PDA

View Full Version : Dead Alive

DarkAztek
02-12-2005, 06:39 PM
A classic comedy/horror movie that has yet to be surpassed. It was directed by Peter Jackson and is by far the greatest dark comedy movie ever made (other than Peter Jackson's other disturbing movie, Meet the Feebles). It's a zombie movie... But, well, I cannot really describe it. Nothing I can say does it justice.

It is the most gory and bloody movie ever, but it is "goofy gory" and most of it looks pretty fake... But that was done on purpose to make the movie even more funny. I mean, come on! The main character defeats almost all the zombie with a lawn mower! There is a scene where he is running from some slowly moving zombies and runs into a hallway that is so bloody and slippery, he cannot run down it. How does he escape? He notices bloody heads all over the floor and uses them as stepping stones to get away. He runs into a priest who knows kung fu and when he spots the zombies, he yells, "It's time for some DIVIVINE intervention!" He then beats up a few zombies and says, "I kick ass for the Lord!"

The movie is ridiculous. Has anyone else seen it? No? Go rent it NOW. If you don't, you don't know the meaning of the phrase "bad funny."

nhstennisballer2007
02-15-2005, 08:01 PM
is it like the game dead or alive or sumthin else