PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Orochimaru woulda kicked sandaimes ass

horus
02-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I think Orochimaru would have defeated sandaimes old dusty ass.....

Gemakai
02-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Didn't we see this match already?

Sure Orochimaru killed the Third, but the Third managed to seal his arms so he couldn't use them again. Oro's still pretty tough, but he's been weakened greatly because of this.

horus
02-20-2005, 08:45 PM
your not lookin at the way I am.. Orochimaru was ownin him threw the battle. I mean the thrid sealed his arms because he knew Oro would own Tsunade and Jiraiya to.. You saw how good he did without his arms

Gemakai
02-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Er.....still not seeing it. Oro would defeat Jiraiya and Tsunade with his arms, you say? Well....maybe, we may never know. The Third wanted to stop Orochimaru at all costs, even his own life. He knew he couldn't defeat Orochimaru on his own, so he weakened him so that others would finish him off.

horus
02-20-2005, 08:50 PM
yeah right be serious If the thrid couldn't handle Oro u think Tsunade and Jiraiya will? come on put Tsunade vs Oro alone.... DING!.. DING! Oro would beat the hell outta her of I mean with his arms. Oro vs. Jiraiya... that would be a good match up but Oro would win

Gemakai
02-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I dunno...They're all legendary Sannin, so they're probably on equal levels. Orochimaru may be a bit stronger of the three and if he did have his arms, the fight between Him and Tsunade and Jiraiya might've lasted a lot longer.

But you're changing the topic. We're talking about Orochimaru Vs. The Third, and it's already been shown that Orochimaru would win.

horus
02-20-2005, 08:57 PM
exactly but people keep sayin(Aruko) that Oro wouldn't have defeated the thrid. I mean come on Oro has sum of the best jutsu.. I mean edo-tensai is the best jutsu i have seen yet besides mangekyou

Aruko
02-20-2005, 08:58 PM
But orochimaru didn't win.
Sandaime sacrificed his life. He didn't lose and be killed in vain without doing anything at all to orochimaru. He took his arms.

Gemakai
02-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, yea, I guess when you look at things like that, I suppose Orochimaru didn't win...but then again niether did Sarutobi.

horus
02-20-2005, 09:04 PM
exactly but I belive or Oro would won

Gigelf
02-20-2005, 09:56 PM
The third was too old to win against Orochimaru...but maybe he could have won, if he wasn´t forced to fight the first and the second. That cost too much Chakra and he even got many injuries.

But Jiraya against Orochimaru or Tsuande against Orochimaru, Orochimaru would win both fights, because he is the strongest of the Sannin and he knows the most Jutsus

bsuharno
02-20-2005, 09:56 PM
this is just my thought. the third would probably able to beat orochimaru, but he is too soft and kind that even if he defeated orochimaru, he wouldn't kill him.

crewshiukaz
02-21-2005, 11:23 AM
well yeah i think oro would`ve beaten the third.well but he didn`t.oh well..

nma
02-21-2005, 12:01 PM
The Third was the strongst ever. Oro even said that if he(the Third) had been 10 years younger, he would have been defeated by him. 10 years ago the Third was still an old man, now imagine him in his prime. But still horus, we did see this fight and we saw the outcome of it.

firephoenix519
02-21-2005, 12:34 PM
hello did yall see nothing about their past? THe third didn't kill him cause he couldn't bring himself to do it he was his beloved student he thought of him as a son probably

Kage
02-21-2005, 12:56 PM
I think the great question would be.. without the help of the privious Hokages or if Sandie was younger... Oro would have been toast!

Gigelf
02-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I think the great question would be.. without the help of the privious Hokages or if Sandie was younger... Oro would have been toast!

Jeah, that´s what I said, he was forced to fight the previous Hokages, so he hadn´t enough Chakra.

But that review where the third didn´t kill Orochimaru, he only didn´t kill him, because he loved him like a son and would someone of you kill you son? I don´t think so. But at this time, he would have killd orochimaru, because he attacked the most precious to Sandaime, the village and the third would kill every one who want´s to fight his village.

horus
02-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Jeah, that´s what I said, he was forced to fight the previous Hokages, so he hadn´t enough Chakra.

But that review where the third didn´t kill Orochimaru, he only didn´t kill him, because he loved him like a son and would someone of you kill you son? I don´t think so. But at this time, he would have killd orochimaru, because he attacked the most precious to Sandaime, the village and the third would kill every one who want´s to fight his village.

I am watchin eps 70-79 the Oro vs Thrid fights and Oro is ownin him.. and the thrid cant kill Oro anywayz he is too much of a pussy so I belive Oro would have defeated him 10 years earlier. If the thrid didn't Kill Oro then what makes you think he would have done it now hell the thrid is tryin to avoid Oro right now. He had to result to bringin the death God out for god sake Oro would defeat him anytime plain and simple. because of the one fact that the Thrid coudn't bring himself to killin Oro. Thrid is a Homo lover(no offense to gay or bi people) :cool:

nelsonkong
02-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah...Oro is way stronger becos he is way younger. Sandaime is too old already, he can only manage to seal Oro hands by sacrifying himself. i would think if both of them are at same age, that will be a different story.

horus
02-21-2005, 09:13 PM
I belive if u made them the same age the outcome will be the same because I just dont think Sandaime had the heart to kill Oro

Gemakai
02-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Putting aside connections and love, The third would've probably defeated Orochimaru.

kidistight
02-22-2005, 01:46 PM
yeah right be serious If the thrid couldn't handle Oro u think Tsunade and Jiraiya will? come on put Tsunade vs Oro alone.... DING!.. DING! Oro would beat the hell outta her of I mean with his arms. Oro vs. Jiraiya... that would be a good match up but Oro would win
I believe in the past that Oro used to be thought of as way better than Jiraiya but I think it is now along the lines of Naruto and Sasuke where Jiraiya is actually able to beat Oro because of hard work and practice.

But orochimaru didn't win.
Sandaime sacrificed his life. He didn't lose and be killed in vain without doing anything at all to orochimaru. He took his arms.
You know this fight really reminds me of Obi Wan versus Vader in Episode 4, who one that fight Obi Wan let himself be killed so did he actually lose the fight? Sandaime sacrificed himself for the village so did he lose.

Yasha23
02-22-2005, 02:29 PM
If Sandaime hadn't pulled out the Fourth's (Don't remember the proper name...sorry) forbidden technique when he did, I think that yeah, Orochimaru would have kicked ass. And that is with the help of the First and Second.

Now, if it had been a one on one fight, no interference from others (including those who have died and were brought back to life) I can't really say. Since a one on one fight never took place though...

So, yeah, if Sandaime hadn't used the Fourth's technique, he probably would have been really dead without anything to show for it.

DaRk_DaNTe
02-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Heh..Oro would have owned him if he'd joined the battle between the hokages..but he didnt..

maro_1
02-24-2005, 03:23 PM
back to the fact that oro lost. actually. he won because the third is dead and oror ain't.

horus
02-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Actually The thrid knew every jutsu in konoha.. but why didn't he use his knowledge? I tell u why because Oro had him scared shitless Oro would opwn the thrid we all say this I have no clue why this thread is still goin we should close it

aznrice
02-25-2005, 01:05 AM
if the 3rd was the same age as oro, and it was a 1v1 battle (no helps from oro's revived hokages) 3rd would've definately kicked oro's ass

sabakunoGaara
02-25-2005, 01:52 AM
How did sarutobi lose? in my opinion orochimaru lost this battle atleast bcoz the whole point of it was to crush konoha but he couldnt succeed...so even though sarutobi died he accomplished what he wanted which was to protect konoha so that sound like winning to me! but still i think even though orochimaru was very strong...he depended way too much on the forbidden jutsus which sarutobi doesnt really use, but if u think abt it, if the fought equally as in orochimaru not using the forbidden...sarutobi would win him even with the age... and btw orochimaru isnt THAT young either but he just looks like it but he is the same as jiraya and tsunade. oh and another thing im not sure abt this at all but i really dont remeber anyone saying orochimaru was ever stronger that Jiraya...i mean think of it as the team now... Jiraya=naruto, tsunade=sakura and oro=sasuke....seems like sasuke is stronger bcoz he has a reason but im still convinced that if he and naruto fought, naruto could win...so i think jiraya would win. and like alot said...i think sarutobi still couldnt kill one of his students...until the end atleast

DaRk_DaNTe
03-03-2005, 06:57 AM
if the 3rd was the same age as oro, and it was a 1v1 battle (no helps from oro's revived hokages) 3rd would've definately kicked oro's ass

Thats like having a sword fight without a sword..Orochimaru used Kinjutsu to revive them..So its baisically a jutsu right? It just showed Oro's Jutsus were stronger than the 3rd's.. :D

sabakunoGaara
03-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Thats like having a sword fight without a sword..Orochimaru used Kinjutsu to revive them..So its baisically a jutsu right? It just showed Oro's Jutsus were stronger than the 3rd's.. :D
actually no its more like a sword fight and someone has a sword AND a gun... i mean he could just fight him fair and square with his sword or he can cheat with his gun and thats what oro did...if u realised his jutsus are mainly related to snakes and im sure he has much much more. but he just used smthg wrong and against the rules to win...if sarutobi started using forbidden jutsus who do u think would win then?

orochimoru
03-04-2005, 03:55 AM
yeah i think orochimaru would have beat his ass but i think he still would of done it even without the summoning of the hokages.orochimaru was nasty before he lost his arms and he still is