PDA

View Full Version : why do the huuyga look like they're blind???

godzilla-j
02-10-2005, 07:49 PM
why do the huuyga look like they're blind??? i thought they were blind fighters until my friend said that they werent blind.

Roy Mustang
02-10-2005, 07:55 PM
its the byakugan and blood line limit its also other way around they not blind they see better than and other human and animal

Yosano
02-10-2005, 08:17 PM
i know all about the blood limit but they still look like they are blind

DarkAztek
02-10-2005, 08:38 PM
It is a way for the artists to draw immediate attention to their eyes, so you know that they have something special about their vision. It also allows us to clearly see who is from that clan (seeing as how they are one of the most powerful in the world).

kakashi_00x000
02-10-2005, 10:15 PM
if they have no puple (spelling?) then they look very different, so it's distinguishable, so u know, people can tell it's special. so that's what i think!

hotohori
02-11-2005, 06:55 AM
It is a way for the artists to draw immediate attention to their eyes, so you know that they have something special about their vision. It also allows us to clearly see who is from that clan (seeing as how they are one of the most powerful in the world).

Good point there. :) As Keitaro also said, they're not blind. Probably the theory to support the drawings of their eyes is that it became that because of the bloodline limit. Like maybe the Hyuuga ancestors had normal eyes but because of consistent training with their eye techniques, their eyes gradually changed and so did the genes they passed on to their descendants until it became what it is today - completely white eyes. :)

godzilla-j
02-11-2005, 03:02 PM
oh thats wierd...

hotohori
02-11-2005, 11:50 PM
oh thats wierd...

It's not that weird... well, weird depends on your point of view. If you look at how we humans developed and evolved through the course of history, it's only logical. Physical characteristics that are the most commonly used are further developed while those that become "useless" disappear over time. :)

Beckkoyuki
02-12-2005, 12:04 AM
I don't care bout that untill u ask bout it..but that kind of eyes make Hinata really "kawaii"..and Neji look weird though.

hotohori
02-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I don't care bout that untill u ask bout it..but that kind of eyes make Hinata really "kawaii"..and Neji look weird though.

Really? How come you find those eyes cool on one but weird on another? :( Well.. me I think they're really cool! I'd like to have those eyes! :p

HyuugaNeji
02-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Their eyes just give them all a mysterious feel. Only until the Chuuin examination (the written test part) did we find out that their eyes were special. Not telling everything right off causes the audience to wonder and "get into" the movie more when something like that is revealed. Yeah, they look blind, but that's so ironic because they have the best sight in the Ninja World! I think they look totally tight!

h4kk3
02-13-2005, 12:13 PM
It's not that they're blind, I dont think it's a side affect of the bloodline either, but I just think it's one of the features of the Byakugan bloodline.

nelsonkong
02-16-2005, 02:01 AM
I think the special effect on their eyes look like they are blind too. But i am ok with that, as long as i can recognise that is byakugan.

narutonegi
02-17-2005, 10:38 PM
they look blind because they don't have pupils and have round eyes so they can see all around

Typhoon
02-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Haha. Yeah, I know they look kinda blind but I guess it's just a way to show their uniqueness and bloodline. Their eyes have no pupils since it's way more advanced and developed than normal eys, and therefore I think the pupil really has no purpose and so it's ot included.

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
02-22-2005, 01:56 PM
they look blind because they don't have pupils and have round eyes so they can see all around

i've never though of it that way...but gud point

|tachi
03-07-2005, 03:57 AM
They look cool in that eyes though....

Phlemingo
03-07-2005, 04:03 AM
The pupil is white. Thus it is invisible. When they go into Byakugan mode, the pupil is visible.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 04:08 AM
Huahh...white pupil..??...NOw thats COOOLLLL....

heartthrob_god
03-19-2005, 02:16 AM
it's just to make their eyes look different from the normal eyes since the hyuuga eyes are capable of almost 360 degree vision

Archlan
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Maybe their eyes are completely white because it is what their eye has to consist of in order for them to use the byugaagan

kenokuvato
03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
I think that the reason that their eyes are all white is because if they had a pupil then it would seem to signify that they are look in the direction of thier pupils. So their eyes have no pupils, to show that they can see all 359 degrees because one point of their spinal column block vision in that 1 degree.

Fierce
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
What the hell..lol, they're not blind. It's just how the Japanese drew their eyes. They're supposed to have special looking eyes because of their bloodline limit.

RAW
03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
i think the byakkugan eyes are uber cool