PDA

View Full Version : whats up with the Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura thing

narutonegi
02-15-2005, 12:44 AM
They were all friends and thing all of a sudden there broken in to two parts good and bad. Why counldn't sasuke just stay and become stronger with naruto and sakura. you know how he wanted to be has strong has the sound four. well choji was able the beat jiroubou, negi was able to beat kidoumaru, and right now the other fights i haven't seen. if he would have stayed i think that he would have became stronger than when he's with Orochimaru except for the learing of lots of jutsu thing. Ya i think that Orochimaru will teach sasuke how to summon the snakes and how to do most of the jutsu he knows before he transfers in his body. And the thing about sakura is that she has being practicing with tsunade and i'm guessing that she will learn the summon and the snails. they will be like the three new sennin. :confused: :mad:

h4kk3
02-15-2005, 08:11 AM
How do you know that Sakura is training with Tsunade, and I think that revenge has overcome Sasuke, and he can't think properly, he only thinks or revenge and power, this will ruin him, it's already begun ruining him, only evil is to become of him, though he will regret what he's done.

Hooded_Ninja
02-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Yup, that is true. His goal was to become stronger than Itachi so he can kill him for what he has done. But Sasuke has noticed that Naruto is more powerful than him and that seems to be putting him off since Naruto used to be the worst student and he the "genius". He is thinking that he isn't getting anywhere and that everyone thinks he's weak so he was tempted by the offer Orochimaru made.

nma
02-15-2005, 02:50 PM
He's leaving because he thinks that he can get stronger quicker with Orochimaru, and its true. Sasuke can learn a lot more from Orochimaru than he can with Kakashi.

narutonegi
02-15-2005, 06:01 PM
i know that sakura was tranning with tsunade because it told me on a episode. i but you they will be like the three sennin

hotohori
02-17-2005, 06:09 AM
i know that sakura was tranning with tsunade because it told me on a episode. i but you they will be like the three sennin

Uhuh? What episode was that? There was this one episode when Tsunade gave Sakura a medicine before they set off for the Tea Country - but that doesnt mean Sakura was training with Tsunade. SPOILER: Although, in the manga, she WILL train with Tsunade.. but that's like many many chapters away from the anime. We're in the General Discussion section so let's not openly display spoilers for the non-manga readers. :)

I hope Sasuke becomes miserable with Orochimaru. :mad: I think that after all this, he still wont be able to beat Itachi. Nyahahaha! That'd serve him right. :D

ondu
02-17-2005, 06:43 AM
There was this one episode when Tsunade gave Sakura a medicine before they set off for the Tea Country - but that doesnt mean Sakura was training with Tsunade.

I hope Sasuke becomes miserable with Orochimaru. :mad: I think that after all this, he still wont be able to beat Itachi. Nyahahaha! That'd serve him right. :D

1)which part of the manga that they set off for the Tea Country?

2)damn right...i hope he burn in hell...muahahaha

hotohori
02-17-2005, 07:26 AM
1)which part of the manga that they set off for the Tea Country?

2)damn right...i hope he burn in hell...muahahaha

Err.. I was talking about the filler episodes (y'know, Idate, the Wasabi clan, etc, etc - Eps 102 and so) so it's not in the manga. After they were washed up on the shore after their ship burned, then Aoi attacked them, then he left, then Sakura gave Naruto and Sasuke the medicine that Tsunade gave her before they left for that mission - there was a flashback there that showed Tsunade giving Sakura some medicine. I was just pointing out that it didnt necessarily mean Sakura was training with Tsunade.

OffTheChain
02-17-2005, 09:03 AM
i think sasuke is gonna end up like itachi without him realising it. I havent been able to watch beyond ep95 lol but thanks guys for keeping me up to date with the episodes.
I loved sasuke but now my heart is broken to pieces...

pasou
02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
How do you know that Sakura is training with Tsunade, and I think that revenge has overcome Sasuke, and he can't think properly, he only thinks or revenge and power, this will ruin him, it's already begun ruining him, only evil is to become of him, though he will regret what he's done.

Sakura is training under Tsunade because on the mission with that running guy and the unbreakable sword... she pulls up this sail post with her hands and swings it around. i forget what exact episode it was though

[Daisuke]
02-17-2005, 09:52 AM
They split up so they could follow a plot line that would be interesting =]

young naruto315
02-17-2005, 10:59 AM
well sasuke is driven by revenge and he will do any thing to get power...also being driven by revenge turns you evil..that might have part of itachi's plan too..to turn sasuke EVIL!!!

godzilla-j
02-17-2005, 09:00 PM
they just went there own way

narutonegi
02-17-2005, 10:46 PM
they said it on the video when they were sailing to the island with idate around episode 100 to 106

hotohori
02-17-2005, 11:47 PM
they said it on the video when they were sailing to the island with idate around episode 100 to 106

You mean the subbers' Note? I think that was just sarcasm on the subbers' part. :)

Hooded_Ninja
02-18-2005, 04:01 AM
O well, it is possible.
Naruto - Jiraiya
Sasuke - Orochimaru
Sakura - Tsunade

But I want Hinata to train with Tsunade. After all, she's the one interested in medincines and stuff.