PDA

View Full Version : Infraction for Uchiha Akira

Uchiha Akira
09-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Wow this site is ran like Boot camp! I make a joke and I get warned for Spam Infraction. Are you guys that concerned about disk space and bandwidth? There is a difference between spam and conversation/jokes. And all I see is a bunch of robots going around saying "lock this thread...lock thread." Ever heard of merging threads etc.?Bunch of newbie Staff. What a bunch of geeks. Anyways Im out of here!

Take care and loosen up and have some phun!

goku100
09-16-2006, 11:56 AM
LOL Newb!

Hmm go Google the abbreviation "SPAM" and then refer it to what you posted. Similar...? I thought so...Now go Google the word "Joke" and then refer it to what you posted again...doesn't really follow the description of "joke" does it?

Anyway according to you, that "joke" was horribly lame as well so please try to refrain yourself from using jokes in the future. I also understand that you haven't been a MOD on a forum before, so i suggest you leave that job for the mods/admins on this board. If a thread needs to be locked it will be done and same goes for the other options.

So what i suggest to you is to take your lame shit to another board, maybe...just maybe they will laugh...and if they do it will most likely be at you.

Shino
09-16-2006, 05:46 PM
So what i suggest to you is to take your lame shit to another board, maybe...just maybe they will laugh...and if they do it will most likely be at you.

Owned.tgggg