PDA

View Full Version : Is a wifes place....

KrAZyNiNjABoY
08-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Do u think a wifes place is in the kitchen? as they say?

Takumi
08-05-2006, 05:24 PM
no, a wife or any other woman has the exact same rights as men, and vice versa, men should be in the kitchen too, off course, it depends on each household who uses the kitchen the most, but in my family everyone cooks, mom, dad, brother, myself, other brother. So it shouldn't make a difference between the female or male as to who should be in the kitchen.

SirBenoit
08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
no, that is the dumbest thing ever, why do they have to clean. wife should beable to work or whatever she wants. i wish i didnt have to work and could stay a home and clean sign me up

sujee
08-05-2006, 06:01 PM
no...she should have all the rights her man does

Ichimoku
08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Probably a few decades/centuries ago, but definitely not in today's world. Women have fought too hard for their rights to be thought of as nothing but housewives who cook for their families. You can't say one gender belongs somewhere and another somewhere else.

drunk_sea_monkey
08-05-2006, 10:31 PM
nope. i get pissed when a guy says, 'go back to the kitchen where you belong and make me something' o_0 ticks me off alot actually

but i guess if thats all they do all day then sure. i mean it was like that before they just stayed at home all day cooking and cleaning and whatnot.
but now its all different

KrAZyNiNjABoY
08-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Good facts. exatly what i think. but my mom likes to make me things but i tell her to let me do it.

Matonly1T
08-06-2006, 04:40 PM
eh... her place is anywhere she wants to be.

SirBenoit
08-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Many women work now because of money, they're needed to. So really lots of women are working now, some are the Bread Winners. My future wife has a great job making twice as much as me, so she says i might be staying home with the kids. I dont know how i feel about it yet, women are more independent now, its not the 50's

DarkAztek
08-06-2006, 06:48 PM
What, are you serious? ...I need a very good reason not to dump this thread in the Dumbasses Unite forum and I need this reason in two days before I take action.

A woman is a person. They have a right to choose their own lifestyle.

slayer91
08-06-2006, 06:51 PM
no a wifes place is to be ur wife nothing more nothing less

Naru-rin
08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Um...Is this really worthy of debate when it would obviously be onesided, if the smart, non-ignorant people posted? And I assume all the smart, non-ignorant members have not been banned, and are generally the only ones who post in the debate section..
And, yes, a wife belongs where she wants. If she's an anime otaku, she belongs...In front of the TV or computer screen. If she wants to be that wife that only cooks for her kids and husband, then she can be.
It's kinda one-sided right now..

LightDreamer
08-07-2006, 12:19 AM
I like this debate. Everyone sounds angry or looking to seem dignified, yet everyone is on the same side.

Neways, to make this seem less like spam I shall ask this! Who's they? Who is this they that you are refering too. Anyways, I can't even think of a response to this..this whatever it is. This everyone say the same thing and get it over with. Soo I guess i too say no a wife's place should not be a kitchen, unless she chooses it to be such.

KrAZyNiNjABoY
08-07-2006, 12:53 AM
What, are you serious? ...I need a very good reason not to dump this thread in the Dumbasses Unite forum and I need this reason in two days before I take action.

A woman is a person. They have a right to choose their own lifestyle.

Because i know people who say that women should only do the shopping and cooking and cleaning and such.

Yondaime_YF
08-07-2006, 01:18 AM
call me sexist or watever u want but my wife wouldn't be working outside of the kitchen and the house only place she gets equal with me would be my bed

GaaraOfTheDeathSand
08-07-2006, 01:36 AM
well then ur one of those people who HATE freedom and only care about sex i hate that... no well actually depends does the lady like cooking and working in the kitchen? then sure if thats what makes her happy but if likes other things then no women have equal rights like men

ShinobiKnight
08-07-2006, 08:06 AM
No. Women generally should have goood jobs, but should still do a little work around the house. The wife's place is wherever she is needed.

flareofdragon
08-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Well really, we are talking about generalities here, in a personal level it might be.

For example, if a guy can make so much money that he can support the whole family/ vice versa, then the woman will probably be at home taking care of the kids. Its needed at the early years.

DarkAztek
08-07-2006, 05:44 PM
This thread is retarded. I'm cutting it off a day early.