PDA

View Full Version : What would they summon?

shinovsnaruto
04-26-2007, 01:41 AM
If Bleach character could summon anything that would help them, what would they summon and why?

Smeeeeee
04-26-2007, 01:46 AM
ichimaru- snake
ichigo- tiger
ishida- eagle

those jump to my mind

Freshgrease
04-26-2007, 01:49 AM
Since I have no idea of what kind of animal a Bleach character would summon, I can presume that it was a part of their shinai release (post-ban kai).

Ichigo: Zangetsu in teh flesh and/or his hollow form separate from his body. The three of them would be gangsta.

Yurichi: her lesbian captain (you know the one who controls ninjas). Yurichi is so badass, she only needs her lover.

Kuchiki B.: A large (500ft tall X 100ft wide) Cherry blossom tree that would send his flower pedals all over tha place (better than his best bankai shown so far)

The baby ice captain: A large ice dragon

Narutobaka
04-26-2007, 01:11 PM
I kind of wish Rukia would have summoned something a bit more than a simple ribbon. I was thinking possibly an elegant female figure with ribbons around? Just seems like that would be a good idea for her.

Renji would possibly have a two or three headed snake like one. Like a Hydra.

Spiegel
04-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Since I have no idea of what kind of animal a Bleach character would summon, I can presume that it was a part of their shinai release (post-ban kai).

Ichigo: Zangetsu in teh flesh and/or his hollow form separate from his body. The three of them would be gangsta.

Yurichi: her lesbian captain (you know the one who controls ninjas). Yurichi is so badass, she only needs her lover.

Kuchiki B.: A large (500ft tall X 100ft wide) Cherry blossom tree that would send his flower pedals all over tha place (better than his best bankai shown so far)

That would be great, to be able to summon the zanpaktou's inner power. The whole Yuroichi lesbian bit was funny and a nice fantasy. lol

I don't know, it would be cool if they could summon mini-death gods.

Rock lee 13
05-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I go with Smeeeeee Answer

Lelouch
05-07-2007, 05:47 PM

baby ice cpatain lol , I think nemu would summon some ugly ass slug
zaraki would someone some himself but with ten times the power
isihda would probally summon his grandfather too fight with him

Grimmjow
05-07-2007, 09:07 PM
i think they would summon the inside form of thier sword...like ichigo summoning zangetsu... "the old man" and renji would summon the baboon thingy"zabimaru" and so on...ths would be the level beyond bankai...if there is any..

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
05-07-2007, 09:31 PM
i think they would summon the inside form of thier sword...like ichigo summoning zangetsu... "the old man" and renji would summon the baboon thingy"zabimaru" and so on...ths would be the level beyond bankai...if there is any..
I agree, with the exception that Rukia summons Chappy wearing the sleeve of the white snow.
=)