PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlines: Uchida and Hyuuga

Kage
02-18-2005, 07:32 PM
I know this has probably been discussed in prior threads, but.. rewatching epi. 16, Kakashi states that the Uchida bloodline is/was the BEST in Konoha / Hidden Leaf Village. So this is 2 fold. Why do you think that is and in speaking of "Bloodlines," at least of those I have seen in the 122 episodes (anime). Which do you think is the better line?

won1
02-18-2005, 09:19 PM
its not uchida its uchiha

nma
02-18-2005, 09:31 PM
He said that the Uchiha were the most feared, and that was just probably his own opinion. Kakashi loves ninjutsu and the sharingan has the ability to copy then on sight, of course it would seem the best to him. The Hyuuga are the strongest.

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 01:47 AM
I dont know i was just so impressed with Haku i chose it. i mean the whole one handed seal then the speed and everything was just amazing. i like the hyuuga and the uchiha bloodlines too and i think theyre all really strong but for some reason i always imagined that the sharigan wastes way tooo much chakra while the hyuuga is like an improved version of it except it cant copy just see

crewshiukaz
02-19-2005, 02:02 AM
well kaguya is the best 4 me

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 02:04 AM
well kaguya is the best 4 me

is that haku's or kimmimarus?

hotohori
02-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Kaguya <- Kimimaro.

I'm torn between choosing the Hyuuga and the Sharingan. I think they're both really stronger than the other ones mentioned in this poll.

SabakunoGaara - i think the Sharingan wastes so much chakra, as you put it, only when the user is not an Uchiha and/or he is not a master user of it. Look at Itachi - he can use the Sharingan pretty much all of the time.

sabakunoGaara
02-19-2005, 08:10 AM
SabakunoGaara - i think the Sharingan wastes so much chakra, as you put it, only when the user is not an Uchiha and/or he is not a master user of it. Look at Itachi - he can use the Sharingan pretty much all of the time.

i think itachi must have learned to control.....but i mean i dont know did they ever show sasuke etting tired bcoz of it i dont rmeber...but then y doesnt he keep it on permenantly?

Phlemingo
02-19-2005, 09:05 AM
No, it still takes a unneglectable amount of Chakra. After he and Kisame escaped from Jiraiya's frog's stomach summon, his Sharingan flickered out. Then he said he needed to rest.

Apotheosis
02-19-2005, 10:33 AM
I love the Hyuuga bloodline with the Byakugan, just because I think the way Neji uses it so efficiently is so awesome. Pretty cool move. Kimimaro and Haku's bloodlines are also wayy cool though.

I don't like Sasuke... rawr

BlueFlame
02-19-2005, 11:13 AM
i like Neji's and Sasuke's bll but i don't like sasuke using the Sharingan i like itatchi using it cause he is batter at using it.

Aruko
02-19-2005, 11:32 AM
Aburame clan.
Bug control.
I love it, it's so cool how shino does it. Even cooler though when you see his dad!

Kage
02-21-2005, 01:36 PM
He said that the Uchiha were the most feared, and that was just probably his own opinion. Kakashi loves ninjutsu and the sharingan has the ability to copy then on sight, of course it would seem the best to him. The Hyuuga are the strongest.

I know there are at least 2 groups translating "DB and ANBU" but, I am reading one of the 2 possible translations now and I quote "..is from the Leaf's most outstanding clan."

Does the other say most feared? I can download and check, and yes, it is Uchiha, I am sure I was thinking of a friend's name when typing... my bad! :)

Archlan
02-22-2005, 09:23 PM
I think the Hyuuga family bloodline is the best.

nelsonkong
02-22-2005, 09:27 PM
yeah..hyuuga is the strongest..they can read the flow of chackra...

johnhoe1102
02-22-2005, 09:33 PM
kaguya is the best

Kage
02-23-2005, 02:10 PM
After rewatching epi #82, Uchiha's power seems to be much stronger, by far, especially in Itachi hands, I would say that even Neiji's Uncle could not take on Itachi's high lvl Jutsu.

Consider that he would have to close his eyes or focus on his feet to avoided being placed in a trace. If they were near water, the possible freq. water attacks (if that jutsu were copied). The fire jutsu might be avoided in a sense by kaiten, but I would have to believe that only one whirl would save him from that blast, if possible. And the resulting injuries in theory would not allow him to stand and whirl easily again, followed up with the many other jutsus that have been copied and could be used, vs. the hand-to-hand combat and closing the opponent chakura points. That is possibly the teller, if the Sharingan user was slow and never learned/copied a technique able to counter being struck from a direct frontal attack a few dozen times.

That being said, I think it is easy to believe that Byakugan, would not win against Sharingan.

Neiji is my guy, but... if I am wrong, show me...

Mae
02-23-2005, 03:20 PM
I think the Uchiha bloodline would be best with jutsus since they can copy it.

nma
02-23-2005, 03:57 PM
After rewatching epi #82, Uchiha's power seems to be much stronger, by far, especially in Itachi hands, I would say that even Neiji's Uncle could not take on Itachi's high lvl Jutsu.

Consider that he would have to close his eyes or focus on his feet to avoided being placed in a trace. If they were near water, the possible freq. water attacks (if that jutsu were copied). The fire jutsu might be avoided in a sense by kaiten, but I would have to believe that only one whirl would save him from that blast, if possible. And the resulting injuries in theory would not allow him to stand and whirl easily again, followed up with the many other jutsus that have been copied and could be used, vs. the hand-to-hand combat and closing the opponent chakura points. That is possibly the teller, if the Sharingan user was slow and never learned/copied a technique able to counter being struck from a direct frontal attack a few dozen times.

That being said, I think it is easy to believe that Byakugan, would not win against Sharingan.

Neiji is my guy, but... if I am wrong, show me...
The whole of looking at your feet or closing your eyes is so that you don't look Itachi in the eyes. The Byakugan has the ability to see Tenketsus, so all a Hyuuga has to do is stare at Itachi tenketsus. By doing this, a Hyuuga won't even see Itachi's face, thus making the mangekyou useless.

Willis
02-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Personally, I don't think there is a 'better' bloodline. Each ability has their own strengths and weaknesses. For example, even though the Sharingan has the ability mimic moves and allow the user to learn a technique in a quicker amount of time, it can be fought and used to the opponents advantage (as with Kakashi and Gai). The Byakugan allows the user to see almost 360 degrees, however it has a blindspot, as shown in Neji's battle. I don't know, I like all the abilities shown in Naruto. I also like Shikamaru's Shadow techniques. Up until episode 121, I thought his only technique was to stop the enemy from doing anything, in other words, the Shadow Bind. Then I learned about his family's other techniques (like what his Dad does), which I found very cool.

horus
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
I believe Uchiha is but I also like the Kguya and Hyuuga

Fierce
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Easily Hyuuga's bloodline limit. They're able to detect chakra flow, even through solid objects. They can find people that are within a mile's range, and have a very tiny blind spot. But otherwise, 360 degree vision? Byakugan, all the way. Sharingan owns still, though.

Uchiha Kaede
03-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Uchiha cuz they copy jutsus

|tachi
03-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Well.,gotta go for the Sharingan..,they have the best doujutsu..

Kage
03-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Personally, I don't think there is a 'better' bloodline. Each ability has their own strengths and weaknesses. For example, even though the Sharingan has the ability mimic moves and allow the user to learn a technique in a quicker amount of time, it can be fought and used to the opponents advantage (as with Kakashi and Gai). The Byakugan allows the user to see almost 360 degrees, however it has a blindspot, as shown in Neji's battle. I don't know, I like all the abilities shown in Naruto. I also like Shikamaru's Shadow techniques. Up until episode 121, I thought his only technique was to stop the enemy from doing anything, in other words, the Shadow Bind. Then I learned about his family's other techniques (like what his Dad does), which I found very cool.

Well, that is an interesting point, Shika's "family" technique.. Is that a "Bloodline" limit/trait? Considering each family seems to pass along their "jutsu." We see that that the Ino(s) have body switching or controlling, the Choji(s) have body sizing, speaking with and fighting with dogs and bugs, both family traits/jutsu.

So what makes a "bloodline limit"? If we open up the floor to ALL family jutsu(s) would it make a difference? And what happens when a Choji marries an Ino?

Invasion of the amazon woman body snatcher?!? ;)

I am vaklemed! Discuss amongs yourselves... I will through out a topic..

Shikamaru marries a person from the bug clan.. will they raise dogs that can control their fleas?

heh heh

Nappi
03-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Hyuuga has the best bloodline abilities and as said before sharingan wastes a lot of chakra.

Matonly1T
03-08-2005, 05:23 PM
if i was choose among these bloodlines i'd pick either pich sharingan or Haku's bloodline limit. kimimaro bloodline would haf been my 1st pick but bleh, wouldnt it suck if the ppl in his clan had the ability but some were to freaked out to use it?

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 01:40 AM
i dont know abt how others feel but the problem with the sharingan in my opinion is they mostly concentrate on the fact that sasuke has it. and well honestly i do lke sasuke but that kid just does NOT know how to use it properly. the only thing ive seen him use his sharingan for is to see properly and thats ok but kakashi for example actually USES it he copies techniques and im sure sasuke should be doing that and if he did i think he would bcome a little bit stronger u know. and itachi's sharingan well its a completle different level but nevertheless he uses it properly and trained it to be able to do the mangekou sharingan and stuff...so thats why i know the uchiha bloodline is strong but in my head sasuke is the one using it right now and well he just doesnt use it properly so it doesnt have such a strong impression in my head. i dont even know if im making sense to anyone :o

nma
03-09-2005, 07:31 AM
i dont know abt how others feel but the problem with the sharingan in my opinion is they mostly concentrate on the fact that sasuke has it. and well honestly i do lke sasuke but that kid just does NOT know how to use it properly. the only thing ive seen him use his sharingan for is to see properly and thats ok but kakashi for example actually USES it he copies techniques and im sure sasuke should be doing that and if he did i think he would bcome a little bit stronger u know. and itachi's sharingan well its a completle different level but nevertheless he uses it properly and trained it to be able to do the mangekou sharingan and stuff...so thats why i know the uchiha bloodline is strong but in my head sasuke is the one using it right now and well he just doesnt use it properly so it doesnt have such a strong impression in my head. i dont even know if im making sense to anyone :o
I don't think could use it the same way as Kakashi because he doesn't have a full sharingan like Kakashi. If he ever gets the full one, he could probably do all that stuff.