PDA

View Full Version : sakura+Kakashi

shinovsnaruto
12-23-2006, 08:36 AM
I wonder if that will ever happen?;) Talk about it. Sakura and Kakashi seem in a ways a good match:D

Kekkei Genkai
12-23-2006, 09:08 AM
ZOMG NOOOOOO. Don't even think about it PLEASE.

xoRAZORBLADESxo
12-23-2006, 01:42 PM
hmmmm, child molestation? I don't want to join, I just can see it happening in a disturbing kind of way. :eek:

naruto 313
12-23-2006, 01:52 PM
hmmmm, child molestation? I don't want to join, I just can see it happening in a disturbing kind of way. :eek:

and you have a gay fanclub about narusasu, please xoRAZERBLADExo

Rejected_Silas
12-23-2006, 03:37 PM
that would be disturbing and wrong.

shinovsnaruto
12-23-2006, 06:58 PM
heh I thought it would end up this way, just wanted to find out.

Zatch Bell_lover
01-15-2008, 08:47 PM
u know on www.narutofan.com u can goto the fourms and they hav it there oh and they had a really cute pic of Sakura&Kakashi well i guess it diturbing but Sakura looked so cute because she was like 20 and Kakashi is 27 well any way in the pic he just wakes up and boom she's on top of the covers(clothes on) staring him right in the face(mask on) like so clse they could kiss

Tsuna
01-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Um. Well. Cough.

First of all: Ew, pedobear. Grodie. Seriously. She's like more than ten years younger than him. How gross is that?

Second of all: To whoever the hell said it, being gay is not even CLOSE to being the same as being a pedophile. They are not only two completely different things, they're on two completely different levels of "wrongness" (since you seem to consider being gay wrong, based on your comment), especially when it comes to the fact that pedophilia is commonly frowned upon and at least in the USA, punishable by law, where as being gay is, yeah, frowned upon, but not in such a way where you can get life in prison for being a homosexual.

Next time I advise you to think about what you say before you say it. When you don't, you end up coming off a lot stupider than you actually are, and that isn't flattering to anyone. Respect yourself and really think about it. Seriously. Have some common sense.

Anyway, I'm leaving this fanclub open not because I support the couple, but because you have the right to create a fanclub on whatever you like, and I don't really have the right to say "this FC is closed because I think pedophila is disgusting", even though that's really how I feel about it. I have the authority to do that, technically, but I pride myself in being fair and unbiased.

MangaKitty
01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
well then... can anyone say pedophile? <---idk if thats the right spelling, but u know wat i mean.