PDA

View Full Version : ishida in manga and anime possible spoiler

Yondaime_YF
08-12-2006, 05:51 PM
in the anime ishida gets his powers back with the help of the technology head in soulsociety to fight bounto
but in the manga he gets his powers with the help of his father
so in anime will he lose his powers again or will it be that they do not even bring in the father?

OffTheChain
08-12-2006, 05:54 PM
well if i remember correctly, ishida did say the powers he got from that girl (forgot her name) where kinda temporary? or not as powerful. So yeh maybe fighting with bounto or something after will break it. Im sure the filler animators read the manga before hand so they dont spoil the whole story O.o

i havent read the manga so yeh i dunno

Distortion
08-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Zomg Spoilerzzzzz.. Agreed..I believe his father will play an important role in the future of the story.... not just to revive his lost abilities but maybe something else... those powers he recieved from the shinigami are only temporary and they have huge defaults....

palmereap
08-12-2006, 06:21 PM
@distotion stop spamming

1. the anime right now is fillers they dont atribuite to the main story so the anime right now isnt the same story as the manga
...think of naruto fillers lol

2.in the manga he hasnt gotten his powers back yet...but he was trying to....we dont know if he some how shows his father that he can get it still

Yondaime_YF
08-12-2006, 08:00 PM
@distotion stop spamming

1. the anime right now is fillers they dont atribuite to the main story so the anime right now isnt the same story as the manga
...think of naruto fillers lol

2.in the manga he hasnt gotten his powers back yet...but he was trying to....we dont know if he some how shows his father that he can get it still

oh actually he has gotten them his father explains it that a quincy who lost his powers will be able get it back when he wastes all his energy and then is struck by a spirit arrow

Distortion
08-13-2006, 09:56 AM
@distotion stop spamming

Erm.. How exactly did I spam? I wrote in white ink so I wouldn't spoil it. Ishida's father shoots him in certain parts of his body after he exhausts him by shooting arrows at him. Although we haven't seen anything about Ishida after that, I'm expecting a huge come back episode where he just goes in and saves ichigo or someone else XD...

palmereap
08-13-2006, 07:05 PM
lol sorry distortion i wasnt thinking about that sorry

and did he...well he almost beat his father in that fight i gusse i didnt read it propaly

Azumi
08-13-2006, 11:35 PM
i dont understand... will it affect the anime...?

palmereap
08-14-2006, 07:18 AM
ummm what bit do you think will effect the anime ?_?