PDA

View Full Version : Kimimmaro level 2 vs. Gaara w/o or with his alter ego?

Kage
03-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Let's get ready to... get sand in our shortssssss

Place your bets folks... Kimimmaro lvl 2 or Gaara without or with his alter ego?

Sound vs. Sand collide... it's MTV Spring Break at Daytona Beach! ;)

Aruko
03-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Well I can't really say cause this would be a spoiler but I know Gaara wins.

issuedman
03-01-2005, 06:41 PM

wow... way to ruin it.

Well i honestly thought that Gaara would go shikaku style after Kimi goes into level 2. Although i dont think they did a good job when he was fighting naruto, so i hope this one is more exciting.

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 01:44 AM
Gee... didnt spoil anything at all(but btw i love that picture with all the teachers and the stuents with it its cool!)
and yeah anyway if gaara is more stable he would beat his ass

nelsonkong
03-02-2005, 02:04 AM
I will vote for Gaara..kimimaro just sucks....

Phlemingo
03-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Gaara became much more stable after he got thrashed by Naturo.

kidistight
03-02-2005, 10:53 AM
But you did say thought didn't you, I just have a funny feeling Gaara could win that fight.

sabakunoGaara
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Gaara became much more stable after he got thrashed by Naturo.

exactly he obviously got the whole killing system out of his head a little... he even apologised to Temari and Kankourou(or however u spell it..) so i think the alter ego is gone for now

god of the moon
03-02-2005, 04:15 PM
gaara with shaku or whatever but i didnt think about kimmaru with lev 2

Kage
03-02-2005, 04:46 PM
I meant this as a general question, not necessarily based upon reality and the current epi. Not looking to spoil it for anyone, just all things being equal...

Kim vs Gaara
Kim -cursed vs Gaara
Kim lvl 2 vs Gaara

Gaara w/shikaku vs Kim
Gaara w/shikaku vs Kim -cursed lvl 1
Gaara w/shikaku vs Kim -cursed lvl 2

etc.

Kage
03-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh I see.. nah, not spoiling, I based my question on this thread: sasuke vs gaara now
little did I know that it would happen. Sorry, Kim is the man of the hour and I did not want to have my question lost in the:sasuke vs gaara now thread. But then again, I am a Poll creating guy. We saw the Kim and Naruto fight.

So, Gaara is saving the adorable Lee and Tamari is saving Shika. LOL Cool!

mamapapa
03-04-2005, 02:32 AM
they both have defensive abilities but for now, kimimaru has the bone manipulation technique which shield him from attacks and gaara has two defenses, the sand protecting him and the sand armor in his body. but just watching the anime and not the manga, it's kinda exciting. gaara is cool with that cold stare on his face at the end of the episode. :-)

sabakunoGaara
03-04-2005, 09:27 AM
they both have defensive abilities but for now, kimimaru has the bone manipulation technique which shield him from attacks and gaara has two defenses, the sand protecting him and the sand armor in his body. but just watching the anime and not the manga, it's kinda exciting. gaara is cool with that cold stare on his face at the end of the episode. :-)
and how he talked wen he says Shinobi...AH i have to go watch it again! :D
ya anyway sticking to the point...kimmimaru has the bone thing but was that first level? i saw the black mark burning but not the black marks around him...so we still dont know how strong he can get...but still voting for gaara and his sand...besides there must be a point for him coming and if it isnt to kick kimmi's ass i dont know y else :D

heartthrob_god
03-06-2005, 12:11 AM
based on the manga...... gaara wins.... (well, it should have been a tie since kimimaro just ran out of luck - he had almost stabbed gaara)

Phlemingo
03-06-2005, 02:15 AM
That's a major spoiler :(
But I'd say it's pretty even, could go either way if someone lost his cool. After all, kimimaro can keep up with Lee's speed, and we know Lee is a speedster. If kimi went all out, the shield of sand might not keep up. Furthermore, it could be breached by his raw power. However, Gaara has all the uber abilities, that's why I'd say either way. Curse seals are a cheat... Sasuke is so desperate...

Uchiha Kaede
03-06-2005, 02:29 AM
wat if gaara just uses the sand ball around him like wat he did to sasuke. onli chidori or something as strong as chidori can break through, wat would kiminaro do next?

Phlemingo
03-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Break through. You anime watchers have yet to see Kimi's level 2. The power is insane. This isn't really spoiling, since if he goes all out seeing level 2 is unavoidable.

Kage
03-08-2005, 06:39 PM
That being the case, lvl 2 for Kimi vs. Garaa should be one of the BEST epi/fights so far! I wonder how long it will be drawn out. Based on the cell / bone thing.. What the heck will they come up with for his lvl 2?!?

Looking forward to it! Tomorrow!

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 12:53 AM
Me neither cant wait i want to see all the fights! well im not so excited over kankourous fight im sure it will be good i mean the fight with him and shino was ok but im looking forward to gaara and temari's fight!

vladonline01
03-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Kimi, is almost defeated by Gaara, but at the last moment, Kabuto comes and almost kills Gaara, but at the last moment, he is saved by Naruto, who just anahilated Sasuke, but Naruto can`t destroy Kabuto completley, because Oro comes to Kabuto`s rescue, and then Itachi comes and destroys everyone, has nothing else to do and kills himself by stareing at the Sun with his Sharingan until his eyes catch on fire and he is incinerated THE END

And btw Gaara wins :D

Nappi
03-09-2005, 07:16 AM
Gaara is gonna kick Kimimaro's ass.. I hope.

nma
03-09-2005, 07:29 AM
I dunno really, Kimmi is sick after all. I think that if he were healthy, he would kick Gaara's ass. But since he's half dead, I'll go with Gaara.

True Nosferatu
03-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Gaara was my number one until a few episodes back. I know who wins, but im totally wishing Gaara got killed by Kimimaru, hes just too damn cool

young naruto315
03-09-2005, 07:50 AM
i think gaara is gonna win with lees help

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Kimi, is almost defeated by Gaara, but at the last moment, Kabuto comes and almost kills Gaara, but at the last moment, he is saved by Naruto, who just anahilated Sasuke, but Naruto can`t destroy Kabuto completley, because Oro comes to Kabuto`s rescue, and then Itachi comes and destroys everyone, has nothing else to do and kills himself by stareing at the Sun with his Sharingan until his eyes catch on fire and he is incinerated THE END

And btw Gaara wins :D

Dude no offense...but just never ever write a book or smthg ok? :p

young naruto315....i dont think lee has any chance with kimimaro so i dont really know how he can help gaara bcoz it looks to me like no matter how fast or what he uses kimmimaro can always catch up and then scratch or pierce or wtv him with his bones...its freaky btw the whole bone thing :S

Dint
03-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Uhm.. Gaara without Shikaku :cool:

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-11-2005, 11:04 AM
yea i've seen the manga, gaara DOES win, without his monster

sabakunoGaara
03-11-2005, 11:13 AM
sigh i would love to watch one episode without know what happens in it before hand but i guess its not possible... :(