PDA

View Full Version : 123

kidistight
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
I am currently watching it and it looks pretty good glad to see that Lee is back and holding his on. Whenever everyone gets a chance post your comments on it.

issuedman
02-24-2005, 06:25 PM
HOLY HELL I AM SO GLAD THAT LEE IS BACK!!!!!! GO LEE!!!! haha, man i cant wait to see his drunken style. Kinda sad that they didnt put emphasis on the operation being a success though. The Shikamaru part is kind of a waste of time though, they need some action in there somewhere.

[Daisuke]
02-24-2005, 06:45 PM
I've been waiting for this for so long, after reading it in the manga, oh how I jumped for joy! lol. awesome, Drunken lee! I can't wait for the fight! it loosk to be awesome!!!!

Kites
02-24-2005, 07:25 PM
Omg some of lee's comments olmost made me pee in my pants!

Please wait!.........Excuse me, it's time for my medicine. :confused:

Whosa hell're you?! Whosa helllll are ya?! Geez ya bastard... :eek:

Lol, funny stuff

sabakunoGaara
02-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Is kimimmaro stupid? i mean ok i respect the fact that he is a sick man so he probably thinks taking medicine is important, but i mean i know that if ur going to finish someone off u dont stop just bcoz they want to take their medicine!?!?!!! still... i thought it was a hilarious part specially how he just backs away to let him take it and then wen he gets drunk he gets suspicious and goes like "what did he drink?" haha
its so good to change the pace a little..like getting tsunade and genma and the other guy in the hospital and gai...and wow im impressed lee can move that well so soon after the operation! shikamaru's part uh...i dont get why its there really...Kiba's part i understand perfectly the point of it...and finally SASUKE IS OUT OF THE STUPID BARREL!! and we got an idea of what he is going to look like in the 2nd level :( but y the hell did he take those stuff out of his arms? i loved them!!! oh well..i ws so happy with the episode!

nelsonkong
02-25-2005, 05:50 AM
Yeah..that pretty good...what an amazing Lee...Rock Lee ROCK!!!!

kidistight
02-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Is kimimmaro stupid? i mean ok i respect the fact that he is a sick man so he probably thinks taking medicine is important, but i mean i know that if ur going to finish someone off u dont stop just bcoz they want to take their medicine!?!?!!! still... i thought it was a hilarious part specially how he just backs away to let him take it and then wen he gets drunk he gets suspicious and goes like "what did he drink?" haha
its so good to change the pace a little..like getting tsunade and genma and the other guy in the hospital and gai...and wow im impressed lee can move that well so soon after the operation! shikamaru's part uh...i dont get why its there really...Kiba's part i understand perfectly the point of it...and finally SASUKE IS OUT OF THE STUPID BARREL!! and we got an idea of what he is going to look like in the 2nd level :( but y the hell did he take those stuff out of his arms? i loved them!!! oh well..i ws so happy with the episode!
Sasuke didn't really take them off his arms they were some how lost in the transformation it seems. I also was wondering why Kimi stopped to let Lee take his medicine, I guess he figured that if he was able to finish him off this quick that he would get another opportunity just as easily. You can tell Lee was kind of rusty because of the lack of completion he had in the move that almost cost him is life. The old Lee would have recovered from missing like that and been in the process of trying to land a different attack.

Phlemingo
02-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Yeah... he's super rusty now. But I'll bet in the current manga time he's back and uber. Drunken fist is unpredictable. Kimimaro needs to predict to dodge ;)

Yasha23
02-25-2005, 05:42 PM
OMG! I was nearly going to die laughing at this one! I had a suspicion that, when Lee showed up that something interesting was going to happen....I never thought that it would be that comical though. And Gai's fear...That man has a flair for overdramatization!

Just one question though? How in the hell did Lee get a hold of Tsunade's sake? I mean...She doesn't seem to be one who would leave it out and in the reach of children or anything like that. Of course, I have more questions about this...like how in the hell did Lee get rid of the crutch within a day's time....but that can really be saved for later.

Willis
02-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Rock Lee has been one of my favorite characters, and this episode was awesome. I believe Tsunade accidentally mixed Lee's medicine with her own Sake bottle.

nma
02-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Just one question though? How in the hell did Lee get a hold of Tsunade's sake? I mean...She doesn't seem to be one who would leave it out and in the reach of children or anything like that. Of course, I have more questions about this...like how in the hell did Lee get rid of the crutch within a day's time....but that can really be saved for later.
The bottles were next to each other and they looked exactly the same. And ! agree with the second part, the anime screwed it up so bad. In the manga, Lee just showed up and we were all like O.o HOLY SHIT, WTF IS LEE DOING HERE!!! And then we found out that the operation was a success.

Anywho, this is the best episode we had in a long time and the next is going to be even better. Can't wait, I've been waiting for these next few eps for a long time.

Yasha23
02-25-2005, 11:27 PM
The bottles were next to each other and they looked exactly the same. And ! agree with the second part, the anime screwed it up so bad. In the manga, Lee just showed up and we were all like O.o HOLY SHIT, WTF IS LEE DOING HERE!!! And then we found out that the operation was a success.

Anywho, this is the best episode we had in a long time and the next is going to be even better. Can't wait, I've been waiting for these next few eps for a long time.

Yeah, but I mean...after Gai came back to Konoha and met up with Tsunade in the hospital, she said that the opperation was a success. But she also said that he needed to resume training before he took on any big missions. And...in several episodes before hand (the timeline suggesting that it was the day before...early morning before the five went out to retrieve Sasuke) he had already had the surgery, but he was to take it easy to recover!

Now, I find it really hard to believe that the kid had the surgery and got rid of the crutch all in 1 days time. Not when it took Naruto a few days to recover after he had exhausted himself trying to get control of Gamabunta. Granted, Tsunade is a good healer and all, but even SHE can't preform miracles like that!

Then again, I could just be thinking too much on the realistic side of this as well...

nma
02-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah, but I mean...after Gai came back to Konoha and met up with Tsunade in the hospital, she said that the opperation was a success. But she also said that he needed to resume training before he took on any big missions. And...in several episodes before hand (the timeline suggesting that it was the day before...early morning before the five went out to retrieve Sasuke) he had already had the surgery, but he was to take it easy to recover!
This part never happened int he manga at all. Thats why I'm saying that the anime screwed it up. Anywho, about it being realistic, these guys can blow fire from their mouths and make huge animals appear out of puffs of smoke. After seeing all that watching someone going from just having surgery to fighting a super strong guy in hours isn't all that weird?

sabakunoGaara
02-26-2005, 01:07 AM
That man has a flair for overdramatization!
Just one question though? How in the hell did Lee get a hold of Tsunade's sake? I mean...She doesn't seem to be one who would leave it out and in the reach of children or anything like that.
hahaha he did overdo it, it was hilarious! especially that for a moment i thought it was smthg serious!
and uh sorry but it seems just the right thing for tsunade to leave a bottle of sake right next to a kid, she isnt exaclt a resposible person..(im beginning to think none of the legendary sennins are haha)

Now, I find it really hard to believe that the kid had the surgery and got rid of the crutch all in 1 days time. Not when it took Naruto a few days to recover after he had exhausted himself trying to get control of Gamabunta. Granted, Tsunade is a good healer and all, but even SHE can't preform miracles like that!

Then again, I could just be thinking too much on the realistic side of this as well...

thats true...and its a little hard to believe, but i really think that they messed up a little but this didnt exactly happen in one day.... i mean from the time they found sakura then izumo and kotetsu went to tsunade and told her the story, then they called shikamaru, then they told him then let him assemble a team and talk to rock lee on the way then to sakura then shika planned a little then they left...then there was the chouji fight then the neji fight then now...AND all the chuunins and jounins went out on a mission and gai finished the mission and RAN bak home and its still light?!?! sorry but doesnt seem very possible to me..i think they forgot to show that there ws night somewhere lol. not like its possible to heal overnight but lee said next morning im going to climb these stairs alone so he started PLUS i think he's been training a little before too...still think its too much but oh well..

This part never happened int he manga at all. Thats why I'm saying that the anime screwed it up. Anywho, about it being realistic, these guys can blow fire from their mouths and make huge animals appear out of puffs of smoke. After seeing all that watching someone going from just having surgery to fighting a super strong guy in hours isn't all that weird?
haha good point...in the end the whole thing is not true so what the hell just watch and enjoy.. :D

Yasha23
02-26-2005, 01:42 AM

Yes, very true...but there are still some things that they could have elaborated on a bit more is all I'm saying. I mean, they did let Gai go into his whole schpiel about what happens to Lee when he has just a little bit of sake, right? Or maybe they might in upcoming eps, I don't really know...All I'm saying is that it really is strange that...Naruto slept for days after the Gamabunta thing...and then Lee is right back in the game after having a major surgery? Seems a bit TOO far fetched is all I really mean.

But still, you do have a point. Especially with Naruto doing that small appearance change...never really saw that one coming.

hahaha he did overdo it, it was hilarious! especially that for a moment i thought it was smthg serious!
and uh sorry but it seems just the right thing for tsunade to leave a bottle of sake right next to a kid, she isnt exaclt a resposible person..(im beginning to think none of the legendary sennins are haha)

True, but I'd've thought that she just drink it down to congratulate herself of a surgery well done instead of just leaving it somewhere where the kid could get the bottles all mixed up.

The one thing that I didn't like about this episode though...was the Shikamaru thing....That probably could have been left out until the next ep where it could have concentrated more on his battle than anyone elses. I mean, Kiba sniffing the air to figure out what was going on could have meant so many things...like him knowing about Lee's coming before the others or him knowing about someone else headed their way. That sort of thing is understandable...it adds to the story line. But Shika's continued stalemate probably could have been left to next weeks episode, or even the week after (maybe).

Phlemingo
02-26-2005, 08:59 AM
I think they are going to *arrive* next episode. Manga readers, you know. That means Shikamaru... His fight would end.

Highlight it if you want.

Freshgrease
02-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Way to go Lee!!! You get drunk as easy as I do.

nma
02-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Yes, very true...but there are still some things that they could have elaborated on a bit more is all I'm saying. I mean, they did let Gai go into his whole schpiel about what happens to Lee when he has just a little bit of sake, right? Or maybe they might in upcoming eps, I don't really know...All I'm saying is that it really is strange that...Naruto slept for days after the Gamabunta thing...and then Lee is right back in the game after having a major surgery? Seems a bit TOO far fetched is all I really mean.

But still, you do have a point. Especially with Naruto doing that small appearance change...never really saw that one coming.
But Lee isn't at full strength, you're going to see that in his fight.

solk
02-26-2005, 02:57 PM
OMG Lee is drunk!! Oops I already knew this would happen :p
Well ep 123... it was a cool ep.... I liked Sasuke's knew hair style , sort of Goku's when he transforms. Kimimaro was way too sweet to let Lee have his medicine.
Good Luck Lee , you're gonna need it against this one ... *evil laugh*

Shadow
02-26-2005, 11:04 PM
The green beast is finnally back, now Naruto will get more interesting

Merciless
02-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Good to see Lee finally back in the game. He shud drink alcohol more often. Is it just me or did any one else catch the part when Tsunade said he wud b able 2 start learnin jutsus now?

SaiyanKnight
02-27-2005, 08:49 AM
yeah i saw it but she said ' he should be able to use jutsus from tomorow' it was something like that

Well this episode was awsome i cant wait to see rock lee actuly fight :)

MewRKW1
02-27-2005, 09:36 PM
I can't wait to see how lee fights being drunk an all yeah.

Archlan
02-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Rock Lee is back......finally.
Sasuke looks awesome, and aww everything is going to be so great.

MewRKW1
02-27-2005, 10:11 PM
he had a weird laugh, but he looked cool right when he came out of the barrel.

sabakunoGaara
02-28-2005, 02:40 AM
Yasha23- I totally agree abt the Shkiamaru part...its strange that they would put it just to show the same position he was stuck in the last episode, but im not sure abt this but i think if i remeber correctly there was the leaf falling on his face and he closed his eyes looking up...i THINK thats supposed to mean smtgh bcoz the smae leaf fell of Kiba AND naruto but naruto was to busy to realise...and again I THINK thats like showing that someone from Konoha was coming which was Lee...again i might be overspeculating but oh well thats what i though wen i watched it...

kidistight
02-28-2005, 08:53 AM
OMG! I was nearly going to die laughing at this one! I had a suspicion that, when Lee showed up that something interesting was going to happen....I never thought that it would be that comical though. And Gai's fear...That man has a flair for overdramatization!

What happened is the jounins must have come in pretty badly hurt that fought the sounds nins and she rushed off forgetting her alcohol to go tend to them. Regarding Lee's crutch he is probably hurting pretty badly but doesn't want to let on to Kimi because then he will see his weakness and exploit it. Another thing is before Lee showed up he could have released the pain gate.
Granted, Tsunade is a good healer and all, but even SHE can't preform miracles like that!
Don't question how good of a healer Tsunade is, if anyone can be healed and god is busy she is the one all ninjas go to.
Could it be could NMA be wrong, this part actually did happen in the manga because I remember looking at it when Gai had a strange look on his face regarding Tsunade saying Lee had her sake with him.
But Lee isn't at full strength, you're going to see that in his fight.
Even though he isn't at full strength I would love to see him do the drunken fist when he is at full strength.

One last thing I didn't really like Sasuke's hair when he was in level 2, I wonder if there is some way he could get it cut or would it just grow back long again.

kakashi_00x000
03-01-2005, 09:49 PM
123 was an awsome episode! Lee is awsome, can't wait till see the rest of the fight! It was also pretty funny when Lee got drunk! ah, good episode...

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 01:18 AM
One last thing I didn't really like Sasuke's hair when he was in level 2, I wonder if there is some way he could get it cut or would it just grow back long again.

ahhhh thank god someone agrees...ppl posting are saying its awesome and NO ITS NOT its horrible...cut it off cut it off! and he is grey!!?? wtf..well atleast its not pink or smthg :mad: