PDA

View Full Version : Do you watch the trailers?

[Daisuke]
02-23-2005, 07:47 AM
The ones at the end of each episode saying "Coming soon blah blah blah" and showing whats going to happen in the next epsiode?

I personally don't, because even though I've known whats coming up because I've been reading the manga, I find they spoil the surprise.

Your thoughts?

kidistight
02-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Sometimes I do, for the most part I know what is going to happen because of the manga, but I like to see how they are going to animate things sometimes so I look ahead.

kakashi_00x000
02-23-2005, 09:30 AM
No, I used to, but they showed too much of what was going to happen next episode. So I want to keep it a surprise.

issuedman
02-23-2005, 10:01 AM
I always watch them so i can get all anxious (sp?) especially for the next episode. Cant wait to see the green beast fight, i was all excited and jumping around from just watching the trailer.

Totchi
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
I always watch it, because I´m curious what will happen in the next episode ^^ And especially since SPOILER!!! Gaara, Temari and Kankurou will appear in the anime again some time soon SPOILER END!!!. I just can´t wait. XD

nma
02-23-2005, 12:37 PM
']I personally don't, because even though I've known whats coming up because I've been reading the manga, I find they spoil the surprise.

Your thoughts?
Yeah, thats exactly it for me, and besides, its a bit stupid. The trailers I mean.

Sakatsu
02-23-2005, 12:55 PM
sometimes..........Depends if I have alot of time on my hands or not.

Like right NOW, hehehehe....*goes to watch anime/read manga*

Aruko
02-23-2005, 01:42 PM
I sometimes watch them though not offen.

Hooded_Ninja
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
I always watch them. They keep me in suspense and it's really exciting when you finally get to see the episode and the action unfolds. I sometimes think that trailers are one of the best things in the world...May it be for a series, a game or a movie. They just get me hyper. =D

solk
02-23-2005, 01:58 PM
yeah i certainly do! Sometimes when im so desperate i watch the trailer before the episode hehe... i dont do that too often though.. :D

kidistight
02-23-2005, 02:02 PM
I always watch them so i can get all anxious (sp?) especially for the next episode. Cant wait to see the green beast fight, i was all excited and jumping around from just watching the trailer.
Yeah you spelled anxious right.

Yasha23
02-23-2005, 02:14 PM
I watch them so that I know a bit about what is going to happen in the next weeks broadcasting...That way, I can also plan a time of when to watch it as well. If it is good, it get's watched right after I acquire it! If it looks like it could be boring, then, I wait for Saturday to roll around to watch it along with Bleach and Xenosaga.

hotohori
02-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Me.. depends on whether i have a lot of time or in a hurry. :) Though I also know what happens next because i read the manga. just that sometimes it heightens the feeling of anticipation before watching the next episode so yeah... :)

sabakunoGaara
02-25-2005, 01:41 AM
I dont mind watching them but i still dont for a stupid reason actually...thats bcoz i have to go through the whole end song (which i dont like) bcoz everytime i foreward the song i never get it to the correct spot so i give it up..:)