PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Guy in Naruto? ^^

Totchi
02-11-2005, 03:48 AM
I thought that not only the boys in this forum should have a chance to vote for their favourite female Naruto character, but the girls should also have the chance for a voting ^^ But this time it´s about the guys in Naruto ^^

Because there are so many boys in Naruto, I combined two guys from the same team in one option. You can choose and afterwards you can post, which one you like most ^^ I decided to make the poll like that so that none of the good looking boys will be left out :)

btw. my choice is definately Gaara ;) (but I also like the other guys very much...^^)

hotohori
02-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Okay... umm.. kinda weird to have pairs.. yeah I know it's for organization but..

I voted Kakashi or Obito but my fave is really Kakashi. ;) Actually I also wanted to choose Itachi and Neji but since only one is allowed, then ok, Kakashi it is! :p Go Kakashi! Brainy and cool and (I say) good-looking although we've never seen his real face! :D

Anbu
02-11-2005, 05:48 AM
Of course it will be Itachi.. Especially when his cloak covers half of his face. Too cool!! And the way he hits Sasuke in episode 85. :p Kakkoiii!! ;)

Totchi
02-11-2005, 09:22 AM
@hotohori: You´re right, it somehow sounds weird :D But...I wrote "or", not "and" XD Otherwise it would be a bit of a problem :p ;)

*Sakura*
02-11-2005, 10:15 AM
itachi is the best

Naruto_239
02-11-2005, 10:37 AM
i think that Sasuke is deffinently the hottest charater. He just so.... Silent and Powerful and Strong and..... HOT!!

Lily229
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Sasuke or Itachi. I mean, they are both strong and silent (what I go for) and well...they kind of look a like to me. So if you like one for his looks then you have to like the other.

young naruto315
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
i'd say it would have to be obito or naruto

Mistress_sfc
02-12-2005, 03:27 AM
I guess Sasuke is the "hottest" guy in Naruto. Itachi and Kakashi aren't that bad. But I voted for Sasuke.

Totchi
02-12-2005, 03:56 AM
@abedin: Yep, you´re right XD Boys don´t have to vote...But if a boy wants to vote... :D

hotohori
02-12-2005, 08:50 AM
LOL :p well.. yeah.. it would be nice to have guys vote.. so we could also see which ones you think are ho-.... umm, i mean, let's just say, er, cool. :p

DoctorPepper
02-12-2005, 10:14 AM
I voted for Itachi. The guy is awesome. And i think about that day before he destroyed his clan.
Sasuke kid was also a very cute guy, but now he is like... weird.
About gaara i realy dont uderstand how can u like him, unlike the Haku (why did u forget him?) he looks like a girl but still remains some guy parts. And that is so... buaahh....

Freshgrease
02-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Even though I am a guy and I'd rather not choose for another guy I'd say Naruto.

HyuugaNeji
02-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Hands down, Sasuke. He seems like a real ladies' man, only if he got over trying to kill Itachi

Totchi
02-13-2005, 08:02 AM
@DoctorPepper: :confused: What? Gaara doesn´t look like a girl! I can´t see any signs of "girlyness" in his appearance or looks...Why do you think that he looks like a girl? I´m just interested... :)

abedin
02-13-2005, 09:04 AM
@DoctorPepper: :confused: What? Gaara doesn´t look like a girl! I can´t see any signs of "girlyness" in his appearance or looks...Why do you think that he looks like a girl? I´m just interested... :)

when i read the manga, i actualy thought gaara was a girl... until the character shows up in the anime

Totchi
02-13-2005, 09:23 AM
@abedin: That´s funny and interesting :D I´ve never thought that Gaara might be a girl...Never...I mean he´s not girlish. I can understand it in reference to Haku...but Gaara? No...

h4kk3
02-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Itachi or Neji, definately one of those, they are cool and handsome.

Hooded_Ninja
02-13-2005, 10:44 AM

I think he was referring to Haku. :D

Totchi
02-13-2005, 11:13 AM
@Hooded_Ninja: He said: "Unlike Haku he looks like a girl but remains some guy parts." That´s what he said. So he´s definately referring to Gaara.

acap
02-13-2005, 07:03 PM
bwahaaha..
for me i think, i will deffinetly choose SHIKAMARU. woo, he's ma man.. always look so cool in every situation. less talk, more think, a genius, unpredictable plan.. wow, he's great..

Beckkoyuki
02-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't forget bout Jiraiya-sama..he was a hottest guy in Naruto..full of determination..he is a real man bcoz of his perverted attitude..lol

hotohori
02-14-2005, 12:14 AM
@Hooded_Ninja: He said: "Unlike Haku he looks like a girl but remains some guy parts." That´s what he said. So he´s definately referring to Gaara.

Gaara, a girl? LOL :D

But.. come to think of it, have you guys seen that one doujinshi chapter where they made Gaara into a girl (I think it was Naruto Doujinshi chapter 1). LOL that was funny.. and Gaara looked like a cute lil girl too. :D I saw him first in the anime so I already knew he was a guy.. but i dunno about u manga readers who saw him first in the manga. :D

shojogirl
02-14-2005, 12:54 AM
ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITACHI! yepperz. *points* itachi is miiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee
*drool* itachi-kun *drool*

Sakatsu
02-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Welll........if I even WROTE Itachi is #1 on my list, then about half of the members of my FC would prob. quit. :/ >_> so I can't write it but......

*cough*

Well.......if you would like my opinion....

For the longest time I've had the BIGGEST and longest fucking crush on Kakashi......argh I can't describe it really..... and then one day *I think you know who* was introduced and I didn't look back since. ^^;;

Some odd favorites for a while b4 *I think you know who* was introduced included: Shino (have no clue why...), A 2 day Shikamaru craze from this Fanart that I saw with this half smile half pout kind of thing, Iruka for a while, Kabuto, Sasuke (believe it or not, but it did not last very long) and Asuma, sorta. >.<

The scariest thing was this dream I had about Gaara........long story short, it was a uhhh.....pretty explicit and so freaking scary because I have NO attraction to Gaara what so ever (and I hella don't like being an UKE to some 12 yr. old). :eek: Now that I think about it, I think I dreamed him up when I was reading his biography on a website or something. But it was SCARY :eek: .......and I still am kinda freaked out about it. So thats why he isn't on my list.

*cough* as you can see, other than from a few strange times, I prefer guys that are just a little closer to my age. Cuz I hella don't like 12 yr olds. (and I dislike 50 yr. old sick men). And I think that *I think you know who* is.......*covers nose*...argh..*runs out of room to stop massive nosebleed*

(and don't think I can't post in this thread cuz I love women and men, and I'm not afraid to admitt that. :) And did I say that it feels so good to say that? :D )

Waltz
02-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Itachi is one of the hottest guys in Naruto you know why? Because he is so freaking awesome your nose gonna bleed so hard. Plus his attitude, action, and his speech are way to cool so thats why I like him the most than his brother Sasuke.

Mal
02-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Well, I wouldn't say I'm attracted to Sasuke, because I'm not, but he's still hot in my opinion. If I was of the female persuasion I'd probably find him attractive.

dragonanimegirl8
05-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Peoples! Why The Hell Does Every Sasuke Fan Girl Like Him?!? Because He's Hott? Give Me A Break!

xnaruto_rocksx
05-27-2005, 10:17 PM
i voted for other, but i think neji and rock are pretty hot too. but i thinking kimimaru

swirlyrobeitachi
05-27-2005, 11:16 PM
itachis the hottest fighter around :D

almatari
05-30-2005, 05:18 AM
Well..Kakashi is qute, and smart and all..but we havent seen all of his face yet..so I choose Itachi, even if hes not my favorite charakter..but he is cool..I have to admit that..and one of the qutest..

Dizzykilla
05-30-2005, 05:30 AM
i know ima Man but if a had to chose 2 say who is the hottest boy i would have to say Haku...........easyally (he looks like a hot girl anywayz so it was easy 4me 2 answer)

shnannerz
05-30-2005, 02:23 PM
heh... i'm the only one that voted Neji...

victoria
05-31-2005, 12:18 AM
i wanted to vote for gaara but then it's in pairs rite? so i voted for naruto & sasuke
actually(sigh) wanted to vote two persons Gaara & sasuke :)

Kamatari
05-31-2005, 06:15 AM
itachi forever!! whoo! i wud haf voted for kakashi too but obito is obstructing the way so i didnt vote for him :P

HokageLee
06-01-2005, 06:34 PM
if i was a girl id choose lee and neji