PDA

View Full Version : ep 123 where is sasuke going?

orochimoru
02-28-2005, 01:18 AM
where do you think sasuke is goin?i mean he got out of that barrel and took the hell off.i would think he wants to test his powers,but where would he do it.what do you think about this and where do you think hes headed for?

manga readers please don't ruin it for us.thank you :)

sabakunoGaara
02-28-2005, 02:34 AM
uh wasn't he going to orochimaru? thats what i thought he was doing...

leingod3355
02-28-2005, 02:36 AM
yep....that's what i think too...maybe he is going to seek orochimaru....
remember in the past episodes, Orochimaru promises Sasufaggot power....

nelsonkong
02-28-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah..he is heading toward Oro for power..this is his intention. He left konoha, Sakura, Naruto and gangs for this power things to become strong. He only think of revenge and this is the only way he can become stronger instantly as promise by Oro.

orochimoru
02-28-2005, 02:48 AM
yes but remember that the sound nin were brining him there,i don't think he knows orochimarus location.but then again you never know.i think hes going wherever he wants to test his power.maybe look for itachi even

nelsonkong
02-28-2005, 02:54 AM
No, i don't think Sasuke will satisfy with level 2, He definately will asking for more. level 2 can't defeat Itachi, even Oro is afraid of Itachi.
Yes, it is almost quite impossible that he will know where Oro is, but it is near...Have you notice how soon kimimaro reach the place and fight with naruto...it should be pretty near.

orochimoru
02-28-2005, 03:09 AM
yes thats true but sasuke listens to no one.i think he wants to test his powers just like his brother did.it is in his blood you know,but i don't think he will go to oro right away even if he knows the location.i think he wants to use his new power to see how much hes improved then seek oro,but oro can't give him anymore power unless theres another level.can't take his body for another 2 years either.

kidistight
02-28-2005, 08:37 AM
where do you think sasuke is goin?i mean he got out of that barrel and took the hell off.i would think he wants to test his powers,but where would he do it.what do you think about this and where do you think hes headed for?

manga readers please don't ruin it for us.thank you :)
Dude he is going to Oro to get stronger, remember back in like episode 111 that was the point of him leaving the village to get stronger, since he thinks he got stronger he is going to Oro to learn how to control his new power.
yes thats true but sasuke listens to no one.i think he wants to test his powers just like his brother did.it is in his blood you know,but i don't think he will go to oro right away even if he knows the location.i think he wants to use his new power to see how much hes improved then seek oro,but oro can't give him anymore power unless theres another level.can't take his body for another 2 years either.
Sasuke will listen to someone who is stronger than him, or else he will get beat up.

Kage
02-28-2005, 01:10 PM
I am sure he knows where the Sound village is. It isn't like Hidden Falls Village, he is scampering to Oro for what he thinks is power and what Oro knows as his next shell.

Aruko
02-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Just watch the episodes people,
Also I am a Manga viewer and I don't want to ruin everything but Naruto does catch up with Sasuke. I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes fight between Kimimaro and Drunk Lee.

Freshgrease
02-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Hella yeas!! Drunk Lee = fun.

bernie_rocks
02-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Umm, is there a level three? In the manga, Oro's protectors were scared to use even level two, it seemed to be the max. Maybe level three is a death situation?

Oh, and I can imagine Sasuke being all short and unmature. I don't think Sakura will want him anymore, he can't produce any babies :D

No really, remember how Kakashi said that the curse seal stunts growth? Just like steroids.

Ha! An short and infertile Sasuke!

willy101
02-28-2005, 08:54 PM
lol i think sasuke is going to an area to fight naruto

Gunsta
03-01-2005, 02:43 AM
sure?

yeah maybe aye

otinanai
03-01-2005, 03:55 AM
sasuke is going to oro. Thats it.

Phlemingo
03-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Yes. This is what we call overreading, or over-watching, in this case.

orochimoru
03-01-2005, 11:06 PM
maybe its just me but this post is in the anime section.so manga readers should no better than to riun it it for us.but thats just my opinion.

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Yeah ur right they shouldn't if we wanted to we could have read the mangas ourselves.
but seriously i mean its nice to know other ppl's opinions abt where sasuke is going but there is no way (unless manga readers spoil it - which is not a suggestion) to know whats going to happen so lets just watch the episodes and see where it goes

orochimoru
03-02-2005, 05:04 AM
i hear you sabakunogaara, you know manga readers should not talk like this is a manga section they no better.

mamapapa
03-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Eventhough sasuke is near orochimaru's location, he still doesn't know the exact location. He heard Naruto calling out to him the moment he got out of the barrel so he took off knowing naruto would follow him knowing kimimaru is there. The moment he got the level two, he chuckled knowing he got stronger but doesn't know what kind of new found strength he has. (he knows naruto's attitude that he would follow no matter what). ...

leingod3355
03-02-2005, 10:08 AM
hmmm....nice intrepretation there mamapapa....
sasuke knows naruto will follow him no matter what....and maybe he wanted to test his new powers on naruto....who knows??....but then again, could be wrong....

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Eventhough sasuke is near orochimaru's location, he still doesn't know the exact location. He heard Naruto calling out to him the moment he got out of the barrel so he took off knowing naruto would follow him knowing kimimaru is there. The moment he got the level two, he chuckled knowing he got stronger but doesn't know what kind of new found strength he has. (he knows naruto's attitude that he would follow no matter what). ...

ya i agree he still doesnt know where orochimaru is UNLESS the sound-nins told him where they are taking him and stuff but they just didnt show us. but i also think its pretty stupid of him to expect that naruto wont follow him and a little too cold of him if he thinks kimmimaru would just finish him off u know...so i think yeah he wants naruto to follow him

bsuharno
03-02-2005, 06:51 PM
i thought sasuke was running away to go to a quiet place where he can pick a fight with naruto without being disturb by others.

moomunky
03-02-2005, 07:03 PM
well, i think we can safely say he knows they were going out of the country (the territory) and when he saw naruto, and that he was behind kimi, he just went away from naruto in the other direction. like this
1 2 3 1 2 3
> < <.................... > < ------->

1 = naruto, 2 = kimi, 3 = sasuke
that, or he was just guessing XD

Khari
03-02-2005, 07:23 PM
I'll tell you this much:Chidori vs. Rasengan ;)

moomunky
03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I'll tell you this much:Chidori vs. Rasengan ;)thats concidered a spoiler im sure.....

xWinDWeaveRx
03-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Isn't asking that kinda spoiler? LOL, but if it's a guess and I didn't read the manga then I would guess... dunno. LOL

sabakunoGaara
03-03-2005, 02:50 AM
hehe well its a spoiler but still im sure we should expect that they will fight (well thats what all the manga readers who are spoiling said) so ofcourse rasengan vs chidori. but he probably in the beginning didnt think they would catch up to soon and was hoping he could reach before having any trouble.. but he may also want to experiment his 2nd level even though i think he shoud train it first

mamapapa
03-03-2005, 05:36 AM
lets just watch on the episodes guys... :-0

Fierce
03-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I'll tell you this much, if you don't know this you're retarded. Why wouldn't you read the manga? I don't remember where he's going..Wasn't it the Valley of Kings or something like that? But irregardless, he's going to fight Naruto. Thus the previous statement, Chidori vs Rasengan. Naruto gets owned, unfortunately. I don't think his intentions are to find Orochimaru.