an alien actually... he was left by a civilization from a neighbouring star system...he was left to restore peace to the planet... how do you explain the ufo pictures in the portraits... aliens have visited us from the very beginning... egyptians... how do you explain the perfect 4 90 degreed humongous pyramids that cant even be built today with all this technology... aliens helped them is what im saying and jesus is one type of those aliens... the ones that look somewhat like humans... but are very different.. they have many unknown powers.. like telepathy and such

SirBenoit
08-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Jesus Wang........It all clear now

KrAZyNiNjABoY
08-02-2006, 04:46 PM
u got that from family guy^^

DasBones_665
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
BABY G IS Asian..well so are russens so what?

i think jesus is black, but thats just me...and maybe alot more :D

dammit where are you getting this.... jesus was an alien actually... he was left by a civilization from a neighbouring star system...he was left to restore peace to the planet... how do you explain the ufo pictures in the portraits... aliens have visited us from the very beginning... egyptians... how do you explain the perfect 4 90 degreed humongous pyramids that cant even be built today with all this technology... aliens helped them is what im saying and jesus is one type of those aliens... the ones that look somewhat like humans... but are very different.. they have many unknown powers.. like telepathy and such

its ok sujee you can take off your tin foil hat now they arent listening (im just kidding but couldnt help myself)

Matonly1T
08-03-2006, 02:59 AM
you know that whole alien thing is really disrespectful.

Fubukimaru Yukishimo
08-03-2006, 03:35 AM
Actually, I remember a few years ago scientists tried to determine what Jesus REALLY looked like. They came out with a dark-skinned middle eastern man who was tall, slightly muscular, had short hair, and a short beard.

sujee
08-03-2006, 03:48 PM
you know that whole alien thing is really disrespectful.

how so...?

Matonly1T
08-03-2006, 03:55 PM
how so...?

well think about it, <keeping in mind im agnostic>. Hes viewed as a holy man, a son of god. If you don't believe it fine but all your doing is insulting the thousands of people who believe he died for humanities sins. Theres also a reason why there arent any pyramids anymore 1. To hard to build today, not enough 'willing' man power. 2. They were built by the slaves of egypt and to say they were made by aliens is a kinda a insult to the people who died making them.

SirBenoit
08-03-2006, 04:25 PM
who knows what he lookd like, no one will ever know until U DIE

ganondorfs kid
08-03-2006, 04:39 PM
so he is both black and asian so he is blasian

don't be a f'ing idiot, jesus was not black >_> at the very least he was tanned...look at all the people in isreal now...how many are black and how many are white...EXACTLY

i win.

Fubukimaru Yukishimo
08-03-2006, 04:49 PM
don't be a f'ing idiot, jesus was not black >_> at the very least he was tanned...look at all the people in isreal now...how many are black and how many are white...EXACTLY

i win.

I can't tell if you're trying to say if Jesus was a tanned white person. If you are, you deserve to be smacked upside the head with a cross. If not, ignore that last statement.

Smeeeeee
08-03-2006, 05:15 PM
hell yea hes asian. clearly asian is the superior race. and god is superior. DUH

Matonly1T
08-03-2006, 05:20 PM

i win.

Phoenicians were also in africa but they werent black, not everyone in africa is black. Plus Jesus was Jewish, and there are two kinds of Jews Sephardi<c> darker skinned and Ashkenazi<c> lighter skinned.

I agree, just like I said in my post on page 1.

SirBenoit
08-03-2006, 05:34 PM
ha ha ha wow i always was wondering what was the superior race, thats why most nasty diseases all start in asia. (because they are so much smarter)
Anyways does that mean Muhammad was asian also

sujee
08-03-2006, 07:58 PM
well think about it, <keeping in mind im agnostic>. Hes viewed as a holy man, a son of god. If you don't believe it fine but all your doing is insulting the thousands of people who believe he died for humanities sins. Theres also a reason why there arent any pyramids anymore 1. To hard to build today, not enough 'willing' man power. 2. They were built by the slaves of egypt and to say they were made by aliens is a kinda a insult to the people who died making them.

search google....
how do you explain the lack of hyrogliphics, *spelling*, of the pyramids and the sphynx ever being built... i mean the egyptians painted every part of their life... something that big should have definetly been painted

AnthonyG
08-03-2006, 08:01 PM
ok look no1 knows how he looked and it doesnt matter wer ur born i could be born in anywer in the world but that does not mean that i would be that race!

Matonly1T
08-03-2006, 10:29 PM
because the pyramids that were made for the pharaoh and the hieroglyphics depicted what the pharaoh had did/accomplished. If you want to post a
Conspiracy Theory about "aliens" post it in that section. Also the egyptians didnt paint every part of their lives, the pharaoh had people paint hieroglyphics for his tomb about his accomplishments, not his servants daily lives. Btw its not painting its really documentating. I know it was built by slaves, what the scientists believe is only based on hypothesis. Even if the egyptians hadn't had the slaves build it, I find it ridiculous that 'aliens would create something like that'

DasBones_665
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
well think about it, <keeping in mind im agnostic>. Hes viewed as a holy man, a son of god. If you don't believe it fine but all your doing is insulting the thousands of people who believe he died for humanities sins..
and its also just as bad when those people say that other relgions that thousands of people believe in is crap and they are destained for an eternaty of fire and suffering

Miburo
08-03-2006, 11:35 PM
JC is asian,
if u say he's middle eastern,
well the middle east is in Asia
so debate this,
Jesus was born in Bethlaham which is in Asia,
therefore he is asian
and yes indians and arabs are asians too

Ok, what the hell? Let me get this straight, you're saying "Jesus was born on the continent of Asia. Discuss." right? What is there to discuss? How would anyone engage in a debate about this? Why, man? : )

Oh, and Matonly1T, there's nothing disrespectful about saying Jesus is an alien. If people can say he's the son of an omnipotent super being then I see nothing wrong with saying he's merely an alien instead. I mean, his theory has just as much logical backing as the 'son of God' theory afterall, so it's deserving of just of respect as a rivaling theory.

Matonly1T
08-04-2006, 12:33 AM
First of all, Bethleham is is present day Israel, which is in the Middle East, not Asia- Asia includes countries from India and Pakistan to the Pacific Rim(China, Japan, Korea,) and extends to Southeast Asia(Vietnam, Cambodia,etc)- Jesus was not African either, as the peoples of the historic Middle East- the Israelites, Babylonians,Chaldeans,Sumerians,etc- were similar to the present day inhabitants of their lands-
as for the alien theory, it is ridiclous, and belongs with the ideas of Von Donnigen's Chariots of the Gods, which posits aliens in ancient Egypt, Peru, Mexico - why would anyone think that Jesus was from outer space in the first place?No Biblical source ever defines God as an omnipotent super being- that sounds more like a character from Star Trek.

search google....
how do you explain the lack of hyrogliphics, *spelling*, of the pyramids and the sphynx ever being built... i mean the egyptians painted every part of their life... something that big should have definetly been painted

Let me explain, the egyptian tombs did not always have heiroglyphics everywhere- the only writing that might have appeared on the Sphinx would have most likely have been a cartouche ( the oval with the Pharoah's name and titles) between the paws- like the pyramids, the Sphinx would have been made of one type of stone and faced with another, more decorative , stone- these exterior facing stones were removed locally over time, and used for building- the cartouche would have been destroyed-

sujee
08-04-2006, 01:40 AM
First of all, Bethleham is is present day Israel, which is in the Middle East, not Asia- Asia includes countries from India and Pakistan to the Pacific Rim(China, Japan, Korea,) and extends to Southeast Asia(Vietnam, Cambodia,etc)- Jesus was not African either, as the peoples of the historic Middle East- the Israelites, Babylonians,Chaldeans,Sumerians,etc- were similar to the present day inhabitants of their lands-
as for the alien theory, it is ridiclous, and belongs with the ideas of Von Donnigen's Chariots of the Gods, which posits aliens in ancient Egypt, Peru, Mexico - why would anyone think that Jesus was from outer space in the first place?No Biblical source ever defines God as an omnipotent super being- that sounds more like a character from Star Trek.

Let me explain, the egyptian tombs did not always have heiroglyphics everywhere- the only writing that might have appeared on the Sphinx would have most likely have been a cartouche ( the oval with the Pharoah's name and titles) between the paws- like the pyramids, the Sphinx would have been made of one type of stone and faced with another, more decorative , stone- these exterior facing stones were removed locally over time, and used for building- the cartouche would have been destroyed-

why are u so biased...
and oh yes he prob was asian ... altho still an alien

Azuremen
08-04-2006, 02:33 AM
Alien just means different. You guys mean in the outter space way. Which makes sense, as God really isn't from earth, and Jesus being his only begotten son, would kinda make him an alien, mentally at least.

Is the pastey white portral wrong? Likely. Would he look chinese, no. Try middle eastern and Jewish.

I see very little bias in matonly's statement, just his views.

And btw, I am Mormon, so I do feel a need to defend the statement from DadBones in regard to the hell fire. Thats not actually the case, biblically speaking. Its the tendency of uniformed religious people making claims simply because they do not really understand what their faith is. Kinda tragic.

Matonly1T
08-04-2006, 03:30 AM
Alrite, ill say it again. Jesus was not asian because 1. he was a Jew. There weren't any asian Jews back then 2. If you actually read my post you'd know that setting of the entire of story takes place outside of Asia. 3. King David was one of Jesus' relatives. 4. Jesus couldn't be black either because there few or no blacks up in that area because they stayed in south Africa they weren't used as slaves either. What I said isn't bias, so how about a real response and not the crap you just fed me.

Yondaime_YF
08-04-2006, 11:17 AM
ye i guess u can say that but he must have been an african descendant as he was a jew

Matonly1T
08-04-2006, 11:31 AM
ye i guess u can say that but he must have been an african descendant as he was a jew

can you run that by me one more time? King David wasnt an african and hes one of jesus' ancestors. The africans had little to no contact with the jews, they lived in south africa they were mainly in contact with the eygptians. It was very rare to see a african in the nothern part of africa.

sujee
08-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Alrite, ill say it again. Jesus was not asian because 1. he was a Jew. There weren't any asian Jews back then 2. If you actually read my post you'd know that setting of the entire of story takes place outside of Asia. 3. King David was one of Jesus' relatives. 4. Jesus couldn't be black either because there few or no blacks up in that area because they stayed in south Africa they weren't used as slaves either. What I said isn't bias, so how about a real response and not the crap you just fed me.

do you have a good enough reason why i should waste 2 mins of my life responding to ur idiotic posts?

Hinata Fanatic
08-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Did You Know Jesus Was A Jew? *Quote From Clerks 2*

OffTheChain
08-04-2006, 01:59 PM
and thats why cleopatra was black >.>

Mat does make a point, there were no blacks near israel, maybe a few...But Israel isnt that far from Africa...and south africa O.o confused about that part..

technically Middle east IS west asia, just they didnt wanna classify themselves as being part of the asia we know cause they would be more like African-Eurasian.

West Asia has Israel, Turkey, Pakistan and places such as that not China and Japan, but its still asia.

but question is, if someone is from Israel, would you call em an Israeli? or an asian? or an african-eurasian?

Matonly1T
08-04-2006, 07:54 PM
do you have a good enough reason why i should waste 2 mins of my life responding to ur idiotic posts?

because I take time writing my posts proving myself right through knowledge.

@OTC

and thats why cleopatra was black >.>

Though many people believe that today because egypt was in africa, Cleopatra was actually a homely greek woman. She was desecended from of one the generals of alexander the great named "Ptolemy" she was the last of ptolemaic dynasty which was 100% greek. Cleopatra had a sister and a brother but she was last of them. To keep their bloodline greek they married within their family.

Africa Refers to only in africa, though is near israel it isnt in africa. Africa has two cultural and geographic designations, north africa sub-saharan africa. In todays world and geography asia is asia and the middle east is the middle east. In the Sub-Saharan has mainly ligher skin middle easterns while north africa has the africans. In all truth it'd be highly rare/highly unlikely, like I said to see an african in israel because travel was dangerous and they spoke another language.

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4277/mapdt6.png

garrow
08-04-2006, 07:56 PM
omg its all not true back then it wasnt the middle east. plus they never really said in the bible that hes was from any nationaltey

Matonly1T
08-04-2006, 08:54 PM
omg its all not true back then it wasnt the middle east. plus they never really said in the bible that hes was from any nationaltey

Read my previous posts, 1. He was a jew. 2. Why do you think he got the crown of thorns? They were meant to mock him saying he was the king of the jews. It was the middle east and a bit of the sub-saharan.

narutoeye
08-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Countries which are near to Bethlaham are Israel, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Jordon, Iraq and Egypt. People who live in these areas are neither black nor look like Asians. It’s true that Middle East is in Asian, but they never look like Asian or Africans. The majority are white Arabs, but with black eyes and black hair.
However, Jesus is not Arabic and he sent as a prophet to the Jewish.
Israel and Palestine are the most important lands in the world, because Jewish, Christians and Muslims have their own holy places there. In addition to the strategic location which is in the middle of the 3 old cotenants Asia, Africa and Europe.

KoNg
08-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Africans migrated to the middle east settling with arabs and soon mixed or look up the bantu migrations...most of the arabs in the middle east you see now have probably a darker toned skin and just african attributes, sure he lives asia, but he's middle eastern. Because if you study the Africans they have migrated a lot during their time, for example the bantu migration.

Matonly1T
08-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Africans migrated to the middle east settling with arabs and soon mixed or look up the bantu migrations...most of the arabs in the middle east you see now have probably a darker toned skin and just african attributes, sure he lives asia, but he's middle eastern. Because if you study the Africans they have migrated a lot during their time, for example the bantu migration.

True^ but they actually they didn't migrate in that time when Jesus was around. The africans usually stayed where they were. Due to a different language and customs.

SirBenoit
08-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Jesus was a jew, not black, asian, spanish, i think we would know if he was one of those. why because he would of stuck out and that was never mention that he was born another race, than the people around him. matonly1T i think these people are messing, these fact or points they bring up are stupid

Matonly1T
08-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Jesus was a jew, not black, asian, spanish, i think we would know if he was one of those. why because he would of stuck out and that was never mention that he was born another race, than the people around him. matonly1T i think these people are messing, these fact or points they bring up are stupid

amen. People need to learn before posting stuff that just pops into their heads.

narutoeye
08-06-2006, 04:12 PM
The majority of Arabs don't look like Africans, but they look like Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians. They are NOT BLACK PEOPLE, but they do have black eyes and black hair with long nose and straight hair. However, they are little darker than Europeans.

DarkAztek
08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
This isn't a debate. This is an idiot contest.