PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Nexus
06-28-2007, 09:48 PM
ah but that was before the timeskip but i agree oro in healthy form is to much for kakashi.

Honestly, it can be at any time in Naruto, Kakashi can't defeat Orochimaru.

MikeyM1979
06-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Honestly, it can be at any time in Naruto, Kakashi can't defeat Orochimaru.I agree. Although, his only real chance would be using his MS. And even then, it's not a guarantee. More like a swing and miss situation.

Orochimaru
Tons of jutsu's (elemental, forbidden, advanced) (I don't really need to explain this one)
Way more experience (Well, it's true. It'd be something that'd work against Kakashi.)
Durable (He took a rather large ass whipping from Tsunade and didn't die)
Extremely hard to kill (You guys know I'm right!)
Physically strong (He was able to punch 4 tailed Naruto and budge him, no? I'd say that's pretty strong for a Sannin who doesn't specialize in brute strength)
Good tactician (His plan on fighting Sarutobi was nearly flawless. Of course, he didn't count on getting his jutsu's taken away, but still)
Good with weapons (He's pretty good at using his sword during battles. Sarutobi and Tsunade know this very well)
Chakra (I think it's safe to assume Orochimaru has more chakra than Kakashi lol)

Kakashi
Speed (He seems pretty fast on his feet sometimes. I think it'd work for him pretty well)
Raikiri (This is one of his strongest moves, and his only original move. Not sure how useful it'd be, since it didn't even impress Orochimaru)
Number of jutsu (Kakashi is the copy ninja. He has at least 1000 jutsu at his disposal. While we do know that Orochimaru has tons of jutsu also, I think Kakashi would show more versatility)
Mankekyou Sharingan (His one MS move, if he can hit it, has the potential to end the fight right there and then)
Sharingan (Orochimaru has a weakness to the Sharingan. That's been proven by both Itachi and Sasuke)

AnticitizenOne
06-28-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't really think that Kakashi could defeat Orochimaru, but since Kakashi revealed his Mangekyou Sharingan, every single battle with him is now a matter of speculation and what is going on at the particular time of the fight. He could sneak up on ANYONE and eliminate them with his Mangekyou Sharingan, if they were say sleeping or doing something else where they were completely off guard. So long as he could sneak up on them and get close enough to SEE them then they could get killed by the Mangekyou Sharingan. The fact is that Kakashi has the potential to kill any person in the Narutoverse with his single move, so long as he caught them off guard. Which, believe it or not, can happen to anyone and everyone. The same is not true with Orochimaru, so I say he could kill him, but in a straight fight where they both knew what was going on then I say he loses.

It's the same way with Itachi, that's why I don't like any matchups which involve these people with unconditional powers that can obliterate anything with A SINGLE LOOK. I say another vs is in order.

Sasori and Deidara vs Sasuke and Naruto
I say Sasori and Deidara, just because Deidara is nearly defeating Sasuke now, and Naruto could barely go against Deidara with Kakashi's help let alone without it. Sasori's stronger than Deidara, and his puppets are impressive enough to surround and kill Sasuke and Naruto quickly, they have no techniques that have massive areas of effect (except Sasuke's Katon techniques but he can't keep those up forever). Of course if Naruto pulled his BS strategy of putting on more tails until he stood a chance nobody could win, so let's say tail-less Naruto or Naruto only up to one tail.

yondaimehokage16
06-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I agree. Although, his only real chance would be using his MS. And even then, it's not a guarantee. More like a swing and miss situation.

Orochimaru
Tons of jutsu's (elemental, forbidden, advanced) (I don't really need to explain this one)
Way more experience (Well, it's true. It'd be something that'd work against Kakashi.)
Durable (He took a rather large ass whipping from Tsunade and didn't die)
Extremely hard to kill (You guys know I'm right!)
Physically strong (He was able to punch 4 tailed Naruto and budge him, no? I'd say that's pretty strong for a Sannin who doesn't specialize in brute strength)
Good tactician (His plan on fighting Sarutobi was nearly flawless. Of course, he didn't count on getting his jutsu's taken away, but still)
Good with weapons (He's pretty good at using his sword during battles. Sarutobi and Tsunade know this very well)
Chakra (I think it's safe to assume Orochimaru has more chakra than Kakashi lol)

Kakashi
Speed (He seems pretty fast on his feet sometimes. I think it'd work for him pretty well)
Raikiri (This is one of his strongest moves, and his only original move. Not sure how useful it'd be, since it didn't even impress Orochimaru)
Number of jutsu (Kakashi is the copy ninja. He has at least 1000 jutsu at his disposal. While we do know that Orochimaru has tons of jutsu also, I think Kakashi would show more versatility)
Mankekyou Sharingan (His one MS move, if he can hit it, has the potential to end the fight right there and then)
Sharingan (Orochimaru has a weakness to the Sharingan. That's been proven by both Itachi and Sasuke)

Amazing writing i mean you actually wasted like 2 min of your life on that wow i gotta say nice work.:D

back to topic kakashi was scared of oro if they had to fight now i don't think he wouuld be oro would have a hard time since kakashi has the sharingan and is fast as hell and can use 4 elements. with that said he has the mks which can transport oro's head to a different dimension killing him for good. he has loads of expereience himself he did fight a guy as old or older than the shodaime and manged to kill him 2 times and in my eyes oro can't beat kakuzu.

i think oro will win in the end but you are underestimating kakashi he will last much much longer than we think.

Kaine
06-29-2007, 03:39 AM
if kakashi manages to control ms in its fully form
,since he couldn't "teleport" in another dimension deidara fully,he will kill orochimaru easy.On the other hand i think that it was mentioned that orochimaru when he fought sarutobi.If i am correct then kakashi stands no chance the edo tensei pawns all...

Shrike
06-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Sasori and Deidara would slaughter Naruto and Sasuke.
There is no much to discuss there, Satetsu Kaihou (Iron Sand:World Model) would be enough for both. Sasuke is fast, but wherever he runs there will be a huge amount of poisoned thorns. And if he just stops for a second, one guided C1 missile would blow him to hell. Naruto will easily get killed by the poison, his dodge has terrible rating.
That would actually be an overkill.
If you count KN, then do not forget that Akatuski have means to fight the Bijuu. Hidan and Kakuzu were unscratched after defeating 2 tails. Maybe their rings have something to do with it, but either way KN would get dealt with.

Nexus
06-29-2007, 04:27 AM
I vote for Sasori and Deidara... Those two have a lot of powerful jutsus and battle experience under their belt over Naruto and Sasuke. I say that Sasuke would do the best between him and Naruto because of his vast improvement.

Trey
06-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Even if the MS doesn't hit directly (sending the whole body to another dimension), it can still leave the person immobile. If Kakashi aims at the torso area, he has a chance to send Orochimaru's midsection to another dimension. Imagine Orochimaru with nothing but his head and limbs.

garra.
06-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Even if the MS doesn't hit directly (sending the whole body to another dimension), it can still leave the person immobile. If Kakashi aims at the torso area, he has a chance to send Orochimaru's midsection to another dimension. Imagine Orochimaru with nothing but his head and limbs.

oro would probley just turn into white snakes and then reform:(
oro would win hands down but kakishi does kick some serious ass
go kakashi:)

Trey
06-29-2007, 05:07 PM
I doubt Orochimaru can life without a heart, lungs, intestine, etc. Also, that's the area where most of your chakra eminates. So, I doubt he could do anything in that form except die slowly.

Kore
06-29-2007, 05:12 PM
how about neji versus kakashi? i would like to think that kakashi would win the battle...but with the byakugan and his kaiten, would kakashi be able to land a hit? and not to mention that neji is fairly fast too.

if this has been bought up already sorry, i didn't feel liek reading through 17 pages of posts.

Nexus
06-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Now, this would be a nice fight to see as both ninjas would have the chance to defend against another powerful Doujutsu. I say that Kakashi will win this one since Kakashi's Taijutsu's pretty good, thinking ability is up there with Shikamaru's and his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu skills are on point (not to mention the MS and the vast battle experience that he has). Neji would have his hands full with this challenge...

MikeyM1979
06-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Hm. Tough one. Very. But I'd have to give it to Kakashi. Simply because he doesn't rely on only taijutsu. Neji does. Kakashi has more tools to use in his fight. Lots of jutsu's, which normally I talk about how lots of jutsu's don't always matter, but in the case of going up against a strict taijutsu user, any jutsu would come in handy. I believe Kakashi is much faster than Neji, and I think his Sharingan will also come in quite handy.

Sorry Trey. =\

Trey
06-29-2007, 07:16 PM
It's aight Mikey.

I agree that Neji would have his hands full with Kakashi, but Neji's ultimate defense is nigh impossible to circumvent (exteme speed doesn't matter when the defense is raised instantaneously). It's just a matter of what range the fight occurs at and who's stamina holds out longer.

Vengeance
06-30-2007, 05:10 PM
If the two fighters never met & nether knew about each others kekkei genkai or even heard of them; I'd say Neji would win. But sense Kakashi should know all about the Hyuga clan I don't think he'll be dumb enough to try & beat Neji using taijutsu. I give the fight to Kakashi. Kakashi can just stay underground & attack with shadow clones to avoid Neji's byakugan. Travel under Neji & wait for the right moment to srtike; finishing Neji with Raikiri.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 06:30 PM
It's aight Mikey.

I agree that Neji would have his hands full with Kakashi, but Neji's ultimate defense is nigh impossible to circumvent (exteme speed doesn't matter when the defense is raised instantaneously). It's just a matter of what range the fight occurs at and who's stamina holds out longer.Understood. But what happens if Neji decides to go into Extreme Defense mode? He'd literally be a sitting duck waiting to get plucked. At that point, Kakashi could do a number of attacks and pull them all of, even his MS. Well, that's assuming Neji uses his huge defense for nothing. Which I doubt.

Trey
06-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Exactly. Which is why it all comes down to stamina. Kakashi could pull off jutsus, which will only be countered by Neji's Kaiten. And Kakashi knows not to get into Neji's taijutsu range, or he's finished. And clones won't work on Neji, since he has the Byakugan. So it all comes down to stamina.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Exactly. Which is why it all comes down to stamina. Kakashi could pull off jutsus, which will only be countered by Neji's Kaiten. And Kakashi knows not to get into Neji's taijutsu range, or he's finished. And clones won't work on Neji, since he has the Byakugan. So it all comes down to stamina.

just cause he will come close to neji's range with taijutsu desn't mean he is dead he is without a doubt faster than him and is much more smarter not to mention all the jutsu he can use all he has to do is pull out 1000 bushinns while neji is fighting them hide under groound either charge mks or power up with chidori once he pops up neji is gone. and stamina is not the question here naruto has more stamina than anyone we know that doesn't mean he will win fights cause he can out last his oppenents.

at last neji is a good fighter but how could you even think kakashi can be defeated by him please save your breath cause if those 2 fought kakashi would lay his ass out.

AnticitizenOne
06-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Neji's Kaiten isn't godly, it could not fight off Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan attack, and it probably couldn't counter certain high level techniques. I find myself agreeing with yondaimehokage in saying that it doesn't matter about Taijutsu range because so long as Neji can't hit anything it doesn't matter. Kakashi's Sharingan could probably predict Neji's Jyuuken or his Sixty Four Palms attacks, avoiding them or countering them. Kakashi has so many advantages I'm not sure why people are still arguing Neji's case.

Trey
06-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh, double team eh? It's time to do some countering:

just cause he will come close to neji's range with taijutsu desn't mean he is dead he is without a doubt faster than him and is much more smarter not to mention all the jutsu he can use all he has to do is pull out 1000 bushinns while neji is fighting them hide under groound either charge mks or power up with chidori once he pops up neji is gone. and stamina is not the question here naruto has more stamina than anyone we know that doesn't mean he will win fights cause he can out last his oppenents.

Without a doubt nothing.

It is not shown how fast of a taijutsu fighter Kakashi is. I mean, if he can move faster than Neji doing the 64 Palms, then he is obscenely fast. The only think Kakashi has on Neji is the MS, which I admit Neji jas no way of countering. However, as long as Neji's chakra output is larger than Kakashi's jutsu's, it's going to be Kaiten'd. So it does all come down to stamina/chakra supply.

Neji's Kaiten isn't godly, it could not fight off Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan attack, and it probably couldn't counter certain high level techniques. I find myself agreeing with yondaimehokage in saying that it doesn't matter about Taijutsu range because so long as Neji can't hit anything it doesn't matter. Kakashi's Sharingan could probably predict Neji's Jyuuken or his Sixty Four Palms attacks, avoiding them or countering them. Kakashi has so many advantages I'm not sure why people are still arguing Neji's case.

It's the most feasible ultimate defense in the Narutoverse so far, since it's instantaneous and depends on the user's skill.

Also, what do you mean Kakashi can handle Neji in a taijutsu battle? There is no way, since even if the MS can track Neji's movement, Kakashi probrably isn't fast enough to evade the attacks. Plus, Neji's new Empty Palm opens up long range possibilities, giving Neji another weapon agasint Kakashi. And I don't know I the (Kakashi's at least) Sharingan can predict chakra movement.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Oh, double team eh? It's time to do some countering:I'd help you in this double team, but I kind of don't agree that Neji > Kakashi. =\ So I'd be defending Neji's honor falsely.

Without a doubt nothing.FIGHT!

It is not shown how fast of a taijutsu fighter Kakashi is.True. But he is considered Gai's rival. And he must be that for a reason, and it certainly isn't because of who has better jutsu's. :p

I mean, if he can move faster than Neji doing the 64 Palms, then he is obscenely fast.He's fast, but I wouldn't say that fast. I think Kakashi would have to take every one of those hits, or somehow try and dodge them. I think the only ones who could actually take/counter/dodge that sort of attack would be Gai, Kimimaro, and Itachi.

The only think Kakashi has on Neji is the MS, which I admit Neji jas no way of countering. However, as long as Neji's chakra output is larger than Kakashi's jutsu's, it's going to be Kaiten'd. So it does all come down to stamina/chakra supply.Hm. I think you're correct on that one. Kakashi can dish out all the jutsu's he wants, and that'll only lower his stamina quickly. Look at what it did to him against Naruto and Sakura.

It's the most feasible ultimate defense in the Narutoverse so far, since it's instantaneous and depends on the user's skill.Indeed.

Also, what do you mean Kakashi can handle Neji in a taijutsu battle?Gai is arguably the best taijutsu user in Konoha. Gai is Kakashi's rival. Should I say more?

There is no way, since even if the MS can track Neji's movement, Kakashi probrably isn't fast enough to evade the attacks.What makes you think that? Neji isn't a speed demon like Lee or Gai. Neji is known for great technique, and breaking someone down methodically. I'd say Kakashi is more than fast enough to keep up with Neji's taijutsu.

Plus, Neji's new Empty Palm opens up long range possibilities, giving Neji another weapon agasint Kakashi.Assuming Kakashi just stands around and takes it. :p Although it would keep Kakashi on his toes.

And I don't know I the (Kakashi's at least) Sharingan can predict chakra movement.It doesn't. :p

Trey
06-30-2007, 07:11 PM
I forgot Kakashi is considered Gai's rival. I forgot since he hasn't really shown something to support that claim though. Seriously though, Neji can handle Gai and Lee pretty well until they go Gates, which is when they become almost godly taijutsu fighters. So I'd assume that Kakashi is at or below Gai's level when he doesn't have the Gates activated. And I think Neji could handle that.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I forgot Kakashi is considered Gai's rival. I forgot since he hasn't really shown something to support that claim though.You needing proof to see why they're rivals doesn't take away from the fact that they are rivals. :p

Seriously though, Neji can handle GaiI almost stopped reading after that.

What?? o_O I think Neji can hold his own until Gai decides to get serious, but I can't imagine Neji 'handling' Gai as if he were some Chuunin. Gai is one of Konoha's best Jounins, at Konoha's taijutsu master, while Neji is on the lower tier of the Jounins, I believe. Compared to Gai, anyway. Gai is much faster than Neji is, and he's much, much more powerful. Neji doesn't have the speed to block and counter all of Gai's attacks, and when he does block some of his stronger attacks, he'll take damage anyway, because of Gai's great strength. =\ Seriously. Neji handling Gai? Gai took on Akatsuki's powerhouse while Neji took a dip in a bubble.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 07:22 PM
I forgot Kakashi is considered Gai's rival. I forgot since he hasn't really shown something to support that claim though. Seriously though, Neji can handle Gai and Lee pretty well until they go Gates, which is when they become almost godly taijutsu fighters. So I'd assume that Kakashi is at or below Gai's level when he doesn't have the Gates activated. And I think Neji could handle that.

are you kidding me neji can handle gai first kakashi and now gai wow you are just full of surprises. lee's speed without the gates is enough with his lotus gai is more than enough speed even with his weights on.

Trey
06-30-2007, 07:23 PM
You needing proof to see why they're rivals doesn't take away from the fact that they are rivals. :p

I almost stopped reading after that.

What?? o_O I think Neji can hold his own until Gai decides to get serious, but I can't imagine Neji 'handling' Gai as if he were some Chuunin. Gai is one of Konoha's best Jounins, at Konoha's taijutsu master, while Neji is on the lower tier of the Jounins, I believe. Compared to Gai, anyway. Gai is much faster than Neji is, and he's much, much more powerful. Neji doesn't have the speed to block and counter all of Gai's attacks, and when he does block some of his stronger attacks, he'll take damage anyway, because of Gai's great strength. =\ Seriously. Neji handling Gai? Gai took on Akatsuki's powerhouse while Neji took a dip in a bubble.

I said he could prbrably handle Gai until he went Gates. This is me judging from what I've seen, not what is said about them. Gai hasn't shown that much speed in his fight against the Akatsuki, at least not to the magnitude of weights off Lee. And if Neji blocks an attack, he's taking no damage, whatsoever.

Also, Neji broke out of that bubble.

Distortion
06-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Let's not forget that Kakashi is also able to open some gates. Although nothing has been shown further then the first. =x

Neji < Kakashi. Why? Cause I said so, and cause Kakashi is way stronger then him. Which is why the Hokage never asks for Neji to lead Naruto in the missions but Kakashi. Not only because of his experience, but because he'll be the only one capable of bringing Naruto and the rest of the team back alive.

Kakashi = genius well rounded ninja. While Neji = taijutsu fighter who has never been seen to use handsigns. =O

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I said he could prbrably handle Gai until he went Gates. This is me judging from what I've seen, not what is said about them. Gai hasn't shown that much speed in his fight against the Akatsuki, at least not to the magnitude of weights off Lee. And if Neji blocks an attack, he's taking no damage, whatsoever.

Also, Neji broke out of that bubble.

that is what we both meant gai without the gates would pulverize neji you are full of surprises first kakashi and now gai who is next itachi.

at ditsortion when kakashi was climbing that mountain in the chunnin arc he said open and you see the 3rd gate opening.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
I said he could prbrably handle Gai until he went Gates.If by handle, you mean barely hold his own, then I agree. If by handle, you mean trump him in anyway, then, no.

This is me judging from what I've seen, not what is said about them.Yes, but you should also take into account what is also said about them. Especially if it's from the manga, and not just the anime.

And if Neji blocks an attack, he's taking no damage, whatsoever.One single punch from Gai can bring down a huge boulder as if it were punching down a mountain of soft cookie dough. What makes you think Neji would take no damage from that when blocking?

Also, Neji broke out of that bubble.And look how long it took him. o_O A damn Jounin who is a genius and the Hyuuga prodigy.

Kore
06-30-2007, 07:39 PM
the thing i think that would make it hard for kakashi is the fact that he can't 'block' neji's attacks...because they hit the organs. in order for kakashi to win he'd pretty much have to sustain no damage from neji...and i'm not sure he could do that. i feel that kakashi is all around a better nin...but if neji gets a few hits in he may wear kakashi down slowly. BUT kakashi is a genius and i don't think he'd use the sharingan on neji unless he had to. he can do all of his jutsu's without use of the sharingan....i think he'd only use the sharingan when neji would get close to him and try is 64 palm technique. also neji has no defense against long range types...and with MS i think kakashi could take him out, unless the jyuuken style has a kamehameha.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 07:45 PM
the thing i think that would make it hard for kakashi is the fact that he can't 'block' neji's attacks...He's certainly fast enough to block them. Hinata blocked many of Neji's attacks during their Chuunin exam fight. Kakashi can definitely do so, and more effectively.

because they hit the organs.Assuming Kakashi actually gets hit from that sort of strike.

in order for kakashi to win he'd pretty much have to sustain no damage from neji...Lord, forgive me for bringing this up......Naruto took sustained damage from Neji during their Chuunin exam fight. And he won. Kakashi > Naruto at the time, so I'm pretty sure Kakashi wouldn't die from one hit coming from Neji.

and i'm not sure he could do that.I don't think Kakashi would come out of the battle unscratched.

i feel that kakashi is all around a better nin...but if neji gets a few hits in he may wear kakashi down slowly.You mean the way he did against Naruto?

Oh wait. (TREY I'M SORRY! lol)

BUT kakashi is a genius and i don't think he'd use the sharingan on neji unless he had to.Are you kidding? Kakashi used his Sharingan against Sakura and Naruto in a sparring fight. What makes you think he would hesitate to use it against Neji?

he can do all of his jutsu's without use of the sharingan....True. However, he can't use Sharingan based genjutsu's, nor his MS. And he'll definitely be using his Sharingan quite a bit if he gets in close to Neji.

i think he'd only use the sharingan when neji would get close to him and try is 64 palm technique.Yup.

Trey
06-30-2007, 09:21 PM
When you bring up how Naruto beat Neji in a debate, do you remember that the Kyuubi was the reason he could open his chakra back up? Without Kyuubi, Naruto wouldn't of stood a chance. It's clear as day who the better fighter was, it just goes to show how effective plot no jutsu is.

Also, Mikey, what I meant by blocked, I mean Kaiten.

And, you can't block Neji's strikes. Hinata didn't block ANYTHING. At all. If Neji touches you, at all, say goodbye to that tenketsu. If Neji Jyuukens you in the chest, with enough chakra behind it, say goodbye to your life. When dealing with Neji, you can't afford to get close to him. AT ALL. Case closed. Because if you do, he will immobilize you. And there is no proof otherwise.

Kore
06-30-2007, 10:25 PM
He's certainly fast enough to block them. Hinata blocked many of Neji's attacks during their Chuunin exam fight. Kakashi can definitely do so, and more effectively.

Assuming Kakashi actually gets hit from that sort of strike.

kakashi would take a great deal of damage by blocking neji's attacks...all the hits hinata 'blocked' were actually parries which means she moved his attack to the side to protect her vital organs..,thus the chakra that he puts behind his attacks went no where. if kakashi doesn't parry an attack but instead tries to just block one in front of his chest for instance...the chakra will still travel there and do damage. gai was the one that said hyuuga style attacks the organs, neji doesn't actually need to hit you directly to do his damage...if his chakra has a path to a vital organ you're pretty much screwed. so to reiterate on what i was saying in my previous post...an actual blocked attack where there's still a path behind that attack to kakashi's vitals could be damaging. not enough to kill kakashi, but it would certainly slow him down and wear him out to make the battle easier for neji.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 10:26 PM
kakashi would take a great deal of damage by blocking neji's attacks...all the hits hinata 'blocked' were actually parries which means she moved his attack to the side to protect her vital organs..,thus the chakra that he puts behind his attacks went no where. if kakashi doesn't parry an attack but instead tries to just block one in front of his chest...the chakra will still travel there and do damage. gai was the one that said hyuuga style attacks the organs, neji doesn't actually need to hit you directly to do his damage...if his chakra has a path to a vital organ you're pretty much screwed. so to reiterate on what i was saying in my previous post...an actual blocked attack where there's still a path behind that attack to kakashi's vitals could be damaging. not enough to kill kakashi, but it would certainly slow him down and wear him out to make the battle easier for neji.

why are you comparing hinata with kakashi are you insane i don't even know why anyone things he can get beat by neji if those 2 foguth in the series he would wipe the floors with neji.

wat u gonna say next itachi wil take great hits from neji.

Kore
06-30-2007, 10:30 PM
why are you comparing hinata with kakashi are you insane i don't even know why anyone things he can get beat by neji if those 2 foguth in the series he would wipe the floors with neji.

wat u gonna say next itachi wil take great hits from neji.

if you read mike's post, he was using hinata as a point of reference to defend his view. if you dislike what i wrote please provide some support instead of saying you're insane...i know its an easy way to improve your post count, but it doesn't really help the debate.

and i never really picked a side...i think kakashi has the advantage in terms of experience and jutsu's but neji is a force to be reckoned with as merely a grazed attack and cause harm due to the fact that he release chakra into your body to damage your organs.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 10:32 PM
if you read mike's post, he was using hinata as a point of reference to defend his view. if you dislike what i wrote please provide some support instead of saying you're insane...i know its an easy way to improve your post count, but it doesn't really help the debate.

and i never really picked a side...i think kakashi has the advantage in terms of experience and jutsu's but neji is a force to be reckoned with as merely a grazed attack and cause harm due to the fact that he release chakra into your body to damage your organs.

and yet even without kyuubi naruto was alive and kicking plese no one including kakashi,gai can lose to neji or even suffer a hit the fight would be over when it started.

AnticitizenOne
06-30-2007, 10:33 PM
It's the most feasible ultimate defense in the Narutoverse so far, since it's instantaneous and depends on the user's skill.
No it's not, Gaara's is better and more efficient. Also it isn't even instantaneous because he has to continually spin before the chakra even starts to appear to protect him.
Also, what do you mean Kakashi can handle Neji in a taijutsu battle? There is no way, since even if the MS can track Neji's movement, Kakashi probrably isn't fast enough to evade the attacks. Plus, Neji's new Empty Palm opens up long range possibilities, giving Neji another weapon agasint Kakashi. And I don't know I the (Kakashi's at least) Sharingan can predict chakra movement
Kakashi is easily better than Neji at Taijutsu, his Sharingan gives him a massive advantage especially in close ranged combat. I've said this too many times already and people should know it by now, there is NOTHING incredible about Neji's speed at all. Kakashi is much faster and more effective than Neji is, Neji is an averagely fast shinobi, and the Sharingan could easily find out all of his movements, and Kakashi is much faster than him anyway, and a better Jounin.
When you bring up how Naruto beat Neji in a debate, do you remember that the Kyuubi was the reason he could open his chakra back up? Without Kyuubi, Naruto wouldn't of stood a chance. It's clear as day who the better fighter was, it just goes to show how effective plot no jutsu is.
You're so right here I can't even argue.
And, you can't block Neji's strikes. Hinata didn't block ANYTHING. At all. If Neji touches you, at all, say goodbye to that tenketsu.
So are you saying that neji could just tap somebody with barely any force at all and still destroy a Tenketsu? That's not even true, he has to apply force to it so he actually strikes the Tenketsu which is UNDERNEATH the skin.
If Neji Jyuukens you in the chest, with enough chakra behind it, say goodbye to your life.
Proof nao? The only way we've ever seen Neji kill someone with one Jyuuken blow is when he hit him directly into the face and afterword he even struck him in the face several times with his Tenketsu attacks. There is no proof the Jyuuken can kill in one hit ANYWHERE.
When dealing with Neji, you can't afford to get close to him. AT ALL. Case closed. Because if you do, he will immobilize you. And there is no proof otherwise.
There is no proof supporting it either. It is impossible that Neji could defeat ANYONE if he was close enough. His strikes aren't fast enough to hit certain people, it'd be so simple for someone to grab his hand when he was attacking or just simply evade the strikes by jumping or something. Kakashi doesn't even NEED to get close to him at all because he actually has some kind of useful long ranged attack. There is no reason why you could believe Neji's hand is as fast as light and can hit anyone so long as he's close. There are people fast enough to avoid his attacks and there are people who would be able to continually hit him faster than he could respond. To be truthful your argument is kind of strange.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
No it's not, Gaara's is better and more efficient. Also it isn't even instantaneous because he has to continually spin before the chakra even starts to appear to protect him.

Kakashi is easily better than Neji at Taijutsu, his Sharingan gives him a massive advantage especially in close ranged combat. I've said this too many times already and people should know it by now, there is NOTHING incredible about Neji's speed at all. Kakashi is much faster and more effective than Neji is, Neji is an averagely fast shinobi, and the Sharingan could easily find out all of his movements, and Kakashi is much faster than him anyway, and a better Jounin.

thank you anti on top of that sharingan can predict his movments kakashi is much faster and more experienced.

and like he said neji is at avg in speed i havent seem anything fast from him ever lee is faster sasuke is faster kakashi is faster and gai is the fastest his stupid katien isn't shit compared to garra's defence.

and when its a close range battle the sharingan will predict everyone of his moves unless he got speed like itachi which i doubt he does he isn't fast at all.

AnticitizenOne
06-30-2007, 10:46 PM
thank you anti on top of that sharingan can predict his movments kakashi is much faster and more experienced.

and like he said neji is at avg in speed i havent seem anything fast from him ever lee is faster sasuke is faster kakashi is faster and gai is the fastest his stupid katien isn't shit compared to garra's defence.

and when its a close range battle the sharingan will predict everyone of his moves unless he got speed like itachi which i doubt he does he isn't fast at all.
To be honest I think Kaiten is actually useful compared to Gaara's defense, but it's not as potent, nor as efficient, nor as automatic and fast. Also you're correct as well, Neji doesn't stand a chance against Kakashi and I don't think he even has a case in this argument.

Trey
06-30-2007, 11:01 PM

This is incorrect, he has to spin to make a radius of chakra, but he can make chakra leak out from ANY PLACE on his body to deter an oncoming hit. Watch his fight with Naruto, he stops the punch mid-strike with chakra then spins to push Naruto away.

Easily better than Neji at taijutsu? From all that we've seen from Kakashi, not once has he show anything to the magnitude of the Jyuuken style.

Nothing incredible about Neji's speed? You must mean his bodily speed, for his awareness and strike speed is almost blinding. He can do 124 consecutive strikes in only God knows how long.

You're so right here I can't even argue.

*Nods head*

So are you saying that neji could just tap somebody with barely any force at all and still destroy a Tenketsu? That's not even true, he has to apply force to it so he actually strikes the Tenketsu which is UNDERNEATH the skin.

He doesn't need to touch the person at all to close a tenketsu. He uses chakra to close it, not the strikes.

Proof nao? The only way we've ever seen Neji kill someone with one Jyuuken blow is when he hit him directly into the face and afterword he even struck him in the face several times with his Tenketsu attacks. There is no proof the Jyuuken can kill in one hit ANYWHERE.

There is no concrete evidence that shows Neji actually killing someone except in the fillers.

Otherwise, he mortally wounded Hinata when he was obviously toying with her. And then he was going to kill her if the Jounins hadn't stepped in.

He was also going to kill Naruto, 'til Naruto unleashed Kyuubi on an unsuspecting Neji.

There is no proof supporting it either. It is impossible that Neji could defeat ANYONE if he was close enough. His strikes aren't fast enough to hit certain people, it'd be so simple for someone to grab his hand when he was attacking or just simply evade the strikes by jumping or something. Kakashi doesn't even NEED to get close to him at all because he actually has some kind of useful long ranged attack. There is no reason why you could believe Neji's hand is as fast as light and can hit anyone so long as he's close. There are people fast enough to avoid his attacks and there are people who would be able to continually hit him faster than he could respond. To be truthful your argument is kind of strange.

From the manga, the only people I've seen fast enough to aviod Neji's strikes are PostTS Sasuke, Itachi, Lee and Gai.

garra.
06-30-2007, 11:02 PM
we still have not seen nejis full potential yet as his new found rank he must have become really strong to become a joinin if everyone else out of the genin in the leaf is a chunin and neji is a genius he beat someone with th curse mark level 2 before the timeskip so imagine now but i really dont know who would win what about gaara after time skip vs kakashi after timeskip

i wounder if ms would go thrugh gaaras sand defense and hit him at the same time?
i dont think so
i think gaara would win
gaara =bury kakashi=dead
what do other people think?

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 11:12 PM
we still have not seen nejis full potential yet as his new found rank he must have become really strong to become a joinin if everyone else out of the genin in the leaf is a chunin and neji is a genius he beat someone with th curse mark level 2 before the timeskip so imagine now but i really dont know who would win what about gaara after time skip vs kakashi after timeskip

i wounder if ms would go thrugh gaaras sand defense and hit him at the same time?
i dont think so
i think gaara would win
gaara =bury kakashi=dead

why are you comparing neji with kakashi he is way more experienced much faster if he struck a lighting blot yeah that must mean he isn't that fast(sarcasm).

neji is no match for him in speed not experienced enough and kakashi can easily evade his movements with the sharingan please don't say he can't you would sound ridiculous if you did.

and have you forgotten neji has to touch you to attempt and close your tenkutsu he can't do it out of thin air.

im sorry WHO DId NEJI BEAT WITH A CS2 MARK OOOO YOU MEAN KIDAMARU please he simpley won on a fluke cause he outsmarted him other wise he would be dead.

last but not least kakashi can use ninjutsu which neji can;t his jyuuken isn't enough to win let alone lay a finger im sorry but a person with a byakugan is no match for the sharingan like it was stated by kakashi that the uchiha are the strongest clan in konoha. and so is their bloodline.

Kore
06-30-2007, 11:28 PM
why are you comparing neji with kakashi he is way more experienced much faster if he struck a lighting blot yeah that must mean he isn't that fast(sarcasm).

neji is no match for him in speed not experienced enough and kakashi can easily evade his movements with the sharingan please don't say he can't you would sound ridiculous if you did.

and have you forgotten neji has to touch you to attempt and close your tenkutsu he can't do it out of thin air.

im sorry WHO DId NEJI BEAT WITH A CS2 MARK OOOO YOU MEAN KIDAMARU please he simpley won on a fluke cause he outsmarted him other wise he would be dead.

last but not least kakashi can use ninjutsu which neji can;t his jyuuken isn't enough to win let alone lay a finger im sorry but a person with a byakugan is no match for the sharingan like it was stated by kakashi that the uchiha are the strongest clan in konoha. and so is their bloodline.

you have to take into account that kakashi is getting older...and he himself said that the younger generation always surpasses the previous one...so in time neji will be as fast as kakshi and will have the ability to put up a good fight against him.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 11:34 PM
you have to take into account that kakashi is getting older...and he himself said that the younger generation always surpasses the previous one...so in time neji will be as fast as kakshi and will have the ability to put up a good fight against him.

but we are talking now now now not then NOW and right now he is no match for kakshi. or his speed or experience.

Kore
06-30-2007, 11:38 PM
but we are talking now now now not then NOW and right now he is no match for kakshi. or his speed or experience.
there is no proof that neji is not ready to stand a fighting chance with kakashi...neji hasn't been pit up in a battle where he has to display his full fighting potentail... and most of your facts about neji that defend kakashi are what you gathered a the gennin exam...neji has become a jounin, he's been practing with the head of the hyuuga family, the hyuggas are sadi to have the BEST taijutsu in konoha...neji has a fighting chance...gai is not konoha's best taijutsu user...he's a taijutsu specialist, thats where he excels, so no more using gai as a reference to kakashi's skill either...being the best taijutsu clan in konoha counts for something.

Trey
06-30-2007, 11:39 PM
there is no proof that neji is not ready to stand a fighting chance with kakashi...neji hasn't been pit up in a battle where he has to display his full fighting potentail... and most of your facts about neji that defend kakashi are what you gathered a the gennin exam...neji has become a jounin, he's been practing with the head of the hyuuga family, the hyuggas are sadi to have the BEST taijutsu in konoha...neji has a fighting chance...gai is not konoha's best taijutsu user...he's a taijutsu specialist, thats where he excels, so no more using gai as a reference to kakashi's skill either...being the best taijutsu clan in konoha counts for something.

Actually he had been put in a situation where he had to go all out: versus Kidomaru. However, it shows Neji can deal with goons that use long ranged attacks as well.

yondaimehokage16
06-30-2007, 11:44 PM

but he is still no match eventually yes but not now.

MikeyM1979
06-30-2007, 11:48 PM
but he is still no match eventually yes but not now.I must agree with this. While we do know that this generation is extremely talented, probably more so than previous generations, and we all know it's only a matter of time before this generation surpasses the previous generation, that moment isn't here yet. Not for everyone, entirely just yet. Some have already begun the process of it, though. Like Naruto, Sasuke, etc.

AnticitizenOne
06-30-2007, 11:56 PM
This is incorrect, he has to spin to make a radius of chakra, but he can make chakra leak out from ANY PLACE on his body to deter an oncoming hit. Watch his fight with Naruto, he stops the punch mid-strike with chakra then spins to push Naruto away.
This may be true, but his normal chakra control abilities are pitiful in comparison to the Kaiten, and I don't believe the normal chakra control can defeat Ninjutsu. I have overlooked a fact and I apologize.
Easily better than Neji at taijutsu? From all that we've seen from Kakashi, not once has he show anything to the magnitude of the Jyuuken style.
Kakashi is faster, his Sharingan makes him superior because it can predict Neji's movements and allow him to block them. Also, no matter how strong Neji could possibly be at Taijutsu, he isn't surviving a straight up Renge technique (which Kakashi is able to do based on early Shippuden episodes).
Nothing incredible about Neji's speed? You must mean his bodily speed, for his awareness and strike speed is almost blinding. He can do 124 consecutive strikes in only God knows how long.
You are correct in me meaning his movements speed. Also, his striking speed may be impressive, but only after some complicated stance that lasts a rather long time, long enough for a strike for an experianced Taijutsu user.
He doesn't need to touch the person at all to close a tenketsu. He uses chakra to close it, not the strikes.
He still has to get close to hitting them, meaning it can be dodged. The needles made of chakra (the same method he used to break Kidoumaru's web) are the same thing he uses to close Tenketsu. However, he can only extend the chakra needles so far, so he can always be dodged.
There is no concrete evidence that shows Neji actually killing someone except in the fillers.
Not true, Kidoumaru was obviously killed, especially since he recieved no medical attention and hasn't been seen since. I think that if he wasn't killed, Orochimaru would have used him again afterword. That's beside the point however, you still can't prove that the Jyuuken can kill in one hit with correct chakra control.
Otherwise, he mortally wounded Hinata when he was obviously toying with her. And then he was going to kill her if the Jounins hadn't stepped in.
This is true, but Hinata's style was so shoddy she couldn't be considered on the level of the other Genin at that point. The only reason Neji could win was because his Jyuuken was just better than Hinata's, and her Jyuuken was bad to say the least.
He was also going to kill Naruto, 'til Naruto unleashed Kyuubi on an unsuspecting Neji.
He was going to defeat Naruto, but he was just planning to leave him there with 64 of his Tenketsu closed and him almost unable to breathe. I admit that nobody can best the Kyuubi and Neji SHOULD have won the fight but he did not. Also, he couldn't have killed Naruto by closing 64 Tenketsu because there are 361 in the human body and that means he would have had to close all of them to completely cut off the chakra flow killing him.
From the manga, the only people I've seen fast enough to aviod Neji's strikes are PostTS Sasuke, Itachi, Lee and Gai.
Kakashi is easily faster than Lee to be honest, he is able to use the Kaimon gate which gives you more strength in all of your muscles and therefore your legs equaling faster running speed. To be honest Post TS Sasuke is faster than Kakashi, so are Itachi and Gai, but you must admit that Kakashi is superior to Lee even in Taijutsu. Especially since Naruto (someone who has fought alongside Lee and knows his fighting ability) said that Kakashi's Taijutsu exceeded even Lee's. Even though this was pre timeskip, Lee was still fast enough to avoid Neji then (without his weights).

garra.
07-01-2007, 05:10 AM
um...................what about the match i said

kakashi vs after time skip gaara none of u mentioned anything about that :(
after time skip kakashi too of course

Vengeance
07-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Kakashi vs. Gara... I'd have to say Kakashi as Sasuke's speed in the chunin exams was enough to dodge Gara's sand. I don't think his sands speed & overall reaction time has improved much during the time skip. Though his ability to manipulate the sand & larger amounts of sand have improved. Plus he's lost Shukaku so he doesn't have the high chakra reserves he once had.

Ok I'm not sure if someone stated it already but can't Neji just close or even prevent Gai & Lee gates from opening? Sense they would be related to there chakra network? Thats assuming of course that Neji can even land the hits required to do so in the first place. I'm not saying Neji can beat Gai (not saying he can't ether) I just thought I'd point that out to get an opinion on it.

yondaimehokage16
07-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Ok I'm not sure if someone stated it already but can't Neji just close or even prevent Gai & Lee gates from opening? Sense they would be related to there chakra network? Thats assuming of course that Neji can even land the hits required to do so in the first place. I'm not saying Neji can beat Gai (not saying he can't ether) I just thought I'd point that out to get an opinion on it.

SURE he can try but they are simply to fast for him he wouldn't be able to land a hit same with kakashi he is way yo fast for neji and he has the sharingan he can easily predict his movements and counter.

Vengeance
07-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't think Kakashi would be to fast for Neji in a straight up Taijutsu fight. Gai maybe but not Kakashi. I already posted one way Kakashi could beat Neji but that isn't the only one. Gai being Neji's sensi should give him an advantage in there fight. Sense he's fully aware of what his Byakugan can do. Also I just have this idea that Gai knows at least some Mid to Long range jutsu as he shouldn't be limited like Lee is. I hate not giving Neji fights :( but I don't think he could beat Gai ether unless he shows us he's improved on his speed.

doujitsuspecialist1
07-01-2007, 02:22 PM
neji beating gai ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha

garra.
07-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Kakashi vs. Gara... I'd have to say Kakashi as Sasuke's speed in the chunin exams was enough to dodge Gara's sand. I don't think his sands speed & overall reaction time has improved much during the time skip. Though his ability to manipulate the sand & larger amounts of sand have improved. Plus he's lost Shukaku so he doesn't have the high chakra reserves he once had.

actually i belive that its the same thing with naruto and his demon fox i think that u just focus ur mind and release ur inner chakra like naruto its the same thing with the gates u open a gate and ur whole body gets filled with chakra
thats not urs same thing with naruto opening the gates is opening the teniku points or what ever they are called

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 07:38 AM
I'm starting to wonder, Neji may not be a speed demon like Lee or Gai, nor be faster than Kakashi/Sasue, but he IS used to training with Gai and Lee, and has even defeated Lee before. It's possible, since he did defeat Lee before, that he's able to at least counter lots of their attacks. I mean, when training against super fast characters, you're bound to pick up on a few things.

Anyway, Kakashi vs Gaara. I'm assuming it's both post time skip? I'd say Kakashi would win this. He's definitely fast enough to duck and dodge Gaara's sand, and Gaara isn't really known as a ninja who moves around alot during battle. He'd be easy pickings for Kakashi's Mankekyou Sharingan, if it got to that. Then there's also his Raikiri, which, if Sasuke's Chidori penetrated, I'm positive Kakashi's move would definitely do the same.

dEcCrIx
07-02-2007, 12:35 PM
how bout this one..

Yondaime vs Itachi (time when he beat oro)

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 12:55 PM
how bout this one..

is that even a joke itachi is good but not that good yondaime would kill him instantley all he has to do is use flying thunder god jutsu itachi would never notice it and bam! by by itachi.

Distortion
07-02-2007, 01:08 PM
how bout this one..

Itachi is seen as a god by most fans as is Yondaime. We've never seen what Yondaime can really do other then take out an entire army with one jutsu. Itachi we've seen him win all of his matches with simple eye contact. This one is a hard one, but I'd say Yondaime, simply cause Itachi can't stop his Thunder God Jutsu

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Just out of curiousity, would this army of ninja's that Yondaime killed happen to be weak, loser, easily killed, nobody ninja? I'm just wondering if that's the case, because it wouldn't be the first time we've seen certain shinobi do that sort of thing. If that's the case, and that's pretty much all we know of Yondaime, then I'd say Itachi would take it.

Trey
07-02-2007, 01:46 PM
The army of ninja was most likely Chuunin rank and up. Why would someone send a Genin army at Konoha? And why would Konoha respond with Yondiame if they were only Genin?

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Just out of curiousity, would this army of ninja's that Yondaime killed happen to be weak, loser, easily killed, nobody ninja? I'm just wondering if that's the case, because it wouldn't be the first time we've seen certain shinobi do that sort of thing. If that's the case, and that's pretty much all we know of Yondaime, then I'd say Itachi would take it.

how exactley would they be loser ninja why would the rock village send wealk ninja to destroy konoha are you even thinking. yondaime is the greatest ninja in the narutoverse ever no one can match his power.

@ trey they were most likely jounin maybe some higher like mid kage or low kage level why would konoha respond with yondaiem for chunins all those people were jounin maybe some were stronger than that.

sasuke prop did kill loser shinobi but this was an army of jounin ninja sent to destroy a village why would they send weak ninja seriously.

yondaime would kill itachi instantley jiraiya prop could kill itachi but lose his life in the process what makes you think yondaime isn't stronger than jiraiya he is way beyond the level of any ninja sannin s rank you name it he is better than them all.

yondaime uses flying thunder god jutsu and its over in a sec.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 01:53 PM
The army of ninja was most likely Chuunin rank and up. Why would someone send a Genin army at Konoha? And why would Konoha respond with Yondiame if they were only Genin?
Who knows? *shrugs shoulders* Why would Orochimaru have Sasuke test his skills against a whole bunch of loser ninja's? Instead, he decided to knock'em out. I guess that kind of says that they may not have been loser ninja's after all, if it's also safe to assume that the shinobi the Fourth took out weren't weak.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Who knows? *shrugs shoulders* Why would Orochimaru have Sasuke test his skills against a whole bunch of loser ninja's? Instead, he decided to knock'em out. I guess that kind of says that they may not have been loser ninja's after all, if it's also safe to assume that the shinobi the Fourth took out weren't weak.

its not only safe you don't even have to assume it the ninja sent to take out konoha arent chunnin genin.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 01:57 PM
What exactly do we know of the Rock village, though? What may be Jounins to them may be weaker ninja by Konoha standard. He was probably sent after them because he had a strong multi-hit jutsu. :p

iare you even thinking
Yes, I was. Yon, I know you're always on Naruto's dick and anyone else who happens to be like him, but don't talk to me in such a condescending manner, 'kay?

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 01:59 PM
What exactly do we know of the Rock village, though? What may be Jounins to them may be weaker ninja by Konoha standard. He was probably sent after them because he had a strong multi-hit jutsu. :p

oh really so i suppose deidara is weak right (sarcasm) he will prop beat any konoha jounin sasuke is BARELY FAIRING AGAINST HIM AND I EVEN THIK HE WIL LOSE. so saying rock village is weak is an understatment.

Trey
07-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Still, you don't attack Konoha with your lowliest ninjas. The Rock village would have to be extemely stupid to send riff-raff at Konoha.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:03 PM
oh really so i suppose deidara is weak right (sarcasm) he will prop beat any konoha jounin sasuke is BARELY FAIRING AGAINST HIM AND I EVEN THIK HE WIL LOSE. so saying rock village is weak is an understatment.Is Deidara from the Rock village?

Still, you don't attack Konoha with your lowliest ninjas. The Rock village would have to be extemely stupid to send riff-raff at Konoha.That's true. I'm just saying, by Konoha standards, and other villages, what they consider strong, may be considered riff-raff to others.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Is Deidara from the Rock village?

That's true. I'm just saying, by Konoha standards, and other villages, what they consider strong, may be considered riff-raff to others.

yes deidar is from the rock village so there you go a shinobi that can take out most of the hounin in konoha.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
yes deidar is from the rock village so there you go a shinobi that can take out most of the hounin in konoha.Really? :) Because, he's having a hard time against a Konoha Genin. So you're saying he can indefinitely take out Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, and every other Konoha Jounin then? Including Jiraiya? Who is technically a Jounin by Konoha ranks? Ah. Wow.

Edit: Speaking of, I've got a new one.

Deidara vs Jiraiya.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Really? :) Because, he's having a hard time against a Konoha Genin. So you're saying he can indefinitely take out Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, and every other Konoha Jounin then? Including Jiraiya? Who is technically a Jounin by Konoha ranks? Ah. Wow.

sasuke is not a genin he is fucking sick jounin level and he can take out kurenai hell naruto can take her out deidara can take gai out he can only fight close range and deidara can attack from the air kakashi and narutocouldnt get the job done what makes you think he can alone sasuke is just mad good and he isn't genin level.
of course not he can't takle out jiraiya he can't take out no one in jiraiya's rank except oro maybe.
btw jiraiya is a kage ninja cause he was already selected to become one which makes him kage level.

jiraiya would eat diedara alive frog stamoch and its over finito or hell swamp or he can summon ganmabutan and he can eat deidara.

no one in aka has a standing chance against jiraiya except for itachi.

anyway yondaime pwns any ninja includig itachi.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:18 PM
sasuke is not a genin he is fucking sick jounin level and he can take out kurenai hell naruto can take her out deidara can take gai out he can only fight close range and deidara can attack from the air kakashi and narutocouldnt get the job done what makes you think he can alone sasuke is just mad good and he isn't genin level.

anyway yondaime pwns any ninja includig itachi.

new one sasuke vs. kisame.No, no, Sasuke is a Genin!

I already started a new one. Read me edit. :D

This one should be good. If you tell me that Deidara can beat Jiraiya, then I know you're more his...thing, than on Naruto's.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 02:20 PM
No, no, Sasuke is a Genin!

I already started a new one. Read me edit. :D

This one should be good. If you tell me that Deidara can beat Jiraiya, then I know you're more his...thing, than on Naruto's.

like i said before deidara can't touch jiraiya i wasnet including jir in my other post plus jir is a kage ninja he was selected to become one please dont call him a jounin cause he is stronger than every jounin youll meet or see the only aka member that has a chance against jir is ITACHI no one else can beat him.

Trey
07-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Jiraiya would beat Deidara in 3 seconds. And if Deidara tries to use Garuda, Jiraya would just seal it up like he did Amateseru.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:22 PM
like i said before deidara can't touch jiraiya i wasnet including jir in my other post plus jir is a kage ninja he was selected to become one please dont call him a jounin cause he is stronger than every jounin youll meet or see the only aka member that has a chance against jir is ITACHI no one else can beat him.Why can't I call him a Jounin? That's exactly what he is going by Konoha ranks. Since Sannin isn't an actual rank.

Jiraiya would beat Deidara in 3 seconds. And if Deidara tries to use Garuda, Jiraya would just seal it up like he did Amateseru.Or he could summon Gamabunta and have him chase down Deidara and squash him.

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Ok lets not exagerate. jiraya would eventually defeat deidara but the ability to attack from the air is a huge advantage. u have a full view of the battle field and it makes it easier to see an attack coming.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Ok lets not exagerate. jiraya would eventually defeat deidara but the ability to attack from the air is a huge advantage. u have a full view of the battle field and it makes it easier to see an attack coming.Indeed. I just want to see how Yon responds to this kind of fight, pitting two of his fanboy favorites against each other. I want to see which one he'll favor in the battle. :)

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Ok lets not exagerate. jiraya would eventually defeat deidara but the ability to attack from the air is a huge advantage. u have a full view of the battle field and it makes it easier to see an attack coming.

no one is exaterating jir would own him in secs no one can beat jir other than itachi is the only one who stands a chance for gods sake he treat kakashi KAKASHI like a weakling.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
no one is exaterating jir would own him in secs no one can beat jir other than itachi is the only one who stands a chance for gods sake he treat kakashi KAKASHI like a weakling.I could've sworn Orochimaru defeated Jiraiya before, which was one of the reasons why Sarutobi favored him over Jiraiya.

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:28 PM
i can think of a few ppl that can go toe to toe with jiraya and beat him. yes he is powerfull and experienced but even some one like him can be destroyed by an unexpected strategy.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 02:28 PM
I could've sworn Orochimaru defeated Jiraiya before, which was one of the reasons why Sarutobi favored him over Jiraiya.

no he did not defeat jir ever the reason sarutobi favored oro was because he was smart a genius but we all now hard work beats out talent anyday.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:30 PM
no he did not defeat jir ever the reason sarutobi favored oro was because he was smart a genius but we all now hard work beats out talent anyday.
Rock Lee disagrees with this statement. His track record is horrible, and he's the epitome of hard work > talent.

Really? Where or from who did I hear someting about how Jiraiya and Orochimaru were rivals and that Orochimaru defeated Jiraiya before? o_O

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:33 PM
i know that jiraya tried to stop oro from fleeing the village but failed. idk if any fighting was involved like when naru tried to stop Sasu!

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:35 PM
i know that jiraya tried to stop oro from fleeing the village but failed. idk if any fighting was involved like when naru tried to stop Sasu!I, thought it was Sarutobi who tried to stop him, but failed.

I see, so it was Jiraiya who tried to stop him, but failed. In the Naruto world, trying to stop most likely means they probably battled, and since Orochimaru obviously escaped, then yeah, Jiraiya failed/lost. Assuming that's the case.

I'MNOTCRAZY
07-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Jiriya can't beat Orochimaru. He barely beat him in the end with Tsunade's help.

Trey
07-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Jiraiya and Orochimaru is like the current Naruto > Sasuke (except Jiraiya got good on his own skills; he doesn't need a demon fox to augment his skills).

The Sannin fight is not a good measuring stick for who's better out of Jiraiya and Orochimaru, since summons were mostly used in that battle.

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:40 PM
The Sannin fight is not a good measuring stick for who's better out of Jiraiya and Orochimaru, since summons were mostly used in that battle.And both were handicapped.

So, that's it then? No one's really going to say anymore on Jiraiya vs Deidara? How Deidara could potentially beat Jiraiya? Or how exactly Jiraiya would deal with an airborne Akatsuki member?

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree also in the sanin fight everyone was impaired in some way. jiraya was poisoned by tsunade the day before. Oro was still feeling the effects of the death god Tsunade had a hang over.

Trey
07-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Jiraiya could overcome Deidara's airborne status quite easily. Summon Gamabunta.

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Gama's size would also be his down fall. hes basically a giant target for deidara's roaming bombs

Setoshi
07-02-2007, 02:49 PM
The Sannin fight is not a good measuring stick for who's better out of Jiraiya and Orochimaru, since summons were mostly used in that battle.

How do you figure?

If Jiraiya won, Orochimaru wouldn't have been able to leave. Think of such simple things before riding off that instance so quickly.

Trey
07-02-2007, 02:50 PM
And those bombs would hurt Gamabunta, how? And anything that Deidara cooks up that's big enough to cause substantial damage to 'bunta, the Boss Toad will dodge it.

@Setoshi--My point remains valid; summons where mostly used in that battle. Also, Orochimaru had Kabuto, so he wasn't as handicapped as people think. Jiraiya was nowhere near top form, thanks to Tsunade's drug. The only thing wrong with Orochimaru was his arms, he retains his speed and he can still use his Kusanagi.

Dagoro
07-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Gama is a giant toad not a giant metal toad. Deidara's C2 would dmg Gama enough to force him to leave

MikeyM1979
07-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Jiraiya could overcome Deidara's airborne status quite easily. Summon Gamabunta.Maybe. But Deidara is pretty fast even in the air. Especially in the air. I think Deidara would be a hard target to hit since he's so small and fast. And Gamabunta is hella slow compared to Deidara and his clay bird.

Setoshi
07-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Unless you're giving a whacked implication that Gamabunta has more durability than a bijuu, Deidara's bombs can definitely hurt him. In all honesty, summons are nothing to Aka members.

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 03:48 PM
nothing lma0o0oo0o0o they can eat any of the aka members easily plus all jirioaya has to do is use the katon and deidara is a goner and his teeny weeny bombs can't hurt gamabuntan he survived a blast from shukaku and i AM SURE DEIDARA ISN'T STRONGER THAN SHUKAKU.

Shrike
07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
And both were handicapped.

So, that's it then? No one's really going to say anymore on Jiraiya vs Deidara? How Deidara could potentially beat Jiraiya? Or how exactly Jiraiya would deal with an airborne Akatsuki member?

Deidara would easily kill Jira, imo. We did not see the full arsenal of old pervert'ss jutsus, but I don't think he can deal with something he can't see, like C4. Just breathing is deadly, and he wouldn't know what hit him.

Jiraiya could overcome Deidara's airborne status quite easily. Summon Gamabunta.

Yeah? I don't see how can Gamabunta reach something which can fly about 10 km above the ground and at pretty amazing speed. C3-bye, bye Gama Oyabin.

And those bombs would hurt Gamabunta, how? And anything that Deidara cooks up that's big enough to cause substantial damage to 'bunta, the Boss Toad will dodge it.

If it can level the entire village, it can kill a giant frog.

The only thing wrong with Orochimaru was his arms, he retains his speed and he can still use his Kusanagi.

You are speaking as if Orochimaru's arms were not his most powerful weapon. They were. Using Edo Tensei there would be quite deadly for Tsunade and Jiraiya, since they do not know Shiki. Not that I think Oro would win, but he is by now the strongest Sannin shown. Tsunade's and Jiraiya's powers were not seen in a full potential, but as what we saw until now, Orochimaru has the upper hand by quite a bit.

Setoshi
07-02-2007, 09:18 PM
nothing lma0o0oo0o0o they can eat any of the aka members easily plus all jirioaya has to do is use the katon and deidara is a goner and his teeny weeny bombs can't hurt gamabuntan he survived a blast from shukaku and i AM SURE DEIDARA ISN'T STRONGER THAN SHUKAKU.

Akatsuki slaughter off jinchurriki and bijuu. Are you telling me Gamabunta is superior to a bijuu?

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Akatsuki slaughter off jinchurriki and bijuu. Are you telling me Gamabunta is superior to a bijuu?

no but he is superior to a jinnchuriki and he can eat any human alive for gods sake kisame was overpowered by a mini frog.

garra.
07-02-2007, 09:30 PM
people that say jirya would lose is underestamating him and is favoring dedaria i hate didari his power is so gay lol i mean wtf man make clay bombs i mean think about it and someone saying that he can beat jirya man u got another thing comming jirya got a offer to be hokage that is almost like saying oh dedaria can beat the hokage common his power is powerful ill admit but its pretty lame............and now that i think about it dedarias super attack that disinagrates the person or what ever wouldnt even of effected gaara cause it has to get through two layers of his absolute defense
and i dont know why i just need to say this why does every one think gaara cannot beat dedaria do u forget the power of gaara! he is da kazagake damnit
okay im done bitching so what do u think about this fight

the fouth hokage vs the 3rd hokage and jirya
so its a handicap match jirya and the 3rd are on teams vs the 4th and also lets just say.....
the 3rd is young agian :D

yondaimehokage16
07-02-2007, 09:34 PM
people that say jirya would lose is underestamating him and is favoring dedaria i hate didari his power is so gay lol i mean wtf man make clay bombs i mean think about it and someone saying that he can beat jirya man u got another thing comming jirya got a offer to be hokage that is almost like saying oh dedaria can beat the hokage common his power is powerful ill admit but its pretty lame............and now that i think about it dedarias super attack that disinagrates the person or what ever wouldnt even of effected gaara cause it has to get through two layers of his absolute defense
and i dont know why i just need to say this why does every one think gaara cannot beat dedaria do u forget the power of gaara! he is da kazagake damnit

so its a handicap match jirya and the 3rd are on teams vs the 4th and also lets just say.....

as much as i love yondaimes character he can't win sarutobi was called the god of all ninja in his prime and jiraiya is still in his prime i just don't see yondaime wining but i will say this if it were to kill yondaime would win he has that flying thunder god jutsu and death go jutsu he can kill jiraiya qucikely and finsh iff sarutobi.

blahhh what the hell am i saying yeah he can win take out jiraiya fist then sarutobi hell yeah he wil kick their ass

yondaime wins:D

Shrike
07-03-2007, 06:08 AM

Gaara is the Kazekage, yeah, but that didn't stop him from loosing to Deidara. He was actually lucky. He is alive now. C4 wouldn't activate Gaara's shield, since it's basically on molecular level, and that would be the same as saying that Gaara's defense should activate when he breaths.
Care to elaborate how can Jiraiya win against Deidara? Iwagama? No, try again. Gamabunta? No, try again.

Yondaime would get killed.
Sarutobi is only a bit inferior to him, and with the help of Jiraiya, the one who trained Yondaime, that wouldn't be so hard. Yondaime can't teleport, contrary to the popular opinion. He would loose the moment Jiraiya would use the Swamp of the Underworld. He needs solid ground to make his Hirashin. Sandaime was known as God of Shinobi because he knew every jutsu in Konoha. He was also quite intelligent and he would have a way to defeat Yon, with Jira's help, of course.

Kaine
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
if i am correct this 1 is for deidara vs jiraiya.
I am with deidara totally.Not that jiraiya is weak or something but deidara is the worst enemy for him.Jiraiya is close medium range on the other hand deidara is long.Jiraiya isn't that fast,he is 50 years old,and not to his prime to win deidara.About the summon gamamunta will do shit vs deidara's c4 garuda.It will totally murder him.We saw that the only one that can overcome this jutsu is some1 with sharingan or with crazy speed.Jiraiya has none of those 2.

AnticitizenOne
07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm not sure you could judge the Rock Village based upon Deidara alone. One strong S-Ranked Missing-Nin does not a strong village make. Jiraiya is not a Jounin by Konoha standards because he is a hermit who is no longer a member of Konoha's shinobi since he doesn't even take missions anymore. I agree that Sasuke could wipe out most of Konoha's Jounin, but we don't know all of them well enough to say so.

Deidara I think would kill Jiraiya, especially due to his C4 and ability to fly away from most of Jiraiya's attacks which we can prove to be mostly close range. He has the Rasengan which could do some damage if he got into close enough range, but I doubt it could work against someone as fast moving and flying as Deidara. Come to think of it Jiraiya might have that frog stomach technique, but I don't think Deidara's bombs would be stopped by it, especially his C4 Garuda bombs which could probably slip through cracks in the frog stomach (I think there is an opening somewhere but I'd have to doublecheck to be sure). Anyway I say Deidara has this just because Jiraiya uses mostly close range techniques which couldn't hit Deidara.

garra.
07-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Gaara is the Kazekage, yeah, but that didn't stop him from loosing to Deidara. He was actually lucky. He is alive now. C4 wouldn't activate Gaara's shield, since it's basically on molecular level, and that would be the same as saying that Gaara's defense should activate when he breaths.
Care to elaborate how can Jiraiya win against Deidara? Iwagama? No, try again. Gamabunta? No, try again.

Yondaime would get killed.
Sarutobi is only a bit inferior to him, and with the help of Jiraiya, the one who trained Yondaime, that wouldn't be so hard. Yondaime can't teleport, contrary to the popular opinion. He would loose the moment Jiraiya would use the Swamp of the Underworld. He needs solid ground to make his Hirashin. Sandaime was known as God of Shinobi because he knew every jutsu in Konoha. He was also quite intelligent and he would have a way to defeat Yon, with Jira's help, of course.
okay remeber how the sand grains goes all around him yea u know in the fight with sasuke im pretty sure that he would be like that if dedaria blew out this huge clay bomb replica of him self seeing that huge bomb would put him in defense mode and since he does not have time to run away he would make a ball around himself with his strongest sand and so u are are telling me that those little micro bombs would telaport through sand and hit gaara no it wouldnt it would break up his ultimate defense sand and then try to hit gaara but by the time it breaks up all the sand most of the bombs must of been worn out by now it isnt like it stays there for ever and once u enter that spot u get disinagrated no it eventually wheres off so by the time it gets through his sand grains there will barley be any micro bombs left and if there is some left it would still have to go through his sand armor that is agianst his body so it would disinagrate that before it can even touch gaara and just in case there were more micro bombs after the sand armor disinagrates (and remember sand shield is the grains that floats around him sand armor is the layer of sand on him)then in betwween all that time of being in that sand ball gaara could of easily did a substitusion justu of him self or made a sand clone and by that time the micro bombs would of been worn off so it would have to go through the disinagration process twice and even then gaara could still escape using a sand clone or substitusion justu.and i have a few things to say about gaara losing dedaria yes he did lose but only because he had to protect the villagers if he didnt have to protect them he could of one esaily in the begining he could of turned into shukaku and went to sleep =dead dedaria and if u say oh but shukaku couldnt kill dedaria then u are so much up dedarias ass its sad:) another way he could of quickly ended it was create so much sand that dedaria would not have anywhere to fly 2 but this would only work if he didnt have to worry about drowning the whole village with sand .also he could of one if he didnt have to protect the villagers because he wouldnt of had to use all that chakra to protect the villagers from that bomb dedaria made and also even after his face got blown up by those bombs dedaria snuck in he would of had some more chakra left if he didnt have to move that sand he used to protect the villagers so that was two times he could of saved chakra and all that chakra he would of saved he could of probley beat dedaria with so pretty much gaara was at a serious handycap and now if u say deadaria would beat gaara in are rematch its only because gaara has a handicap agian which is no shukaku which is no more reserves of chakra but if gaara had shukaku back and it was deadaria vs gaara head to head with no handi caps then im positive gaara would win
yea 4th would most likley lose but we do not know what other tricks the fourth has up his sleeve he might have an ace in the hole no one knows

and about jirya and dedaria gama bunta would work because he could just simply stick his tongue out and catch dedarias bird like a fly second that swamp move might work cause it might be able to increase gravity and suck down anything above it into it and third lmao before dedaria even summons anything to fly on jirya could summon that frogs stomach justu like he did on itachi and and eat dedaria tell me how dedaria would escape from that ..........:D and jirya might have some ace in the hole to we dont know about

u are underestimating jirya and thats a bad mistake jirya went head to head with naruto in is fourth tail and did not run like orochmaru did :p do u think dedaria could fight head to head with naruto in his fourth tail and live nope
and the fact that oro ran and jirya didnt that says somthing about jirya right there

no there are no openings in the stomach justu the only thing that could get out of there was itachis ms and mabye a super huge bomb made by dedaria but it would kill dedaria if he blew it up in the stomach no room to go

doujitsuspecialist1
07-03-2007, 09:53 PM
the perv is a genuis more feared and more powerful than clayman so in a battle bet33n the 2 u be the judge btu with the 4th vs the 2 pervs it would be a easy win why who can beat someone that could move faster than you could make a hand sign and he was not called the strongest 4 nothing

MikeyM1979
07-03-2007, 11:58 PM
the perv is a genuis more feared and more powerful than claymanJiraiya was never stated to be a genius. Assuming that's who you mean.

who can beat someone that could move faster than you could make a hand signMoving at the speed of light isn't something new to the current generation of ninja's. :rolleyes:

and he was not called the strongest 4 nothingThe Fourth? Yeah, I'm sure he was the strongest in his time and during his generation. Things change over time. ;)

Anyway, new match: Orochimaru, at his strongest, vs PostTS Neji and PostTS Lee.

yondaimehokage16
07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Jiraiya was never stated to be a genius. Assuming that's who you mean.

Moving at the speed of light isn't something new to the current generation of ninja's. :rolleyes:

The Fourth? Yeah, I'm sure he was the strongest in his time and during his generation. Things change over time. ;)

what do you think sannin mean the 3 genius ninja and he is definetley stronger than deidara the only aka i have seen so far that can do anything against him is non other that itachi.

true people in this genaration are fast such as sasuke,lee,gai,kakashi but none of those are even grazing the speed of the 4th he was too fast and will remain the fastest ever until proven other wise that is.

and the 4th is stil the strongest out of all the genarations we have seen and will be stronger than this one to, the only one surpassing him is naruto no one else will.

Orochimaru at his prime would have oblitarated those 2 even if he fought them like he fought sarutobi he would smoke their ass he took on kyuubi 4 tailed form and punched him in the face and kept fighting lee and neji would be dead by the third state of naruto if not 2nd or 1st. please this is not even debatable plus oro could have been hokage. those 2 don't stand a fighting chance especially with him in his prime.

orochimaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lee/neji post

Distortion
07-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Orochimaru at his prime would have oblitarated those 2 even if he fought them like he fought sarutobi he would smoke their ass he took on kyuubi 4 tailed form and punched him in the face and kept fighting lee and neji would be dead by the third state of naruto if not 2nd or 1st. please this is not even debatable plus oro could have been hokage. those 2 don't stand a fighting chance especially with him in his prime.

orochimaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lee/neji post

ZzZZzz Negative as always. Neji and Lee would be able to fight Orochimaru even together if they have any sort of team work. Neji alone would probably give Orochimaru a run for his money imo (Most likely not win, but I'm not the writer am I =x). Naturally its only a matter of time before those two reach levels beyond Orochimaru. Neji is always trying to get stronger, and Lee is his rival so most like he'd be right next to him or above him. =x

Neji + Lee posttime skip vs Orochimaru = Rock Lee uses 8 gates and Neji uses Hyuug's secret one hit kill on Orochimaru =x

yondaimehokage16
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
ZzZZzz Negative as always. Neji and Lee would be able to fight Orochimaru even together if they have any sort of team work. Neji alone would probably give Orochimaru a run for his money imo (Most likely not win, but I'm not the writer am I =x). Naturally its only a matter of time before those two reach levels beyond Orochimaru. Neji is always trying to get stronger, and Lee is his rival so most like he'd be right next to him or above him. =x

Neji + Lee posttime skip vs Orochimaru = Rock Lee uses 8 gates and Neji uses Hyuug's secret one hit kill on Orochimaru =x

.neji can hold his own against oro in his prime lmao00oo0oo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o you must hate oro a lot because this is a guy who was chosen by sarutobi to become hokage please don't even argue neji alone would die instantley he would never be able to fight naruto in for tail kyuubi form and oro did it while he was sick what you gonna tell me next neji can hold his own against the 4th riteeeeeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes:.

neji and lee will not do shit to oro especially when he is at his prime please even if he weren't in his prime he would anialhate them both. oro is extremly durable he can take a beating from tsunade he is good. plus like i said he took on naruto in a min kyuubi form while he was sick and walked away neji would die the second 4 tailed kyuubi came out he wouldn't even be able to face 3 tails or 2 maybe 1 he would be able but nothing more.

lee okay what can he do sure he is fast but what else does he really have nothing you are putting a guy weaker than neji and you expect them to win please they wouldn't last 2 min and saying neji can handle oro while oro is in his prime that iss waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fanboish/fangirlish or you must hate oro a lot.

Shrike
07-04-2007, 05:27 AM
okay remeber how the sand grains goes all around him yea u know in the fight with sasuke im pretty sure that he would be like that if dedaria blew out this huge clay bomb replica of him self seeing that huge bomb would put him in defense mode and since he does not have time to run away he would make a ball around himself with his strongest sand and so u are are telling me that those little micro bombs would telaport through sand and hit gaara no it wouldnt it would break up his ultimate defense sand and then try to hit gaara but by the time it breaks up all the sand most of the bombs must of been worn out by now it isnt like it stays there for ever and once u enter that spot u get disinagrated no it eventually wheres off so by the time it gets through his sand grains there will barley be any micro bombs left and if there is some left it would still have to go through his sand armor that is agianst his body so it would disinagrate that before it can even touch gaara and just in case there were more micro bombs after the sand armor disinagrates (and remember sand shield is the grains that floats around him sand armor is the layer of sand on him)then in betwween all that time of being in that sand ball gaara could of easily did a substitusion justu of him self or made a sand clone and by that time the micro bombs would of been worn off so it would have to go through the disinagration process twice and even then gaara could still escape using a sand clone or substitusion justu.and i have a few things to say about gaara losing dedaria yes he did lose but only because he had to protect the villagers if he didnt have to protect them he could of one esaily in the begining he could of turned into shukaku and went to sleep =dead dedaria and if u say oh but shukaku couldnt kill dedaria then u are so much up dedarias ass its sad:) another way he could of quickly ended it was create so much sand that dedaria would not have anywhere to fly 2 but this would only work if he didnt have to worry about drowning the whole village with sand .also he could of one if he didnt have to protect the villagers because he wouldnt of had to use all that chakra to protect the villagers from that bomb dedaria made and also even after his face got blown up by those bombs dedaria snuck in he would of had some more chakra left if he didnt have to move that sand he used to protect the villagers so that was two times he could of saved chakra and all that chakra he would of saved he could of probley beat dedaria with so pretty much gaara was at a serious handycap and now if u say deadaria would beat gaara in are rematch its only because gaara has a handicap agian which is no shukaku which is no more reserves of chakra but if gaara had shukaku back and it was deadaria vs gaara head to head with no handi caps then im positive gaara would win
yea 4th would most likley lose but we do not know what other tricks the fourth has up his sleeve he might have an ace in the hole no one knows

and about jirya and dedaria gama bunta would work because he could just simply stick his tongue out and catch dedarias bird like a fly second that swamp move might work cause it might be able to increase gravity and suck down anything above it into it and third lmao before dedaria even summons anything to fly on jirya could summon that frogs stomach justu like he did on itachi and and eat dedaria tell me how dedaria would escape from that ..........:D and jirya might have some ace in the hole to we dont know about

u are underestimating jirya and thats a bad mistake jirya went head to head with naruto in is fourth tail and did not run like orochmaru did :p do u think dedaria could fight head to head with naruto in his fourth tail and live nope
and the fact that oro ran and jirya didnt that says somthing about jirya right there

no there are no openings in the stomach justu the only thing that could get out of there was itachis ms and mabye a super huge bomb made by dedaria but it would kill dedaria if he blew it up in the stomach no room to go

I will not be able to answer this.
My eyes hurt T_T

Jiraiya was never stated to be a genius. Assuming that's who you mean.

Moving at the speed of light isn't something new to the current generation of ninja's.

The Fourth? Yeah, I'm sure he was the strongest in his time and during his generation. Things change over time. ;)

Orochimaru would win. Summons are quite a bad match up against those two. Orochimaru's array of jutsus is impressive, of course, so he has a huge advantage there too. I will not bring Edo Tensei here, since both Neji and Lee wouldn't even be able to defeat those resurrected souls, let alone deal with 4 Kage level opponents. There is Manda as well.
This is the man who was the rival of Yondaime and who was sad his body couldn't allow him to play with KN4 anymore. Just look at Jiraiya's scar, and look at Orochimaru's smile while he is fighting the KN.

what do you think sannin mean the 3 genius ninja and he is definetley stronger than deidara the only aka i have seen so far that can do anything against him is non other that itachi.

true people in this genaration are fast such as sasuke,lee,gai,kakashi but none of those are even grazing the speed of the 4th he was too fast and will remain the fastest ever until proven other wise that is.

and the 4th is stil the strongest out of all the genarations we have seen and will be stronger than this one to, the only one surpassing him is naruto no one else will.

No, Sannin means Three, not "3 genius ninja". Thus, the Legendary Sannin means the Legendary Three. Which they are.
With the skill Jiraiya has shown until now, he cannot beat Deidara because Dei is a bad matchup for him. Though the old pervert has some good tricks alright, he wouldn't be able to defeat Deidara until he shows something else.
True, Yondaime is yet to be surpassed. I guess Itachi is his level, but only because of the Sharingan. If he didn't have the Kekkei Genkai he could only dream of being near Yondaime's level. AL is probably at least equal to Yondaime. Or so I imagine.

Where did you get the idea that Neji and Lee even have the potential to become like Orochimaru, let alone surpass him? There is a limit how much one can grow, like Tenten can't be more than a Chuunin, I am sure. Neji is a Jounin for a reason, and Lee is Chuunin for a reason. Kiba cannot reach Neji because he doesn't have the potential to do so.
If you say Neji will reach Orochimaru's level just because he wants to get stronger, isn't that what every shinobi is striving for? You think Ino doesn't want to be stronger? She does, but she can't.

garra.
07-04-2007, 06:29 AM
shrike u cant answer it cuz its not a question gaara kills dedaria thats it

anyway wat about goku and vegeta vs the 9 talied fox and shukaku

just playing u can answer it if u want though but for real

naruto when he is in four tails mode or sarutobi still old and the 4th
so handicap agian the 3rd and the 4th are on teams and remember the third is old vs naruto in four tails
i vote for naruto in four tails
oh and no sealing of power justus are allowed it is a fight to the death so they cannot lets just say turn him back into regular naruto like that 1st hokage wanna be did

Shrike
07-04-2007, 07:14 AM
shrike u cant answer it cuz its not a question gaara kills dedaria thats it

That's not really the reason why I was not able to answer, but meh.
And I saw how Gaara kills Deidara.

garra.
07-04-2007, 01:55 PM
lol wat does meh mean i see everyone using that but i dont know wat it means and wat about the fight four tails naruto vs the fourth and the 3rd and the 3rd is still old

yondaimehokage16
07-04-2007, 02:15 PM
I will not be able to answer this.
My eyes hurt T_T

Orochimaru would win. Summons are quite a bad match up against those two. Orochimaru's array of jutsus is impressive, of course, so he has a huge advantage there too. I will not bring Edo Tensei here, since both Neji and Lee wouldn't even be able to defeat those resurrected souls, let alone deal with 4 Kage level opponents. There is Manda as well.
This is the man who was the rival of Yondaime and who was sad his body couldn't allow him to play with KN4 anymore. Just look at Jiraiya's scar, and look at Orochimaru's smile while he is fighting the KN.

No, Sannin means Three, not "3 genius ninja". Thus, the Legendary Sannin means the Legendary Three. Which they are.
With the skill Jiraiya has shown until now, he cannot beat Deidara because Dei is a bad matchup for him. Though the old pervert has some good tricks alright, he wouldn't be able to defeat Deidara until he shows something else.
True, Yondaime is yet to be surpassed. I guess Itachi is his level, but only because of the Sharingan. If he didn't have the Kekkei Genkai he could only dream of being near Yondaime's level. AL is probably at least equal to Yondaime. Or so I imagine.

Where did you get the idea that Neji and Lee even have the potential to become like Orochimaru, let alone surpass him? There is a limit how much one can grow, like Tenten can't be more than a Chuunin, I am sure. Neji is a Jounin for a reason, and Lee is Chuunin for a reason. Kiba cannot reach Neji because he doesn't have the potential to do so.
If you say Neji will reach Orochimaru's level just because he wants to get stronger, isn't that what every shinobi is striving for? You think Ino doesn't want to be stronger? She does, but she can't.

itachi is no were near yondaime's level what are you talking about seriously i have seen some wierd things written in this thread past week.

yondaime would take itachi out in a sec ok yondaime is the strn=ongest ninja in the whole narutoverse itachi is not even close to him let's not even say that al we haven't yet seen his skill but even he would be no match for yondaime until proven otherwise but itachi is 1000000000% not yondaime's level no way in hell.

what do you mean jiraiya isn't stronger than deidara if itachi fears the perv deidara is the weakest in aka right now excluding tobi since we have not seen what he can do dei is the weakest he would not have a chance to land a finger on jir he will summon the frog stomach and bye bye deidara i repaet the only memeber in aka we have see in action that can do anything against jir is itachi nobody else.

Silverblade
07-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Alright for you DeiDei fans out there

Jiraiya > Deidara

Yes, because Jiraiya knows a lot of jutsu, he goes to different nations, he has sources, he trained the fourth hokage, he is the toad master, He know Doton and Katon jutsus. What happens if he mix a doton jutsu with Toad bullet. Yup Deidara is dead. For Deidara's C4 technique he'll probably figure it out and then own deidara. Remember Jiraiya has long range jutsus and close range jutsus so don't underestimate the Sannin. We do not know what else he has, we seen Deidara spit out his horrible art and then make them explode. Jiraiya is the strongest of the sannin.

Doton + Katon = Lava

yondaimehokage16
07-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Alright for you DeiDei fans out there

Jiraiya > Deidara

Yes, because Jiraiya knows a lot of jutsu, he goes to different nations, he has sources, he trained the fourth hokage, he is the toad master, He know Doton and Katon jutsus. What happens if he mix a doton jutsu with Toad bullet. Yup Deidara is dead. For Deidara's C4 technique he'll probably figure it out and then own deidara. Remember Jiraiya has long range jutsus and close range jutsus so don't underestimate the Sannin. We do not know what else he has, we seen Deidara spit out his horrible art and then make them explode. Jiraiya is the strongest of the sannin.

Doton + Katon = Lava

dei won't have a chance of using c4 you don't get it that jir will kill him instantley like he was gonna do to itachi and kisame he came right off the bat used frog stomach and if itachi wasent there one aka one be dead right then and there.

and like you said jir has long range jutsu also and we have seen him use powerful jutsu hell swamp,that katon with gambuntan,rasengan,frog stomach any of those if landed dei will be out and he trained the strongest ninja in the naruto verse yet yondaime please jir will murder dei.

anyway new onw.

deidara vs.kisame

satansilent
07-04-2007, 03:42 PM
It's better everyone make a list of powerfull Ninja:
1.Uchiha Madara(I take Tengu out of this because he half human&half Demon)
2.Yondaime&AL
3.Sandaime&Itachi
4.Shodaime&Second(I don't know the japanees name)
5.Orochimaru
6.Jiraya

yondaimehokage16
07-04-2007, 03:46 PM
It's better everyone make a list of powerfull Ninja:
1.Uchiha Madara(I take Tengu out of this because he half human&half Demon)
2.Yondaime&AL
3.Sandaime&Itachi
4.Shodaime&Second(I don't know the japanees name)
5.Orochimaru
6.Jiraya

uchiha madara has not been shown don't wirte him

al we haven't seen his abilities for all we know he could just be smart like shika

sandaime is dead in his prime he would oblitarate itachi how can you even put them together

shodaime and the second are dead

orochimaru is weaker than jir and dead jir is stronger than oro and is hokage level.

now:

1.yondaime

2.sandamie

3.shodaime/nidaime

4.jiraiya and itachi and the white fang

5 orochimaru

also how is that on topic.

anyway like i said before kisame vs.deidara.

i say kisame much more chakra long range and short range water jutsu powerful and can block dei's explosives with samhada.

satansilent
07-04-2007, 05:43 PM
uchiha madara has not been shown don't wirte him

al we haven't seen his abilities for all we know he could just be smart like shika

sandaime is dead in his prime he would oblitarate itachi how can you even put them together

shodaime and the second are dead

orochimaru is weaker than jir and dead jir is stronger than oro and is hokage level.

now:

1.yondaime

2.sandamie

3.shodaime/nidaime

4.jiraiya and itachi and the white fang

5 orochimaru

also how is that on topic.

anyway like i said before kisame vs.deidara.

i say kisame much more chakra long range and short range water jutsu powerful and can block dei's explosives with samhada.
just one reason to make a list:the top Ninja absolutely win in the battle against lower.
for Madara and AL you are right.
man we know Yondaime is the most powerfull Hokage in konoha,not?
Sandaime kill by the hand of orochimaru and we know Itachi more powerfuller than Orochimaru so Sandaime is weaker than Itachi be honestlly I give a chance to sandaime at the same level of Itachi.
yes Shodaime and the second are dead both of them have powerfull technic,we saw some of them when orochimaru Revive them from Edo Tensi.
Orochimaru is not dead just be in genjudsu in sasuke mind and both Jiraya&Oro be on hokage level(oro is stronger than Jiraya because using alot of forbidden technic even Jiraya don't know them)

MikeyM1979
07-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Kisame vs Deidara....I'd give it to Kisame. He has more chakra to work with than Deidara does, and he can take to the sky with a mass amount of water if need be. Or he can send a bubble after Deidara and trap him in it. I also don't see Deidara's bombs doing much of anything if Kisame is under water. And we've seen that Samehada can successfully block off explosives.

garra.
07-04-2007, 11:05 PM
damnit i hate it when people skip what i wrote wat about the match i said the 4th and the 3rd on teams vs naruto in his four tails mode and none of them can seal away the power they have to fight to the death

MikeyM1979
07-04-2007, 11:10 PM
damnit i hate it when people skip what i wrote wat about the match i said the 4th and the 3rd on teams vs naruto in his four tails mode and none of them can seal away the power they have to fight to the death
4-Tailed Naruto should be able to handle Sarutobi with speed and brute force alone. As for the Fourth, well, he's been said to be the strongest shinobi, and all this other nonsense. We really don't know what he was fully capable of, just a few things. So I'll go with what I do know, and say Naruto would win that fight.

MajinX
07-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Kisame vs Deidara....I'd give it to Kisame. He has more chakra to work with than Deidara does, and he can take to the sky with a mass amount of water if need be. Or he can send a bubble after Deidara and trap him in it. I also don't see Deidara's bombs doing much of anything if Kisame is under water. And we've seen that Samehada can successfully block off explosives.

did u not see what deidera did to the 3rd tails? he made clay fishes lol and blew the big turtle thing up, kisame lacks speed to dodge all of deidera's attacks, and deidera's air advantage willl make it hard for kisame but kisame looks like he can take alot of damage and will probably make deidera pull out his strongest attacks , in the end i think deidera will outwit kisame and win the match.

Shrike
07-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Deidara is totally a terrible matchup for almost everyone because he can fly. And Kishi overpowered him a bit too much giving him C4. Very few can defeat Deidara if he is airborne.
People who say Jiraiya is stronger just can't swallow that there is no way that he can win.
Jiraiya is stronger than Deidara, possibly by a lot, but he doesn't have what it takes to kill him. He is more of a ninjutsu man, but mostly close range. His summons are very important for him as well, and that will not avail him against Deidara.
And Yon,when you say Yondaime can kill Itachi in a sec, I don't think so. They are now probably almost equal just because Itachi has the Sharingan. Though I like shinobi like Yondaime more because they reached that level without Kekei Genkai or some other power-up.

EJ
07-05-2007, 07:30 PM
lol wat does meh mean i see everyone using that but i dont know wat it means and wat about the fight four tails naruto vs the fourth and the 3rd and the 3rd is still old

gtfo

as for Kisame vs. Deidara: I vote Kisame, many of the reasons were stated by Mikey

Genjutsu-master
07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Kisame would rip deidara apart he has short range water jutsu and i think he has the long range too. His bigass sword can block explosives we have seen it do that. And even if deidara would not give up kisame would outlast him cause of his chakra supply.

I really think Kishi is overrating deidara here i mean that c4 is a problem to anyone without the sharingan or byakugan he can possibly kill anyone who gives him the chance to unleash it.

EJ
07-05-2007, 07:36 PM
C4 is possibly nothing under water, nobody breathes them in there

explosions are weakened under water as well

another reason Kisame would win

katonha
07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
C4 is possibly nothing under water, nobody breathes them in there

explosions are weakened under water as well

another reason Kisame would win

I believe that the bombs could get in Kisame's gills.
Kishi really does overate Deidara, He is probably the weakest of the akatsuki members(besides Hidan) to me.
But i still yhink that Kisame is underestimated and would beat Deidara hands down.:cool:

Vengeance
07-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Kisame vs. Deidara.... hmmm I'll go with Kisame as his fight at 30% was simply amazing. Kisame in my opinion is just way to versatile for someone like Deidara. I also agree with the other statements in Kisame's favor posted so I won't repeat them.

Nexus
07-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I say that Kisame would win because he'll simply drown Deidara in a very high and vast ocean. Deidara needs to be at a certain level to do his moves while Kisame doesn't.

Trey
07-05-2007, 08:38 PM
If Kisame submerges himself, he is immune to Garuda's C4.

EJ
07-05-2007, 08:41 PM
won't the bombs go in his gills?

I doubt it
but will it happen?

Vengeance
07-05-2007, 08:46 PM
How about Kisame at 100% vs. Gai?

Kisame only used 30% while Gai used six gates (About 75% of his gate power)

I think this would end up in both fighters dieing. Gai would narrowly pull a victory but die in the end because he used all 8 gates.

Sorry if this fight was already posted please ignore if it was.

Nexus
07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Kisame would win and Gai would die because it'll take all 8 gates at the least to battle with a full-powered Kisame.

Genjutsu-master
07-05-2007, 08:51 PM
How about Kisame at 100% vs. Gai?

Kisame only used 30% while Gai used six gates (About 75% of his gate power)

I think this would end up in both fighters dieing. Gai would narrowly pull a victory but die in the end because he used all 8 gates.

Sorry if this fight was already posted please ignore if it was.

I don't know if it was but i will say this kisame would pulverize him. Reason kisame at 30% only got defeated because gai used 6 gates other than that he was dominating the fight mostly.

Also 6 gates isn't 75% of gai's power were did you get that from. the gates is what gives you more power than your original he was already fighting at his fullest potential opening the 6th gate gave him more thats it.

Vengeance
07-05-2007, 08:52 PM
6/8=75% anyway I think they'll fight again & Gai will die in that fight. Wether or not he wins remains to be seen as Gai did woop 30% fairly easily with 6 gates.

Edit: Also I stated Gai's gate power not his normal power as Gai would need gates to even stay in the fight.

Edit2: just thought I'd add that Gai probably didn't need 6 gates to defeat Kisame btw. He used 6 because the fight was getting way out of hand & he had to finish it quickly.

Kore
07-05-2007, 11:17 PM
kakuzu versus oro? assuming oro has a body that doesn't give out on him like when he fought 4th tail naruto. both cheat to be immortal and both have high level jutsus. also both are old as f*ck.

doujitsuspecialist1
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
kisame would win because he has more variety to work with

Nexus
07-06-2007, 02:43 AM
kakuzu versus oro? assuming oro has a body that doesn't give out on him like when he fought 4th tail naruto. both cheat to be immortal and both have high level jutsus. also both are old as f*ck.

Orochimaru would win this battle because not only is he a "once a decade" genius, but he's from a younger generation than Kakuzu and we already know how that works.

garra.
07-06-2007, 04:00 AM
how bout sasuke after timeskip vs sasori

Shrike
07-06-2007, 06:17 AM
About all those Deidara fights...Deidara can win against anyone if he is airborne. There is no shinobi that can defeat him if he is flying. That is simply how Kishi made him. I personally think he is overpowered and unbalanced, especially with C4 now. I miss old elements like Doton and Katon. Now it's all about special abilities and huge ass explosions.
The only way to defeat Deidara is to lure him in a forest or a closed space. He is pretty much dead then. Any of the stronger shinobi would rip him apart.

Kakuzu vs Orochimaru would be quite a fight. Maybe the most interesting match-up I saw to date. I am leaning slightly to Orochimaru's side since he has Edo Tensei and Manda, but beside that, Kakuzu is physically stronger, and has greater nuking power.
Very interesting.

how bout sasuke after timeskip vs sasori

Sasori would rip Sasuke apart. There is no way that you won't get scratched in the whole battle against Sasori. Basically, that means that you die. Also, you never know which puppet is the real Sasori, when you are fighting 100 of them. Even Itachi would have a hard time with Sasori, he is simply a bad match-up for him.

transistor_001
07-06-2007, 07:40 AM
About all those Deidara fights...Deidara can win against anyone if he is airborne. There is no shinobi that can defeat him if he is flying. That is simply how Kishi made him. I personally think he is overpowered and unbalanced, especially with C4 now. I miss old elements like Doton and Katon. Now it's all about special abilities and huge ass explosions.
The only way to defeat Deidara is to lure him in a forest or a closed space. He is pretty much dead then. Any of the stronger shinobi would rip him apart.

Kakuzu vs Orochimaru would be quite a fight. Maybe the most interesting match-up I saw to date. I am leaning slightly to Orochimaru's side since he has Edo Tensei and Manda, but beside that, Kakuzu is physically stronger, and has greater nuking power.
Very interesting.

Sasori would rip Sasuke apart. There is no way that you won't get scratched in the whole battle against Sasori. Basically, that means that you die. Also, you never know which puppet is the real Sasori, when you are fighting 100 of them. Even Itachi would have a hard time with Sasori, he is simply a bad match-up for him.
I agree...Sasori could have went so far...he had the worst possible match against Chiyo...yeah Sakura helped...but Chiyo was probably the worst ninja (that we know about) to face him. He [was] one of the most powerful nin in the whole series.

katonha
07-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Deidara should have went instead of Sasori, Sasori is way cooler and stronger then Deidara.
Kakuzu vs Oro would be a good fight, I don't think that it would be a good idea to use a giant summon to fight someone small.
I am leaning towards Kakuzu because of his explosive power and his hearts, it would be like five againist one with his phantoms.:cool:

Itai
07-07-2007, 01:57 AM
No way oro would lose to Kakuzu, Oro has sacrifices so he could summon up a Hokage using Impure Wind Resurrection or something. Kakuzu is older but not as skilled.

MikeyM1979
07-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Orochimaru vs Kakuzu? I barely recall anything from that battle that went down between the Konoha ninja's and Kakuzu. =\ But, I'd assume Orochimaru would win. I mean, dude can summon Hokages and has Manda on his side. On top of that, he has great amount of chakra, and is pretty durable, and he's pretty hard to kill (unless you're an Uchiha).

Vengeance
07-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone thought about the 3rd summoning Orochimaru was trying to do when fighting sarutobi would be the 4th Hokage? Anyway in Oro vs. Kakuzu I'd have to say Oro for reasons stated by Mickey.

katonha
07-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Can Oro summon a Hokage(besides third) anymore since they got destroyed by Sarutobi.:cool:

MikeyM1979
07-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Can Oro summon a Hokage(besides third) anymore since they got destroyed by Sarutobi.:cool:He can still summon the Fourth.

katonha
07-07-2007, 10:16 PM
He can still summon the Fourth.

His summoning was dissrupted, so I thought he couldn't summon him again. I was wondering if it was a good idea to summon something as big as Manda againist one small person like Kakuzu?:cool:

HinataFanX
07-08-2007, 01:09 AM
I have one, what if Kimimaro (without the disease) went up against Orochimaru or Time-skip Sasuke? My prediction, if agaist Oro, win, if against Sasuke, incredibly close match, but Kimimaro would lose.

MikeyM1979
07-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Without the disease eh? Sasuke would still kill him. Distortion pretty much covered why earlier, so I won't repeat that. As for Orochimaru.....that is a good one. I'd say Kimimaro would win. But it'd be a tough fight. /gone for real

katonha
07-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Without the disease eh? Sasuke would still kill him. Distortion pretty much covered why earlier, so I won't repeat that. As for Orochimaru.....that is a good one. I'd say Kimimaro would win. But it'd be a tough fight. /gone for real

I agree with you. TS Sasuke would beat Kimimaru, but Kimimaru would beat Oro.:cool:

kaino
07-08-2007, 06:41 PM
ok i have one guys
butterfly choji VS. cursed seal sauske

doujitsuspecialist1
07-08-2007, 07:16 PM
sasuke would win

garra.
07-08-2007, 07:52 PM
yea sasuke would win

MikeyM1979
07-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Sasuke would wipe the floor with him. We are talking about post time skip, right? If so, then yeah. Sasuke wins that one.

Genjutsu-master
07-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Haha butterfly choji would lose to sasuke without the cs choji is weak he is pretty much useless and can't do anything cool except over size.

Now this should be a good one naruto kyuubi 2 3 tails with rasenshuriken vs. sasuke cs2 with all the chidori.

i say naruto would win in a hell of a battle the deciding thing would be the rasenshuriken though once he lands it on sasuke its over. plus im pretty sure he would have speed equal to sasuke with 3 tails seeing in how he gets faster and faster with the tails and he can outlast sasuke even with his normal chakra but sasuke would do good i think but i say naruto would win.

nejismirk
07-08-2007, 11:17 PM
naruto would win. like, rasenshuriken would probably the deadliest jutsu in the narutoverse right now to begin with.

Genjutsu-master
07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
yeah naruto would win prop without rasenshuriken but sasuke would put up a fight no doubt about that.

katonha
07-09-2007, 01:14 AM
If Sasuke had a jutsu of the same level as Rasenshuriken, then it would probably lean towards Sasuke. Rasenshuriken is very destructive.

I have one, Kakuzu vs Sasori
I think that this would be a good fight because they both control puppets or something similar. If i was to guess who would win, it would be Sasori because of his number of Puppets.:cool:

Nexus
07-09-2007, 11:25 AM
I say Kakuzu would win since he can fight at very long distances and he has five hearts that rarely gets destroyed (not to mention performing very high level jutsus with all the five elements).

Kaine
07-09-2007, 01:15 PM
nexus u forget the army of the puppets that sasori had and the 3rd(or 4rth??)Kazekage puppet.Eventhough Kakuzu is a trully bad ass sasori would win.He has hell better jutsu since he uses poison really well,i don't think any1 is able to cope with that apart from tsunade(for the healing) or some1 reaaaaally fast.

MikeyM1979
07-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Both were capable of fight and/or taking out Kage level shinobi. It's a tough one for me because I don't remember much from Kakuzu's fight and from Sasori's fight, but from what little I do remember, I'd say Kakuzu would win. Mainly from what I do know: it took Kakashi and Naruto to beat Kakuzu, and it took Chiyo and Sakura to beat Sasori. To me...

Naruto > Sakura, overall.
Kakashi > Chiyo, overall. That kind of tells me Kakuzu was the tougher one to get rid of.

Kaine
07-09-2007, 03:47 PM
but if u think about sakura and chiyo were the best ppl to take him down at that time.Chiyo was his granmother and very skilled at puppets and sakura had the antidote,the healing jutsu(freaking bishops i hate them!!!) and the monstrous brute strength.I doupt kakashi and naruto would do something to sasori this is why i say him

Kore
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
i'd have to go with kakuzu just because he can do that whole long range mode with his tentacles and grab the puppets...plus with his fire puppet he could do some crazy fire jutsu to burn the puppets at once OR he could possibly combine wind and water to form ice jutsus and freeze sasori's pack of puppets.

just for fun, how about:

akamaru versus kakashi's pack of ninja dogs?

MikeyM1979
07-09-2007, 04:16 PM
lol I'd say the dogs would rip Akamaru apart. :p They were strong enough to hold down someone like Zabuza early in the series, it's possible they've grown stronger in time.

Kaine
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
nah akamaru isn't much capable withou kiba pre-time skip.But he is huge now but i think since the other dogs are summons then there must be some1 very strong among them(like gamamunta with frogs etc)so i say akamaru loses.

Genjutsu-master
07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
of course he will lose those are summons i think pakkun has yet to show us his real size i doubt he is the bos of the dogs and so small he must be powerfull.

new one

gamakichi post vs manda.

katonha
07-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Pakkun isn't powerful. If you remember the Gaara rescue arc, he said that he would only get in the way.

Are you talking about Gamabunta or his son Gamakichi vs Manda. Because Kichi isn;t even a fight. Between Gamabunta and Manda probably Manda because of his speed.:cool:

Tengu
07-10-2007, 04:20 AM
id say gamabunta

nejismirk
07-10-2007, 05:28 AM
gamabunta>manda.

new fight, sandaime hokage vs. post-timeskip gaara kazekage.

Kore
07-10-2007, 09:36 AM
wow this is a tough fight...is the hokage going to be super old in this fight? because if he's in his prime then i'm definitely going with the hokage...the fact that he knows EVERY technique in konoha means that he'd just open gates and whoop on gaara.

katonha
07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
wow this is a tough fight...is the hokage going to be super old in this fight? because if he's in his prime then i'm definitely going with the hokage...the fact that he knows EVERY technique in konoha means that he'd just open gates and whoop on gaara.

I agree, knowing allmost every jutsu in Konoha gives him a big advantage. That is pretty no match for Sandaime.:cool:

Kaine
07-10-2007, 01:10 PM
huh?of course the old man would polish the ground with gaara...Lol not even orochimaru could win him.One death-god and gaara is down,the 3rd won't mind since he is with the 1 foot inside the grave...

garra.
07-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Actually im not sure how that would work......the death god might take shukaku's soul instead leaving gaara the victor because the third hokage would be lying on the floor dead cause the after effect that the move has.And gaara would just bury the 3rd tell me how the third would be able to get out of a 10 foot deep sand ocean

Genjutsu-master
07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
sandaime was the god of ninja in his time he knows every jutsu konoha ever produced he is amazing he can do elemental fusions way knows every element. And it was stated by anbu at his old age he had such a high chakra capacity he was even able to perform a move that was only known to yondaime that's how good he was. He will oblitrate garra naruto and sasuke can beat his asss and i am more than sure sandaime can own naruto and sasuke.

JustPimpin
07-10-2007, 09:48 PM
okay okay okay, let's change this up a bit! how about a 3-way battle, sasuke v.s. kakashi v.s. itachi, without using mangekyou? all three have the sharingan, two are pure bloods, and the other is most likely the BEST jounin in konoha ;) who wins this one y'all?

Genjutsu-master
07-10-2007, 09:55 PM
lmao0o0o0 of course itachi he can kill them both he will get sasuke first then kakashi he owned both naruto and kakashi most of the 30% battle they barely beat him imagine him going one hundred percent. we haven't even seen itachi's true power yet. itachi beat them both. without the mks they both have much better sharingan control than sasuke itachi for sure and kakashi to but sasuke will might eventually if he is stillalive have better control than those 2 but now they both beat sasuke out in sharingan evolution and control.

nejismirk
07-11-2007, 12:02 AM
in the gaara vs sandaime, i was referring to an old sandaime before he died.>.>

anyways, itachi would own the 2 of them. itachi managed to beat kakashi with barely some effort...and i believe he can pawn sasuke again without his mangekyou or just using plain sharingan and his other jutsus.

MajinX
07-11-2007, 02:45 AM
lmao0o0o0 of course itachi he can kill them both he will get sasuke first then kakashi he owned both naruto and kakashi most of the 30% battle they barely beat him imagine him going one hundred percent. we haven't even seen itachi's true power yet. itachi beat them both. without the mks they both have much better sharingan control than sasuke itachi for sure and kakashi to but sasuke will might eventually if he is stillalive have better control than those 2 but now they both beat sasuke out in sharingan evolution and control.

actually kakashi and naruto was winning the entire time, except when naruto got caught in a genjutsu right in the beginning but that was easily taken care of, kakashi actually did all the work in that fight, he just let naruto finish him off after trapping itachi with his shadowclone, if he wanted he coulda raikiri itachi himself.

MikeyM1979
07-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Old Sarutobi vs Kazekage Gaara....hm. I'd have to say Gaara. Sarutobi in this fight isn't in his prime, and I really can't see Sarutobi winning the fight. I doubt he can out run the sand, and I see him only barely defending against Gaara. He can use that jutsu he used against Orochimaru to try and seal his soul, or whatever, but really, what good would that do as he's being covered and crushed within some sand? Nope. Sarutobi would lose.

Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke....it's a 3 way fight, but realistically, I can see Sasuke and Kakashi showing some team work against Itachi. If it were a true 3 way fight, then Itachi would have his work cut out for him, but it wouldn't be that way. I see Kakashi and Sasuke over whelming Itachi (eventually) during the fight.

Kaine
07-11-2007, 08:12 AM
i think this is supposed to a hardcore battle with no allies.If so itachi pawnes them both easy his speed is by far his strongest part.

katonha
07-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Old Sarutobi vs Kazekage Gaara....hm. I'd have to say Gaara. Sarutobi in this fight isn't in his prime, and I really can't see Sarutobi winning the fight. I doubt he can out run the sand, and I see him only barely defending against Gaara. He can use that jutsu he used against Orochimaru to try and seal his soul, or whatever, but really, what good would that do as he's being covered and crushed within some sand? Nope. Sarutobi would lose.

Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke....it's a 3 way fight, but realistically, I can see Sasuke and Kakashi showing some team work against Itachi. If it were a true 3 way fight, then Itachi would have his work cut out for him, but it wouldn't be that way. I see Kakashi and Sasuke over whelming Itachi (eventually) during the fight.

I still think that Sasrutobi would win because of his battle experience. He wasn't called the Professor for nothing. I think that he could figure out a weakness of Gaara's.:cool:

Nexus
07-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Gaara would win since Saratobi wouldn't be at 100%, but if he was at maximum power, than he would win.

AnticitizenOne
07-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I think if they were in the desert, Gaara could defeat anyone (besides Deidara because he is able to fly extremely fast), Sarutobi couldn't be fast enough to dodge as such and old man.

blake
07-11-2007, 11:07 AM
how about sasuke vs. shikamaru that has had time to make a plan, would sasuke be able to outsmart him

Nexus
07-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Yes. Sasuke would be able to outsmart him since he's been coined as a "ninja genius". While Shikamaru may be very smart, he has some some deficiencies in the chakra department where Sasuke's excels. Don't forget that the Sharingan can see what Shikamaru will do next...

JustPimpin
07-11-2007, 02:56 PM
okay, let's go back to when shikamaru was in the chuunin exams. he himself said that he was NO MATCH for alot of the other shinobi there. which was basically sasuke, neji, gaara, and whoever else that was in it. shikamaru was a genius back then, and the same now, so if he stated that, then shikamaru would definetly lose to sasuke in this fight. he already knew it ;)

Genjutsu-master
07-11-2007, 03:12 PM
no shikamru woul def lose the fight cause of sasuke's sharingan and speed but @nexus there is no way anyone can outsmart shikamaru especially when he had time to plan but he would still lose.

how about this one.

garra vs. kabuto post time skip for both of them.

MajinX
07-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Garaa will take kabuto, kabuto has no powerful direct moves that can break garaa's defence or does he have the speed and chakra to outlast the continuous attacks from garaa.

blake
07-11-2007, 06:01 PM
i just think that since shika would have time for a plan he would take the sharingan into account. and just pimpin i think that shika was being modest when he said that during the exams. yes sasuke is a genius shika is still smarter

ITzANIllUZion
07-11-2007, 06:50 PM
sasuke wont be able to outsmart shikamaru..the only thing that sasuke has agains shikamaru is strength, jutsus, CS, and sharingan..it would be pretty good fight to see..

giving shikamru time to form a plan..i think he might comeout ontop of that fight..it would be close.

gaara vs kabuto....im going with gaara on this.

Nexus
07-11-2007, 08:51 PM
no shikamru woul def lose the fight cause of sasuke's sharingan and speed but @nexus there is no way anyone can outsmart shikamaru especially when he had time to plan but he would still lose.

Shikamaru wouldn't beat Sasuke even with a plan mapped out simply because he's needs to first analyze his opponents habits and he'll be dead before he has time to come up with a plan. If you say that Shikamaru can beat Sasuke, then you might as well say that, with a plan, Shikamaru can defeat Itachi and Kakashi and that's not going to happening. Despite Shikamaru's small knowledge of the Sharingan, there's still more abilities to the Sharingan that we are still finding out so that information wouldn't help him that much. Sasuke's too fast for someone like Shikamaru to keep up with.

garra vs. kabuto post time skip for both of them.
Which Gaara are you referring too? Pre or post-timeskip?

katonha
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Sasuke is smart but not as smart as Shikamaru. If you combine Sasuke's intelligence with everything else he has going, he would win even aganist Shikamaru's smarts.:cool:

Distortion
07-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Sasuke vs Shikamaru, Shikamaru would outsmart him no doubt in that. However, Shikamaru at this point in time is not strong enough to use whatever plan he may come up with to beat someone like Sasuke. If however, Shikamaru teamed up with Naruto and told him of some kind of plan, then Naruto could be the strength and shika can be the mind to easily beat Sasuke, or probably even itachi. Shikamaru's intelligence when solving problems is beyond that of anyone we've seen so far. Even Kakash, and when speaking of terms of intelligence, I'm sure Kakashi is on pair with Itachi with this one. (Not strength, just pure smarts)

Shikamaru vs Sasuke = Sasuke wins

Shikamaru + Naruto vs Sasuke with team shika wins. However naruto could more then hold his own again Sasuke >_>.

--------

Kabuto vs Gaara = gaara win, wtferz sand burial. Nuff said.

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Why are there so many fights involving Sasuke? o_O

I got one.

Itachi vs Deidara (now that we see what he's capable of, and can counter genjutsu) and Kisame (100%).

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Sasuke vs Shikamaru, Shikamaru would outsmart him no doubt in that. However, Shikamaru at this point in time is not strong enough to use whatever plan he may come up with to beat someone like Sasuke. If however, Shikamaru teamed up with Naruto and told him of some kind of plan, then Naruto could be the strength and shika can be the mind to easily beat Sasuke, or probably even itachi. Shikamaru's intelligence when solving problems is beyond that of anyone we've seen so far. Even Kakash, and when speaking of terms of intelligence, I'm sure Kakashi is on pair with Itachi with this one. (Not strength, just pure smarts)

Shikamaru vs Sasuke = Sasuke wins

Shikamaru + Naruto vs Sasuke with team shika wins. However naruto could more then hold his own again Sasuke >_>.

--------

Kabuto vs Gaara = gaara win, wtferz sand burial. Nuff said.

naruto can do more than just hold his own he is capable of beating sasuke if he doesn't let his feelings in the way like last time simpley he can outlast sasuke especially if he goes with kyuubi and then rasenshuriken his ass but we all know naruto would never kill sasuke unless he had to.

@mikey haha of course itachi would win he can kick deidara's ass still and kisame isn't a threat to him if anything kisame will help itachi kill deidara in my eyes i truley think kisame is itachi's friend and only friend.

its so hard to find a good one oh i got one...

neji post vs sasuke post.

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Sasuke again? O_O Ugh! I'm a fan of his and even I'm getting tired of his name.

Hm. Based on what I know, Sasuke would win. Rather, based on what we've seen from both of them, post time skip.

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 12:43 AM
@mikey well what do you want there no other guys names we did,kakashi,jir,oro,itachi,kisame,sasori ,naruto,sasuke,neji,garra,lee,deidara,al l the hokages,gai,asuma,kurenai,shika,hell we even did kiba and the others are worth less and not entertaining and get no screen time.

ok ok oh hell there is no other fights......

oh well here goes nothing

tsunade vs. naruto post rasenshuriken training.

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 12:47 AM
tsunade vs. naruto post rasenshuriken training.
Tsunade. Wow. She'd break down Naruto fast. o_O The one thing that I do fear is that she'd bust him up so bad that Kyuubi pops in, revives him and pumps him fill of Demon Fox steroids and then he lays the smack down on Tsunade. She went to to toe with Orochimaru before, and well, she's a Sannin and Hokage. I don't see Naruto winning the fight unless he goes Kyuubi.

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 12:50 AM
well i say otherwise he has become very smart can use the shadow clones to trick her hell he even tricked kakashi and he has strong jutsu. and one rasengan she would be out flat for a while if he hit her with a rasenshuriken she would die.

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 12:52 AM
well i say otherwise he has become very smart can use the shadow clones to trick her hell he even tricked kakashi and he has strong jutsu. and one rasengan she would be out flat for a while if he hit her with a rasenshuriken she would die.I'm pretty sure she'd do short work of his clones, just like everyone else and their momma's do in the Naruto world. :p And she can heal herself. Naruto isn't a fast character. The fight would be alot of offense from both of them, eventually leading Naruto to become defensive when he sees his clones don't do shit to her, like with everyone else. And the fact that one touch from her and it's all over, which shouldn't be too hard for her since he isn't a fast character.

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm pretty sure she'd do short work of his clones, just like everyone else and their momma's do in the Naruto world. :p And she can heal herself. Naruto isn't a fast character. The fight would be alot of offense from both of them, eventually leading Naruto to become defensive when he sees his clones don't do shit to her, like with everyone else. And the fact that one touch from her and it's all over, which shouldn't be too hard for her since he isn't a fast character.

now that you mentoin speed did you ever notice that it looked like a big ass weight underneath his cloths i was watching a few episodes and saw it it was similar to lee's led weights but it was on his body.

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 12:55 AM
now that you mentoin speed did you ever notice that it looked like a big ass weight underneath his cloths i was watching a few episodes and saw it it was similar to lee's led weights but it was on his body.No, I never noticed such a thing. Still, he isn't fast. He'll have a hard time avoiding Tsunade's attacks, and he can't depend on his clones much because she'd just fling them away with her dialing finger.

Distortion
07-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Naruto kyuubi beast mode = wtferz/ftw on old lady sanin.

One rasenshuriken = owned for just about anyone in the series, so I suppose all Naruto would have to do is wear her down. Plus her taijutsu sucks and she's pretty slow, so it wouldn't be so one sided this time around. Or he could just do like anyone else and throw blood at her, even if her so called phobia is gone. Or even better he could do a taijuu kage bushin no jutsu and transform all of them into Dan and her brother, then Rasenshuriken = auto win XD.

Naruto post time > Old lady sanin 0_o

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 12:57 AM
hmm maybe it was just me well anyway he will soon learn the flying thunder god jutsu then i would like to see anyone even graze him.

anyway new fight last one from me itachi vs.kakuzu

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 01:04 AM
Naruto kyuubi beast mode = wtferz/ftw on old lady sanin.Indeed.

One rasenshuriken = owned for just about anyone in the seriesThat may be true, if we had actually seen what everyone is capable of doing and taking.

so I suppose all Naruto would have to do is wear her down.How would he go about doing that? I hope not by relying on his clones.

Plus her taijutsu sucks and she's pretty slowSame can be said about Naruto. The difference is that it doesn't matter if her taijutsu style sucks, because one hit and he's gone.

so it wouldn't be so one sided this time around. Or he could just do like anyone else and throw blood at her, even if her so called phobia is gone.Yes, it is gone, so that's not really going to do anything. :p And I doubt Naruto would do something so underhanded to win a fight.

Or even better he could do a taijuu kage bushin no jutsu and transform all of them into Dan and her brother, then Rasenshuriken = auto win XD.I doubt Naruto knows what they look like. XD

Naruto post time > Old lady sanin 0_oThat hasn't been proven yet.

garra.
07-12-2007, 01:26 AM
so are you saying that the 5th would beat naruto in the end naruto will prevail with the kyubi but that is just a last resort ethier way tsunade will be on the run if naruto goes 4 tails the 5th will get a little taste of the fear that she makes everyone else feel when she treatens everyone with her super strength crazy old lady:mad:

Distortion
07-12-2007, 01:26 AM
That hasn't been proven yet.

It won't ever be proven, because I doubt that Naruto will ever fight her again. He's not going to learn anything from her medical-jutsu wise,(like genjutsu, this probably isn't his department =x) and for hand to hand combat he's got Kakashi who is probably 10x better then she is. I guess it's one of those things you have to take as is. Tsunade's not that impressive, even if she now is the hokage and one of the sanin. Kabuto proved that much even before he poured blood on her. Naruto doesn't need speed, he can be at over 10 places at once with his clones. Even if they do go pop in just one shot. ZZzZzzZzz If she tries anything ''sluggish'' Naruto has his Boss Frog to bring the bacon. 0_o

Tsuande can't do anything if Naruto goes 4 tails, if she so much as touched him with her punch her hand would probably melt from the posion in the chakra. 0_o

MikeyM1979
07-12-2007, 01:28 AM
It won't ever be proven, because I doubt that Naruto will ever fight her again. He's not going to learn anything from her medical-jutsu wise,(like genjutsu, this probably isn't his department =x) and for hand to hand combat he's got Kakashi who is probably 10x better then she is. I guess it's one of those things you have to take as is. Tsunade's not that impressive, even if she now is the hokage and one of the sanin. Kabuto proved that much even before he poured blood on her. Naruto doesn't need speed, he can be at over 10 places at once with his clones. Even if they do go pop in just one shot. ZZzZzzZzz If she tries anything ''sluggish'' Naruto has his Boss Frog to bring the bacon. 0_o
You know, Naruto wouldn't be a bad genjutsu user if he had better chakra control, and were smarter. He certainly has the chakra supply to spam genjutsu.

Edit: lol You guys make it sound as if I'd argue that Tsunade would win against Kyuubi-fied Naruto.

katonha
07-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I thought that Naruto was going to stop using the Kyuubi's Chakra, that is just an easy way out of a battle for Naruto. Naruto without the Kyuubi's help would lose to Tsunade. Like everyone said, one hit from her and he is gone. I think that she knows the Rasenshuriken's abilities better than anyone from examining Kakuzu. She would be able to change Naruto's body movements like she did againist Kabuto and she can also counter summoning Gamabunta by simmoning Katsuya.:cool:

Kaine
07-12-2007, 09:20 AM
did u guys bothered making tsunade vs naruto?Tsunade will slice him in two halfs...
how about tobi vs yamato?

Nexus
07-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, based on past events, I have to say Yamato would win since there hasn't been anything shown on Tobi's abilities. Here's one:

- Itachi vs. Tsunade

Genjutsu-master
07-12-2007, 11:10 AM
itachi of course for reasons to simple to state.

JustPimpin
07-12-2007, 11:13 AM
hmm, tsunade v.s. itachi, that's a good one. i'm going with itachi, he has alot of things that can counter tsunades attacks, he can keep his space by using katon goukakyuu no jutsu, and if she does get in close, use genjutsu ;) i know tsunade is a sennin and probably has seen alomost everything there is to see in a fight, but she has never experienced the mangekyou sharingan before ;P okay so she summons a slug.... tsukiyomi that fucking thing lol

Shrike
07-12-2007, 12:11 PM
- Itachi vs. Tsunade

Well, that is an easy win for Itachi. Really no fun there. For Itachi, Tsunade would be moving as fast as her summon (a snail). She wouldn't be able to land a hit on him in a million years.
Kishi overpowered Itachi, and most other Akatsuki, only to kill them with bad writing skills-like, every one of them defeated because they had "the perfect match-up". That's dull.

JustPimpin
07-12-2007, 12:31 PM
how about itachi v.s. sasori? can a puppet get put into genjutsu? how will itachi avoid ALL of those puppets, to get to sasori? i think it would be a good fight.... unless itachi just burns all the puppets -.-

Shrike
07-12-2007, 01:41 PM
how about itachi v.s. sasori? can a puppet get put into genjutsu? how will itachi avoid ALL of those puppets, to get to sasori? i think it would be a good fight.... unless itachi just burns all the puppets -.-

Sasori is quite a bad match-up for Itachi. Hell, for everyone except Chiyo+Sakura.
The only thing where I am unsure is Itachi's speed. We know it's godly, but is it good enough to dodge every single attack and Satetsu Kaihou. Genjutsu can affect Sasori normally, because he has a chakra system as every other shinobi. This is very tricky fight because if Itachi knew who is the real Sasori he could kill him with Amaterasu automatically, but I am not sure if he will be fast enough to find the real one before he gets one scratch.

I can't say the answer.

katonha
07-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I also think that would be a good fight between two of my favorite AK memebers. The question is if Itachi is fast enough to dodge all of the puppets and the Third's sand. if Itachi is fast enough, then I think that he would probably win, but like you said, all it takes is one scratch for the poison to work. I think that this would be a good fight.:cool:

shadow_moon
07-12-2007, 10:50 PM
itachi vs yondaime?

rokudaime-hokage
07-12-2007, 11:12 PM
it was already done next.

sasori vs. sarutobi.

GAma_Oyabun
07-13-2007, 12:12 AM
sarutobi easily. puppets should get f'd up from giant lakes of mud.

on itachi vs sasori, i'd go with sasori. mangekyou has no effect on puppets, and he has hundreds of them. one thing might give itachi the win is his other forms of sharingan which is the black fire one and the last form which technically doesnt exist yet

katonha
07-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Sasori vs Sarutobi
I would have to go with Sasori. I don't think that Sarutobi would be fast enough to dodge Sasori's poison blades and his army of puppets, not to mention Sasori has the Third Kazekage. It would be pretty much an even fight, but i think that it would end with Sasori's victory.:cool:

retardthe2nd
07-15-2007, 12:09 PM
sasori took out the third of the sand village so yes he would win.

pills11.com ;))

blake
07-15-2007, 01:42 PM
i dont think that sasori did it by himself. didnt he have oro and kabuto with him. and sarutobi would win easily. i see it like this. is sasori stronger than oro i dont think he is and in his prime sarutobi could beat oro and even as an old man he came close to beating him so yeah

garra.
07-15-2007, 02:41 PM
wat about dedaria vs sarutobi

HinataFanX
07-16-2007, 02:20 AM
1. Sasori would win because with 100 puppets there is no chance that Sarutobi wouldn't get scratched, and with the poison which takes effect so quickly such as with Kankuro, even the he wouldn't make it very far.

2. Sarutobi. 'Nuf said.

shinovsnaruto
07-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Well if Sarutobi was younger like the time when he taught the legendary sennin, he may stand a chance. I guess this would be a weird fight cuz it is such a random pair up

GAma_Oyabun
07-16-2007, 08:25 PM
hold on a sec. if sakura and the baachan can dodge sasori why cant sarutobi. in his prime sasori wouldve been even less of a challenge. sarutobi also has an indestructable monkey pole, i think he's being underestimated

nejismirk
07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
if sarutobi is in his prime then dei in pawned.
but if he's in the gramps mode im not really sure.

new fight, kisame vs. naruto

JustPimpin
07-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Nice one Nejismirk ;) I'm going with Naruto on this one! And I have A feeling, it just might happen in the manga! Naruto would would win because, I SAID SO, lol just kidding ;P Naruto would win because, he can take a crap load of punishment, and one hit from the Rasenshuriken it's over for Kisame! Let me break it down for you. 1) Naruto should have more Chakra than fish-man. 2) Even though Kisame has alot of Jutsu, Naruto will indefinetly fool him with a Kage Buunshin, and catch him off guard(he's a genius at manipulating people with those). 3) Naruto has "The Will of Fire" like none other. 4) He will'nt lose until he becomes the Hokage ;] 5) Naruto will go Kyuubi on him 6) Kisame cannot withstand the Rasenshurikens RAW POWER.

The only thing that'll give Naruto a challenge in this fight would be Samaheda(sp?). But I have a feeling that Naruto will have a solution to this problem, because he experienced it before.... Naruto's really a Genius ;)

Vengeance
07-16-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm going with Kisame over Naruto in this fight....

1. Kisame can suppress the Nine Tails with his sword.

2. Kisame has more combat experience by far especially when it comes to close courters combat. Naruto still sucks at Taijutsu even after the time skip. & Naruto is pretty much a close courters fighter.

3. Kisame also is a master of Water Element Jutsu & makes Zabuza look like a genin.(sorry Zabuza fans) While Naruto's main ranged attacks consist of using Ninja weapons.

4. Kisame can trap Naruto in a water prison & wait for Naruto to suffocate. Neji was only able to brake free by finding a weak point in the jutsu & hitting it with Chakra. I also believe no jutsu even Shikamaru's Shadow can hold Neji down for long.

5. If Naruto uses Shadow Clones Kisame can counter with Water Clones.

6. At 30% Kisame was able to hold his own against 2 jounin & 2 chunin. Naruto teamed up with Sakura had to use book spoilers to grab Kakashi's bells.

7. Only reason Naruto would win is because the manga is named after him. Which is also the reason why he wins allot of his fights.

HinataFanX
07-16-2007, 11:52 PM
hold on a sec. if sakura and the baachan can dodge sasori why cant sarutobi

They didn't. Both of them got cut or hit. Sakura just had an antidote for the poison. That's why they survived through the fight. Sarutobi would not have access to this antidote.

Sorry, that was from the last page.

For the current, I'd have to give it to Kisame, if the manga weren't named after him, Naruto would have lost awhile ago. :p

garra.
07-17-2007, 02:30 AM
I'm going with Kisame over Naruto in this fight....

1. Kisame can suppress the Nine Tails with his sword.

2. Kisame has more combat experience by far especially when it comes to close courters combat. Naruto still sucks at Taijutsu even after the time skip. & Naruto is pretty much a close courters fighter.

3. Kisame also is a master of Water Element Jutsu & makes Zabuza look like a genin.(sorry Zabuza fans) While Naruto's main ranged attacks consist of using Ninja weapons.

4. Kisame can trap Naruto in a water prison & wait for Naruto to suffocate. Neji was only able to brake free by finding a weak point in the jutsu & hitting it with Chakra. I also believe no jutsu even Shikamaru's Shadow can hold Neji down for long.

5. If Naruto uses Shadow Clones Kisame can counter with Water Clones.

6. At 30% Kisame was able to hold his own against 2 jounin & 2 chunin. Naruto teamed up with Sakura had to use book spoilers to grab Kakashi's bells.

7. Only reason Naruto would win is because the manga is named after him. Which is also the reason why he wins allot of his fights.

ur so wrong first naruto could go in kuybi mode at a distance so the blade cant take it and once he goes into fourth well lets say that sword will be to full to finish disert
and the only reson why naruto wins is not cuz he is the main character it is cuz of the kybui get it straight
an im pretty sure that naruto can break out of the water prision using the kyubis chakra and well if the battle countinues with no one thier to stop him such as yamato then naruto could go into 5 tails or 6 or even all nine plz tell me how kisame would handle that im going wit naruto

wat about gaara after time skip(still has shukaku) vs kisame

nejismirk
07-17-2007, 07:38 AM
Nice one Nejismirk ;) I'm going with Naruto on this one! And I have A feeling, it just might happen in the manga! Naruto would would win because, I SAID SO, lol just kidding ;P Naruto would win because, he can take a crap load of punishment, and one hit from the Rasenshuriken it's over for Kisame! Let me break it down for you. 1) Naruto should have more Chakra than fish-man. 2) Even though Kisame has alot of Jutsu, Naruto will indefinetly fool him with a Kage Buunshin, and catch him off guard(he's a genius at manipulating people with those). 3) Naruto has "The Will of Fire" like none other. 4) He will'nt lose until he becomes the Hokage ;] 5) Naruto will go Kyuubi on him 6) Kisame cannot withstand the Rasenshurikens RAW POWER.

The only thing that'll give Naruto a challenge in this fight would be Samaheda(sp?). But I have a feeling that Naruto will have a solution to this problem, because he experienced it before.... Naruto's really a Genius ;)

thanks JP. :p they have tremendous amount of chakra within them so they're a good pair. actually much has been said by you and i agree much with the nos.1,3,5 and ofcourse 6. rasenshuriken ftw. its by far the most powerful jutsu in the narutoverse.

and yes kisame's sword might be his greatest challenge but i dont think it can withstand rasenshuriken when it hits samehada(?).

Nexus
07-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Who wants to take a stab at this one:

- Kakashi vs. Deidara

JustPimpin
07-17-2007, 10:44 AM
I would love to break this one down.:rolleyes: I really don't like Deidara, so I'm pulling for Kakashi. And not only for that reason. I think Kakashi being as smart as he is, he would be able to figure out Lightning>Earth....just maybe! Now Deidarais a long range fighter, right? Well Kakashi already knows that, so yeah, he'd have a game plan already. Not to mention Kakashi probably knows 500+ long range jutsu's :p
(I just thought of this.... what if Deidara did what he's doing now, self destruction..... wouldn't you just shove a raikari into him and the Lightning would neutralize his explosion??)
Back on track, Kakashi would find a way to put Deidara in Genjutsu, i'm sure of it, even with deidaras so called " anti-sharingan" which is a load of crap!

Trey
07-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Kakashi would win, hands down. Since Kakashi's Lightning based jutsu cancels out Deidara's Earth, adding on to the fact Kakashi has thousands of jutsus at his disposal, including the MS, Deidara can't win unless he blows himself up outright, and even then, Kakashi can teleport him away.

GAma_Oyabun
07-17-2007, 11:53 AM
if kakashi is as smart as sasuke, he can probably do the same thing and diffuse all the bombs with electricity. plus he also has the mangekyou

Vengeance
07-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Kisame vs. Gara? lol Kisame... water is bad for sand it makes it heaver & allot harder to control.

Kakashi vs. Deidara... Kakashi sense he's already fought Deidara he'll know what to expect. & like others have been saying Lighting beats Earth....

Edit: about Naruto dude... luck is a huge factor in almost all of his fights. Naruto would not use the Nine Tails power right away. Kisame is aware that Naruto has the Nine tails within him. Kisame wins.

Myhaus719
07-17-2007, 07:16 PM
if its kakashi vs deidara kakashi would win. when kakashi fought naruto and sakura they said that he was as smart as shikamaru. well considering that last time kakashi and deidara fought deidara ended up missing an arm, and if kakashi is as smart as they said that kakashi would think up a strategy for his fight against deidara and this time he would kill him

ITzANIllUZion
07-17-2007, 09:00 PM
kakashi vs.deidara.well kakashi would take the win.

i still dont see how lightning > earth..
*looks back at funny comic strip of deidara explaining how lighthing looses to earth*

GAma_Oyabun
07-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Kisame vs. Gara? lol Kisame... water is bad for sand it makes it heaver & allot harder to control.

Kakashi vs. Deidara... Kakashi sense he's already fought Deidara he'll know what to expect. & like others have been saying Lighting beats Earth....

Edit: about Naruto dude... luck is a huge factor in almost all of his fights. Naruto would not use the Nine Tails power right away. Kisame is aware that Naruto has the Nine tails within him. Kisame wins.

the weakness of water type jutsu is earth..so technically gaara has the advantage over kisame

blake
07-17-2007, 09:42 PM
kakashi vs deidara. even though i like kakashi idk if he could win. deidara sits on top of a bird throwing bombs. yeah kakashi is smart but so is dei and if the fight went on for a long time like sasuke kakashi wouldnt be able to keep the sharingan on that long. and i dont know how kakashi would ever reach him. he doesnt have wings or a lightning sword and the ms takes time to work.

garra.
07-17-2007, 10:58 PM

naw man the nine tails would take cantrol and distroy kisame as soon as kisame is about to kill naruto..........

look this is how it works naruto trys to fight kisame naruto gets but kicked naruto then turns demon fox on his ass kisame dead kisames only thing to stop it is that sword and i don't think it is enough to surpress kybuis chakra and it only worked on naruto before cuz he just took out enough chakra to summon gama bunta and he was not even in 1 tail mode yet and know as an older person can more esaily import the chakr through the kybui

unless kisame has some type of justu like yamato...........

wat about ....................gaara(after time skip wit shuskaku still) vs the first hokage

MikeyM1979
07-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Kisame would tear Naruto apart. o_O Naruto doesn't rely on Kyuubi much anymore, and he doesn't want to. He's too focused on relying on his own power.

Post time skip Gaara (with his demon) vs the first Hokage? Heh. Wood vs Sand. I don't know much of the first, so I'll have to say Gaara would win.

garra.
07-18-2007, 05:22 AM
u dont understand if naruto was about to die he would have to use it and even if he didnt want the kybui would take over himself cuz if naruto dies so does kyubi

leito
07-18-2007, 05:39 AM
^
yeah naruto doesnt have control over kyubi yamato always stoped him

MikeyM1979
07-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Kyuubi usually comes out when Naruto is on the brink of death. Meaning, not dead yet. I'm pretty sure someone like Kisame is capable of killing Naruto out right.

Kaine
07-18-2007, 02:15 PM
For Kisame-Naruto i say kisame all the way,he will win far too easy.
About gaara vs 1st hokage.Are thou serious??The hokage will kill him in a few min.He is known as 1 of the most powerfull shinobi's of his time.Sure gaara is strong but no match for any past hokage.