PDA

View Full Version : Conquer the World

Haku2099
11-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Alright folks lets see how you stack up aginst the warlords of history. Here's how it's gonna go, if you've ever thought of conquering the world( and let's face it who hasn't ) then post your plan here.

My Plan: I would start by conquering the U.S., simply because they have the largest milatary presence around the world, I would start a religous war with rumor and propaganda ( and since there are so many religions in the US it can't be hard to do ) and then while the country is in turmoil I would slowly gather forces and then make my move on washington when I had suficent forces.

well folks what's your plan?

LonelyNinja
11-01-2006, 07:28 PM
i'm sticking this in a spoiler >.>
to prevent direct copying <.<
i know you people will... =_=

Plan for World Domination

Step 1: Begin world conquest by slowly climbing the political ladder.
Step 2: After attaining a high political standing, run for President.
Step 3 (If elected President): Begin eliminating all of my opposition discreetly. Place members loyal to me in their spots.
Step 4 (After complete control of Supreme Court/Military): Begin conquest of North and South America.
Step 5: Proceed to conquer rest of planet.

Steps may vary, and methods are top secret.
Have a nice day. :)

Haku2099
11-01-2006, 09:13 PM
i'm sticking this in a spoiler >.>
to prevent direct copying <.<
i know you people will... =_=

Plan for World Domination

Step 1: Begin world conquest by slowly climbing the political ladder.
Step 2: After attaining a high political standing, run for President.
Step 3 (If elected President): Begin eliminating all of my opposition discreetly. Place members loyal to me in their spots.
Step 4 (After complete control of Supreme Court/Military): Begin conquest of North and South America.
Step 5: Proceed to conquer rest of planet.

Steps may vary, and methods are top secret.
Have a nice day. :)

sneaky, devious, although I think that I've seen plans like this somewhere before, depending on your methods ( which I understand keeping those secret ) could even be original.
I approve
XD

DeathSand
11-01-2006, 10:15 PM
i would create a time machine travel to the past and destroy everyone

Mooch
11-01-2006, 10:17 PM
i'd just be myself. I pwn all anyway. : )

kluang
11-01-2006, 10:20 PM
I will create my own Grand Army of Kluang... take control of nuke of USA and Russia, US nuke Russia, Russia nuke US. Then the new world war will began. When the powerful nation is weakened by the war. My army will defeat them and I will rule the world....

ShinobiKnight
11-01-2006, 10:25 PM
I would set up groups in every country that had nukes and position my main forces of North America. I would then assassinate various U.S. leaders and seize control. Using propaganda, I would convince citizens to follow me and my plans. At the same time, the groups in other countries would gain control of each country's nuclear programs, thue eliminating my biggest threat and giving me a powerful weapon in one move. Using the bases already erected in these other countries, I would send some troops to make sure the takeover there went smoothly. I'd use propaganda, threats, brute force, or something like that to get them to go with me. If any other countries resisted me, it would be nuke hell for them. Once I gained control of every country, I would unite them, order a common currency and language to be used worldwide, and have large forces dedicated to the stopping of crime. If every country is united, criminals would have nowhere to run.

DeathSand
11-01-2006, 10:27 PM
well it would be very hard too take over the world

kluang
11-01-2006, 10:29 PM
I would set up groups in every country that had nukes and position my main forces of North America. I would then assassinate various U.S. leaders and seize control. Using propaganda, I would convince citizens to follow me and my plans. At the same time, the groups in other countries would gain control of each country's nuclear programs, thue eliminating my biggest threat and giving me a powerful weapon in one move. Using the bases already erected in these other countries, I would send some troops to make sure the takeover there went smoothly. I'd use propaganda, threats, brute force, or something like that to get them to go with me. If any other countries resisted me, it would be nuke hell for them. Once I gained control of every country, I would unite them, order a common currency and language to be used worldwide, and have large forces dedicated to the stopping of crime. If every country is united, criminals would have nowhere to run.

Hmmm.. About your plan I say sacrifice is needed for a greater good, right.

Nuerhachi Niru
11-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Assassinate every politcal leader (US) in 24. (In a Team of Assassins)

The US begins to weaken, assassinate any other political guy who wants to help.

Convince other countries to take over the US.

Have a meeting between all the Leaders of the Countries that joined.

When all of them are in the building everything goes KABOOM. On that same day I assassinate all their poilitcal leaders. (After Evaluation)

Control their armies. Destroy and Conquer every country that did not fall for it.

xO -puts file back in cabinet-

Haku2099
11-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I knew you people were twisted and this proves it.
I'm not the only one who actually considers taking over the world, and spends time planning for it.
>.> <.<
I'm not the only one right?

LonelyNinja
11-01-2006, 10:53 PM
I knew you people were twisted and this proves it.
I'm not the only one who actually considers taking over the world, and spends time planning for it.
>.> <.<
I'm not the only one right?

i'm more twisted then them all <.<

and i spend lots of time planning world domination, both stupid/funny plans and serious plans.

one of my plans involved radio-active hamsters and blood-thirsty wolves that i fed pregnant cats <.<

Haku2099
11-01-2006, 11:35 PM
i'm more twisted then them all <.<

and i spend lots of time planning world domination, both stupid/funny plans and serious plans.

one of my plans involved radio-active hamsters and blood-thirsty wolves that i fed pregnant cats <.<

there are a few pregnant cats in my neighborhood
>.>
<.<

SakuraHaruno93
11-02-2006, 12:07 AM
my evil plan is to:

KILL EVRYONE!!
then feed the human flesh to the demons in hell...
then feed the rest to the filthy dogs... MUAHAHAHAHA!!
I'LL ONLY KEEP MY FRIENDS ALIVE