PDA

View Full Version : Gantz

GoldenEyes
11-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Ok, who has read the Gantz manga or even seen the anime? What do you think?

I've read all of the manga that are out so far. Its a crazy story. The main plot idea itself is ok, but the action is endless. Its full of suspense and its constantly moving, never a dull moment. I've seen the first 5 anime episodes too. I didn't like them as much but it hadn't gotten that deep yet. Maybe it was because I already knew what was gonna happen too.

[Daisuke]
11-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Oh, now this anime certainly rocked! Its extremely wierd, and from what I can grasp, its about a machine (GANTZ) which takes peoples personality/mind from them at the moment of death, only to turn them into it's slaves. It then uses the slaves to exterminate aliens of different kinds and go on missions.

All in all a very strange anime, 11 episodes long for the first season, AonE subbed it, IIRC. I haven't read the manga, if it's out on scanlation, a link would be nice, as I've not found a good manga shop near my uni yet :/

Angelus
11-25-2004, 02:07 PM
I've read all the manga so far, and it's twisted but I guess not too bad for japenese anime, Yeah loads of action and other stuff and nice complicated storylines at times. For a link try www.stoptamzo.com/gantz

[Daisuke]
11-26-2004, 11:05 AM
The link is dead... are you sure it's correct?

Angelus
11-26-2004, 11:35 AM
www.stoptazmo.com/gantz sorry misspelt it

[Daisuke]
11-26-2004, 11:39 AM
Ah, Cheers :) I'll get right on them :D

Roy Mustang
11-26-2004, 12:40 PM
ok anyone wanan tell me where to download the anime?

shinobi247
11-27-2004, 10:43 AM
yeah i would also like to know if u guys can provide a link for us

jac3624
08-19-2005, 01:58 AM
I've been looking for this one as well. I've seen the first two eps and now I want more. I'll post a link if I find it.

kidistight
08-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Ok, who has read the Gantz manga or even seen the anime? What do you think?

I've read all of the manga that are out so far. Its a crazy story. The main plot idea itself is ok, but the action is endless. Its full of suspense and its constantly moving, never a dull moment. I've seen the first 5 anime episodes too. I didn't like them as much but it hadn't gotten that deep yet. Maybe it was because I already knew what was gonna happen too.
I haven't watched or read the anime, but the plot is really interesting to me and I can't wait to watch the episodes, does anyone know where I can get all the episodes because I am missing one or two.

jac3624
08-25-2005, 03:18 AM
I'll help look. I only have the first US DVD and that only has the first two eps.

[edit] I found the manga here: www.stoptazmo.com