10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
ok, once i hid my laptotp in my pillow, when i woke up it was in my desk
:eek:
yeano
wat creepy/mountiain top excpiernces have u ever had

LonelyNinja
10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
maybe you're parents moved the laptop to your desk while you slept? o_O

i would have to say all the voices i used to hear in the vacant lot near my old home. i once heard a lady screaming, and i always sensed someone else was there, even though i was alone....

Shortyboy
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
maybe you're parents moved the laptop to your desk while you slept? o_O

i would have to say all the voices i used to hear in the vacant lot near my old home. i once heard a lady screaming, and i always sensed someone else was there, even though i was alone.... i said the laptop wasn't true, and i just posted this topic cuz i was hearin noises

Mooch
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
I fell asleep on my futon, woke up in the bathtub sideways so my head was on the soapdish, feet hanging over the side. Still clothed in my pj's, it was so wierd. my mom walked in as soon as i woke up all confused, and she asked "drink too much last night or something?" which was funny, because I dont drink lol.

LonelyNinja
10-11-2006, 09:14 PM
i said the laptop wasn't true, and i just posted this topic cuz i was hearin noises

oooh.

yeah, noises shouldn't freak you out. it's when they sound like people, and no one is around you. then you should be freaked out :p

Shortyboy
10-11-2006, 09:15 PM
oooh.

yeah, noises shouldn't freak you out. it's when they sound like people, and no one is around you. then you should be freaked out :p
yea. my dad and mom and sis r gone, i'm alone. and it was moaning, jk, it was a beeping sound, or like a bee, but it was like in my ear or somthin. it stopped when i walked

G
10-11-2006, 09:15 PM
hmm well..

once I left my ear ring down stairs and when I woke up it was in my ear o.O

Shortyboy
10-11-2006, 09:18 PM
hmm well..

once I left my ear ring down stairs and when I woke up it was in my ear o.O
i hate it when stuff like that happens, once i was at my friends house and his little bro who is 6 was asleep, so i put my ipod in his hand so whne h woke up we were at paintball. he so freaked

motoza
10-30-2006, 05:04 AM
never been in the mountain... hmm.. never slept there i mean..

Rhi
10-30-2006, 07:23 PM
ok so my experience wasn't creepy it was joyful!

few months ago i was walking down the mainstreet of where i live and i was listening to this christian rock band 'hillsong united' so i started singing along out aloud and i was getting wierd looks from people but i didn't care.
when i was walking i felt so light on my feet it was like i was treading air, so i emailed my mate the next day [ he has the spiritual gift of prophecy for those of you that believe] and this was his exact relpy:

"Hi Rhiannon, it’s awesome to hear about your ‘mountaintop’ experience yesterday! I love it so much when our Heavenly Father’s joy flows through us and He reminds us that the cares of the world can melt away in the light of His grace. On the way to his palace, King David once danced with reckless abandon through the streets in the joy of the Lord. His wife even accused him of making a fool of himself in front of all the people, but He didn’t care! He knew God delighted in him and he delighted in God. Same goes for you sis. And when any valleys come, keep singing anyway!"

:D :) ;)