PDA

View Full Version : Bleach vs Naruto

YondaimeUzumaki
10-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Okay so I've read through the stickies and I searched and came up with nothing also I was wondering whether to put this in Bleach or Naruto but because Naruto gets more reception I thought I'd put it here.

Okay so basically I was wondering which manganime the wonderful people on Naruto Lounge thought was better.

~YU~

| | Hiro | |
10-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Going with Naruto, better storyline.

YondaimeUzumaki
10-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Haha I'm still not sure on which non filler storyline I like... I'm leaning to Naruto but I'll give reasons when this thread gets more live.

~YU~

HarukoChan
10-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Naruto. All da way. Bleach fillers are better but the story doesn't interest me much as Naruto does :)

Fadedblack
10-21-2006, 06:09 PM
naruto i think bleach is good too but kinda weird naruto has a really great story line

Kekkei Genkai
10-22-2006, 12:09 AM
I liked Bleach a lot. But I feel that the world of Bleach was too narrow. They concern different places at the same places over and over. Also, all the shinigami have a similar attack style wheras in Naruto, everyone is different. Also, the storyline of Naruto is better. So I'm going with Naruto.

YondaimeUzumaki
10-22-2006, 04:20 AM
Hmmm strange I never really thought about it like that, I like Bleach for the action because they all use swords the battle is always intense but in Naruto because of the diverse amount of jutsus there can be thousands of different ways a battle can go sometimes in a non violent way. Naruto definitely has the better story, there are more characters to manipulate and there are also more locations and there can be loads of twists as well. Overall I'd pick Naruto because I like the way that the story is going manga wise compared to Bleach.

~YU~

Inazuka
10-22-2006, 05:02 AM
nah i wouldnt say that naruto has more characters to manipulate, bleach has got stacks between the shinigami, and the vizards and the hollows, i just dont thing that they are developed as well as naurto characters are, i mean look at characters like haku and zabuza, we get their whole reasons for being together and its not just shown throgh flashbacks, be through their actions, and bleach just doesnt have that kinda stuff, it has a poor attempt with the soi fong and youichi fight but not even close to naruto, so my vote goes to naruto

Sasukemaru
10-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Naruto Anime, Bleach Manga

D4rKR34v3r
10-22-2006, 08:26 AM
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20163&highlight=Bleach+Naruto , there ya go. THere was already a thread of this please search.

Just to stay on topic
i have only watched 1 episode of bleach so i can't have much of an opinion but i am leaning to naruto.

drunk_sea_monkey
10-22-2006, 10:24 AM
*hands d4rk a cookie*

search next time..

-closed-