PDA

View Full Version : who do you think...

young naruto315
02-11-2005, 05:34 PM
who do you think took care of naruto and stuff and gave him clothes and stuff like that :confused:

kakashi_00x000
02-11-2005, 05:57 PM
u mean when he was growing up? i've got no idea...he was moslty alone, but someone would have had to raise him when he was a baby. As for his clothes....i've also got no idea.

nma
02-11-2005, 07:16 PM
The government, he was probably put into an orphange. But then when he got older, I think that they gave him money every month to pay for his food and stuff.

horus
02-11-2005, 07:25 PM
The government, he was probably put into an orphange. But then when he got older, I think that they gave him money every month to pay for his food and stuff.

NMA this is Naruto we are speakin of...lol

I believe he was a loner for a long time a very long time.. I think the hokage gave him those clothes since he seemed fond of Naruto

young naruto315
02-11-2005, 09:13 PM
dude, nma, horus is right were talkin about naruto so the gov't would be the hokage

hotohori
02-12-2005, 12:01 AM
LOL

nma could be talking about the "government" in Konoha.. I mean, there's gotta be some sort of government or political hierarchy in there, right? If not, my best bet would be the 3rd Hokage. Maybe he arranged for someone to deliver clothes and food and allowance to Naruto on a regular basis.

sabakunoGaara
02-12-2005, 01:36 AM
The government would be the hokage wouldnt it?
anyway yeah thats probably what happened unless iruka helped out...but i think it was the 3rd

crewshiukaz
02-12-2005, 07:45 AM
um he took care of himself himself maybe.and iruka-sensei helped him sometimes didn`t he?

sabakunoGaara
02-12-2005, 08:31 AM
um he took care of himself himself maybe.and iruka-sensei helped him sometimes didn`t he?

ya he took care of himself but i mean where did he get the money from and the clothes ok well he could have bought them but food and the apartment i mean there must be someone spending on him...my personal opinion is the that hokage gave him an apartment and stuff to stay in in the process of letting everyone shut up abt having the kyuubi inside him and wen he entered teh academy iruka helped him out a little

HyuugaNeji
02-12-2005, 04:11 PM

Iruka sensei only took the "fatherly" role after the third Hokage spoke with him after Naruto stole the forbidden scrole. Maybe he grew up in an orphnage and then on the streets, but how did he get that appartment?

nma
02-12-2005, 04:16 PM

I believe he was a loner for a long time a very long time.. I think the hokage gave him those clothes since he seemed fond of Naruto
lol, there is a government in Konoha. The Hokage is in charge but he doesn't do everything by himself. This is what I was thinking, Konoha is a shinobi village right, and shinobi are always dieing on missions or wars and stuff. So they must have some kind of program to take care of orphans.

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 12:42 AM
lol, there is a government in Konoha. The Hokage is in charge but he doesn't do everything by himself. This is what I was thinking, Konoha is a shinobi village right, and shinobi are always dieing on missions or wars and stuff. So they must have some kind of program to take care of orphans.

I agree i mean where do all the orphans go and im sure there must be alot... they dont just leave them in the street. but i dont know i never heard them mentioning anything abt naruto living in an orphanage..seems like smthg someone would mention...and where did sasuke stay? must be some kind of orphanage too right?

nelsonkong
02-16-2005, 01:33 AM
emm...no idea but i would guess naruto take good care of himself in the orphange. And the konoha govenment/ninja society sponsor all the living needs. They obtained the money by completing missions.

kidistight
02-16-2005, 11:07 AM

hate to say it but I have to agree with NMA, rememeber one of the earlier episodes they showed Naruto getting ready for school and he was drinking spoiled milk. I doubt the Hokage is taking care of him, true they check up on him but nothing more, in fact they didn't even throw away the spoiled milk. I think his rent might be free though for his apartment though.

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
rememeber one of the earlier episodes they showed Naruto getting ready for school and he was drinking spoiled milk. I doubt the Hokage is taking care of him, true they check up on him but nothing more, in fact they didn't even throw away the spoiled milk. I think his rent might be free though for his apartment though.

ya well he is old enough to be alone now. i mean he doesnt really need someone watching his back anymore. but there has to be someone taking care of him bcoz we saw in one of the episodes he took out money from his frog purse. and ok i dont know abt japanese currency but wtv amount it was it looked like a decent amount of money so someone must be helping him its not like he works...

kidistight
02-16-2005, 01:57 PM
ya well he is old enough to be alone now. i mean he doesnt really need someone watching his back anymore. but there has to be someone taking care of him bcoz we saw in one of the episodes he took out money from his frog purse. and ok i dont know abt japanese currency but wtv amount it was it looked like a decent amount of money so someone must be helping him its not like he works...
Remember Naruto also said he has been saving his money from the missions and then Jiraiya took the money from him.

narutonegi
02-18-2005, 01:10 AM
i think he was tooken care of by orphange and then he started to buy his own stuff

sabakunoGaara
02-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Remember Naruto also said he has been saving his money from the missions and then Jiraiya took the money from him.

OH really...so even genins get money! so forget the whole allowance thing then lol......but no wait even in the academy i mean he was in an apartment im sure thats given by the hokage or smthg like that but where does he get his food (its a lot of ramen u know) and his milk and we know he gets the milk coz i doubt someone will buy spoilt milk

Hooded_Ninja
02-18-2005, 08:13 AM
What I am really concerned about is who took care of him as a baby. Who breast fed him and stuff? And shouldn't that person have developed some sort of motherly feelings for him? Unless it was a wet nurse...

kidistight
02-18-2005, 09:42 AM
OH really...so even genins get money! so forget the whole allowance thing then lol......but no wait even in the academy i mean he was in an apartment im sure thats given by the hokage or smthg like that but where does he get his food (its a lot of ramen u know) and his milk and we know he gets the milk coz i doubt someone will buy spoilt milk
He buys it all himself because it is his favorite food.

k-strife
02-18-2005, 11:52 AM
I think Konoha probably had an orphanage take care of him until he was older, then he was given a home + monthly allowance so he could take care of himself. They probably checked in once in a while but no one probably took care of him.

**TOPIC STEAL**

narutonegi, LoL is it just me or is the symbol on Neji's head in your signature the Swatsika (Nazi) smybol LoL. Found that interesting...

sabakunoGaara
02-18-2005, 12:28 PM
What I am really concerned about is who took care of him as a baby. Who breast fed him and stuff? And shouldn't that person have developed some sort of motherly feelings for him? Unless it was a wet nurse...

i dont think he had any kind of motherly love... we wont know unless they start telling us anything abt his parents

kidistight
02-18-2005, 02:58 PM
i dont think he had any kind of motherly love... we wont know unless they start telling us anything abt his parents
Yeah I agree motherly love was missing, but he did receive love from his friends and sensei's.