PDA

View Full Version : Do you think narutos going to die in the next couple of episodes..

inyouraven
02-11-2005, 04:28 AM
i think naruto going to die in future episodes....and if he doesnt i think his friends cho,nej will still be alive;) :confused: :D

kazu_chan
02-11-2005, 06:15 AM
SPOILER.........(highlight if u want to read it)
sorry to tell u this but naruto does not die and his friends r all still alive but barely....

crewshiukaz
02-11-2005, 07:17 AM
pf . naruto can`t die.

hotohori
02-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Dude.. if Naruto was going to die, then the anime will end. Do you really think at the rate this anime is going, that it is about to end? :) And c'mon, Naruto can't die that easily.

XiRo
02-11-2005, 07:33 AM
:p Thats the stupidest suggestion I've ever heard, how can he die now when the manga is still going?

~ XiRo

kidistight
02-11-2005, 08:17 AM
i think naruto going to die in future episodes....and if he doesnt i think his friends cho,nej will still be alive;) :confused: :D
No man he isn't going to die yet he has to become Hokage and has to have it out with Itachi first. I think at least someone has to fight itachi.

leingod3355
02-11-2005, 08:21 AM
erm....Xiro had a point there....if he died, how come the manga still continue....
and if he died, the series would end....its his story after all...

Hooded_Ninja
02-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Well, maybe it's gonna be something like FMA...The Anime ends, but the Manga keeps goin. =P

young naruto315
02-11-2005, 11:20 AM
NOOOOO...naruto will never die but...YOU WILL!!! BWAHAHAHA...lol j/k

Beckkoyuki
02-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Naruto will never die dude..he is a main character..and the anime is also taken from his name..if he died.. the anime title will change to Sasuke..not Naruto anymore..

nma
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
lol, no. Naruto is the main character, he can't just die like this. If he does die, it'll be in a really cool way, probably after he comes Hokage.
Well, maybe it's gonna be something like FMA...The Anime ends, but the Manga keeps goin. =P
But thats different, the anime started making its own stuff up after it caught up to the manga, and right now the Naruto manga is still pretty far ahead of the Naruto anime.

sabakunoGaara
02-11-2005, 02:52 PM

WHAT! THERE IS MORE? I WANT!! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

and uh naruto dying...sorry but what kind of question is that?

abedin
02-12-2005, 12:55 AM
what a silly question... then what's the point of giving naruto's name to the anime if he's going to die..

Hooded_Ninja
02-12-2005, 07:07 AM
WHAT! THERE IS MORE? I WANT!! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

and uh naruto dying...sorry but what kind of question is that?

That's what I heard from my friends. I haven't actually read or watched FMA. :(

But even if Naruto does die, the story can go on. After all, with so many unique characters, it could be an endless story! =D

Or maybe they will go back to the 1st and 2nd when they were kids and tell us about their dreams, and how they made Konoha, etc. That would be kinda cool actually. An Anime jumping from one generation to the next. But it would be problematic to make up new stories, new thrills, new jutsus, and so on. :)

sabakunoGaara
02-12-2005, 08:43 AM
That's what I heard from my friends. I haven't actually read or watched FMA. :(

But even if Naruto does die, the story can go on. After all, with so many unique characters, it could be an endless story! =D

Or maybe they will go back to the 1st and 2nd when they were kids and tell us about their dreams, and how they made Konoha, etc. That would be kinda cool actually. An Anime jumping from one generation to the next. But it would be problematic to make up new stories, new thrills, new jutsus, and so on. :)

AH can u ask them where they get the remaining manga? ive seen the manga up till episoe 51 but it doesnt go on!!

and no cmon he cant die now its impossible its obvious that he will bcome hokage

XiRo
02-12-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm the friend who told him, Kietaro, horus, or some other person here told me that the manga continues and there is a site somewhere that puts up the new manga, I'll search the threads and find it for you.

~ Xiro

*Sakura*
02-12-2005, 03:48 PM
How can the hero die??????????
kind of weird question
and way too weird

XiRo
02-12-2005, 04:11 PM
http://www.anime-source.com releases the manga, but I haven't had time to check whether it is continuing.

~ Xiro

nma
02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm the friend who told him, Kietaro, horus, or some other person here told me that the manga continues and there is a site somewhere that puts up the new manga, I'll search the threads and find it for you.

~ Xiro
Heres the site http://www.degree-anime.com/onlinemanga/onlinemanga.php?act=view&series=Fullmetal%20Alchemist

This one is more up to date, but it doesn't have the first 25 chapters. A chapter comes out once a month and these are the guys who translate it. http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=20

HyuugaNeji
02-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Hopfully Kimimaru only because Naruto, Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru and Chouji have all really gotten good. They went all out and are assumed doomed because of that but who would've thought that they've advanced that far.

kei
02-12-2005, 05:42 PM
nope but he is going to get beat up

Freshgrease
02-12-2005, 05:47 PM
If he dies the whole show will be over, so no. In fact I think Naruto is going to kick some serious ass.

Beckkoyuki
02-12-2005, 08:35 PM
If something like FMA happen..Anime End..Manga keep going..hope that it(Naruto) have nice ending..like FMA.

firephoenix519
02-12-2005, 09:18 PM
he might die but not the Naruto who wasn't supoose to have the demon fox sealed in him if he dies I'm going over to japan and gonna smack the guy who wrote it and make him redo it its a never ending type thing

inyouraven
02-14-2005, 07:50 PM
lol,you guys/girls make alot of since ty lol didnt think i was going to get this much replys lol I feel loved kinda till next time

Totchi
02-15-2005, 03:33 AM
No, he won´t die. :) The others are right: What´s the sense in letting the main character die?

nelsonkong
02-15-2005, 04:32 AM
No, No, No...No matter how, Naruto won't die...if that be, end of story.

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanx alot nma and Xiro :)
No, he won´t die. :) The others are right: What´s the sense in letting the main character die?
well they could...but just not now :D

hotohori
02-18-2005, 12:13 AM
if he dies I'm going over to japan and gonna smack the guy who wrote it and make him redo it its a never ending type thing

LOL... wait for me then, I'll go with you! :p We'll smack him together! LOL :D

narutonegi
02-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Naruto will stay alive because i just know and neji and chouji will be alive because they are some main characters

Kagami Kyoji
02-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Naruto will stay alive because i just know and neji and chouji will be alive because they are some main characters

That's not always true...for any avid anime fan they know that there is almost ALWAYS a sad part where someone will die, loose, or something terrible...I don't think thier dead but it could happen!

OffTheChain
02-18-2005, 05:26 AM
if ya think about it it he cant die or theres no more series..which would be bad...the manga is still going on..and he has the healing power of kyuubi which isnt fixing into gear lately

sabakunoGaara
02-18-2005, 05:37 AM
if ya think about it it he cant die or theres no more series..which would be bad...the manga is still going on..and he has the healing power of kyuubi which isnt fixing into gear lately

lol ya true abt the manga...and ya the kyuubi powers well true it heals his wounds and stuff but i dont think it would prevent him from dying would it...i dont know ive never thought abt it..interesting point though!

Phlemingo
02-19-2005, 09:16 AM
What is the name of this Anime?
And if the main character dies, that means the anime is ended.
And main characters don't die until they achieve their dreams.

Legacy
02-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Hmm interesting, I guess the episodes are much farther behind than the manga. I might start reading/watching both again.

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 11:46 AM
What is the name of this Anime?
And if the main character dies, that means the anime is ended.
And main characters don't die until they achieve their dreams.

i think s/he means LATER as in the end of the series not like NEXT episode of smthg

Phlemingo
02-19-2005, 07:23 PM
But the referece the guy made to choji and neji... means he's talking about the upcoming eps.

yayitsjustint
02-21-2005, 02:27 AM
I hope naruto dies so the show can be renamed neji =D or maybe Kakashi

7mood
02-21-2005, 03:38 AM
naruto will stay alive coz the whole stroy is about him and he can't die like that .. if he dead there will be no more Naruto Eposides :D

Gigelf
02-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Well maybe Naruto will die, but that will be when he becomes a Hokage. I think Naruto will die in a fight, when he is protecting Konoha as a Hokage!
But I don´t really think that Naruto will die in the Anime, ´cause he is the main Chara and if he is in danger Kyuubi helps him. If Naruto dies it wouldn´t make sense to make more episods, most people wont watch them, because they are too disappointed...

STRAY_WOLF
03-13-2005, 03:46 PM
i will say just that Naruto Is the main character Of Naruto Anime.He cant die

Th30ne
03-14-2005, 08:56 PM
eh, theres no way naruto can die, hes the main person,
we should all know the fact that main characters always have a happy ending

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 05:10 AM
You are right!!!

sabakunoGaara
03-16-2005, 08:34 AM
eh, theres no way naruto can die, hes the main person,
we should all know the fact that main characters always have a happy ending

not really...have u watched full metal alchemist? or escaflowne...or many others? they usually have sad endings to tell u the truth and death isnt the only way to make the anime sad :rolleyes:

kenokuvato
03-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey, he could die like Yusuke Urameshi in Yuyu Hakusho, who died twice only to come back twice. The first time alive and the second time as a good demon. ;)

Freshgrease
03-16-2005, 09:22 PM
If Naruto died in the series before reaching his goals, the anime would be like Evangelion. Awesome, but fucked up.

heartthrob_god
03-17-2005, 12:05 AM
why should naruto die? he is the main character! maybe he may reach a certain event that he would barely die.... besides the kyuubi is always there to protect naruto (duh)

vladonline01
03-18-2005, 09:52 AM
That`s an odd question, and I have no answer for it other than NO

Ayami
03-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Naruto? Dead? You're killing the whole story!

RAW
03-23-2005, 12:37 AM
if naruto dies what would they name the series? "Sasuke" or "Konoha"?

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Naruto's not going to die...a series can't go on without the main character. And Naruto still has a lot of plot to go.