PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do If...

StillFantasy
10-14-2006, 05:47 PM
So the question is.. what would you do if they have another season of fillers?

i might still watch it, BUT juz not as... excited about it..

Discuss.

[M5290]
10-14-2006, 05:52 PM
if the fillers are going to be like these last ones maybe i'll watch them, but if they start again with the stupid fillers like the one with the fat Elvis, i'll wait for the part 2 to start and don't give a f**k about the damn fillers...

D4rKR34v3r
10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
meh keep watching a few episodes, not all and i will start watching bleach. Or i can go to Japan and start a protest and look like an idiot xD.

Fearless_Soulja
10-14-2006, 08:02 PM
If you were a die hard naruto fan you would watch them regardless if they are fillers or not. So I will deff be watching lol

G
10-14-2006, 08:51 PM
I'd keep watching there are some good ones an doverall it just keeps me interested to see what ideas they come up with, I dont mind the fillers to much but they do need to end.

Sorasochou
10-14-2006, 09:09 PM
what would you do if they have another season of fillers?

Keep watching!! I love the fillers!! Those animators making the fillers rock:D The star village arc rocked!!

jk jk

lol I wouldnt do anything, it wouldnt bother me because I watch the anime occasionaly, I like the manga better. If the fillers end awsm, if they dont then thats good too >.>

kluang
10-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Just watch.... and wait... read mangas....

demonchildXX
10-14-2006, 10:13 PM
@_@; another season of fillers? X_X i'd probably die...>_>; but...for the sake of being a huge Naruto fan, i'll still watch it...just not as excited because of the boring fillers and the filler characters. just keep watching and hope that it will all end...

Sasukemaru
10-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Keep watching!! I love the fillers!! Those animators making the fillers rock:D The star village arc rocked!!

jk jk

lol I wouldnt do anything, it wouldnt bother me because I watch the anime occasionaly, I like the manga better. If the fillers end awsm, if they dont then thats good too >.>

YOSHAAAA! Keep watchin till your eyes bleed!!! If they don't make another season of fillers, i'm taking kishi to court!!:D

Kisame_Hoshigami
10-15-2006, 11:24 AM
I'd just watch the episodes fillers and all! :D