PDA

View Full Version : narutokingthefirst really a girl

narutokingthefirst
08-08-2006, 04:46 PM
sorry to waste your time but i have to tell i am a girl from the day i have been here my brother taught me to type boy so love youi know you dont really care but tell every one

Corbenk
08-08-2006, 04:51 PM
I thought you were a girl the entire time...

Um, post this in the daily chat, there is no need for a topic for this.

narutokingthefirst
08-08-2006, 04:53 PM
ok sorry for wasting your time

Jaxon
08-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Whoop, I can see another member of the Dumbasses Unite fratenity on the way... I can see it's head... it's... a boy! No, wait, now it's a girl...

Vision X
08-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Whoop, I can see another member of the Dumbasses Unite fratenity on the way... I can see it's head... it's... a boy! No, wait, now it's a girl...

hahaha XD

--->Dumbasses Unite<---

narutokingthefirst
08-08-2006, 04:59 PM
thats exactly why i pretend to be a boy no one likes me why cant i be noarmal

Corbenk
08-08-2006, 05:00 PM
it's not that we do not like you because your a girl... We don't like you because your a cross-dresser

Jaxon
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
thats exactly why i pretend to be a boy no one likes me why cant i be noarmal

Oh stop talking crap. No-one dislikes you on the internet, but they might if you start bringing your grief to a forum.

it's not that we d not like you because your a girl... We don't like you because your a cross-dresser

Oh, no wait, scratch that.

Vision X
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
it's not that we do not like you because your a girl... We don't like you because your a cross-dresser

lmao *adds to sig* XD

Ore-sama
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Her thread may be dumb but there's no need to be mean either.

OffTheChain
08-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Well you know dont listen to the idiotic and heartless guys up above. (cept ore-sama) ^^

It doesnt matter what gender you are, we will like you..still

but if you are a silly spammer who posts meaningless threads in the wrong section..(uh huh) we wont like you.

but im sure you wont be spamming now, will you dear? I love my members who read the rules. Do you mind reading them too? :3

oh and dont worry hun, the whole forum will know anyways. no need to tell them ^^