PDA

View Full Version : Curse Of Izanagi FC

Izanagi_Takeshiro
09-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Ok...this is the general idea...I want to make an FC based on original characters inspired by Naruto. They can fit into the Naruto universe some how and that will be that.

My no.1 rule...NO BS...try to be atleast tolerable of other people in this FC.

This cult can be looked at like the Akatsuki...multiple members with stories of their own for evil or good. Basicly I want everyone to tell me alittle about their character and their name and all their other stats, like, age, sex, height, weight, what country they're from, ect ect.

Important!!!
For those of you who do join...my idea for the sig is to be like this

Izanagi Of The Cursed Of Izanagi FC

I basicly want you to add you characters name at the beginning of the sig.

That's all.

1. Skwee
2. Young Warrior

skwee
09-30-2006, 09:22 AM
can i join?
name:nail
sex:male
height:6',5"
weight:190lbs.
I am an asistant to Garra the new kazekage,I'm training to one day be the one to take the name.I am also a master at genjustu and also have deadly aim that is immposible to match.

young_warrior
09-30-2006, 06:03 PM
can i join?
name:Kenshin
Height:5'8"
weight:135lbs.
Iam Naruto long lost brother.. i was some how adopted by an old man named kamakaze who trained me since i was a kid.Now since my tranier passed away i heard rumors that there is also some one with the name uzumaki now my mission is to find NARUTO!!!!

YoshiToshi
09-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Why is the fanclub named after you, if you don't mind me asking?

skwee
09-30-2006, 08:29 PM
can i join?
name:Kenshin
Height:5'8"
weight:135lbs.
Iam Naruto long lost brother.. i was some how adopted by an old man named kamakaze who trained me since i was a kid.Now since my tranier passed away i heard rumors that there is also some one with the name uzumaki now my mission is to find NARUTO!!!!

cool a new member,but the name is kinda unoriginal

skwee
09-30-2006, 08:30 PM
its named after him cause he wants it to be.sorry i double posted but my comp. messed up and got all slow so i didnt know what was happining

Izanagi_Takeshiro
10-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Ok Sqwee and Young Warrior...welcome to the Curse Of Izanagi.

as for why the cult is named after Izanagi...it's because he is the leader of the group.

Corey-Lee
10-11-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm now permanately banned from NL...this legacy is now dead.

(I'm Izanagi)