PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myth
05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Just drop it! I didnt say what you quoted. i said "Elemental jutsu start off as chakra and the transform into an element ect". All you did was take my words and twist them around to fit you ignorance as usuall.all jutsu use chakra chakra doesn't disappear once u add ur element to it and element without chakra isn't a jutsu its just an ablity to use it such as naruto's wind without chakra its nothing more then gust which can slice add chakra to it and u have a jutsu... same thing for katon without chakra there is no katon u use 2 things ur element and ur chakra to create a ninjutsu every elemental ninjutsu has part chakra part element... this is str8 from the manga......

And I gie proof "manga panles/DB info" while you give your ignorant oppinion as usuall so go sit on a upside down stool, stand up, rotate and repeat.proof like ur proof that raiton is stronger then futton... thread/

if i am a horrible troll then why reply to what i say lol since u catch my trolling.. so either ur an idiot who thinks im trolling just because i embarass u and prove all of your posts wrong.. or ur an idiot who falls for this terrible trolls acts.. either way u look like a dumb ass get it...

btw trust me there 5 times another 10 who don't ever agree with u stop sucking up to Vengeance he dislikes u too he called u a moron plenty of times. but i guess he's a narutard as well...:rolleyes:

Silverblade
05-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow. A battle is going on here about how chakra is used in Naruto.

I thought the manga present you diagrams throughout the whole manga to show you how chakra works. -_-

Recomposing your chakra into your nature element gets you an element of course (LIKE IF ITS WIND. THEN ITS WIND.).
To get your second element. It requires training.

A jutsu with no chakra isn't a jutsu. Since all jutsus has to be performed with some form of Chakra.

Chakra is the structure of energy.

New fight

Deidara v. Shikamaru, Neji and Rock Lee.

liondemon
05-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Neji's eyes can see through his chakra bombs, same as Sasuke. Neji wont see them coming as fast as Sasuke would, but would still at least see anything and everything Sasuke saw. Shika can hold him still which Lee kicks the shit out of him. But if Deidara uses his big explosions that dont leave u enough time to run away, Neji may be the only one to live by rotating and hopefully not taking the full effect of the blast. Without his weights, i wonder if Lee can run away fast enough to avoid death. Shikamaru is short. Deidara loses due to Neji's eyes to guide the team unless Deidara uses the bomb he used on Team Gai or in Sasuke.

redexploit
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Myth Vs. Konoha Yellow Flash

Retrictions: No Moron no jutsu and no Troll no jutsu

Son, this fight needs an entire thread to itself.

And there are too many unanswered questions. For instance, if Myth were supported up by every single person on the forums, does that count as assistance or PNJ? Would that discredit a victory?

In other news:
@WTF? - Although not its intended purpose, there is nothing to suggest that Ino couldn't use Mind Transfer during a fight to have an onlooker take on her opponent. Although you also made reference to Mind Body Disturbance Technique, which probably would be more effective. Regardless, I wasn't suggesting a serious tactic that Ino could employ. Instead my main point is that Ino is more useless than a peace treaty between KYF and Myth.

Note: Myth and KYF- I'm not hating on your back-and-forth disagreements. In fact, I enjoy reading your posts, so by all means, please continue!!

Myth
05-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Wow. A battle is going on here about how chakra is used in Naruto.

I thought the manga present you diagrams throughout the whole manga to show you how chakra works. -_-

Recomposing your chakra into your nature element gets you an element of course (LIKE IF ITS WIND. THEN ITS WIND.).
To get your second element. It requires training.

A jutsu with no chakra isn't a jutsu. Since all jutsus has to be performed with some form of Chakra.

Chakra is the structure of energy.

New fight

Deidara v. Shikamaru, Neji and Rock Lee.trying to explain to him that all ninjutsu have chakra behind them is like trying to explain to a 1 year old 1+1 =2.

Deidara would eat them alive, while neji's eyes can see the chakra in the bombs he doesn't posses skill like sasuke to fight deidara none of them do he also doesn't work with genjutsu so he can't trick deidara nor can he fly since he has no wings or snakes..

Deidara unless u give em the adv of knwoing his abilties and having coutners like shika did with hidan then its close but deidara would still win.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-04-2009, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE]correct numb nuts so frs is a new jutsu every jutsu u see elementally wise has chakra behind it there is always 2 parts to the jutsu ur chakra and then ur element. Katon is chakra added with a fire element, same goes for all elements. each jutsu contains regular chakra within otherwise the jutsu couldn't sustain or be powered.. u don't just shoot fire out of ur mouth fool. U use ur chakra and ur element in conjunction to create it... For instance take naruto's wind without chakra its just gust that can slice it has no actual form to it but by adding chakra u can create a ninjutsu with it.. int his case his rasengan, once he adds wind to his rasengan it's no longer a rasengan its a whole new jutsu with a different rank etc etc stated by kakashi himself.

Sighs, are you really that dense? Once chakra is transformed into an element, its no longer chakra. And because FRS is just a rasengan with fuuton incerted, its still a rasengan which is just pure chakra for crying out load.

Look:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/339/16-17/ See that ball in the middle. Thats the pure chakra part of the FRS which is the rasengan part.

Where in the hell did you get "the FRS is just a wind jutsu"?

proof like ur proof that raiton is stronger then futton... thread/
Raiton is more effective than fuuton, not stronger. Even though fuuton can overcome raiton, raiton is still more effective.
For instance:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/08/ It takes a S ranked fuuton jutsu just to cut a human in half.

Meanwhile:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/13/ A basic raiton jutsu can cut a freaking robot in half. Andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/04/ Raiton can cut or pierce anything, while fuuton cant. Like thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ The sand jounins attackhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/ couldnt even server a limb, lol.

^Proof raiton is more effective than fuuton.

if i am a horrible troll then why reply to what i say lol since u catch my trolling.. so either ur an idiot who thinks im trolling just because i embarass u and prove all of your posts wrong.. or ur an idiot who falls for this terrible trolls acts.. either way u look like a dumb ass get it...

btw trust me there 5 times another 10 who don't ever agree with u stop sucking up to Vengeance he dislikes u too he called u a moron plenty of times. but i guess he's a narutard as well...:rolleyes:

I have no problem with vengence, just the couple of hypocritical narutards that whine constantly about my posts instead of proving something.

And lmao, the Mods dislike you with a passion myth. seriously, a couple narutards might not like me, but the staff of Mods dont like you so I feel better, lol.

Myth
05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Sighs, are you really that dense? Once chakra is transformed into an element, its no longer chakra. And because FRS is just a rasengan with fuuton incerted, its still a rasengan which is just pure chakra for crying out load.

Look:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/339/16-17/ See that ball in the middle. Thats the pure chakra part of the FRS which is the rasengan part.

Where in the hell did you get "the FRS is just a wind jutsu"?
Frs is classified as a futton jutsu its an elemental ninjutsu it has a new rank and everything its no longer a regular rasengan. som im gussing Sliverbalde is wrong as well.. its funyn everyone says ur wrong on this chakra thing but yet u keep pushing ur false stuff. once again any elemental ninjutsu has chakra in it without chakra it wouldn't happen.. kataon is made by using fire element and chakra to make a ninjutsu out of it part chakra part element same goes for everything else.. i don't see how its hard to understand its manga fact that all ninjutsu have chakra behind them there is no chakra going away lol. im not even trying to make fun of u now im honestly trying to make u get that ur completely wrong.

Raiton is more effective than fuuton, not stronger. Even though fuuton can overcome raiton, raiton is still more effective.
For instance:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/08/ It takes a S ranked fuuton jutsu just to cut a human in half. once again u post some stuff but ur wrong its manga fact that wind>lighting in everything just like fire>wind in everything ther eis no ifss buts ors etc etc wind>lighting.

Meanwhile:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/13/ A basic raiton jutsu can cut a freaking robot in half. Andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/04/ Raiton can cut or pierce anything, while fuuton cant. Like thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ The sand jounins attackhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/ couldnt even server a limb, lol.

^Proof raiton is more effective than fuuton.
futton can slice through anything PERIOD as stated in the manga asuma made his wind powered kunai go through a tree and could have made it go through a boulder.. peircing and slcing.. which is why wind>lighting .. u see the problem u say u post proof but its not proof its ur weird way of thinking.. if its says in bold letter wind>lighting that means the author obviously wants it that way.. just like he wants sasuke's fire to be stronger then wind... u can't argue manga facts and then say u provide proof to everything shit like that is what makes people make fun of u... nobodies is out to get u its just the shit that u post is fucking stupid NO OFFENSE.

I have no problem with vengence, just the couple of hypocritical narutards that whine constantly about my posts instead of proving something.nobody whines they just say ur wrong which u most of the time honestly are.. u may not have a problem with vengeance but he sees as does everyone else that u clearly talk out of ur ass most of the time.. if u didn't nobody would reply to u and instead thank ur posts and agree with u.. which is never the case and no its not only a few members don't play urself its the entire active naruto section.. every member who has been active here has called u an idiot at least 1nce.

And lmao, the Mods dislike you with a passion myth. seriously, a couple narutards might not like me, but the staff of Mods dont like you so I feel better, lol.the staff might not like me but nobody likes you ;) not here and not in the spam zone.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Deidara v. Shikamaru, Neji and Rock Lee.

Deidara stomps. Seriously, c2 would reduce these 3 to ashes. Neji is the only one who would ( maybe, a big fucking MAYBE ) survive a blast. Even if his kaiten can withstand c2 blasts ( which are a hell of a lot bigger than the kunai shit Neji has deflected in his previous fights ) Neji can't kaiten for ever.

The only way i see the trio taking this is if Deidara starts on the ground, 3 feet away while they surround him and with no clay in his hands.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-05-2009, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE]Frs is classified as a futton jutsu its an elemental ninjutsu it has a new rank and everything its no longer a regular rasengan. som im gussing Sliverbalde is wrong as well.. its funyn everyone says ur wrong on this chakra thing but yet u keep pushing ur false stuff. once again any elemental ninjutsu has chakra in it without chakra it wouldn't happen.. kataon is made by using fire element and chakra to make a ninjutsu out of it part chakra part element same goes for everything else.. i don't see how its hard to understand its manga fact that all ninjutsu have chakra behind them there is no chakra going away lol. im not even trying to make fun of u now im honestly trying to make u get that ur completely wrong.
once again u post some stuff but ur wrong its manga fact that wind>lighting in everything just like fire>wind in everything ther eis no ifss buts ors etc etc wind>lighting.

FRS is still half a rasengan myth, WFT? its only an elemental jutsu because it has some wind in it, lol. ANd if silverblade thinks the FRS no longer consists of pure chakra from the rasengan then yes.

ANd I posted manga evidence proving Raiton is more effective than fuuton. its a supirior sutting weapon, fact so get over it or prove me worng.

As always you have no proof, just your bias oppinion. Well, your oppinion<manga panels!

futton can slice through anything PERIOD as stated in the manga asuma made his wind powered kunai go through a tree and could have made it go through a boulder.. peircing and slcing.. which is why wind>lighting .. u see the problem u say u post proof but its not proof its ur weird way of thinking.. if its says in bold letter wind>lighting that means the author obviously wants it that way.. just like he wants sasuke's fire to be stronger then wind... u can't argue manga facts and then say u provide proof to everything shit like that is what makes people make fun of u... nobodies is out to get u its just the shit that u post is fucking stupid NO OFFENSE.

Lightning is weak against wind, but raiton is a more effective cutting tool. And asumas chakra blade with wind went through a tree, lol. not just wind!

Meanwhile, manga panels show it takes an S ranked fuutn jutsu to cut a human in half and its takes a B ranked jutsu to cut a robot in half.

Prove wind can cut through anything! Because its fact only raiton can pierce or cut earth style like kakuzus iron skin.

Again, manga panles>your oppinion!

nobody whines they just say ur wrong which u most of the time honestly are.. u may not have a problem with vengeance but he sees as does everyone else that u clearly talk out of ur ass most of the time.. if u didn't nobody would reply to u and instead thank ur posts and agree with u.. which is never the case and no its not only a few members don't play urself its the entire active naruto section.. every member who has been active here has called u an idiot at least 1nce.

Im disliked because I dont sit around suck off naruto and overglorify his circumstantial assisted victories, lol. Im in a naruto favored forum, what did you think would happen:rolleyes:

the staff might not like me but nobody likes you ;) not here and not in the spam zone.

Actaully, its only the narutards who dislike me and I could care less, seriously.

Myth
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
http://www.leafninja.com/jutsu.php as u see the element is powered by chakra. chakra doesn't magically disappear after u use ur element lol i don't know how u even think this way.. here's an example.. without chakra garra's sand would be useless, he uses his chakra to harden the sand thus using it as a weapon..u get it no if chakra magically left garra's sand which is the earth element it would fall apart.. same thing for kakuzu's armor he uses his chakra to power his earth element and encases himself with it like a shield.. without his chakra kakauzu's armor would be useless

basic Raiton jutsu??????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? kakashi's raikiri is S ranked looll.. see what i mean by u giving wrong panels always u don't even know the full guide of which rank is which yet u talk so much... and he didn't cut him he pierced HIM.

Lightning Blade
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Note: Listed by different rank than Chidori in official databook.

u do realize that Baki's wind sword just completely obliterated that ninja right? u see wind doesn't need to pierce u to kill you as raiton does... wind can just as baki did engulf u in its path and u die..

U just provided a link that dug ur hole even bigger lloll all baki did was engluf him in his wind blade and that guy died... if that were sasuke he'd be dead to:rolleyes:

Fuuton, or Wind Element, takes the form of wind based attacks. These can be huge gusts or sustained wind storms. Wind is typically a specialized offensive element, good for close to mid-range attacks. u see that from the data books itself.. not only did it say in the manga that wind>lighting its in the data book as well. *note it says SPECIALIZED OFFENSIVE TYPE..

Wolverine
05-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Myth Vs. Konoha Yellow Flash

Retrictions: No Moron no jutsu and no Troll no jutsu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG LOL :D

This has to be the fight of the century...

Wolverine
05-05-2009, 01:54 AM
In other news:
@WTF? - Although not its intended purpose, there is nothing to suggest that Ino couldn't use Mind Transfer during a fight to have an onlooker take on her opponent. Although you also made reference to Mind Body Disturbance Technique, which probably would be more effective. Regardless, I wasn't suggesting a serious tactic that Ino could employ.

LOL yeah that was what I was hinting at. But seriously, most of her clan's techniques are used for spying purposes and to extract info from opponents. I don't see her using it successfully to defeat an opponent.

And here I thought Tenten was the worst.....:D

Instead my main point is that Ino is more useless than a peace treaty between KYF and Myth.

Thats an interesting metaphor there...LOL

Note: Myth and KYF- I'm not hating on your back-and-forth disagreements. In fact, I enjoy reading your posts, so by all means, please continue!!

Seconded. Their unmatched bickering skills make for high octane posts which keep the whole forum entertained...:D

Myth
05-05-2009, 09:47 AM
btw that last post is the last time im posting on the chakra subject any one who thinks elemental ninjutsu loses its chakra after u add ur element into it isn't worth arguing with... especially when the members already agreed with me so sorry KYF.

Wolverine
05-05-2009, 10:15 AM
btw that last post is the last time im posting on the chakra subject any one who thinks elemental ninjutsu loses its chakra after u add ur element into it isn't worth arguing with... especially when the members already agreed with me so sorry KYF.

Hey no....go on...

That debate is insanely humorous and keeps us all entertained...:D

maddog
05-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey no....go on...

That debate is insanely humorous and keeps us all entertained...:D

This too is Seconded...

i don't ussually go through 3 pages reading all the posts one by one (Well, except Dagoro's Prediction Posts. or we can call them "Naruto" by Dagoro). but KYF vs Myth is a classic!

I vote that we start a new thread with just their topic about Chakra, Elements, and Jutsus. (and add Samehadas absorbing/eating chakra into the mix. i think that's what started the debate 3 days,or more, ago.)

@WTF??

almost forgot. is Neji the only Jounin in their batch? isn't Shino also a Jounin? i wanna check that out though...

Wolverine
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
This too is Seconded...

i don't ussually go through 3 pages reading all the posts one by one (Well, except Dagoro's Prediction Posts. or we can call them "Naruto" by Dagoro). but KYF vs Myth is a classic!

I vote that we start a new thread with just their topic about Chakra, Elements, and Jutsus. (and add Samehadas absorbing/eating chakra into the mix. i think that's what started the debate 3 days,or more, ago.)

I don't even bother reading the whole posts. I just pick out all the "amusing" words from their posts and have a good laugh...:D

@WTF??

almost forgot. is Neji the only Jounin in their batch? isn't Shino also a Jounin? i wanna check that out though...

Sadly, yes, Neji is the ONLY Jounin from the entire group in Konoha. Shino is still Chuunin...

Shikamaru must have been shagging in the exams for 2 years...:D

maddog
05-05-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't even bother reading the whole posts. I just pick out all the "amusing" words from their posts and have a good laugh...:D

this is a good suggestion. just picking out the "amusing" words... i'll do that. even in the other threads. they're like a couple fighting you know...:D

Sadly, yes, Neji is the ONLY Jounin from the entire group in Konoha. Shino is still Chuunin...

Shikamaru must have been shagging in the exams for 2 years...:D

though this is a manga thread, i still want to check the anime. i think i remember Shikamaru saying that Shino also became a jounin.

Wolverine
05-05-2009, 12:28 PM
this is a good suggestion. just picking out the "amusing" words... i'll do that. even in the other threads. they're like a couple fighting you know...:D

LOL :D

though this is a manga thread, i still want to check the anime. i think i remember Shikamaru saying that Shino also became a jounin.

The three people who became Jounins were Neji, Temari and Kankuro...

Myth
05-05-2009, 01:07 PM
This too is Seconded...

@WTF??

neji is the only jounin from the rookie 9 everyone else is a chunnin or naruto and sasuke whom are gennin but out rank most most high jounins by a mile..

no thank u the thread isn't needed one was made before and just as all threads everyone clowned on kyf because he made no sense....

Im just gonna try and ignore shit like "samahada can eat up chakra "possibly" or that elemental ninjutsu dstar toff with chakra but then the chakra DISAPPEARS.

superninja
05-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Deidara vs Kabuto, Yamato and Neji

Neji is the eyes, Yamato is the shield/bridge building man, Kabuto is the guy that will try to get closer to Deidara. I wonder, maybe Kabuto can use his corpse animation technique to fool Deidara, Kabuto prob has a scroll with the corpses, he is a real necromancer :)

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 05:46 PM

Fights involving Deidara need a set starting distance. If Deidara is far enough to make a c2 dragon he can beat most ninja ( there are exceptions of course ).

Also, Necro's suck. Warrior/assassins rule !!!

superninja
05-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Fights involving Deidara need a set starting distance. If Deidara is far enough to make a c2 dragon he can beat most ninja ( there are exceptions of course ).

Deidara is in the air. He will fly a little bit lower though so that Yamato can reach him with his wooden bridge he built.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Deidara is in the air.

Then its a rape scenario.

Come on, none of those guys can deal with c2 spam.

redexploit
05-05-2009, 06:09 PM

Neji is the eyes, Yamato is the shield/bridge building man, Kabuto is the guy that will try to get closer to Deidara. I wonder, maybe Kabuto can use his corpse animation technique to fool Deidara, Kabuto prob has a scroll with the corpses, he is a real necromancer :)

This is yet another scenario in which a long range fighter has to take on multiple short/mid range opponents. The fight is a landslide. In response to your post above, no matter how big a bridge Yamato can build, Deidara is fast enough to fly away from it. As far as the Kabuto's corpse trick..I think that would take too long to set up/ once again be ineffective due to its limited range. I feel like the only chance the ground team would have is to somehow manage to have Deidara use up all of his explosive clay, in which case the fight could possibly end in a stalemate. However, this is extremely unlikely as Deidara has been shown to be extremely effective with just the two pouches that he carries. As long as Deidara doesn't get too close, these three have no attack that can harm him.

In Sasuke's case, between his snakes, SG and lightning element, he could effectively defend against Deidara's attacks. Additionally he managed to trick Deidara into moving close enough so that his katana+CS2 wing+snake jump + "cutting chidori spear" could reach Diedara. Since electricity travels very very fast (much faster than Yamato's wood), he was able to extend his range/surprise Deidara, eventually reach him and then get him onto the ground so as to even the playing field. Yamato is the only one who extend projectiles towards Deidara, but overall I don't think that the three of them have what it takes to "knock him off his horse" in order to fight on ground.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-05-2009, 06:17 PM
IDK, If kabuto can catch deidara in a genjutsu while yamato uses his wood element to deliver neji to deidara for a close encounter, deidara could lose. other than that, deidaras distance advantage with his explosives will pic all three apart.

@Myth, shut up already. Seriously, have your self a good cry and get over it.

Myth
05-05-2009, 07:40 PM
IDK, If kabuto can catch deidara in a genjutsu while yamato uses his wood element to deliver neji to deidara for a close encounter, deidara could lose. other than that, deidaras distance advantage with his explosives will pic all three apart.

@Myth, shut up already. Seriously, have your self a good cry and get over it.

hahaha please trust me we all cry after reading ur posts.:rolleyes:

kimicey
05-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Sai and Shino vs. Deidara
this would be interesting cuz we havent seen the full extent of sai's pwr and shino has his chakra leeching bugs.Deidara's flight advantage wud be nonexistant cuz of sai.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 08:03 PM

Once again, Deidara rapes with ridiculous ease.

So what if say can fly ?? His only offensive jutsu in entire series were the lions he drew against Naruto, shika and Chouji and the snakes he used while they were practicing to capture Sasori's contact.

Deidara can spam both air-to-air and air-to-ground bombs. Sai would be blow out of the sky.

Shino can put all the bugs he can muster in front of one of Deidara's c2 bombs, long story short him and his bugs go bye bye.

Pure rape.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Once again, Deidara rapes with ridiculous ease.

So what if say can fly ?? His only offensive jutsu in entire series were the lions he drew against Naruto, shika and Chouji and the snakes he used while they were practicing to capture Sasori's contact.

Deidara can spam both air-to-air and air-to-ground bombs. Sai would be blow out of the sky.

Shino can put all the bugs he can muster in front of one of Deidara's c2 bombs, long story short him and his bugs go bye bye.

Pure rape.

Your overestimating deidara IMO. his greatest advantage is his distance "flying above the enemny". So once that advantage is lost, hes not even half as effective a fighter.

Sai and shino are both long distance fighters who are skilled with bushins, making them a hard target to catch with explosives. And since shino and Sai are both intelligent, they'll know how to fight deidara which is on the ground by getting him off his clay eagle. And once thats accomplished by either shinos bugs or Sai getting close and cutting the eagle in half with his sword.

And once deidara is off his eagle and on the ground, hes done. Even if deidara tries to use C4 nanoes attack. Shinos bugs should sense it and warn shino, who will warn Sai thus avoiding C4. After that, a combo of Ink animal, bug attacks will take care of deidara.

Shino and Sai can win this fight.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 09:50 PM
There are several problems with your assessment.

Just because Sai happens to be able to fly, it doesn't mean Deidara lost his aerial advantage. What is Sai going to do against Deidara in an aerial combat?? Use his little knife attack like in the latest movie ??

Sai is the p-51 mustang to Deidara's F-22. Needless to say its not even a fight.

Shino has no manga feats at all which can back up him surviving c2 bomb spam, neither does Sai. The only way they would have a shot is if the starting distance was a few feet away.

Shrike
05-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Your overestimating deidara IMO. his greatest advantage is his distance "flying above the enemny". So once that advantage is lost, hes not even half as effective a fighter.

How is he going to loose that advantage?

Sai and shino are both long distance fighters who are skilled with bushins, making them a hard target to catch with explosives. And since shino and Sai are both intelligent, they'll know how to fight deidara which is on the ground by getting him off his clay eagle. And once thats accomplished by either shinos bugs or Sai getting close and cutting the eagle in half with his sword.

Bunshin doesn't mean shit when C3 is above you. Or smarts. And they can't get him off his mount.
You know what happens when C3 is dropped, right? Katsu!

And once deidara is off his eagle and on the ground, hes done. Even if deidara tries to use C4 nanoes attack. Shinos bugs should sense it and warn shino, who will warn Sai thus avoiding C4. After that, a combo of Ink animal, bug attacks will take care of deidara.

How do you avoid, or sense C4 when you are instantly dead when you breathe it in? And it's not even visible.

Shino and Sai can win this fight.

No way in all the hells.

Deidara is such hax opponent, he can win against anyone (excluding Madara) given the advantage he got in this fight.

You know that he could have killed Sasuke whenever he wished, right? Drop C3 on his head before the fight even started or Sasuke noticed him.
Bai.

Or any village for that matter. He is too haxxed.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 09:57 PM
C2 would be enough to reduce Sai and Shino to dust.

Sorry but they have no manga feats that place them anywhere near Deidara.

Shrike
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
C2 would be enough to reduce Sai and Shino to dust.

Sorry but they have no manga feats that place them anywhere near Deidara.

Honestly, Deidara just shouldn't have been given the ability to fly, and he should have been given one more element and a few ninjutsu other then his bombs. Also, give him a bit more advanced taijutsu.

That way he would have been more balanced.

Edit: Oh, Deidara has his cunning Kawarimi, too. Awesome, one more thing in his arsenal.
Edit 2: AND a Suicide Clone. Too much. This is far too powerful.

Dagoro
05-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Deidara suffered the same fate Sasori did. 2 amazing fighters with insanely hard to counter abilities who just happened to do battle against their perfect counters.

Deidara was pretty much a freaking air fortress/fighter jet mix.

Shrike
05-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh shi. Sasori was awesome.
Nobody but Chiyo and Sakura could have defeated him (well, not counting Pain and Madara, and Itachi would maybe loose if he didn't have Susano-O).

Of course, characters like that always get a perfect counter.

Still my 3rd favorite char.

TheSixthHokage
05-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Oh shi. Sasori was awesome.
Nobody but Chiyo and Sakura could have defeated him (well, not counting Pain and Madara, and Itachi would maybe loose if he didn't have Susano-O).

Of course, characters like that always get a perfect counter.

Still my 3rd favorite char.

I've always liked Kabuto as a character, there's something amazingly sinister about him and Orochimaru, they are not questionablly evil, or morally-misguided, they are Lucifer, baby-eating evil. That's quite pleasing to me after the slippery slope that was Nagato...

Wolverine
05-06-2009, 02:02 AM
this would be interesting cuz we havent seen the full extent of sai's pwr and shino has his chakra leeching bugs.Deidara's flight advantage wud be nonexistant cuz of sai.

Aww, come one now....not even close.

Deidera beat Gaara in the sand village and overcame the serious sand advantage Gaara had. Sai and Shino will ride his C2 into oblivion...

lamps123
05-06-2009, 03:31 AM
yeah lol sasori was very unlucky his opponent was his grandmother who taught him the art of puppets.if not i dont even see orochimaru beaten him lol
soo new fight
sasori vs orochimaru (restrictions;edo tensei)
distance:100-meters
venue:heaven and earth bridge where they could have fought had he not been killed.

Wolverine
05-06-2009, 03:42 AM
yeah lol sasori was very unlucky his opponent was his grandmother who taught him the art of puppets.if not i dont even see orochimaru beaten him lol
soo new fight
sasori vs orochimaru
distance:100-meters
venue:heaven and earth bridge where they could have fought had he not been killed.

I'd have to say Oro wins this one. He's immortal so he can't be killed. Plus, when Yamato went to meet Kabuto disguised as Sasori, they had intended to kill him thinking that he was the real Sasori...

Sasori can paralyse Orochimaru with his poison, but he can't kill him. And Oro has plenty of techniques that he can use against Sasori. If Sasori brings out the third Kazekage puppet, Oro can use Kuchiyose Edo Tensei.....and game over !!!

lamps123
05-06-2009, 03:48 AM
I'd have to say Oro wins this one. He's immortal so he can't be killed. Plus, when Yamato went to meet Kabuto disguised as Sasori, they had intended to kill him thinking that he was the real Sasori...

Sasori can paralyse Orochimaru with his poison, but he can't kill him. And Oro has plenty of techniques that he can use against Sasori. If Sasori brings out the third Kazekage puppet, Oro can use Kuchiyose Edo Tensei.....and game over !!!
i think that immortality thing was reaching his limit about that time,becaus he said he cant continue the fight because that body was rejecting him.so all those regeneration might fail after too much use.
edo tensei is restricted bro.lol hehe

Shrike
05-06-2009, 05:58 AM

How is Orochimaru immortal, exactly? He is just very durable, nothing more.
He wanted immortality in a sense that he wanted to live forever by changing bodies. If he was immortal he wouldn't need that.

And he mentioned that Oro can't use Edo.

Sasori wins.

Wolverine
05-06-2009, 06:45 AM
How is Orochimaru immortal, exactly? He is just very durable, nothing more.
He wanted immortality in a sense that he wanted to live forever by changing bodies. If he was immortal he wouldn't need that.

Immortality doesn't just mean an indestructible body or complete instant regeneration.

Oro could retain himself by just transferring onto another body and continue to live in it. He could not be killed. No matter how much you bashed him up, he'd just transfer himself to another body and continue to live.

Orochimaru completed that Immortality Jutsu but the only prerequisite was that he couldn't use his body for eternity. He'd transfer his mind onto another body and continue to live that way, "like a soul that changes bodies" :D

Even the manga points to this on two instances....

When Hiruzen asks him whether he completed that immortality jutsu...

When Itachi seals him in an ethereal Genjutsu realm for eternity...

If Orochimaru could be killed, then it would have happened long ago...

In my eyes, all this accounts to the fact that Oro was immortal.

And he mentioned that Oro can't use Edo.

He edited his post after I already said that Oro would use Edo Tensei....seeing that it would tilt the scales heavily in Oro's favour...

Sasori wins.

I say the opposite......:p

Shrike
05-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Immortality doesn't just mean an indestructible body or complete instant regeneration.

Exactly. That's why he can die like everybody else.

Oro could retain himself by just transferring onto another body and continue to live in it. He could not be killed. No matter how much you bashed him up, he'd just transfer himself to another body and continue to live.

Orochimaru completed that Immortality Jutsu but the only prerequisite was that he couldn't use his body for eternity. He'd transfer his mind onto another body and continue to live that way, "like a soul that changes bodies" :D

Even the manga points to this on two instances....

What's your point?
You just contradicted yourself. You say that he could not be killed, but you said before that that it means he doesn't have indestructible body.
Immortal = lives forever. Sure, that he does by changing bodies.
Else, he can be cut just like anyone else. His jutsus rely on durability a lot, that's why he can regenerate etc.

No matter how much you bash him? Tell that to Orochimaru who drank up Chidori sword.

Wolverine
05-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Exactly. That's why he can die like everybody else.

His body is destroyable.....not his mind and soul....

What's your point?

My point is that Oro is immortal but doesn't have a body which can last him for eternity so he has to change bodies, but he's still the same Oro and therefore he classifies as immortal...

You just contradicted yourself. You say that he could not be killed, but you said before that that it means he doesn't have indestructible body.
Immortal = lives forever.

Oh...My...F***ing...God!!!....

Orochimaru's body can be destroyed but that's not his real body. His real body is a white snake which we saw against Sasuke. The body which Oro uses is the body of his host. So even if that body is destroyed, Oro just slithers out like a snake and can take a new body....so isn't he immortal ??

Sure, that he does by changing bodies.
Else, he can be cut just like anyone else. His jutsus rely on durability a lot, that's why he can regenerate etc.

Yes, but he still lives inspite of all that which is my point exactly that he is immortal...

No matter how much you bash him? Tell that to Orochimaru who drank up Chidori sword.

Oh Boy...

What Im trying to say is that Orochimaru cannot die of wounds or damage inflicted in battle. If the situation arose that his current body was somehow too badly banged up to continue, then he could just take a new body. Hope you get it...

Shrike
05-06-2009, 08:25 AM
His body is destroyable.....not his mind and soul....

Not his body and soul?
You are a comedian. We were discussing a VS.
Not to mention, when his body dies, his soul will not get a new body if he doesn't have it prepared for the ritual. So, if Orochimaru dies in combat, he is dead. Get it?

My point is that Oro is immortal but doesn't have a body which can last him for eternity so he has to change bodies, but he's still the same Oro and therefore he classifies as immortal...

That has nothing to do with fighting someone like Sasori.

Oh...My...F***ing...God!!!....

Orochimaru's body can be destroyed but that's not his real body. His real body is a white snake which we saw against Sasuke. The body which Oro uses is the body of his host. So even if that body is destroyed, Oro just slithers out like a snake and can take a new body....so isn't he immortal ??

I already explained. Kill Orochimaru, kill White snake from a safe distance so you don't get poison fumes and he is dead.
Deidara tosses one C2 and bam, the snake is dead.
Orochimaru is dead. Easy.

Yes, but he still lives inspite of all that which is my point exactly that he is immortal...

He now lives in Kabuto, maybe. Otherwise he is dead.

Oh Boy...

What Im trying to say is that Orochimaru cannot die of wounds or damage inflicted in battle. If the situation arose that his current body was somehow too badly banged up to continue, then he could just take a new body. Hope you get it...

Yes, but not in a battle. Sasori kills him, he dies.
Nothing immortal in that situation.

blake
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
im not going to go through all th other pists but how bout sarutobi( as he was in part 1) vs god pain. and sarutobi knows about the 5 second rule

Vengeance
05-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Honestly, Deidara just shouldn't have been given the ability to fly, and he should have been given one more element and a few ninjutsu other then his bombs. Also, give him a bit more advanced taijutsu.

That way he would have been more balanced.

Edit: Oh, Deidara has his cunning Kawarimi, too. Awesome, one more thing in his arsenal.
Edit 2: AND a Suicide Clone. Too much. This is far too powerful.
Diedara's taijutsu was actually pretty good. He fought off team Gai with only a kunai in his mouth.

Shrike
05-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Diedara's taijutsu was actually pretty good. He fought off team Gai with only a kunai in his mouth.

But degraded later when he fought Sasuke. Sasuke gave him a punch in the face, and Deidara didn't fight back like a man, but used his chakra for making clay snakes. That's gay, he should have fought with taijutsu at least for a few panels.

He is just good for running.

movalle
05-06-2009, 09:31 AM
But degraded later when he fought Sasuke. Sasuke gave him a punch in the face, and Deidara didn't fight back like a man, but used his chakra for making clay snakes. That's gay, he should have fought with taijutsu at least for a few panels.

and making distractions while sasuke saw through everything he did.

Vengeance
05-06-2009, 09:41 AM

Take it you're reffering to this 361-10/11 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/10-11/).

Take into consideration that Diedara was already beaten at this point 362-6 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/362/06/). By the time he got hit with that punch his body was already spent. He fell out of the sky crashing back down to earth right before getting hit 361-8 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/08/).

redexploit
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Since everybody is so fascinated with Deidara, how about:

1) Deidara vs. Sasori

2) Deidara vs. Oro

3) Deidara vs. Kakuzu

Deidara can have an aerial start with two pouches of clay. For all fights, the area should be large, but if anyone feels that a particular terrain would make a large difference, he can change it as they see fit. I hope none of these have been done already. I feel like Sasori, Oro and Kakuzu not only have the means to defend themselves from Deidara's attacks, but would also have the potential to overcome any areal distance that Deidara might have. Even still, that doesn't mean they could beat him. And I don't really think that any of these guys could survive his C0 ("full-body") explosion.

1) I think Sasori would take him down. Deidara doesn't have what it takes to avoid all of his poison projectiles and his C4 "Guarda" wouldn't be able to kill Sasori

2) This one is closer. I wish we knew the full extent of Oro's powers. I'd have to think about this some more. I think Oro might have the potential to survive all of Deidara's attacks (because he is so durable), which could force Deidara to use all his clay up.

3) I think that Kakuzu could take him. His extra heart/elements could definitely keep Deidara busy and help reduce damage from his clay "missiles." I believe that one/some of his heart/string thingies even had wings (that might just be in the anime though). If each of his hearts uses the same threads to make up their bodies, it might even be possible that each of the hearts could develop wings.

I don't have time to think about any of these very seriously and I'm sure that I might accidentally leave out capabilities that each character might have. Sooo, I'm wondering what everybody else thinks.

Wolverine
05-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Not his body and soul?
You are a comedian. We were discussing a VS.
Not to mention, when his body dies, his soul will not get a new body if he doesn't have it prepared for the ritual. So, if Orochimaru dies in combat, he is dead. Get it?

And you sir are a moron...

When Orochimaru was fighting 4TK Naruto, he was beaten a couple of times, but everytime a body became useless, he just slithered out and made a new body. Sure, it took his toll on him, but he was able to avoid death...

That has nothing to do with fighting someone like Sasori.

You know very well what that comment was intended at...

I already explained. Kill Orochimaru, kill White snake from a safe distance so you don't get poison fumes and he is dead.
Deidara tosses one C2 and bam, the snake is dead.
Orochimaru is dead. Easy.

Now if my last comment had nothing to do with the fight against Sasori, then what does this have to do with Oro vs Sasori ??

And for this fight, Oro just removes the sword of Kusanagi from his mouth, uses his snakes to catch Deidera and elongates his neck to reach him if his default range isn't enough. So does that make Deidera a sad dick?

Now since you brought Deidera into the equation, let me tell you that Oro was able to survive 4TK Naruto's onslaught and still live... Give me one reason to believe that Deidera would be able to do so as well...

Battles are not won so easily my friend...

He now lives in Kabuto, maybe. Otherwise he is dead.

That is a different situation. Technically Oro is now a gonner. His cells (or maybe DNA...cant remember) were implanted in Kabuto, just like Hashirama's cells were implanted in Yamato...the difference being that Oro actually took over Kabuto and began to manifest in him. Technically, he's not dead, he's alive but trapped in a genjutsu realm. So yes you can count him as a gonner...

Yes, but not in a battle. Sasori kills him, he dies.
Nothing immortal in that situation.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I still say that Oro wins this one. If 4TK Naruto could slice his body in half and Oro could still manage to reconnect it and fight, I don't see what Sasori could do to kill him...

Shrike
05-06-2009, 12:48 PM
And you sir are a moron...

When Orochimaru was fighting 4TK Naruto, he was beaten a couple of times, but everytime a body became useless, he just slithered out and made a new body. Sure, it took his toll on him, but he was able to avoid death...

You are not quite bright, are you?
That is his jutsu, Oral Rebirth. Meaning he wastes chakra on it, and that is what is "taking a toll on him". Nothing immortal about it. Sasuke did it as well.

Now if my last comment had nothing to do with the fight against Sasori, then what does this have to do with Oro vs Sasori ??

And for this fight, Oro just removes the sword of Kusanagi from his mouth, uses his snakes to catch Deidera and elongates his neck to reach him if his default range isn't enough. So does that make Deidera a sad dick?

Now since you brought Deidera into the equation, let me tell you that Oro was able to survive 4TK Naruto's onslaught and still live... Give me one reason to believe that Deidera would be able to do so as well...

Battles are not won so easily my friend...

I wasn't starting a Deidara vs Orochimaru. Learn to read.
I said that Orochimaru can die. Deidara was an example that he can be killed with ease when in snake form. Ranged attack so he can't switch bodies or start his ritual.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I still say that Oro wins this one. If 4TK Naruto could slice his body in half and Oro could still manage to reconnect it and fight, I don't see what Sasori could do to kill him...

Poison him. And slice him many more times. He doesn't have enough chakra to keep regenerating.

Vengeance
05-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Ok when doing Diedara fights he should never be allowed to start in the air. I mean really he beats most in this manga if he's allowed an advantage like that. I'll give my two cents based on your flight advantage.

1) Deidara vs. Sasori - Diedara wins this. Sasori starts out inside of Hiruko & wouldn't have access to Kazekage or the 100 puppet army right away. A simple C3 should do the job.

2) Deidara vs. Oro - Diedara wins this. Orochimaru can not fly & would be limited to Fuuton jutsu in terms of attacking from such a long range.

3) Deidara vs. Kakuzu - Kakazu could win this if he's aware of raiton being able to defuse the bombs. This is something that can be learned while in battle as well. I'm sure Kakazu knows that Diedara is a doton user since Kakazu joined Akatsuki before Diedara. Kakazu is at a great disadvantage here because of the flight advantage however by using his heart demons he should be able to close that gap. Kakazu's vine body would also help with keeping Diedara on the ground once he's shot out of the sky.

PS: No one is truly immortal as stated in the manga by Kakazu 336-4 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/336/04/). This includes Hidan, Kakazu, & Orochimaru.

superninja
05-06-2009, 02:32 PM
sarutobi( as he was in part 1) vs god pain. and sarutobi knows about the 5 second rule

Ok, so that makes it much easier for Sarutobi because he knows about Deva realm's ability and weakness. So Sarutobi will make a clone to keep Deva busy by firing fire blasts at him. Real Sarutobi will summon the king monkey that will transform into a diamond staff so that Sarutobi can carry him around.
Sarutobi has the earth element mastery so I will assume he can travel underground because he was called the professor of jutsus.
Real Sarutobi will go underground carrying the monkey king in his staff form. When Deva Pein uses the shinra tensei on the Sarutobi's clone, Sarutobi will attack him from underground with his diamond staff. Pein may dodge that, so Sarutobi will stay underground, the staff will turn into the monkey king and attack Pein to fight him close range. If Deva realm uses the shinra tensei again, Sarutobi will emerge from the ground to fry him with the fire breath.

When Sarutobi attacks from underground the first time, maybe he can put some explosive tags on the diamond staff, if it is durable enough to withstand an explosion. Then even if the punch misses, he can activate the explosives and have a wider area of effect.

redexploit
05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
1) Deidara vs. Sasori - Diedara wins this. Sasori starts out inside of Hiruko & wouldn't have access to Kazekage or the 100 puppet army right away. A simple C3 should do the job.

2) Deidara vs. Oro - Diedara wins this. Orochimaru can not fly & would be limited to Fuuton jutsu in terms of attacking from such a long range.

1)I guess for this I assumed that Hiruko would be destroyed (quickly), but that Sasori would be able to survive and then could fight using his 3rd Kazekage puppet. I would imagine that the 3rd and his iron sand could probably do some aerial battling similar to what gaara could do. And it might be possible for his 100 puppets to catch up to Deidara in the sky. That would, however, depend on how long Sasori's chakra strings could reach.

2)Have we seen proof that Orochimaru uses Fuuton? I'm not trying to discredit you, I just sincerely don't remember. I'm not asking for proof, I just don't remember when he does. Regardless, you are probably right. Deidara should beat Oro.

3) I still think that the battle between kakuzu and Deidara would be very interesting. We never got to see the full capabilities of Kakuzu's long-range-mode.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it!!

Vengeance
05-06-2009, 04:35 PM
1)I guess for this I assumed that Hiruko would be destroyed (quickly), but that Sasori would be able to survive and then could fight using his 3rd Kazekage puppet. I would imagine that the 3rd and his iron sand could probably do some aerial battling similar to what gaara could do. And it might be possible for his 100 puppets to catch up to Deidara in the sky. That would, however, depend on how long Sasori's chakra strings could reach.

2)Have we seen proof that Orochimaru uses Fuuton? I'm not trying to discredit you, I just sincerely don't remember. I'm not asking for proof, I just don't remember when he does. Regardless, you are probably right. Deidara should beat Oro.

3) I still think that the battle between kakuzu and Deidara would be very interesting. We never got to see the full capabilities of Kakuzu's long-range-mode.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it!!
It's ok I'm one of the few in here that actually know that. Most people have forgotten about the forest of death 46-17 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/46/17/) & 48-17 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/48/17/).

movalle
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM
He was just testing sasuke in the forest of death and he is acually somewhat strong it would have been a great fight between him and sasuke if he was not almost dead and keeping alive on the drugs kabuto gave him.
Oro would actually win this if he was well and not about ready to die as he was when sasuke killed him.

Vengeance
05-07-2009, 12:46 PM
He was just testing sasuke in the forest of death and he is acually somewhat strong it would have been a great fight between him and sasuke if he was not almost dead and keeping alive on the drugs kabuto gave him.
Oro would actually win this if he was well and not about ready to die as he was when sasuke killed him.
He also used Fuuton jutsu which is the main reason why I even brought that arc up. We all know he was testing Sasuke. If he wanted to team Kakashi would have died within one chapter in that arc.

We all know he was sickly when Sasuke ambushed him. Orochimaru was brought up against Diedara with starting flight advantage. Orochimaru wouldn't stand a chance against Diedara with these conditions because his only real ranged attacks are fuuton & his sword.

maddog
05-07-2009, 10:14 PM
i also go for ORO if he goes against deidera. oro has a wide array of jutsu which he can use. Itachi and Kisame mentioned that the two of them will have a hard time fighting Jiraiya because he is one of the Sannin. the Sannins really have a great reputation and a strong arsenal of Jutsus...

liondemon
05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Deidara was kinda impulsive and easily agitated. He wasnt nearly as disciplined as all great shinobi are. He underestimated Gaara and even was forced to resort to threatening the Sand village in order to force Gaara to use up all his chakra. Smart but still showing a lack of shinobi talent. He lost both of his arms If Im not mistaken. He was unique but not shinobi minded or skilled enough to battle and defeat a Sannin genius. Deidara showed us clever little bomb tactics but nothing highly intelligent except for his ability to run away and not be seen, even when the Sharingan is watching.

maddog
05-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Deidara was kinda impulsive and easily agitated. He wasnt nearly as disciplined as all great shinobi are. He underestimated Gaara and even was forced to resort to threatening the Sand village in order to force Gaara to use up all his chakra. Smart but still showing a lack of shinobi talent. He lost both of his arms If Im not mistaken. He was unique but not shinobi minded or skilled enough to battle and defeat a Sannin genius. Deidara showed us clever little bomb tactics but nothing highly intelligent except for his ability to run away and not be seen, even when the Sharingan is watching.

yup, he lost both arms in the manga. but only lost one arm in the anime...

Vengeance
05-08-2009, 10:29 AM
He's starting in the air according to the person who made that fight. 1 C3 would be enough to stop Orochimaru & there's nothing Oro could do to counter that besides maybe travel underground. If his C4 is used Orochimaru would die before he even realizes what's going on. In terms of range Oro only has his sword & Fuuton jutsu. Fuuton is more effective at close-mid range not long range. Basically All Diedara has to do is avoid his sword & he'll be fine.

Wolverine
05-08-2009, 12:04 PM
He's starting in the air according to the person who made that fight. 1 C3 would be enough to stop Orochimaru & there's nothing Oro could do to counter that besides maybe travel underground. If his C4 is used Orochimaru would die before he even realizes what's going on. In terms of range Oro only has his sword & Fuuton jutsu. Fuuton is more effective at close-mid range not long range. Basically All Diedara has to do is avoid his sword & he'll be fine.

I guess I can agree with what you said. If only there was no restriction on Edo tensei...Then it'd be a different situation altogether...:D

liondemon
05-08-2009, 10:56 PM
What about that 8 headed beast Orochumaru has? Or his 3 walls for some protection at the least? That should help right? Especially with his long, strong neck. His poisonus snakes shoot as far as his head can go and shoot many snakes. We never saw Orochumaru at 100% except maybe against Sarutobi, and Edo Tensei was just stundent fight teacher by making him fight teachers. It was fun and funny to him. He was also trying to impress his sensei with the fact that he completed those jutsu's that soon. Orochu will still givit to Deidara's emotional, artistic, immature gay ass.

Dagoro
05-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Neji's kaiten vs :

Rasengan
FRS
Odaama Rasengan
Chidori
Chidori senbo
Chidori spear
Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu ( Grand fire ball )
Katon: Ryuka no jutsu ( Dragon breath )
Katon: Gosenka no jutsu ( Phoenix flower )
Kunai
Shuriken barrage
Kn4 chakra canon
Kn4 sound wave
Kirin

What can Kaiten tank ??

Servo
05-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Neji's kaiten vs :

Rasengan
FRS
Odaama Rasengan
Chidori
Chidori senbo
Chidori spear
Kunai
Shuriken barrage
Kn4 chakra canon
Kn4 sound wave
Kirin

What can Kaiten tank ??

We know it can stop shuriken and kunai. And I dare say it can at least stop regular rasengan and chidori, and some of the other intermediate jutsu's. Not sure about odaama rasengan. And there's no way it's stopping FRS or Kirin.

Myth
05-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Neji's kaiten vs :

Rasengan
Rasengan wins neji's rotation isn't powerful enough to stop it if a kyuubi juiced naruto and his kunai nearly did it a rasengan at full charge speed would have neji spiining the other direction.

FRS
Odaama Rasenganlol
Chidori
Chidori senbo
Chidori spear
Kunai
Shuriken barrage Yes, but only because chidori doesn't have rasengans destructive power.. although i wonder if neji's chakra type is weaker maybe it could, but as itstand to break it u need destructive force and even then its a 50/50 im not sure... as for katon fuk yeah..
Kn4 chakra canon
Kn4 sound wave
Kirinlol

actually kaiten has never stopped any ninjutsu cept weapons and physical attacks.. so it actually may not be able to stop any of these

superninja
05-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Kaiten is that whirlwind he does, right? Maybe Neji has improved his defense over the time skip, so I don't know. Kirin can't be blocked for sure, FRS would cut through the whirlwind, but Neji would be pretty stupid to try to block it. Maybe he could redirect it if he adds a little force from above or bellow the FRS. So, Neji against FRS is, Neji ducks so the FRS flies above him and then does the kaiten so the FRS changes the direction and so that he can protect himself from the force that follows the FRS or something like that.

Now a fight: Chijo vs Kakashi, surely an old lady is no challenge for the copy ninja, or is she? She starts with her 10 puppets she used at the end.

maddog
05-09-2009, 09:02 AM
i give this one to Chiyo even with her old age.

those 10 puppets are really powerful and fast. and if Kaksahi is the only opponent, the 10 puppets have the advantage. in the manga, they fought of 100 puppets. Kakashi may see the chakra threads with Sharingan, and could even duck most of the physical attacks. but one of Chiyo's puppets drains chakra, and three of them can combine to make a very powerful blast. and there's the other factor that even a simple scratch could emit deadly poison.

Kakashi has no solid defense except his speed (which is also his solid offense). he cannot copy any of the puppets technique. creating Raibunshin will be to his disadvantage because of the distributed chakra. Raikiri may destroy at least 4 puppets. but that will mean there are still 6 puppets left...

Dagoro
05-09-2009, 09:09 AM
If this is current Kakashi ( non dead/almost dead version ) then he takes it via Kamui.

If this is Kakashi back then, than Chio could very well win based on manga feats. Kakashi was still not experienced enough with Kamui to insta warp his target during that arc.

@ Neji's kaiten vs :

The question was what he can tank, not what he could dodge. He tanks kunai and fire releases the rest plows through his little spin.

superninja
05-09-2009, 09:55 PM
For my fight, Kakashi would have to kill Chijo fast and not waste his chakra destroying the puppets. If the sharingan can see the chakra strings then he would be able to identify the location of Chijo by looking at the strings. His best move is to throw a smoke bomb so he can make a clone and go underground while Chijo can't see what he is doing. Chijo will prob get rid of the smoke by using her puppet vacuum attack. Then she will destroy the clone with her puppets. Kakashi will then use his earth decapitation technique (he will pull her down from underground) and jump up. That sounds a little bit too easy so it prob wouldn't work, Chijo could win.

Now, Oro vs Deidara, I like Oro better. But he doesn't have the range to reach Dei. But Oro can defend from the explosives, he can go underground for start and he can summon the gates of rashomon, even if he gets hit by a smaller explosion he regenrates like crazy. So Dei would win only if he would use his ultimate microscopic bombs he used on Sasuke. Oro can't see those so he might get destroyed if he breathes them in. But if he is safely underground while Dei does that, then Oro is safe. So Oro waits for Dei to tire himself out and when that happens Deidara would prob escape on his clay bird so it's a tie.

lamps123
05-10-2009, 04:33 AM
Wow deidara is strong lol only sasuke or itachi could have beaten him i mean excluding pain nd madara.lol

geijustu a bakata

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Wow deidara is strong lol only sasuke or itachi could have beaten him i mean excluding pain nd madara.lol

geijustu a bakata

Not really.....current Kakashi, with more practice on his Kamui technique would have sucked Deidera into oblivion....

....if he's alive....:D

lamps123
05-10-2009, 04:46 AM
Not really.....current Kakashi, with more practice on his Kamui technique would have sucked Deidera into oblivion....

....if he's alive....:D
actually kakashi has the sharingan but he dosent have the stamina theres no stopping c4 even if c3 stopped by kumai,

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 04:52 AM
actually kakashi has the sharingan but he dosent have the stamina theres no stopping c4 even if c3 stopped by kumai,

He can just go deep underground....Though that is a little farfetched.....:D

Deidera would only use c4 once all his other techniques were unable to kill Kakashi. Kakashi would do fine till c3 coz he can do the exact same thing Sasuke did to diffuse the clay bombs with lightning...

As for C4, I don't think Deidera would be able to escape from Kakashi's kamui, to be able to use c4. The only reason he survived last time is because it was Kakashi's first time using it. If he has more control, which im sure by now he has, then I don't think Deidera'd even survive to be able to use c4...

lamps123
05-10-2009, 05:02 AM
he can do evrthing sasuke did but remeber if sasuke dint have that wings via the curse seal even he would be dead,and even plus the wings he was out of chakra now talkless of kakashi i dont see him winning even sage naruto cant.
and yeah he has raiton but he had to be sure it can diffuse the bombs so if he dosnt know that he would have to test and sasuke used the sword.
for kumai dei was flying in a straight line so as naruto can keep up,you think if he was flying like the way he flew to dodge gaaras sand he would get caught in kumai.lol

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 05:15 AM
he can do evrthing sasuke did but remeber if sasuke dint have that wings via the curse seal even he would be dead,and even plus the wings he was out of chakra now talkless of kakashi i dont see him winning even sage naruto cant.
and yeah he has raiton but he had to be sure it can diffuse the bombs so if he dosnt know that he would have to test and sasuke used the sword.
for kumai dei was flying in a straight line so as naruto can keep up,you think if he was flying like the way he flew to dodge gaaras sand he would get caught in kumai.lol

I can try and agree with the rest......but did you say Sage Naruto can't beat Deidera or escape that blast ??

First of all, Deidera flying is not a disadvantage for Naruto. He can use Kage Bunshin to throw himself at Deidera if he wants. And Sage Clones are even stronger, so even if somehow they couldn't have strength to throw him that far in normal mode, Sage Mode solves that problem. He can control Natural energy use it to his advantage to close the distance between himself and Deidera...

Secondly, if Naruto wants to escape C4, he can use one of the frogs to hid inside like Sasuke did. He most probably wont but if it comes to it, he has that option...:D

Finally, if he goes Kyubi mode, then no blast is strong enough to kill him....:p

I guess I got carried away.:D

There's no way Deidera can beat Sage Naruto....no way....

lamps123
05-10-2009, 05:27 AM
I can try and agree with the rest......but did you say Sage Naruto can't beat Deidera or escape that blast ??

First of all, Deidera flying is not a disadvantage for Naruto. He can use Kage Bunshin to throw himself at Deidera if he wants. And Sage Clones are even stronger, so even if somehow they couldn't have strength to throw him that far in normal mode, Sage Mode solves that problem. He can control Natural energy use it to his advantage to close the distance between himself and Deidera...

Secondly, if Naruto wants to escape C4, he can use one of the frogs to hid inside like Sasuke did. He most probably wont but if it comes to it, he has that option...:D

Finally, if he goes Kyubi mode, then no blast is strong enough to kill him....:p

I guess I got carried away.:D

lol i understand lol i dont mean kyubi mode but i just remembered that naruto in sage can maneuver in the sky with strong leaps and even keep in the sky using his bunshin(by steeping on its back).the sage training lol
and when naruto knocks him off his bird its over,i think i got carried away too lol
that was an utter mistake lollllll.hehe

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 05:30 AM
lol i understand lol i dont mean kyubi mode but i just remembered that naruto in sage can maneuver in the sky with strong leaps and even keep in the sky using his bunshin(by steeping on its back).the sage training lol
and when naruto knocks him off his bird its over,i think i got carried away too lol
that was an utter mistake lollllll.hehe

LOLOL........I really got carried away :D

New fight.....

Konan vs Sakura.....

lamps123
05-10-2009, 05:36 AM
LOLOL........I really got carried away :D

New fight.....

Konan vs Sakura.....
hmmm lets see i give this to konan she can fly.

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 05:45 AM
A better way to put this would be Team 7 (including Sasuke and not Sai) vs Team Rain Village Emos....3 on 3

lamps123
05-10-2009, 05:50 AM
team rain village do you mean konan,nagato nd yahiko

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 05:56 AM
team rain village do you mean konan,nagato nd yahiko

Umm......."Team Rain Village EMOS"

Yes you got that right....:D

superninja
05-10-2009, 06:32 AM

First of all, Deidera flying is not a disadvantage for Naruto. He can use Kage Bunshin to throw himself at Deidera if he wants. And Sage Clones are even stronger, so even if somehow they couldn't have strength to throw him that far in normal mode, Sage Mode solves that problem.

Flying is a disadvantage for Naruto because Naruto is a close range fighter and the only way for him to come close is to throw himself in the air, create a clone and then swing himself to change the direction of the flight. Now, Deidara has more maneuvering possibilities in the air since he flies on a bird. And while Naruto is flying through the air it leaves him open for Dei's smaller bombs.

He can control Natural energy use it to his advantage to close the distance between himself and Deidera...

How?

Sasuke also had to reverse summon himself, if Naruto can reverse summon himself then he could do that to escape.

If he goes Kyubi, then Deidara would have to run. Maybe the microscopic bombs could get him then though, Naruto still breathes when he is in kyubi form so if he would breathe in the micro bombs then he would explode from inside, thus Deidara went around the Kyubi cloak.

There is a way, Naruto in sage mode has a small chance to win, but Deidara has bigger chances, because of log range attacks and the flight advantage.

Wolverine
05-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Flying is a disadvantage for Naruto because Naruto is a close range fighter and the only way for him to come close is to throw himself in the air, create a clone and then swing himself to change the direction of the flight. Now, Deidara has more maneuvering possibilities in the air since he flies on a bird. And while Naruto is flying through the air it leaves him open for Dei's smaller bombs.

Yeah that is true...but Naruto could use his Kage Bunshins in a lot of ways...like creating a bunshin chain connecting to the bird....and then climbing on top of it. As for his bombs, Naruto has far greater endurance now so nothing less than c2 would kill him...

How?

We'll...not to the extent you're thinking but he could increase his range quite a bit with natural energy. It won't be enough to close the distance between him and Deidera completely though.

Sasuke also had to reverse summon himself, if Naruto can reverse summon himself then he could do that to escape.

Or he could just sumon all the frog summons to help him fight Deidera. That would definitely tip the scales in his favour. Nobody actually considers summons in a fight thinking that they would make the fight unfair, but if you think of the frog summons in this fight, Deidera is totally outclassed...

Deidera on his bird vs Naruto on Gamabunta or any of the other frogs....hell, even on all of them one above the other. Now who rules ?? :D

If he goes Kyubi, then Deidara would have to run. Maybe the microscopic bombs could get him then though, Naruto still breathes when he is in kyubi form so if he would breathe in the micro bombs then he would explode from inside, thus Deidara went around the Kyubi cloak.

Kyubi's cloak acts as a protective shield so all the bombs, even if on the microscopic level could just get destroyed on contact with it...

There is a way, Naruto in sage mode has a small chance to win, but Deidara has bigger chances, because of log range attacks and the flight advantage.

Ever thought what would happen if Naruto just took out that bird which Deidera flies on???

If you remember during Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori, Naruto and Kakashi were chasing Deidera. Kakashi may have used his Kamui on Deidera, but only once Naruto attacked Deidera using the Rasengan and connected with that bird, did Deidera fall down. Ever though about how he got there if it was out of his range ??

Naruto may be a close range fighter, but he can definitely close in on a long range fighter even if in the air. Its just a matter of diverting Deidera first otherwise he would anticipate the attack and it would be futile. Naruto's bunshins may throw him in a linear motion but he can create more bunshins to change the course of his path. And once the bird is out......:D

lamps123
05-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah that is true...but Naruto could use his Kage Bunshins in a lot of ways...like creating a bunshin chain connecting to the bird....and then climbing on top of it. As for his bombs, Naruto has far greater endurance now so nothing less than c2 would kill him...

We'll...not to the extent you're thinking but he could increase his range quite a bit with natural energy. It won't be enough to close the distance between him and Deidera completely though.

Or he could just sumon all the frog summons to help him fight Deidera. That would definitely tip the scales in his favour. Nobody actually considers summons in a fight thinking that they would make the fight unfair, but if you think of the frog summons in this fight, Deidera is totally outclassed...

Deidera on his bird vs Naruto on Gamabunta or any of the other frogs....hell, even on all of them one above the other. Now who rules ?? :D

Kyubi's cloak acts as a protective shield so all the bombs, even if on the microscopic level could just get destroyed on contact with it...

Ever thought what would happen if Naruto just took out that bird which Deidera flies on???

If you remember during Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori, Naruto and Kakashi were chasing Deidera. Kakashi may have used his Kamui on Deidera, but only once Naruto attacked Deidera using the Rasengan and connected with that bird, did Deidera fall down. Ever though about how he got there if it was out of his range ??

Naruto may be a close range fighter, but he can definitely close in on a long range fighter even if in the air. Its just a matter of diverting Deidera first otherwise he would anticipate the attack and it would be futile. Naruto's bunshins may throw him in a linear motion but he can create more bunshins to change the course of his path. And once the bird is out......:D
hahaha lol lovely post,well said lol

Dagoro
05-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Without knowledge Naruto would lose to Deidara. Not because of power, but because Deidara's arsenal contains c4. Unless you happen to be a puppet or have SG hax that ability alone defeats a lot of people.

I won't try an defend Naruto with a ridiculous scenario like Sasuketards who create wet dream instances where Sasuke counters every freaking ability his opponent has. This doesn't mean i think Deidara is more powerful, i simply believe based on manga feats that without knowledge Naruto is at a big disavantage.

lamps123
05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Without knowledge Naruto would lose to Deidara. Not because of power, but because Deidara's arsenal contains c4. Unless you happen to be a puppet or have SG hax that ability alone defeats a lot of people.

I won't try an defend Naruto with a ridiculous scenario like Sasuketards who create wet dream instances where Sasuke counters every freaking ability his opponent has. This doesn't mean i think Deidara is more powerful, i simply believe based on manga feats that without knowledge Naruto is at a big disavantage.
yeah but dei own is understandable and can be adapted to during the fight,
in that kind of case i would say naruto would lose to hidan without knowledge.

Dagoro
05-10-2009, 06:51 PM
in that kind of case i would say naruto would lose to hidan without knowledge.

That was the whole point of Hidan's ability, the surprise factor was everything. How do you think Shika won ?? He knew pretty much everything about Hidan's powers.

lamps123
05-10-2009, 06:56 PM
That was the whole point of Hidan's ability, the surprise factor was everything. How do you think Shika won ?? He knew pretty much everything about Hidan's powers.
yeah that the level of surprise factor i am talking about.
dei surprise factor isnt to intriguing,but the thing is if it was naruto he met instead of sasuke naruto would have been toast but with his sage training he uses deceptions bunshin and henge to their fullest potential which would be a factor in knocking dei off his bird.

Silverblade
05-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Deidara vs Naruto?

C4 Can't kill Naruto if he is in his tailed states. Kyuubi's chakra will destroy it.

However Naruto with no Kyuubi < Deidara

But Sage mode Naruto will instantly slay Deidara. Rasengan instantly to the gut. He pulled a gohan on the six paths of Pain you know.

Wolverine
05-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Hey, what about "Original Team 7" vs "Team Rain Village Emos" ??

superninja
05-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Hey, what about "Original Team 7" vs "Team Rain Village Emos" ??

Team rain village wins because Nagato has rinnegan.

How about Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu (Zabuza and Suigetsu both have a sword) vs Naruto

Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu vs team Hawk

maddog
05-11-2009, 06:06 AM
original team 7 are too young to counter team rain village. but if it's Original Team 7 after TS vs Team Rain Village, i might go for Team 7. we never saw a lot of Yahiko's arsenal. SM Naruto beat Nagato. Sakura can be back up, and Sasuke can fight Yahiko and Konan...

Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu (Zabuza and Suigetsu both have a sword) vs Naruto
Naruto Alone? he loses because he will be fighting 3 at once.

But Suigetsu is with Team Hawk... so if its Kisame, Zabusa, Suigetsu vs Sasuke, Karin, and Juugo, i'll give the fight to the Swordsmen. if it's only Zabuza and Kisame, Suigetsu is with team hawk, illl give the fight to team hawk. Zabuza can go against Suigetsu (Zabuza is not that strong if he was defeated by Kakashi pre-TS). Kisame will be overwhelmed by Sasuke, Juugo, and Karin...

superninja
05-11-2009, 06:37 AM
But Suigetsu is with Team Hawk... so if its Kisame, Zabusa, Suigetsu vs Sasuke, Karin, and Juugo, i'll give the fight to the Swordsmen. if it's only Zabuza and Kisame, Suigetsu is with team hawk, illl give the fight to team hawk. Zabuza can go against Suigetsu (Zabuza is not that strong if he was defeated by Kakashi pre-TS). Kisame will be overwhelmed by Sasuke, Juugo, and Karin...

I forgot that, then it's team Hawk vs Zabuza and Kisame

I also think Naruto would lose against Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu because Kisame will summon a lot of water and then Suigetsu can turn himself into water and go around unnoticed. Zabuza can use his water techniques or try to use his assassination tactic where he creates the mist. Kisame will fight Naruto head on.

maddog
05-11-2009, 06:41 AM
I forgot that, then it's team Hawk vs Zabuza and Kisame

I also think Naruto would lose against Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu because Kisame will summon a lot of water and then Suigetsu can turn himself into water and go around unnoticed. Zabuza can use his water techniques or try to use his assassination tactic where he creates the mist. Kisame will fight Naruto head on.

That's basically what's going to happen... Naruto will be very overwhelmed by three opponents. one opponent (Kisame) could be hard enough to defeat. more so supported by Zabuza and Suigetsu... that will be hard. give Naruto some support and he will have a chance to win... give him Sakura and Kakashi as support and we have a match...

superninja
05-11-2009, 07:25 AM
That's basically what's going to happen... Naruto will be very overwhelmed by three opponents. one opponent (Kisame) could be hard enough to defeat. more so supported by Zabuza and Suigetsu... that will be hard. give Naruto some support and he will have a chance to win... give him Sakura and Kakashi as support and we have a match...

I thought about it and decided to give Naruto help from Yamato and Neji. They are the ones that would handle the water situation best imo.

maddog
05-11-2009, 08:47 AM
now that's a good match.

neji can take care of Zabuza. Zabuza is hand to hand fighter. he uses the mist, but has to go to his opponent to do the slice. he can use water jutsus, but neji can dodje those attacks. it will go down the line as a hand to hand combat. Neji has the upper ground on that.

Yamato has an array of jutsus for defense and offense. they can be used to support both guys in their fight. i say Naruto, Neji, and Yamato should take down Zabuza first, then Suigetsu... then go for after Kisame...

Vengeance
05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Neji's kaiten vs :

Rasengan
FRS
Odaama Rasengan
Chidori
Chidori senbo
Chidori spear
Kunai
Shuriken barrage
Kn4 chakra canon
Kn4 sound wave
Kirin

What can Kaiten tank ??
Neji's kaiten vs....

Rasengan will win.
FRS will win.
Odaama Rasengan will win.
Chidori will win.
Chidori senbo will lose.
Chidori spear(eisou) will lose.
Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu ( Grand fire ball ) will lose.
Katon: Ryuka no jutsu ( Dragon breath ) will lose.
Katon: Gosenka no jutsu ( Phoenix flower ) will lose.
Kunai will lose.
Shuriken barrage will lose.
Kn4 chakra canon will win.
Kn4 sound wave will win.
Kirin will win.

With enough force Neji’s Kaiten can be broken. This was proven with a simple punch by a Kyuubi juiced pre-time skip Naruto. Chidori, RS & variants, Kirin, & Kn4 forms would win.

Katon jutsu normally don't have a lot of force behind it so I put that the katons would lose. Senbo & eisou don't have enough force behind them to break the Kaiten. Kunai & Shuriken barrages would also lose.

lamps123
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Team rain village wins because Nagato has rinnegan.

How about Kisame, Zabuza and Suigetsu (Zabuza and Suigetsu both have a sword) vs Naruto

of course naruto would losee he is not a God lol but nevertheless the fight is quite unfair lol 3 on 1.(1 kage level and 2 jounin level).
suigestu is in team hawk also

Dagoro
05-11-2009, 02:22 PM

This match up is retarded. Why used people who have no manga feats or barely any pannel time for that matter ??

Naruto's manga feats dwarfs anything the names above have done. This is a pointless match up, might as well put zetsu vs ________ since we have info on him either.

Wolverine
05-11-2009, 03:33 PM

Naruto loses this one ?? Please...you've got to be kidding me....

Pain alone is stronger than all those 3 idiots combined. There's a reason he's the leader of Akatsuki. For those of you guys who still not think too highly of Naruto, atleast don't degrade Pain by saying that Kisame, Suigetsu and Zabuza could beat Naruto when Pain couldn't do it himself.

Zabuza is a noob compared to the others. Current Kakashi, who was no match for Deva Realm alone, would wipe his butt with his face. Suigetsu is strong but nothing spectacular. Quite shitty really. It would take Sasuke no effort at all if he really wanted to kill him. If we're saying that Sage Mode Naruto is now stronger than Sasuke, then Suigetsu is nothing really. It only comes down to Kisame vs Naruto.

You might say that its 3 on 1, but I don't see it that way. Zabuza is totally weak and not even comparable to current Sakura. He was meant for Pre Time Skip only, and introducing him now is useless since all the other characters have left him way behind in terms of growth, and power. Sage Mode Naruto (....or better still, Kyubi Sage Mode Naruto if you please) could take out him and Suigetsu easily if he was able to beat the Pain realms except Deva realm without even trying. Its a good thing you didn't specifically mention Sage Mode Naruto, coz that gives Naruto the option of adding Kyubi to the mix - I don't mean going 4 tail Kyubi or beyond, just using its chakra - which is more than enough to take out those 3 morons...

Water techniques will definitely not be enough to take Naruto out completely. And if Kisame's brute strength is the "main asset" for their side, then Sage Mode surpasses that strength, not to mention....adding Kyubi totally makes it look like nothing...

superninja
05-11-2009, 06:04 PM
They have manga feats, I picked these three water ninjas because they have an advantage when they are on water (duh). Kisame's clone created a sea meaning the real Kisame would do the same, Suigetsu would like that kind of environment since he could blend well. Zabuza is an assassin, he strikes from behind with his sword and doesnt' need to fight directly, not to mention he has water attacks like water cannon and water dragon, he could use those coz they are fighting on water.
Kisame has the same attacks, and a big chakra. We haven't seen all of his techniques, but you can easily imagine what he can do, like mass water clones, that wouldn't be a surprise.
It's three on one, Naruto can make mass kage bunshins, but they can be countered by the three water ninjas. He can go sage (kyubi sage whatever) and then have a limited amount of clones to make. Then he is more powerful but the numbers are not in his favor. He can summon a toad, that might help him but both Suigetsu and Zabuza can still creep up on him, Kisame likely has a water attack powerful enough to take down summons.

Dagoro
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
You make way too many assumtions. None of those ninja have any feats to rival Naruto, the only worthy person is Kisame, who hasn't show anything impressive outside of vomiting a lake.

Scenarios = shit.

lamps123
05-11-2009, 07:53 PM
They have manga feats, I picked these three water ninjas because they have an advantage when they are on water (duh). Kisame's clone created a sea meaning the real Kisame would do the same, Suigetsu would like that kind of environment since he could blend well. Zabuza is an assassin, he strikes from behind with his sword and doesnt' need to fight directly, not to mention he has water attacks like water cannon and water dragon, he could use those coz they are fighting on water.
Kisame has the same attacks, and a big chakra. We haven't seen all of his techniques, but you can easily imagine what he can do, like mass water clones, that wouldn't be a surprise.
It's three on one, Naruto can make mass kage bunshins, but they can be countered by the three water ninjas. He can go sage (kyubi sage whatever) and then have a limited amount of clones to make. Then he is more powerful but the numbers are not in his favor. He can summon a toad, that might help him but both Suigetsu and Zabuza can still creep up on him, Kisame likely has a water attack powerful enough to take down summons.
1st of all what would water dragon do lol cut narutos head lol
2nd when he goes sage mode he dosent have limited amount of clones to make,back then was only because he did not want to disrupt the clones gathering sage chakra then.
i see frog katas taking zabuza down instantly,if he wants to fight with tai as he did against kakashi.
lastly we dont know much about kisame,all we know is what we have seen so its no good putting people with limited manga feast in fights when we are just going to be making assumptions.
why do you think nobody is saying zestu vs ....... or
danzo vs ....... or
madara vs ......
its because we are going to make loads of assumptions since we dont know what they are actually capable of.

superninja
05-12-2009, 05:04 AM
1st of all what would water dragon do lol cut narutos head lol

It can be used to slow Naruto down, also as a distraction, and I made this combo-Suigetsu transforms into water and enters the water dragon, so he can jump out of it and make a surprise attack.

2nd when he goes sage mode he dosent have limited amount of clones to make,back then was only because he did not want to disrupt the clones gathering sage chakra then.

Naruto made two or three clones when he was in sage mode at the end of the fight with Deva as well, at that time he didn't have any clones left doing the "natural energy" gathering. Maybe now that he has kyubi sage mode he can make mass bunshins but I hope he can't (even though I don't see why not since kyubi's chakra is almost limitless).

i see frog katas taking zabuza down instantly,if he wants to fight with tai as he did against kakashi.

No need for Zabuza to go charging in since it's three on one, he can make water clones first and try a sneak attack while Kisame is fighting directly.

lastly we dont know much about kisame, all we know is what we have seen so its no good putting people with limited manga feast in fights when we are just going to be making assumptions.

ok, even though Kisame showed some of his techniques and fighting style maybe I should come up with another pair then.

Chijo, Sai and Sakura vs 30 percent Kisame clone that fought team Gai.

Wolverine
05-12-2009, 05:39 AM
Sakura, Sai and Choji would be able to beat the 30% clone but not the real one...:D

Choji can expand to trap Kisame long enough for Sakura to get a few killer punches in. The clones have the same abilities but not the same strength and endurance, so if Choji can land a smashing blow like he did on Pain, or if Sakura can land a chakra concentrated punch again, he's dead.

lamps123
05-12-2009, 06:44 AM
Naruto made two or three clones when he was in sage mode at the end of the fight with Deva as well, at that time he didn't have any clones left doing the "natural energy" gathering. Maybe now that he has kyubi sage mode he can make mass bunshins but I hope he can't (even though I don't see why not since kyubi's chakra is almost limitless).
No need for Zabuza to go charging in since it's three on one, he can make water clones first and try a sneak attack while Kisame is fighting directly.
ok, even though Kisame showed some of his techniques and fighting style maybe I should come up with another pair then.

Chijo, Sai and Sakura vs 30 percent Kisame clone that fought team Gai.
naruto making three clones because thats what he needs to do frs,
so you want him to make 1000 clones to do frs,lol
he said it clearly he cant make more clones so as not to distrupt the ones gathering sage
the new fights better.
sakuras team wins

superninja
05-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Sakura, Sai and Choji would be able to beat the 30% clone but not the real one...:D

Choji can expand to trap Kisame long enough for Sakura to get a few killer punches in. The clones have the same abilities but not the same strength and endurance, so if Choji can land a smashing blow like he did on Pain, or if Sakura can land a chakra concentrated punch again, he's dead.

I meant to say Chiyo, sorry.

But Chouji, Sai and Sakura would have a chance too I guess. I think 30 percent Kisame clone would win against them unless Sai goes up in the air on his ink bird and does some ink attacks we haven't seen yet, that is very possible.
I think that way because Chouji and Sakura base their attacks on strength and Kisame is pretty strong himself plus the water terrain allows him to do range attacks (wata cannon and wata sharks).

Dagoro
05-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Sai goes up in the air on his ink bird and does some ink attacks we haven't seen yet, that is very possible.

Man, you can't take into account non canon abilities.

Vengeance
05-12-2009, 09:43 AM
You've got to be kidding.

Choji can expand to trap Kisame
STOP How is Chouji going to trap Kisame in the first place if Kisame creates a lake? Do you know how much extra chakra it would cost for Chouji to balance himself on water while doing a full body expansion? Chouji's fastest attacks such as spiked meat tank would be completely useless in this situation. Against Someone like Kisame Chouji would be zero help the guy is simply to slow to keep up. Please don’t force me to pull out the manga on this issue Kisame is very fast within water.

long enough for Sakura to get a few killer punches in. The clones have the same abilities but not the same strength and endurance, so if Choji can land a smashing blow like he did on Pain, or if Sakura can land a chakra concentrated punch again, he's dead.
Sakura is also to slow to land any hits. Kisame can trap these 3 in water prisons without even braking a sweat. Sai would be completely useless here as well. All of his jutsu are created with ink now what do you think would happen when they get in contact with water.

Whoever made this fight is underestimating Kisame's abilities even if they only put him at 30%. These 3 runts wouldn't even put up a fight you're just sending them to be slaughtered.

superninja
05-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Whoever made this fight is underestimating Kisame's abilities even if they only put him at 30%. These 3 runts wouldn't even put up a fight you're just sending them to be slaughtered.

I meant to say Chiyo, but i misspelled it so it looked like Chouji. So, it was Chiyo, Sakura and Sai vs Kisame clone originally. :cool:

maddog
05-12-2009, 11:32 AM

ROFL!!!

i really laughed at this man...

i also think it will be a massacre. tenten, lee, and neji were overwhelmed by Kisame's clones.

anyway, if it's chiyo, maybe they will have a chance if Chiyo uses his 10 puppets...

Wolverine
05-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Current Kakashi vs Current Gai...

They were neck and neck in part 1....so how would they fare this time ??

@Vengeance => You're right, I forgot how easily Neji - a Jounin and Lee - one of the stronger Chuunins was trapped by Kisame. Sakura and those 2 others would not stand a chance....:D

But you honestly overestimate Kisame.......I've been seeing that since the time you said Sage Naruto < Kisame.....:D

superninja
05-12-2009, 06:20 PM

They were neck and neck in part 1....so how would they fare this time ??

Kakashi wins this simple, he is weaker than Gai in hand to hand combat, but has more jutsus. Kakashi makes a lightning clone and hides underground, Gai destroys the clone, the clone explodes and stuns Gai with electricity. Kakashi then jumps from underground to finish Gai with chidori or some other attack.

Gai would maybe be unaffected by the electric explosion if he opens the gates immediately so he gets some physical boost. That way Kakashi is slower and can only watch Gai as Gai charges towards him. The only way for Kakashi to win is to go hide and make some kind of a trap because he wouldn't win in a straight fight.

maddog
05-12-2009, 11:11 PM
^Kakashi wins by relying on his strategies. Gai is a straight head-on fighter. his only strategy against kakashi is looking at his feet while fighting to avoid sharingan. but he has so little jutsus based on manga to rely on.

Silverblade
05-12-2009, 11:38 PM

Gai would win. Whatever ninjutsu or jutsu Kakashi has, he'll just run out of chakra. Yeah Strategy against a martial artist. However, we didn't see Gai gone ALL out yet. But he can crush Kakashi with gates.

Kamui is not going to work, but it takes time to focus the vortex. When Gai is moving 4000 miles per hour sending crushing blows to Kakashi's body using that jutsu would just be futile.

maddog
05-12-2009, 11:40 PM
i'm hoping to see Gai fight some more so that we can get some canon facts on how he fights...

Silverblade
05-12-2009, 11:44 PM
New fight - Karin, Juugo, Sasuke and Suigetsu vs. The Six Paths of Pain

maddog
05-12-2009, 11:51 PM
New fight - Karin, Juugo, Sasuke and Suigetsu vs. The Six Paths of Pain

i'm giving this one to Pain. Karin, Juugo, and Suigetso are not that great. Pain defeated entire Konoha single-handedly...

Dagoro
05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
They die, Pein laughs and Shinra tenseis Konan's cloak off for a fiery finish of pure hotness.

maddog
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
They die, Pein laughs and Shinra tenseis Konan's cloak off for a fiery finish of pure hotness.

i would have thanked this if the option is still there...

Wolverine
05-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Konan looks at Sasuke and like most other women in the manga, gets imfatuated inexplicably. So Pain is pissed, goes apeshit, and shitstomps over all 3 of them......:D

lamps123
05-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Gai would win. Whatever ninjutsu or jutsu Kakashi has, he'll just run out of chakra. Yeah Strategy against a martial artist. However, we didn't see Gai gone ALL out yet. But he can crush Kakashi with gates.

Kamui is not going to work, but it takes time to focus the vortex. When Gai is moving 4000 miles per hour sending crushing blows to Kakashi's body using that jutsu would just be futile.
so you think kakashi would wait there and gladly receive the blows.

maddog
05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
so you think kakashi would wait there and gladly receive the blows.

i think he won't receive them gladly. i don't think he'll be glad when he gits hit. :D

but i also think he'll get hit though...

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-13-2009, 02:27 AM
Team falcon vs pain? Since pain has the numbers advantage im going to give team falcon the advantage of enviorment.

So team falcon vs pain in the rain village where Jman fought pain.

Since pain isnt very offensive at the begining of his fights, even against Jman. its safe to say team falcon will get a chance to learn some of pains abilites and form a plan before they start attacking all together.

So, sasuke makes a plan to split the realms up "duh!" and has juugo fight demon realm while suigetsu lures animal realm away to fight near water where hes at his strongest. Meanwhile, sasuke and karin lead deva, hG, Hell and human realms into the pipes for gurilla warfare.

So, sasuke ambushes the realms with a fire ball jutsu so HG can be busy while, karin "a sensory ninja" tells sasuke exactly where the others are so sasuke can fire his amaterasu throught the wall to catch the others. So Human and hell get it first.. Then sasuke endures the side effects of the MS and hides again ready for another ambush.

So, sasuke uses karin to track the realms and ambushes again. However this time, sasuke sets off some explosive tags as a diversion then pierces HG realm with his chidori lance through the wall killing him. So with deva the only one left and now aware of his disadvantage flees the pipes out to the open. So, sasuke comes up with a new plan. He has karin confront deva alone to draw out his attack, so when deva flattens karin with ST. Sasuke charges out with blitzing speed to attack deva, but hes a slippery little bastard and gets away.

Now, deva ST sasuke into the ground injuring him. Then deva comes over for the kill with his chakra rod blathering on about pain. But suddenly, sasuke uses tsukuyomi on deva KOing his overconfident ass:cool:. Now, with four realms down, karin and sasuke assist suigetsu first to kill animal realm, then demon, but juugos dead and karin, sasuke are seriously injured.

This fight was one because of tactics and strategy, not power.

lamps123
05-13-2009, 02:46 AM
i think he won't receive them gladly. i don't think he'll be glad when he gits hit. :D

but i also think he'll get hit though...
the think i you are forgetting kakasi can open gates too,but never the less gate mode is not something guy uses unlesss its life treatning and so kakasi would have the uper hand with his strategic abilities and justus.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-13-2009, 02:53 AM
I can agree on this one lamp. Gai is a taijutsu specialist who fights head on while kakashi is a versatile shinobi who fights indirectly with KBs, replacements ect. So, its obvious that kakashi would have the advantage big time against someone who can only fight head on. And even if Gai unleashes gates, kakashi can use his SG to track his movements and dodge enough to fire off a jutsu, leave a KB in his place then dive underground until Gai is out of gas. Giving kakashi an even bigger advantage with Gai warn out.

lamps123
05-13-2009, 04:30 AM
I can agree on this one lamp. Gai is a taijutsu specialist who fights head on while kakashi is a versatile shinobi who fights indirectly with KBs, replacements ect. So, its obvious that kakashi would have the advantage big time against someone who can only fight head on. And even if Gai unleashes gates, kakashi can use his SG to track his movements and dodge enough to fire off a jutsu, leave a KB in his place then dive underground until Gai is out of gas. Giving kakashi an even bigger advantage with Gai warn out.
yh lol absolutely right lol.

superninja
05-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Karin, Juugo, Sasuke and Suigetsu vs. The Six Paths of Pain

If the team Hawk has no knowledge of how the six paths work then Pein wins. If they know exactly what each body can do and about the shared vision then team Hawk has a chance to win. Team Hawk would first escape from Pein forcing Pein to go after them. Then they would make an ambush attack that would have to separate Pein's bodies so Pein loses his vision and number advantage. If they take out the Pein that does the reviving and the Deva realm that has gravity powers then they are half way there. I think kirin would have to be used for the Deva path.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Karin, Juugo, Sasuke and Suigetsu vs. The Six Paths of Pain

If the team Hawk has no knowledge of how the six paths work then Pein wins. If they know exactly what each body can do and about the shared vision then team Hawk has a chance to win. Team Hawk would first escape from Pein forcing Pein to go after them. Then they would make an ambush attack that would have to separate Pein's bodies so Pein loses his vision and number advantage. If they take out the Pein that does the reviving and the Deva realm that has gravity powers then they are half way there. I think kirin would have to be used for the Deva path.

IDK, even if falcon has all the info on pain hes still so damn powerful. I mean SM naruto and the entire frog clan couldnt stop pain after devas powers were replenished even though they knew everything. Anyways, thats the reason I gave falcon the terrain advantage because its the only way I could see anyone beating all six at once. Other than that I Agree.:D

poolangya
05-13-2009, 04:30 PM
team hawk vs 6paths of pain?
6paths of pain wins. team hawk has beaten a tentacle of the 8tails, with suigetsu down, karin being bitten more than necessary, juugo putting up a fight but having to share his flesh and blood with a 3 time on the brink of death sasuke. meanwhile, deva pain faced kyubi 8 tails and managed to put up a decent fight. kyubi > 8tails. pain will ass raped team hawk especially karin. 6 path of pain wins.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-13-2009, 08:48 PM
team hawk vs 6paths of pain?
6paths of pain wins. team hawk has beaten a tentacle of the 8tails, with suigetsu down, karin being bitten more than necessary, juugo putting up a fight but having to share his flesh and blood with a 3 time on the brink of death sasuke. meanwhile, deva pain faced kyubi 8 tails and managed to put up a decent fight. kyubi > 8tails. pain will ass raped team hawk especially karin. 6 path of pain wins.

Yeah, but team falcon will have no need to caprure so they can fight to really kill without any concerns for their enemies life. And sasuke will be healed and 100 percent unlike against KB. Last but not least, KB is a freaking beast of a shinobi. Hes stronger than juugo, more skilled than sasuke with swords, fast, ect ect with full control of the hachibis powers.

Now I know team falcon wont stand a chance against the six paths of pain under normal circumstances because lest be realistic. SM naruto and the entire frog clan couldnt stop pain with their own advantageous circumstances. So, lets say it team falcon with all info on pain and advantage of terrain like where Jman fought pain in the rain village. Theres water around for suigetsu to fight in. Theres a maze of pipes and tunnels for sasuke and karin to use. VS Pain.

superninja
05-13-2009, 09:02 PM
IDK, even if falcon has all the info on pain hes still so damn powerful. I mean SM naruto and the entire frog clan couldnt stop pain after devas powers were replenished even though they knew everything. Anyways, thats the reason I gave falcon the terrain advantage because its the only way I could see anyone beating all six at once. Other than that I Agree.:D

Yes, I also agree with everyone that said six paths of Pein are much stronger than team falcon. The team falcon would definitely need the terrain advantage and a surprise attack in which they would destroy at least two bodies and even then Sasuke would use a lot of chakra on kirin (coz that is a part of my sneak attack) and Pein would probably win.

I was thinking like a fire blast should be set up as a trap but would actually be a set up for the kirin. Then the ambush is Sasuke uses kirin on the Deva realm, Suigetsu attacks the Hell realm, Yuugo attacks the HG, Sasuke attacks human realm (he uses long range chidori or amateratsu), Karin would have to stick to some long range attack coz she looks weak in close combat she can aim at any of the three. That still leaves the Animal and the Demon realm free to attack them so it's tough. But, (I am sure Dagoro is gonna like this), I think Sasuke can handle multiple opponents of that caliber coz of the sharingan and speed plus Sasuke might use amateratsu on Demon realm or the Animal realm and throw them out of the game instantly.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, I also agree with everyone that said six paths of Pein are much stronger than team falcon. The team falcon would definitely need the terrain advantage and a surprise attack in which they would destroy at least two bodies and even then Sasuke would use a lot of chakra on kirin (coz that is a part of my sneak attack) and Pein would probably win.

I was thinking like a fire blast should be set up as a trap but would actually be a set up for the kirin. Then the ambush is Sasuke uses kirin on the Deva realm, Suigetsu attacks the Hell realm, Yuugo attacks the HG, Sasuke attacks human realm (he uses long range chidori or amateratsu), Karin would have to stick to some long range attack coz she looks weak in close combat she can aim at any of the three. That still leaves the Animal and the Demon realm free to attack them so it's tough. But, (I am sure Dagoro is gonna like this), I think Sasuke can handle multiple opponents of that caliber coz of the sharingan and speed plus Sasuke might use amateratsu on Demon realm or the Animal realm and throw them out of the game instantly.

Agreed! Exept I would use karins sensory abilites to track realms then have sasuke use his chidori lance to pierce through solid objects and into a couple of realms at once. And I keep forgeting about Kirin, lol. That or tsukuyomi would be perfect for deva realm.

TheSixthHokage
05-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Pain would own Team Falcon/Hawk, as it's obvious that Pain could take on Killer Bee... Sasuke'd be beat down far worse than Naruto as genjutsu is near useless and he doesn't have the Kyuubi to dish out damage against God Realm, so he'd be boned.

redexploit
05-14-2009, 01:23 AM
1) Jiraiya + Orochimaru vs. 6 Paths of Pein
(Jiraiya has all his summons and Oro still has Manda)

2) Itachi + Sasuke vs. 6 Paths of Pein
(Itachi: w/o MS health defects- ie. end-stage blindness, internal damage)
(Sasuke: current state- MS, no CS or Oro hax)

Both teams can either have the same starting knowledge that SM Naruto did or no previous knowledge of Pein, whatever you feel will make a difference. Location is battle field Konoha.

Personally, I think that even without previous knowledge, Jiraiya and Oro have a good chance. I think they would win if they knew about Pein in advance. In my opinion, Sasuke and Itachi would not win without any previous knowledge. However, I do see them having a much closer fight if they have SM Naruto's info on Pein prior to battling.

superninja
05-14-2009, 06:25 AM
1) Jiraiya + Orochimaru vs. 6 Paths of Pein
(Jiraiya has all his summons and Oro still has Manda)

2) Itachi + Sasuke vs. 6 Paths of Pein
(Itachi: w/o MS health defects- ie. end-stage blindness, internal damage)
(Sasuke: current state- MS, no CS or Oro hax)

Both teams can either have the same starting knowledge that SM Naruto did or no previous knowledge of Pein, whatever you feel will make a difference. Location is battle field Konoha.

1) Jiraiya and Orochimaru can win without the previous knowledge but there is only one thing that might get them, chibaku tensei - the Pein's ultimate technique.

2) Itachi and Sasuke win this without the previous knowledge, chibaku tensei is countered with Susanoo by Itachi. The only problem is the Deva's gravity pull at the beginning of the fight when they don't know about him. If he pulls one of them into his gang then the other would have to save.

Vengeance
05-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Team falcon vs pain? Since pain has the numbers advantage im going to give team falcon the advantage of enviorment.

Since pain isnt very offensive at the begining of his fights, even against Jman. its safe to say team falcon will get a chance to learn some of pains abilites and form a plan before they start attacking all together.

So, sasuke makes a plan to split the realms up "duh!" and has juugo fight demon realm while suigetsu lures animal realm away to fight near water where hes at his strongest. Meanwhile, sasuke and karin lead deva, hG, Hell and human realms into the pipes for gurilla warfare.

So, sasuke ambushes the realms with a fire ball jutsu so HG can be busy while, karin "a sensory ninja" tells sasuke exactly where the others are so sasuke can fire his amaterasu throught the wall to catch the others. So Human and hell get it first.. Then sasuke endures the side effects of the MS and hides again ready for another ambush.

So, sasuke uses karin to track the realms and ambushes again. However this time, sasuke sets off some explosive tags as a diversion then pierces HG realm with his chidori lance through the wall killing him. So with deva the only one left and now aware of his disadvantage flees the pipes out to the open. So, sasuke comes up with a new plan. He has karin confront deva alone to draw out his attack, so when deva flattens karin with ST. Sasuke charges out with blitzing speed to attack deva, but hes a slippery little bastard and gets away.

Now, deva ST sasuke into the ground injuring him. Then deva comes over for the kill with his chakra rod blathering on about pain. But suddenly, sasuke uses tsukuyomi on deva KOing his overconfident ass:cool:. Now, with four realms down, karin and sasuke assist suigetsu first to kill animal realm, then demon, but juugos dead and karin, sasuke are seriously injured.

Not much to say about this other than it's complete garbage. Fucking Uchiha-tards are not worth arguing with. Pain would stomp on these runts & FYI Sharingan genjutsu wouldn’t work on someone with Rinnegan you fucking moron!

movalle
05-14-2009, 10:21 AM

Not much to say about this other than it's complete garbage. Fucking Uchiha-tards are not worth arguing with. Pain would stomp on these runts & FYI Sharingan genjutsu wouldn’t work on someone with Rinnegan you fucking moron!

i agree with vengeance here sasuke is not able to fight pein and win because pein is immune to almost all genjustu.

poolangya
05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
team hawk with all the necessary advantages (terrain, info) vs 6 paths of pain

nonetheless, this would be murder. 6 paths would own them. team hawks' chemistry is only sasuke-centered. 4mancell vs 1 killerbee has costed them almost 3 lives for sasuke, juugo and karin sacrificing for sasuke, and a smelted suigetsu. what would happen if a 4mancell vs 6paths with rinnegan(shared vision) happens. it would still be murder. regardless of terrain, water does not hinder pain coz he rules rain village, pipelines wont be trouble for him because he's got the numbers. pain for the win.

jiraiya + orochimaru vs 6 paths of pain.

is edo tensei and hermit mode counted out? if orochimaru is allowed to use edo tensei, and jman is allowed pafrog and mafrog, i will give this fight to jman and orochi. they wont have numerical disadvantage, and they have the jutsu advantage.it wont be an easy fight for them but they have a bigger chance to win. jiraiya + orochimaru can win this fight

itachi (healthy) + sasuke (MS) vs 6 paths of pain

itachi alone has a very tiny chance of winning against 6 paths of pain healthy jman(alone) or orochimaru(alone) has more chance of winning than itachi. susanoo is the key to itachi's win, but pain is not dumb to fall prey to susanoo, whilst susanoo drains itachi's life,eventually itachi will die because of his ultimate jutsu. meanwhile, sasuke MS mode doesnt stand even a slim chance against pain. combine them and what you get? pain still wins this. but if sasuke is in CS mode, the chance would be bigger. an MS user + another MS user is very predictable to fight. change sasuke's mode into CS and i will give them about 40% chance of winning. 6 paths of pain owns them.

Dagoro
05-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Kakashi vs Itachi

Restrictions: Both fighters cannot use their MS.
State of mind: Bloodlusted.
Starting distance: 100 meters.

Myth
05-15-2009, 05:46 PM
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

Pain>sasuke with pain sleeping... nd 1 hand tied behind his back...

darago i'd say itachi wins his skill is amazing a true uchiha.. he was given the rank anbu squad captain at 13 for a reason... plus his sharingan is the shit he can even see through fog.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-15-2009, 07:35 PM

Your whinny brat! All you do is complain and give your over bias oppinion about any post you dont agree with. However, sasukes use of terrain and prior knowledge of pains abilites is enough to beat someone even as strong as pain because lets face it. Hes nothing but power and secrets, so once the secrets are revealed and his power advantage is taken away, hes very beatable. I dont know wether you undertsand how strategy works, but its what makes the biggest difference in a fight.

Edit: SG genjutsu would be one of the best way to attack pain, lamo! Sasuke could screw with each paths vison and have them attack eachother.

And where in the hell did you get the idea genjutsu wont work? You have no proof and seeing as how genjutsu is the only thing the rinnegan cant do, its probably one of his biggest weaknesses.

team hawk with all the necessary advantages (terrain, info) vs 6 paths of pain

nonetheless, this would be murder. 6 paths would own them. team hawks' chemistry is only sasuke-centered. 4mancell vs 1 killerbee has costed them almost 3 lives for sasuke, juugo and karin sacrificing for sasuke, and a smelted suigetsu. what would happen if a 4mancell vs 6paths with rinnegan(shared vision) happens. it would still be murder. regardless of terrain, water does not hinder pain coz he rules rain village, pipelines wont be trouble for him because he's got the numbers. pain for the win.
Again using KB as means to gauge sasukes or even the others strengths is crazy. They had to capture KB while sasuke was still injured after fighting itachi and it was their first time fighting as a team. but with sasuke healed, more control of his MS, more team work from falcon because of the expirience against KB coupled with all of pains secrets and advantage of terrain to take away pains power advantage. Team falcon could actually win.

Now, you mentioned how the realms share vision, but sasukes strategy of ambushing the realms in the pipes by using karin to locate them takes that advantage away. If each realm is looking from the same perspective then their vision is useless.

You mentioned terrain, but if pain is left defensive because sasuke can use karin to ambush them through the walls at any time because of the pipes and hallways acting as a bottleneck to cram the four realms together. Pains advantage in numbers is negated as well as his vision. And suigetsu already showed against KB he can use an entire river to fight so saying pain has the water advantage against suigetsu shows how little you understand about either the character or tactics and startegy, no offense.

Lokk, I dont have a problem with people disagreeing with my posts. But if your not going to take the time to read and understand instead of just insulting me like a four year old pissed because his mom forgot to put a pudding pack in his lunch.

Shrike
05-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Kakashi vs Itachi

Restrictions: Both fighters cannot use their MS.

In Part I, we already saw that Itachi was dominant with his fight against Kakshi and Kurenai, before he used Tsukuyomi.

And he is pretty much a flawless fighter. He has more stamina then Kakashi (4 MS uses, a crapload of genjutsu and some ninjutsu against Sasuke, AND he was near death).
He is also faster. Kakashi couldn't even see his hand seals.

Itachi wins.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Your whinny brat! All you do is complain and give your over bias oppinion about any post you dont agree with. However, sasukes use of terrain and prior knowledge of pains abilites is enough to beat someone even as strong as pain because lets face it. Hes nothing but power and secrets, so once the secrets are revealed and his power advantage is taken away, hes very beatable. I dont know wether you undertsand how strategy works, but its what makes the biggest difference in a fight.

Edit: SG genjutsu would be one of the best way to attack pain, lamo! Sasuke could screw with each paths vison and have them attack eachother.

And where in the hell did you get the idea genjutsu wont work? You have no proof and seeing as how genjutsu is the only thing the rinnegan cant do, its probably one of his biggest weaknesses.
and theres also no proof genjustu would work.
soo lets leave the gen department mate

Shrike
05-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Who says Genjutsu doesn't work on Pain?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/379/08/

Lolololololol

Have you even read the manga?

TheSixthHokage
05-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Naruto, after mastering Senjutsu and going almost 9-Tails, barely defeated Nagato, Sasuke would have been raped nine ways from Sunday...

Dagoro
05-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Alright let me adjust the scenario a little bit.

Current (lastest)Kakashi vs Itachi

Restrictions: Both fighters cannot use their MS. No genjutsu for Itachi.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Naruto, after mastering Senjutsu and going almost 9-Tails, barely defeated Nagato, Sasuke would have been raped nine ways from Sunday...

Yes, one on one. But if sasuke knows all of pains secrets and has ther terrain advantage then team falcon could win. But only with those advantages.

Also, lamp. As shrike alredy showed you, jman used genjutsu on pain and here kakashi makes it clear that SG genjutsu can effect three people at oncehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/142/16/

My link thing is screwed up, but in the chapter above kakashi had asuma and kurenai close there eyes because a true SG user must be able to use his genjutsu on multiple people at once.

Myth
05-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Pain>sasuke in every world.. oh and genjutsu cannot effect pain what jiraiya did was sound and pain never knew he had it.. sharingan genjutsu sucks compared to frog genjutsu the user must look into the eyes.. and pain 6 bodies are the perfect counter 3 can look on while 3 fight and direct the attacks from there... nd if the 3 get caught the other 3 can increase chakra flow to break it...

Pain>sasuke with pains 1 hand

Shrike
05-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Edit: Myth, where does it say in the manga that Pain is immune to Sharingan Genjutusu?

Alright let me adjust the scenario a little bit.

Current (lastest)Kakashi vs Itachi

Restrictions: Both fighters cannot use their MS. No genjutsu for Itachi.

Well, Kakashi has shown more ninjutsu, and is well versed in using it. Not like Itachi isn't, but his fight with Sasuke was pretty much MS spam since it would have lasted forever had they resorted to pure ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
Going by that, we haven't seen many jutsu from Itachi, but we know he knows Suiton, and has most probably copied a crapton of suitons from Kisame. He also has lolKaton.
Kakashi has Doton, Suiton and Raiton. So Kakashi has the advantage in the versatility of elements.

Kakashi has Raiton bunshin (which sadly takes a lot of his chakra), Itachi has exploding bunshin. Itach is faster (even Sasuke's Sharingan didn't caught up with his hand seals when he was serious for a moment).
Kakashi has Chidori and Chidori wolf, which seems to be quite an amusing jutus. It's mid range. So far we haven't seen Itachi having anything that versatile.

Kakashi has summons, Itachi does not (probably).

Itachi is better with basic weapons (though meh, that's worth shit).

I'd say Kakashi wins this one. Itachi's chance is his speed. If he doesn't use it to finish the fight in it's early stages, Kakashi has more and more chances to win.

Myth
05-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Edit: Myth, where does it say in the manga that Pain is immune to Sharingan Genjutusu?

He's not immune it just won't work because he has the perfect counter.. 6 bodies sasuke can't trap all 6 even if he traps 1 the other 5 can break him out.. or nagato can just increase the the chakra and break it himself.. as i said jriraiya caught him off guard thats all.. u saw how he anticipated the genjutsu a second time..

oh nd shrike u do know regardless what some tard posts that the sharingan has never shown the ability to trap more then 1 person under genjutsu right...

lamps123
05-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Who says Genjutsu doesn't work on Pain?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/379/08/

Lolololololol

Have you even read the manga?
are you a troll cant you see what you posted that genjustu was a frog song genjustu,
we are talking about a sharingan genjustu.
a frog song genjustu can also affect a sg user,its a different concept it has to do with hearing and nagato dosent have rinengan in his ears,lol

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Pain>sasuke in every world.. oh and genjutsu cannot effect pain what jiraiya did was sound and pain never knew he had it.. sharingan genjutsu sucks compared to frog genjutsu the user must look into the eyes.. and pain 6 bodies are the perfect counter 3 can look on while 3 fight and direct the attacks from there... nd if the 3 get caught the other 3 can increase chakra flow to break it...

Pain>sasuke with pains 1 hand

Myth, Im not going to argue because i have other things to do and its pointless. Narutos invinceable and sasuke sucks. And in your mind that will never change no matter how much evidence is presented to show your wrong.

Lol, your like a creepy religeous nut AKA, a true believer.

are you a troll cant you see what you posted that genjust what a frog song genjustu,
a frog song genjustu can also affect a sg user,its a different concept it has to do with hearing and nagato dosent have rinengan in his ears,lol

Yeah, but frog genjutsu takes alot of time to use which is why pain countered it so easily. However, SG/MS genjutsu is instant and your caught before you know it. And seeing as how pain is always looking forward like nothing can hurt him. hes just too easy a target for SG gen.

Myth
05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Myth, Im not going to argue because i have other things to do and its pointless. Narutos invinceable and sasuke sucks. And in your mind that will never change no matter how much evidence is presented to show your wrong.

Lol, your like a creepy religeous nut AKA, a true believer.

there's no evidence trust me i read it over just constant fanning as always..

genjutsu will never work on pain unless its a surprise thats fact n sharingan genjutsu has never effected 3 people or more then 1 as it is.. ur assumption of them being told to shut ther eyes is a good 1 but nevertheless no solid proof.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
He's not immune it just won't work because he has the perfect counter.. 6 bodies sasuke can't trap all 6 even if he traps 1 the other 5 can break him out.. or nagato can just increase the the chakra and break it himself.. as i said jriraiya caught him off guard thats all.. u saw how he anticipated the genjutsu a second time..

oh nd shrike u do know regardless what some tard posts that the sharingan has never shown the ability to trap more then 1 person under genjutsu right...
oh i wish the thanks stuff was still working.

Shrike
05-15-2009, 08:58 PM
are you a troll cant you see what you posted that genjustu was a frog song genjustu,

Really? Nagato heard the frog song wherever he was in Amegakure? Interesting.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-15-2009, 09:00 PM
there's no evidence trust me i read it over just constant fanning as always..

genjutsu will never work on pain unless its a surprise thats fact n sharingan genjutsu has never effected 3 people or more then 1 as it is.. ur assumption of them being told to shut ther eyes is a good 1 but nevertheless no solid proof.

Oh Im sorry, kakashi had to take a piss not fight itachis genjutsu. That must be why a SG user told the other two to close their eyes, lol. Fact of the matter is kakashi "A SG user" told them to close their eyes for a reason that clearly must be they would both get caught and punished. However, if SG gen couldnt of caught all three then kakashi wouldve had no reason to have them close their eyes.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Really? Nagato heard the frog song wherever he was in Amegakure? Interesting.
what are you talking about mate.

Shrike
05-15-2009, 09:05 PM
what are you talking about mate.

I am talking about that Nagato didn't hear the song, Pain did. Pain got caught in a genjutsu even though it's Nagato controlling him.
So, that is the evidence that Pain can be genjutsu'd. Sharingan or Frog Sond, same shit. It can be a finger genjutsu, it doesn't matter. The dead bodies can obviously be in an illusion too.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Oh Im sorry, kakashi had to take a piss not fight itachis genjutsu. That must be why a SG user told the other two to close their eyes, lol. Fact of the matter is kakashi "A SG user" told them to close their eyes for a reason that clearly must be they would both get caught and punished. However, if SG gen couldnt of caught all three then kakashi wouldve had no reason to have them close their eyes.
if you do maths you would understand this a little better,no offense but he told them to shut their eye the probablity of one of them getting caught is 0.5 so meaning if any open their eyes he would get caught not that all three/two would get caught in that instant.do you want him to say you shut your eyes and the other open it lol,

Myth
05-15-2009, 09:06 PM

he told them to close it in case itachi wanted to cast it on them to save em from danger thats all.. he can go 1 by 1 if itachi a sharingan user barely withstood it imagine how quick they would fall lol.. its a good assumption but nevertheless only an assumption.

edit:shrike u read my reply?

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:07 PM
I am talking about that Nagato didn't hear the song, Pain did. Pain got caught in a genjutsu even though it's Nagato controlling him.
So, that is the evidence that Pain can be genjutsu'd. Sharingan or Frog Sond, same shit. It can be a finger genjutsu, it doesn't matter. The dead bodies can obviously be in an illusion too.
so how is it nagato is able to talk to people through those pain bodies.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
frog song is different because the means of operation is your hearing system
while finger and sg are your sight.
so sg look into rinnegan and the rinnengan caught in a genjustu.lol

Shrike
05-15-2009, 09:10 PM
so how is it nagato is able to talk to people through those pain bodies.

No offense, but haven't you read the manga?

He sees through their eyes. If you want, I can draw it for you. You have 6 security cameras. One body gets caught into genjutus. You have one camera less.

VS Jiraiya, 3 of his bodies blacked out. If other 3 weren't waiting, they would have been caught into the FS as well, and they would all die, hence Nagato saying that Pain would loose if Jiraiya knew the secret.

Also, if Nagato heard the FS, he would be dead, too.

frog song is different because the means of operation is your hearing system
while finger and sg are your sight.
so sg look into rinnegan and the rinnengan caught in a genjustu.lol

Why is it different? So what if it's hearing or seeing. It can be fucking touching.

@Myth - your point is that he can have one 1 body in genjutsu? We didn't see anyone having more then one other then Ma and Pa's FS. Doesn't mean it can't be done.
Probably is harder, or impossible, but still no proof of either.

Myth
05-15-2009, 09:16 PM

He sees through their eyes. If you want, I can draw it for you. You have 6 security cameras. One body gets caught into genjutus. You have one camera less.

VS Jiraiya, 3 of his bodies blacked out. If other 3 weren't waiting, they would have been caught into the FS as well, and they would all die, hence Nagato saying that Pain would loose if Jiraiya knew the secret.

Why is it different? So what if it's hearing or seeing. It can be fucking touching.

@Myth - your point is that he can have one 1 body in genjutsu? We didn't see anyone having more then one other then Ma and Pa's FS. Doesn't mean it can't be done.

thank you .. proof is what matters though assumptions don't... frog genjutsu is the only 1 able to catch multi people at once...

btw lol why r u arguing this i know for fact that u dnt believe sasuke can beat pain so why bother.. for the lulz?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-15-2009, 09:16 PM
he told them to close it in case itachi wanted to cast it on them to save em from danger thats all.. he can go 1 by 1 if itachi a sharingan user barely withstood it imagine how quick they would fall lol.. its a good assumption but nevertheless only an assumption.

edit:shrike u read my reply?

If itachi casted a gen one by one on each then itachi wouldve been warn out and at a disadvantage, lol. And if itachi went one by one then the others couldve just broke them out and attacked itachi.

Saying that itachi wouldve attacked with gen one by one after already knowing the disadvantage of doing so makes no sense. Thus, kakashi mustve known they could all get caught leaving no one to break either out.

Also, if only one could get caught at a time then kakashi wouldnt of had them close their eyes with such conviction as if he couldnt help them if they got caught which again suggests itachi couldve caught all three, not just one.

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:19 PM

seriously i cant belive what i am hearing are you joking or are you this dumb.
so if nagato cant hear through the paths how do you think he was talking to jiraya and answering what he said.
and the difference is what you replied too,try reading it again.

Myth
05-15-2009, 09:20 PM
If itachi casted a gen one by one on each then itachi wouldve been warn out and at a disadvantage, lol. And if itachi went one by one then the others couldve just broke them out and attacked itachi.

Saying that itachi wouldve attacked with gen one by one after already knowing the disadvantage of doing so makes no sense. Thus, kakashi mustve known they could all get caught leaving no one to break either out.

Also, if only one could get caught at a time then kakashi wouldnt of had them close their eyes with such conviction as if he couldnt help them if they got caught which again suggests itachi couldve caught all three, not just one.

not really cause if itachi casted it on anyone other the kakashi they'd be done within a second.. which is why he said ONLY A SHARINGAN USER CAN FACE HIM.. anyone else would be done right off the bat...without him wasting to much chakra...

Shrike
05-15-2009, 09:27 PM
seriously i cant belive what i am hearing are you joking or are you this dumb.
so if nagato cant hear through the paths how do you think he was talking to jiraya and answering what he said.
and the difference is what you replied too,try reading it again.

Nagato w a s n o t there. Ma and Pa didn't see him, nor did they knew about him. You need a target when you are doing a genjutsu.

Nagato could hear a sound for a sec before those bodies got cut off from his vision. Then they were killed.

Also, there are TONS of plot holes with this by Kishi. Especially around Nagato and his 6 Paths.

The difference doesn't matter - Rin'negan can't save Nagato from getting into Sharingan Genjutus. Or you can prove otherwise?

lamps123
05-15-2009, 09:35 PM
in my post underline through the paths.
i sure havent seen anywhere in the manga that says a sharingan genjustu would work on a rinnegan.

Shrike
05-15-2009, 09:40 PM
in my post underline through the paths.
i sure havent seen anywhere in the manga that says a sharingan genjustu would work on a rinnegan.

And you would be correct. And if someone told you that it would, he would also be correct. And more so.
Nowhere does it say it works and it doesn't work. But since SOME genjutsu is usable against Rin'negan, other types would most probably work, too.

Genjutsu attacks your 5 senses. It doesn't matter in which way. What matters is that those dead bodies were affected.

TheSixthHokage
05-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Alright, genjutsu effectuality aside, Sasuke and Team Hawk would be slaughtered. Killer Bee would have been easily captured by Pain, so if you re-read the chapter where Sasuke almost died twice, you'll come to the conclusion Sasuke and his comrades would be decimated.

Alright, for once, I'd like to suggest a match:

Sasori versus Nagato

Limitations: Nagato only has 3 of his bodies - God Realm (Deva Path), Preta Path (Counter Ninjutsu Body) and Animal Path (Summoning);

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Alright, genjutsu effectuality aside, Sasuke and Team Hawk would be slaughtered. Killer Bee would have been easily captured by Pain, so if you re-read the chapter where Sasuke almost died twice, you'll come to the conclusion Sasuke and his comrades would be decimated.

Alright, for once, I'd like to suggest a match:

Sasori versus Nagato

Limitations: Nagato only has 3 of his bodies - God Realm (Deva Path), Preta Path (Counter Ninjutsu Body) and Animal Path (Summoning);

All six one on one would slaughter anyone which is why Falcon has all info on pain plus the terrain advantage giving them a chance. And team falcon were at a disadvantage against KB by terrain hes used to fighting on, he was ungodly strong in just his base form, he was a perfect counter for sasuke with his unorthidox sword skills with raiton as well and they had to try and capture the guy meaning they had to pull some punches like using chidori to electricute not pierce severly wounding or killing KB "a good example IMO".

Sasori vs nagato with deva HG and animal realm only?

Sasori is destryed because he fights with poison but the three realms are already dead so what good will poison do, lol. Pain slaughters sasori only because he fights with poison. Well, exept with the third kazekage puppet, but ST will demolish that anyways.

Myth
05-16-2009, 12:24 AM
all six one on one would slaughter anyone which is why falcon has all info on pain plus the terrain advantage giving them a chance.

chibaku tensei

seriously even win info they'd fail sasuke isn't on a new level yet he's still stuck he needs to new hax like naruto to lift him up again.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 01:12 AM
chibaku tensei

seriously even win info they'd fail sasuke isn't on a new level yet he's still stuck he needs to new hax like naruto to lift him up again.

Sighs, deva wont use chibaku tensai on his fellow villagers, lol. Better yet, deva cant use chibaku tensai because hes in the pipes system with three other realms getting ambushed by sasuke constantly using karin to locate. Thats where advantage of terrain comes in. And since falcon knows all of pains secrets, they know just how to fight each one.

Pains rikudou are only effective when there a mystery and only powerful exept deva when they fight together in a group. So, seperating them while attacking theyre weaknesses and avoiding theyre strengths is how team falcon will beat pain in such a fight.

Also, new level? We dont know what sasuke can do until hes 100 percent healthy with bloodlust. No more pulling chidoris, lol.

Myth
05-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Sighs, deva wont use chibaku tensai on his fellow villagers, lol. Better yet, deva cant use chibaku tensai because hes in the pipes system with three other realms getting ambushed by sasuke constantly using karin to locate. Thats where advantage of terrain comes in. And since falcon knows all of pains secrets, they know just how to fight each one.

Pains rikudou are only effective when there a mystery and only powerful exept deva when they fight together in a group. So, seperating them while attacking theyre weaknesses and avoiding theyre strengths is how team falcon will beat pain in such a fight.

Also, new level? We dont know what sasuke can do until hes 100 percent healthy with bloodlust. No more pulling chidoris, lol.

Pain >sasuke and sasuke's losers anyday its just how it is.. sasuke showed us what he can do vs killer bee sasuke wasn't injured physically vs itachi not at all.. itachi never hurt him enough...

Naruto>pain>jiraya>=itachi>sasuke

at least according to the manga

TheSixthHokage
05-16-2009, 01:49 AM

1) Why do you assume Team Hawk would have information on Pain? Madara would not have told them because it was not relevant, if they would fight, it would be with an information advantage to Nagato, not vice-versa.
2) Secondly, who said Team Hawk'd be with Sasuke? The hell?? When we say Naruto versus X, it's not Team Kakashi as well.
3) EVEN if you managed to defeat all 5 other bodies, Deva Path has the ST and CT and the 5 sec interval, as well as gravitational manipulation. Sasuke does not have the ability to kill more than 3 Paths at best. Deva Path took on a Six-Tails with his power, surely he can overcome Sasuke, MS or not.
4) If Genjutsu works so well, why did Jiraiya die? The Frog Sages' genjutsu essentially caused Jiraiya's death as it was quite ineffective.
5) Even if genjutsu works, Sasuke is a ninjutsu-whore, his taijutsu is competent at best. If Preta Path was kept alive, Sasuke would be dead in minutes. No Frog Kata's = death.

TheSixthHokage
05-16-2009, 01:52 AM
For Sasori versus Nagato (Deva, Preta and Animal Paths);

I'd say Nagato'd win, but Sasori would destroy Animal and possibly Preta. Akatsuki members were really well-developed, I love all of their techniques and different attributes. Madara is gonna be sick... EMS = super-genjutsu, plus those reality manipulations he does so well as well as insane ninjutsu and way above average taijutsu...

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 02:43 AM
TSH....your penultimate post....Amazing!!! All points make perfect sense and I can't agree more...

Sasori vs Pain 3 Paths....

Pain is the leader of Akatsuki so obviously he's stronger. Not everyone in Akatsuki has seen all 6 bodies of Pain, just Deva Realm and take orders from him. So im obliged to think that Deva Realm is stronger than all the other guys just by himself. Also Deva Realm seemed to be 10 times stronger than all the other realms who were just trash against Naruto. So he alone would be enough for Sasori.

Sasori's poison won't work on dead bodies. If one dies, he can be revived. Deva can just ST all of Sasori's puppets and destroy them in an instant...no matter how many puppets there are. I can't see Sasori winning this one.

superninja
05-16-2009, 06:13 AM
About the poison not working on Pein's bodies, well I think it might work. You see Pein's bodies might be "dead" in a way that the original soul of the body has left the body. But Pein has somehow revived them so I think the bodies function like any other living shinobi. That is why Jiraiya thought they were normal when he first fought them. So any kind of injury that would be fatal against a normal shinobi would be fatal against Pein's paths as well (except the Demon path that Kakashi fought, that was some kind of a cyborg).

Taking that into consideration, Sasori vs Deva, HG and summoning Pein, I would still say Pein wins because of Deva realm who can repel Sasori's attacks and Animal realm that can summon big animals. HG would be killed by poison.

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 06:19 AM
About the poison not working on Pein's bodies, well I think it might work. You see Pein's bodies might be "dead" in a way that the original soul of the body has left the body. But Pein has somehow revived them so I think the bodies function like any other living shinobi. That is why Jiraiya thought they were normal when he first fought them. So any kind of injury that would be fatal against a normal shinobi would be fatal against Pein's paths as well (except the Demon path that Kakashi fought, that was some kind of a cyborg).

Taking that into consideration, Sasori vs Deva, HG and summoning Pein, I would still say Pein wins because of Deva realm who can repel Sasori's attacks and Animal realm that can summon big animals. HG would be killed by poison.

Even I don't know whether I should take the poison into account or not. Conventionally, the poison weakens you and slows you down. So it could work on Pain. But I don't think Deva would let Sasori near any one of them, he'd just ST Sasori's a$$ off. Also, HG Realm can absorb attacks , and as you said, Animal Realm can summon, so this is hugely in Pain's favour.

You cannot fight all 6 realms without your own summons, since noone has the kind of strength SM Naruto has....to be able to manhandle giant summons like he did. So anyone without their own summons would be at a huge disadvantage...

maddog
05-16-2009, 11:33 AM
no question Pain will win. but i would also like to comment on the poison. i think Pain's bodies won't be affected by poison... they are real bodies which can be destroyed, but nevertheless, they are still dead bodies. they are controlled via chakra rods. poison slows you because it attacks your blood system, then your nervous system, then your other functioning systems. but Pain's bodies have no functioning systems. they are merely bodies... in another perspective, they are like puppets. only bodies, flesh and blood, but Nagato is in control. that's why Pain's bodies imo, can't fell any Pain, they just get clobbered and clobbered until they are destroyed. but they don't feel anything.

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 01:16 PM
no question Pain will win. but i would also like to comment on the poison. i think Pain's bodies won't be affected by poison... they are real bodies which can be destroyed, but nevertheless, they are still dead bodies. they are controlled via chakra rods. poison slows you because it attacks your blood system, then your nervous system, then your other functioning systems. but Pain's bodies have no functioning systems. they are merely bodies... in another perspective, they are like puppets. only bodies, flesh and blood, but Nagato is in control. that's why Pain's bodies imo, can't fell any Pain, they just get clobbered and clobbered until they are destroyed. but they don't feel anything.

That was just the explanation I was looking for and now Im sure of it....Thanks :D

Oh I forgot.......the Thanks option is back :p

maddog
05-16-2009, 02:07 PM
ok. new fight!

how about SHIKAMARU vs KIBA w/ AKAMARU

now that they are both chunnins. take into account everything shown in the manga.

location: Chunnin Exam Battle Arena (Where Shika fought Temari)
starting distance 10m.
start the fighting at noon.

superninja
05-16-2009, 02:19 PM
ok. new fight!

now that they are both chunnins. take into account everything shown in the manga.

starting distance 10m.

Shikamaru would lose. Kiba and Akamaru can put pressure on him, they fly through air so Shika can't catch them with his shadow. When Akamaru transforms into another Kiba then it's two on one and Shikamaru wouldn't have the time to think.
(also the shadows are smallest at noon. That makes me wonder how would Shikamaru fight at night?)

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 02:21 PM
ok. new fight!

starting distance 10m.

Good fight. Anyways, Shika should win this one easily because he already knows how kiba fights so coming up with a winning strategy wont take too long. And the only way I could see kiba winning is if he can outlast shika so he cant use his shadow jutsus.

Shika should win this one IMO.

How about Shikamaru vs kankuro?

maddog
05-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Shikamaru would lose. Kiba and Akamaru can put pressure on him, they fly through air so Shika can't catch them with his shadow. When Akamaru transforms into another Kiba then it's two on one and Shikamaru wouldn't have the time to think.
(also the shadows are smallest at noon. That makes me wonder how would Shikamaru fight at night?)

Shadows are smallest at noon. that's why i pegged the start of the fight at noon. to give a little challenge. Shika has the strategy, and the shadow technique he used when they fought Hidan and Kakuzu. it's still a good fight. Kiba should win immediately, before the shadow grows bigger as the afternoon comes...

Shika still has his shadow at night. he has the moon. but it's not as big as the shadow that the sun casts though. on a moonless night, he'll use a flashlight LOLOLOL!!! :D:D:D

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Kiba is useless really. Starting the fight at noon is just short of officially making it unfair to Shikamaru which would be fighting at night as you said....:D:D

But you rightly point out that shadows are the smallest at noon. So it would be a drawback for Shikamaru. But he could easily buy time like he did against Temari. Also, Shikamaru, with an IQ of 200 can think of hundreds of possible moves in seconds, so its not going to be a problem for him to overcome Kiba and Akamaru. They use brute force and not a lot of brains.

I'd say Shika wins...

maddog
05-16-2009, 02:44 PM
^like i said, if kiba and akamaru can't win it fast, they will loose. so let's paint a scenario. Kiba and Aka uses Animal Bunshin, do fang on fang on Shika. shika can counter this by using his shadow sewing. though Kiba and Aka are quick, his shadow has become quick as well, evidenced by the Kakuzu fight. his shadow is also very long range now.

give Kiba a fighting chance now. what other thing can he use? his keen smell is useless because Shika's attacks are shadows, without any odor, and no sound as well.

no other Kiba skill to go on? or Shika weakness to capitalize?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Kibas tough but shika will catch him with his shadow possesion and then its over. Come on now its shika. He beat Hidan easily and proved how good he is with tools "kunai, explosive kunai, explosive tags, traps, seals ect". While kibas not really shown he can do anything equal to what hidan can do.

Well, Kibas dual attacks with akamaru may be troublesome, but shika can catch two people with asumas chakra blades immobising them, then finish them with explosive kunai, making one attack the other or have the both walk into a trap. Either way shika wins this one no doubt IMO.

Shika vs Kankuro?

Kankuros a great puppet master, but because his puppets are controled only by him shadow possesion is worst kind of jutsu for him. And since shika will catch kankuro becasue well, hes shika lol. Kankuros puppets will be useless and kankuro will lose.

Dagoro
05-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Ok, Shika is being severely overestimated here. Yes, he defeated Hidan, however that was after he saw his powers being used to their fullest and with days of prep.

Shikamaru's shadow grip can be broken through extreme physical force. Kiba's entire arsenal consists of weight+speed=impact attacks. I really don't see Shikaramu stopping gatsuga in mid-movement, throw in twin cerebus gatsuga and the odds are stacked even further in Kiba's favor.

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Aren't we overhyping Shikamaru here ???

WOW Dagoro....you just stole the words right of my mouth....:D:D

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 03:02 PM
The hidan fight just shows how effective startegy is even against someone far more powerful. And seeing as how Shika knows how kiba fights, shika will come up with a plan in no time. not to mention shika will catch kiba and akamaru with his SP jutsu. And once that happens its over.

Ok, Shika outsmrted and out maneuvered kakuzu and hidan. He caught them and used SP to have hidan attack kakuzu. most likely the same thing he would do to kiba and akamaru.

Meanwhile, kibas shown little improvement from before. He attacks wildly with speed as a team with akamaru. But Shikas quick when he needs to be and can catch kina and akamaru in many different way. With asumas chakra blades, SP, shadow sewing, an explosive tag trap coupled with a SP ect ect. Kiba speed is negated by the immobilising Shadow jutus Shika has and kibas wild attacks are negated by calm effective strategy.

Shika wins unless he slips and falls for no reason, lol.

Dagoro
05-16-2009, 03:07 PM
^

See, you speak as if Kiba won't be doing anything while Shika enacts this brilliant plan to take him down.

Kiba is just a bad opponent for Shikamaru. He is fast, he has a ninja hound meaning multiple targets to keep track off, and all his attacks generate a ton of force.

In a straight fight, with no conditions like prep time, Kiba has the advantage in strenght and numbers.

TheSixthHokage
05-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Shikamaru is a brillant squad leader but he is virtually useless without a team mate, at best he'd be able to escape using some cunning tactic... he's been so overhyped since Hidan and Kakuzu it's insane. Having said that, Shikamaru desered to be Jounin before Neji...

Anyways, Kiba'd slaughter Shikamaru. If Shika used any shadow ninjutsu on Kiba, Akamaru in Beat Mimicry could hit him with a Wolf Fang, and bam, he's done. Shikamaru combined with any decent combat shinobi, would be a seriously dangerous opponent but by himself he's not that great of a threat.

As Asuma said, Shikamaru is a "knight," he doesn't have conventional strength. He can out smart opponents but even then he does it in a team formation.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 03:17 PM
^

See, you speak as if Kiba won't be doing anything while Shika enacts this brilliant plan to take him down.

Kiba is just a bad opponent for Shikamaru. He is fast, he has a ninja hound meaning multiple targets to keep track off, and all his attacks generate a ton of force.

In a straight fight, with no conditions like prep time, Kiba has the advantage in strenght and numbers.

I wasnt suggesting kiba or akamaru would just sit still. And kibas strength in numbers doesnt make much of a difference since shika can catch multiple targets at once with his shadow jutsus.

Think about it, kiba attack with beast mimicry and gets caught with SP on the way in. Kiba and akamaru attack with fang over fang and they hit the ground landing on a shadow shika left as a trap catching them. Kiba and akamaru come together to make that huge dog and use getsuga. Well, kiba misses and lands on a shadow getting caught and wasting alot of chakra.

And because of SP, shika can have all the time he needs to plan while his opponent is caught if he doesnt have the means at the moment to finish the fight.

Shikamaru is a brillant squad leader but he is virtually useless without a team mate, at best he'd be able to escape using some cunning tactic... he's been so overhyped since Hidan and Kakuzu it's insane. Having said that, Shikamaru desered to be Jounin before Neji...

Anyways, Kiba'd slaughter Shikamaru. If Shika used any shadow ninjutsu on Kiba, Akamaru in Beat Mimicry could hit him with a Wolf Fang, and bam, he's done. Shikamaru combined with any decent combat shinobi, would be a seriously dangerous opponent but by himself he's not that great of a threat.

As Asuma said, Shikamaru is a "knight," he doesn't have conventional strength. He can out smart opponents but even then he does it in a team formation.

Lol, So shikas useless by himself? You know how well shika can coordinate an attack with a team, but he can do the same with ninja tools and jutsu. Kibas just a wild beast with some speed. But because kiba and akamaru use taijutsu they have to get close to shika which will get them caught by SP which is the end after that.

Its easy, kibas speed is negated by shikas SP jutsu because it immobilises. Kibas advantage in numbers can be negated by use of terrain or SP. The fact of the matter is kiba has no way around shikas SP jutsu which is why he would lose.

EDIT: LMAO! So shikas going to catch kiba but let akamaru attack him when he could just catch them both? Seriously, Kiba cant win this fight because his speed is negated, his numbers are negated and hes too wild. Lol, he and akamaru can getsuga all day but when they hit the ground their will be a shadow waiting for them.

Shika has this fight no doubt.

Wolverine
05-16-2009, 03:41 PM
^

Now Hidan wasn't just sitting still and waiting for Shikamaru to act while he did nothing, yet he got killed because it doesn't take long for Shika to come up with a strategy and a means to implement it in real time battle situations, less than a minute or maybe a couple of minutes at the most, even if he had planned everything for Hidan in advance...

Kiba is useless really. His development has been next to nil. Same goes for the dog. I'd like to think that Shikamaru could atleast beat him. Logically, that could be the case, since he's incapable of beating any other male ninja among his group...

Dagoro
05-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Now Hidan wasn't just sitting still and waiting for Shikamaru to act while he did nothing, yet he got killed because it doesn't take long for Shika to come up with a strategy and a means to implement it in real time battle situations, less than a minute or maybe a couple of minutes at the most.

I disagree with this completely.

Shikamaru had plenty of time to plan an strategy against Hidan, his original plan was meant for Ino, Chouji and himself only which would have failed miserably since they had 0 knowledge on Kazuzu and almost died to his attacks in several occasions.

Had Kakashi not been there the plan would've failed from the get-go.

Look, creating scenarios is a waste of time. Anyone can skew the outcome to their liking.
Based on feats and capability, Shikamaru is at a disavantage without prep time.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 03:55 PM
I disagree with this completely.

Shikamaru had plenty of time to plan an strategy against Hidan, his original plan was meant for Ino, Chouji and himself only which would have failed miserably since they had 0 knowledge on Kazuzu and almost died to his attacks in several occasions.

Had Kakashi not been there the plan would've failed from the get-go.

Look, creating scenarios is a waste of time. Anyone can skew the outcome to their liking.
Based on feats and capability, Shikamaru is at a disavantage without prep time.

But shika already knows how kiba fights and his SP jutsu can give shika the time he needs to come up with a more complex strategy is his basic plan wont beat kiba and akamaru. So, since shika will already know how to fight kiba and akamaru because hes seen them fight many times. Its only a matter of how shika will catch them with SP jutsu. Shika can cause a diversion with false explosive tags, he could draw out their attack, dodge then catch them with SP jutsu ect ect.

So, since a plan of attack is already there then its only a matter of catching kiba and akamaru. Also, since kiba and akamaru have no way around shika SP jutsu, they will get caught.

Of manga feats, kiba has hit about two of the nine people hes attacked in the series with getsuga. Meanwhile, shika has caught everyone with SP jutsu he was aiming for. Even hidan knew what Shika was doing but shika still caught hidan with skill and wits.

Kiba cant win the fight, shika wins!

Dagoro
05-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Of manga feats, kiba has hit about two of the nine people hes attacked in the series with getsuga. Meanwhile, shika has caught everyone with SP jutsu he was aiming for. Even hidan knew what Shika was doing but shika still caught hidan with skill and wits.

Shikamaru caught Hidan 3 times. The first time was during the asuma fight, and he only caught hidan after he stepped into the glyph to perform his ritual. Before that Hidan easily dodged this Kage mane while fighting Asuma at the same time.

The second time was with a surprise attack and the third was during the commotion of their fight with Both hidan and Kazuzu.

On a one on one fight against an opponent like Kiba, who attacks with speed/spinning effect to produced large forces and impact his Kage mane is at a disavantage. Getsuga is not completely linear, using dynamic marking Kiba and Akamaru can follow thier targets even if they move. So unless Shika can stop Twin cerebus getsuga, which is huge and not linear with his Kage mane hes screwed, and there is no manga pannels of him ever holding something like that.

lamps123
05-16-2009, 04:08 PM
But shika already knows how kiba fights and his SP jutsu can give shika the time he needs to come up with a more complex strategy is his basic plan wont beat kiba and akamaru. So, since shika will already know how to fight kiba and akamaru because hes seen them fight many times. Its only a matter of how shika will catch them with SP jutsu. Shika can cause a diversion with false explosive tags, he could draw out their attack, dodge then catch them with SP jutsu ect ect.

So, since a plan of attack is already there then its only a matter of catching kiba and akamaru. Also, since kiba and akamaru have no way around shika SP jutsu, they will get caught.

Kiba cant win the fight, shika wins!
i agreee shikamaru is really smart,he might find a way since he knows how kiba fights.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 07:08 PM
Shikamaru caught Hidan 3 times. The first time was during the asuma fight, and he only caught hidan after he stepped into the glyph to perform his ritual. Before that Hidan easily dodged this Kage mane while fighting Asuma at the same time.

The second time was with a surprise attack and the third was during the commotion of their fight with Both hidan and Kazuzu.

On a one on one fight against an opponent like Kiba, who attacks with speed/spinning effect to produced large forces and impact his Kage mane is at a disavantage. Getsuga is not completely linear, using dynamic marking Kiba and Akamaru can follow thier targets even if they move. So unless Shika can stop Twin cerebus getsuga, which is huge and not linear with his Kage mane hes screwed, and there is no manga pannels of him ever holding something like that.

What? Shika caught hidan when it was him vs hidan and kakashi vs kakuzu. Hidan dodged his SP until shika charged in and caught hidan with SP after delivering a punch. I would show you the panel but the link thing isnt working.

How is SP at a disadvantage? I think you have it backwards because kibas fast wild movements are at a disadvantage because he could step or land right on a shadow of shikas.

And shika knows how getsuga works. Hes seen it many times and will know how to counter it. And because shika is on the ground kiba and akamaru will have to attack shika on the ground leaving them open for SP jutsu. Its easy, shika anticiaptes kiba and akamarus attack and dodges it while leaving a shadow where he was as a trap, thus theyre both caught.

honestly, I dont see how kiba and aka could win this fight unless shika ran out of chakra making his shadow jutsus ineffective otherwise shika will trap, catch and beat kiba.

Kiba has aka, beast mimicry, getsuga and giant dog getsuga.

Shika has SP, shadow sewing, Shadow chakra blade possesion "asumas blade", tool mastery and coordination with kunai, explosive kunai, explosive tags, invisible wire, light grenades "like he used against katsuya to extend his shadow" and smoke bombs ect ect.

So, if kiba and aka use beast mimicry to attack shika with taijutsu they will get caught with SP. If they attack with getsuga they will get caught with SP when they hit the ground trying to attack shika. If they use the giant dog getsuga it will be the same.

Meanwhile, if shika tries to catch kiba or aka with SP all they can do is jump, but Shadow sewing can attack them in mid air and SP can catch them when they hit the ground. If shika tries to capture them with shadow sewing they can run and dodge, but they will get caught with SP on the ground.

So, wether its land or air shika will capture kiba and aka thus winning the fight.

TheSixthHokage
05-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Just capturing your opponent means nothing and that's why Shikamaru will lose, he has nothing to get the "knock-out punch." Kiba DOES, in fact his Cerebus Fang over Fang is insanely strong and would probably kill Shikamaru if it was a direct hit.

Shika has.... what? Sure he can devise great strategies but what does he have for abilities? They are all shadow ninjutsu that are useless in a 1 on 1 situation.

You guys took WAY too much from the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc, Shikamaru is a great leader, but not a great fighter...at all. In fact, anyone else, even TenTen has more offensive capabilities than he does.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Just capturing your opponent means nothing and that's why Shikamaru will lose, he has nothing to get the "knock-out punch." Kiba DOES, in fact his Cerebus Fang over Fang is insanely strong and would probably kill Shikamaru if it was a direct hit.

Shika has.... what? Sure he can devise great strategies but what does he have for abilities? They are all shadow ninjutsu that are useless in a 1 on 1 situation.

You guys took WAY too much from the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc, Shikamaru is a great leader, but not a great fighter...at all. In fact, anyone else, even TenTen has more offensive capabilities than he does.

LMAO, so when shika throws a kunai into kiba and akas throat they will be OK. Or when shika runs them at full spead head first into a concrete wall theyre OK. Or when shika blows them to pieces with an explosive theyre OK. NO!!!

And last but not least a jutsu I fogot to add is shikas Shadow strangle jutsu he can use to choke his opponent out, just like he would do to kiba and akamaru, lol.

For crying out load shika can make his opponent stab himself to death with his own kunai, lmao.

Forgot to add the Shadow Strangle jutsu:cool:

BlackSaint
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
LMAO, so when shika throws a kunai into kiba and akas throat they will be OK. Or when shika runs them at full spead head first into a concrete wall theyre OK. Or when shika blows them to pieces with an explosive theyre OK. NO!!!

And last but not least a jutsu I fogot to add is shikas Shadow strangle jutsu he can use to choke his opponent out, just like he would do to kiba and akamaru, lol.

For crying out load shika can make his opponent stab himself to death with his own kunai, lmao.

Tell me how shika can escape from this?

http://narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=203&p=16

http://narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=203&p=18

TheSixthHokage
05-16-2009, 09:41 PM

He can use it for 5 minutes on one target, and most logically less on two. What would he do against two targets with superior combat abilities? With no Kakashi, Chouji or Ino, he's a weakling.

superninja
05-16-2009, 10:20 PM
I'll try to be objective about this, Shika is definitely not a weakling on his own coz he fought against Tayuya on his own and against Hidan, so Shika is individually pretty strong. And Shika would most definitely not be able to hold Kiba/Akamaru fusion with his shadow coz that beast is too strong for that. I think you can beat Shikamaru if you keep him constantly on the defense so he doesn't figure out a way to attack you. By that I mean he should be involved in a physical work out so he won't have time to do anything clever. In other words, don't let Shika out of sight.
So, Shikamaru vs Kankuro, I will give this to Kankuro. Shikamaru can destroy the puppets with his shadow sewing, but the poison cloud is something he would have to worry about. Shika will be on the run, if Kankuro keeps his eyes on him and stays hidden then Shikamaru would lose.

TheSixthHokage
05-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Everyone seems to think Shikamaru can formulate strategies while fighting, no not really. Against Hidan and Kakuzu, he had pre-fight data and had resources, i.e. Kakashi, Chouji and Ino. With Tatuya he was pretty much seconds away from being killed until Temari arrived and saved his ass.

Kiba and Akamaru in Beat Mimicry and Cerebus mode are WAY too aggressive for Shikamaru to formulate a plan, he'd be taken out too quickly. His shadow ninjutsu is based on his vision. Kiba'd simply throw a smoke bomb after Akamaru's dynamic marking and it's done with one Dual Fang over Fang.

Kiba wins, undoubtedly.

A leader and strategist may be the most valuable person in a team, but that doesn't mean he's strong individually. Shikamaru is not a combat-type shinobi, in fact, in a 1 on 1 fight, he's probably one of the worst. In a 2 on 2, or more, there probably isn't a shinobi better, but in this circumstance where he has no place to hide and cannot sit and strategize, he's very vulnerable.

maddog
05-17-2009, 10:39 AM
like Superninja, i'll try to be as objective as possible.

i agree with dagoro that creating scenarios is useless because we can skew up the outcome. let's stick to facts, and a few speculated outcome from the facts presented.

i disagree with TSH. Shikamaru is not a useless shinobi when it comes to one on one fights. he showed that against Temari and Tayuya. a good startegist is a good shinobi. fights are never won by sheer strength alone. startegy plays a very big part. i don't think Tenten will win against Shikamaru. a team leader, without his members can survive a fight because he knows how to plan the situation. a member without his leader will have difficulty. a "pawn" moves only forward. but a "knight" supports, and attacks as well.

taking chess into consideration, because we have already mentioned that Shika was likened to a "knight", i will liken Kiba and Akamaru as the "rook". why? because of brute strength, and sturdy defense. but, a "knight" often captures a rook using deception and strategy. a rook will have difficulty capturing a "knight", because a "knight" does not threaten head-on, they threaten with L-movements, it takes them away from a "rook's" threatening state. a rook only threatens horizontally and vertically, any distance. therefore, a "knight" can easily capture a "rook" when the "rook" is trapped. and it's easy to trap a rook. but, chess players know that you can never trap a "knight" one on one. you can only trap a "knight" by double threats wherein moving the "knight" becomes an illegal move, or just deciding that the "knight" becomes a sacrificial piece.

that's why i think Shikamaru can win against Kiba. Kiba's brute strength attacks head-on. Dagoro, Blacksaint, and TSH proved that if it's a head-on battle, Shika will lose. i'm sure that he will, based on Kiba's strength. but, Shika will not battle head-on. there was no battle that he fought head-on. Temari was attacking, he waited. Tayuya was attacking, he dodged. answer to Blacksaint's question, (how will shika escape), he will dodge, he will run, and he will hide like a coward. but he will attack after Kiba attacks. and Kiba will surely attack because we know that attacking is all that he has in his arsenal. he has no choice but to attack. he knows if he waits, he will lose.

in summary, Kiba will do the first attack in the match. it will be a massive attack. if the attack hits, we wins. if he misses, he loses...

Servo
05-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Kiba and Akamaru in Beat Mimicry and Cerebus mode are WAY too aggressive for Shikamaru to formulate a plan, he'd be taken out too quickly. His shadow ninjutsu is based on his vision. Kiba'd simply throw a smoke bomb after Akamaru's dynamic marking and it's done with one Dual Fang over Fang.

Very true, but Shika likely knows Kiba so well by this point that it wouldn't take him a lot of time to come up with a plan. Especially with how quickly his mind works.

TheSixthHokage
05-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Very true, but Shika likely knows Kiba so well by this point that it wouldn't take him a lot of time to come up with a plan. Especially with how quickly his mind works.

Well, against Temari he used the shadow cover of the arena to formulate a plan. Against Tatuya he was basically using pure instinct and was nearly killed for it and against Hidan and Kakuzu he had a previous battle to help him plan. If Kiba and Akamaru stayed on him, which they woud, he would have no time to think -- he's a genius, not a super computer. He needs time to come up with something and he has almost nothing to work with.

Servo
05-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, against Temari he used the shadow cover of the arena to formulate a plan. Against Tatuya he was basically using pure instinct and was nearly killed for it and against Hidan and Kakuzu he had a previous battle to help him plan. If Kiba and Akamaru stayed on him, which they woud, he would have no time to think -- he's a genius, not a super computer. He needs time to come up with something and he has almost nothing to work with.

What I mean is, against all those other opponents, Shika basically didn't have much if anything to go on. With Kiba, he's seen him in battle many times, thus knows what he is capable of. He could probably come up with a strategy immediately against him. And all it would take is for them to get caught in shadow possession one time, and it's over.

TheSixthHokage
05-17-2009, 02:02 PM
What I mean is, against all those other opponents, Shika basically didn't have much if anything to go on. With Kiba, he's seen him in battle many times, thus knows what he is capable of. He could probably come up with a strategy immediately against him. And all it would take is for them to get caught in shadow possession one time, and it's over.

Kiba also knows Shikamaru's talents and possesses far more agility and attack power, Shikamaru has nothing in his inventory that can match what Kiba brings to the table.

Wolverine
05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
New Fight...

Juugo vs Shino...

poolangya
05-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Shikamaru vs Kiba+Akamaru

Depending on the weapons and equipment of Shikamaru, Kiba might lose this. But if Kiba relentlessly attacks Shikamaru and wont give shikamaru enough time to formulate on his next moves ( based on shika's capabilities "chakra, weapons", terrain, and enemy's movements), which by the way, is really his fighting style, I don't think shikamaru stands a chance. Kiba 7-3 Shikamaru. Kiba wins this.

Juugo vs shino

both of them has a lot of potential with regards to their fighting abilities and jutsu's. Juugo has more advantage in taijutsu, his ninjutsu may not be bad either. Shino fights mid-long range, but prefers long range because his taijutsu might suck ( hasn't shown any as far as i can recall ). this will boil down to the sanity to strategize the next move and Shino has a far margin of advantage over juugo on this one. Juugo goes berserk, all he do is attack. no more thinking, just reach the opponent then attack. If shino doesn't get scared(if he has this emotion at all) then shino has all the advantage he needs to trap a bloodlusted but predictable opponent, and win. Shino 6-4 Juugo. shino wins this imo.

Dagoro
05-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Juugo takes this soly because of air cannon abilitites.

superninja
05-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Shino vs Yuugo

Shino could win because I think he has improved since time skip. But we haven't seen much of him in shipuden. Yuugo would air canon Shino's bugs and jump to get Shino. Shino can use a bug clone of himself so Yuugo would get more bugs once he hits the clone. But Yuugo prob has a lot of chakra in his cs2 so he wouldn't get drained fast. Still he would be covered by bugs and that would bug him. Shino wins this, he has the bugs and Yuugo can't get rid of them.

Myth
05-17-2009, 05:40 PM
lol knowing shino his bugss would have already clogged up those air holes b4 the fight... shino would win cause juggo is more of a close range fighter with limited or no longe range abilties.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-17-2009, 11:04 PM
As for those who think Shika cant beat kiba because he has no time to formulate a plan here is just proof of what ive been saying the whole time.

My link thing isnt working so fell free to check.
shika catches his opponent hidan in chapter 324/11, then uses the time to figure out hidans ability and how to counter it in chapter 324/16. thus showing how shika can use his SP to buy time to figure out a abilites, attacks, defense ect.

Shika wins.

Juugo vs Shino?

Shino has the distance advantage and pretty good taijutsu while juugo has an air canon and super strong taijutsu.

I call this one a draw.

TheSixthHokage
05-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Juugo versus Shino

I'd give it to Juugo, Shino is not an aggressive fighter and he is not good in close combat, while Juugo is a taijutsu monster. I see Shino down before he can formulate a strategy with his bugs.

It'd be close though, 6 pts to 4.

Silverblade
05-18-2009, 01:50 AM
Shino would win. I can see Juugo. CREEPY CRAWLY MOTHERFUCKERS AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then after the kicking and screaming no more chakra for Juugo.

What taijutsu is going to do to teeny tiny bugs?

Wolverine
05-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Yeah but what happens when Juugo goes CS2....thats a totally different scenario then...:D

superninja
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Sasori (akatsuki) vs Kimimaro, Kabuto (part one) and Kidoumaro (sound team).

fight location is the forest where Neji and Kidoumaro fought. So Kidoumaro can camp better.

TheSixthHokage
05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Sasori
Possesses near invincibility and a collection of 1000 puppets;
Has poison attacks;
Is kage level;

Two Jonins (Kabuto and Kimimaro) and one Chunin (Kidomaru) do not equal one Kage.

I'd say even IF Team Kabuto won, at least two of them would be killed, but regardless I think out of ten battles, it'd be 7 -3, Sasori.

Dagoro
05-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Sasori takes it with mid-difficulty.

The biggest threat here is Kidomaru since the forest gives him cover while he fires. Iron sand-world order pwns anything those three can dish out.

poolangya
05-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Sasori (akatsuki) vs Kimimaro, Kabuto (part one) and Kidoumaro (sound team)

kimimaro will die faster, he is sick and then will be poisoned, yes sasori will be able to hit him with his poison attacks. Kabuto also wont be able to defend against poison and without sasori's poison samples he too will not be able to prevent it. kidoumaro will die the fastest. Sasori 10-0 Kimimaru+kabuto+kidoumaru. Sasori pwns them all.

Silverblade
05-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Sasori would slay them all. :\

Not having knowledge of puppets could of made him the most toughest Akatsuki member, unless you're an Uchiha. You also have to remember that Sasori can use high ranked poison. Like Chiyo said if he lands a blow on you it could be fatal.

Kabuto will get his ass stomped. By Hiruko's tail.
Kimimaru would get owned by Iron sand.
Kidomaru will get owned by world order. His spider army can't do shit.

superninja
05-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Sasori - probably too much for them. Kimimaro wouldn't get poisoned easily, he can create a bone shield to shield himself from the poison needles. Poison gas might get him, but Kimimaro is good at dodging as well so let's say he escapes that. Kabuto would be more vulnerable, he can use his traveling underground to escape the needle barrage. Then he would be able to cut through the puppet with his chakra scalpels. If he gets that scorpion puppet from behind that is. Kimimaro could even fight directly since he would have some bone shield. Kimimaro and Kabuto together - they defeat the scorpion puppet. Then the real Sasori would have to come out. Kidoumaro then snipes him through the heart. So they could win.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Sasori is strong, but his attacks wont work against kimimaru who cant be hurt by physical attacks. And kabuto has genjutsu to use against sasori also with prior knowledge of sasori since hes was the one that sent kabuto to spy on Oro. And last but not least kidomaru is a long distance attacking strategist who can stay covered and pic off sasoris life tube with that super arrow attack.

Translation, sasori may take out one or two of them but sasori doesnt have that much of a chance against such a team of shinobi.

Myth
05-18-2009, 10:26 PM
sasori would slap them both in his sleep... none of them no how he fights or wear he sets his traps 1 touch of a weapon n they are dead kmim's bones don't help against poison that attacks ur cells....

Sasori got this easily... ppl still dnt get tht he threw the fight vs chiyo n sakura he's the second strongest akatsuki member after itachi.. n he isn't that much weaker... itachi nd sasori were the top dogs in akatsuki along with oro before he left those 3 held it down with pain holding them down n madara holding pain down...

Konnaha_yellow_flash
05-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Sasori cannot win this fight against such a team of shinobi. how is sasori going to stop C2 kimimarro? How is sasori going to stop from getting caught in a genjutsu and raped by the others while hes in an illusion? Hows sasori going to get away from kidomarus C2 arrow, get out of a spider web trap or even attack kido because sasori has to see his opponent for the puppets to attack, lol.

Sasori cant win this fight with numbers, poison or iron sand.

BlackSaint
05-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Sasori cannot win this fight against such a team of shinobi. how is sasori going to stop C2 kimimarro? How is sasori going to stop from getting caught in a genjutsu and raped by the others while hes in an illusion? Hows sasori going to get away from kidomarus C2 arrow, get out of a spider web trap or even attack kido because sasori has to see his opponent for the puppets to attack, lol.

Sasori is a puppet, Kabuto genjutsu wont work. I dont even think kabuto would be a threat. And his medical ninjutsu wont work on sasori cuz hes a puppet. So that leaves two. Iron sand would give kimimaro hard time like gaaras sand, plus poison and his over 100 puppets. And last kidomaru is finished after one dose of poison from hiruko tail.

TheSixthHokage
05-18-2009, 11:57 PM
9 people give it to Sasori, 1 (KYF) gives it to the Sound Team... wow, this is exactly like any other debate he's been in, I am just surprised it's not the majority of the board fighting with him over Sasuke as we typically do...

Myth
05-18-2009, 11:57 PM

u do understand that these are mere children for sasori right? deidara could take out the 3 of em blind folded n he himself said sasori is the superior 1 between the 2...

Sasori can easily win this fight with posion since last i checked none of them are immune to it or not that he even uses it.. the only person who knew how he fights was chiyo cause they were family...

There aren't to many shinobi that can beat him.. he;'d even give itachi and jiraiya problems and those 2 can pretty much own most of the guys in naruto...

Im not going to argue this but just going off from what i have seen not kabuto or spiderman has shown anything remotly lethal enough to beat sasori kimiaru is the only promising 1 but even his bones cannot stop sasori's poison..

FYI garras regular sand >kimis bones ironsand>garras sand

lmfaooo at illusion u think an illusion sakura was able to break sasori wouldn't ROFLLL

Silverblade
05-19-2009, 12:05 AM

Yeah i agree with you man. Great points /sarcasm.

You know what.

Sasori > Sound Team > Faggots and KYF

Okay? Good. The sound shinobi are mere pawns. Got that? Orochimaru minions ARE PAWNS

New fight - Jiraiya v. Sage Naruto

Handicaps ~ No Kyuubi and Jiraiya can use Ma/Pa for natural energy. Nothing else.

TheSixthHokage
05-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Yeah i agree with you man. Great points /sarcasm.

You know what.

Sasori > Sound Team > Faggots and KYF

Okay? Good. The sound shinobi are mere pawns. Got that?

Handicaps ~ No Kyuubi and Jiraiya can use Ma/Pa for natural energy. Nothing else.

Good show.

Orochimaru > Sound; Orochimaru/Sasori -> Akatsuki; Sasori > Sound.

Jiraiya versus Sage Naruto

So Ma and Pa can gather energy for him to enter Sage Mode, but they won't do genjutsu for him?

I think Jiraiya's battle experience would come in here, but Naruto's superior senjutsu would probably balance it out. FRS > Rasengan and Naruto has more chakra capacity naturally anyways. It'd be close, I'd score it 6 - 4 Naruto (out of ten battles).

Dagoro
05-19-2009, 12:19 AM

That would be an interesting match. Since Ma and Pa are limited to gathering NE only i'll give to Naruto due to FRS.

Myth
05-19-2009, 12:21 AM
naruto would win by outlasting j-man or catching him like he caught pain..... but idk jiriaya's experience plus naruto was his student plays well for jiraiya. im sure jiraiya would bother with it for a few seconds till he saw a girl then i'd bet my ass he'd say nxt time naruto nd leave.

maddog
05-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Jiriaya. for fighting experience and array of other jutsus...

Silverblade
05-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Naruto > Jiraya. With all of that experience he couldn't kill Pain. Plus he had two toads on his shoulder.

Naruto is stronger than Jiraiya in sage mode. IMO. His strength was amazing. Like when Jiraiya kicked Animal and Human realm, they didn't die. But if Naruto punches Jiraiya that could instantly end him.

WOOOHOOOOOO 1000th post.

Wolverine
05-19-2009, 02:42 AM
Jiraiya may have a wider array of jutsus. But Naruto's jutsus are stronger, more powerful. His speed is greater than Jman. His endurance is greater than Jman. Come on now, Naruto has perfected Sage Mode and Jman didn't. So Naruto's attributes are better than Jman.

Jman might be a better strategiser, but there's nothing much he can do in the face of overwhelming power. The frogs said it themselves, Naruto > Jman. So I'd definitely give this to Naruto.

If it were base Naruto vs base Jman, I might have said Jman.....but Sage Mode versions......Naruto undoubtedly...

Matthekage
05-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Naruto is now just too broken. Unfortunately, He would kick J-mans ass. Sage mode, kyuubi juice, unending clone troopers and a completed flying jutsu of death. Too much for J'.

Wolverine
05-19-2009, 03:07 AM
Nah.....no Kyubi option for Naruto. But he'd still win...

superninja
05-19-2009, 05:25 AM
Naruto has more chakra and a better sage mode, Jiraiya has more jutsus. I give this to Jiraiya coz he can make a deadly barrier Naruto wouldn't be able to see.
Naruto can throw two FRS per one sage mode and then he needs to recharge. Jiraiya in his base form wouldn't be stupid to fight close range with Naruto who is in sage mode. On the other hand Jiraiya in hermit mode would gain the endurance and strength and speed to keep up with sage Naruto. I don't think he would get KO with one punch while in hermit mode. Jiraiya wins this by using his big scroll and unsealing the amateratsu he sealed from that time he met Itachi. Naruto gets burned with amateratsu even in sage mode. haha ::cool:

Wolverine
05-19-2009, 05:31 AM
Naruto has more chakra and a better sage mode, Jiraiya has more jutsus. I give this to Jiraiya coz he can make a deadly barrier Naruto wouldn't be able to see.
Naruto can throw two FRS per one sage mode and then he needs to recharge. Jiraiya in his base form wouldn't be stupid to fight close range with Naruto who is in sage mode. On the other hand Jiraiya in hermit mode would gain the endurance and strength and speed to keep up with sage Naruto. I don't think he would get KO with one punch while in hermit mode. Jiraiya wins this by using his big scroll and unsealing the amateratsu he sealed from that time he met Itachi. Naruto gets burned with amateratsu even in sage mode. haha ::cool:

What I really want to know is, "Are only the last lines a joke....or the entire post ??"

superninja
05-19-2009, 06:56 AM
What I really want to know is, "Are only the last lines a joke....or the entire post ??"

It's not a joke. I am serious, Jiraiya would win because of his sealing an barrier knowledge as well as his insight in sage mode. That is why base Jiraiya wouldn't fist fight sage mode Naruto like Pein did, but Hermit mode Jiraiya would have the speed and endurance to endure a close fight with sage Naruto. Get it?

movalle
05-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Naruto has perfected sage mode while j-man is still in hermit mode and naruto has the advantage and depending on location he might have the best chance of winning.