PDA

View Full Version : A few comments

LightDreamer
12-10-2006, 02:07 AM
I have a secret! I envy many of you & your ability to blantantly lie. I do not envy the people who believe you.

If you want to dress like a slut. Do so. Life is choice. I am très prochoice. However, do not act offended when you're called a slut, a whore, or any of those other names Because it's true. You know it's true. I know it's true. Many people know it's true. Do you know why they know it's true? Because maaayybeee you took a few pictures of yourself where you're thrusting your chest into the camera. orrr you're dancing around in your skimpies. ANd maaaybee you posted them all over the web.

Personally, I don't like it when people make themselves out to look like heroes. It's not appealing. Okay, so you can throw a cow over your shoulder with your pinky. How does this help ME? because really that's the only person you honestly care about. Yourself. You can rub your fake ego all you want, by yourself. I don't like it when you go out and try and make ppl do it for you. It's gross. I don't want to touch it.

Uummm I think that's the only thing I've got to saayy...And I don't really honestly think anyone's going to argue with me. Because...Honestly. Who's going to come up and say "HEY! I'm a slut! and I'm offended!"

Ero
12-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Hey! I'm a slut and i'm offended! :O

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 02:18 AM
I'm a slut and i'm offended :O

No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T

Swtvi3tboi08
12-10-2006, 02:18 AM
No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T
bah, im a bigger slut. hell my name is swt toy. >_>;

Ero
12-10-2006, 02:19 AM
ok ok, we're all sluts! happy :P

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 02:20 AM
@swt

i thought you were a whore. O_o

Swtvi3tboi08
12-10-2006, 02:21 AM
@swt

i thought you were a whore. O_o
w/e works. LOL! xd.

Ero
12-10-2006, 02:24 AM
narr swt ain't no whore :O he's a he-bitch from kaylah's man stable

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 02:27 AM
narr swt ain't no whore :O he's a he-bitch from kaylah's man stable

naw mang, you got it all mixed up. thats khari and camee. >_>

Swtvi3tboi08
12-10-2006, 02:28 AM
naw mang, you got it all mixed up. thats khari and camee. >_>
what he said. im sure u dont want me to get cammy on u. >_>;

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
12-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Well, here's my comment:
(If you like it or not that IS YOUR problem, because after all This is only MY opinion. I'm entitled to my opinion. So you don't have to argue with it...just because you don't like it.)

I agree that life is a choice.
If someone on the net says/calls you something...that doesn't make it true! Therefore WHY should it affect you? It's stupid to argue with someone about something that was said...There are some people who don't think the same way you do...there's NO SUCH THING!
The truth is that you are all talking to strangers!...You may be miles apart or close, but on the net you are all strangers! Honestly you can never trust someone on the net....You say that they MAY be your friends, but truly they are not...you've never sat down face to face and had a deep conversation. The nature of Humans is to Trust only themselves...They reject what they don't see in themselves.

AGAIN, THIS IS MY OPINION!

shadowclone
@swt

i can defend myself.....or die trying. =P

Swtvi3tboi08
good luck man. ROFL! xd.

OG
12-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Hey! I'm a slut and i'm offended! :O
ero=sin
No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T
shadowclone=ramirexxx
bah, im a bigger slut. hell my name is swt toy. >_>;
swt= swt toy

and all three belong to me as they are my bitches >.>.....all three of you know it! XD.......lmao

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 02:42 AM
@macy

how could you!!!! O_O

i thought i was the only one. T_T

OG
12-10-2006, 02:44 AM
@macy

how could you!!!! O_O

i thought i was the only one. T_T
each one of you do different things for me so each one is special in their own way >.>....<.<.......lol

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 02:45 AM
what do i provide? >_>

OG
12-10-2006, 02:45 AM
what do i provide? >_>
you know what you provide....:D

LonelyNinja
12-10-2006, 04:54 PM
I don't even want to know... o.O
(Wait, don't all of you get Infractions for Off-Topic? o.o)

Anyways:

Life = Choice, but not always. For instance, I choose to be an asshole sometimes. However, I did not choose to be "smarter" than all my classmates. As for that "Dress like whore = Don't be offended when people call you whore" logic, it's true.

And that's all I gots to say.

Btw, do ya think Izanagi_Takeshiro would have a hey-day with this thread? :p

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't even want to know... o.O
(Wait, don't all of you get Infractions for Off-Topic? o.o)

Anyways:

Life = Choice, but not always. For instance, I choose to be an asshole sometimes. However, I did not choose to be "smarter" than all my classmates. As for that "Dress like whore = Don't be offended when people call you whore" logic, it's true.

And that's all I gots to say.

*pimp slaps LN*

you too are a slut...>_>

LonelyNinja
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
*pimp slaps LN*

you too are a slut...>_>

Ow... :'(

I am not! >.<

I'm just not sane. <.< >.>

shadowclone
12-10-2006, 08:58 PM
you are man slut.....>_>

*looks in the longest thread* =O

LonelyNinja
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh... <.<
That... >.>

It's only RF. o.O

victoria
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
<this is MY opinion>

well.... actually like RNG said... basically yeah... who cares what ppl calls u? i mean whatever anyone calls me/u a slut/whore/bitch... anything, if i feel insulted by that (even if its just a teensy-wee bit) that shows that i do care what ppl say abt me...

but hey... life=choice... we choose what/who we wanna be & what/who we r going to become... so generally... its normal to feel affected by whatever others may say...
we r humans after all... so r they... we err... they err... everyone may make mistakes once in awhile (too much is just weird)

so example: maybe we/i dress wrongly & this sparks some controversies. that/those controversies may go wa-ay outta hand.. but we cannot do anything to stop them... jealousy is one of the 7sins... which brings fourth gossips from those particular "jealousies"... thus... those ppl who gossip abt us/me have already made a mistake...(in life) but who r we/i to correct them?

like i said... its ONLY HUMAN to err or make mistakes....

but like MANY WOULD SAY: who cares? ;)

Nuerhachi Niru
12-14-2006, 12:31 AM
The Man Sluts are offended.

shadowclone
12-14-2006, 12:38 AM
So Niru is offended? =O

HarukoChan
12-14-2006, 12:43 AM
If you want to dress like a slut. Do so. Life is choice. I am très prochoice. However, do not act offended when you're called a slut, a whore, or any of those other names Because it's true. You know it's true. I know it's true. Many people know it's true. Do you know why they know it's true? Because maaayybeee you took a few pictures of yourself where you're thrusting your chest into the camera. orrr you're dancing around in your skimpies. ANd maaaybee you posted them all over the web.

My opinion um , I think you are right its a choice to dress in those kinds of clothes. but I think the people who do so do not try to dress like sluts or come off as whores. some people are more comfortable with their bodies to wear that ever hear of nudist? are they sluts? what makes then less sluts then people who wear revealing clothes? and another thing is low self esteem.
X_x.....

shadowclone
12-14-2006, 12:57 AM
so me being pantless makes me a slut? T_T

Miburo
12-14-2006, 01:21 AM

I miss that guy. I always thought he was pretty entertaining. >.>

Ducky101
12-14-2006, 01:39 AM
I have a secret! I envy many of you & your ability to blantantly lie.
I don't believe you.

Nuerhachi Niru
12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
So Niru is offended? =O
Hey, I'm not ashamed of what I am.

Sleeper/ Man Slut/ Pimp

:)

Miburo
12-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Okay, so you can throw a cow over your shoulder with your pinky. How does this help ME? because really that's the only person you honestly care about. Yourself.

I guess I'm the only one who noticed the irony in the 'you only care about yourself because what you're doing doesn't help ME' part. ; ;

And sluts don't really bother me, I guess that's just a girl/sissy dude thing. >.>

shadowclone
12-14-2006, 11:19 PM
@Niru

lol

you forgot chukacabra...>_>

@miburo

sluts dont bother me either. =D

Nuerhachi Niru
12-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I stopped that after I was diagnosed with HIV. =/
My heart ripping, blood sucking days are over.~ v.v

Kites
12-15-2006, 09:38 PM
HEY! I'm a slut! and I'm offended!

Grimmjow
12-15-2006, 09:59 PM
@Niru

lol

you forgot chukacabra...>_>

@miburo

sluts dont bother me either. =D

yup..theyre not that bad...how do u think tsunade made her gambling money.....

EARTH STYLE
12-16-2006, 03:15 PM
sluts arent bad

even though they dont shave...

Grimmjow
12-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Well lets see *counts on fingers* I'm a slut, I'm a whore, I'm a dirty dirty dirty girl who likes to be spanked and personlly I say flaunt it! In my opinion, people who do that are nothing but attention grabers and pains in my ass. Teases who don't please ya know? And people who say to me "hey I have a 10 cock" usually are just talking shit and it makes me angry...I mean I don't go around talking about how big my vagina is right? (make any comments about that and I'll kill you) people are far to sensitive now-a-days anyway. I mean there's this chick at my school who IS a whore and DRESSES like a easy slut and then when someone calls her on that she says "I DRESS LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO! I DON'T NEED YOU TO JUDGE ME! oh look a quater" *bends over in mini skirt with no panties on* -.-;;;;;

You call me a slut I just reply "Only on tuesdays baby" or something like that ^.O If everyone would just laugh once in a while things would be a much better place :D

lol...i was te one who dropped that quarter on the floor...