PDA

View Full Version : What If?: Uchiha Itachi VS. Kimimaro

Gallean
02-13-2005, 09:10 PM
This thing has been bugging me for quite some time....If these guys went at it, who'd probably win?

* Both of them have unique bloodlines and abilities.

*Both of them are quite powerful...

Will Itachi probably win since Kimimaro is under Orochimaru and even Orochimaru admitted that he can't defeat Itachi anymore?

Maybe....

But maybe not....

What do you think?

horus
02-13-2005, 09:35 PM
what would happen let me see.... Itachi would kick his ass... I mean Itachi is Akatsuki member.. I dont even Believe.. Kimimaro can beat Orochimaru.. and Oro is scared of Itachi so i believe Itachi Has this fight hands down.... why didn't u make a poll to this?

Gallean
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Uh....sorry...didn't know how to make one...oh well... :D

Anyway...I was thinking...Kimimaro is also quite powerful since even *SPOILER* Gaara and Rock Lee had to attack him at the same time.... and Gaara is quite a force to be reckoned with, add to that Lee's amazing speed and strength.... also, I've read somewhere that Kimimaro had like around 3-4 special moves which had these names that had the word "dance" in them....not quite sure....I think it had something to do with plants or trees or leaves..or whatever...
Plus...didn't Orochimaru only admit that Itachi is too strong when he lost his hands? Or was it before that? I couldn't imagine Orochimaru not being able to overcome Itachi with his hands still working- I mean....Orochimaru is probably a human library for forbidden and dangerous jutsus.....

Is it possible that when Orochimaru said "Itachi is too strong" (I doubt he actually said specifically that he CAN'T defeat Itachi...maybe I have to watch the episode again....), Orochimaru meant that he can't defeat Itachi's mind and will if he tried possessing his body- but that doesn't necessarily mean Orochimaru can't KILL Itachi, merely that he can't possess his body by force.

Just my theory...what do you guys think?

horus
02-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Uh....sorry...didn't know how to make one...oh well... :D

Anyway...I was thinking...Kimimaro is also quite powerful since even *SPOILER* Gaara and Rock Lee had to attack him at the same time.... and Gaara is quite a force to be reckoned with, add to that Lee's amazing speed and strength.... also, I've read somewhere that Kimimaro had like around 3-4 special moves which had these names that had the word "dance" in them....not quite sure....I think it had something to do with plants or trees or leaves..or whatever...

Plus...didn't Orochimaru only admit that Itachi is too strong when he lost his hands? Or was it before that? I couldn't imagine Orochimaru not being able to overcome Itachi with his hands still working- I mean....Orochimaru is probably a human library for forbidden and dangerous jutsus.....

Is it possible that when Orochimaru said "Itachi is too strong" (I doubt he actually said specifically that he CAN'T defeat Itachi...maybe I have to watch the episode again....), Orochimaru meant that he can't defeat Itachi's mind and will if he tried possessing his body- but that doesn't necessarily mean Orochimaru can't KILL Itachi, merely that he can't possess his body by force.

Just my theory...what do you guys think?

I aint dumb I read manga... but still Itachi would win.... umm u might wanna.. make the spoiler text white....

young naruto315
02-13-2005, 10:24 PM
dude itachi would beat him in like 5 minutes

crewshiukaz
02-14-2005, 05:31 AM
yeah .badaboom badabam kimimaro`s dead

kidistight
02-14-2005, 09:12 AM
yeah .badaboom badabam kimimaro`s dead
I actually don't think the fight will be a quick one, I am sure Itachi will win but he might have a little trouble with Kimimaro for a minute or two.

SylentChaos
02-14-2005, 11:32 AM
uchiha itachi hands down.

SilentShadow
02-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Gonna be original and say Kimi, cause his bloodline makes him near unstoppable, he can rejuvanate any bone in his body whenever he wants, making it impossible as hell to seriously injure him, let alone kill him. Throw in the fact he can use his bones as weapons, make them harder as steel, and sharp as a laser, plus the 5 Kayuga dances, and you have probably the strongest ninja that lived. And before any of ya'll ask why he doesn't attack Orochimaru, it's because he has been controlled (so to say) by him and the curse seal. And don't even get me started on him and his curse seal, he has one, but he never uses it against Rock + Gaara, mainly cause of his sickness, but they had a tough time fighting without using the seal.

kyuubi1
02-14-2005, 01:29 PM
how stupid itachi is out of kimi's league as so will sasuke when he trains for 3 years
itachi will just give kimi tysukuyomi and then just give him amertasu burn kimi & his so called steel bones who put this topic up do your research even oro considers itachi as a worthy foe

solk
02-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Interesting fight, ummm... Itachi but it wont be so easy for him.

kyuubi1
02-14-2005, 01:54 PM
of course it would be look how easy he dealt with kurenai & kakashi ,kakashi is supposed to be a great konoha ninja as people say 1 ninja to watch since his dad was the white fang who was on the same level as the sannin kakashi is a genius decendant he got dealt with easy & quick itachi is out of kimi's league

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I started the same thread in another forum
and all I got was Itachi wins

and I do agree he would win in no time!!!

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
02-14-2005, 02:18 PM
i'm goin' with the flow...sorry, but i'm sure itachi-SAMA would win, i mean, all kimimaro can do is xattack physically, jus like kuubi1 said...AND gaara and rock lee, defeated him (rmb!)...anything a genin can do, i totally 100% KNOW that the oh-so-great-uchiha-itachi from the oh-so-extremally-undefeatable-and-nearly-extinct-uchiha-clan can do much more easily (c the oxymoron there)...that's all i hav to say, i hope we've all convinced u by now ~^^~

nma
02-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Gonna be original and say Kimi, cause his bloodline makes him near unstoppable, he can rejuvanate any bone in his body whenever he wants, making it impossible as hell to seriously injure him, let alone kill him. Throw in the fact he can use his bones as weapons, make them harder as steel, and sharp as a laser, plus the 5 Kayuga dances, and you have probably the strongest ninja that lived. And before any of ya'll ask why he doesn't attack Orochimaru, it's because he has been controlled (so to say) by him and the curse seal. And don't even get me started on him and his curse seal, he has one, but he never uses it against Rock + Gaara, mainly cause of his sickness, but they had a tough time fighting without using the seal.
Spoiler He did, he used level two. you got a lot of spoilers in there, make them in white text so the anime watchers don't see it.

Anywho, I agree with everyone else, Itachi would kick his ass.

Some guy on another forum translated what Orochimaru said in that chapter himself. What he got was that Orochimaru said that 'He was for my jutsu to strong.' Which means that Itachi was too strong to for Orochimaru to use his body switch jutsu, not that Itachi was stronger than him. That would make a lot more sense.

minimiki
02-14-2005, 06:24 PM
itachi would totally kick kimimaro's ass. hes an akatsuki, s-class criminal, and he has the sharingan

horus
02-14-2005, 06:32 PM
and to add to wut minimiki said he has mastered his sharingan too

DarkAztek
02-14-2005, 07:47 PM
I think that Kimimaro might be a very good fight for Itachi... At least until Itachi goes all out. When he does that and uses the full potential of his Sharingan, I don't think Kimimaro can win... Seeing as how Kimimaro is such a hand to hand combat kind of guy and Itachi can use all other kinds of stuff. The only problem for Itachi is that he cannot copy Kimimaro's moves (except the taijutsu stuff) because it is a bloodline limit.

If Kimimaro went level 2 and did his bone forest thing and went hardcore from the very start... Perhaps he could do some serious damage. But then again, Itachi is really freaking fast and he MUST have some absolutely insane jutsu.

kidistight
02-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Dude your entitled to your opinion but I just point out the fact that he obviously loses to someone in the near future, unless that is Jiraiya then he can't beat Itachi. I say that based on the fact that if Naruto beats him, Naruto is no problem for Itachi. I know you can probably refer to the who Tsunade, Kabuto, Naruto fight, but this is actually not about match ups because both of them for the most part utilize the same style so the matchups would be pretty fair between Itachi and Kimi.
how stupid itachi is out of kimi's league as so will sasuke when he trains for 3 years
itachi will just give kimi tysukuyomi and then just give him amertasu burn kimi & his so called steel bones who put this topic up do your research even oro considers itachi as a worthy foe
Dude take it easy I think they were only posting the topic to help people think about something else other than the next episode, just passing the time by.

sabakunoGaara
02-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Im sure its not that easy but i mean all itachi has do is use his sharingan...so i mean whats kimimaru going to do? Fight with his eyes closed?

Gallean
02-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Guys, if Kimimaro didn't have his sickness, don't you think he's have a greater chance of winning?

Orochimaru did say that he considered Kimimaro as the perfect vessel then (and that is WITHOUT the Sharingan)....until the sickness that is. And the only reason Orochimaru wanted Itachi's body is because of the Sharingan....so it might say that Orochimaru isn't really impressed with Itachi's physical abilities.... I think the only thing which makes Itachi really powerful is his Sharingan....so if one takes that away from the equation, you merely get one extremely fast ninja....

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 12:48 AM
I think the only thing which makes Itachi really powerful is his Sharingan....so if one takes that away from the equation, you merely get one extremely fast ninja....

not true...he does have moves im sure..other than the sharingan...he used that black smoke thing or wtv and we still dont know what it is! im sure he has much more than sharingan and speed!!!

nelsonkong
02-16-2005, 01:26 AM
Although he may not win it in an easy way, but I think Itachi is still stronger than Kimimaro...He is a genius, remember?

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 08:18 AM
Although he may not win it in an easy way, but I think Itachi is still stronger than Kimimaro...He is a genius, remember?

yes exactly....all we know abt kimmimaru is that he is really strong that orochimaru wanted his body...but oro wanted sasuke too doesnt mean its the strongest

godzilla-j
02-17-2005, 09:39 PM
defentily itachi he would beat Kimimaro in a blink of an eye

Kagami Kyoji
02-18-2005, 01:30 AM

Can he regenerate his psyche? Didn't think so! Atachi HANDS DOWN!!!

orochimoru
02-18-2005, 02:02 AM
this post is pointless.so far in the whole series the strongest person we have seen in action is itachi by far.does anyone think i am wrong?if so name someone who can beat him.in there current state not 10 years from now either.

sabakunoGaara
02-18-2005, 05:50 AM
maybe a hokage can

*Sakura*
02-18-2005, 06:25 AM
no one and I repeat no one can beat Itachi cause he rocks!!
stop giving reasons that Itachi would be beaten by someone

I am an Idot

leingod3355
02-18-2005, 08:03 AM
let me put it this way....kimimaro is strong, but i think itachi is stronger...remember the episode when itachi and kakashi fight??....itachi only just used his sharingan....and doesnt even touch him....to me, kakashi is stronger than kimimaro....and itachi won the fight against kakashi without even touching him....so,even though i hate to admit it, itachi would whoop kimimaro's ass....

kidistight
02-18-2005, 09:46 AM
this post is pointless.so far in the whole series the strongest person we have seen in action is itachi by far.does anyone think i am wrong?if so name someone who can beat him.in there current state not 10 years from now either.
Jiraiya and possibly Gai can beat Itachi.

Kagami Kyoji
02-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Jiraiya and possibly Gai can beat Itachi.

Yes Jiraiya hands down but Gai might have some very hard problems putting down the tensai Itachi. Gai could defeat much of the genjutsu but as we all know...genjutsu is not all the Sharingan is good for.

won1
02-18-2005, 09:29 PM
itachi is the person that even orochimaru is afraid of and kimimaro is a subordinate if orochimaru of couse kimimaro will get his ass whooped

SilentShadow
02-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Another thing I just realized, somewhat spoilers btw. In the manga (and anime) Kimimaru is plagued by a cancer-like disease, which prevents him from being in battle much, if he didn't have it, Konoha would have been destroyed after Chuuin matches. If he didn't have the sickness, he would have beaten both Rock Lee and Gaara, he doesn't get beat by them, he dies from the disease he's plagued with, despite what it looks like. Giving yet another reason why he would beat Itachi. Though I am the only person who realizes this...

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 01:37 AM
Another thing I just realized, somewhat spoilers btw. In the manga (and anime) Kimimaru is plagued by a cancer-like disease, which prevents him from being in battle much, if he didn't have it, Konoha would have been destroyed after Chuuin matches. If he didn't have the sickness, he would have beaten both Rock Lee and Gaara, he doesn't get beat by them, he dies from the disease he's plagued with, despite what it looks like. Giving yet another reason why he would beat Itachi. Though I am the only person who realizes this...

wtf r u doing y r u spoiling it? this isnt a manga section if u want to discuss what u read in the manga go there not here! whats wrong with u?

orochimoru
02-19-2005, 03:57 AM
i completly agree

hotohori
02-19-2005, 06:19 AM
SilentShadow:
Some non-manga readers get mad when they read spoilers. So it's a good idea to put the spoiler text in white so that they don't accidentally read them.

It may be true that Kimimaro would be a hell of a lot stronger if he didn't have the disease, but I still think Itachi would whoop his ass. In my personal opinion, Itachi is near about the level of a kage - he's really strong. While Kimimaro would be easily (okay, okay, not that easily) be beaten by a kage.

For those who say no one can beat Itachi, personally I think Itachi can be beaten by the Hokage and Jiraiya. Actually, I think anyone who can take the name Hokage can beat Itachi. (The other Kages, on the other hand, is another story :p)

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 08:23 AM
For those who say no one can beat Itachi, personally I think Itachi can be beaten by the Hokage and Jiraiya. Actually, I think anyone who can take the name Hokage can beat Itachi. (The other Kages, on the other hand, is another story :p)

ok i admit that Jiraya can beat him and the hokages can. like the 1st and the 2nd im sure they are really strong but we have no idea they can beat him so maybe they can beat him i dont know. 3rd can definately beat him but it would be a difficult fight (pretty much close to orochimaru vs 3rd fight) and the 4th i dont know again but i think he would have won too. but im sure most ppl wont agree but i think Tsunade has the least chance of all of them. i mean ok she is amazingly storng and part of the Elite but she depends on physical strength a lot and i dont see it working on itachi. also she has a fear of blood and easily loses control wen she sees blood so he can easily distract her! so im sorry i think itachi would even beat tsunade, but kimmimaro cant

Gallean
02-25-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm pretty sure the Fourth could have been a formidable foe of Itachi (and could actually beat him)...I mean, Itachi is extremely fast...but the Fourth was called the Yellow Flash of Konoha...or something to that effect..so he was renowned for his amazing speed in the execution of jutsus and movement as well....

P.S.

Tsunade-sama got over her phobia of blood, remember? So that's one weakness down the drain....

Phlemingo
02-25-2005, 09:40 AM
Possibly Orochimaru could have beaten Itachi in a tough fight if he had his jutsus and his hands. Jiraiya nearly took out 2 Akatsukis, see. That's what makes me think so.

pasou
02-25-2005, 11:39 AM
wow this is heated but i'd have to throw my lot in wit pakun the dog summoned by kakashi... He would run things

Kagami Kyoji
02-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Possibly Orochimaru could have beaten Itachi in a tough fight if he had his jutsus and his hands. Jiraiya nearly took out 2 Akatsukis, see. That's what makes me think so.

What does Orochimaru beating Itachi have anything to do with the question at hand.

If Orochimaru were in Kimmimaro's body then it really would not be Kimmimaro then now would it. The reason Orochimaru would even have a chance is due to the high level jutsus that he has under his belt. In which case Kimmimaro does not! How is it even feasable that Kimmimaro can bet Itachi? Disease or no Disease he cannot do the level of attacking and jutsus that Orochimaru or Itachi can do!

Phlemingo
02-25-2005, 08:35 PM
What does Orochimaru beating Itachi have anything to do with the question at hand.

If Orochimaru were in Kimmimaro's body then it really would not be Kimmimaro then now would it. The reason Orochimaru would even have a chance is due to the high level jutsus that he has under his belt. In which case Kimmimaro does not! How is it even feasable that Kimmimaro can bet Itachi? Disease or no Disease he cannot do the level of attacking and jutsus that Orochimaru or Itachi can do!
Which is why I believe that Kimimaro can't beat Itachi. Kimimaro was taught by Kabuto, Kabuto was taught by Orochi. Seeing the light? Good. People are arguing that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, so I said that, gg.

wtf r u doing y r u spoiling it? this isnt a manga section if u want to discuss what u read in the manga go there not here! whats wrong with u?
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
He put the spoiler text in white. You're the one who stupidly highlighted it :P

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 02:26 AM
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
He put the spoiler text in white. You're the one who stupidly highlighted it :P

dude it was edited to white text it wasnt in the beginning if it was i wouldnt have said anything and read silent shadows message and u will see he told him to put it in white ok? :rolleyes:

6_NauTo_6: no sorry not in under a minute...we still dont know how far kimimaru can go...so we dont know abt that yet..

Mal
03-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Itachi, with both hands tied behind his back *we need a shifty eyes smiley*.

shojogirl
03-02-2005, 12:10 PM
oh, that is such a kick-ass pair to fight with!!
itachi would win though......he'd beat kimimaro to the ground!

xWinDWeaveRx
03-02-2005, 10:29 PM
I say Itachi since Kimimmaro is only surviving on his will. LOL

Kites
03-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Well, i say Kimi would win. Itachi is all about look at my beutiful face. All kimimaru has to do is just look at his body or feet and move alot. If he does genjutsu it would not work because He is on the move and not looking anywhere near his face. If Kimimaru keeps a high pace he could dodge itachi's black fire attack thing. Itachi is fast aswell but if he comes near kimi with taijutsu all kimimaru has to do is bring out long bones so he can keep itachi from getting up close. if kimimaru stand around like akashi and them he would lose, but if he moves alot itachi will be helpless and kage bushin wont even help him. A couple of quick hits to the back and itachi would go down. He would not even have to go lvl 2 to beat him....

Trust me....not everyone from akasFARTERS are ass kickers....there are other ninja in the world of naruto.....

MAESTRODELPHINE
03-02-2005, 11:22 PM
well idk much about this anime but doesnt it seems like naruto=goku
sasuke=vegeta or naruto=inuyasha sasuke=koga(from inuyasha)

i'm comparing these to strange attitude characters to one another because those of u out there who have seen more animes then u can count will be pondering about the points i'm making
without there attitudes(rejecting one another) there would be no suspense RIGHT?!

johnhoe1102
03-03-2005, 12:23 AM
itachi would own kimimaro's ass so fast

Kites
03-03-2005, 02:19 AM
well idk much about this anime but doesnt it seems like naruto=goku
sasuke=vegeta or naruto=inuyasha sasuke=koga(from inuyasha)

i'm comparing these to strange attitude characters to one another because those of u out there who have seen more animes then u can count will be pondering about the points i'm making
without there attitudes(rejecting one another) there would be no suspense RIGHT?!

what the heck des that have to do with kimimaru vs itachi?!(sorry for being mean....think i just had a 'moment' XD)

kyuubi1
03-04-2005, 12:12 PM

yeah kidstight right jiraiya would knock itachi.Jiraiya ,& orochimaru (with hands) would beat the crap out of itachi even though i like itachi those two sannins are out of itachi's league not to sure about gai but its possible for gai to beat itachi.

Akatsuki aint that great why you think there collecting youma's to make them stronger so no one would oppose them they probably want to take over the hidden villages & countries

Willis
03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Sure, Itachi would probably win, but I believe he'd have a hard time. Both opponents seem to be cool and calm. They sound and seem very confident, very controlled in their actions and speech. But I don't know, it's all a matter of opinion, all I've seen in the anime series so far is that scene with Itachi & Kakashi and Itachi with Sasuke/Jiraiya. And same with Kimmimaro, the only scene I've seen him fight is with Naruto and Rock Lee. Both seem very powerful.

Uchiha Kaede
03-05-2005, 01:35 AM
itachi doesnt use alot of taijutsu... and kiminaro usess his bloodline abillities with taijutsu. itachi probably use dat mangekyou bLEH sharingan thing, and win

mamapapa
03-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Kimimaru is a physical kind of attacker, true, as well as the dances, classified to be physical too. but Itachi has also the speed and sharingan plus a whole lot of unknown abilities. If he wiped out the whole uchiha clan, then he must have killed other strong uchihas too. I mean, cmon, itachi cant be the only best at that time coz people shudder at the sound of their clan. ( i may have said the wrong words, but hopefully, you all get my point). so, itachi is so strong.

Fierce
03-06-2005, 03:40 AM
To be blunt, Itachi would pretty much rape Kimimaro. Listen, people don't need to get all worked up over this. Some people made valid points for Itachi, and some made good points for Kimimaro. Irregardless, Itachi would win. Orochimaru's statement was infact that Itachi was stronger. He wasn't just referring to his mind and will power, he was also directing the statement to he was more powerful in jutsu's and technique. I agree with one of the things someone said prior to my own post. He did deal with all Kakashi, Kurenai, and Sarutobi with ease.(Obviously not the Hokage, just Shikamaru's sensei.) Notice that they're all Jounin, and being as that Kakashi and Kabuto are around the same strength..Well, I need not say anymore. Kakashi was owned. And if Kabuto was able to hang on the level of Tsunade and Jiraiya when he fought them, he must be able to hang with Orochimaru. Now with that being so, if Kabuto and Kakashi are the same strength, he obviously wouldn't be able to deal with Itachi. Now if he can't deal with Itachi but he can with Orochimaru, then it's apparent that Orochimaru wouldn't stand chance against Itachi. Back to the actual point of the post, Kimimaro is no where near as strong as Itachi. Orochimaru can beat Kimimaro easily, meaning he LITERALLY not be able to touch Itachi. The only contact they'd make is when Itachi used the Mangekyou Sharingan on him. And that's not physical, it's mental.

In conclusion, Kimimaro, even with his abilities, and without his sickness, could not beat Itachi, let alone cause him injury or pain.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 02:15 AM
Huhuhuh..,Itachi will definitely kill him withlut even moving again......