PDA

View Full Version : Tell us about your favorite character

narutonegi
02-20-2005, 03:21 AM
I want to know how many people like who and why they like them. i'll tell you mine.
My favorite character is neji because he has the coolest bloodline. i like the way he can use his eyes and use the other special moves too. like the 64 and 128 points of divinity and expecialy byakugan. I think he is the strongest person too because he has the byakugan, he's strong and is really fast when he uses the divine punishment(points of divinity).

Darkcasper
02-20-2005, 05:10 AM
I'd have to disagree

SHIKARMARU OWNS ALL!!! This cat is a genious in fighting, he is the only one out of all the rookies to become a chunnin that speaks for itself. And I like him because he's lazy like me. He also has clever techniques to match his personality. His quick-witt is unbeatable and most of the time he does'nt give a damn...

leingod3355
02-20-2005, 05:15 AM
as you can see, my favourite character is kimimaro.....what i like about him is his awesome taijutsu power and his advanced bloodline....although i admit that he looks a bit gay, he is powerful....he reminds me of itachi a bit....they have the same kind of evil look....its cool to take some of your bones out and make it as a katana.....kimimaro is da bomb man....and i like his dances of death....he's cool....if only he could be a good guy....

crewshiukaz
02-20-2005, 05:41 AM
oro and kimimaro ownz!their jutsus rox.well they`re just cool

*Sakura*
02-20-2005, 07:03 AM
I like sakura and itachi
but Itachi is the most right now

I like the shringan eyes and how silent and mysterious he is

Typhoon
02-20-2005, 09:37 AM
I like Kakashi and Shikamaru. Kakashi's skills and justsus are cool. Kakashi also has a good personality and he also has the sharingan. Shikamaru is lazy, but he's got a very high intelligence. The way he uses his intelligence to fight is cool as well.