PDA

View Full Version : What do u guyz think of sasuke

Roy Mustang
11-18-2004, 08:27 PM
what do u guyz think of sasuke from naruto??
personally he pisses me off waay to much he needs anger management he replaces his friends and sakura for damned revenge and he thinks he cool when really he's homosexual...(in my opinion)

GoldenEyes
11-18-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm with you 110% on this one Keitaro. Sasgay sucks in everyway possible. Hes a prick to everyone thats nice to him. I don't care if he had a messed up childhood, he needs to straighten the hell out.

SonicAdvDX
11-18-2004, 08:39 PM
I'm with Keitaro, too. I think this is the only time I've heard Sasuke being called a homosexual... It wakes me all giddy. ^_^

mini
11-18-2004, 08:42 PM
ewwwwwwwwww sasuke is a uglii crybabieeeee=[

GoldenEyes
11-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Well hes single so go ahead Sonic =P lol, j/k man

SonicAdvDX
11-18-2004, 08:43 PM
Dude, even if I was homo, I would rather shoot myself in a vital organ with a staple gun the even touch Sasuke.

Roy Mustang
11-18-2004, 09:20 PM
lol sonic and golden hillarious

gaarasand
11-18-2004, 09:24 PM
i too think he is gay. and now he is with a guy that is gay and a pedifile so it all works out for him.

horus
11-18-2004, 09:49 PM
I think sasuke is a little whore he acts so gay.

Roy Mustang
11-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Yeah I Think I Should Make An Anti-sasuke Fan Club

kazu_chan
11-19-2004, 06:56 AM
join i would try make it into a huge site!! Sasuke is freak and i agree wit goldeneyes he really need to straighten out his f***ed up life and stop ditchin the few friends he has..

Shak
11-19-2004, 08:16 AM
He doesnt need friends, all he wants is revenge. He said he exists for revenge.

itachi41
11-19-2004, 09:08 AM
well ... he thought he was lyk the bez of every1 and acted arrogant ... but in the end he got defeated n wanted to look 4 power the easiest way ...

kazu_chan
11-19-2004, 09:24 AM
well ... he thought he was lyk the bez of every1 and acted arrogant ... but in the end he got defeated n wanted to look 4 power the easiest way ...

agreed..!!

Angelus
11-19-2004, 10:35 AM
whoa.... I don't think he's that bad, he's got that cool attitude, but he does have sharingan, and anyone with sharingan is high up in my books

swordmasterdrg
11-19-2004, 12:49 PM
I seriously think that I'm one of the only Sasuke fans out there

Angelus
11-19-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm sure there are tonnes, cause I read loads of posts that say they love sasuke

shinobi247
11-19-2004, 01:21 PM
sasuke is jus too full of himself, don't get me wrong when he's ready he can do some major ass kicking but he needs to cool himself cuz he's too over confident

Anto
11-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Sasuke is a messed up character... but I think its gonna change later because there might be a dramatic change and a big twist in the plot since he joined Orochimaru now.

quickstrik3
11-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Well he's commited at least... he gives up happiness for revenge. Wtf am i saying he's a dumbass.

Dark Itachi
11-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Uh first of all put yourself in sasuke's position:
-His own brother killed his family and his clan
-He always thought he was the strongest, and now he's mad because the person he hated and his rival both are stronger than him
Thats part of it... i do think it was kinda bad to give up his friends for orochimaru but that dosn't make him gay... give him a break, damn.
(and also anyone with the sharinghan is awesome.... itachi kicks ass!!!!!)

issuedman
11-19-2004, 10:38 PM
haha you say that itachi kicks ass in like every post lol... everyone know itachi kicks ass. the only problem i have with sasuke is how he thinks he can whoop everyones ass. other than that his moves are awesome and hes actually pretty good when he gets pissed. (goes buck-wild on itachi in the hall with but still gets knocked the f*** out) i wanna see him just beat the hell outta someone and just keep goin at it. like in the forrest with that sound ninja guy when he broke his arms... he shuolda just kept goin

narutsa
11-20-2004, 10:00 AM
i think sasuke is cool its juss dat he makes stupid decision for revenge like givin up his friends

kei
11-20-2004, 02:28 PM
sasuke is so cool

Roy Mustang
11-20-2004, 11:22 PM
would u guyz give up your friends and sakura (who knows maybe she will have boobs when she goes older and gives u sex every 3 days a week) for stupid revenge?

mini
11-21-2004, 12:29 AM
im for the evil ppl buh sasuke is too much of a baby n itachi is better looking than him =P lol^^

PorkyDragon
11-21-2004, 02:46 AM
Yay, i thought i was the only one or the few who hates Sasuke (or SASGAY hahaha) that works too. i hate him; hes sooo.... -shudders- words dont describe him; or i mean. he doesnt deserve words to be described by, too good for him.

.Porky ^^'

Hooded_Ninja
11-21-2004, 11:42 AM
Well, he did look really cool at the beginning of one of the episodes where he was hiding from Gaara but cool looks don't keep you alive in battle, do they? =P

Shak
11-21-2004, 02:16 PM
Sasgay is a loser...he's ended up in hospital like what, 3 times now? Runs to Orochimaru for a free powerup instead of working hard like Naruto is, we've all seen how much determination Naruto shows in his training.

It isnt really Kyuubi's chakra as much as his determination to get things done.

sasuke23
11-21-2004, 02:56 PM
sasuke is cool but he get anoying trying to be the best

GoldenEyes
11-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Well I used to like Sasgay, in the beginning of the anime. But then I started to read the manga. And with every episode I hate him more and more. He was really cool when he took Haku's needles for Naruto. He just went steadily downhill after that though. Now he just wants free power without the effort. He wonders why Naruto surpasses him, but its just because Naruto has a lot more determination. He'd be a lot better fighter if he took that **** out of his ass too @_@

mini
11-22-2004, 12:25 AM
i knowwww
when i 1st watch naruto(cuz my friends(guys) were like WATCH NARUTO!!!!ITS THE BEST ANIME EVER n now they think its gay <<uhh srrie off topic

buh i thought sasuke was like best then he gets all whinny n stuff n itachi came out=]

kazu_chan
11-22-2004, 08:05 AM
me too sasuke use to be my fav character his was cool the best ninja of the three at the time...who doesnt like characters like that.....but then his whole messed up life came into the picture.....and he got all annoyin and pissed off in every other episode...!!

H_I
11-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Dude i think sasuke is really a homo. If i was him i would have told sakura sure COme along for the journey BUt from here on out you are My sex Slave. And you must provide groopie love to all my follwers while I train and Become A tad bit stronger, To get my ass wipped By Itachi Anyway. BUt Thats just Me

Roy Mustang
11-22-2004, 08:08 PM
lol sasgay is just gay why can't he just go up to orochimaru and say f*ck me

shinobi247
11-23-2004, 11:56 AM
lol sasgay is just gay why can't he just go up to orochimaru and say f*ck me
cuz he's too shy and cuz he also wants it to be special so he's waiting for the right time awwwww, aint dat sweet, lol!

Roy Mustang
11-23-2004, 07:00 PM
LMAO i never thought of it like that good point

shinobi247
11-24-2004, 10:04 AM
yeah well u gotta respect him for dat he jus wants to make sure dat orochimaru is THE ONE! lol!

kazu_chan
11-25-2004, 09:02 AM
ahhh thats just tooo sick to imagine
sasuke: i hav been waitin such a long time for those three words..!!
oro: please f*** me
oh and i dont know if i am allowed to say this soo yeah if not allowed please delete i am not sure if u guys went to 'general talk' and to 'check it out' but please go i owuld really like it if u guys put sum comments there it not that i want the thread i started to get more ppl ritin it just that i think that i should not let this situation not get noticed at all...!!(and guys nice comments please cause that place really should not be insulted)..!! sorry for the sub change..

Tictok
11-25-2004, 11:04 AM
sasuke is cool...but he got all annoyin and pissed off all the time...!!

goch1988
11-28-2004, 11:49 PM
LOLZ...i cant imagin if sasuke is a homosexual~ kinda weird..i wonder they will come out with any homosexual character is the future..XD

Neji012
11-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Can't really blame someone who has his whole family killed by the person he most idolized for not wanting friends and living on "stupid" revenge. Friends will only slow him down, therefore making him too weak to act on his life goal. Getting with Sakura won't make him any closer to killing Itachi. It's just like Naruto's Hokage dream or simply become acknowleged, he'll do anything for it. What makes Sasuke any different? It's not like he wants to be an introvert and spiteful, he was obviously happy as a child so if you hate him, blame Itachi.

Just my opinion.

P.S. - Itachi does kicks ass.

Roy Mustang
11-29-2004, 08:15 PM
no...if he had friends they could back him up and probably naruto is stronger than him will train sasuke to be stronger than itachi DUR!!! :P

minimiki
11-29-2004, 08:31 PM
most pple like him cuz of his look lol he's alright but i fricking hate is bastard-like attitude

shenlongwing04
11-29-2004, 08:31 PM
listen sasuke is awesome
He doesn't think he can kick everyone's butt and he just wants to kill his big brother, who if everyone in this forum has forgotten backstabbed his whole family and killed every last single one of them, but sasuke. His main goal is to kill his brother. His brother was after Naruto and didnt care that sasuke was around. So sasuke knows that if his brother wants Naruto that he has to get stronger to beat him and inorder for his brother not to forget about him and think that he is a little weakling.

H_I
11-29-2004, 09:15 PM
I think He is super gay. I would have used the sharingan and made all the females in Konoha my slaves and had one hell of an orgy. Including Big tit Tsunade.....
Sasuke= gay

Roy Mustang
11-29-2004, 10:00 PM
LOL im with hokage all da way hokage=my second oneesan
but i dont think sasuke could get tsunade probably when he grows up??

Pochi
11-30-2004, 02:15 PM
I would rather shoot myself in a vital organ with a staple gun the even touch Sasuke.
I would shoot myself in a vital organ JUST to touch Sasuke. ^^;
*hugs Sasuke to death*
[insert a lot of hearts here]
And everyone that has bashed him, you're just jealous that he has so many fangirls, who will do ANYTHING for him. ^_^

Just look how great he looks, while kicking Naruto's ass. ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/Pochi/Naruto/Sasuke26.bmp

And if you're interested, I've got some fanart in which he is portrayed in a more "exotic" fashion. ;)

SonicAdvDX
11-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Sasgay
Very nice... Yeah, I definately hate Sasuke. He's always hogging the spotlight from Naruto. Grr...
I would shoot myself in a vital organ JUST to touch Sasuke. ^^;
Um... Dude? No. -_-;;

Roy Mustang
12-01-2004, 12:53 AM
And everyone that has bashed him, you're just jealous that he has so many fangirls, who will do ANYTHING for him. ^_^

Just look how great he looks, while kicking Naruto's ass. ^^

dude u killed a serious moment omg barely any girls like sasuke now 45.9% drop rate of sasuke fans went down i know tons of sites tributed for sasuke closed down cause ppl think sasuke is eighther dumb as hell fugly stupid and homosexual
well i guess we cant judge your opnion

sasuke23
12-01-2004, 01:27 AM
sasuke cool but he need to stop the itachi shit if he beats itachi then he will just be lonely

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 02:11 AM
If he beats Itachi, (which Naruto will probably end up doing) then Sasuke can just go jump in a lake with a weigh around his ankles to drown his angst, and himself.

kazu_chan
12-01-2004, 08:36 AM
lol~
i dont like sasuke either but he is a main character....soo yeah he prob will beat itachi but i think with naruto and sakura's help...yes wit sakura's help i know all ppl think that will nv happen but yeah..!!

Pochi
12-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Um... Dude? No. -_-;;
I'm not "a dude".
*glares*
dude u killed a serious moment omg barely any girls like sasuke now 45.9% drop rate of sasuke fans went down i know tons of sites tributed for sasuke closed down cause ppl think sasuke is eighther dumb as hell fugly stupid and homosexual
well i guess we cant judge your opnion
Then those were not fans, but merely following a trend. :rolleyes:
Nope, the realy "die hard" fangirls don't just drop down on him because
SPOILER: he goes to the darkside, which is probably thre reason for the "tons" of sites that have closed down. Another reason is the current "disinterest in Naruto" in general. :P
The Sasuke FC of the forums I frequent often, btw, is next to the Naruto FC the largest FC there is. :)

Have a good day. ;)

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 04:08 PM
See? It's Sasuke's fault! All his fault! Grr! Always hogging Naruto's fame...

Pochi
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Since when does Naruto possess any fame to be hogged? o.O

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Hah, since episode one! He is the main character, after all. Notice it's not called "Sasuke" or "Ninja Academy", but it's called "Naruto". Basically, it is Naruto's show, and now the show might as well be called "Sasuke", since he has been the main focus for way too long.

templar
12-02-2004, 02:36 AM
Sasuke has alwasy been an arrogant guy. At the beginning it suited him since he was much more powerful than the rest... But now he has been surpassed by Naruto and the attitude doesn't suit him anymore... I think what's happening is really interresting and can't wait to see how it unfolds! And as a sidenote I think Sakura is VERY annoying and always have!!!

Pochi
12-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Hah, since episode one! He is the main character, after all. Notice it's not called "Sasuke" or "Ninja Academy", but it's called "Naruto". Basically, it is Naruto's show, and now the show might as well be called "Sasuke", since he has been the main focus for way too long.
Hardly.
Naruto stars in every episode of the anime.
Sasuke however dissapeared for many episodes during:
- the chuunin preliminaries and Naruto's training by Jiraiya -> hospitalised
- the Tsunade arc - hospitalised

SPOILER
And now he will disappear again for many episodes, while remaining in a barrel. =/

Vermilion
12-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Hah, since episode one! He is the main character, after all. Notice it's not called "Sasuke" or "Ninja Academy", but it's called "Naruto". Basically, it is Naruto's show
Naruto's the main character simply for our amusement. A fat turd dressed in an orange jumpsuit is easier to laugh at than mr.awesome with the red eyes.

Cain
12-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Sasuke : a narcissistic power hungry 12 year old who's a dead ringer for a drama queen.

SonicAdvDX
12-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Since when is Naruto fat? Besides, every anime has a bad-ass character that everyone thinks is cooler. Most of the time.

Roy Mustang
12-02-2004, 07:40 PM
yeah for naruto its itachi and for some its orochimaru

SonicAdvDX
12-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I don't really mind Shikamaru hogging the spotlight of the last episode. He's cool. Not cool like Sasuke, but cool like Naruto. Without the big mouth and Harem No Jutsu. ^_^

shinobi247
12-04-2004, 11:44 AM
yeah i agree dat Shikamaru may not be the best but he's definitely one of the coolest characters in the show mainly cuz he wuz promoted to chuunin and no one else wuz

Pochi
12-04-2004, 01:18 PM
, every anime has a bad-ass character that everyone thinks is cooler.

He's cool. Not cool like Sasuke, but cool like Naruto.

So you do agree that Sasuke is cool and bad-ass:P
Perhaps there is still hope for you, Sonic. ;)

templar
12-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Well Sasuke's not really gay. That was established in the beginning when Naruto accidentaly kissed him... Unless he is gay just not attracted to Naruto. Anyway I still think the episode is much better with Sasuke in the barrel he's in. Hope they keep him in it for a couple more eps.

templar
12-10-2004, 03:17 AM
And Shikamaru is AWESOME!

shojogirl
12-11-2004, 01:18 AM
ok. personally...i think sasuke is OK......i mean....of course he acts like a little bitch sometimes but....he had his WHOLE family and clan KILLED. but....i truly think Itachi kicked ass when he killed them. heh. :D

hotohori
12-13-2004, 12:13 AM
i truly think Itachi kicked ass when he killed them. heh. :D

Wow.. blood thirsty, aren't we? Hehe :D Anyway, Sasuke's stupid if he thinks he'll become stronger by turning to the dark side. Coz good will always triumph over evil, light over dark. (Hell yeah!) *play hallelujah music* LOL :D

kazu_chan
12-13-2004, 07:58 AM
lol lots here dont really like sasuke i am one of them but yeah how did we sway to shika

Pochi
12-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Wow.. blood thirsty, aren't we? Hehe :D Anyway, Sasuke's stupid if he thinks he'll become stronger by turning to the dark side. Coz good will always triumph over evil, light over dark. (Hell yeah!) *play hallelujah music* LOL :D
In what world are you living in? :P
Of course can Sasuke become stronger throught the power of the Dark Side. ^^;
He can learn a few kinjutsu of Orochimaru, summon Manda, and be on his way to kill that piece of junk that is supposed to be his brother.

Veggie-Kun
12-16-2004, 04:43 AM
Sasuke is an IDOIT

JustaStalker
12-23-2004, 03:23 PM
I GET the whole revenge business...but I STILL think Sasuke ...is a stupid gayarse. =) And if he doesn't wake up from his lil evil dream soon -.-' ... *Sigh*

mpp
12-25-2004, 12:02 AM
sasuke is an idiot I hate him. Why do all the girls like him anyway? I hope his brother kills him

Anto
12-26-2004, 12:13 PM
sasuke is an idiot... there! 99% of us agree
-close thread please-

Thunder_boy
12-29-2004, 01:08 AM
A weak pansy that complains about his life. He's also selfish, not caring about those who's helping around him. He should be taught how to trust people by Naruto.

brent_d
12-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Sasuke sucks,always acting cool and all!Althougn Neiji sucked too but he was change when Naruto defeated him...

ATM
12-30-2004, 09:40 AM
i think naruto is hell of alot better than sasuke being a dick head all the time...

schuldich_sunde
12-30-2004, 10:37 AM
i dunno, sasuke used to be a huge asshole but he's getting better. until...he went and left to go to orochimaru. now i'm not sure what he is. he's kinda pathetic sometimes because he lacks the power that he wants...

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Sasuke is annoying

RadioHostage
01-01-2005, 01:29 AM
hmmm, i think that sasuke is cool. or he was. I mean, theres nothing really WRONG with his attitude before he goes to orochimaru, except that he totally rejects sakura, but is rejecting a whiny bitch like her really a bad thing? I thought so.

also, he has the sharingan, so thats pretty bad ass, and it would be cool if he got the Mengekyo. Also, sasuke is actually pretty strong too, so thats a plus.

On the other hand, Im pissed off at him all the way right now, I mean, WTFOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !11111111
He betrayed his friends and his whole village just so he could kill his brother. I mean, wtf, what a backstabber.

Im going to laugh when he kills his brother when hes only like, 14, and then doesnt have any purpose in life, and none of the villages trust or accept him anymore, and hes like "omfg what do I do!?" and then starves to death.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Hes ok at times but ive just gotten sick of his whining

DevilZ3R0
01-01-2005, 03:06 AM
Sasuke's got a one track mind. He can only think of his brother, has a bad temper and doesn't like anybody. He's an interesting character and makes watching naruto alot more fun (Naruto might be pretty boring without the Sasuke Vs Itachi thing, The Sasuke Vs Naruto battles and without Sasuke orochimaru would just take other somebody else's body and he wouldn't be as strong as he would be with sasuke's sharingan)

In my opinion sasuke's part of the reason why the naruto anime turned out good.

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 03:13 AM
sasuke can be pretty annoying with the whole killing my brother in order to avenge my family stuff but in my opinion he's a cool character in the naruto series

Enma
01-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Sasuke is cool for me eventhough he do some bad things...but it revenge right? So it all good...unlike Naruto i dont like his annoying attitude...Sasuke sure surpass Naruto in every way (No offend to Naruto'Fan out there, just my view of point :) ) I rarely see Naruto have good fight.

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:34 PM
blah..all way want to be more powerful..selfish... evil..nothing much...like him better the first 30 espisode.

crewshiukaz
01-02-2005, 12:58 PM
i hate sasuke..i wish he would get killed by naruto`s rasengan..that would be awesome..sasukes a bastard why does naruto even bother to save him from oro ?

byfuzzerabbit
01-02-2005, 01:05 PM
sasuke a selfish brat he thinks he has to be better then everyone.. I mean in the frist few eps he was ok but he just started to get worst and worst just because naruto is getting better and stuff sasuke should just die.... I mean how can girls like him ((I mean I'm a girl and I hate his guts))

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Ok, for one thing, Sasuke is not an idiot. His mind has been clouded with an image of his brother standing behind his parents dead bodies for about 5 years. Sasuke wants to kill his brother, ALOT! Face it, hes cursed him, hated him and clung to his long and unsightly life for quite a while now, and he knows his brother kept him alive for 1 reason...so he could kill him. Sasuke is going to do practially anything to aquire this power, minus, uhh for sake or ruining the story ill say hes not going to do the little thingy needed to aquire the Mangekyou Sharingan. I believe that Sasuke will kill his brother, Orochimaru even said that Sasuke's eyes carry more potential than Itachi's. I like Sasuke as a character, I dont really like his personality (he can be cool sometimes), but I think his story is very...Kill Bill-like.

Well anyway, im totally with Pochi on this one. Sasuke does what he does not because hes GAY, but because...he's an avenger.

nelsonkong
01-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I am 100% with Keitaro. Sasuke really sucks. A man living just thinking of revenge. i bet he cant even knock down itachi in the end.

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Well, I thought of it like this. Ok, Im 7 years old, I get home from school to find that my brother had killed everyone important to me, my family, my girlfriend, and everyone in my neihborhood. He says, "It would be worthless...to kill someone like you...my foolish brother......if you want to kill me...curse me! hate me! and live a long and unsightly life... run away...run away...and cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you aquire the same "eyes" as me. Come before me." now what would you do in a situation like this, your the only survivor of your clan, and you where viewed as a worhless piece of trash, not even worth killing by the one who murdered your entire clan. if you didnt have the strength do kill him, and you had to do some drastic things to do it, whould you just live an easy going, carefree life, ahh ill kill him one of these days, or whold you want to avenge these people, those who where killed for the sake of finding ones limits. I dunno, maybe i went too deep into it, but if you think about it that way, can you really still think hes gay and/or and idiot?

Yokio
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Well, I thought of it like this. Ok, Im 7 years old, I get home from school to find that my brother had killed everyone important to me, my family, my girlfriend, and everyone in my neihborhood. He says, "It would be worthless...to kill someone like you...my foolish brother......if you want to kill me...curse me! hate me! and live a long and unsightly life... run away...run away...and cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you aquire the same "eyes" as me. Come before me." now what would you do in a situation like this, your the only survivor of your clan, and you where viewed as a worhless piece of trash, not even worth killing by the one who murdered your entire clan. if you didnt have the strength do kill him, and you had to do some drastic things to do it, whould you just live an easy going, carefree life, ahh ill kill him one of these days, or whold you want to avenge these people, those who where killed for the sake of finding ones limits. I dunno, maybe i went too deep into it, but if you think about it that way, can you really still think hes gay and/or and idiot?

I agree with you.. I understand what your saying and I think it is right.. Sasuke isn't gay or anything.. I mean calling him gay... a little immature.. same with all these foolish names every.. woops.. almost everyone is giving him... he is blinded by what his brother did of course.. and what else to do.. duh.. get revenge.. so he will do anything he can to get this revenge.. well lol.. almost anything... so I think he is pretty cool.. I like his personality.. he seems to be a good charater in my opinion of course...

coconaught
01-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Sasuke lost his entire clan. I'm pretty sure if you guys lost all of your loved ones you'd be just like him. All he is trying to do is get revenge for his clan.

Yokio
01-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Sasuke lost his entire clan. I'm pretty sure if you guys lost all of your loved ones you'd be just like him. All he is trying to do is get revenge for his clan.

Thank you.. I totally agree with you 100% :)..

Krazykidpsx
01-02-2005, 11:04 PM
he knew it would happend.

come on, your bro acts like a total wierdo. his best friend is now deceased.

and hes the strongest uchiha of his clan. come on, only a retard wouldnt know that fool would turn into an assasin to elminate all thouse who would try and surpass him.

also sasuke could be a bit more a kool kat.

he has a girl that would suck his __insert word__ by just him saying "__insert word here__ suck my __insert word herer__"

he has a friend that is half demon, a friend that only uses taijutsu, and to top it all off he got trained by kakashi.

dude, oviously that fool is a total waste of time.

the character completly is mest up in the head for not noticing what he gots is way better than what his bro gots.

all his bro pimps is that fool from mist that kicks it with him.

coconaught
01-02-2005, 11:11 PM
That post made no sense what so ever. whocares if he has a better life than his brother, he still has a messed up life for being that young.

Yokio
01-02-2005, 11:13 PM
he knew it would happend.

come on, your bro acts like a total wierdo. his best friend is now deceased.

and hes the strongest uchiha of his clan. come on, only a retard wouldnt know that fool would turn into an assasin to elminate all thouse who would try and surpass him.

also sasuke could be a bit more a kool kat.

he has a girl that would suck his __insert word__ by just him saying "__insert word here__ suck my __insert word herer__"

he has a friend that is half demon, a friend that only uses taijutsu, and to top it all off he got trained by kakashi.

dude, oviously that fool is a total waste of time.

the character completly is mest up in the head for not noticing what he gots is way better than what his bro gots.

all his bro pimps is that fool from mist that kicks it with him.

I'm not saying your wrong.. I am just saying I don't agree with you.. what if you were like Sasuke and lost all of your loved ones and you could get revenge.. would you? It is kinda hard when you lose that many people and see it all after.. He wasn't a retard because he didn't know this was going to happen.. he was like 7 or 8... he looked up to his brother some what.. so maybe he didn't know.. plus all this time he was trying to get his father to say "As I expect you are my son" or something (sorry i cant remember the exact wording..) but I don't blame him for trying to get all this power to kill his bro.. and plus.. if he has to push all the people away.. then who cares.. I'd do the same... sorry for my opinion.. -bows- also.. he is 12 so why would he even want to to do that with Sakura.. it's a little digusting..

Krazykidpsx
01-02-2005, 11:23 PM
well. 1 the young age factor is true.

no room for that at the moment.

but still he has a girl that is like madly inlove atleast show some compasion and tell her hes her friend. atleast.

not be like, Your annoying.

also, true, but nah, look, he bro isnt even in town, he completly disapeared.

id train, but id keep going on with my life.

only living for revenge. man no wonder gara was beating him up.

sasuke just, i dunno there are times were your like, well hes 12, he should be doing other things other than thinking about killing his elder bro that you know assinated everybody in the family, has the last level of the sharingan, and is only 17-19 years of age.

sasuke will be lucky if he manages to kill itachi.

not to mention orochimaru cant even beat itachi or anybody in akatsuki.

so no sasuke should just get on with life.

coconaught
01-02-2005, 11:28 PM
dude he has like the whole acadamy in love with him so what. That is still no reason to call him stupid.

Krazykidpsx
01-02-2005, 11:31 PM
i never called him stupid, i called him ignorant and dumb.

because he could be a kool cat not all bummed out about stuff from the past.

you live in the present not in the past.

he should be doing more things than just try and kill his elder brother.

Kakashi couldnt do it.
Orochimaru sure as heck cant do it.
Jiraiya has trouble with itachi and his clan.

so who can defeat itachi?

he might as well live on with life and forget he ever had a brother.

itachi41
01-03-2005, 04:18 AM

Kakashi couldnt do it.

he might as well live on with life and forget he ever had a brother.]

this guy talk sense yea ... why dont he just stay in konoha and just be a little cool and be defeated by the main character and get stronger defeat him again and be defeated and so on ... that way u will grow stronger ... :cool:

Yokio
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM

Kakashi couldnt do it.

he might as well live on with life and forget he ever had a brother.

I get what your saying.. but it is kinda hard not to live in the past if something like that hurt you so much... his main goal is to kill his brother of course.. duh.. so why does it matter if all these girls like him.. he has more important stuff to do.. and plus maybe like Shikamaru.. he might think that girls are just troublesome..

Krazykidpsx
01-03-2005, 05:42 PM
but see shikamaru doesnt think that no more.

but still, he could be doing the same thing Vegeta does with Goku in Dragon ball.

but i guess thats were this anime is different from DBZ.

its actually preaty original.

Shisui-san
01-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Masashi Kishimoto was greatly influenced by DBZ, so I could see the possibility. And about the people "failing" to defeat Itachi..Kakashi couldnt do it because he may have the Sharingan, but he doesnt have the Uchiha blood needed to use it to its fullest potential. Orochimaru cant do it because he doesnt have the Sharingan, and Jiraiya could probably kill him, or go down with him it he REALLY wanted too. Itachi said for Sasuke to come after him after he had acquired the same "eyes" as him (the Mangekyou Sharingan). Therefore, Sasuke is one of the only people left who is capable of bringing him down. Once he posesses the Mange Sharingan, he will be extremely powerful. Orochimaru even said that Sasuke posesses more potential than Itachi...say what you will about him, I dont agree with everything Sasuke does, but I sure dont dislike him so much I hate him because of it, maybe im just a bit more understanding or something, I do wish he wouldnt have left the villiage though, big mistake...

kakashi_00x000
02-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Sasuke is cool, but is to ubsessed wit revenge!

Hooded_Ninja
02-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Sasuke was cool at the beginning but then just got too self-centered. When he realized that Naruto was stronger, all he did was whine and it around. He should have trained harder. And he got tempted by the thought of getting stronger without doing anything. Even if that meant going to the most malicious being there was, yet he should have known that Orochimaru had his own plans in the first place!

DaRk_DaNTe
02-02-2005, 09:48 AM

Lol..Im a Sasuke Fan man..

I dnt kno why you guys think he's a homo..i think its perfectly normal that he's like that..Obviously if your entire clans been murdered you would want revenge..

If he dosen't change his attitude once he kills his brother..Then he's definately a homo :p

Mal
02-22-2005, 11:32 PM
At least there's SOME support for Sasuke here, but I have to agree with a few of these people's ponts. Sure Sasuke is stupidly obsessed with revenge and gooing about becoming stronger in the entirely wrong way, but he's still awesome. It's really too bad he's not more easy going and less focused on revenge, he could have pretty much any girl he wanted, I mean, I'd go for the ladies. Wouldn't you guys?

Sakatsu
02-23-2005, 02:19 AM
meh......Sasuke is okay....he's a little screwed up, but he can kick some ass.

Dint
02-23-2005, 04:49 AM
I liked him when I watched the first episodes.. But when I got to know him better this really changed. I don't like the guy anymore.

aliensmarts
03-04-2005, 02:44 PM
he needs help
dunno y girls like him

ANBU_yoru16
03-04-2005, 05:47 PM
No... I'm with you. It's not fair that everyone rags on Sasuke. I mean, I know he can be a little asswipe, but he is capable of being nice. Now, I don't know so much about his sexuality, because he does turn away the girls, but we love him anyway. He's probably just too naive, that's why he thinks he doesn't need friends.

Uchiha Kaede
03-05-2005, 01:54 AM
hes mysterious.... dont know wat he do next

ANBU_yoru16
03-05-2005, 12:23 PM
He is also a little hottie! ^_^

vladonline01
03-06-2005, 03:43 PM
To quote himself he is annoying, and an idiot, a scardey cat, and of course soon to be a complete looser!
But he is essential in making Naruto look good...

|tachi
03-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Omaewa youwaii..,naze youwaii ka..??
U r weak...Y are u weak...???..Miahahahahaha