PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think would win (contains spoilers)

willy101
03-03-2005, 07:16 PM
So...
Lee drunk and Ura Renge(the last gate unlocked and fully healed)
Naruto with Kyuubi
Itachi
Haku
Gaara in monster form
Orochimaru(full power)
Kinimaro Lvl 2
Sasuke Lvl 2

i think that itachi would win just cuz i luv him

sry i just added the last 2 so no poll for them

sabakunoGaara
03-04-2005, 09:29 AM
psht i think thats pretty obvious...this poll would have been so much more interesting without itachi but till now he probably would kick all of their asses together

leingod3355
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM
true....from this stage, itachi is the strongest from those all...
Naruto - Naruto is strong, but itachiis stronger at this stage.....
Lee - one word, sharingan....
Gaara - this is tough but i will say itachi win because he has more experience in battle
Orochimaru - he is afraid of itachi
Haku - low chance of winning
so....from all this, i conclude that itachi will win....he is the strongest at this kind of stage....

STRAY_WOLF
03-13-2005, 05:36 PM
I Think They all strong ....All are winners

Yunacat
03-13-2005, 06:59 PM
I say Naruto would win. Why? He's got Kyuubi and if he can fully release Kyuubi's chakra and use his together and make a super kick-ass technique, then he can easily win. Plus, i hate Itachi, and Itachi is weaker than Kyuubi...

Satone
03-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Itachi. I just feel that he's much more experienced than the others in both the use of chakra and technique.

Fierce
03-13-2005, 08:32 PM
My original thought was itachi...Naturally that's everyones opinion that knows anything about Naruto. I have to vote for Orochimaru though. 3/4 of itachi's powerful techniques require a lot of chakra, and if they all had a battle royale...Itachi can't use those powerful techniques on everybody..He'll run out of chakra. Besides, his techniques require concentration and immobilization. Orochimaru has sneaky techniques and they can trap people. He's speedy and kaniving too.

Phlemingo
03-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Lee would win with the last gate open. Kakashi said it lets him momentarily gain power above Hokage. What's more with Drunken Fist, it would pwn. TOTALLY.

nelsonkong
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
If that is the group..i would think the full power orochimaru will kick others ass. He is strong.

nma
03-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Itachi. I just feel that he's much more experienced than the others in both the use of chakra and technique.
More experience than Orochimaru? Oro is more than twice Itachi's age.

I voted Oro.

Freshgrease
03-13-2005, 09:26 PM
In the end I think Naruto is the strongest or will be, but now I say Itachi.

ddt705
03-14-2005, 12:43 AM
i think its Itachi cuz
1. he has the mangekyou sharingan
2. hes part of the Akatsuki organization (it seems more like an assassination/crimminal/power-hungry organization)

thats all.

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-14-2005, 10:48 AM
i think this thread is kinda useless, coz itatchi will definatly for sure...the genin are on a totally different level, and oro said that itachi is stronger than him

fattymcfatty
03-14-2005, 07:46 PM
neigi would ownzor everybody wit his bykaugan plus he is a jounin!!!! and he has kaiten

fattymcfatty
03-14-2005, 07:49 PM
screw itachi, neiji is so much more roxor, kaiten is godly and hes a genuis why isnt neiji on the damn poll neiji would ownzor them

godzilla-j
03-14-2005, 11:33 PM
i'd have to say itachi or naruto kyubi

aznrice
03-14-2005, 11:59 PM
ok, naruto can beat haku and gaara. orochimaru can beat naruto. itachi can beat orochimaru.

so..i think its pretty obvious who wins here

kidistight
03-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Itachi
Oro
Naruto
Those are the top dogs here, nobody can beat them and from top to bottom the strongest.

sabakunoGaara
03-16-2005, 08:31 AM
hes part of the Akatsuki organization (it seems more like an assassination/crimminal/power-hungry organization.
actually if anything what striked me as such an ironic thing while i was watching the episode when itachi came to konoha is that wen he ran into asuma and kurenai he actually tells them plz step aside i do not have any intention in killing u...while kisame and i think any other bad guy would have just tried killing them bcoz they were in the way. and dont say that he couldnt have killed them or he would have trouble fighting them and lose chakra bcoz the way he fought kurenai it was so obvious that he could have won so easily and if it wasnt for kakashi showing up she would be in big trouble. so putting aside the fact that he killed his whole clan including his family just to prove he can do it he doesnt seem SO bloodthirsty or atleast it isnt a reason to why he would could win...lol sorry if u disagree :)
My original thought was itachi...Naturally that's everyones opinion that knows anything about Naruto. I have to vote for Orochimaru though. 3/4 of itachi's powerful techniques require a lot of chakra, and if they all had a battle royale...Itachi can't use those powerful techniques on everybody..He'll run out of chakra. Besides, his techniques require concentration and immobilization. Orochimaru has sneaky techniques and they can trap people. He's speedy and kaniving too.
actually im thinking that itachi can kill of more than one or two at a time like when he killed the uchiha clan. his clan knew him really well and they all knew how good he really way and in the beginning im sure they didnt expect it but it showed that wen they noticed a whole group tried attacking him and he just beat them in a second and im sure there must be some strong ppl in uchiha and they fought him and well they all lost....so dont think it would be that big a problem for him
neigi would ownzor everybody wit his bykaugan plus he is a jounin!!!! and he has kaiten
sorry which anime are u watching? neji is not a jounin he is still a genin not even chuunin yet! unless ur spoiling smthg from the mnag ofcourse :mad:

brent_d
03-17-2005, 02:37 AM
Naruto will definitrly win!After all, he is the main character of the series!LOL!

kenokuvato
03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I would say Lee, Itachi, or Orochimaru, but considering that Orochimaru is in a new body and needs a little time to learn its potential, and because he was almost defeated by 3rd, then he is out. Also Itachi is the most powerful now, but his potential is gone he has already reached it. Lee may temporarily become more powerful than Hokage but only for a very very short period of time. Which leaves me with my vote Naruto, who has the potential of Lebron James, and Michael Jordan both at the age of 19, and some. He also has the Kyuubi which is the most powerful Demon in the Naruto world(I think). So Naruto, definitely.

reimiu
03-22-2005, 09:19 PM
even itachi is strong if naruto release full kybi then he is almost unstoppable.

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah..you killed the poll by adding Itachi. Itachi would own all of them if they came at him at once, with his arms behind his back.