PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-10-2009, 09:54 PM
kakashi remains the same speed as sauske till proven otherwise no ur panels hold no solid proof because he blitzed slower shinobi, nd had help with his sharingan for killer bee, itachi was never gonna move cause it didn't matter since he wasn't there.

Maybe in your reality, but in mine sasuke has clearly proven to be faster then kakashi in the manga panles I posted a page ago.

Anyways, lets drop this because its not going anywhere.

TheSixthHokage
07-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I think Sasuke's speed tops Kakashi's, but Kakashi's experience tops Sasuke's several times over. Having said that, I kind of think the Copy Ninja is exaggerated overall. Prior to his obtaining the MS, he was far weaker than Orochimaru. Now with it, he's probably on par with a mid-level Akatsuki member. Sasuke, on the other hand, would be able to stand toe-to-toe with Pain for longer and do more damage.

Sort of a great example of how fanbase reaction (see: NaruHina) can be greater than logic or manga feats. Kakashi's legendary sure, but Sasuke and Naruto are hyped to be not only world famous but two of the most significant figures in that universe's history.

Silverblade
07-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Sasuke is faster than Kakashi.

Sasuke is fast as the Raikage. He left Kakashi in the dust long ago. If those two were to fight Kakashi might exhaust all of his chakra dealing with Sasuke's Chidori Nagashi. Pain didn't do much to exhaust Kakashi and leaving him unconscious in that fight.

platinumrug
07-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Kisame would murder the fuck out of Tsunade, lol. Come on, he has just as much Chakra as Naruto, and he has no tailed beast. His sword absorbs chakra and he's just an overall beast.

poolangya
07-11-2009, 06:46 AM
Intellect, WTF? Kakashi couldnt even follow itachis movements with his SG "fact" yet sasuke blitzes a bushin with the same speed as the original and nothings been proved? Seriously, why is this even being debated?

Ill tell you what, I guess sakura is just as strong SM naruto until they fight despite the manga feats SM naruto has with brute strength.

EDIT: Yeah and theres still no proof SM naruto is stronger then sakura too, right!?! Seriously, if manga feats dont count as facts then WTF does? Kakashi has no speed feats, but sasuke has alot against fast opponents.

=FAIL.
how do you call stopping a charging giant rhino summon, then throwing it up i the air for more than a 100 feet maybe like it was just a piece of pebble?if that is not stronger than sakura, then i dunno what that is.

sasuke speed vs kakashi speed?
my guess is that they are still on par with each other, with sasuke being a little bit faster. just a little bit. chidori is a speed attack if i remember correctly. the thing with kakashi being a lil bit slower than sasuke is because he only uses 1 eye during fights for majority of his fights..so him not being able to follow itachi's movements might be because of that.

Edit: sasuke lost CS which gave him speed boosts if i remember correctly. so sasuke has reverted to his base self. and he is not too much faster than kakashi.but i bet he is faster by a little margin.

kisame vs tsunade
this will be a pure taijutsu fight. tsunade is way stronger, is supposedly more agile because of being a med nin, has more regenerative skills. and has awesome muscle control skills. but kisame has the right arsenal against tsunade. his lake summoning already puts the battlefield to his advantage, and samehada is the perfect counter for a taijutsu master who depends on chakra control. kisame will have to win this im sure. kisame 7-3 tsunade.

NeoKakarott023
07-11-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm a Sasuke fan and though it may seem he's faster than Kakashi to some, I just don't know, Kakashi's offense isn't built on speed and he tends to stand toe to toe with his foe. He narrates the fight while he's doing it at times, and that makes him seem slower. While Sasuke disappears and reappears a lot more often because thats his offense, if he dosen't catch u with his first or second moves, with the help of his sharingan he's always countering and a step ahead. So I'd say they're equal in the speed department because if Kakashi needed to be fast (like vs. Kazuku, & Hidan) he was.

superninja
07-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm a Sasuke fan and though it may seem he's faster than Kakashi to some, I just don't know, Kakashi's offense isn't built on speed and he tends to stand toe to toe with his foe. He narrates the fight while he's doing it at times, and that makes him seem slower. While Sasuke disappears and reappears a lot more often because thats his offense, if he dosen't catch u with his first or second moves, with the help of his sharingan he's always countering and a step ahead. So I'd say they're equal in the speed department because if Kakashi needed to be fast (like vs. Kazuku, & Hidan) he was.

I agree with that, I think Sasuke is faster/uses his speed more often in a fight, but Kakashi is the type that waits for his opponent to make the first move, then he acts accordingly.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Although this is manga section were debating speed which can be hard to gauge through 2 demintional stills so just let the anime decide if all the panels of sasukes blitzing isnt enough to convince some of yall.

Anyways, Kurenai vs Tamari?

EDIT@poolanga:
I was making a piont to Myth because he said we dont know whos faster until kakashi an sasuke fight despite the numbers of manga panels that prove sasuke>kakashi in speed. So, I made a counter suggestion that then we dont know is SM naruto is stronger then sakura until they fight despite the manga panels that prove SM naruto>sakura in brute strength.

poolangya
07-11-2009, 04:40 PM
kurenai vs temari?

temari for the win. attack prowess, temari is far superior. kurenai has genjutsu, and you can argue all you want that she was able to put itachi under her spell (though i personally think itachi has let her trap him in a genjutsu just to show her the difference in their powers),but she will have a difficult time with temari. i have no idea how her genjutsu mind trick works, and i don't think temari will fall for it. temari 8-2 kurenai. temari wins this.

superninja
07-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Kurenai vs Tamari?

Temari all the way.
Oh you mean who would win in a fight?
Then it's still Temari.

Joking aside, Temari is a very strong fighter from a distance using her wind attacks to destroy large areas in front of her. Kurenai is probably fast (all jounins have some speed), she is good at casting genjutsu. So, if Temari is really terrible at defending against genjutsu and Kurenai manages to get close enough then Kurenai might win.

Myth
07-11-2009, 05:01 PM
kyf as i said ur panels aren't solid proof if u open ur eyes nd clear ur head ud know why.

poolangya
07-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Although this is manga section were debating speed which can be hard to gauge through 2 demintional stills so just let the anime decide if all the panels of sasukes blitzing isnt enough to convince some of yall.

Anyways, Kurenai vs Tamari?

EDIT@poolanga:
I was making a piont to Myth because he said we dont know whos faster until kakashi an sasuke fight despite the numbers of manga panels that prove sasuke>kakashi in speed. So, I made a counter suggestion that then we dont know is SM naruto is stronger then sakura until they fight despite the manga panels that prove SM naruto>sakura in brute strength.

sorry, my mistake. wrong reading comprehension on my part. hehe.
back on sasuke speed vs kakashi speed, my take is that they are almost on par,but sasuke has a little bit of an edge. but just a little bit. if he still has CS then no doubt about it sasuke would be faster, but since he lost it, i think theyre back again on almost the same level of speed.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-11-2009, 05:29 PM
sorry, my mistake. wrong reading comprehension on my part. hehe.
back on sasuke speed vs kakashi speed, my take is that they are almost on par,but sasuke has a little bit of an edge. but just a little bit. if he still has CS then no doubt about it sasuke would be faster, but since he lost it, i think theyre back again on almost the same level of speed.

But CS had no effect on sasukes speed in base form in which hes always shown to move the fastests in anyways so it doesnt matter. Even in C2 mode when sasuke was running from amaterasu he was still moving at the same god like speed as usual it looked. ive yet to find a panel where anyone that had the CS got faster after entering C1 or 2 including kimiarro so CS clearly doesnt do much for speed.

Myth
07-11-2009, 05:47 PM
this will be settled when they meet kyf. the panels u've shown hold no solid evidence that he is faster they show he's fast thats all they show

NeoKakarott023
07-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Temari would summon the weasel to keep Kurenai far away then eventually bests her with wind a beast. Too much wind equals impossible to make handsigns Temari wins 6 to 4 over Kurenai, she's good at sneaking up and surprising someone but in a one on one I think she fails. She has the cherry blossom suffocation trick, and the other trick with genjutsu was bested and reversed by Itachi, seen no more moves by her.

Vengeance
07-11-2009, 10:22 PM
About Sasuke's "blitz disappearing act" its called "Shunshin. It's a ninjutsu which Sasuke constantly spams. Guess what Kakashi knows this too he just doesn't spam it 24/7. You know who else also knows this? Gaara & he's slow as hell.

Edit

Temari vs. Kurenai
Battle experence goes to Kurenai.

Ninjutsu ability goes to Temari.

Genjutsu goes to Kurenai.

Physical speed goes to Kurenai. (note: Temari can theoretically boost her speed with fuuton however this wouldn't be considered physical speed. I'll explain if needed)

Stamina goes to Temari.

Intelligence is stated as equal however based on the manga Temari is shown actually formulating battle strategy. Advantage Temari.

Final Thoughts
On paper Kurenai should have the advantage because of her genjutsu. However Temari fights at close, mid, & long range. Temari is a very aggressive fighter as well as intelligent so I don't see Kurinai having enough time to pull off her genjutsu. Temari has the overall advantage if she continuously attacks 6-4.

redexploit
07-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Has anybody ever done:

Kakuzu vs. Orochimaru

PS - I give that fight to Temari. Not only is Kurenai's gengutsu much, much weaker than Itachi's (well, that can be said for everybody), but she also has a longer casting process and most likely a shorter casting range. This would lead me to assume that Temari can probably avoid being caught in the first place, but even if she were caught, she could probably find a means to break free.

Vengeance
07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Kakuzu vs. Orochimaru: I'll assume healthy with Edo banned since this seems to be the norm for Oro battles.

Battle Experence: Kakazu

Ninjutsu: Kakazu

Genjutsu: Orochimaru

Speed: Orochimaru

Stamina: Kakazu

Intelligence: Orochimaru

Final Thoughts
Orochimaru has genjutsu however the only type he's actually shown is the death gaze where the victim see's him/herself die. This puts lesser shinobi in a paralyzed state because they're to afraid to move. However Against someone like Kakazu I doubt this would have the desired effect. Based on Ninjutsu Kakazu has a clear elemental advantage over Oro. This would basically force Oro to rely mostly on his snake tecs, doton travel, & sword of Kusanagi. In my opinion Kusanagi should be able to pierce Kakazu's body. All & all I don't see most of Oro's snakes lasting long with the exception of Manda. Hydra may prove difficult however with the ability to create elemental combination attacks I doubt Manda or Hydra jutsu would prove to much of a problem for Kakazu. They are after all huge arse targets. Kakazu wins 7-3.

poolangya
07-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Kakuzu vs Orochimaru?

Kakuzu spams tons of elemental attack jutsus, he can divide himself up to 5 attacking bodies, he has iron skin, and his taijutsu is quite superb. his tentacles are also fierce battle weapons.

Orochimaru is basically a tank, he can survive tons of attacks due to his snake techs. full story short, he is not easy to kill. i think even kakuzu will have a hard time killing orochimaru,but i believe during this fight Oro will be left with no choice but to defend mostly. with Edo tensei allowed i think orochimaru has a bigger chance to win than Kakuzu. but nerf it, and i give the fight to kakuzu because of his obvious advantages in attack spams and sheer number. Kakuzu 7-3 Orochimaru, Kakuzu wins this.

TheSixthHokage
07-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Orochimaru'd win 6-4, I don't think many of "Akatsuki" are at his level. I think he was the #4 of the group, just my opinion though.

Myth
07-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Pain
Itachi
Orochimaru
Sasori

overall levels in the DB put these guys at the top well not pain but its obvious lol...

Oro would kill most akatsuki members this guy stood face to face with 4 tails nd even punched it send him flying, oro would shit stomp on any member any day cept itachi nd pain.

Krohnie84
07-13-2009, 07:20 PM
I would agree with Myth and TSH, I don't think enough people give Oro the credit he deserves. Don't get me wrong, Kakuzu is one of my fav akatsuki members, but the unexpected jutsus I think Oro would be able to pull out could trump Kak; but this could be an exelent battle no less.

nuckinfutz
07-13-2009, 07:30 PM
kakuzu may have the six elements, but a sannin of oro's level sure could pull out a counter for it...
I think kakuzu doesn't get the ninjutsu part, oro's the one who 's been in search or ninjutsu for more than 10 years...kakuzu can use 5 elements but that's not something invincible...
should be a good fight but I think oro gets this one...

TheSixthHokage
07-14-2009, 12:22 AM
I agree with Myth, the "Akatsuki" list goes:

Madara
Nagato
Itachi
Orochimaru
Sasori
Deidera
Kakuzu
Hidan

Orochimaru, during his battle with Four-Tails Naruto, remarked slyly (best villain) that only that gigantic chakra blast could kill him, saying something like "A blast like that would even kill me." He was a master of kinjutsu and an expert in genjutsu, ninjutsu and taijutsu. I am not sure any member of "Akatsuki" can reach Orochimaru's level of well-roundedness (perhaps Madara); Pain was all ninjutsu, Nagato was ninjutsu/genjutsu and Sasori was completely puppet ninjutsu and so forth. Orochimaru had a bit of everything and was damn near impossible to kill.

lamps123
07-14-2009, 03:23 AM
i think you guys are forgetting kisame.hehe

h33r
07-14-2009, 04:08 AM
leave the guys....even the manga writer didnt gave any credit to Orochimaru.....he was just wasted...... anyway i m hoping kabuto might show us some real oro action....

as far as oro vs kakuzu is concerned....oro wins..oro can summon all hokages and then sit n watch the match...!!!

kluang
07-14-2009, 07:12 AM
Lemme see..........

If you guys remember, Sasori was to meet kabuto after captured Gaara right.

Battle:

Deidara and Sasori vs Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Myth
07-14-2009, 01:34 PM
kisame ranks higher then deidara... nd T6H Itachi was way more rounded then oro was lol wayyyyyy...

Vengeance
07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Correction Pain/Nagato was nin/gen/tai. He was well versed in all forms of Shinobi arts.

Akatsuki ranks are as follows
Nagato - Even as a puppet he was the most powerful until proven otherwise
Madara - Hasn't done shit this is based on hype
Sasori - Stated that he was able to destroy a country with his jutsu. Key word being country not just a simple village.
Kakazu – Ancient warrior like Madara that can use every element.
Itachi - Let's be real & stop fanning. He had aids & was blind overrated character.
Kisame – He’s a chakra monster who is actually still alive after fighting multiple times in the manga. His true power has yet to be revealed.
Orochimaru – Overrated because he’s a Sannin though still extremely powerful.
Deidera – He’s to limited to be ranked any higher.
Hidan - Slowest in Akatsuki & is simply a tai fighter with a dangerous jutsu.

Dagoro
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
I second that list.

Battle:

Deidara and Sasori vs Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Deidei and Sasori all the way.

Kabuto is a non factor here, sure his accelerated cell regen is great but as far as we know he can't put his body back together after getting decimated by Deidei's mass bombings.

Oro is tricky, edo tensei could even the odds but Deidara grants his team air superiority, Sasori's numerical and sudo immortality + massive array of attacks make him well equipped to face multiple targets.

Manda would be a problem for Sasori but would also be a massive target for Deidara.

I'd give it to Deidara and Sasori based on overall arsenal.

Vengeance
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Battle: Deidara and Sasori vs Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Considering the idea that Kabuto & Orochimaru intended to AMBUSH Sasori on that bridge means nether Oro or Kabuto could take out Sasori in a 1 vs 1. Simply put they saw it as an opportunity to kill Sasori by way of Ambush. Orochimaru wouldn't have even tried this if he didn't have a medic ninja (Kabuto) to back him up. Oro & Kabuto don't stand much of a chance in direct combat with Sasori adding in Diedara lowers their chances even more. Diedara & Sasori take this 9-1(benefit of doubt).

Myth
07-14-2009, 05:14 PM
actually vegeance a country and a village a re 2 different things, a village is further into the country the country itself has no guard or shinobi its a place where ordinary folks live.. so taking down a country with no defense isn't that big, nd that country may not even have a hidden village...

Itachi even as a sick bastard would rape the fuk outta every member cept pain nd madara, madara held pain as his bitch nothing pain has shown can kill him either... nuff said..

Madara
Pain
Itachi

those are the top 3..

Vengeance
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Two words myth "soul sucking". Madara has nothing that can actually stop the 6 paths from what we've seen. Teleporting wouldn't be enough since Pain has the power of gravity on his side.

PS: Kazekage would be enough to take down Itachi. Sasori's puppet army would be overkill. Even with Sharingan Itachi wouldn't be able to dodge all those attacks. Sharingan does not grant the user 360 radial vision.

Myth
07-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Two words myth "soul sucking". Madara has nothing that can actually stop the 6 paths from what we've seen. Teleporting wouldn't be enough since Pain has the power of gravity on his side.

PS: Kazekage would be enough to take down Itachi. Sasori's puppet army would be overkill. Even with Sharingan Itachi wouldn't be able to dodge all those attacks. Sharingan does not grant the user 360 radial vision.

Soul sucking true however ud have to be able to touch him he phase through everything, nd pain's gravity does no help if madara decides to vanish in thin air. pain doesn't have control over gravity itself he has a power similar to it where he can suck u in nd repl attacks.. Madara can just pop out of nowhere nd lop off his head...

on the matter of itachi lol kazekage dude i know u hate people who jump on bandwagons for characters but even for u that's stupid... as for sasori genjutsu bye bye or amaterasu his ass yes he can switch bodies assuming none of his other puppets are destroyed by the flames... all itachi needs to do is stand in 1 place the moment sasori summons his puppets he dies...

Itachi even as he is sick would own every member cept for the 2 obvious ones... why because he is just that damn good.

superninja
07-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Amateratsu + Susanoo > Sasori puppets

But if Itachi is in a weakened condition maybe Sasori could win.

Myth
07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Amateratsu + Susanoo > Sasori puppets

But if Itachi is in a weakened condition maybe Sasori could win.

a simple genjutsu would beat sasori.. yes he can be effected why because he's technically alive.

Vengeance
07-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Genjutsu on a puppet with fake eyes? Seriously LMAO whatever I'll agree to disagree since I'm leaving work. Later.

nuckinfutz
07-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Genjutsu on a puppet with fake eyes? Seriously LMAO whatever I'll agree to disagree since I'm leaving work. Later.
it can be wooden or whatever eyes, but he uses them to see...and the genjutsu's trigger is vision...
anyway even if genjutsu didn't work, amaterasu would burn 1000 wooden puppets in no time...
sasori is a bit overrated for someone who was beaten by granny chyio and sakura...
I agree with myth's list

NeoKakarott023
07-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Sasori's arsenal, every weapon had poision Itachi couldn't survive all of those attacks, he shot flames, steam (cut a cloud in half), metallic sand, plus 100 puppets, too many weapons for even Itachi, who spent a period of the manga ill so his stamina would give out before all of the attacks finished, but... Here's the kicker about Sasori that even Oro couldn't do anything about, no medication for the poison you die period that goes for all Sasori's opponents. Though Kabuto is a medical nin, Sakura by accident got an opportuinity to make an antidote because it was killing Kankuro. On the bridge the poison would've got to both of them. Adding Deidara is overkill because his bombs could move both parties to an area where they would get trapped and poisened. Remember Sakura got poisoned twice she just had the antidote.

Jutsu

* Brainwashing Investigation Technique
* Human Puppets
* Iron Sand
* Iron Sand Drizzle
* Iron Sand Gathering
* Iron Sand World Order
* Puppet Technique
* Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
* Sand Clone (Anime only)
* Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art

Myth
07-14-2009, 08:31 PM

if they see then they aren't fake anything the can see will fall to genjutsu... he is still alive as that part was his heart, thats where his chakra came from it powered his body including his eyes...

there can be a difference in opinion but itachi would still fuk anyone from akatsuki cept 2.

nuckinfutz
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Sasori's arsenal, every weapon had poision Itachi couldn't survive all of those attacks, he shot flames, steam (cut a cloud in half), metallic sand, plus 100 puppets, too many weapons for even Itachi, who spent a period of the manga ill so his stamina would give out before all of the attacks finished, but... Here's the kicker about Sasori that even Oro couldn't do anything about, no medication for the poison you die period that goes for all Sasori's opponents. Though Kabuto is a medical nin, Sakura by accident got an opportuinity to make an antidote because it was killing Kankuro. On the bridge the poison would've got to both of them. Adding Deidara is overkill because his bombs could move both parties to an area where they would get trapped and poisened. Remember Sakura got poisoned twice she just had the antidote.

Jutsu

* Human Puppets
* Iron Sand
* Iron Sand Drizzle
* Iron Sand Gathering
* Iron Sand World Order
* Puppet Technique

lol, itachi could burn sasori's real body along with his living part to the ground before he had time to summon any puppet from his arsenal or do anything else...
plus you forgot genjutsu which myth is talking about, also an instantaneous attack, too fast for sasori...all sasori has to do is look at itachi's eyes, ring, or the bird's eyes...
sasori has no chance against Itachi...

NeoKakarott023
07-14-2009, 09:04 PM
lol, itachi could burn sasori's real body along with his living part to the ground before he had time to summon any puppet from his arsenal or do anything else...
plus you forgot genjutsu which myth is talking about, also an instantaneous attack, too fast for sasori...all sasori has to do is look at itachi's eyes, ring, or the bird's eyes...
sasori has no chance against Itachi...

Itachi dosen't just whip out the amaretsu all at once, thats fact check the manga (fight vs. Sasuke his only one on one battle for reference) number one.... number 2 this isn't Itachi vs. Sasori its Sasori & Deidara vs. Oro & Kabuto. Number 3 please check my signature soo many people thinks it takes Sasori such a long time to summon a puppet, he dosen't even use many handsigns he can change puppets, even the 100 puppets in under 20 seconds, (yes I counted). The other puppets are just tanks, helicopters and weapons of mass destruction imbued with a lethal poison, why does everybody just bypass the poison when thats his finisher, he wants to leave the opponent lying, immobile, and dying while he walks off in Hiroku Puppet. For that reason plus Deidara's arsenal, I give it 8 to 2 win for Deidara & Sasori over Orochimaru & Kabuto, (Oro's surprises, Hydra, etc., Kabuto is just fodder quick).

Ero-Sage
07-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Itachi dosen't just whip out the amaretsu all at once, thats fact check the manga

Itachi & Kisame vs Jiraiya

Jiraiya captures them in toad stomach and Itachi's first move is Amaterasu to escape.

I would qualify that as whippin it out all at once...

nuckinfutz
07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Itachi dosen't just whip out the amaretsu all at once, thats fact check the manga (fight vs. Sasuke his only one on one battle for reference) number one.... number 2 this isn't Itachi vs. Sasori its Sasori & Deidara vs. Oro & Kabuto. Number 3 please check my signature soo many people thinks it takes Sasori such a long time to summon a puppet, he dosen't even use many handsigns he can change puppets, even the 100 puppets in under 20 seconds, (yes I counted). The other puppets are just tanks, helicopters and weapons of mass destruction imbued with a lethal poison, why does everybody just bypass the poison when thats his finisher, he wants to leave the opponent lying, immobile, and dying while he walks off in Hiroku Puppet. For that reason plus Deidara's arsenal, I give it 8 to 2 win for Deidara & Sasori over Orochimaru & Kabuto, (Oro's surprises, Hydra, etc., Kabuto is just fodder quick).
number 1. what's that supposed to mean? that doesn't make sense...you just made that up...who are you to say he won't use amaterasu all at once? read the post above me...Itachi would use it as a first move it that's what it takes, if he has no other options, he's not as stupid as sakura and chyip to sit there and watch while he brings his puppets out...check the manga...Itachi always knows what he's doing, plus knowing sasori, he sure knows how to defeat him...
number 2. I'm not the one who started this thing, but everyone in talking about Itachi vs Sasori...including you, duh...I was replying to your post, which was talking about Itachi vs sasori as well...
number 3. even if it's 1 second it's still slow against Itachi's amaterasu, genjutsu, or whatever he uses...I checked your sig, that only proves my point that it's too slow...the fight would have been finished before he even finished to open that thing in his body to pour out his chakra...
and come on you talk about that poison as if it was something invincible and unavoidable, which is not...
seriously, again, sasori is overrated, he was one of the first ones to die...

Myth
07-14-2009, 09:56 PM

Jutsu

* Human Puppets
* Iron Sand
* Iron Sand Drizzle
* Iron Sand Gathering
* Iron Sand World Order
* Puppet Technique

next time u join a debate make sure sasori isn't filled in ur sig...

itachi>anyone in akatsuki cept madara nd pain. nothing anyoen can post will change my view simply cause i know if he fought any of em in the manga he'd rape em all quick.

no itachi doesn't whip out amaterasu first its always an order genjutsu ninjutsu then some godly move... for him at least..... genjutsu is enough to beat sasori.

NeoKakarott023
07-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Itachi is a beast I won't belittle him to win an arguement, but Sasori was far from some wooden punk that takes forever to release his puppets with a poision that makes your tummy hurt, he had more weapons and techs than most of the Akatsuki members, he was the youngest and thats the truth. If debating 1 on 1 people should go by the actual battle that shinobi's had one one one for some perspective. Itachi whipping out Amaretsu to escape from a Kage Level Jiraiya is an escape move only not a battle and if giving info give all, after using the Amaretsu he was exhausted and Kisame had to help him away, there goes the stamina debate thats coming too. The only battle Itachi had was with Sasuke so thats the ONLY point of reference for Itachi all the rest is fans guessing and putting moves together that THEY like constucting a character like a puzzle, but its not true its fake and flawed theory.

Widana14
07-14-2009, 11:07 PM
well, amaterasu DOESN'T BURN ALL PART OF THE VICTIM AT ONCE !!!
please take another close look...
Sasuke escaped Amaterasu, Killer Bee even make fun of amaterasu...

Sasori? surely he won't just sit while his puppet's face is burning...he'll escape as well...
surely after he hits Itachi with his 1 hit-kill unavoidable poisonous needle shower as his 1st attack,
Itachi : Ouch, it stings...
Sasori : U're 100% dead, hahaha
Itachi : DAMN !!! AMATERASU !!!
Sasori : Whoa, u missed...hahahaha...
Itachi : I can't move...(hits the ground, dead)

even his 1st simplest attack is a 1 hit kill shot...

THAT'S WHY HE NEVER FIGHTS ITACHI, BECAUSE MASASHI WANTS ITACHI TO DIE FIGHTING SASUKE...

Myth
07-15-2009, 12:01 AM
^fail amaterasu goes after w/e the user has his sight on, itachi can also split the flame into parts if he wants to...

Itachi>sasori

nuckinfutz
07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
@NeoKakarott023: READ THE WHOLE FUCKING POST BEFORE YOU REPLY! it seems you're not reading everything...

Itachi is a beast I won't belittle him to win an arguement, but Sasori was far from some wooden punk that takes forever to release his puppets with a poision that makes your tummy hurt,
who said he's just some wooden punk that takes forever to release his puppets? It sure is too slow for Itachi...even sakura and chyio had time to do something while he was preparing, but they just kept starring at him...
It is a slow attack to prepare and there is time to do something before he finishes with the preparation...

he had more weapons and techs than most of the Akatsuki members, he was the youngest and thats the truth.
who cares for the amount of weapons he has? it's about how strong he is with them...Naruto isn't known for the amount of jutsus he has, yet he is stronger than any akatsuki, excluding madara...way stronger than sasori...yet he basically uses only variations of rasengan, clones, and sage mode...
and WTF are you talking about, sasori the youngest? please...he could even be the oldest excluding madara and kakuzu...

If debating 1 on 1 people should go by the actual battle that shinobi's had one one one for some perspective.
yes, and a sharingan user is said to be invincible 1 on 1...that's why if it's 1 on 1, the sharingan opponent should run and TRY to escape...and sasori is alone before he summons any puppet, which is enough time to take him down with either a genjutsu or an amaterasu...he also has susano'o...

Itachi whipping out Amaretsu to escape from a Kage Level Jiraiya is an escape move only not a battle
it was used to escape, so what? seriously...He used the amaterasu because he didn't have any other options to escape, he would do the same in a battle...are you reading everything I write? I already stated this on my previous post...

and if giving info give all, after using the Amaretsu he was exhausted and Kisame had to help him away, there goes the stamina debate thats coming too.
so? after using amaterasu sasori would he done for it anyway...
plus things change, at that time he wasn't really used to amaterasu 3-4 years ago, if you see sasuke's fight which is newer, he used amaterasu, then was hit by sasuke's most powerful jutsu, then used susano'o, and all that while sick...

The only battle Itachi had was with Sasuke so thats the ONLY point of reference for Itachi all the rest is fans guessing and putting moves together that THEY like constucting a character like a puzzle, but its not true its fake and flawed theory.
sigh...yeah, that was the only real battle he had, and it was way more high level than sasori's battle...seriously, chyio and sakura beat him...
tell me which theory is fake? made up? invented? whatever you call it...I didn't make any shit up, the only thing I saw that was made up in here is that he won't use amaterasu as a first move, which is really stupid...It's not written anywhere that Itachi is obligated to NOT use Amaterasu as a first move to finish it soon, If he knows that's the best option to go with, he would...seriously, it's stupid to say that "he would never use amaterasu right away"...
again: it was used to escape, so what? seriously...He used the amaterasu because he didn't have any other options to escape, he would do the same in a battle...are you reading everything I write? I already stated this on my previous post...

well, amaterasu DOESN'T BURN ALL PART OF THE VICTIM AT ONCE !!!
please take another close look...
Sasuke escaped Amaterasu, Killer Bee even make fun of amaterasu...

Sasori? surely he won't just sit while his puppet's face is burning...he'll escape as well...
surely after he hits Itachi with his 1 hit-kill unavoidable poisonous needle shower as his 1st attack,
Itachi : Ouch, it stings...
Sasori : U're 100% dead, hahaha
Itachi : DAMN !!! AMATERASU !!!
Sasori : Whoa, u missed...hahahaha...
Itachi : I can't move...(hits the ground, dead)

even his 1st simplest attack is a 1 hit kill shot...

THAT'S WHY HE NEVER FIGHTS ITACHI, BECAUSE MASASHI WANTS ITACHI TO DIE FIGHTING SASUKE...

WTF??? yeah, surely Itachi won't just sit there and let sasori hit him either, what a stupid post...Itachi knows of the poison, and he's proven to be smarter than sasori...
do you even pay attention to what you say? basically you're saying that
sasori avoids amaterasu, which is extremely hard to avoid since Itachi just has to look at where he wants his flames, but Itachi who is a lot faster can't avoid a simple physical attack, seriously, he has a fucking sharingan that can predict ALL sasori's puppets movements by just looking at his fingers, come on, even sakura was able to do that. the only way to beat a sharingan with physical attacks is to be faster, that way the sharingan sees the movement, but the sharingan user, being slower, can't avoid it, but that's not the case, Itachi is faster + has the sharingan.
Sasori doesn't stand a chance...he's too slow to avaid amaterasu...even sasuke's and KB's speed couldn't...
anyway, like Myth is saying, he doesn't even need amaterasu to finish sasori, he could win with a genjutsu...amaterasu would be overkill...
I could even say it would be EASY for itachi to finish sasori...

EDIT: @ Myth, more like Itachi>>>Sasori...lol

TheSixthHokage
07-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Itachi > anyone but Madara and Nagato (in 'Akatsuki'). Simple as that.

nuckinfutz
07-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Itachi > anyone but Madara and Nagato (in 'Akatsuki'). Simple as that.
lol, why do people make it complicated......

Myth
07-15-2009, 12:54 AM
lol, why do people make it complicated......

because ppl love to make theories.

nuckinfutz
07-15-2009, 01:32 AM
because ppl love to make theories.
heheh, lol...like that one of tobi being danzo?
oh here, I got one...
Tobi is danzo, 100% proven!
just look at the armor tobi is wearing, it's the same style of danzo's strange body!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2noexj.jpg
and here's tobi's armor:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/280/19/
lol
that proves everything! it's the same style!

anyway, what about a stupid fight...
Kiba vs Akamaru...who'd win? lol

platinumrug
07-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Akamaru because Kiba blows!

kluang
07-15-2009, 05:07 AM
You guys give Itachi too much credit.

Yes he is a beast. In Genjutsu he is a monster. No one can come close to him on that.

That goes also for his 3 Almighty Japan Pantheon Gods attack jutsus.

I say 3 Aka can withstand him or at least give him a run for his money.

Sasori. Kakuzu.Pain.

You guys always says his 3 Almighty Japan Pantheon Gods attack jutsus can finish the job.

And I say yes it can.

But

But

Those attack are one hit wonder. He cant whipped his 3 Almighty Japan Pantheon Gods attack jutsus again and again and again. Unless he manage to use Gameshark Codes.

If he missed, he will face a very very very piss off former teamates.

platinumrug
07-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Lol and you don't give him enough credit. Simply put, like everyone else said, Itachi > everyone in Aka cept Madara and Pain. I mean I don't understand how any of you can think differently!!

NeoKakarott023
07-15-2009, 09:07 AM
@NeoKakarott023: READ THE WHOLE FUCKING POST BEFORE YOU REPLY! it seems you're not reading everything...

who said he's just some wooden punk that takes forever to release his puppets? It sure is too slow for Itachi...even sakura and chyio had time to do something while he was preparing, but they just kept starring at him...
It is a slow attack to prepare and there is time to do something before he finishes with the preparation...

It takes 3 seconds or less for all his preparations except for 100 puppets check my sign and count

who cares for the amount of weapons he has? it's about how strong he is with them...Naruto isn't known for the amount of jutsus he has, yet he is stronger than any akatsuki, excluding madara...way stronger than sasori...yet he basically uses only variations of rasengan, clones, and sage mode...
and WTF are you talking about, sasori the youngest? please...he could even be the oldest excluding madara and kakuzu...

His weapons are covered in poison you have NEVER even tried to answer that and every weapon contains poison, YOU DIE.

yes, and a sharingan user is said to be invincible 1 on 1...that's why if it's 1 on 1, the sharingan opponent should run and TRY to escape...and sasori is alone before he summons any puppet, which is enough time to take him down with either a genjutsu or an amaterasu...he also has susano'o...

I wont say that Sasori would beat or own Itachi, but he would't get owned because no matter what you FEEL Itachi in a one on one battle NEVER just released amaretsu you're an Itachi fan boy. Check the databook it says that Sasori was the youngest member check before you spew trash ya don't know.

it was used to escape, so what? seriously...He used the amaterasu because he didn't have any other options to escape, he would do the same in a battle...are you reading everything I write? I already stated this on my previous post...

so? after using amaterasu sasori would he done for it anyway...
plus things change, at that time he wasn't really used to amaterasu 3-4 years ago, if you see sasuke's fight which is newer, he used amaterasu, then was hit by sasuke's most powerful jutsu, then used susano'o, and all that while sick...

All your opinion never happened the way you say, TO ANYONE.

sigh...yeah, that was the only real battle he had, and it was way more high level than sasori's battle...seriously, chyio and sakura beat him...
tell me which theory is fake? made up? invented? whatever you call it...I didn't make any shit up, the only thing I saw that was made up in here is that he won't use amaterasu as a first move, which is really stupid...It's not written anywhere that Itachi is obligated to NOT use Amaterasu as a first move to finish it soon, If he knows that's the best option to go with, he would...seriously, it's stupid to say that "he would never use amaterasu right away"...
again: it was used to escape, so what? seriously...He used the amaterasu because he didn't have any other options to escape, he would do the same in a battle...are you reading everything I write? I already stated this on my previous post...

Akatsuki members in a one on one fight go through a progression of moves until they remove they're cloaks then they're serious, thats been the path of all dead akatsuki members check the manga. You would go to Ameratsu first but you're not Kishi.

WTF??? yeah, surely Itachi won't just sit there and let sasori hit him either, what a stupid post...Itachi knows of the poison, and he's proven to be smarter than sasori...
do you even pay attention to what you say? basically you're saying that
sasori avoids amaterasu, which is extremely hard to avoid since Itachi just has to look at where he wants his flames, but Itachi who is a lot faster can't avoid a simple physical attack, seriously, he has a fucking sharingan that can predict ALL sasori's puppets movements by just looking at his fingers, come on, even sakura was able to do that. the only way to beat a sharingan with physical attacks is to be faster, that way the sharingan sees the movement, but the sharingan user, being slower, can't avoid it, but that's not the case, Itachi is faster + has the sharingan.
Sasori doesn't stand a chance...he's too slow to avaid amaterasu...even sasuke's and KB's speed couldn't...
anyway, like Myth is saying, he doesn't even need amaterasu to finish sasori, he could win with a genjutsu...amaterasu would be overkill...
I could even say it would be EASY for itachi to finish sasori...

EDIT: @ Myth, more like Itachi>>>Sasori...lol

Nobody started a battle between Sasori and Itachi anyway what happened is Myth told HIS opinion of how the members rank and I disagree with you both thats it, thats all, nothing else. So this isn't even a debate so I bid you a great day and good luck.

Myth
07-15-2009, 12:09 PM
this was never a debate this was who ranks where in akatsuki i posted my list vengeance posted his thats all...

but itachi>everyone in akatsuki cept madara nd pain obviously thats all...

Widana14
07-15-2009, 01:14 PM
1. Sasori's weapon/poison should be a secret even to another akatsuki members...even nobody had ever seen his face until he died...

2. his poison needle was avoided by an old granny and a 14/15 years old girl...
well, the girl was being controlled by the old granny, FYI, she's sasori's teacher and grandmother...
so no old granny = 100% hit...
and reading puppet movement with sharingan, WRONG...
it reads chakra, and quick movement...
he can't see inside Hiruko(chakra/movement), that's byakugan's ability...

3. amaterasu burns anything within itachi's sight, well, can itachi see sasori? no, he only see Hiruko (the human scorpion puppet)...
wounded Itachi (because of the 100% hit) : AMATERASU !!!
hiruko burns, sasori jump out of the doll...

done

so just by dying 1st doesn't mean that he's weaker than other members of akatsuki, especially Itachi...

so as long as the official databook doesn't mention anything about :

Itachi > other akatsuki member except Madara & Pain

both [Itachi > Sasori] and [Sasori > Itachi] scenario is possible...

all of our posts above are possible (including mine)...

so please try not to force fictional/non-official storyline as conclusion ok...

Myth
07-15-2009, 03:00 PM
1. Sasori's weapon/poison should be a secret even to another akatsuki members...even nobody had ever seen his face until he died...

well, the girl was being controlled by the old granny, FYI, she's sasori's teacher and grandmother...

3. amaterasu burns anything within itachi's sight, well, can itachi see sasori? no, he only see Hiruko (the human scorpion puppet)...

done

so just by dying 1st doesn't mean that he's weaker than other members of akatsuki, especially Itachi...

so as long as the official databook doesn't mention anything about :

Itachi > other akatsuki member except Madara & Pain

both [Itachi > Sasori] and [Sasori > Itachi] scenario is possible...

all of our posts above are possible (including mine)...

so please try not to force fictional/non-official storyline as conclusion ok...

u dnt understand how stupid u sound even if i pointed it out ud fail to notice..

yes he is in hirako ok he still has eyes that can see nd as soon as amaterasu goes at him he'll bolt from that hirako puppet right.. ok as soon he pops up itachi looks his way nd done.

if all goes to worse he uses susnaoo so no sasori>itachi isn't possible

NeoKakarott023
07-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Lets see Kimmimaro, vs. Kakashi

Vengeance
07-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Kakashi takes this. Raiton clone while hiding underground then appear from behind once Kimmimaro is electrified & finish with a Chidori to the back of the brain.

Ero-Sage
07-15-2009, 05:06 PM
I know that this is off topic, but it's not allowing me to start a new thread and I value the opinions of the people that post in this particular thread the most.

I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to post a permanent Naruto Manga Mysteries thread instead of million different tobi/danzo, 9tail key, naruto parents, etc. threads. For some reason i cant submit.

nuckinfutz
07-15-2009, 07:06 PM
It takes 3 seconds or less for all his preparations except for 100 puppets check my sign and count

still more than enough time...seriously, are you reading?

His weapons are covered in poison you have NEVER even tried to answer that and every weapon contains poison, YOU DIE.
Again, you didn't read did you? next time you don't read don't bother answering, it's embarrassing for you...go back and read my previous post...especially the last part...don't come and say I didn't answer about the poison thing...It was an answer to the other guy, but It was intended to answer your "invincible poison" theory...come on, it's fucking easy for itachi to avoid his physical attacks...I'll sum it up since you're lazy:
1. Itachi is way faster and smarter, and has way better reflexes than sakura and chyio, who avoided many, many "invincible poisoned attacks" from him...
2. to make it even uglier for sasori, Itachi has the sharingan, which makes it even easier to avoid sasori's attacks.
3. sakura was able to learn the hand movements without a sharingan, therefore predicting sasori's puppets movements, can you imagine Itachi, who has a sharingan?
4. all this is considering the fight wasn't over yet, but knowing Itachi, sasori would already be in a genjutsu before the fight begins...in other words, 3 seconds would be too slow.
summary of the summary: sasori doesn't stand a chance against itachi.

I wont say that Sasori would beat or own Itachi, but he would't get owned because no matter what you FEEL Itachi in a one on one battle NEVER just released amaretsu you're an Itachi fan boy. Check the databook it says that Sasori was the youngest member check before you spew trash ya don't know.
Oh, I'm the fanboy? I don't have Itachi in my sig and avatar...lol, look who's talking...
go back and read again, seriously, your answer is there...
I can say Itachi is one of my favourites but I'm no fanboy, and, unlike you and many others, I don't say ANY of my opinions based on who I like or dislike, neither for characters of the manga, nor for people on this forum...
and where the fuck did you get that itachi would NEVER use amaterasu right away from? there's no rule saying "it is prohibited to use amaterasu as a first move, user must wait until the opponent makes his move first, the current legal order is genjutsu, then make up a good fight. Amaterasu must be used as a last resort." seriously...that's you should be ashamed of yourself at this point...
oh and, no matter what I FEEL?? wtf is that supposed to mean? lol, you're funny...
sasori being knocked to the ground on the first move? I would call it pwnd, not only owned...lol

All your opinion never happened the way you say, TO ANYONE.
go read the manga again please...

Akatsuki members in a one on one fight go through a progression of moves until they remove they're cloaks then they're serious, thats been the path of all dead akatsuki members check the manga. You would go to Ameratsu first but you're not Kishi.
embarrassing...truly embarrassing...
I don't know why you even brought that up...lol, I'm laughing my ass off right now...
kishi makes all the characters with different personalities, and knowing naruto, jiraiya, sarutobi, oro, the fourth, etc...they're all are the kind that fights with all they have from the get go unless they don't need to...
1. naruto vs pain, both with everything from get go.
2. jiraiya vs pain, jiraiya sage mode from get go...
3. Sarutobi vs oro, oro summoned the 1st and second, oro did a top move right away...
4. the 4th vs kyuubi, top jutsu right away because it was needed.
5. oro vs jiraiya vs tsunade, the three summoned their top summons right away.
6. Itachi used tsukuyomi right away against kakashi, I would consider that a fight...;) and tsukuyomi is the same level as amaterasu, a top move used right away fro itachi, there you go...
etc, etc, etc...
you see? depending on the needs, top jutsus ARE used right away, no matter what you FEEL (lol)...
only a stupid shinobi would underestimate an opponent and wait to use a top technique just because "there's an order", that's just your stupid bullshit...
and there are the kind of shinobi that would like to "play" with the opponent a little, but Itachi isn't, Jiraiya isn't, naruto isn't, etc, etc...you get the picture...
if you say this is not about naruto, jiraiya, blablabla, then I'll take it you're retarded...they're just valid examples...

don't forget to read the whole thing, and maybe read my previous post...it's anoying to keep repeating the same thing over and over...

whatever, with or without poison, no one would not try to avoid any of those attacks...he would avoid them all anyway...

sakura was able to read it by learning the movements of his fingers...lmao
plus, Itachi is >>>>>>>>>>> faster than chyio ans sakura together...

the amaterasu will keep consuming it, including what's inside it. it's a fire that burns anything, but it's still a fire, and a fire will keep consuming what the MS looked at. If it was like you're saying, it would only burn the skin of a victim, but not the inside, but it's not, it keeps consuming until he turns it off, seven days and seven nights passed, or when the target is entirely consumed...if he pops out itachi will just look at him by natural eye reflex, done.

bernzion
07-15-2009, 07:20 PM
i think the strongest in d akatsuki, xcept madara nd pain, is Itachi.....

ya true that if one on one sharingan is invincible.....highly chance to defeat sharingan one on one is also a sharingan user duh......

h33r
07-16-2009, 04:57 AM
kakashi vs kimimaro..
first we need to know if kimimaro is not abt to die....if he is ....then kakashi can win ...but if its healthy kimimaro...i dun know they might end up killing each other...!!!!

@being strong in akatsuki....madara n pain aside....it wud be itachi....
and i dun think sasori stands a chance...if an old hag and middle class nin like sakura can beat sasori ..then i dun think itachi wud have any problem...moreoevr being in akatsuki itachi wud know what sasori's weakness is...but i dun think itachi shared any weakness wid other akatsuki members....

i dun even feel like continuing on itachi and sasori's comparison ..its so obvious.....!!! and ppl who started this...have u been reading naruto manga or some fan fiction....

lamps123
07-16-2009, 05:51 AM
yh i agree,you would be a noob to think anyone else apart from pain and madara can beat itachi.

Widana14
07-16-2009, 06:22 AM
Amaterasu burns the inside part?

u guys must've missed sasuke vs itachi battle then...

go ahead and read the manga 1st...(my god u guys don't even read it and still reply my comment)

1. sasuke has 2 body layers...
2. amaterasu burns the super thin body layer,
3. sasuke got out alive, no more amaterasu...

same goes for sasori escaping amaterasu on my reply above...

read the manga yet?

it's called Naruto Shippuuden, ok...

I just don't want you guys to love Itachi so much, then Masashi says that it's possible for sasori to kill Itachi, and you guys kill ur self right after hearing that...

so Sasori > Itachi, possible...

it's OK if ACCORDING TO YOU Itachi absolutely > Sasori

(I'm just being objective here)

just remember that none of OUR post could be the conclusion...DONE

________________________________________ _______________________________

kakashi vs kimimaro?

is kimi healthy?

if yes, maybe Kimimaro wins, cmon, he was crushed inside an gigantic sand desert and still alive...scary @_@

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 07:22 AM
^ face palm!
you fail itachi turned the amaterasu off...

NeoKakarott023
07-16-2009, 09:48 AM
don't forget to read the whole thing, and maybe read my previous post...it's anoying to keep repeating the same thing over and over...

I agree we disagree period. Sharingan cant read Sasori inside of Hiroku (he's not viewable not even his fingers), Hiroku is just a tank with a mass of poisonus weapons. Also I still say a sharingan can't read the movement of a puppet, proof, Sasuke couldn't read KB's swords. Secondly, Tsukiyomi wouldn't work because Sasori felt zero pain. Last word on this topic for me, please stop fronting that Chiyo is some old grandma that just put down the cookies she baked to fight. She was a master puppeteer, and knew of the possible movements of a puppet that gave her an advantage but she still was surprized MULTIPLE times by Sasori. And this is the kicker, Kankuro gave Sakura the opportunity to make an antidote for Sasori's poison. Chyo and Sakura wasn't so great Sakura got poisoned twice, and Chyo once, they just had the antidote unlike Itachi who's no medical nin. To be truthful the way it was written only Sakura or Tsunade could've come up with an antidote. So be real, antidote killed Sasori and his puppets who according to him, took down a NATION. Regardless I'm done this is my opinion and I'm sticking with it, please preach to the congregation and not to me, I'm done on this topic. Itachi would probably defeat him but he would get poisoned so double K.O. my count.

kluang
07-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Before we run from waht this thread about

Rearrange chuunin exam line up

Naruto vs Kankuro

Shikamaru vs Gaara

Sasuke vs Neji

Temari vs Shino

Darkkakarot
07-16-2009, 01:06 PM
I totally agree man. Okay for a new Versus, Killer Bee Vs. all of the curse seal ninja's that Gaara, Neji, Lee, and the others fought with (the one chouji fought with when he took the solider pills, The spider guy Neji defeated, the bone guy Gaara saved Lee from) those guys?

NeoKakarott023
07-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Thats Jirobu, Kidomaru, Sakon, Kimmimaro, & Tayuya the Sound 5. Fights vs. Bijuu are verry difficult for even elite Ninja, they're chakra supply's seem endless, and KB would take out all 5 including Kimmimaro because the cloak of bijuu is like acid. Remember the clothesline that Sasuke took, all 5 would get the same thing. The original sound 4 couldn't get past KB's swordplay. Except Sakon who can become one with their opponent like a parasite. That would be enough for him to call out his bijuu for help. KB wins 9 - 1.

Darkkakarot
07-16-2009, 03:33 PM
ya them vs killer bee

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 04:42 PM
disagree all you want, I don't giva a fuck. but even if you don't want to reply and want you word to be final (little kids do that), at least read this, I'm not asking you to reply.
I'm gonna say something really serious now, seriously serious: go read the entire manga over again, as many times as you wish, enough to learn all the info again because you missed a lot.
I read the entire manga three times from ch1 to ch456, and still reading many parts of it every day...
I agree we disagree period. Sharingan cant read Sasori inside of Hiroku (he's not viewable not even his fingers), Hiroku is just a tank with a mass of poisonus weapons. Also I still say a sharingan can't read the movement of a puppet, proof, Sasuke couldn't read KB's swords.
sasuke could read KB's attacks and swords with the sharingan, the problem was that KB being faster he couldn't avoid it. Not being able to read and not being able to avoid are two different things...The sharingan can predict one's movements.
sharingan predicts and reads all attacks, but depending on the opponent, he might not be able to avoid it, but still was able to read it. look at haku vs sasuke's fight, he couldn't see and read haku's movements with his normal eye, but when he awoke the 2 tomes thasingan he could read it, but still wasn't able to avoid it because haku was faster. same with naruto vs sasuke, last fight in the first series...when he got to 3 tomes he could read all of naruto's movements. That is not the case with sasori, he's way slower...sharingan gives the ability to copy/mimic/whatever you call it, predict one's movements to a certain degree, and read one's movements instantaneously. Again reading/predicting doesn't mean being fast enough to avoid it. but in sarosi's case, Itachi is way faster, so it's even easy to avoid it.

Secondly, Tsukiyomi wouldn't work because Sasori felt zero pain.
1. tsukuyomi was an example of a top move being used right away, I never said he would use tsucuyomi, but still it's another option.
2. tsukuyomi has nothing to do with pain, it's about MIND suffering. Kakashi didn't suffer any physical injuries for real, it was all in his mind. and Itachi would make sasori suffer, most probably using sasori's parents as a sufferance or something like that, like he did with sasuke in that genjutsu by showing his dead parents a million times in front of him.
tsukuyomi is a genjutsu world completely controlled by the user, so he can do ANYTHING he wants in there, even stay there for years, while in the real world only seconds have passed. inside tsukuyomi, he can control ANYTHING, even time. to make it simple, he can do whatever he wants with you when you're trapped by tsukuyomi. he could even make sasori suffer pain since it's in his mind. IT'S NOTHING PHYSICAL.

Last word on this topic for me, please stop fronting that Chiyo is some old grandma that just put down the cookies she baked to fight. She was a master puppeteer, and knew of the possible movements of a puppet that gave her an advantage but she still was surprized MULTIPLE times by Sasori. And this is the kicker, Kankuro gave Sakura the opportunity to make an antidote for Sasori's poison. Chyo and Sakura wasn't so great Sakura got poisoned twice, and Chyo once, they just had the antidote unlike Itachi who's no medical nin.
never said that...
here, I'll make it simple since you seem to be worse than naruto when it comes to understanding: Itachi is a perfect opponent for sasori, all of Itachi's abilities are useful against sasori, and sasori's all about physical attacks, which makes it easy for itachi because he's a "dodging master" (aka: speed + natural reflexes + sharingan prediction/reading). It's like water against fire, Itachi being water.

To be truthful the way it was written only Sakura or Tsunade could've come up with an antidote. So be real, antidote killed Sasori and his puppets who according to him, took down a NATION. Regardless I'm done this is my opinion and I'm sticking with it, please preach to the congregation and not to me, I'm done on this topic. Itachi would probably defeat him but he would get poisoned so double K.O. my count.
forget the poison, Itachi wouldn't need the antidote because any attacks, poisoned or not, would be dodged...simple as that. the sharingan reads the movements, Itachi's speed dodges it.

one more thing, the fight would have been over before they would need to do all this.
Sasori vs Itachi: first move, itachi traps sasori in a genjutsu, fight is over, sasori is pwned.

Darkkakarot
07-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Well i agreed at first but have come to the conclusion that the only one beating Itachi is..... wait for it ..... Itachi!!! His sickness is all trhat could defeat him...

NeoKakarott023
07-16-2009, 06:05 PM
New battles needed any ideas, I tire of speaking of Itachi/Sasori/Pein.

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I tire of speaking of Itachi/Sasori/Pein.
Tired already? I'm just getting started...There are a lot more proves that I could post...
anyway, I hope you at least read the post...

New battles needed any ideas.
as you wish, Danzo vs Madara, oh wait...how can someone fight himself?

seriously now, how about Deidara + Lee vs Sarutobi?

Darkkakarot
07-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Lee and Sarutobi because lee could beat deidora by himself with the gates...

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Lee and Sarutobi because lee could beat deidora by himself with the gates...
daidara and lee VS sarutobi alone, ^ read again...lol
Plus I don't think lee could beat daidara alone with the gates, there's no way in hell, he almost beat sasuke and sasuke pwns lee any time...

NeoKakarott023
07-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Stop the gates thing and Rock Lee PLLLLLLLEEEAAASSEEE he has never won one battle in the entire manga, he's a losing character. How about Itachi vs. Sarutobi?

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
^ I see what you did there...
Itachi wins...
1. Itachi > sasuke > oro >or= sarutobi
2. 1 on 1 Itachi (because he's a sharingan user) is nearly invincible if the opponent is not a sharingan user as well.
3. a genjutsu or amaterasu/tsukuyomi/susano'o would be the tech putting an ending to that fight.
4. please, don't fucking say that I'm saying that itachi wins "just because I like him". that's stupid, seriously.

as for lee and deidara vs sarutobi, sarutobi would finish lee fast first, then it would be 1 on 1 with daidara...I don't think sasutobi can escape that tech of microscopic explosives, he can't see the explosives like sasuke does. but maybe he knows a barrier that blocks them from coming in? I seriously don't know who'd win between deidara and sarutobi 1 on 1...

bernzion
07-16-2009, 08:47 PM
sarutobi would finish lee fast first...

i dont think so.....

kluang
07-16-2009, 08:55 PM

Naruto vs Kankuro

Shikamaru vs Gaara

Sasuke vs Neji

Temari vs Shino

nuckinfutz
07-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Naruto vs Kankuro = Naruto

Shikamaru vs Gaara = Gaara, presuming he's stronger now...

Sasuke vs Neji = Sasuke

Temari vs Shino = Don't know, I think temari, she's wind natured and shino's insects would be easily put away with wind, they're light and wind carries them easily.

bernzion
07-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Naruto>Kankuro
Sasuke>Neji
Temari>Shino

Shikamaru vs Gaara?= dunno for now.....i think Gaara is not special as before when he had his Bijuu.....High possibility that Shika will win over Gaara..

Dagoro
07-17-2009, 02:58 PM
In what planet is Shikamaru a match for Gaara ??

Lol, Gaara stomps based on p1 manga feats alone. He lost Shukaku, so ?? All he no longer has is his tailed form and Ichibi's chakra reserves everything else remains.

Vengeance
07-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Before we run from waht this thread about

Naruto vs Kankuro

Shikamaru vs Gaara

Sasuke vs Neji

Temari vs Shino
All pre-timeskip I assume because you mentioned rearranging chuunin exam line up.

Naruto vs. Kankuro: Winner Kankuro 8-2; Sorry but there's no way in hell Naruto isn't going to get poisoned at this point in the manga.

Shikamaru vs. Gaara: Winner Gaara 10-0; Shikamaru's shadow can be overpowered by Gaara's demon. Shikamaru’s jutsu would be completely useless in this fight.

Sasuke vs. Neji: Winner Sasuke 7-3; Sasuke at this point in the manga is equal to Lee's speed without weights(which is faster than Neji) & also has the aid of sharingan. Let's also not forget about Sasuke's Katon & Raiton jutsu.

Temari vs. Shino: Winner Shino 6-4; Shikamaru was able to hide behind trees when facing Temari at this time. Shino would be able to do the same. Temari may be afraid to get close because of Shino's bugs. This would give Shino time to formulate a plan to have bugs slowly creep around the stadium to get behind Temari.
seriously now, how about Deidara + Lee vs Sarutobi?
Lee sucks why is he even in this fight? Lee dies extremely fast followed by Diedara getting knocked off his bird by the monkey staff. Sarutobi wins 7-3.
Stop the gates thing and Rock Lee PLLLLLLLEEEAAASSEEE he has never won one battle in the entire manga, he's a losing character. How about Itachi vs. Sarutobi?
Sarutobi takes this Itachi had aids & was blind 6-4.

BAD_BOY
07-17-2009, 04:50 PM
I think Itachi can take Sarutobi. Every jutsu Sarutobi practically uses Itachi can copy it and use it as well. Plus, Itachi was some pretty cool jutsu's of hes own.

Vengeance
07-17-2009, 05:27 PM
I think Itachi can take Sarutobi. Every jutsu Sarutobi practically uses Itachi can copy it and use it as well. Plus, Itachi was some pretty cool jutsu's of hes own.
Itachi can not copy Sarutobi's Doton tecs because Itachi doesn't have an affinity for doton. Sharingan does not grant the user access to all elements. Itachi can not copy the monkey summon ether.

platinumrug
07-17-2009, 06:19 PM
There are a lot of character's who haven't won battles in the manga and they're not losers, so oh well. And gaara would wipe shikamru off the face of the planet, no amount of shadows are going to hold gaara. And LOL @ people thinking Lee would be a match for Sarutobi.

Dagoro
07-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Naruto vs Kankuro PTS

I could make an argument for Naruto on this one based on his ability to summon and kn0 but without knowledge Kankuro would have the advantage.

nuckinfutz
07-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Lee sucks why is he even in this fight? Lee dies extremely fast followed by Diedara getting knocked off his bird by the monkey staff. Sarutobi wins 7-3.

lol, dunno, no reason really. against sarutoibi he'd just be taken out fast, then the fight is 1 on 1 against deidara...I said that too...

Xicidal
07-18-2009, 09:48 AM
I could make an argument for Naruto on this one based on his ability to summon and kn0 but without knowledge Kankuro would have the advantage.

I think Naruto would win for sure if the Kn0 ability is capable of healing the dmg done by the psn. I don't know if is or isn't.

So the battles a toss up in my opinion sense I don't know for sure that it would but I expect it could based off other instance such as the valley at the end.

Shrike
07-18-2009, 10:30 AM

Naruto vs Kankuro

Shikamaru vs Gaara

Sasuke vs Neji

Temari vs Shino

Kankuro wins against Naruto probably. It could end with a double knockout, but I doubt it. Naruto didn't know anything about Kankuro beside him using Karasu. But he didn't see any weapon in Karasu's arsenal.

Gaara crushes Shikamaru. It is really pointless to even waste time on such a battle.

Sasuke has the advantage vs Neji, but Neji could win this. If Sasuke gets in Neji's field of divination for 64 strikes and isn't careful (he doesn't know Neji's abilities), he is done. On the other hand, Sasuke has the Sharingan and Chidori. Neji would hardly dodge that with Sasuke's speed.

Temari vs Shino...well, this would be interesting, but I say Temari. Kamaitachi (Whirlwind) pretty much nullifies all of Shino's attacks, but knowing Shino he could prepare some tactics. Still, I'll go with Temari.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-18-2009, 05:04 PM
PTS naruto vs kankuro?

Kankuro clearly has the advanatge and naruto cant summon kyuubi juice until hes used up all his normal chakra which leaves kankuro too much time to get some poison in naruto IMO. Kankuro 7-3.

PTS sasuke vs Neji?

Well, although saske could match the speed of weight free lee, Lee himsefl with all his speed was never able to beat Neji so I dont think that will be a big advanatge. And while sasuke has alot of ninjutsu they would just be negate by Kaiten "rotation". Well, chidori can pierce anything, but it couldnt pierce the rasengan that was just concentrated chakra spinning kind of like nejis kaiten which is neji releasing chakra from all chakra points then spinnig to cause all attacks to be redirected and bounce off. And although I think sasukes chidori could penetrate "gigity!" nejis chakra itself the spinning would still cause the blow to be rediceted away from the body which means the attacks wont hit andy part of nejis body.

So, with that said its going to be a taijutsu battle which is dangerous against neji, but with sasukes speed he should avoid most counters and such, but he cant sustain that speed for too long so it would be a great fight IMO. Maybe 6-4 sasuke or even a draw 5-5.

Shikamaru vs Gaara?

Shikamaru Immediatly gives up because hes not an idiot, lmao! Gaara wins.

Teamari vs shino?

Temaris a strategist as well and just as shino knows her attacks she knows his. And after they got matched up a month before she would probably work on a strategy during that time IMO. So, temari shows up, uses her fan to hold off the bugs before shion finally gets through her defense just to catch a KB and get flanked by temari losing or vica vera, temari attacks shino which is really a bug clone then gets flanked and beaten.

Maybe temari 6-4 or shino 6-4.

platinumrug
07-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah well, Sasuke was able to mimic Lee's speed within a MONTH of training before the chuunin exams, it took Lee his whole fucking life to achieve that level of speed. Sasuke would be able to beat Gaara if he didn't go one tail but shit happens. And I'm not too sure about the pts naruto vs kankuro, that would be even.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah well, Sasuke was able to mimic Lee's speed within a MONTH of training before the chuunin exams, it took Lee his whole fucking life to achieve that level of speed. Sasuke would be able to beat Gaara if he didn't go one tail but shit happens. And I'm not too sure about the pts naruto vs kankuro, that would be even.

Technically sasuke beat Gaara when they fought in the chunnin stadium becasue after sasuke hit Gaara with chidori his bijuu transformation failed and passed out soon after. However, after chasing gaara on temaris shoulders after fighting Gaara he wasnt exactly fresh when he faced Gaara again, but this time he started out in 1tail mode and after being carried around by temari he was able to recharge his chakra while sasuke was 50 percent at best. But if Gaara went full shikaku mode then sasuke wouldve been boned Lol because he has no summons.

Anyways, Im sure KN0 could beat kakuro, but Im not sure he could use all of his chakra up to summon kyuubi juice before kankuro hit naruto with some poison which would cause naruto to satrt getting deathly sicka dn the proctor to stop the match.

Lalalila
07-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Sasuke didn't beat Garra, the fight was interrupted and far from over.

Myth
07-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Sasuke didn't beat Garra, the fight was interrupted and far from over.

sasuke was good enough to at least best base garra however once garra went into his mini shukaku form sasuke was done cs or no cs he had no answer for garra then...

Before some retard runs in screaming ahhhh sasuke chased after him fought temari for half a second nd lost some chakra.... even without all that garra would kill him since nothing sasuke had in his repertoire back then would be enough...

NeoKakarott023
07-18-2009, 07:38 PM
^@myth you're correct, since Garra's bijuu grew to the size of a building, Sasuke would stand zero chance at beating Gaara, but if he had the control of CS2 like when he fought Deidara, I think he could figure out a way to hit Gaara on Shukaku's head with a chidori that would end the fight I'd think.

Myth
07-18-2009, 09:08 PM
^@myth you're correct, since Garra's bijuu grew to the size of a building, Sasuke would stand zero chance at beating Gaara, but if he had the control of CS2 like when he fought Deidara, I think he could figure out a way to hit Gaara on Shukaku's head with a chidori that would end the fight I'd think.

sasuke would stand no chace against mini shukaku either like i said he had nothing on garra's transformations remember he went through a few of em.

platinumrug
07-18-2009, 11:12 PM
sasuke was good enough to at least best base garra however once garra went into his mini shukaku form sasuke was done cs or no cs he had no answer for garra then...

Before some retard runs in screaming ahhhh sasuke chased after him fought temari for half a second nd lost some chakra.... even without all that garra would kill him since nothing sasuke had in his repertoire back then would be enough...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemFIt-secI

(obviously a joke)

Myth
07-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Yes but i always take a percaution in case a new sasuke fan rants about him wasting some chakra cause even with his full chakra he'd fail against garra back then everyone knows it.

Vengeance
07-19-2009, 03:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemFIt-secI

(obviously a joke)
Just wanted to point out because I'm a nit picker that battle never actually happened in the manga.

Tizmaster
07-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Garra pwns Sasuke with his eyes closed

NeoKakarott023
07-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Sasuke at CS2 with Oro, like vs. Itachi stands a chance I believe, maybe wrong but just my pick here. Remember he could summon Manda up until the Deidara fight, and he caught Manda in a genjutsu he could catch Gaara I do believe, and maybe Shukaku. He fooled Oro in his own jutsu and took him over, yeah I'd give him at least a close battle remember lightening > earth.

Myth
07-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Sasuke at CS2 with Oro, like vs. Itachi stands a chance I believe, maybe wrong but just my pick here. Remember he could summon Manda up until the Deidara fight, and he caught Manda in a genjutsu he could catch Gaara I do believe, and maybe Shukaku. He fooled Oro in his own jutsu and took him over, yeah I'd give him at least a close battle remember lightening > earth.

lol obviously post time skip sasuke can win if he has summons that nobodies arguing i just pointed out that pre time skip sasuke would fail..

NeoKakarott023
07-19-2009, 04:10 PM
How about Oro (status battle vs. 4 tails) vs. Deidara

nuckinfutz
07-21-2009, 04:16 PM
all the first hokages (including danzo) + Madara + Naruto + Sasuke + Pain VS konohamaru??
I think konohamaru wins with his fuuton rasengan... (lol)

KidInNewGear
07-21-2009, 07:13 PM
all the first hokages (including danzo) + Madara + Naruto + Sasuke + Pain VS konohamaru??

lol hands down konohamaru wins

platinumrug
07-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to point out because I'm a nit picker that battle never actually happened in the manga.

Well I never knew that, I didn't start reading the manga until like an arc into shippuden.

h33r
07-22-2009, 05:42 AM

Nah konahamru's new version of sexy jutsu would mark his victory..:P

nuckinfutz
07-22-2009, 06:04 AM
Nah konahamru's new version of sexy jutsu would mark his victory..:P

Are you fucking serious!!!??!!? Konohamaru doesn't need all that powah to defeat them, that'd be overkill...a single blow of his oodama rasengan would be enough.
Plus he learned sage mode this morning so he could use that, but that too is overkill, base mode is more than enough.
(lol, previous post I said fuuton, but I meant oodama)

Dagoro
07-22-2009, 08:41 AM
OMFG. Yet another pile of mental excrement from NF battle dome.

Current base Naruto vs Sakura on a taijutsu fight.

The following are real posts im not making this up.

Sakura's evasion > Naruto's
Sakura's analytical abilities > Naruto's
Sakura's strength > Naruto's

Not sure about speed.

Sakura takes this most definitely. Not changing my mind on this one. Taijutsu is her forté (along with medical ninjutsu), whereas Naruto excels in ninjutsu/taijutsu combinations. Without the ninjutsu part, Sakura takes care of this. She beats him up to heal him then do it again. But seeing as it's bloodlusted....OHKO.

A > B does not mean A > C

Naruto kept up with the Cloud ninja. Sakura didn't.
But that doesn't mean Sakura can't keep up with Naruto.

Naruto is more of a ninjutsu type and without Rasengan, KN, and SM Sakura will smash with her chakra-punches.

What a fail parade. Anyone who doubts current Naruto is better than Sakura by miles in everything but med nin and passive intellect is completely blind.

NeoKakarott023
07-22-2009, 09:31 AM
What person wrote that, huh Naruto>Sakura in everything except medical nin shit period, nuff said.

redexploit
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Naruto is more of a ninjutsu type and without Rasengan, KN, and SM Sakura will smash with her chakra-punches.
--->That quote is fantastic.

In fact, I even agree that Naruto without rasengan, shadow clone, KN, SM, chakra, eyesight, both his arms and with an arrow through his neck might lose to Sakura.

FUCK THAT SHIT, I'd STILL give the battle to Naruto.

New battle (assuming it hasn't been done)

1)Asuma vs. Yamato

2)Asuma vs. Kabuto

Nexus
07-23-2009, 05:10 AM
1. Asuma (Wind > Water and Earth)

2. Kabuto (He's more clever, and his abilities are crazy.)

nuckinfutz
07-23-2009, 05:20 AM
^ I know that, but I think Yamato is a higher level ninja...so he would know what to do against a wind user... It doesn't depend only on the chakra nature, but way more on the ninja...not saying that chakra nature doesn't matter...
I'd give it to Yamato...

as for kabuto and Asuma, kabuto seems to be stronger...

I'm pretty lazy right now so I won't get into details of why I chose who I chose, but that's what I think...

TheSixthHokage
07-23-2009, 10:06 AM
1. Asuma versus Yamato -- I don't think that chakra-nature means that much here, but Wind is NOT powerful against Water and Earth, but Lightning. Asuma also uses Fire, something Yamato can easily counter with water and wind can be neutralized via Earth, so effectively Yamato either wins or neuters Asuma's elemental ninjutsu. Asuma was essentially raped by Hidan, probably the weakest "Akatsuki" with an entire squad backing him up, while Yamato hasn't been revealed yet, giving me the impression he is very powerful (relatively speaking). We're gonna see Yamato against someone quite strong in the near future and it will blow our minds.

2) Asuma versus Kabuto -- Don't even have to rationalize this, Kabuto. Kabuto was said to be as strong as Kakashi in p1, which means he's stronger than Asuma; plus, Asuma's trench knives would bring him close enough for Kabuto's deadly medical ninjutsu attacks.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Yamato vs asuma?
Well IMO asuma could beat yamato with his wood spamming. Granted yamato has an advantage from fighting at long range, but asuma should be able to close that distance with his chakra blades cutting up all the wood.

Asuma vs kabuto?
IMO asuma could probably win this fight too because kabuto fights close range as well, but asumas chakra blades infused with wind give him the reach advanatge.

kluang
07-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Asuma and Kurenai vs Kakuzu

Let the powa of luv vs da powa of monei

NeoKakarott023
07-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Asuma and Kurenai vs Kakuzu

Let the powa of luv vs da powa of monei

Asuma would perish attempting to save Kurnai whom I don't ever think was a very good Nin, or Sensei. I think she was average attempting to hang out with the elite, kinda like Ino, and many other weak to average nins in the story.

Dagoro
07-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Money > everything/everyone and their moms.

Kazuzu stomps with ridiculous ease.

nuckinfutz
07-23-2009, 07:28 PM
how about Ino VS Naruto?? it would be a legendary fight fo sho...

platinumrug
07-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Ino would steal his mind and go fuck Sakura, either way Naruto wins.

Silverblade
07-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Ino vs. Naruto

Ino: Naruto i have something to tell you.

Naruto: What?

Ino: Naruto i will challenge you! *Mind transfer jutsu!*

Naruto: ACK! *He is caught by Ino's jutsu successfully.*

Ino: Where am i? *The fox appears.*

Kyuubi: It been 1000 years since i had a blonde. Mwhahaha

Ino: *SCREAMS!*

Naruto: snaps out of the hypnosis. Awesome! Ino is pretending to be a doll. I should take her home.

- End

Naruto wins. Ninjutsu or Kyuubi would kill Ino.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Sakura vs hinata in a swimsuit competition?

While most would think hinata.

IDK, I heard sakura went to train with the akamichis to learn their jutsu and to be schooled in Bust training. Because only by learning the chest expantion jutsu would the sleveless plaid shirt and nose ring kunoichi stand a chance at getting naruto from hinata and winning this contest of gunzungas.

kluang
07-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Team Gai vs Kakuzu and Hidan

Dagoro
07-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Massive rape for the zombie twins.

Team Gai = Team no ninjutsu/genjutsu/summoning. Heavily taijutsu users against an immortal that kills by drawing blood and a elemental that can lvl entire plane fields.

Not much competition.

Lalalila
07-24-2009, 02:19 PM
1.Naruto vs Harry Potter
2.Pain vs Lord Voldemort
3.Saturobi vs Dumbledore
LOL ;)

Dagoro
07-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Aveda Kedavra wins all three fights instantly for the wizards. BOOM !!!!

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Team gai vs hidan and kakuzu.

IDK, IMO hidan could lose to ten ten with a full scroll of explosive kunai which he is clearly weak against. Well, after lee or neji stuns him with a attack leaving him off guard. Meanwhile, gai and Lee can use gates to wipe out all the masks if theyre serperated from kauzus body. If not Neji could wipe out all the hearts with one barrage of 64 palms because Iron skin wont protect kakuzus internal organs, while gai and Lee distract him of course.

Granted the only way team gai could possibly win is if neji or lee could help ten ten take out hidan quick before kakuzu starts using elemental heart combos which only neji would be able to defend against.

Lol, Gai could summon his turtle for a disposeable decoy to draw the fire of elemental heart combo so Gai and Lee could counter.

Myth
07-24-2009, 04:20 PM
kakuzu would murder those losers himself no argument...

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Haha, ninjutsu elemental spamming isnt instawin. And seeing as how team gai is far supirior to chouji, ino, shika, team kakashi I think they could possibly pull it off.

lamps123
07-24-2009, 04:24 PM
1.Naruto vs Harry Potter
2.Pain vs Lord Voldemort
3.Saturobi vs Dumbledore
LOL ;)
my God kyf i am soo fed up,
i aree with dagoro the wizards win all three.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 04:31 PM
my God kyf i am soo fed up,
i aree with dagoro the wizards win all three.

WFT:confused: Your fed up with a difference of oppinion? Please explain.

lamps123
07-24-2009, 04:38 PM
lol its your opinion no matter how weird it is theres nothing i can say to make you change your mind so lets just forget,
new fight naruto and jiraya vs sasuke and itachi
battle distance:100 meters
everything is allowed.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 04:41 PM
lol its your opinion no matter how weird it is theres nothing i can say to make you change your mind so lets just forget,
everything is allowed.

OK

Location?

lamps123
07-24-2009, 04:52 PM
OK

Location?
hehe i edited it.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 05:01 PM
everything is allowed.

So they fight at a clearing in the woods.

Well, with itachis use of genjutsu and karasu bushin I could see him and sasuke gaining up on naruto right away to take him out while Jmans caught in a karasu bushins genjutsu to distract him.

So, after those two blitz naruto then its itachi and sasuke vs Jman whos going to need to go into HM before they blitz him with a combo as well. IDK, because of the overwhelming genjutsu and the fact that Jman and naruto wont start off in SM, HM I think sasuke and itachi would win.

Vengeance
07-24-2009, 05:09 PM
1.Naruto vs Harry Potter
2.Pain vs Lord Voldemort
3.Saturobi vs Dumbledore
LOL ;)
Let’s see now professionally trained ninjas that have super human abilities & speed that kill to make money vs. pansies waving wands & chanting words while standing completely still before they actually attack.

Hrrmm really now the Wizards don't stand a chance in hell.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Harry potter: Levicorpis [sp]
Sasuke: blitz around then chidori-up-assis.

Lol, naruto FRS would take out the entire hogwarts school.

Myth
07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Haha, ninjutsu elemental spamming isnt instawin. And seeing as how team gai is far supirior to chouji, ino, shika, team kakashi I think they could possibly pull it off.

far more superior then team kakashi lol....... sorry buddy but team gai sucks taijutsu along won't win u shit... not when u got an immortal guy nd a guy who has 5 hearts nd all 5 elements nd can harden his body.

Vengeance
07-24-2009, 05:24 PM
How are they far superior to Ino Shika Chou lead by Kakashi?

Ino & Tenten both useless ninja.

Shika beats Lee & Gai easily in a 1 vs 1. If you want to argue it I will.

Chouji could give Lee a run for his money & arguably beat him.

Kakashi would pawn Neji, & Gai in a 1 vs 1.

Intelligence wise team Kakashi has a much greater advantage over team Gai.

Far superior? I think not.

Myth
07-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Jiriaya nd naruto would rip them to shredz not unless sasuke can swin in the hell swamp which jiraiya can stretch however he wants... they have no summons nd sharingan genjutsu won't work on jiraiya when u have 2 frogs with u..... naruto nd jiraiya would kill them elemental advantage up the ass...

the summons can easily buy jiraiya time for hm nd naruto can go into sm instantly.

Vengeance
07-24-2009, 05:30 PM
O I missed that

Jiraiya & Naruto vs Sasuke & Itachi?

Let's see now.... Itachi is blind & dieing of aids while Sasuke is stated(by Zetsu) as being weaker than Naruto. Hrrmmm...... really now team Sage take this.

Myth
07-24-2009, 05:33 PM
O I missed that

Let's see now.... Itachi is blind & dieing of aids while Sasuke is stated(by Zetsu) as being weaker than Naruto. Hrrmmm...... really now team Sage take this.

even if itachi wasn't dying of aids the 2 frog boys have stacked way more then those 2 bros..
seriously 1 frog genjutsu nd its done or a hell swamp....

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 05:36 PM
How are they far superior to Ino Shika Chou lead by Kakashi?

Ino & Tenten both useless ninja.

Shika beats Lee & Gai easily in a 1 vs 1. If you want to argue it I will.

Chouji could give Lee a run for his money & arguably beat him.

Kakashi would pawn Neji, & Gai in a 1 vs 1.

Intelligence wise team Kakashi has a much greater advantage over team Gai.

Far superior? I think not.

OK, just supirior, no far.

Oh my god! Kakashi would have a hard enough time beating gai, even though he would beat him so adding neji to the fight would definitly cause kakashi a loss IMO. But saying choujis slow useless ass would give lee a run for his money is crazy.
Lol, ten ten with her long range tool attacks are far more effective then anything Ino and chouji could do against kakuzu. And ino and choujis ignorance kind of neutralise kakashi and shikas intelligence advanatge since they would have to spend so much time saving them meanwhile team gai only has to save ten ten.

So, in useless ninja the fail team kakashi has the advanatge against kakuzu, but nothing else.

And why are we talking about this when theres a new fight?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Jiriaya nd naruto would rip them to shredz not unless sasuke can swin in the hell swamp which jiraiya can stretch however he wants... they have no summons nd sharingan genjutsu won't work on jiraiya when u have 2 frogs with u..... naruto nd jiraiya would kill them elemental advantage up the ass...

the summons can easily buy jiraiya time for hm nd naruto can go into sm instantly.

LMAO Myth. jman and naruto who would start out base can not win this fight IMO. They would be too slow, Jmans jutsu would be useless because itachi and sasuke can read the hand signs and anticipate then aviod the attacks.

Jman could summon a giant frog just to get him under sasuke or itachis control and attacking him. meanwhile thats still not enough time to summon ma and pa, fuse then go into HM. And narutos 2 second NE gathering SM like against nagato was pathetic comapred to the real SM he gets from his bushins sage chakra. Lol, narutos running charge was slow as hell.

O I missed that

Itachi isnt blind and yes hes dieing, but from what tobi said hes been dieing fro a long time and taking pills to prolong his life so the sickness will effect itachis stamina, but hes still going to be a beast.

Thats false! Zetsu said naruto was probably stronger then sasuke and that was a naruto that started off in SM, not base against pain.

With naruto and Jman starting off in base they dont have those advanatges meanwhile sasuke and itachi can summon theyre MS in a split second.

Give me some details of how they are going to win this fight without starting off in SM, HM?

Myth
07-24-2009, 05:48 PM
^^^^ i can't with this lmaooo im out vengeance don't bother with this idiot ur better then that...

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
LMAO, just admit naruto and Jman cant win this battle unless they start off in SM, HM instead of insulting me like a child.
Or at least show me some manga panels to suggest otherwise.

Myth
07-24-2009, 07:01 PM
^ lmfaoooo i can't please just stop i can't anymore

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Trust me, you havent been able to for a long time.

Myth
07-24-2009, 09:01 PM
^dude ur such fail that u spelled "Konoha" wrong. lollololool!!!!!!!

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Wow, this is getting mature:cool: And I had to spell my name this way because the original was taken.

Seriously, are you going to nit pick things about my user name instead debating some VS matches?

How about SM naruto vs tsunade in a taijutsu fight?

TheSixthHokage
07-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Itachi's true strength is not really known but Jiraiya would definitely push him as far as Sasuke if not far further, thus causing his premature demise, leaving a Senjutsu-powered Naruto to rape Sasuke. Game over...

Myth
07-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Itachi's true strength is not really known but Jiraiya would definitely push him as far as Sasuke if not far further, thus causing his premature demise, leaving a Senjutsu-powered Naruto to rape Sasuke. Game over...

jiraiya would kill him even without his sickness.... frog genjutsu = finsihed... nd naruto was already stated to be stronger then sasuke nd he beat pain he'd rpe itachi too... nuff said..

nuckinfutz
07-25-2009, 07:33 AM
I smell underestimation here...It smells kinda like shit...

anyway, how about bee VS Kakashi + Yamato ?
everything they have is allowed and they fight 100% from the beginning...

Vengeance
07-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I smell underestimation here...It smells kinda like shit...

anyway, how about bee VS Kakashi + Yamato ?
everything they have is allowed and they fight 100% from the beginning...
Not really fair as KB isn't that well rounded. Kakashi & Yamato are both vastly superior in intelligence when compared to Sasuke. Honestly speaking if they're fighting to kill Kakashi & Yamato take this. One should never underestimate the power of Konoha's top 2 jounin.

Edit
Wow, this is getting mature:cool: And I had to spell my name this way because the original was taken.

Seriously, are you going to nit pick things about my user name instead debating some VS matches?

How about SM naruto vs tsunade in a taijutsu fight?
Naruto takes this. He's stronger, faster, & doesn't even need to actually hit Tsunade in order to kill her.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Not really fair as KB isn't that well rounded. Kakashi & Yamato are both vastly superior in intelligence when compared to Sasuke. Honestly speaking if they're fighting to kill Kakashi & Yamato take this. One should never underestimate the power of Konoha's top 2 jounin.

Edit

Naruto takes this. He's stronger, faster, & doesn't even need to actually hit Tsunade in order to kill her.

Kakashi yes, yamato no. yamato hasnt shown any extraordinary ability in anything exept ninjutsu.

And although I agree naruto would win a taijutsu fight with tsunade I feel I should point out that shes far too strong to get taken out with one punch. Yes, Hungry ghost realm got beat with one punch, but that guy was weak against physical attacks so narutos punching power shouldnt be overestimated in a fight against soomeone almost as strong as him.

And about the Jman, naruto vs itachi, sasuke fight.
Yall can belive naruto and Jman will magicly appear in HM, SM before sasuke and itachi can close the distance. But unless they start out in SM, HM they dont have much half the chance of beating itachi and sasuke if they could.

Vengeance
07-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Really now who in Konoha that's a jounin has the ability to defeat Yamato other than Kakashi?

Gai: To limited. If Gai uses Gates Yamato could simply travel underground to hide were he is until the gates were off. Also Yamato can place a tracer on Gai then hide in an effort to set up an ambush.

Neji: Neji's weakness is below his feet as seen in his fight against Naruto. Roots attacking Neji from below is enough to finish this. Yamato can also just rip apart the earth using Winding Fissure & close it on Neji. No amount of chakra spinning will save his arse.

Shikaku: From what we've seen he's like Shika only older. It's possible that Shika has already surpassed his father based on his Hidan fight. But really shadows won't be much of a problem for someone who can hide in total darkness(underground) if needed. Also note the tracer ability for setting up ambushes. Yamato's ninjutsu can also make this a short fight.

Inoichi: He's more of a recon/mind manipulator over an actual fighter. Yamato takes this guy easy.

Kurenai: She's pregnant & has only showed skill in mediocre genjutsu.

Hiashi: Same with Neji only older.

Chouza: He's close to Chouji's level if not alittle better. Though not by much if any since Chouji pretty much fought side by side with his pops. Big & slow make for a huge target for wood impaling.

Shibi: Bug man is probably the only one out of the other jounin that may be able to give Yamato a hard time. However Shibi has never actually fought. Yamato has doton travel on his side for high speed movement to avoid bugs. Suiton jutsu should work wonders on the bugs as well.

nuckinfutz
07-25-2009, 02:18 PM
^He may be (and I agree) the third strongest in the village, but think of it like this:
Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi, or at least equal.
Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo, the three together are stronger than Yamato alone I think.
so Kakashi + Yamato pretty much = Taka team in a basic way.

now, Taka team lost to bee, and Taka = Kakashi + Yamato, so I assume they might win, but it wound't be an easy fight, It might take even longer than taka did, plus there is a chance that bee wins...I'd say it's around 50-50, or close to that...
In taka's team, the only reason they weren't eliminated right after the fight started is because juugo and karin had extreme healing powers, but kakashi + Yamato don't have that, so 1 hit and they might be done for it. Another thing is that Sasuke wasn't able to dodge bee's attacks, even with the sharingan, kakashi too has the sharingan, and is 0.25 points slower than sasuke, (I've seen somewhere Sasuke's is 4.50/5 and kakashi's 4.25, or something like that) not a big difference, but still a difference.

please reply to this, I'm not sure of anything I'm saying here, so I want other's opinions about this theory too, I might be wrong...

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Really now who in Konoha that's a jounin has the ability to defeat Yamato other than Kakashi?

Gai: To limited. If Gai uses Gates Yamato could simply travel underground to hide were he is until the gates were off. Also Yamato can place a tracer on Gai then hide in an effort to set up an ambush.

Neji: Neji's weakness is below his feet as seen in his fight against Naruto. Roots attacking Neji from below is enough to finish this. Yamato can also just rip apart the earth using Winding Fissure & close it on Neji. No amount of chakra spinning will save his arse.

Shikaku: From what we've seen he's like Shika only older. It's possible that Shika has already surpassed his father based on his Hidan fight. But really shadows won't be much of a problem for someone who can hide in total darkness(underground) if needed. Also note the tracer ability for setting up ambushes. Yamato's ninjutsu can also make this a short fight.

Inoichi: He's more of a recon/mind manipulator over an actual fighter. Yamato takes this guy easy.

Kurenai: She's pregnant & has only showed skill in mediocre genjutsu.

Hiashi: Same with Neji only older.

Chouza: He's close to Chouji's level if not alittle better. Though not by much if any since Chouji pretty much fought side by side with his pops. Big & slow make for a huge target for wood impaling.

Shibi: Bug man is probably the only one out of the other jounin that may be able to give Yamato a hard time. However Shibi has never actually fought. Yamato has doton travel on his side for high speed movement to avoid bugs. Suiton jutsu should work wonders on the bugs as well.

Gai, although lacking ninjutsu has the skills and speed to close the distance and KO yamato without gates exept maybe the first gate for the lotsu jutsu. Other then that all yamato can do is throw wood jutsu at him which would just be dodged. And yamato hasnt shown any go under ground and wait jutsu lol.

And neji got ambushed by naruto after a hard fight to stave off K0N so hes weak against attacks from below:confused: And with the BG nejis vision is too good for any wood jutsu to sneak attack from any angle. Granted neji could win this fight just as likly as he could lose.

And IMO, from what little ability yamato has shown "manga not filler" shika could stand a chance of beating the guy.

And oh god, tsunade would shit pwn yamato.

Lol, I responded to this post, but my orginal response was concerning your comment that yamoto was smarter then sasuke which is makes no sense since yamato has shown no extraordinary intellect.

lamps123
07-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Kakashi yes, yamato no. yamato hasnt shown any extraordinary ability in anything exept ninjutsu.

And although I agree naruto would win a taijutsu fight with tsunade I feel I should point out that shes far too strong to get taken out with one punch. Yes, Hungry ghost realm got beat with one punch, but that guy was weak against physical attacks so narutos punching power shouldnt be overestimated in a fight against soomeone almost as strong as him.

And about the Jman, naruto vs itachi, sasuke fight.
Yall can belive naruto and Jman will magicly appear in HM, SM before sasuke and itachi can close the distance. But unless they start out in SM, HM they dont have much half the chance of beating itachi and sasuke if they could.
jiraya was doing well against itachi in base form in p1 and itachi clearly talked about jirayas strength,
naruto isnt as slow as you think in base form,naruto also dosent take long to go into sage mode,lol
btw jiraya and naruto have enormous chakra,lol
so imo jiraya and naruto take this.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-25-2009, 07:52 PM
jiraya was doing well against itachi in base form in p1 and itachi clearly talked about jirayas strength,
naruto isnt as slow as you think in base form,naruto also dosent take long to go into sage mode,lol
btw jiraya and naruto have enormous chakra,lol
so imo jiraya and naruto take this.

Itachi was trying not to fight Jman and all that talk was to scare Kisame out of fighting him IMO. Fact is Jman had been trying to stop Oro for years and couldnt, but Itachi absolutly pwned him so add that into your analysis.

And yes naruto can enter SM after gathering some NE for a couple of seconds, but he doesnt get near the ability he does when using KBs which was made apparent by his slow ass charge at nagato.

Like I said, unless naruto or Jman could start out in SM, HM then they wont have much of a chance against itachi and sasuke because they can turn theyre own summons against them a just second, they can use theyre speed to blitz them, they can read hand signs with their SGs and aviod any ninjutsu that gets thrown at them, they can cast genjutsus from all angel at at many distances and itachi showed he can find the real naruto out of a thousand.

Myth
07-26-2009, 12:02 AM
kyf i have the utmost proof that ur a 17 YEAR OLD LITTLE BRAT hahahahaha i knew a sane person at 24 couldn't be that dumb...

as for u spelling ur name that way because the real 1 was taken lol it wasn't here's the real 1

http://forums.narutocentral.com/member.php?u=4704

U could have just left the dashes nd it would be ok .

Here is the real reason u spelled ur name that way

http://forums.narutocentral.com/member.php?u=26264

u guys see the resemblance in those user names.. hmm KYF r u allowed to have dupe accounts? i wonder lmaoo... my post needs to be thanked for this epic discovery lol.

Back on topic:

New fight.. sasuke vs the akatsuki.. i say sasuke can win cause he can BLITZZZ them nd cast genjutsu from all angles.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Considering Yamato has never actually fought and was the star of the post-Kakashi ANBU, he is probably the strongest in Konoha besides Kakashi and Naruto. Sasuke could take Kakashi at this point, c'mon people, it'd be an epic fight but Sasuke'd win.

Myth
07-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Considering Yamato has never actually fought and was the star of the post-Kakashi ANBU, he is probably the strongest in Konoha besides Kakashi and Naruto. Sasuke could take Kakashi at this point, c'mon people, it'd be an epic fight but Sasuke'd win.

Imo kakashi will be the 1 to kill sasuke cause naruto will never have the heart to kill someone he cares bout so much... Nd sasuke will lose cause he'll get coky as always nd say some shit like ur good with ur eye blah blah blah but im a real uchiha at that moment kakashi will chidori his ass...

Lets face it sasuke dies in almost all his fights because he gets to cocky.

NeoKakarott023
07-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Sasuke has plans for the fight, and up to his most uber jutsus, he plans well but assumes that some moves will end the fight and he dosen't account for what the advisary will bring. But he has fought top notched opponents since he left Konoha and that is giving him experience that will show up in this arc and his battle vs. Danzou whom he will kill. I see it like the battle that Kakashi had vs. Pein, he tried hard and had plans but still ended up being killed.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-26-2009, 11:17 AM
kyf i have the utmost proof that ur a 17 YEAR OLD LITTLE BRAT hahahahaha i knew a sane person at 24 couldn't be that dumb...

as for u spelling ur name that way because the real 1 was taken lol it wasn't here's the real 1

http://forums.narutocentral.com/member.php?u=4704

U could have just left the dashes nd it would be ok .

Here is the real reason u spelled ur name that way

http://forums.narutocentral.com/member.php?u=26264

u guys see the resemblance in those user names.. hmm KYF r u allowed to have dupe accounts? i wonder lmaoo... my post needs to be thanked for this epic discovery lol.

Back on topic:

New fight.. sasuke vs the akatsuki.. i say sasuke can win cause he can BLITZZZ them nd cast genjutsu from all angles.

Your and how did you put it? A Grade A retard?

All you discovered is that you are still and idiot and horrible troll. All you proved is that the nane I tried to use was already taken so STFU namikaze, laze, Myth.
LMAO, your the one thats been banned twice already and keep comming back.

How about naruto vs Pain all six?

Myth
07-26-2009, 11:28 AM
^haaha Kyf is a 17 year old brat with 2 accounts, i knew a 24 year old wasn't as stupid as u are...

Stop trying to change the subject by making up gay fights as always u always dot his u get into an argument ug et shitted on then u throw up some stupd fight.. oh how bout this fight oh how bout that fight....

"oh kyf how bout u stfu newb" lol...

If u want a normal fight nd not some bogus one....

Kisame VS Yamato

Open Land no handicaps for either shinobi.

NeoKakarott023
07-26-2009, 11:33 AM
I think Yamato's overrated, besides excellent Ninjutsu, all he's shown is to ability some times to control Naruto, and build shit, that about it. So I say Kisame steals all his chakra and owns him 7 - 3.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-26-2009, 11:50 AM
^haaha Kyf is a 17 year old brat with 2 accounts, i knew a 24 year old wasn't as stupid as u are...

Stop trying to change the subject by making up gay fights as always u always dot his u get into an argument ug et shitted on then u throw up some stupd fight.. oh how bout this fight oh how bout that fight....

"oh kyf how bout u stfu newb" lol...

If u want a normal fight nd not some bogus one....

Kisame VS Yamato

Open Land no handicaps for either shinobi.

Hahahaha, youve been banned twice for your fail nami, laze, mythkaze so I know your not accusing anyone of mutiple accounts lol.

Lol, you can believe w/e you want, but everyone knows you nami of the fail village who was banished a year ago for your fail, yet you came back:rolleyes:

And lmao, your the one that changed the subject with this account BS, pulled up an account of the name I tried to use then tell me its me:confused: Your deduction is that of five year old namimyth because why the hell would I use the name I didnt instead of the name I wanted?

Quit changing the subjact, naruto vs pain, all at full power in the konaha crater?

Myth
07-26-2009, 11:53 AM
^aww whats the matter poor 17 year old brat frustrated haha its ok....

ur fight sucks cause its been done moron...

Yamato Vs Kisame never done before.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Yamato vs Kisame is not fair, because Kisame chops the wood with ease.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 12:37 PM
I assumed it wasn't fair because Kisame is a kage-level shinobi while Yamato's a konoha jonin, meaing at best he could injure Kisame.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-26-2009, 12:41 PM
^aww whats the matter poor 17 year old brat frustrated haha its ok....

ur fight sucks cause its been done moron...

Yamato Vs Kisame never done before.

You can believe 2+2=chicken for all I care.

LMAO, no naruto vs all six at full power hasnt been done before.

EDIT: And I know your 24 myth. Your alternate ID gave ot away.

Myth
07-26-2009, 01:12 PM
You can believe 2+2=chicken for all I care.

LMAO, no naruto vs all six at full power hasnt been done before.

EDIT: And I know your 24 myth. Your alternate ID gave ot away.

Sorry im actually only 21 nice try though...

Yamato nd Kisame lol because kisame is kage level nd yamato is jounin The sixth hoakge lost all creditability he had by me... first lee can bench press 600 pounds now kisame win because he is kage level EVEN THOUGH ON PAPER YAMATO IS STRONGER THEN HE IS OVERALL..

Btw I know Vengeance might like this topic lol:rolleyes:.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Actually, Lee gated out could probably bench more then that IMO. And base Lee reached into the ground and snached up a giant root duing the chunin exams remember so the guy is strong.

Myth
07-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Actually, Lee gated out could probably bench more then that IMO. And base Lee reached into the ground and snached up a giant root duing the chunin exams remember so the guy is strong.

yeah that was him using the lotos with the big ass log i assume ur talking about, then yes that was him practicing the lotus. remember neji nd ten ten were all worn out nd gai said "in the end only lee could use this jutsu or w/e"

Konnaha_yellow_flash
07-26-2009, 01:23 PM
yeah that was him using the lotos with the big ass log i assume ur talking about, then yes that was him practicing the lotus. remember neji nd ten ten were all worn out nd gai said "in the end only lee could use this jutsu or w/e"

No, I was refering to the time dosu the sound guy attacked Lee and Lee snached up a giant root from the ground to block dosus sound attack. Remember, when Lee showed up to save sakura in the chunin exams while sasuke and naruto were unconscious?

Myth
07-26-2009, 01:33 PM
No, I was refering to the time dosu the sound guy attacked Lee and Lee snached up a giant root from the ground to block dosus sound attack. Remember, when Lee showed up to save sakura in the chunin exams while sasuke and naruto were unconscious?

Oh that still nothing special, he didn't pull the entire thing out btw he pulled out a quarter of it to block dosu's attack with that said pulling something nd pushing something are 2 different things.

All of these ninja can do weird shit kakshi climbed a mountain with 1 hand lol its all training but saying some shit like he can bench press 600 pounds with no proof at all to back that up is retarded, then saying kisame is kage level nd yamato could prob just scratch him because he's a jounin is even more retarded..

Especially when on paper yamato out ranks kisame.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Nothing special? Riping out a gigantic tree root with one hand is nothing special? Kakashi successfully climbed the mountain because he opened the first gate... and how is what I said retarded? When he removed his leg weights and dropped it, it caused a crater in the arena... his entire training focused on muscular development. Lee being able to benchpress an insane amount of weight is obvious, his physical strength is only surpassed by Gai and Tsunade.

So you think a member of "Akatsuki" could be taken out by Yamato one-on-one? Jesus Christ kid, don't post anymore.

You're 24, yet you act like you're 12. You're always insulting KYF for his theories, but at least he doesn't flame anyone with whom he disagrees. Grow the fuck up, punk.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 01:52 PM
In addition, data book facts really mean shit all. Kisame has manhandled Jinkuurichis, 1-on-1, I cannot see Yamato who basically shit has pants when he saw 4-tails Naruto, doing the same. At best, Yamato is a subsitute for Kakashi and would never be able to defeat any "Akatsuki" member 1-on-1, I'd love to see some manga evidence that shows Yamato could do this. Crack theories I guess aren't just for 9/11 conspiracy nuts.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 02:23 PM
So you think a member of "Akatsuki" could be taken out by Yamato one-on-one? Jesus Christ kid, don't post anymore.
Actually yeah a member of Akatsuki could be taken out by Yamato in a 1 vs 1. Care to debate over it?

Just to shut down your ignorance in regards to Yamato I'll make this simple. Hidan as a member of Akatsuki would get utterly pwned by Yamato. Hidan is a close range fighter & the slowest in Akatsuki. Straight up Yamato takes this by use of massive wood & doton abilities.

Edit: About Kisame since this was brought up. Winding Fissure to counter Kisame's lake used to raise earth to a height beyond the lake while also progressing foward. Using Wood element to restrain Kisame's arms & legs to make him immobile. Then Yamato could ether sink Kisame several 100 meters underground or simply impale him with his massive wood. Yamato also has a large chakra supply when compared to normal shinobi as shown during Naruto's training, splitting the earth itself to get around Amaterasu, & re-building Konoha. FYI Yamato also knows suiton & would be able to use Kisame's lake to his advantage.

Edit 2: Sasori just to be a dick. It's been confirmed that Yamato uses doton style traveling were he could hide underground or within walls like Zetsu & Orochimaru. This can be used to totally avoid all poisoned weapons. Suiton jutsu could be used block projectiles as well as wash away poison. Again massive wood could brake Sasori's wooden puppets.

Edit 3: Konan; get her wet & possibly sticky by using suiton in conjunction with doton.

Edit 4: Diedara; Hide underground whenever those massive explosions happen which are predictable considering the size of the bigger clay bombs. Again use massive wood to get rid of the distance factor.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Yeah sure, show me some evidence. I'd love to see some.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Hidan? Perhaps. Sasori? Hell no. Deidera? Hell no. Orochimaru? Hell no. Kakuzu? Hell no. Itachi? Hell no. Pain? Hell no. Sasuke? Hell no. Madara? Hell no.

Again, show me some evidence to disprove my opinion of Yamato. I have not seen Yamato do anything near the strength of "Akatsuki," besides Hidan by himself.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Read the manga at the part where Yamato uses Winding Fissure to split the earth & raise it up so team Konoha can get around Amaterasu. Read the manga when Yamato uses doton to hide within a wall. Read the manga during Naruto's training for suiton manipulation in a place without water & re-building of Konoha. I don't need to look up images on things you already know exist.

Edit: For massive wood rebuilding of Konoha & when he attacked Kakazu & Madara.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Veng, no offense, but you are getting carried away.

Hidan would maybe loose to Yamato. He was fast enough to battle Kakashi on the same level, and Kakashi is faster then Yamato is.
Yamato got a wound from Sasuke's simple swing, it wasn't even a Shunshin attack or anything, and if he got that cut by Hidan he would die.

Other would annihilate him, no debate.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
He wasn't taking Sasuke seriously at first as stated in the manga. Plus he improperly blocked Sasuke's raiton blade(wasn't a normal swing). There's no telling how that would have played out had Orochimaru not interfered.

Hidan isn't properly equipped to handle someone like Yamato. Simply put rushing in blindly will get his arse trapped fairly easily. Also getting cut by Hidan does not mean death. You do realize that Hidan still needs to lick the blood & create his circle right? Anyway Hidan would be restrained before he'd be able to do much of anything. Massive Wood & doton is all that is needed.

The other fights are simply argued by no way he'll be slaughtered without any real reasoning behind that. Why because Yamato was a chunin at the age of 6 & was considered a bad arse Anbu who was recommended Kakashi? Or maybe it's because he has a famed bloodline from Haishrama that makes Yamato lame? Or maybe it's the so called data book stats that put him dangerously close to Sasuke in actual ability. You know that punk that questionably took down 3 Akatsuki. Ummm yeah for a guy who never officially lost a fight he sure seems pathetic.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Sasuke would obliterate Yamato.

You are still making the same mistake as ever. You carry vs debates as if the character you are defending knows exactly what to expect, and when to run away/who to restrain/etc. It doesn't work that way. If it did, he would still only kill Hidan.

No other Akatsuki would fall to Yamato. You said Deidara. By what logic? Deidara is pretty fast. His jutsus are long range, and he pretty much destroys Yamato with ease.

Sasori is ridiculous to discuss, too. You said that he hides in the wall (as if he knew what would Sasori do), but Sasori destroyed the whole cave fighting Sakura. Yamato would go down with a wall, and that would be a LoL win for Sasori.

Sasuke broke through his wooden prison without even a Chidori.

The guy is interesting, but is far from any of these shinobi. Even the manga says so in a few occasions, and plus, if he was so strong he would be more famous then Kakashi is. Which he isn't. It's logical that he is weaker then Kakashi, and weaker then any Akatsuki beside maybe Hidan.

Myth
07-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Nothing special? Riping out a gigantic tree root with one hand is nothing special? Kakashi successfully climbed the mountain because he opened the first gate... and how is what I said retarded? When he removed his leg weights and dropped it, it caused a crater in the arena... his entire training focused on muscular development. Lee being able to benchpress an insane amount of weight is obvious, his physical strength is only surpassed by Gai and Tsunade.

You're 24, yet you act like you're 12. You're always insulting KYF for his theories, but at least he doesn't flame anyone with whom he disagrees. Grow the fuck up, punk.

Im 21 first of all nd second dude ur a fucking hack for saying shit like Yamato can't take out kisame because kisame is kage level who the fuk is kisame he isn't even a top tier akatsuki... Yamato has elemental advantage over this guy all day... FYI u insult Kyf as well all the time i can prove it his physical strength is surpassed by orochimaru jiraiya kakuzu kisame madara shodaime etc etc.. pelase once again dnt embarass urself more then u already have.

Yamato has everything that can beat kisame, nd no kisame isn't anywhere near kage level shit stain not even on PAPER aka DB...

@Shrike most of akatsuki would probably beat him, however kisame wouldn't beat him neither would hidan, deidara is a flying type so naturally he can beat a lot of shinobi unless they get him first there's only a handful of those u know that urself.. everyone else is a top tier akatsuki so no he cnt win.. Kisame has nothing from what we have seen he's horrible a few half assed water jutsu can all be blocked by the earth element not to mention yamato has water element ninjtsu as well.. he can travel under earth like zetsu can yes he can do that... kakashi is known more because he's out there more yaamto is an anbu they always have masks nd no names, if he was out there like kakashi he'd be known also as the man who inhertied the first hokages traits...

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Sasuke would obliterate Yamato.
Difference of opinion. I still think Yamato would lose but it wouldn't be a one sided fight at all.

You are still making the same mistake as ever. You carry vs debates as if the character you are defending knows exactly what to expect, and when to run away/who to restrain/etc. It doesn't work that way. If it did, he would still only kill Hidan.
Difference of opinion.
No other Akatsuki would fall to Yamato. You said Deidara. By what logic? Deidara is pretty fast. His jutsus are long range, and he pretty much destroys Yamato with ease.
After the first attack it would be clear on what Diedara specializes in. Diedara is also going to gage his opponent first with smaller explosions as he did with Sasuke. When you see a giant clay version of himself & you know he specializes in explosions the proper thing to assume would be to get the fuck away from it. C4 does not evaporate things like trees (Yamato's specialty BTW) & earth(which it's shown he's able to travel through). While the C3 nuke is to huge to not notice. Mean while all of these jutsu cost chakra & clay. Diedara also wouldn't have Madara to help plant bombs underground for him. You don't necessarily need a raiton pwnz doton factor to actually beat Diedara.

Sasori is ridiculous to discuss, too. You said that he hides in the wall (as if he knew what would Sasori do), but Sasori destroyed the whole cave fighting Sakura. Yamato would go down with a wall, and that would be a LoL win for Sasori.
Hide & move around anyway Sasori was more of a joke. He fucking pwnz.

Sasuke broke through his wooden prison without even a Chidori.
& you know this how? All that was shown was debris & Sasuke's streak with what appears to be electricity from the side of the opening. 309-8 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/08/).

The guy is interesting, but is far from any of these shinobi. Even the manga says so in a few occasions, and plus, if he was so strong he would be more famous then Kakashi is. Which he isn't. It's logical that he is weaker then Kakashi, and weaker then any Akatsuki beside maybe Hidan.
Actually that's not true because Yamato was kept a secret from the majority of the public due to his abilities. He went straight to chuunin the same year he graduated from the academy which implies that he was quickly recruited for Anbu shortly after graduating. Not even Orochimaru (his maker who had spies in Konoha) knew of his existence. Weaker than Kakashi yes however Kakashi can potentially solo Akatsuki level opponents as well. Kakashi also considers Yamato as equals.

Dagoro
07-26-2009, 04:03 PM
High school musical sucks !!!

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 04:08 PM
^ *gasp!* You've actually watched one of those movies?!?!?!

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Im 21 first of all nd second dude ur a fucking hack for saying shit like Yamato can't take out kisame because kisame is kage level who the fuk is kisame he isn't even a top tier akatsuki... Yamato has elemental advantage over this guy all day... FYI u insult Kyf as well all the time i can prove it his physical strength is surpassed by orochimaru jiraiya kakuzu kisame madara shodaime etc etc.. pelase once again dnt embarass urself more then u already have.

Yamato has everything that can beat kisame, nd no kisame isn't anywhere near kage level shit stain not even on PAPER aka DB...

@Shrike most of akatsuki would probably beat him, however kisame wouldn't beat him neither would hidan, deidara is a flying type so naturally he can beat a lot of shinobi unless they get him first there's only a handful of those u know that urself.. everyone else is a top tier akatsuki so no he cnt win.. Kisame has nothing from what we have seen he's horrible a few half assed water jutsu can all be blocked by the earth element not to mention yamato has water element ninjtsu as well.. he can travel under earth like zetsu can yes he can do that... kakashi is known more because he's out there more yaamto is an anbu they always have masks nd no names, if he was out there like kakashi he'd be known also as the man who inhertied the first hokages traits...

1) You know Kisame isn't a top tier "Akatsuki" how? Nagato himself said Kisame had the largest chakra of any member in the entire organization and a 30% clone of his nearly killed Gai, Neji, Tenten and Lee. Gai had to unleash his gates just to defeat a sham copy of him. Considering Madara is willing to send him against Killer Bee, I'd consider him to be a mid-level member at the very least.

2) Insulting KYF for refusing to cave to evidence and you insulting basically anyone for disagreeing are two completely different things. KYF can be shown manga panels and will still disagree, you call me a "shit stain" and I've read you insult countless others before. I couldn't care less if you're 21 because I've seen 12 year olds with better grammar and spelling ability.

3) And Madara sent Kisame against Killer Bee for what reason then? We know Kisame has defeated Jinchuurikis one-on-one before, an impressive feat considering Yamato almost pissed his pants when he saw a 4-tails Naruto.

4) Except for the fact that Yamato is a pale reflection of the First in nearly everyway.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 04:14 PM
So the argument for Kisame is large chakra. Sorry that's not enough for me. Both Kakashi & Gai were up to par with Kisame when he was 100% (Back in part 1). There's no reason to assume that Yamato who has a clear element advantage as well as a huge chakra pool & is arguably better than Gai would get slaughtered by Kisame. Sorry but that shit is utterly ridiculous.

Edit: People seem to forget that Konoha is regarded as the strongest hidden village. This is not simply because of 1 person (Hokage) but because of multiple people with exceptional skill. Even the Raikage actually stopped to listen to what Naruto had to say because of Kakashi's reputation.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 04:21 PM
So the argument for Kisame is large chakra. Sorry that's not enough for me. Both Kakashi & Gai were up to par with Kisame when he was 100% (Back in part 1). There's no reason to assume that Yamato who has a clear element advantage as well as a huge chakra pool & is arguably better than Gai would get slaughtered by Kisame. Sorry but that shit is utterly ridiculous.

They were? Perhaps I am wrong, but didn't Itachi restrain Kisame into making it into an all-out war? There was some obvious double agent work done by Itachi there that prevented a serious fight, so I don't think you can use that case at all. It's as circumstantial as Kisame's "loss" to Team Gai.

So having gigantic chakra reserves even for "Akatsuki" and being sent alone against Killer Bee (Madara having known that Team Hawk lost), is not a decent indication of his strength? He's a mid-level "Akatsuki" at the very least... Yamato is seriously being overestimated. While I am sure he's stronger than he has seemed so far, he's not going to be THAT strong. And yes, Kisame is obviously kage-level Myth, how can you even argue that? Every single member except Hidan is undoubtedly a kage in strength, Deidera who wasn't even that high of a member beat Gaara...

NeoKakarott023
07-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Yamato hasn't shown the ability to last with an uber shinobi in my opinion. If Kakashi goes to the hospital for a while maybe he'd get more actual screen time to do stuff, but actually he's in line behind many of the uber genin to show jutsus and growth so he'll always be in the rears to other characters.

Myth
07-26-2009, 04:27 PM
1) You know Kisame isn't a top tier "Akatsuki" how? Nagato himself said Kisame had the largest chakra of any member in the entire organization and a 30% clone of his nearly killed Gai, Neji, Tenten and Lee. Gai had to unleash his gates just to defeat a sham copy of him. Considering Madara is willing to send him against Killer Bee, I'd consider him to be a mid-level member at the very least.Gai is only taijutsu thats why he had a hard time he isn't versatile like yamato or kakashi naturally any shinobi he fights who's a someone he'll have trouble because he has only 1 method..... neji lee ten ten are losers plain nd simple...

2) Insulting KYF for refusing to cave to evidence and you insulting basically anyone for disagreeing are two completely different things. KYF can be shown manga panels and will still disagree, you call me a "shit stain" and I've read you insult countless others before. I couldn't care less if you're 21 because I've seen 12 year olds with better grammar and spelling ability. Congrats ur still a moron... for saying shit like Kisame can't lose because he's kage level, or that lee can bench press 600 pounds rofllll, or that kakashi uses gates *facepalm*.

3) And Madara sent Kisame against Killer Bee for what reason then? We know Kisame has defeated Jinchuurikis one-on-one before, an impressive feat considering Yamato almost pissed his pants when he saw a 4-tails Naruto. madara sent sasuke against killer bee as well

4) Except for the fact that Yamato is a pale reflection of the First in nearly everyway.He's still more versatile then kisame nd gai nd is without a doubt the 3rd strongest shinobi in the leaf.... Kisame would lose too him as would Hidan, as for kisame's chakra LMFAO.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 04:33 PM
They were? Perhaps I am wrong, but didn't Itachi restrain Kisame into making it into an all-out war? There was some obvious double agent work done by Itachi there that prevented a serious fight, so I don't think you can use that case at all. It's as circumstantial as Kisame's "loss" to Team Gai.
141-18 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/141/18/) Asuma cutting Kisame's face.

141-19/20 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/141/19-20/) Kisame's jutsu copied & stopped by a shadow clone of Kakashi.

143-11/12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/143/11-12/) Gai sent Kisame flying back with a powerful kick.

The point of showing this is that Kisame was not a 30% clone here. His speed & strength appear no different from when he fought team Gai in part 2. The point that I'm now making is that just because it was only 30% chakra does not mean his strength & speed would increase in a 100% state. All this basically impies is that Kisame would be able to spam more jutsu more often because of the extra chakra reserves. However it doesn't mean his attacks would be anymore powerful from what was already showed.

So having gigantic chakra reserves even for "Akatsuki" and being sent alone against Killer Bee (Madara having known that Team Hawk lost), is not a decent indication of his strength? He's a mid-level "Akatsuki" at the very least... Yamato is seriously being overestimated. While I am sure he's stronger than he has seemed so far, he's not going to be THAT strong. And yes, Kisame is obviously kage-level Myth, how can you even argue that? Every single member except Hidan is undoubtedly a kage in strength, Deidera who wasn't even that high of a member beat Gaara...
First off KB is clearly being overated by some. He's a simple minded brawler type that relies to heavily on his demon. Kisame has a weapon that can potentially take away the demon factor by sucking away the chakra. Making Kisame the perfect person to take on KB who relies on his demon to fight his fights.

As for Yamato's true strength. I personally think this won't be showed until his death as a result of fighting Madara in an effort to hype up his character. When he does fight it'll be fucking awesome.

At least you're taking back that word on no Akatsuki. Strange thing is you're actually still fighting for Konan LMAO. Zetsu hasn't showed us shit ether to make us assume he'd be able to handle Yamato.

As for Diedara vs. Gaara. Gaara is kage of the sand not Konoha. different village equals different levels of strength. Diedara also used the village to create an opening in Gaara's sand. This wasn't even a fair 1 vs 1 because Gaara had to expend allot of chakra defending his village.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 06:21 PM
The discussion is still ridiculous. KB would own Yamato in a flash. As would Kisame.

And Veng, you said that some people are overrating KB, but in fact you are overrating Yamato. He has done nothing to prove he is good enough to even stand in front of an Akatsuki alone and not piss his pants.

Pain would have mopped the floor with him if he was around when the invasion started. Too bad he wasn't there.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 06:34 PM
The discussion is still ridiculous. KB would own Yamato in a flash. As would Kisame.

And Veng, you said that some people are overrating KB, but in fact you are overrating Yamato. He has done nothing to prove he is good enough to even stand in front of an Akatsuki alone and not piss his pants.

Pain would have mopped the floor with him if he was around when the invasion started. Too bad he wasn't there.
When did I ever say that Yamato could handle KB by himself? Please quote me on this because that never came out of my mouth. Styles make fights it's not always about who has the most chakra.

Your basis on Kisame is that he'd pwn him because he can based on what exactly? 3 different jounin of Konoha were each able to fight with Kisame without getting utterly pwned. How is Yamato who is arguably a top jounin of Konoha any different when he's got a clear element advantage over Kisame?

Pain has nothing to do with this as I didn't bring him up once. Yamato would have actually been of great benefit to Kakashi when compared to the scrubs he had backing him up at that time. But that's an entirely different argument all together.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Your basis on Kisame is that he'd pwn him because he can based on what exactly? 3 different jounin of Konoha were each able to fight with Kisame without getting utterly pwned. How is Yamato who is arguably a top jounin of Konoha any different when he's got a clear element advantage over Kisame?

On logic, going by the manga so far.

Also, when Kisame fought in Konoha he wasn't half serious. The first time he was serious was when he had his 30% clone fight Team Gai. We all know what happened then.

Plus, Kisame as an Akatsuki still did not get a fight for himself where he goes all out. Just wait for that. On the other hand, Yamato will probably never get such a fight because he isn't a monster of a character (read: isn't that powerful) or needs such a spotlight.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 06:55 PM

Also, when Kisame fought in Konoha he wasn't half serious. The first time he was serious was when he had his 30% clone fight Team Gai. We all know what happened then.
Based on logic LMAO you're still failing to make an actual argument that shows Kisame pwning Yamato. Why bother responding when you've basically got nothing other than he'll pwn him because he can?

Yes Gai killed him we all saw it. Kisame also managed to trap a bunch of rookies in water prisons. Saying he wasn't serious is a cop out as that's not mentioned at all. His actual strength & speed were no different from when he fought Gai. Case in point more chakra simply means he can spam jutsu longer. It doesn't mean his physical attributes would be enhanced.
Plus, Kisame as an Akatsuki still did not get a fight for himself where he goes all out. Just wait for that. On the other hand, Yamato will probably never get such a fight because he isn't a monster of a character (read: isn't that powerful) or needs such a spotlight.
He did go all out with 30% chakra capacity. Read above regarding that. Yamato may or may not get a fight however it doesn't make him weak. It's actually safe to assume that Yamato will get a good fight in based on how often he's shown in the manga. This response from you clearly shows that you don't like his character & are basing your opinion souly on that.

Myth
07-26-2009, 08:01 PM

Yamato will end up fighting Zetsu somehow im sure they both have similar abilties...

As for Yamato what he's shown is more then enough to stop kisame this guy created a fucking water fall the size of a big ass hill without water being there, nd he has the earth element to completely fuk over kisame's water jutsu.

He can blend into surfaces like zetsu to avoid harm nd travel underground he can come up outta nowhere nd pop you...

On paper he is amazing got a overall stat score of 33 or 33.5 i believe far out classing gai nd asuma. Gai had this big trouble against kisame cause he only has 1 way to fight taijutsu he's versatile as yamato is...

Pain would owned Kakashi as well whats this have to do with anything, kisame nd hidan would lose for sure to yamato, because both are 1 track fighters they have no versatility. A fighter the relies on 1 thing in combat always ends up losing in the long run cause he'd run outta options when his main thing fails...

He wasn't even taking sasuke remotely seriously in case u want to point that out since he held back because he was naruto's friend.. nd sasuke's sword peirce failed btw he somehow recompostioned his body into wood.

Shrike
07-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Fine, have it your way, guys.

I am too lazy and I don't have time for a full argument. But this statement stays as it is.

Just wait for Kisame to go all out.

TheSixthHokage
07-26-2009, 09:10 PM
@Myth:

1) It's manga fact that Kakashi used the first gate to lift himself up during the Chunin Exam Arc.
2) Rock Lee had several hundred pounds on his legs as the manga showed, therefore is it really unbelievable for him to be able to benchpress that much? He pulled up a giant tree branch with ease.
3) Kisame is still "Akatsuki" and Yamato has absolutely no manga achievements to show that he could do anything but die without support. He's been a supporter/leader of Team Kakashi, not a fighter. You all need to stop speculating to the point of insanity. Plus, Kisame defeated a Jinchuuriki single-handedly, something I very much doubt Yamato could do, nearly soaking his pants seeing Naruto go Kyuubi.

Vengeance
07-26-2009, 10:06 PM
@Myth:

1) It's manga fact that Kakashi used the first gate to lift himself up during the Chunin Exam Arc.
2) Rock Lee had several hundred pounds on his legs as the manga showed, therefore is it really unbelievable for him to be able to benchpress that much? He pulled up a giant tree branch with ease.
3) Kisame is still "Akatsuki" and Yamato has absolutely no manga achievements to show that he could do anything but die without support. He's been a supporter/leader of Team Kakashi, not a fighter. You all need to stop speculating to the point of insanity. Plus, Kisame defeated a Jinchuuriki single-handedly, something I very much doubt Yamato could do, nearly soaking his pants seeing Naruto go Kyuubi.
Yamato "defeated" Naruto who is a Jinchuuriki while in a tailed state:p. But seriously dude yeah he defeated a Jinchuuriki as per his job does that make him unbeatable? No it means he had the abilities needed to actually get the job done. Just like Yamato has the abilities to get the job done against Kisame. You say there's no manga feats for Yamato because he hasn't had an all out fight. Yet you ignore the feats that are shown that clearly show Yamato to be a high class Shinobi.

456-12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/12/) Doton travel.

396-10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/10/) Winding Fissure.

337-16 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/337/16/) Knowledge of jutsu to a point were elemental combination is possible with a 3rd party who has no prior experience in such things. An example of intellect.

340-10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/340/010/), 340-11 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/340/011/) Massive Wood against Kakazu.

340-12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/340/012/) Just to show the range of that same massive wood which hit a gigantic tree.

319-09 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/319/09/), 319-10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/319/10/) Massive Suiton manipulation in a place that originally had no water 316-04 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/04/)(also note the massive sinkhole created by using doton). FYI that level of Suiton manipulation was stated as Kage level during Sarutobi vs Orochimaru. Also note the wood manipulation done here as well just to show another example of Yamato's potential in ranged combat. Also note that Naruto continued to train were Yamato would have to constantly focus & use chakra in an effort to suppress Kyuubi. Signs of a high chakra capacity.

322-11 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/322/11/), 322-12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/322/12/) How about some more massive wood this time pinning down Naruto!!!!

292-12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/292/12/) More wood this time coming out of the ground to hold up a bridge. Just to show that it can come from under a shinobi's feet.

292-16 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/292/16/), 292-17 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/292/17/), & 293-7 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/293/07/) More brilliant wood control.

293-09 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/293/09/) Wood Clone. Note these clones can use Yamato's jutsu & are made of wood which would make them allot more durable when compared to your average clone. Also you can see wood surfing here which can also be yet another useful tec.

296-10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/10/) O yeah restraining of 4 tails Naruto who's hella stronger than most in Akatsuki.

296-11 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/11/) Note how they come out of the ground under his feet. Hard to spot without a Byakugan or Sharingan. On the fly restraining while simultaneously holding down K4N 296-12 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/12/).

O & encase you want to bitch about a necklace. This is how Yamato actually used it 296-15 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/15/) & 296-16 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/16/).

No manga feets you say? Pay attention to what you're actually reading & you'll see them.

Edit: Just to add on to high chakra capacity 451-2/3 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/02-03/). Yamato is fucking rebuilding a village with this many citizens 450-2/3 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/02-03/).

Myth
07-26-2009, 11:41 PM
1) It's manga fact that Kakashi used the first gate to lift himself up during the Chunin Exam Arc.show me a panel where it says/says he uses a gate....
2) Rock Lee had several hundred pounds on his legs as the manga showed, therefore is it really unbelievable for him to be able to benchpress that much? He pulled up a giant tree branch with ease. No proof no believe pulling nd pushin isn't the same thing...
3) Kisame is still "Akatsuki" and Yamato has absolutely no manga achievements to show that he could do anything but die without support. He's been a supporter/leader of Team Kakashi, not a fighter. You all need to stop speculating to the point of insanity. Plus, Kisame defeated a Jinchuuriki single-handedly, something I very much doubt Yamato could do, nearly soaking his pants seeing Naruto go Kyuubi.Dude the guy can fucking surpress any bijju's chakra he wants. kisame took down an old man who was the 4 tails... yamato can do the same he can surpress his chakra nd kill him..(the necklace was for kyuubi's use btw not all bijju). He would fuck up kisame anyday he has the earth element nd water element he's shown more water element usage then kisame on a higher scale.. any water attack kisame uses will be useless cause yamato can use earth to block it, he can blend into surroundings like zetsu which would seriously fuk with kisame. nd the guy can also use a 3rd element.. sorry buddy this guy outclasses kisame in elements, jutsu, overall everything.. nothing kisame has shown can hold a candle to this guy NOTHING. ur argument that he is an "akatsuki" fails cause shikamaru took on hidan nd killed him asuma almost beat hidan too nd he's weaker then yamato for SURE.

TheSixthHokage
07-27-2009, 01:13 AM
1) Kakashi releasing the First Gate: http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=093&p=7 ; http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=093&p=8
(Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) located in the brain. Releases the instinct restraints on the bodies muscle. Unlocking the gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.)

3) "No proof no believe pulling nd pushin isn't the same thing..."
Extreme muscle development is extreme muscle development, moron. The very style of taijutsu that Lee uses is about breaking bones and causing physical injury. It relies completely on physical strength and speed... doing hundreds of pushups and splitting gigantic tree stumps with his bare fists equates to benchpressing hundreds of pounds. I am not even sure how you can disagree... must be the water wherever you live (this hopefully explains your inability to type like someone above the age of 9).

2) Your argument that Kisame is simply in "Akatsuki" because he can surpress Bijuu chakra is just faulty. Madara knows Kisame's strength and has sent him to fight Kirabi 1-on-1. How this fact is ignored by all of you is sort of insane. His fights against Kakashi and Gai were at best, half-serious.

3) Yamato has above average chakra, good elemental ninjutsu and decent speed/reaction time but Kisame is a water ninjutsu master that can spawn water, just like the Second and has never been shown at his true potential. This is what Kisame versus Killer Bee will be, I am positive that by the end of that fight, everyone here will say: "Yeah, Kisame'd fuck Yamato up."

Vengeance
07-27-2009, 01:37 AM
2) Your argument that Kisame is simply in "Akatsuki" because he can surpress Bijuu chakra is just faulty. Madara knows Kisame's strength and has sent him to fight Kirabi 1-on-1. How this fact is ignored by all of you is sort of insane. His fights against Kakashi and Gai were at best, half-serious.
LMAO where do you get this stuff? I explained just why Kisame makes the perfect opponent for KB who relies to much on his demon to fight. Yet you want to twist it as if I'm saying the only reason he's their is because of his sword? Dude you fucking fail with this lame response. I just explained that fact which you can't seem to comprehend. Do I need to look up more images for you on how Kisame suppressed Naruto's demon chakra now so you can understand the concept?

Half serious you say why exactly? Where is your actual proof to show that Kisame was only playing ninja with them?
3) Yamato has above average chakra, good elemental ninjutsu and decent speed/reaction time but Kisame is a water ninjutsu master that can spawn water, just like the Second and has never been shown at his true potential. This is what Kisame versus Killer Bee will be, I am positive that by the end of that fight, everyone here will say: "Yeah, Kisame'd fuck Yamato up."
Dude Yamato can also create massive water jutsu in an area without water. I already showed links of this. FYI Doton pawnz suiton or have you forgotten this fact? All Yamato needs to do is raise the earth beneath his feet to a level higher than the water & he'll be fine. Or do you not understand the concept of a dam now as well now?

Myth
07-27-2009, 01:45 AM
1) Kakashi releasing the First Gate: http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=093&p=7 ; http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=093&p=8
(Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) located in the brain. Releases the instinct restraints on the bodies muscle. Unlocking the gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.) I already knew about this link nd i knew ud post it, nd as i said that proves nothing it might hint at it but there's no solid proof to what he was doing.

Your argument that Kisame is simply in "Akatsuki" because he can surpress Bijuu chakra is just faulty. Madara knows Kisame's strength and has sent him to fight Kirabi 1-on-1. How this fact is ignored by all of you is sort of insane. His fights against Kakashi and Gai were at best, half-serious. R u deliberately slow he sent sasuke as well after Killer bee nd when Konan asked "R u sure he can handle it" he said"I can Vouche for him".. him sending kisame means nothing.. Even if Kisame wins nd thats a big if believe me, it's cause Killer bee uses his tailed forms nd will prob have the chakra sucked up by Samahada... How Samahada only sucks up visible chakra that fills the air.. Yamato does not have that.. Once again Yamato outranks him in all areas.

3) Yamato has above average chakra, good elemental ninjutsu and decent speed/reaction time but Kisame is a water ninjutsu master that can spawn water, just like the Second and has never been shown at his true potential. This is what Kisame versus Killer Bee will be, I am positive that by the end of that fight, everyone here will say: "Yeah, Kisame'd fuck Yamato up."He can't spwan water just like the second there's no proof to that, Yamato can do that as well btw he can use water jutsu with no water in sight at all. On top of having elemental advantage he can also BLOCK ALL WATER ATTACKS BY USING THE EARTH ELEMENT OR HIS MOKUTON... No people will say what they know nd we all know Kisame against a Jinchuriki has a good chance because his sword eats chakra so any tailed form is potentially nullified... However against regular opponents he can't use this sort of method AT ALL.. thus he relies on his basic skills taijutsu nd water ninjutsu all which can easily be countered by yamato...

Yamato>Kisame plain nd simple...

Dagoro
07-27-2009, 01:51 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2iig55h.jpg

Vengeance
07-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Missed this sorry for the late reply.

^He may be (and I agree) the third strongest in the village, but think of it like this:
Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi, or at least equal.
Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo, the three together are stronger than Yamato alone I think.
so Kakashi + Yamato pretty much = Taka team in a basic way.
Hrrmm interesting thought however combined intelligence goes to Kakashi & Yamato. We could get into a debate on how Suigetsu & Juugo compare to Yamato in a 2 vs 1(Karin is mostly support as of now) but not right now as it isn't necessary.
now, Taka team lost to bee, and Taka = Kakashi + Yamato, so I assume they might win, but it wound't be an easy fight, It might take even longer than taka did, plus there is a chance that bee wins...I'd say it's around 50-50, or close to that...
Taka created a situation for a stale mate though yes Sasuke did get his arse handed to him. The problem is you're thinking of it as these guys equal these guys so the result should be the same. However this isn't the case when you consider the concept of styles make fights. I'll explain further below.

In taka's team, the only reason they weren't eliminated right after the fight started is because juugo and karin had extreme healing powers,
The reason Sasuke kept getting injured in the first place is because he was underestimating his opponent. This is a clear lack of intelligence on his part. This group of neophytes were trying to fight a brawler type in his comfort zone. You don't rush in on a Shinobi that just pwned your two underlings without your sharingan active. You don't continuously rush a shinobi when you know he excels at close range combat.

The difference is simple. Both Kakashi & Yamato would gage KBs abilities with Kakashi attacking first. Once he see's that this guy is tuff & notices 7 blades he'll undoubtedly figure out that he's a close range fighter (This had to be explained to Sasuke by Suigetsu. Again lack of intelligence). This is where falling back & strategy comes into play.

Raiton Bushin to stun followed by Yamato restraining KB with wood would give Kakashi enough time to use Kamui for the kill. Unlike Sasuke Kakashi has actually had time to learn how to use his MS.
but kakashi + Yamato don't have that, so 1 hit and they might be done for it.
That's "if" they get hit with a serious blow however they aren't as stupid as Taka.

Another thing is that Sasuke wasn't able to dodge bee's attacks, even with the sharingan, kakashi too has the sharingan, and is 0.25 points slower than sasuke, (I've seen somewhere Sasuke's is 4.50/5 and kakashi's 4.25, or something like that) not a big difference, but still a difference.

please reply to this, I'm not sure of anything I'm saying here, so I want other's opinions about this theory too, I might be wrong...
Correction Sasuke was able to dodge KBs attacks however he stopped & tried to use genjutsu. Sasuke was able to gage KBs movement & predict when to dodge. This was shown in the manga when he flipped over KB. This is now factoring in tailed forms which Yamato's wood can actually restrain.

NeoKakarott023
07-27-2009, 09:12 AM
I'll say I don't like Kisame and I don't like Yamato a lot, he's alright. Yamato has shown a lot of great support abilities in my opinion but not enough to take out an Uber Nin. I don't consider Kisame 'Uber' but he's strong and has the ability to rape his opponents chakra supply thats the only reason I gave him a slight advantage but they'd both prolly wind up killing each other. Yamato's no bum, but he dosen't command the spotlight or have a rival thats what hurts him the most. They're seeming to make Sai, Danzou's rival when it should be Yamato.

TheSixthHokage
07-27-2009, 10:24 AM
I already knew about this link nd i knew ud post it, nd as i said that proves nothing it might hint at it but there's no solid proof to what he was doing.

R u deliberately slow he sent sasuke as well after Killer bee nd when Konan asked "R u sure he can handle it" he said"I can Vouche for him".. him sending kisame means nothing.. Even if Kisame wins nd thats a big if believe me, it's cause Killer bee uses his tailed forms nd will prob have the chakra sucked up by Samahada... How Samahada only sucks up visible chakra that fills the air.. Yamato does not have that.. Once again Yamato outranks him in all areas.

He can't spwan water just like the second there's no proof to that, Yamato can do that as well btw he can use water jutsu with no water in sight at all. On top of having elemental advantage he can also BLOCK ALL WATER ATTACKS BY USING THE EARTH ELEMENT OR HIS MOKUTON... No people will say what they know nd we all know Kisame against a Jinchuriki has a good chance because his sword eats chakra so any tailed form is potentially nullified... However against regular opponents he can't use this sort of method AT ALL.. thus he relies on his basic skills taijutsu nd water ninjutsu all which can easily be countered by yamato...

Yamato>Kisame plain nd simple...

1) Look at the pictures again, this is solid proof. Just because Kishimoto doesn't hold your half-retarded hand, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

2) So a person who has never been in a 1-on-1 fight in the entire manga, who couldn't even restrain Sasuke, can defeat Kisame who has defeated a Jinchuuriki before? Wow, I'd love to see some evidence to support this outrageous claim. Let me guess, you think the Israelis and Americans planned 9/11, right?

3) Kisame creating a small lake full of water: http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=256&p=3 ; Once again when we see Killer Bee versus Kisame, I bet everyone here changes their minds.

Myth
07-27-2009, 12:13 PM
So a person who has never been in a 1-on-1 fight in the entire manga, who couldn't even restrain Sasuke, can defeat Kisame who has defeated a Jinchuuriki before? Wow, I'd love to see some evidence to support this outrageous claim. Let me guess, you think the Israelis and Americans planned 9/11, right?Besides the fact that myself and Vengeance already gave u an ass load of proof nd shut down ur little moronic theory... Like I said he wasn't serious with sasuke shall I post the link. Kisame as we have said has an advantage over a jinchuriki or most because of his Samahada that eats visible chakra up... Yamato could just surpess a jinchuriki's chakra nd done buddy u seem to be thick on that part... Yamato also has a clear advantage over Kisame in elements nd ability.

3) Kisame creating a small lake full of water: http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=256&p=3 ; Once again when we see Killer Bee versus Kisame, I bet everyone here changes their minds.Nobody is gonna change their minds, I'll tel you why. First of all if Kisame wins it'll be on plot because kisame has to be killed by someone from konoha. Second, Killer bee relies on his tailed form kisame can eat away at his chakra thus rendering him useless... Yamato isn't a Jinchuriki he doesn't have tailed form so Samahada can eat away at nothing.. That Lake does nothing why because Yamato can use Earth style Winding Fissure to separate that part of the ground nd drain that water in like he did with amaterasu.. Oh by the way dumb ass here is yamato created a giant ass water fall with no water around... http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/319/10/

He filled up that whole hill top with water nd made it flow down as well... But like i said kisame's water attacks are useless because yaamto has the earth element anything Kisame does will be countered easily...

TheSixthHokage
07-27-2009, 12:43 PM
^ Uh that waterfall existed before, Yamato increased its size, he didn't create it. Whatever, the fact that you and Veng think Yamato is that strong is just fucking ridiculous. Once I see Yamato take on ANY major villain one-on-one is the day I'd concede to your argument but I seriously doubt he'll ever be anything more than a support character, a Tsunade with a bloodline limit.

Myth
07-27-2009, 01:07 PM
^ Uh that waterfall existed before, Yamato increased its size, he didn't create it. Whatever, the fact that you and Veng think Yamato is that strong is just fucking ridiculous. Once I see Yamato take on ANY major villain one-on-one is the day I'd concede to your argument but I seriously doubt he'll ever be anything more than a support character, a Tsunade with a bloodline limit.

He did create it first he made a normal one then he expanded it, the hole in the ground nd the dam he made as well... The fact that u failed to provide anything for Kisame's side other then "he has big chakra har har", "he is a kage level har har", "madara sent him after killer beee har har"... those examples all Fail nd were all countered...

Kisame got nothing on Yamato, Yamato out classes him in Jutsu style,skill,and ability... as wel ass elemental advantage, and considering Kisames only source of offense is Suiton nd his sword yeah he fails big time against someone as versatile as yamato...

here is the link to him creating that waterfall nd dam

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/04/

Yamato does not need to be in a big fight at all from what we have seen him do he outranks Kisame plain nd simple.

Vengeance
07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Fail I already posted both the expansion & the creation of the waterfall. Yamato was using high level suiton in a place with no water.
319-09 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/319/09/), 319-10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/319/10/) Massive Suiton manipulation in a place that originally had no water 316-04 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/04/)(also note the massive sinkhole created by using doton). FYI that level of Suiton manipulation was stated as Kage level during Sarutobi vs Orochimaru. Also note the wood manipulation done here as well just to show another example of Yamato's potential in ranged combat. Also note that Naruto continued to train were Yamato would have to constantly focus & use chakra in an effort to suppress Kyuubi. Signs of a high chakra capacity.
Note 316-4. Pay attention if you're going to argue a point.

Myth
07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Speaking off known shinobi I pointed before the reason why yamato wasn't known was because he was in the anbu nd none of them are really known cept for close people who know them..

But Yamato's name will be known now he will be the man to rebuild the village he will be remembered for that always, just like Hashirama was remembered for that.

I just hope he doesn't get killed off since he is a really good character.

NeoKakarott023
07-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Yamato's not a 'bad' character he's probably the most important support character since Tsunade fell into the coma, his character dosen't exude a bravado, and is often surprized by things that the wonder genin would be surprized by. He's no coward, but he needs to step up big in a fight vs. at least one of the Akatsuki members or Kabuchimaru and make an impact on them. Kakashi is feared by his stories that go on past the battles he's had, no one fears Yamato presently though. He's well respected in Konoha and I won't doubt them, he must show more though, he needs his own unit.

TheSixthHokage
07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Maito Gai versus Tsunade?

lamps123
07-28-2009, 10:50 AM
tsunade wins shuza sesei or whatever its called,lol
gates can be countered with henge,super healing or teleportation lol
people seem to think open gates and the opponent is doomed,lol.

Wolverine
07-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Yamato is strong enough, but I don't think he is a match for Kisame. Higher chakra reserves automatically increase your stamina. Plus, Kisame has more (and that also means better) manga feats than Yamato. Kisame was able to defeat Jinchuurikis who are chakra monsters with enhanced abilities, and probably Yamato can do the same with his Mokuton but in terms of physical power, chakra capacity, stamina and possibly more powerful and potent attacks (again, due to the ability of possessing the chakra reserves required for them) Kisame is superior.

Its like comparing Naruto to the other Rookies. In terms of skill, Naruto is not the best, but its his ability to improvise in battle, which can be attributed to his inhuman chakra reserves, that gives him the edge. He wouldn't have the luxury to do so had he not possessed so much chakra. That in itself is a "HUGE" advantage. Kisame may not be the improvising kind like Naruto, but like him, he too has that massive chakra advantage over Yamato, which will be very difficult to overcome, because the battle will only be won when one is able to endure more than the other, which is again, inadvertently related to the chakra capacities. This is not always true as in the case of Yugito's loss to Kisame, but that was probably related to Samehada. Though I'm not quite sure about that, I would like to keep that in mind. Also Kisame defeated her by himself without Itachi's intervention (again speculation since we only saw the end of the battle) but I would like to credit that victory entirely to Kisame, and if that is the case, it speaks volumes of his skill and ability, unlike Yamato's case against Sasuke. In both cases, they were caught unawares by their opponents, but Kisame prevailed unlike Yamato.

Most importantly, till the time I see Yamato in kickass mode, I'd like to assume that Kisame has the edge.

Myth
07-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Yamato is strong enough, but I don't think he is a match for Kisame. Higher chakra reserves automatically increase your stamina. Plus, Kisame has more (and that also means better) manga feats than Yamato. Kisame was able to defeat Jinchuurikis who are chakra monsters with enhanced abilities, and probably Yamato can do the same with his Mokuton but in terms of physical power, chakra capacity, stamina and possibly more powerful and potent attacks (again, due to the ability of possessing the chakra reserves required for them) Kisame is superior.

Its like comparing Naruto to the other Rookies. In terms of skill, Naruto is not the best, but its his ability to improvise in battle, which can be attributed to his inhuman chakra reserves. He wouldn't have the luxury to do so had he not possessed so much chakra. That in itself is a "HUGE" advantage. Kisame may not be the improvising kind like Naruto, but like him, he too has that massive chakra advantage over Yamato, which will be very difficult to overcome, because the battle will only be won when one is able to endure more than the other, which is again, inadvertently related to the chakra capacities.

Most importantly, till the time I see Yamato in kickass mode, I'd like to assume that Kisame has the edge.

Like I said Me nd Vengeance already proved Kisame can't do shit to him, nothing will change even Yamato won't ever have a fight of his own his skills that we know of are enough to base an argument in a fight for him to win...

Ninjutsu, elemental advatage,skill all go to yamato, Kisame's only method of offense is his Suiton jutsu nd Samahada which yamato can block use earth style his sword can be blocked by mokuton, he can blend into the surroundings like zetsu can...

Kisaem cannot win over a shinobi as versatile as he is... chakra means nothing if u don't have the skills to last long enough in the fight, kisame can have all the chakra in the world does it mean madara can't kill him because kisame has more chakra lmfaoo NO. If a shinobi outclasses u in everything ur fucked no matter how much chakra u have...

Wolverine
07-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Like I said Me nd Vengeance already proved Kisame can't do shit to him, nothing will change even Yamato won't ever have a fight of his own his skills that we know of are enough to base an argument in a fight for him to win...

Ninjutsu, elemental advatage,skill all go to yamato, Kisame's only method of offense is his Suiton jutsu nd Samahada which yamato can block use earth style his sword can be blocked by mokuton, he can blend into the surroundings like zetsu can...

Kisaem cannot win over a shinobi as versatile as he is... chakra means nothing if u don't have the skills to last long enough in the fight, kisame can have all the chakra in the world does it mean madara can't kill him because kisame has more chakra lmfaoo NO. If a shinobi outclasses u in everything ur fucked no matter how much chakra u have...

You know what i find funny how the 6th hokage just thanks eveyr post that's for kisames side quit kissing people's asses loser nd think of ur own points either way all point were countered.

I don't know man, its just the idea of Yamato being better than Kisame that just doesn't seem to fit in my mind (to be honest, I don't even think he's better than Kakashi). I never once thought of him as someone who could be a challenge to an Akatsuki. He was shitting his pants against Orochimaru (though I can never know how Oro and Fishy stack up) but not too long ago, we were discussing and comparing Yamato and Kabuto and believe me, they were neck and neck - this after all of Yamato's 'skills' had been displayed. So now all of a sudden, I don't know how he could overcome someone like Kisame, who's definitely one of the stronger Akatsuki members, and not mid tier like some say and I sure as hell know that Kabuto (pre-Oro absorption) was no match for Kisame.

We have seen very little of Kisame in full flow. In fact we have seen more of Yamato than Kisame, but in terms of opponents conquered, Kisame is better, and that is why I think he is stronger, because being an Akatsuki member, he has had to fight members who were possibly stronger than himself. And he didn't exhaust himself to death doing so (again due to his inhuman chakra reserves). I don't know how I feel about Yamato doing something similar.

Myth
07-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I don't know man, its just the idea of Yamato being better than Kisame that just doesn't seem to fit in my mind (to be honest, I don't even think he's better than Kakashi). I never once thought of him as someone who could be a challenge to an Akatsuki. He was shitting his pants against Orochimaru (though I can never know how Oro and Fishy stack up) but not too long ago, we were discussing and comparing Yamato and Kabuto and believe me, they were neck and neck - this after all of Yamato's 'skills' had been displayed. So now all of a sudden, I don't know how he could overcome someone like Kisame, who's definitely one of the stronger Akatsuki members, and not mid tier like some say and I sure as hell know that Kabuto (pre-Oro absorption) was no match for Kisame.

We have seen very little of Kisame in full flow. In fact we have seen more of Yamato than Kisame, but in terms of opponents conquered, Kisame is better, and that is why I think he is stronger, because being an Akatsuki member, he has had to fight members who were possibly stronger than himself. And he didn't exhaust himself to death doing so (again due to his inhuman chakra reserves). I don't know how I feel about Yamato doing something similar.

Well first off Kakashi>kisame even pre timeskip this hinted at by itachi post kakashi would fucking kill him....

orochimaru>kisame anyday as well lol orochimaru>most akatsuki lol...

Im saying from what we have seen from both Yamato would kill him, although i doubt kisame has anything else up his sleeve he's a suiton jutsu user thats all average taijutsu skills nd good physical strength.... thats not enough to beat a versatile shinobi as yamato even on paper yamat outranks kisame...

Wolverine
07-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Well first off Kakashi>kisame even pre timeskip this hinted at by itachi post kakashi would fucking kill him....

orochimaru>kisame anyday as well lol orochimaru>most akatsuki lol...

Im saying from what we have seen from both Yamato would kill him, although i doubt kisame has anything else up his sleeve he's a suiton jutsu user thats all average taijutsu skills nd good physical strength.... thats not enough to beat a versatile shinobi as yamato even on paper yamat outranks kisame...

Oro... possibly. But how is Kakashi better than Kisame ??

Kisame was able to defeat Jinchuuriki's by himself, please don't tell me you think Kakashi can do that as well. If you're considering their initial battle where Kakashi used his techniques to him, then that doesn't prove anything. A copy can never be better than the original. Also, Itachi didn't want Kisame to go all out since they were not supposed to cause a ruckus all over Konoha. Kakashi and Guy are rivals. Kakashi may be stronger, but Kisame was able to hold off the entire team Guy at 30% until Guy went gates. I don't understand how Kakashi is better.

Yamato may have the versatility, the diversity in attacks, but he doesn't have the strength and power to defeat Kisame. Just like Kakashi is far more versatile than Naruto, but Naruto is a powerhouse, like Kisame, who doesn't have a lot in his name, but whatever he does, is incredibly destructive.

NeoKakarott023
07-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Kakashi is miles better than Kisame, whom only has a chakra advantage. But Kakashi can copy prolly 80% of all his moves and also his MS or his special sharingan can make Fishboy disappear with his lake into another dimension.

Myth
07-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Oro... possibly. But how is Kakashi better than Kisame ??

Kisame was able to defeat Jinchuuriki's by himself, please don't tell me you think Kakashi can do that as well. If you're considering their initial battle where Kakashi used his techniques to him, then that doesn't prove anything. A copy can never be better than the original. Also, Itachi didn't want Kisame to go all out since they were not supposed to cause a ruckus all over Konoha. Kakashi and Guy are rivals. Kakashi may be stronger, but Kisame was able to hold off the entire team Guy at 30% until Guy went gates. I don't understand how Kakashi is better.

Yamato may have the versatility, the diversity in attacks, but he doesn't have the strength and power to defeat Kisame. Just like Kakashi is far more versatile than Naruto, but Naruto is a powerhouse, like Kisame, who doesn't have a lot in his name, but whatever he does, is incredibly destructive.

Naruto is versatile though nd he can make a lot of openings with his shadow clones, nd his attack are all monstrous all those rasengan variations plus those double rasengan summons frog katas this kid can bring it... Kisame has suiton jutsu that can easily be stopped by the earth element which yamato has nd his sword can be blocked with mokuton it can prob break through the mokuton but the mokuton would sheild yamato from it be taking the hit for him...

Yamato has his own water jutsu all high rank nd he can use em with no water around.. he can blend into the environment nd pop up from under kisame without kisame even knowing till its to late...

Kisame has shown to beat up on Gai a man who only uses taijutsu nd has nothing else of course he'll lose because he isn't versatile at all its all about options in fights when 1 fails u move to another but if ur limited to 1 or 2 things ur not gonna get very far against skilled opponents that have stuff to best ur moves nd still have stuff left over after u get me.

Twitch-senpai
07-29-2009, 12:34 AM
kakashi tends to pwn most people , but he does have a habbit of getting injured alot , but you must remeber that he has been concidered for the position of hokage and probably is the right person for the job over danzo. he is able to copy most jutsu and is therefore able to pwn most people. hes agjile and has vast chakra reserves because he can pull out alot of rikiris when needed . i think kakashi is just an very good ninja who you dont really wanna mess with . also his reputation preceds him were ever he goes so he must have done some badass things to earn him that title :)

nuckinfutz
07-29-2009, 04:28 AM
how do you know kakashi and Yamato are stronger than kisame? pre time skip kisame was stronger than kakashi...
are you guys basing this on how "bad ass" yamato looked on the latest chapter? lol
just because he's bad ass now doesn't mean he can shit on anyone...kisame is stronger than Yamato.
I'll keep my opinion until I'm proven with real facts, not just random shit like "kisame probably hasn't anything else up his sleeve" or "kisame isn't as versatile as Yamato" or "ninjutsu, elemental advantage, skill goes to yamato". WTF, how do you know? are you kishi? assuming isn't proving anything. you don't know about kisame, his skills, ninjutsu, elemental advantage, etc...Yamato is more known because he's with naruto all the time, so he's shown in the anime a lot, while Kisame is still a mystery. The truth is we can't jump to any conclusions as to who is stronger yet.

Myth
07-29-2009, 10:31 AM
how do you know kakashi and Yamato are stronger than kisame? pre time skip kisame was stronger than kakashi...
are you guys basing this on how "bad ass" yamato looked on the latest chapter? lol
just because he's bad ass now doesn't mean he can shit on anyone...kisame is stronger than Yamato.
I'll keep my opinion until I'm proven with real facts, not just random shit like "kisame probably hasn't anything else up his sleeve" or "kisame isn't as versatile as Yamato" or "ninjutsu, elemental advantage, skill goes to yamato". WTF, how do you know? are you kishi? assuming isn't proving anything. you don't know about kisame, his skills, ninjutsu, elemental advantage, etc...Yamato is more known because he's with naruto all the time, so he's shown in the anime a lot, while Kisame is still a mystery. The truth is we can't jump to any conclusions as to who is stronger yet.

Read the thread NUKINFUTZZZZ myself nd Vengeance already proved how yamato out ranks kisame.. nobody is assuming from whatwe have seen we based an argument...

Yes elemental advatnage goes to yaamto he uses 3 elements earth,water, nd mokuton earth itself trumps water kisame is a water user so his main offensive ability already fails... his second point of offense is his sword which can be blocked by using mokuton... yamato can blend into his surrodings like zetsu can nd pop up from anywhere nd kill kisame...

Like I said based from what we have seen so far from both yamato would fucking eat him alive... if u would have read the whole debate before posting u would have known all this NUKINFUTZZZZZ...

TheSixthHokage, dude u thanking people's posts doesn't mean ur right u fuckign newb stop sucking everyone's d*** just cause ur argument was torn down to shreads....fucking pathetic... plain PATHETIC

TheSixthHokage
07-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact before the manga confirms it is a half-retarded moron. To think that Yamato, a supporting character, could take on a serious villain one-one-one, just wow... this is why the Western World should still have sterilization. Why don't you learn how to type? Jesus Christ, don't they teach you special eds. kids how to use computers? I guess stopping your bed-wetting was enough for them.

Myth
07-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact before the manga confirms it is a half-retarded moron. To think that Yamato, a supporting character, could take on a serious villain one-one-one, just wow... this is why the Western World should still have sterilization. Why don't you learn how to type? Jesus Christ, don't they teach you special eds. kids how to use computers? I guess stopping your bed-wetting was enough for them.

Listen up once again its a debate u fucking moron a theory debate where u base abilties nd think of ways ur side can win... Kisame in theory has no chance in hell thats how it is...

He isn't a serious villain he's a half ass second rate aaktsuki who's only purpose was to be itachi's tail he'll die very soon....

Ur insults hurt so much awww what are u fucking 8 years old use something better moron...

stfu nd get lost ur said ur parts before nd got shitted on....

TheSixthHokage
07-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Listen up once again its a debate u fucking moron a theory debate where u base abilties nd think of ways ur side can win... Kisame in theory has no chance in hell thats how it is...

He isn't a serious villain he's a half ass second rate aaktsuki who's only purpose was to be itachi's tail he'll die very soon....

Ur insults hurt so much awww what are u fucking 8 years old use something better moron...

stfu nd get lost ur said ur parts before nd got shitted on....

Yup, just like how Naruto had no chance against Gaara in Part I. It doesn't really matter that you guys "won" the debate, because Kisame versus Killer Bee is gonna be hyped as a major and entertaining battle. I doubt Yamato will ever do anything half as grand and will remain as Naruto's nursemaid.

Myth
07-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Yup, just like how Naruto had no chance against Gaara in Part I. It doesn't really matter that you guys "won" the debate, because Kisame versus Killer Bee is gonna be hyped as a major and entertaining battle. I doubt Yamato will ever do anything half as grand and will remain as Naruto's nursemaid.

Like I said yamato doesn't need a fight for himself his skills right now from what we have seen out trump kisame... nd once again he has an advantage over killer bee his Samahada eats away at chakra it can seriously mess up killer bee's fighting....

I believe u aren't on the level to comprehend that even though it's been said 10 times at least.

platinumrug
07-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I still want to see the battle between Suigetsu and Kisame, unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever get to see it. :(

NeoKakarott023
07-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Suigetsu will last longer than Juugo, or Karin, so I believe that battle will take place, now is the decline of the Akatsuki, so the only character Kishi would rig against Kisame and defeat him will be Gai, and that would suck because they fought each other twice already. Suigetsu can turn his entire body into water (when he expects it) so it'd be hard for Kisame to hit him, but his Samehada wiould still drain his chakra I believe so he needs a way around that.

lamps123
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
imagine sasori was there to meet kabuto at the bridge and the battle between
oro and sasori took place no intervntion from kabuto
no boss summon(manda) for oro also no edo tensei
battle arena:where sasori fought chiyo and sakura
same distance

nuckinfutz
07-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Read the thread NUKINFUTZZZZ myself nd Vengeance already proved how yamato out ranks kisame.. nobody is assuming from whatwe have seen we based an argument...

Yes elemental advatnage goes to yaamto he uses 3 elements earth,water, nd mokuton earth itself trumps water kisame is a water user so his main offensive ability already fails... his second point of offense is his sword which can be blocked by using mokuton... yamato can blend into his surrodings like zetsu can nd pop up from anywhere nd kill kisame...

Like I said based from what we have seen so far from both yamato would fucking eat him alive... if u would have read the whole debate before posting u would have known all this NUKINFUTZZZZZ...

TheSixthHokage, dude u thanking people's posts doesn't mean ur right u fuckign newb stop sucking everyone's d*** just cause ur argument was torn down to shreads....fucking pathetic... plain PATHETIC
Lol, what a post, this made me laugh...
again, quit assuming things, I did read, it seems you didn't read my post.
You don't know shit about kisame and what he can do, if things we've seen so far could be used as proof like this madara would be the weakest character in the manga, all we've seen from him is space/time jutsu...I said this on my previous post, learn to read. you didn't prove shit.
All I've seen in this debate is proof about Yamato's capability, not kisame's...
this is useless, a Yamato VS kisame can't be debated...just quit this shit already...

Myth
07-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Lol, what a post, this made me laugh...
again, quit assuming things, I did read, it seems you didn't read my post.
You don't know shit about kisame and what he can do, if things we've seen so far could be used as proof like this madara would be the weakest character in the manga, all we've seen from him is space/time jutsu...I said this on my previous post, learn to read. you didn't prove shit.
All I've seen in this debate is proof about Yamato's capability, not kisame's...
this is useless, a Yamato VS kisame can't be debated...just quit this shit already...

Nd yet it has been debated by Vengeance nd myself, nd Yamato for some reason comes out the winner... the time space jutsu is enough to own everyone in this manga clown, minato owned everyone with it nd madara's is more advanced not to mention he can phase any attack through him... Just off of those 2 things we already know nobody alive can beat him...

Kisame loses because we have seen only 2 things from him SUiton,and Samahada... This is why u fail along with the other moron, i said "BASED OFFF OF WHAT WE HAVE SEEN FROM BOTH OF THEM YAMATO WINS"... Pay close attention cause i know ur awesome screen name will get u off point... WE HAVE SEEN LITTLE FROM BOTH FIGHTERS... KISAME HAS SHOWN A LITTLE ND YAMATO HAS SHOWN A LITTLE. BASED OFF OF THE LITTLE WE'VE SEEN FROM BOTH YAMATO OUTRANKS KISAME. And this was proved by both Vengeance nd myself... I then went on to say that even if yamato never gets a fight his skills are more then enough to kill kisame who's only source of OFFENSE SEEMS to ve his suiton jutsu nd his sword Samehada... do u get it now.

Krohnie84
07-29-2009, 11:42 PM
imagine sasori was there to meet kabuto at the bridge and the battle between
oro and sasori took place no intervntion from kabuto
no boss summon(manda) for oro also no edo tensei
battle arena:where sasori fought chiyo and sakura
same distance

I would have to give this to Oro, even though at the time he was in a somewhat weaker state due to his body rejecting him. Oro would be able to combat the 100 dumies with his wall of snakes. I don't have any doubts with Oro's sword play so he would be able to avoid/deflect any posion blades. Besides he must be a decent med ninja do conduct a lot of his experaments himself. The only thing that I could think that would drag this out would be Oro wanting to find out how Sasori had lived so long. He might admire another person's attempt to become imortal.

I think this fight would really show how Oro is truely a Sennin.

Vengeance
07-29-2009, 11:45 PM
It's funny how no one really has a good argument for Kisame other than he has loads of chakra & defeated a tailed beast (yamato did the same btw). I don't really need to say much since it's already been said. Kisame can not beat Yamato based on manga feats. Not one of you have actually debated a plausible case. It's all just an assumption that because he's in Akatsuki he'll win because Yamato hasn't had an all out fight. We call that fail in debate clubs straight up you guys suck & bring nothing to the table.

NeoKakarott023
07-30-2009, 12:09 AM
I would have to give this to Oro, even though at the time he was in a somewhat weaker state due to his body rejecting him. Oro would be able to combat the 100 dumies with his wall of snakes. I don't have any doubts with Oro's sword play so he would be able to avoid/deflect any posion blades. Besides he must be a decent med ninja do conduct a lot of his experaments himself. The only thing that I could think that would drag this out would be Oro wanting to find out how Sasori had lived so long. He might admire another person's attempt to become imortal.

I think this fight would really show how Oro is truely a Sennin.

I don't flame so be cool, but I disagree with your outcome. The only 2 people that had a chance against Sasori's poison was Chyo & Sakura. They both got cut and poisoned, Sakura twice. Chyo had top ranked knowledge of puppets and they're movements, offensive, and defensive possibilities, a non puppet user would stand little chance of contending hand to hand, in my honest opinion. They used an antidote 3 times, so the only way to defeat Sasori is to not get hit and not many shinobi has that ability. Susannoo, and his sharingan helps Itachi but Oro's ability was regeneration. But the poison will spread and he will be rendered useless like Kankuro. Hiroku is a tank of offensive weapons, Kazekage is a helicopter that controls magnetic sand on huge levels, and the final Sasori puppet can call out 100 more puppets. The key is everything had poison except for his fire attack and his steam attack. Oro has summons and many moves, but poison is poison in my mind. Sasori's goal isn't to skewer someone but simply nick his opponent for the win. No antidote stores just sitting in the woods, and its his own poison he made himself.

TheSixthHokage
07-30-2009, 12:22 AM
@Veng and Myth

Maybe you're right, Yamato could win... possibly. I realize that using the few facts we know of Kisame in such a way is a weak argument but it's quite simple: we know nothing else. In attempting to counter you guys, I've had to use some huge assumptions that may not hold. As a huge fan of Team Kakashi, Yamato is a favorite character of mine but he seems to be blocked into a support role that I've found it hard to think outside of. Hopefully Kishimoto decides to put him in a 1-on-1 battle or allows him to tag team with someone so that we can get a serious and undeniable display of his battle prowess.

platinumrug
07-30-2009, 12:26 AM
And Yamato automatically wins since he has the largest balls in Naruto shit talking an angry black ninja. He wins by default.