PDA

View Full Version : Kakshi guiden(i think)

strider4545
02-10-2005, 05:32 PM
I remeber in the manga theres a part called kakashi gaiden. I think they should make that into a special for the anime!!!!

(MODS: if this is in the wrong place plz move and sorry!)

Yosano
02-10-2005, 05:36 PM
That would be cool
but .....
the Anime's name is NARUTO not KAKSHI

see my Point .:cool:

strider4545
02-10-2005, 05:46 PM
so KAKASHI IS AN AWOSOME CHARACTER besides it could be kakashi telling naruto and sakura about it

Yosano
02-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey that could work

Hey You are very smart:cool:

strider4545
02-10-2005, 05:55 PM
of course. But yeah i think the anime peoplemakers dudes should do that

Yosano
02-10-2005, 05:56 PM
i have to Agree with you

its an awsomel idea :cool:

kakashi_00x000
02-10-2005, 10:37 PM
the kakashi gaiden will make an awsome part in the anime!

Gemakai
02-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Kakashi Gaiden....is that the bit about his past? If so, I think it would just be Kakashi remenincing (sp?) on his past during a break he has from all the missions he's been sent on.

nma
02-10-2005, 10:42 PM
No, its an actual part of the series. The Kakashi Gaiden is the arc right after this arc.

Gemakai
02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
What was it about?

Gallean
02-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Kakashi Gaiden....is that the bit about his past? If so, I think it would just be Kakashi remenincing (sp?) on his past during a break he has from all the missions he's been sent on.

That sounds interesting....I don't know about the manga since I haven't read it yet....but episodes or a separate series with kakashi narrating? :P That would be fun. Especially if he starts getting all perverted and stuff and goes gaga over an "adult" book or movie...haha :D

Now THAT Kakashi...I LIKE!

hotohori
02-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Hell yeah they should include the Kakashi Gaiden in the anime. It would be a huge loss to the anime watchers out there to miss out on Kakashi's story.

kidistight
02-11-2005, 08:15 AM
I remeber in the manga theres a part called kakashi gaiden. I think they should make that into a special for the anime!!!!

(MODS: if this is in the wrong place plz move and sorry!)
Um dude I actually think that is a spoiler but since nobody else cares, I will spoil things as well in a way. Chances are about 100 to 1 that they aren't going to do that. I base that on the fact that the anime follows the manga pretty closely and they probably want to keep the distance that the two have from each other. If the manga was just like an episode or chapter ahead of the anime, the manga might lose some of it's readers since most people will want to see things animated.

nma
02-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Um dude I actually think that is a spoiler but since nobody else cares, I will spoil things as well in a way. Chances are about 100 to 1 that they aren't going to do that. I base that on the fact that the anime follows the manga pretty closely and they probably want to keep the distance that the two have from each other. If the manga was just like an episode or chapter ahead of the anime, the manga might lose some of it's readers since most people will want to see things animated.
Not really, if the anime catches up to the manga they either take a break so that the manga can get ahead again or they start to make up their own stuff. So either way people are still going to read the manga. I think that they are going to do the Kakashi Gaiden, but then take a break like the manga did, only longer.

kidistight
02-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Not really, if the anime catches up to the manga they either take a break so that the manga can get ahead again or they start to make up their own stuff. So either way people are still going to read the manga. I think that they are going to do the Kakashi Gaiden, but then take a break like the manga did, only longer.
Did the manga take a break? I guess they did take like a 2 - 3 week hiatus, but then again the manga doesn't seem to have as many times when it just doesn't come out. Like for holidays and stuff i seem to recall that the manga still comes out even if the anime doesn't.

sabakunoGaara
02-12-2005, 02:03 AM
If the storyline of it was important im sure theyre going to find one way or another to include it or atleast the important parts...or atleast i hop i have no idea what its abt but well they better tell us abt his past sometime