PDA

View Full Version : Teh Punkage FC!!!!

Evil-Tsunade
11-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Listen to punk music? Still got that blobby pin in your eyebrow? Still want to get into a circle pit and wish that Operation Ivy would come back to your town =O?!!!! Well here thats whaur it can happen boys and girls, for those who are into the modern day nu-punk all the way back to The Clash and NOFX.

>_>...lil banner thing has to be made if you have the P.S skillz don't be shy!

Owner- Evil-Tsunade

(S)Punky co-owner-

Punk Maggots-
Kyleia
Sasuke Power

sasuke_power
11-08-2006, 12:24 PM
joinage...

Kyleia
11-08-2006, 12:25 PM
joinage 2#

Wheee!

Evil-Tsunade
11-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Keh Keh

*adds*

Evil-Tsunade
11-08-2006, 12:33 PM
>_>...Say what? I'm just adding you at any random order and crap.

Have ta go in 5 min, if a abnner aint made I'll use my mad MS paint skills with a resized pic or something.

Mooch
11-08-2006, 03:37 PM
SP, you make me sick... dont you EVER compare punk rock to emo... you disgust me, severely.

Are you one of those people who consider good charlotte and all that crap to be punk rock? I spit on you. Go listen to Leftover Crack and stfu. That's a true punk rock band, as well as Rancid, NoFX, Exploited, Misfits, Dead Kennedies, Dropkick Murphies, Jersey, Sex Pistols and all that jazz. I'd join, I would, but I have a feeling I'd get too pissed off at the other stupid members and/or I'm already in 5 fc's.

But seriously, half the people here won't even know what punk rock is. And that first sig you made, makes me sick. The second sig, I don't even know who that guy is. Use Tim Armstrong or Sid Vicious or something, ugh. And the third... I'm not even going to mention the 3rd...

I am seriously dissapointed in this fc. It puts shame to everything I believe in. (Also, wtf is nu-punk? that bullcrap that is simple plan and all those stupid bands?) Green day let me down by joining the hype, same with Rancid sort of, and they were my fav band. I was sad and heartbroken when I bought Rancid's latest album.

Either way, I felt obligated to tell you that you seem to know nothing about punk rock SP. Especially after those disturbing sigs... >.>

That's my rant for the day.

sasuke_power
11-08-2006, 03:41 PM
jeese just chill dude. The banners were made by my cousin i left myself logged in and he messed with my account and stuff. I mean i would need some time to make a good punk rock banner. PLUS DONT U EVER SAY IN UT LIFE I LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTE OR THEM OTHER EMOS!

xoRAZORBLADESxo
11-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Can I join PLEASE??????!!!!!!!!I don't like to label myself but I guess people consider me "punk" I also enjoy The Misfits...a lot...

Evil-Tsunade
11-09-2006, 12:20 PM
So are you joining Mooch?

And you've heard of the Dropkick Murphys also?! HELL YES! WARRIORS CODE >=D!!!

So should I add you as a member?

Simple plan
Good charolette
Avril

Please don't mention their names in this thread, terrible bands and have terrible names. By Nu- punk I meant as in Rise against, true punk bands but not from the 70's and 80's DKM Being one.