PDA

View Full Version : Teh Flowa Powa Thread of Light

Peralisc[TGS]
10-30-2006, 12:43 PM
This thread is made to mentain ballance on teh forum, cuz there are already 2 dark threads and we need to counter them somehow.
All are wellcome to join and get their own super brand new cool awsome (flowa) powers!

So i am the (cool version of the) Boogyman (yay! ^_^) and my superpower is to shoot with human (and candy) eating roses , that grow very fast when they feed on blood (and sweets) , at people (and at Winnie teh Pooh). And then they also bring happines and joy (well at least to me).
Isn't that cute? :rolleyes:

Let there be light!

P.S i wanted my own cute thread , so don't close it xD

ShinobiKnight
10-30-2006, 04:53 PM
This is a total rip-off of my Light-Ness thread.

D4rKR34v3r
10-30-2006, 04:57 PM
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22331

U IN TROUBLE!! Oaky said not to make any more of teh lameness threads. Srry.

Haku2099
10-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Why is everyone aginst the darkness, untile cursesealer started trouble on my thread we stuck to just inviting people to join, now everyone wants to start there own thread to counter ours.

D4rKR34v3r
10-30-2006, 05:59 PM
@ haku maybe because EMOs are homosexual. If they were so emo, then why dun they just suicide, and go to fudging hell??

LonelyNinja
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
@ haku maybe because EMOs are homosexual. If they were so emo, then why dun they just suicide, and go to fudging hell??

dude, that's total bullsh-t right there >.>

1. emos aren't homos
2. you are obviously closed-minded
3. if you don't like them, leave them alone
4. you shouldn't label people like that (even though that's human nature, it's still stupid)

SakuraHaruno93
10-30-2006, 09:04 PM
YEA WHAT LN SAID!! I HAVE ALOT OF EMO PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL AND THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!:mad: :p

Haku2099
10-30-2006, 10:14 PM
dude, that's total bullsh-t right there >.>

1. emos aren't homos
2. you are obviously closed-minded
3. if you don't like them, leave them alone
4. you shouldn't label people like that (even though that's human nature, it's still stupid)

Wow, LN defending me?
O.o
what alternate reality did I land in, although he's right emo people aren't homos, and just because someone is dark dosen't make them emo, and I think LN's made that point before too.
if you can't say anything inteligent then keep quite.

LonelyNinja
10-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Wow, LN defending me?
O.o
what alternate reality did I land in, although he's right emo people aren't homos, and just because someone is dark dosen't make them emo, and I think LN's made that point before too.
if you can't say anything inteligent then keep quite.

i'm not defending you, i'm defending emos in general :p lol

(ok, i guess i'm defending you :p)

Mal
10-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Emos are awesome. Some of them are creepy, sure, but there's creepy people in every social subdivision.

OG
10-30-2006, 10:54 PM
that's it all of them are gonna get closed -.-;;