PDA

View Full Version : Naruto character voices (the ones who played the voices for naruto characters)

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi all members of NL

I made a search in the net and found this website
that shows the people who played the naruto character voices

Naruto Character Voices (http://baka.naruto-fr.net/pages.php?anime=01)

I apologize if this is repeated :)

Aruko
02-14-2005, 03:22 PM
UZUMAKI NARUTO IS VOICED BY A GIRL!??!?!?!?!
wow
thats a good voice for a girl.......
oh and the voice of temari is the voice of edward elric

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah I was surprised as you were aruko samaki

Roy Mustang
02-14-2005, 03:32 PM
i know im stunned temari=edward elric...WOW but its normal to see anime boy characters voiced as girls i know a ton of animes whose main character is a boy but mostly voiced by gals and hinata's voicer is pretty hot

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 03:38 PM
I am kinda surprised that chinese or japanese or whatsoever girls do the sound of male characters and I thought they were males too
WeIrD!!!

nma
02-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Why are the main characters voice actors always women?
Anywho, thanks for the link Sakura. Wow, Temari's voice actor is the person who did Ed's voice in FMA.

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 03:45 PM
your most welcome nma!!
you know , this was the first time I saw any voice actors of any anime
and I was quite surprised !!

Freshgrease
02-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Wierd. I would never had guessed that Naruto was a girl.

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 04:19 PM
many people have said the same freshgrease
it is really weird and I still can't believe it!!

HarlequinPuppet
02-14-2005, 04:39 PM
I knew it ._. I just knew that Naruto's voice was a girl's! Now I get to rub it in my brothers' faces 'cause they thought it was a guy's >.>

solk
02-14-2005, 04:44 PM
well i'm not sure but i think that Ishida from bleach is played by the guy that gives sasuke his voice

*Sakura*
02-14-2005, 04:46 PM
thanks for replying

young naruto315
02-14-2005, 05:26 PM
i knew the voices ,and i think they fit the characters very well...aruko samaki ima girl and i sound like a guy

JDPIMP145
02-14-2005, 05:49 PM
well I seen some of those cast before, but some of them I havent seen.
nice finding *Sakura*

Totchi
02-15-2005, 03:30 AM
I knew that already, but thanks for the link ^^ In Japan it´s very usual, that female voice actors play the roles of boys (and sometimes men), depending on age and character traits. But, as you can see, the voices fit the characters perfectly. Japanese voice actors can alter their voices in such a special way, that you wouldn´t recognize them in RL or even other animes. (except for Romi Paku...When I listen to Temaris and Edwards voice, I can clearly hear that it´s the same person, but at the same time, she manages to alter her voice so that Temari sounds female and Edward male...It´s a huge talent...) :)

(by the way: The voice actor of Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) is also a woman ^^)

sabakunoGaara
02-16-2005, 12:56 AM
I knew it ._. I just knew that Naruto's voice was a girl's! Now I get to rub it in my brothers' faces 'cause they thought it was a guy's >.>

MEH! im the complete opposite i thought it was a guy and he told me its a guy so he is gonna rub it in my face..sigh im not going to show him this!!
and i knoww edward is temari! i kind of it bcoz my fave girl in naruto is temari and my fave peron in fma is ed..soo.. :D
OH! and kakashi is hatori in Fruits basket!!!!!!! cool!
AND iruka is vericio in fma...thats ok i mean the same characteristics in my opinion lol

hotohori
02-17-2005, 07:16 AM
LOL

I saw that Naruto's voice actor was a girl in that Naruto The Movie Special (where they showed how the movie was made). Me and my friend was like: WHHAAAAAAATTTT!?! NARUTO'S A GIRL!!!?!?!?!: :p LOL

But it's so amazing, isnt it?! That those girls can sound exactly how they're supposed to sound - whether a 12yr old guy or a girl and vice versa. They sound right even if the character is of the opposite sex as the voice actor... it's really great. That's why I loove listening to anime in the original Japanese even if I dont quite understand what they're saying coz the voices are so great. :D

And...... Ed's voice actor is the same as Temari!!!?!?!?! Hoooooooo!

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 02:31 AM
LOL But it's so amazing, isnt it?! That those girls can sound exactly how they're supposed to sound - whether a 12yr old guy or a girl and vice versa. They sound right even if the character is of the opposite sex as the voice actor... it's really great. That's why I loove listening to anime in the original Japanese even if I dont quite understand what they're saying coz the voices are so great. :D

And...... Ed's voice actor is the same as Temari!!!?!?!?! Hoooooooo!

EXACTLY its like u never know if the character is a guy or a girl but wtv it is it is PERFECT! i mean who woud have though orochimaru is a girl..sorry but never crossed my mind till i read it! and yea temari is ed! YEAH!

Roy Mustang
02-21-2005, 02:17 AM
well i'm not sure but i think that Ishida from bleach is played by the guy that gives sasuke his voice

i know me too i think he is
oh and the voice of itachi looks like a japanese version of elton john

heres another site but with more ppl from naruto
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.virtual-rotation.com/naruto/sasuke.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.virtual-rotation.com/naruto/&h=100&w=300&sz=17&tbnid=--0l_8kvv5kJ:&tbnh=37&tbnw=111&start=10&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNoriaki%2BSugiyama%26hl%3Dk o%26lr%3D

just scroll down and u will see it

cman900
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
What!!!!!!!!*In mind*I got to tell my sister!!!!

darkcrusader
12-29-2006, 09:19 AM
So if Naruto is voiced by a girl does that mean Kakashi will get in trouble for useing the Thousand years of death technique on him???

YozoraHoshi
12-29-2006, 09:30 AM
LOL nice one, but I doubt he would be in trouble for that xD

LonelyNinja
12-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Just because Naruto is voiced by a girl doesn't mean he's a girl, so Kakashi won't get sued for sexual harassment. Besides, Kakashi would never be sued for sexual assault anyways. XP

Anyways:

I already knew that Naruto was voiced by a girl, but the Temari = Edward surprised me. o.O