PDA

View Full Version : Episode 124 (Spoilers if you've not seen it)

leingod3355
03-03-2005, 04:13 AM
i've just watched it recently....man this episode is funny.....
i didnt know rock lee could do jokes....he cracks me up man....he is really unpredictable when he's drunk...he is funny...this episode had action and comedy....man....this episode rocks....and the sands, they're back and with cool new outfits....what do you guys think about this episode??...

nelsonkong
03-03-2005, 04:20 AM
oh..it is out..thanks..i am going to download it now.

leingod3355
03-03-2005, 04:27 AM
oh..it is out..thanks..i am going to download it now.
yep...it is out at narutocentral.com.....
go download it!!!....it is a very interesting episode.... :D
*starts poking nelson*
damn rock lee....he's really funny....

Phlemingo
03-03-2005, 06:00 AM
Har har Kimimaro = teh pwnage.

mariusz
03-03-2005, 06:13 AM
Good to hear that chapters are getting more fun ;)
I'm currently on 45 and if you remember there was fight with Naruto and Kiba.
The atmosphere was getting serious, and what a collapse :D you know what i mean. If it realy goes so good it would be great to watch next and next

[Daisuke]
03-03-2005, 07:35 AM
All I can say is thank god they didn't draw itout for another episode, I would have killed if I had to wait another week to see it XD

skaffa
03-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Dang still hyped from 124 This was a good one REALLY REALLY can't wait till next week!!!!!

Was that bruce lee???? Let's get druhunk!!!!! :D

sabakunoGaara
03-03-2005, 08:44 AM
OMG that was like the BEST episode for such a long time!!!! omg omg omg did u see gaara and temari!!! it was an amazing comeback!!!!!! now i serioulsy cant wait for 125... but seriously rock lee was amazing wow that fight was really good...i loved how kimmimaro went to poke him and misses and wen lee sleeps again he tries poking him again HAHAH i was laughing so hard then :D :D :D well worth the wait!

moomunky
03-03-2005, 09:41 AM
dam, i couldnt believe it when i read it in the manga, but now i've seen him doing it moving, it is amzing!!! spot on to the drunken fist!!!! he even does the hand stand kicks and everything XD

and with the sand there now.... its on like donkey kong

stillkillin666
03-03-2005, 10:52 AM
im going to download it today hopefully the eps have been getting really intresting latle they really catch my attention through out the entire episode

kidistight
03-03-2005, 12:01 PM
I can't even comment on the episode all I can do is say HOLY SHIT Lee, had me laughing my ass off. The manga did this episode no justice, funny and tight as hell. To bad Lee is rusty or else he would destroy Kimi.

Edit: I think we might have another challenger for best fight in the series right here.

god of the moon
03-03-2005, 12:17 PM
theres the best fight scenes in that ep cuz some eps they just play the same things again on the fight seen and the lee sleepin bits are so funny

SylentChaos
03-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Wow, i bet they did extra good work for the animation. Since last time it really sucked when shikamaru, neiji, and kiba fighted them.

GO ROCK LEE!

Aruko
03-03-2005, 12:43 PM
That so totally rocked!
I love the Drunken Fist!
I love the Sand siblings!
I knew this was coming because I am a Manga reader but I didn't know it would be this good!
I have to second sylent on this GO ROCK LEE!

moomunky
03-03-2005, 01:12 PM
That so totally rocked!
I love the Drunken Fist!
I love the Sand siblings!
I knew this was coming because I am a Manga reader but I didn't know it would be this good!
I have to second sylent on this GO ROCK LEE!AMEN!! i knew too, but it blew me away... definitely one that people will be talking abut for a while

vladonline01
03-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Now, I expected a miracle, they were all trying to hard to reach their limit, but never had I thought the Sand to be the miracle, guess this is where all that Shikamaru & Temari possible (or hoped by so many Manga readers) romance came from.
And have you seen Gaara, he looks almost human, friendly, this gave me some nice shivers up the spine.
And of course Bruc.er Rock Lee, no comment, you have to see it to belive it

nma
03-03-2005, 04:44 PM
lol, I loved this episode. Lee is so funny, i was lmao when I saw Kimmi fall for Lee's 'shinobi plan' twice. Anywho, i can't wait till next week, Gaara gonna fight Kimmimaro!!!!!!!!!!!

kakashi_00x000
03-03-2005, 04:58 PM
This episode is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very funny, plus alot of action! and the end of it is totally awsome! This been one of the best episode for a long time.

Ichiga
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
wow that fight was just wow did you see how rocklee fights when he drunk just wow

cock_knocker
03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
I was going out of my mind trying to think who the shadows were that they kept showing. I thought it was going to be the teachers when they showed them after shikamaru recalled when Asuma saved him.

I just have one question, would you think kimimaru would have been smart enough after he fell for Lee's sleeping trick once to not fall for it 2 more times.

willy101
03-03-2005, 07:00 PM
wow i luv this episode and teh previous im keeping this forever im loving gaara all over again he so cool in his new outfit

MewRKW1
03-03-2005, 07:22 PM
DUDE IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock Lee was funny when he fought, there was a cool fighting scene between Kimimaro and Lee. The sand have cool outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!I like Temari's outfit.I like Karamatsu no mai and tsubaki no mai(two of Kimimaro's dances). THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coconaught
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I just watched it and now I can't wait for the next episode so I can find out why the hell the sand came to help out.

Darkcasper
03-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Man this episode was the truth...that fight scene between Rock Lee and Kimmiaru it was hella tight and totally unexpected, that fight scene inspired me to start getting drunk and start some bar fights (j/k) Then when the Sand arrived, they came in all cool and calm, there should be some good fights...anyone have any predictions about them....the Garra and Kimmiaru fight is going to be the shit....imma put my money on Garra, hopefully he will be able to control himself, but then again hopefully not

k-strife
03-03-2005, 10:01 PM
yeah this episode was real good :D it kind of makes up for the last few episodes :D

Freshgrease
03-03-2005, 10:46 PM
OMG this was an awesome episode. I think my opinion of Gaara went from negative to positive withing 5 seconds. Damn. Go Gaara. Go drunken Rock Lee! Hella yeahaaa!!!

coconaught
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
There is a problem though, lee's not drunk anymore and the scary thing is Gaara looked...how do I say this...normal.

mamapapa
03-04-2005, 02:42 AM
how could gaara totally seal the monster inside him? what if it awakens again in the middle of the fight against kimimaru? maybe the monster has become good and tamed? i dunno. But this episode had my hairs standing on end from beginning to end. :_)

sabakunoGaara
03-04-2005, 08:48 AM
yah he seems soo calm...i think he is recovered for now...goddman it im delriously happy to see him and temari again!!!! they looked amazing in their new clothes! AH i cant wait ! and its true it makes all that wait sooo worthwhile

[Daisuke]
03-04-2005, 08:54 AM
I think that because Gaara has found love in his siblings and friendship, hes no longer alone and afraid/twisted because of it, and thus can control his emotions better with the support of his loved ones.

leingod3355
03-04-2005, 09:01 AM
yeah....naruto once said to him that the feelings to protect someone make you stronger...and i think gaara has know the meaning behind that....he also have a different look on his face than the first time i saw him in the chuunin exams....last time he had an evil expression....but now he look more calm....

sabakunoGaara
03-04-2005, 09:09 AM
yeah....naruto once said to him that the feelings to protect someone make you stronger...and i think gaara has know the meaning behind that....he also have a different look on his face than the first time i saw him in the chuunin exams....last time he had an evil expression....but now he look more calm....
AND he is helping someone...no not someone...LEE the first guy he ever fought with...never though id see the day wen gaara saves someone...im really proud of my nickname now:D:D:D

SylentChaos
03-04-2005, 11:55 AM
lol, i guess no one likes kankuro. ;)

I didnt like the first dance of kimmimaros technique.... It wasn't even a dance, maybe a dance of poking....

The second on showed in the episode was way better, it was like a turtle spinning with spikes all over its shell you could say. ;)

Damn, i wonder why kimi didnt let rock lee use his omote renge technique. :(

Kage
03-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I wonder how he is sleeping? Maybe he is taking Ambien or Prozac! LOL Gambunada (sp.) said that it was the terminal lack of sleep that drove these mediums mad. Maybe he is counting sheep. What ever it is, it's nice to see him relaxed. Maybe he had some Sake too! Heh heh

issuedman
03-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Im glad Lee didnt get the chance to do his Renge technique because then Kimi would have just stuck the hell outta him with his bones when they would be wrapped together. But Gaara looks awesome now that he has a new wardrobe on. And I actually like Kankurou, he doesnt get enough props from people.

coconaught
03-04-2005, 08:09 PM
I like kankurou too. I want a lifesize puppet that I could control and not have to even touch the person I'm fighting.

Willis
03-04-2005, 09:38 PM
I just watched it this morning, I loved it... It was one that kept me on the edge of my chair. I can't wait to watch episode 125 and see the Sand Shinobi kick some major ass, that'll be a great episode.

leingod3355
03-05-2005, 03:03 AM
yep.....everyone can't wait to see the sands in action....hey, kankuro is one of my favourite characters....his fighting style is cool....controlling the puupet with the string of chakra....man, all three of the sands are cool....

Uchiha Kaede
03-05-2005, 03:06 AM
ya cant wait for sands , especially gaara *droolz lolz

Darkcasper
03-05-2005, 11:43 AM
yea it's gunna be tight to c garra and kimmimaru fight each other

colini
03-05-2005, 11:46 AM
In my opinion this is one of the best episodes, and funny too.
And when the sands came, It realy gave me a kick. It was so cool.
Pfff.. Can't wait till next episode..

heartthrob_god
03-06-2005, 12:06 AM
ep 124 has the best martial arts scenes.... it is freakingly tremendously amazing!!!!!!
you'll see how excellent is lee in terms of taijutsu (when he's drunk).... Kimimaro has to use level 1 seal just to block lee's attacks

Phlemingo
03-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Glad you brought up seals. He hasn't even unleashed level 2 yet. Beware, Gaara! Seals are so cheap and haxxy. If all of them didn't have seals, they would have lost outright to the rescue party. Konoha's new generation of ninja are really something...

Uchiha Kaede
03-06-2005, 03:39 AM
hahaz, i wonder wat rock lee be with a curse seal... or a bloodline limit

Darkcasper
03-06-2005, 08:14 AM
yea those seals do make me mad. My dogg Shikamaru would've been beaten that woman(forgot her name) if she did'nt go 2 level 2. But those things come with conciquenses that we have yet to see...so that's something to watch out for

0Kawaii0
03-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Eh, I don't know about you guys, but Episode 124 is corrupted and it won't let me download it :(

nelsonkong
03-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Oh..i finally watch it...what an awesome episode...the drunken Lee sure rock the episode and the super sand siblings aids would make the nect episode even more interesting...can't really wait...................

Nappi
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
This episode is definately one of my favourites! So much action and a "cliffhanger" at the end. I can't wait for the episode 125 to come out.

Freshgrease
03-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I so can't wait for it. *droolz*

orenji
03-07-2005, 05:59 PM
ive already read the manga so i know what would/will happen.. but it was still a great eps =D
the fight scene was good/funny ^^'