PDA

View Full Version : The next 3 sennins

OffTheChain
02-19-2005, 12:24 PM
do you not see that history is repeating itself again? The first three sennins were tsunade, jirayai and orichamaru. Tsunade was able to summon the snail, jirayai the frog and orichamru the snake. Up till now each character sasuke, sakura and naruto have been trained by one of those sennins learning their summoning techniques and the same animeal. Sakura now can summon the snail, naruto....the frog but its still little, and once sasuke is done with the training hed be able to summon the snakes. Ya see yes this may be obvious and stupid to talk about but i just noticed that. So what do u think?

PS: Plz everyone go to the fan creation section and reply to two of my threads, "do you like my drawings" and "my manga zanzou rider needs characters" pleeease..

JDPIMP145
02-19-2005, 12:45 PM
lol!I notice that long time ago. Is obvious that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are going to become lengendary sannin even better sannin than Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.

nma
02-19-2005, 01:48 PM
lol, I noticed it too. And what do you mean a little frog, Naruto can summon Gamabunta. Anywho, shouldn't this be in the manga section?

horus
02-19-2005, 01:49 PM
yeah it should... then after naruto, sakura, and sasuke it's obviously gonna be...

Konohamaru, and his buddies

[Daisuke]
02-19-2005, 02:07 PM
lol that would be hilarious!

Konohamaru = perverted one with little sense,

Math boy = because all moody in his teenage years, angsty over some differential equation he can't solve lol

the girl just wnats big boobies like Tsunade lol.,=

Kagami Kyoji
02-19-2005, 02:11 PM
I thought the term Sennin was given to Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya because they were the best. I do not think anyone else will get the same tittle. Maybe a different one but not the same! Meh...just my opinion!

OffTheChain
02-19-2005, 02:14 PM
yeh well....about konohamaru daisuke...yup its hilarious LOL

Legacy
02-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Sasuke - Orochimaru
Sakura - Tsunade
Naruto - Jiraiya

willy101
02-19-2005, 02:28 PM
hmm good point i thought this could b possible too notice how each team has 2 boys and one girl

narutonegi
02-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Ya i noticed it a long time ago and i think thats what will happen because the three sannin are tranning them each

kakashi_00x000
02-23-2005, 09:27 AM
They do take after the 3 sannin. And doesn't sennin mean hermit? So I think you oviously ment sannin.

DaRk_DaNTe
02-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Sasuke would probably be dead b4 he becomes a ledgendary sanin..

Totchi
02-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Yes, I totally agree...Sasuke has become quite similar to Orochimaru...although he´s not as cruel and greedy (in terms of power and might) as Orochi is...I´m only afraid, that Sasuke will reappear in the manga again and look just like Orochimaru O___o Even with the same pale skin...*shivers*

OffTheChain
02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
yup i did mean sannin i just dont spell correctly i guess, i could never imagine dear sasuke to be pale but hey..anything can happen these days

Hooded_Ninja
02-23-2005, 01:26 PM
I also noticed it a long time ago. It's quite obvious. But this seriously should go in the Manga section. All spoilers should be kept there. >.<

nelsonkong
02-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Emm...yeah..It is pretty obvious they are the future sannin (mean 3 ninjas). Everybody say so.
But i do hope that in naruto time, there should be a group of them...even up to 10 ninjas or so. (Not sure how they call in japanese.) They have a lot of good potential ninjas there, not only three as in Jiraiya's times.

Archlan
02-28-2005, 01:46 PM
I noticed that long ago also, but it definitely is really cool. When i figured it out i was psyched because all three of them are cool characters and they all deserve to be some of the most powerful.
They might end up with a different name though because sennin is for the other three, i think it is a unique name

hotohori
03-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I noticed that long ago also, but it definitely is really cool. When i figured it out i was psyched because all three of them are cool characters and they all deserve to be some of the most powerful.
They might end up with a different name though because sennin is for the other three, i think it is a unique name

Yeah, like maybe, "Sannin version 2" ! *nice guy pose* AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

....................dead silence................................. ............

Okay, forget it...... :(

On another note, well, Sasuke already has pale skin (not as white as Orochimaru, obviously). But just imagine, what if Sasuke also had those violet eyeliner thingy that Orochimaru uses?! *Aaaaarrrggghhhh! Get away from me, pervert!* :D

Phlemingo
03-01-2005, 11:00 AM
I always knew he had it in him. To be gay, I mean.

Aruko
03-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Uhm Sakura hasn't shown yet anywhere that she can summon the snail. Naruto can summon Gamabunta as long as he is using Kyuubi's chakra. And Sasuke hasn't been shown yet so we don't know what he can do.
Also Sannin (not sennin) means three ninja. San meaning 3 and Nin meaning ninja. Just break down the words people. San-Nin
AND PEOPLE STOP MAKING THREADS ON THIS!!! There are six of these threads.

OffTheChain
03-01-2005, 01:51 PM
sorry aruko

Khari
03-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I see the how the three would be similar Except that sasuke might come back from orochimaru :confused:

Lunar_Darkfire
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I think that there could've been a better choice for one of the legendary ninjas (aka sannin) than Sakura...she's been pretty lame up until Tsunade taught her...if Tsunade taught someone else im sure they could've been stronger...but, the other 2 are just fine

Fierce
03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
The theory is possible, but not likely. If Naruto does infact become Hokage, he won't be a Sannin. If Sasuke continues down this path, he won't be given that title. Orochimaru was given the title Sannin before he went bad. Sakura won't be as strong as Tsunade was, because Tsunade had it in her blood. Sakura has nothing special.

As for Konohamaru, and his little friends becoming Sannin after that. Impossible. Sennin are 3 people of a particular generation. Konohamaru and gang are only 3-5 years younger than Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. They can't be Sannin if Naruto and them are. They're part of the same generation. It's more likely that Konohamaru and his friends will become Sannin then Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, though.

kei
03-25-2005, 02:28 PM
yup! its like they say "those who do not know there history are doom to repeat it"

Fierce
03-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Something that occured to me...Everyone's talking about how Orochimaru is "training" Sasuke...Doesn't he intend to take over Sasuke?