PDA

View Full Version : Episode 109 -=Spoilers=-

Shak
11-18-2004, 06:24 AM
Great episode, these sound nin are better than I expected. Sakon is now my favorite, rather than Tayuya. He's hilliarious.

The "date" wasn't too exciting, anyone notice the new audio they put in at about 6:50 ?

What I didnt like was how Sasuke just knocked Sakura out after all her b*tching. Oh well, anime is getting exciting now, Sasuke is finally an outcast!

Also, next week is a 1 hour special, looking forward to that.

Jiraiya
11-18-2004, 06:40 AM
man , awesome ep , fav parts was when sasuke did the wire trap and when the 5 sounds ninjas was walking under the moonlight

http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/episodes/itbegins.jpg

Shak
11-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Those sound nins are damn strong...Sakon was just playing with Sasuke..making fun of him as he went along "I'll play your rib like a xylophone" lol.

[Uchiha Sasuke]
11-18-2004, 08:07 AM
Hehe as it looks like now, Sasuke gonna be trained by orochimaru, Naruto is by Jiraiya and Sakura is by Tsunade, i think it´s quite corny :D. Pretty obvious from the start when Jiraiya started train Naruto and cause Sasuke is pretty like Orochimaru, Naruto is like Jiraiya and Sakura will be like Tsunade, booooring. Well, i dont know but i think Sasuke will get on hold and get back to konoha... But i hope not :D. Sasuke never, then i mean never beat anyone, he is always getting hurt and that´s weird since he would win against Naruto if it wasn´t for the Rasengan and chidori. Then again Naruto is always getting beaten up but recovered and win... :P.

Anyways... very good ep, cant wait till the 1 hours special next week

Anto
11-18-2004, 11:22 AM
This episode was cool, I think the storyline is getting more exciting... I think Sasuke's choice was for the best, even if he had to abandon his friends, we should start seeing more action as the new plot gets developed. Cant wait for the 1 hour special next week.

Hawk
11-18-2004, 06:28 PM
Sasuke sux...but I know now whats goign on...it will be Sasuke and thouse 4 guys Vs. Naruto, Shikamaru, Choiji, Neji, Rock Lee, and Kiba...... shikamaru will be the team captain..cuase he's the only Chuunin and .... HIs team will kick Sasuke's team ass..told u all sasuke was evil..and he's an asshole

Ichiga
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
I can't wait till sasuke turns into lvl 2 curse seal it looks so sweet, and when naruto an him fight again. The story line is finally get intresting again

horus
11-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Damn this is gettin good sasuke still sucks ass. I can't wait for next weeks hour special.

shikamaru
11-18-2004, 07:27 PM
there is another sound ninja

Hawk
11-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Sasuke..is now a missing nin turned into a sound nin

Ichiga
11-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Sasuke isn't no damn sound nin or is he? i should now read more of the manga.

horus
11-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Hawk where can I get some manga.

Hawk
11-18-2004, 08:00 PM
I didn't get it from the manga u fool...... it's in 109

horus
11-18-2004, 08:07 PM
I know that idiot I just need some manga and I already thought someone posted it and Noone replied now let me stop spamming.

GoldenEyes
11-18-2004, 08:17 PM
That episode really made me hate Sakura (anime). She mooches dinner off of Naruto while she talks about Sasgay. Then she goes and gets her sorry ass knocked out by that biatch. He should have just gotten rid of her and saved us all from her whining.

Hawk, fix your sig. Put the pics on different lines so it doesn't mess up the way the forum looks.

Roy Mustang
11-18-2004, 09:18 PM
i'd have stabbed sakura then and den throw her in a dumpster

GoldenEyes
11-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Umm...what? That entire post makes no sense. Clean that up with some actual sentence structure and grammar so we can at least get what your talking about.

SylentChaos
11-19-2004, 01:20 AM
That episode really made me hate Sakura (anime). She mooches dinner off of Naruto while she talks about Sasgay. Then she goes and gets her sorry ass knocked out by that biatch. He should have just gotten rid of her and saved us all from her whining.

Hawk, fix your sig. Put the pics on different lines so it doesn't mess up the way the forum looks.

Very much agree too this...

STOP SENDING OFF SPOILERS ICHIGA!

Sasuke
11-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Yes finally he breaks off from Naruto and Sakura. That little dude is going to Orochimaru and I am going online to search for songs that go along with what is happening. Music Video coming soon(as soon as Naruto kicks Sasuke's ass I will finish it) Off I go.

itachi41
11-19-2004, 03:22 AM
horus: u can get sum manga in narutofan.com .... dis epsiode is beta den i think ... lookin forward to the 1 h special hopes its good quality ... n e way ... to hawk ...*spoliers* the genins from the leaf didnt manage to stop sasuke *spoilers ended* another ques ... is my sig nice ?

H_I
11-20-2004, 03:54 AM
Ep really good, But sasuke gets his ass handed to him once again, And then at the end he acts like a tuff guy. SHeesh, Uchiha has only Itachi, Uchiha sasuke BLLLLAAAAHHHHH, Byukagan!!!!!

shinobi247
11-20-2004, 05:41 PM
honestly i thought the whole episode wuz rather pathetic, from sasuke thinking dat he could have beaten the sound four to sakura pouring her heart out only to get b**tch slapped by sasuke, also is it jus me or did anyone else realize all dat noise wuz going on when sasuke and the sound ninjas were fighting and no one noticed or heard anythin in the entire village?

SylentChaos
11-20-2004, 07:38 PM
They tried to make it like the haku dying part on eps 19 or 18....

Haku's episode > Sasuke's

spiral_vortex
11-20-2004, 08:48 PM
i dont think we should talk bout the manga in this forum .........since its way ahead of the anime your kinda spoiling it..... 109 is good though

minimiki
11-27-2004, 05:00 PM
shes so obsessed with sasuke that its making me sick. for once i would like to see her not cry and actually do some serious training thta can kick pple's ass