PDA

View Full Version : The Nerd List

Lily229
12-01-2006, 12:06 AM
In this world that we live in today, I have noticed that there are not so much cliche's as before, such as the jock and prep. Oh no, but more of the pocket-protecting genre. The time of the nerds is Thyne! But there are many different "nerd levels." Going from one to five, with five being the worst see which level you are at. (I got really bored today in Chem and Government so bare with me.)

Level 1: The Closet Case: This nerd tends to not openly admit that they still get up every morning at 6am to watch Voltron. They lock away all their any nerd-like items away when company comes over and denies when said objects are found like it's some dirty sex toy. Although naturally not violant, they can be very insecure but total jerks at the same time.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv1 NERD: When they try to pull their deinal crap about it wave it in their face and threaten to black mail them into giving you their most prized valuable. You'll break their spirit and have a cute chibi poster.

Level 2: The Book Smarts: You know the kid who's just naturally smart? The one who at the 2nd day of school has all their homework done for the next 4 years?! Although this perticular nerd poses no pyshical threat, they can be very vain, arrogant and annoying.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv2 NERD: If you find yourself a target of their self-proclaimed superiance, just smile and nod while complimenting them. Then, inconspicuously switch your papers with theirs so that they get the F and you get to be the Book Smart Nerd for once. They're so vain they won't even notice.

Level 3: Computer Hacks: People who are constantly pwning you with their never ending "lol"s. Although they are credited for the creation of the spammer, the computer hack usually tends to be on the anti-social side. Just above the book smarts, they'd rather spend the night with a calculator then another human. Unless you like getting your ass handed to you verbally, try not to cross them.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv3 NERD: As I said before, they are just above the Book Smarts, so if you find yourself confronted by one, forget about your dignity and quickly kiss ass so bad that you get stuck up there.

Level 4: The Anime Freaks: Also known as the "Video Game Nerds", they can watch an AMV and recite, word-4-word what episode it's from and what the character was actually say. Usually associated with another level (1-3) they can be quite the handful. While they watch anime like it's God or read manga like it's the bible, be very cautious. Anime Freaks tend to have a short temper and an evn shorter attention span.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv4 NERD: Whenever trying to talk to a Lv4 nerd, make sure they are not watching their anime or reading a manga, for they may not be able to hear you. And your pestering could result in a book upside your head.

Level 5: The Star Wars Fans: The most dangerous of the nerds, this nerd not only makes anime their life, but also movies, music and video games as well. These nerds usually have no life and can be found killing innocent "NoObs" with their Lv. 99 character. When the nerd recites something, it is usually followed by hand motions and sound effects. This nerd isn't rich, they tend to live with their parents long past their 35th birthday because they spent their entire life savings on all the star wars and spongebob collectables known to man. BE CAREFUL AROUND THEM!!!!! Make them angry and be prepared to be beaten to death by a plastic lightsaber, still in it's mint condition box.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv5 NERD! If you come in contact with a Lv. 5 nerd's wrath, scream "FORCE FIELD" while moving your hands in a circular motion in front of you, palms facing them and hum the Twilight Zone Theme Music and SLOWLY back away. Any sudden movement could cause them to become frightened and throw a "fire ball" at you.

Disclosure:the star wars thing has nothing to do with star wars and if anyone was offended just know that i really don't give a flying fuck

LonelyNinja
12-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Wow, you must have been really bored to have thought up of all that. lol

After reading this, I don't know what kind of nerd to classify myself as. Hm, food for thought.

G
12-01-2006, 12:13 AM
copy/ paste much

LonelyNinja
12-01-2006, 12:14 AM
It was either sleep or this >.> and since i had had two cups of black coffee that morning there was no way i was hittin' the hay until 3rd block xD.

oh yeah ummm...I'm a definate anime freak ^^

I would've chosen sleep, but since you had coffee, it's understandable why you didn't. :p

I sorta fit anime freak. <.< (Short temper/attention span)

OG
12-01-2006, 12:14 AM
im part of every level >.>.....<.<.........o.o;

Narutobaka
12-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Would be the anime freak as well. I stay up and watch animes on Youtube, for crying out loud.

G
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
*blinks* nope i typed that all out from my notebook where i had written it...and even though this is the spam zone no spamming my thread *cracks knuckles*

I do random things in class o.o;;;; like my butt song but we won't get into that *shakes head*

impressive...

LightDreamer
12-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Ooh~ Sexy...I think. LOL I have a thing for The book smarts guys =P LOL. Sortof xD as long as they're not SOO arogant =P Neways. I Wonder what I fall under! Hmm~

naritaUzumaki
12-01-2006, 01:23 AM
OMG! im a lvl 4 nerd! (just take the manga part away... dont have a manga)

Narutobaka
12-01-2006, 01:44 AM
OMG! im a lvl 4 nerd! (just take the manga part away... dont have a manga)

Welcome to our ranks NU! XD

Shikamaru
12-01-2006, 02:50 AM
thats really not anything to brag about NB

naritaUzumaki
12-01-2006, 02:57 AM
but it is! only fw are talented enough to be a nerd! LOL...

Narutobaka
12-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Am an anime nerd. I admit it. I have nothing to hide!

D4rKR34v3r
12-01-2006, 06:57 AM
lol i dunn which one i am i am not really that smart, i dun watch a lot of anime, i can't even format my own computeri dun really love starwars, and WTF is Voltron??

kakashi super saiyyan 4
12-01-2006, 07:05 AM
^^d4rk..same for me.....and yeah wat is a voltron anyway?

naruto_the_demon_fox
12-01-2006, 11:14 AM
id prople fit the anime freak a did watch 100eps of naruto in 3days on youtube and one of the day were speshil

kluang
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Hm........... I'm lvl 4......

OG
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
voltron...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltron

looks like the beginning of robotic anime XD

EARTH STYLE
12-01-2006, 02:46 PM
u r a nerd if u have that much time on ur hands....