PDA

View Full Version : Abedin Warning!

Kagami Kyoji
02-13-2005, 02:57 AM
Abedin...This is your OFFICIAL warning! I have sent you a PM (to no avail) in which I expressly discuss what you should not do.

You are continuing to spam topics and post as if they were conversations...I have deleted too many of your posts to even care about deleting and editing more of them. Thus, if you decline my message via PM or have not seen it yet then this will be something that you can't miss.

I don't like to call out people by name but I am afraid you leave me no choice. I cannot wait until you choose to read the PM while you continue to spam post! Also you continually have around 5 or more of the same type post for a one post question...i.e. spam

If you have any comments please direct them to me under this post or via PM if you would like to keep things more private. I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused but I do not feel like deleting or changing any more of your posts!

~ Kyoji

abedin
02-13-2005, 03:32 AM
ok..whatever..

other forums don't really concern about a bit of personal conversation... well i guess this forum is strictly prohibited personal conversation... very well then..

Kagami Kyoji
02-13-2005, 03:37 AM
ok..whatever..

other forums don't really concern about a bit of personal conversation... well i guess this forum is strictly prohibited personal conversation... very well then..

This is a very lienient forum...its just that we don't want posts that do not belong to the topic...it gives other readers a harder time scrolling through personal converations compared to material.

I hope you understand my viewpoint and if you have any more questions about what's dubbed "right" and "wrong" simply PM me and I will go over the rules with you in more detail! Thank you for understanding!

Shino
02-13-2005, 06:23 AM
Forums are for discussing what the topic is about, instant messanging services, ie. YIM, AIM, MSN, trillion, and so on, are for private conversations; or you could always just use the pm feature on the boards for that. So please do not have private conversations in the actual threads. Thread Closed.

Vermilion
02-13-2005, 07:14 AM
(Or just use the spam zone for conversations)

Shino
02-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Well I figured that was totally obvious, which is why i left it out.

Vermilion
02-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Some members need a pat on the back and a push in the right direction.

Shino
02-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I guess your right, but I mean "Spam Zone" usually when someone sees "Spam" they think "oh yea I can do whatever I want" guess I was wrong. Anyway lets stop, cause if you havent noticed this is turning into a personal conversation and that would be bad, especially since we just told someone else not do it in this thread. :D