PDA

View Full Version : what if..............

oscaraps
08-30-2006, 08:42 PM
i think somewhere in the near future naruto and sakura meet with sasuke and something happens and sasuke gives the sharingan to naruto just like obito to kakashi and sakura being the medical ninja extracts the eye from sasuke how could would that be?i mean i t might be a dumb theory but thatd be preety cool

shadowclone
08-30-2006, 08:44 PM
what if one of the mods sees this thread as a spam and closes it?

anyway, thats very unlikely

ryanisc001
08-30-2006, 08:46 PM
UH? OK... NO. also your posted in the wrong section, this should go in the Dumbass Unite secton.

White Lotus
08-30-2006, 08:47 PM
DUDE!!!!! what if naruto gets uber buff and grows a stash, and he starts roundhouse kicking babies in the face, and then he pulls out guns and shoots kakashi for looking at him with his wierd eye, then he jumps on to his motocrycle and rides into the sunset along side stonecold steve austin...... basically

dont spam stupid stuff, any WHAT If questions keep to yourself, or post it in a different thread

shadowclone
08-30-2006, 08:49 PM
DUDE!!!!! what if naruto gets uber buff and grows a stash, and he starts roundhouse kicking babies in the face, and then he pulls out guns and shoots kakashi for looking at him with his wierd eye, then he jumps on to his motocrycle and rides into the sunset along side stonecold steve austin...... basically

dont spam stupid stuff, any WHAT If questions keep to yourself, or post it in a different thread

dude that sounds like chuck norris >_>

ryanisc001
08-30-2006, 08:52 PM

DONT SPAM STUPID STUFF.

hmmm,

shadowclone
08-30-2006, 08:55 PM
hey......snakes are cool <_<

Hatori_Heiji
08-30-2006, 08:56 PM
yeaaaaahhhhh. ok um I think you really did put this in the wrong area and that whole "chuck norris" comment was total spamage man.

goku100
08-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Full of spam, closed.