PDA

View Full Version : Pride For President, 08.

Pride
09-26-2006, 05:36 AM
So this is my plan.

I'm going to, like, take over all the countries and shit.

Heres a break down
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/prlde/myplan.jpg

this is where you will live pending on what race you are. this does not mean you cant talk and visit and all that shit to other countries. This is a 'reset' and there are only certain reasons you can come over, ie, family and or wife somethign like that. If any child is mixed, based on what they look more like is what they'll be sent too, if a child is the only one, then it iwll be held in custody until the 'move date' and at that time, he or she will be returned to his or her mother and or father. The only exception is the criminal and disease island, these people will be quarantined, to eliminate aids and shit.

Questions?

(no im not serious, im just bored, but ask questions about my plan so i can like answer them for a less bored time here on NL)

Azumi
09-26-2006, 05:56 AM
sure... be the leader in the "Dumbasses United"

Heres a break down

i see someone's in breakdown.. >_>

err.. you dont actually consider australia as the land of criminals, right? ^^

great plan... /sarcastic

Kekkei Genkai
09-26-2006, 06:02 AM
Ya, even though Australia was started as a penal colony, it doesn't mean that Australia is depicted as a giant super prison. As for white people, shouldn't they be in Europe too? And for the diseased people, uhh, they're gonna need a lot more space than that.

Azumi
09-26-2006, 06:06 AM
lets just put thick black borderlines around each continent so that the diseased will be all over the world...

Kekkei Genkai
09-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Great idea.

Azumi
09-26-2006, 06:10 AM
and anyone who passes the borderlines without any permission from the embassy, e.i. illegal immigrants, will be infected by the diseased, and apparently will join the same group (or race).

Peralisc[TGS]
09-26-2006, 06:14 AM
What's the use of this topic anyway. Kinda racist your idea!!
Why don't we find a small iland in the middle of the ocean for people like you?
I don't care about the space , if you don't fit on the iland you should fall in the wather and drawn ... the world would be a better place.

Where did this weird tought come from anyway? O_o You freak , baka ... and all the others!!!

Azumi
09-26-2006, 06:17 AM
;759346']What's the use of this topic anyway. Kinda racist your idea!!
I don't care about the space , if you don't fit on the iland you should fall in the wather and drawn ... the world would be a better place.

Where did this weird tought come from anyway? O_o You freak , baka ... and all the others!!!

ask that to pride, our dearest mod....

Kekkei Genkai
09-26-2006, 06:17 AM
;759346']What's the use of this topic anyway. Kinda racist your idea!!

Dude, do you think we are taking this seriously? Use your brain if you have one. Just post your comments and get on with it.

Peralisc[TGS]
09-26-2006, 06:25 AM
azumi i was talking to him , not to you. :p

kekkei
Actualy not, no , i don't. I don't take any of you serious.
But come on , this has such a big lack of "charm" and of humor.
I mean , couldn't it be something more original? :(

Well, not my problem, I didn't make this thread. I'm just playing along. At least you could pick up too. If you make something better than this then, by all means, I'll play along too.

Ok , sorry. Didn't want to ruin all the fun and the good mood.
I'll come up with a better idea. ;) At lest i hope i will.

Kekkei Genkai
09-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Well, not my problem, I didn't make this thread. I'm just playing along. At least you could pick up too. If you make something better than this then, by all means, I'll play along too.

D4rKR34v3r
09-26-2006, 07:09 AM
So this is my plan.

I'm going to, like, take over all the countries and shit.

Heres a break down
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/prlde/myplan.jpg

this is where you will live pending on what race you are. this does not mean you cant talk and visit and all that shit to other countries. This is a 'reset' and there are only certain reasons you can come over, ie, family and or wife somethign like that. If any child is mixed, based on what they look more like is what they'll be sent too, if a child is the only one, then it iwll be held in custody until the 'move date' and at that time, he or she will be returned to his or her mother and or father. The only exception is the criminal and disease island, these people will be quarantined, to eliminate aids and shit.

Questions?

(no im not serious, im just bored, but ask questions about my plan so i can like answer them for a less bored time here on NL)

LOL this is funny, but kinda wrong. Where is the multicultre??? This maybe a place where there is racism, but you ppl have frriends that arre intterracial. Tell me Where do muslums, hindu, and indians go?? Also HALF OF RUSSIAS IN ASIAN!! So some russians are consider azn??

SirBenoit
09-26-2006, 07:23 AM
is this another joke thread hes got to be kidding. this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard, figures it would come from pride.

DarkAztek
09-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Let's NOT go with the stereotype of Aussies as "convicts," kthxbai?

IGOS
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
well that is what the contenent was origionally there for..... Pride is now the President of Dumbasses Unite.