02-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Copy/Detection vs. Bones

http://www.ndjp.com/sasuke_web/contents/art/ya/itadaki/kasumi/chara_itachi.jpg

VS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/leingod3355/kimimaro.jpg

wut is better?

nma
02-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Are talking about which ability is better? Then I would say the Kaguya. Copyin jutus' is good and all but you can learn those jutsus anyways so its not all that its cracked up to be. And the Kaguya have an awsome bloodline limit, it has got to be the best offensive weapon in the series next to Gaara's sand.

bernie_rocks
02-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Kaguya, because Sharigan cannot copy bloodline limit. Of course, mostly what the Kaguya does (as seen by Kimmimaro--is that how you spell his name?) is dances using bones -.-

So the Uchiha could use many jutsus to counter his "dances"

I think Kaguya bloodline is mostly close-range offense, and Uchiha bloodline is far-range defense, so it would be a pretty boring battle.

Hyuuga VS. Kaguya on the other hand...hmmm....close range fighters

kyuubi1
03-01-2005, 09:34 AM
well i would pick sharingan
kaguya limit is good but its not that great they seem to be swordsman & dont use jutsu there not that great if they got crused by hidden mist & there not very well known.
Like if they face someone that they can't slice or catch there pretty much finished & if they face someone with a strong sword (example ie:zabuza)there so called hard bones kitana's would break against his hard big sword.
Sharingan is quite great if they were to fight each other all with full abilities
to the max well uchihas would win why well ,tsyukiyomi,amaretasu would finish a kaguyas of straight kaguya's wouldnt be able to land a slash but all kaguyas would do is take blows then harden there bones & then there would eventually run out of chakra then just lose cause they wouldnt be able to harden there bones.

Sant0ryu
03-01-2005, 10:07 AM
hmm.. id have to say kaguya not cuz i like it but just cuz it seems more logical