PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 529

Dagoro
03-06-2013, 03:28 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/529/3

Le Bleach.

kael03
03-06-2013, 03:47 AM
Huh, guess I was wrong in eliminating 10th Division.

apacolypz
03-06-2013, 03:56 AM
So...10th captain, Matsumoto was his vice and Toshiro was his third seat. Honestly I could of never predicted this... Also confirmed Shiba. Their noble position has not dropped yet. Aizen and his gang were working on the hollowification and pulling Shinji's gang from hiding. All of this is possibly apart of Aizen's goal as well. As we see the captain going out to WOL to get a better picture on the disappearances going on. Good chapter

Vengeance
03-06-2013, 04:48 AM
O god no... "Fired Up" has found it's way to Bleach! Damn you Hiro Mashima!!!

Emissary of Justice
03-06-2013, 05:05 AM
And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.

Vengeance
03-06-2013, 05:10 AM
And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.
Bleach has been better than Naruto for awhile now lol.

Emissary of Justice
03-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Ichigo in his room crying about having no power, Full Bringers, the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS, Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat before being trolled to his death, the Zero Squad being lame as shit, dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.

No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.

jekyl_hyde
03-06-2013, 07:36 AM

I was wrong too. Ah well, I think I'm still right about him being in such pitiful shape because of the final Getsuga Tenshou.

On another note, while Bleach has been better than Naruto for sometime now, now we find out that Renji and possibly every other seated shinigami knew Ichigo's situation with his zanpaktou? C'mon Kubo.... you can do better than that.

Gamabunta
03-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?

jekyl_hyde
03-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?

Asauchi is the blade itself. A zanpaktou is the soul manifested in the blade. At least that's how I understood it.

Vengeance
03-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Ichigo in his room crying about having no power,
Was hilarious.

Full Bringers,
Ginjo & Tsukishima were fucking awesome dude. They totally made Ichigo their bitch.

the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS,
I'll give you this Ichigo being a Quincy is stupid as hell. Quincy as enemies however is fucking awesome.

Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat
Aizen sealed away Yamamoto's power & openly admitted that he wouldn't be able to beat Yamamoto in a straight up fight. Also Yamamoto going ham on that Quincy was epic.

before being trolled to his death,
How was Yamamoto trolled exactly? We all knew he was going to lose/die in that encounter.

the Zero Squad being lame as shit,
Not really lame. Jimmy Hendrix for example is awesome as fuck.

dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.
People complain that Kenpachi doesn't get enough screen time & when he does all you can do is bitch and complain?

No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.
Not really Naruto has its fair share of fail over the last few years. Orochimaru falling victim to PIS, Naruto's man crush on Sasuke, Hinata not dieing, Nagato becoming a bitch, Nagato reviving all of Konoha, Minato getting exposed repeatedly, Obito, Edo Tensai, Naruto's light bright mode, Karin not dieing, Neji dieing without getting any screen time at all in part 2, Rikkudou Sannin, Kyuubi turning into a care bear, Juubi, Hashirama & Madara backstory being a cheap imitation of Gennosuke & Oboro. All that shit is straight up fail.

apacolypz
03-06-2013, 09:46 AM
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/55738950/4

Edit, Ichigo as I am stated earlier IMO Ichigo will unleash his Zanpakutou without Zero Squad dudes Asauchi. He says not one person has achieved this feat. I never really thought of the fact that Zaraki actually stole another's katana. Interesting I guess if he would of bonded with his sword early on he wouldn't be in this predicament. Also assuming after a shinigami's death the Asauchi would need time before it bonded with another.

Also as I figured but I didn't catch Isshin was his head of the house.
This is before the Rukia/Kaien confrontation correct or wrong?
Another assumption (obvious) here is that Aizen is behind the hollow who they modified (mock arrancar) to attack Narukishi town. Possibly this is where Isshin confronts the mock arrancar and possibly reports back. Understands that with his own power it isn't enough?? Trains his zanpakutou to it's final stages??? Meets Arrancar again, defeated in Kakaraku town with Masaki saving face???

EDIT#2: NARUKISHI CITY.... name sounds quite familiar :)

Ogihci
03-06-2013, 11:01 AM
So Ichigo never really had an actual blade. when his soul manifested itself it became both a zanpaktou and blade? I'm obviously kind of confused about this point...

ACt
03-06-2013, 11:50 AM
So we're back to Aizen did it. Cool.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
03-06-2013, 12:38 PM

Yea, yea you were...:cool:

kael03
03-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Yea, yea you were...:cool:

Unlike some people, I admit it when I've been proven wrong.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
03-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Unlike some people, I admit it when I've been proven wrong.

WTF, I was just agreeing with you! But, if you want to get personal, should I remind you your statement
I don't complain about you missing logic and facts. I flat out state that you ignore logic and facts for your own twisted ideals.

You can see where I flat out ignored Logic and facts to come to the right conclusion, right... Not that you are the one ignoring logic and facts...

ACt
03-06-2013, 02:02 PM
KYF - you used the sunglasses emoticon. That's the "i'm cool" after saying Kael was wrong. Don't play dumb pretend you weren't bragging. It insults your intelligence.

OT, Bleach is terrible.

Ogihci
03-06-2013, 02:17 PM
I joined this site a while ago and have been a silent observer since but now its time to break my silence about KYF and you others.

KYF - Your predictions have been mostly spot on. You are arrogant, but that is not saying that arrogance is not deserved. Time after time the other members of this site trash your predictions/opinions calling them illogical or unrealistic but yet these illogical and unrealistic predictions/opinions are proven right. Props, sir, and please continue.

Others - I will not name any names but the way you continually trash KYF's predictions is the true meaning of arrogance. To value your opinion over his without any substantial source to back up your opinion AND given KYF's predictions' track record of being true, is almost idiotic. Acknowledge the man when he is right and let him have his chance to gloat, as I'm sure you will when your predictions are proven true. Also the way you contest his and all others' opinions is simply childish. To not agree with someone is one thing but to not agree then ridicule them for their personal opinion (even though it is backed from certain facts throughout the manga) is something that needs to stop ASAP. Try having a debate, not a name-calling festival.

P.S. One further grievance. If you think Bleach is trash then stop reading. If you do not want to stop reading, I don't see how expressing your opinion of Bleach being trash EVERY WEEK is elevating its material or constructive in any way. Straw man but that's like an individual saying a farmer's apples are rotten but every week the same individual continues to buy the same farmer's apples. Either switch or silence yourself! Maturity is a trait that can be acquired, so how about you commence practicing.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
03-06-2013, 02:20 PM
KYF - you used the sunglasses emoticon. That's the "i'm cool" after saying Kael was wrong. Don't play dumb pretend you weren't bragging. It insults your intelligence.

OT, Bleach is terrible.

I never said Kal was wrong, I just agreed with his statement "I guess I was wrong in eliminating the 10th division captain"...

Adding a "cool" Emoticon is not exactly rubbing it in and poking fun... I mean it is not like I put a :p emoticon after my statement which would have been more along the lines of what you are accusing me of.

Agreement with a "cool" Emoticon is not bragging... It is Agreeing and being cool about it... You have read too much into this.

I joined this site a while ago and have been a silent observer since but now its time to break my silence about KYF and you others.

KYF - Your predictions have been mostly spot on. You are arrogant, but that is not saying that arrogance is not deserved. Time after time the other members of this site trash your predictions/opinions calling them illogical or unrealistic but yet these illogical and unrealistic predictions/opinions are proven right. Props, sir, and please continue.

Others - I will not name any names but the way you continually trash KYF's predictions is the true meaning of arrogance. To value your opinion over his without any substantial source to back up your opinion AND given KYF's predictions' track record of being true, is almost idiotic. Acknowledge the man when he is right and let him have his chance to gloat, as I'm sure you will when your predictions are proven true. Also the way you contest his and all others' opinions is simply childish. To not agree with someone is one thing but to not agree then ridicule them for their personal opinion (even though it is backed from certain facts throughout the manga) is something that needs to stop ASAP. Try having a debate, not a name-calling festival.

P.S. One further grievance. If you think Bleach is trash then stop reading. If you do not want to stop reading, I don't see how expressing your opinion of Bleach being trash EVERY WEEK is elevating its material or constructive in any way. Straw man but that's like an individual saying a farmer's apples are rotten but every week the same individual continues to buy the same farmer's apples. Either switch or silence yourself! Maturity is a trait that can be acquired, so how about you commence practicing.

I agree! I think I just come off as arrogant, although I do not try to be. I try to be civil, emotionless and just humble. But, I do have my times as everyone else does... I am human after all.

kael03
03-06-2013, 02:52 PM

My "white knight bullshit meter" needle just broke.

This is why:

I'm sorry, but have you actually read fucking anything he's "predicted"? I can count on one hand the number of things he's gotten right, and they have had no relevance at all (FTG producing smoke is a prediction...why?). Everything he's stated over the past couple of years has been flat out wrong (Sasuke as a "hidden Kyuubi jink, Shisui is Tobi, etc.), and every time it's been pointed out with actual logic and evidence, he's gone to ad hominen defenses (primarily his slanderous attacks towards either myself or Numinous).

This old complaint again. The overwhelming majority of the people that bitch about the manga do so because it's changed from its inception. Telling us to "quit reading" is retarded because, while people may not like the story telling now, they've invested years into the manga and want to see how it ends.

Ogihci
03-06-2013, 03:07 PM
My "white knight bullshit meter" needle just broke.

The reason I made that statement because it is common on this site to devalue another's comment based simply off their join date. So this post killed two birds with one stone: 1) I have been a member for a long time; 2) And states the reason why I do not post a lot considering the amount of time I have been a member. To elevate my status was not the intention.

I'm sorry, but have you actually read fucking anything he's "predicted"? I can count on one hand the number of things he's gotten right, and they have had no relevance at all (FTG producing smoke is a prediction...why?). Everything he's stated over the past couple of years has been flat out wrong (Sasuke as a "hidden Kyuubi jink, Shisui is Tobi, etc.), and every time it's been pointed out with actual logic and evidence, he's gone to ad hominen defenses (primarily his slanderous attacks towards either myself or Numinous).

In terms of relativity, the percentage of his predictions that come true compared to others is in the higher percentile.

This old complaint again. The overwhelming majority of the people that bitch about the manga do so because it's changed from its inception. Telling us to "quit reading" is retarded because, while people may not like the story telling now, they've invested years into the manga and want to see how it ends.

I don't care if its old or not, its still relevant. People, characters, stories change. That is a fact of life. It may have originally taken one direction but just because the arc of the story has changed in a way that you do not agree with does not necessarily make it trash. The main point of my original comment was that it is unnecessary to berate the same point EVERY WEEK. Also if the manga was truly trash I don't care how much you invested in it, you would stop reading. To post "Bleach is terrible" is not constructive in any way and annoyingly repetitive. Offer insight as to why you do not like it or simply remain silent, the latter is preferable.

kael03
03-06-2013, 03:12 PM
The reason I made that statement because it is common on this site to devalue another's comment based simply off their join date. So this post killed two birds with one stone: 1) I have been a member for a long time; 2) And states the reason why I do not post a lot considering the amount of time I have been a member. To elevate my status was not the intention.

Whoever said "white knighting" is a status elevation? You came running to save the fair maiden from the big bag mean red names. Even when everything said about said maiden is true.

In terms of relativity, the percentage of his predictions that come true compared to others is in the higher percentile.

Kind of skewed since, in terms of relativity, KYF is the only person to make legitimate "predictions" (which are so far off the wall it's not even funny).

I don't care if its old or not, its still relevant.

Not really. As for it being annoying and repetitive, so are the people that say "if you don't like it, stop reading it".

Ogihci
03-06-2013, 03:22 PM
You came running to save the fair maiden from the big bag mean red names. Even when everything said about said maiden is true.

Sorry I interpreted your posting incorrectly. But also to correct your fallacy, I can care less about KYF or any other fair maiden you may be referring to.

Kind of skewed since, in terms of relativity, KYF is the only person to make legitimate "predictions" (which are so far off the wall it's not even funny).

What you fail to realize that a decent percentage of these predictions, no matter how outlandish, were proven true.

Not really. As for it being annoying and repetitive, so are the people that say "if you don't like it, stop reading it".

It is relevant because every week a similar post appears on those site from various posters.

kael03
03-06-2013, 03:36 PM
What you fail to realize that a decent percentage of these predictions, no matter how outlandish, were proven true.

Start listing the ones he got right.

I'll wait.

Ogihci
03-06-2013, 03:57 PM
I assume you have been blessed with two hands, ten fingers, and a capable brain so if you want proof I'm positive you have the means and time to do the research yourself. The threads are here and just to give you a little hint/push start, start with the Bleach 529 thread.

Vengeance
03-06-2013, 06:03 PM
LMAO like I said before if you guess enough things some are bound to be correct. Also don't get it twisted what KYF does isn't considered theories but rather random guesses/speculation with little to no actual evidence to back it up. As for giving him shit well I give everyone shit so I wouldn't say I specifically target KYF's comments. Then again pretty sure you weren't talking about me anyway.

jekyl_hyde
03-06-2013, 06:18 PM
@Oghici
I get what you're saying about some of the red-named posters here, but chill out a little dude. I've gotten into it a few times with KYF, but he's so adamant.... so stubborn... it's bound to happen. I don't hold ill will towards the dude, because honestly I could care less. I will give the guy his due, he's one helluva a prediction/fan-fic writer. His ideas are right up there with Num's (as far as Naruto predictions are concerned imho). I would like to see him possibly do an original story of his own. I really think it will be entertaining.

@kael
Dude... I wish this forum allowed music files to be played, because in your space gap... I could just here the "Final Jeopardy" music.

kael03
03-06-2013, 07:27 PM
I assume you have been blessed with two hands, ten fingers, and a capable brain so if you want proof I'm positive you have the means and time to do the research yourself. The threads are here and just to give you a little hint/push start, start with the Bleach 529 thread.

You must be new around here. It doesn't work like that. You made a claim (Kyf making a prediction that came true (truth be told, throw enough shit at the wall and some will surely stick)), now you have the burden of proof. You look through his "predictions" and link the ones that came true.

Again, I'll wait.

MR VSU
03-06-2013, 08:32 PM

i guess im too late to say i told you so lol but yea at least u can admit when your wrong

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Well this chapter proved alot from the previous discussion...

Isshin being Shiba
Isshin being head of his Noble house
Noble house still apart of the top five
Timeline wise Kubo shot us back before the Kaien/Rukia incident
(which would explain why she did not know Isshin)
Obviously (as this chapter cleared it up) Isshin was Captain of the 10th Division
I said it wouldn't make sense for Kaien to die and then Isshin becomes captain...
Now Isshin is headed to confront the business of the missing Shinigami within the Narukishi city. Guessing Aizen was still experimenting with his hogyuku (spl) and trying to get it to work. Needing the souls of 100's of souls and a rich reishi environment ect. Guessing that is why the timeline is focusing on Narukishi city...thinking Aizen already tainted that place before he had his eyes on Kakaraku town (spl).
Now this is where things get iffy...if Isshin is heading there now to confront the Arrancar (mock) of Narukishi city then this happens before his incident with Masaki in Kakaraku town. (obvious duh) So how is he defeated two times?..assuming he fights the first time...

Also with what Kukaku said "Uncle", Isshin and her Father/Mother were siblings... Isshin is the Uncle to Ginjo, Kukaku, and Kaien. Being Head of their House it makes sense for him to be a captain. Also time wise it makes sense for him to still be non active when his Nephew takes over after he departed. Their house fell because of their two strongest assets departing/dying...

kael03
03-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Guessing Aizen was still experimenting with his hogyuku (spl) and trying to get it to work.

Not intending to sound like a dick, but that's what the last couple pages stated. Aizen was still experimenting with hollowfication while trying to draw out the Vizards (possibly to see how it was that they survived when others have not).

Needing the souls of 100's of souls and a rich reishi environment ect.

That's not for the hollowfication procedure. That's to create a King's Key.

Guessing that is why the timeline is focusing on Narukishi city...thinking Aizen already tainted that place before he had his eyes on Kakaraku town (spl).

Dunno. Don't think it's because of "tainting that place" that he switched his gaze to Karakura town. Karakura town is the current location of spirit enriched land (it changes with time), and successfully creating the King's Key would've wiped the town off the map.

Now this is where things get iffy...if Isshin is heading there now to confront the Arrancar (mock) of Narukishi city then this happens before his incident with Masaki in Kakaraku town. (obvious duh) So how is he defeated two times?..assuming he fights the first time...

Or, Narukishi is where he met Masaki and they moved to Karakura town as a way to "escape". Or, the fight moved from Narukishi to Karakura.

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Not intending to sound like a dick, but that's what the last couple pages stated. Aizen was still experimenting with hollowfication while trying to draw out the Vizards (possibly to see how it was that they survived when others have not).

I am not saying you sound like a dick....but I said obviously duh....

That's not for the hollowfication procedure. That's to create a King's Key.

you could be right on... but it could be more than that....

Dunno. Don't think it's because of "tainting that place" that he switched his gaze to Karakura town. Karakura town is the current location of spirit enriched land (it changes with time), and successfully creating the King's Key would've wiped the town off the map.

I know it changes..though with this being before the series started maybe Narukishi is the current town of enriched land.

Or, Narukishi is where he met Masaki and they moved to Karakura town as a way to "escape". Or, the fight moved from Narukishi to Karakura.

Aware of that though they met when Masaki saved him in Karakura town...Isshin is heading to Narukishi town now....The fight could of moved that distance...we will have to see what Kubo does..

also to note.. I don't use multiquote responses as it takes up more time ...i am at work I find personally for me when multi quotes exist I'll respond as such.

kael03
03-07-2013, 01:45 AM
It's not that hard to break up a quote. Takes all of ~5 seconds to type ["quote"] and ["/quote"] (without the "). Or, you can highlight what you want to break in the quote and click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble.

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 01:50 AM
It's not that hard to break up a quote. Takes all of ~5 seconds to type ["quote"] and ["/quote"] (without the "). Or, you can highlight what you want to break in the quote and click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble.

That may be the case..but as I said...
I run a hotel at night....I get calls and abrupt people at my front desk. Constantly being interrupted I lose my thoughts always..this is the quickest way for me to respond.

jekyl_hyde
03-07-2013, 08:10 AM
@apacolypz

I don't think Isshin was defeated twice. I'm guessing he fends off whatever is going on in Narukishi City (unless this is the actual place that Masaki rescues him), and Aizen actually sends more or himself after Isshin.

I can't remember, was it ever stated that Gin had a hollowfication side or not? I don't remember seeing that in the Aizen arc.

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
@apacolypz

I don't think Isshin was defeated twice. I'm guessing he fends off whatever is going on in Narukishi City (unless this is the actual place that Masaki rescues him), and Aizen actually sends more or himself after Isshin.

I can't remember, was it ever stated that Gin had a hollowfication side or not? I don't remember seeing that in the Aizen arc.

Aizen directly after Isshin....hmmm possible though I doubt it...He was playing the game far behind the scenes. To go directly after a captain before he was certain is something I can't stomach seeing Aizen doing .I am sure if Isshin did in fact beat the first Arrancar (mock), Aizen for sure sent a stronger one. After analyzing the results he probably then made Grand Fisher??? (guessing like a mofo)... Gin did not have a hollowfied state. He would not stoop that low..as his goal was Aizen himself.

kael03
03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
After analyzing the results he probably then made Grand Fisher???

Aizen didn't make Grand Fisher. Grand Fisher had been evading Soul Society for over 50 years before Ichigo fought him (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c021/10.html)/Aizen converted him into a mock arrancar. (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c025/18.html)

ACt
03-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Seriously - predicting things in Bleach isn't that hard. There really limited options to select from and a lot of it Kubo has telegraphed a long way away. The rest is "oh, what the hell, I'll do this" in nature... like the Aizen Butterfly. Fuck, what was that?

In any case, if I just predict that "Aizen did it" to anything, I've pretty much got 98% of this manga predicted. So... match that.

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Aizen didn't make Grand Fisher. Grand Fisher had been evading Soul Society for over 50 years before Ichigo fought him (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c021/10.html)/Aizen converted him into a mock arrancar. (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c025/18.html)

as expected Sir Kael,

What does that panel have to do with anything? What year is it in the flashback in comparison to that panel? Aizen made him into the mock being that he is. He recreated him sort of speak. I don't have to play with words here. You assumed I meant birthed him or created from dust. That panel with Rukia speaks volumes to how powerful he has become. 54 years plus..he has evading SS 13 gotei.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c021/11.html

Random)So much history in the database...infamous...I wonder who all went after him before?
Also to @Act I don't sit her trying to predict. For me personally Bleach is as predictable as ending a sentence with a period. I just find the discussions interesting is all. Fan base wise people hardly every comment much.

kael03
03-07-2013, 11:24 AM
as expected Sir Kael,

What does that panel have to do with anything? What year is it in comparison to that panel? Aizen made him into the mock being that he is. He recreated him sort of speak. I don't have to play with words here. You assumed I meant birthed him or created from dust. That panel with Rukia speaks volumes to how powerful he has become. 54 years plus..he has evading SS 13 gotei.

Um...did you not look at the second link? It was ~20 years after Isshin gave up his powers that Grand Fisher lost to Ichigo and became a mock Arrancar.

Seriously, what is up with your concept of time here?

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Um...did you not look at the second link? It was ~20 years after Isshin gave up his powers that Grand Fisher lost to Ichigo and became a mock Arrancar.

Seriously, what is up with your concept of time here?

You missed my point, you are making it sound like it is concrete that this is twenty years before though. Kubo could of easily said twenty years ago but he says in the not so distant past. It hasn't been stated within this flashback the actual timeframe. He went back a bit further to show Isshin's background.

kael03
03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
You missed my point, you are making it sound like it is concrete that this is twenty years before though. Kubo could of easily said twenty years ago but he says in the not so distant past.

It just happens to be a few days before Masaki saved him from the same hollow that killed 3 other shinigami. Notice how Kubo started this flashback, with the after effects of a battle with a hollow that was strong enough to defeat a captain of Isshin's power (Toshiro pointed out that Isshin would've been held back had he (a young genius 3rd seat almost done with his bankai training) and Rangiku went along), then follows up with the events leading up to that starting point.

This is a slightly less shitty way of pulling off in media res than Kishi did.

apacolypz
03-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Ok I can see that....it's been a minute but I agree with what you're saying. The whole 2 days shit Isshin throws out.

jekyl_hyde
03-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Notice how Kubo started this flashback, with the after effects of a battle with a hollow that was strong enough to defeat a captain of Isshin's power (Toshiro pointed out that Isshin would've been held back had he (a young genius 3rd seat almost done with his bankai training) and Rangiku went along), then follows up with the events leading up to that starting point.

Which makes me think Isshin took on some Arrancar, or possibly the trio of Tousen, Gin, and Aizen. With Toshiro's statement of how strong/powerful Isshin is (and being a Captain), to have Isshin lose to some ground fodder is utter ridiculousness... but we are talking about Kubo here.

kael03
03-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Which makes me think Isshin took on some Arrancar, or possibly the trio of Tousen, Gin, and Aizen. With Toshiro's statement of how strong/powerful Isshin is (and being a Captain), to have Isshin lose to some ground fodder is utter ridiculousness... but we are talking about Kubo here.

Unlikely it's Gin/Tosen/Aizen. Isshin pointed out that Masaki killed a hollow that bested himself.

jekyl_hyde
03-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Unlikely it's Gin/Tosen/Aizen. Isshin pointed out that Masaki killed a hollow that bested himself.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c528/19.html

Depending the validity of this translation... Isshin says "that". Not a hollow or some hollow. That's what leads to me think Isshin battles an arrancar or one/all of the aforementioned trio.

kael03
03-07-2013, 01:17 PM
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c528/19.html

Depending the validity of this translation... Isshin says "that". Not a hollow or some hollow. That's what leads to me think Isshin battles an arrancar or one/all of the aforementioned trio.

It's still not Gin/Tosen/Aizen based on the "how did you kill..." bit.

jekyl_hyde
03-07-2013, 01:44 PM
It's still not Gin/Tosen/Aizen based on the "how did you kill..." bit.

That's true. It just makes me wonder if Kubo is paying attention to what he is writing, because this angle has some potential, but could easily end up being a cluster fuck like Naruto is now.

Emissary of Justice
03-07-2013, 06:21 PM
People complain that Kenpachi doesn't get enough screen time & when he does all you can do is bitch and complain?The rest of that stuff, I simply disagree on. Everyone has different tastes and I found all of that pretty lame. I'm not a Kenpachi fan. I get the dude's manly and all, but Vegeta types don't work for me. They talk so much shit and get so much hype, but in terms of wins? Meh.

Not really Naruto has its fair share of fail over the last few years. Orochimaru falling victim to PIS, Naruto's man crush on Sasuke, Hinata not dieing, Nagato becoming a bitch, Nagato reviving all of Konoha, Minato getting exposed repeatedly, Obito, Edo Tensai, Naruto's light bright mode, Karin not dieing, Neji dieing without getting any screen time at all in part 2, Rikkudou Sannin, Kyuubi turning into a care bear, Juubi, Hashirama & Madara backstory being a cheap imitation of Gennosuke & Oboro. All that shit is straight up fail.That's all spread out throughout the manga's history. I meant a succession of failure for over 100 consecutive chapters.