PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke Official FC

Zaraka
09-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Join now!!

YoshiToshi
09-30-2006, 07:40 PM
There is already a Sasuke FC. You have POSTED there before.
I think you should get banned for this very dumb thing that you did.
Newb or not, you should read the rules.
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13105

*reported*

Zaraka
09-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Why are you always following me around Toshi your like everywhere i go!! Yea,but yours is called uchiha sasuke come on sasuke is cool!

YoshiToshi
09-30-2006, 07:54 PM
For your information, I'm not following you around... YOU'RE the one that's everywhere. I'm sorry to say that most people around here don't care to take the intiative, but i hate seeing newbs like you around this forum.
Yes, Sasuke is cool; i will agree to that.
But having double fanclubs are against the rules and will result in an infraction and/or a ban.
I will not take you lightly because you are a newb, and i do not find favor in your whiny attitude, either.

b_fitzger
09-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes i agree with toshi.....u r the one EVERYWHERE.*cough* now there is already a sasuke fc..GET OVER IT......and you need description of the fc but u can't coz there is already 1.....

ohh and if u really like sasuke u wouldn't be paying him out in ur avatar..

plz admin or mod close this fc

Zaraka
09-30-2006, 08:24 PM
ok sure sorry guys im the noob you aren't you guys are awesome.... -.-' >sigh<

Oh yea sorry to mess with toshi,but he has a Sprite avatar thats not evn naruto related!

YoshiToshi
09-30-2006, 10:17 PM
ok sure sorry guys im the noob you aren't you guys are awesome.... -.-' >sigh<

Oh yea sorry to mess with toshi,but he has a Sprite avatar thats not evn naruto related!

Everything in the forum doesn't need to be naruto related. >_>
My avatar can be about anything i want it to be. If my avatar is the only thing you can attack me with, then you sir; are a very sad person.

Oh, and i'm a girl. >_>

ninga2457
10-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Join now!!

can i join

D4rKR34v3r
10-02-2006, 07:39 PM
can i join

Ahhahaha your funny! LOL *chokes on air* LOL aahhhahahaah. Really are u serious. There is already one, like unchiha toshi siad now stop teh stupid posting. SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR BEST FRIEND( well not for me but for u noobs.)

drunk_sea_monkey
10-02-2006, 07:41 PM
yall better stop spamming

-Closed-

THANK YOU TOSHI