PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myth
08-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Hinata doesn't need to train or fight Neji would steam roll anyone who try to hurt her lmao.

Uchiha09
08-30-2009, 06:19 PM
i want to vs shino with someone but don't know who

Kreglze
08-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Really would like a Hinata fight in Part 2 so we would have a better idea what she is capable of, but least this talk is better than Rock Lee > All Debarcle.

Anyway someone above wanted to put Shino in a fight, so I have one.

Shino vs Yamato?

Uchiha09
08-30-2009, 08:17 PM
hey that is a good one, i want to hear everyone's opinions

platinumrug
08-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Yamato is ANBU, so he more than likely knows a lot more on Shino than Shino knows on him, so I'd give Yamato the win just because he has the wood for it.

Rumor
08-30-2009, 10:22 PM
I think that in the end Shino would pull a close victory with some kind of mutant termites. He creeps me out enough to have those just floating around.

uchihademon91
08-30-2009, 10:45 PM
this would be an interesting fight indeed

yamato clearly has more experience than shino does... shino is also a very good tactician, and with his utilization of bugs, he has a very wide possibility for jutsu.

there are so many bugs out there with different abilities, that shino could have a counter for almost every jutsu or ability.

if shino gets more of a variaty of bugs ( like a scroll containing hundreds of species) and learns some good jutsu and strategies with them i give it to shino

other than that i would say yamato and his wood would take it

Uchiha09
08-30-2009, 10:49 PM
i pick shino just because of the variety of jutsu he can use and we haven't definately haven't seen them all yet

Isomorphic
08-30-2009, 11:22 PM
While Shino does has above par analytical and observational skills. His Kikaichu based jutsu surely has great versatility, and from what I remembered can be used with out handseals.

Yamato has a great deal of experience over Shino. Not to mention background knowledge of his opponent (from his days in ANBU). He excels in several areas of ninja combat(including tracking & trapping), and has a much wider variety of offensive and deffensive jutsu in his arsenal.

Shino would put up a good fight, but at the end of the day I say Yamato would take him.

Uchiha09
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
basically yamato would win based on experience, so when shino gets to yamato's age now he will probably be stronger than yamato than when he is at that age

uchihademon91
08-30-2009, 11:45 PM
what about sasori vs kimmimaro

sasori has a tremendous arsenal but kimmimaros kekkai genkai isn't to be taken lightly

sasori has his poisons and toxic gases but with kimmimaro, he could create an armor to cover his entire body along with a face covering to avert inhaling fumes.

sasori i would say has far more experience than kimmimaro.

in the end i would give it to kimmimaro.....his last "dance" creates a field of spiked bones in which he can conceal himself and travel anywhere within, giving him a wide range of attack and high element of surprise.

would love to see that fight.....two of my top five fav characters

Uchiha09
08-30-2009, 11:50 PM
good match, their my favourite chars too.
let's see, kimmi moves fairly fast which he can use to take out sasori's puppets in a very fast way, and he also helped murder a kazekage. sasori has the ability to take people's powers when their alive and use them as puppets which can be very dangerous and he also murdered a kazekage

i would have to say kimmi because of his CM, he can cover his entire body with bones which even gaara couldn't get through and even with sasori's poison, it still won't be able to get to him due to the fact he makes a layer of bones right under his skin which can prevent the poison from entering into dangerous parts of his body

kluang
08-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Nah. Sasori will win.

Other then poison, Sasori have fire too. And not to mention a hell load of arsenal.

uchihademon91
08-31-2009, 12:05 AM
i would think if sasori used his fire or water kimmimaro could create a large dense barrier of bone similar to gaaras ball of sand defense..... but i wonder how kimmimaro would fair against sasori's iron sand from the third kazekage. kimmimaro said his bone can become as hard as steel, if that was a comparison or exaggeration is unsure to me, but steel is harder than iron.

does kimmimaro have a thin layer of bone under his skin the whole fight?? if sasori struck him at one of the joints i think sasori could penetrate... the bones have to leave some sort of space or else he couldn't move

if sasori gained kimmimaro as a puppet how would his kekkei genkai work?? would he keep his bones stashed within the puppet?/

Uchiha09
08-31-2009, 12:05 AM
how will fire help?

lamps123
08-31-2009, 12:58 AM
how do you guys reckon shinos bugs would do against suiton justus that might be a good factor in deciding the match

Uchiha09
08-31-2009, 01:35 AM
how do you guys reckon shinos bugs would do against suiton justus that might be a good factor in deciding the match

shino's bugs focus on a wide area instead of being direct
suiton focus on wide area too so it's hard to tell just on that

Shrike
08-31-2009, 05:47 AM
Yamato wins against Shino. But it would be a good fight.

Sasori over runs Kimimaro. No debate there.

Rumor
08-31-2009, 06:21 AM
I think Sasori would be able to beat Kimimaro for the fact that he has such a giant arsenal thats really varied. So while it could be close I think that Sasori's ability to switch fighting styles so fast and just the number of them would prove to be so much for Kimimaro. Not only could fire crack bone at instene enough heats but switching from fire to water could do some real damage. Not to mention if the bone forest went up Sasori could just use his one hundred puppets and flush Kimimaro out.

superninja
08-31-2009, 06:26 AM
Yamato vs Shino

Yamato has the water summoning ability, so he can summon a lot of water, go dive to escape the bugs (that I think can't go underwater), and then summon some tree structures while he's underwater that will emerge on the surface to surprise Shino. So Yamato would win coz of water.

Sasori vs Kimimaro
Kimimaro is a tank, and he imo stands a good chance against Sasori, the only problem is he might get poisoned even though he has the skeleton defense. So new fight is Sakura with couple of antidotes and Kimimaro vs Sasori, they would win for sure.
Not only could fire crack bone at intense enough heats but switching from fire to water could do some real damage.

I was thinking the same thing, Sasori did that in anime when he destroyed a rock. But, Kimimaro wouldn't let himself get hit that easily, even Sakura and Chiyo were able to dodge those element attacks so Kimi could do the same. Plus Kimimaro can shoot his fingertips like bullets at Sasori's heart.

AOTKorby
08-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Well, Sasori v Kimimaro, I'd give it to Sasori because he is a living weapon. For all of Kimi's defenses, nothing he has can penetrate the chakra shield. And considering Sasori's 100 puppets, there's nothing to really convince me that Sasori CAN'T use all of his puppets at once (including the 3rd Kazekage, and Iforgetitsname but the 18th puppet), all of which have their own dangerous abilities. And his main body has every trick in the book. Poison-tipped weapons, flamethrower, high pressure water cannon (which, BTW, those things can rip through steel), and many other abilities.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
08-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Ready to rumble, Gaara vs sasori in the desert (no villagers need protecting, and both are blood lusted)

Lol, sasori would have a hell of a time trying to get through gaaras sand defense.

Uchiha09
08-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Ready to rumble, Gaara vs sasori in the desert (no villagers need protecting, and both are blood lusted)

Lol, sasori would have a hell of a time trying to get through gaaras sand defense.

sasori would definately win. he owns deidara which got through gaara's defence

superninja
08-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't know, Gara has all the advantage in the desert, Sasori would lose for sure. His puppets would all be near the sand and Gara could use the sand coffin on them.

Uchiha09
08-31-2009, 01:21 PM
well, put sasori where he fought sakura and chiyo and gaara would be at a disadvantage

platinumrug
08-31-2009, 01:38 PM

Can we not do the whole since A>B>C so A>C argument? While Sasori might own Deidara when it comes to skill, Deidara was the worst possible match for Gaara. Deidara isn't restricted to the ground like Sasori is (meaning that he can use one of his creations to fly) and can attack from afar as well.

Sasori on the other hand is sort of restricted to the ground, but knowing him he'd have something up his sleeve to help him against Gaara.

Uchiha09
08-31-2009, 01:45 PM
obviously gaara's going to win if he's in the desert with all the unlimited sand he could use but (even though this was in filler) if he gets gaara's sand wet, which he can, he'll be able to kill him

AOTKorby
08-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Wet sand is more dangerous than dry sand, lol.

But I'd say w/ Ichibi: Gaara, w/out Ichibi: Sasori.

W/ Ichibi, it would be a rather even match unless Gaara activated the "full" Ichibi (which is still but 1 tail). Sasori would have a bitch of a time defeating that thing, since 99% of his arsenal is meant to deal with humans, and to kill them.

W/out Ichibi, though, Gaara's defenses would be a shell of their former glory, and without the immense power behind him, the Iron Sand and the 100 puppet army could lay waste to Gaara.

NeoKakarott023
08-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Yamato vs Shino

Yamato has the water summoning ability, so he can summon a lot of water, go dive to escape the bugs (that I think can't go underwater), and then summon some tree structures while he's underwater that will emerge on the surface to surprise Shino. So Yamato would win coz of water.

Sasori vs Kimimaro
Kimimaro is a tank, and he imo stands a good chance against Sasori, the only problem is he might get poisoned even though he has the skeleton defense. So new fight is Sakura with couple of antidotes and Kimimaro vs Sasori, they would win for sure.

I was thinking the same thing, Sasori did that in anime when he destroyed a rock. But, Kimimaro wouldn't let himself get hit that easily, even Sakura and Chiyo were able to dodge those element attacks so Kimi could do the same. Plus Kimimaro can shoot his fingertips like bullets at Sasori's heart.

Thats the 3rd and final Sasori puppet, that dosen't include Hiroku, or Kagezeke whom are the first 2 options to fight with. Sasori owns too many weapons period. Poison, fire, steam/water, magnetic sand, 100 puppets.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 02:26 AM
we keep comparing young ninjas with older ninjas lol. like gaara, obviously will be stronger than sasori when he gets to the age sasori was when he died

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
The hell? Who owns Deidara? Sasori? lolno. Gaara? Gaara was defeated, then killed by Deidara.

Anyway, Gaara vs Sasori. Gaara wins, because of the terrain. Gaara in that terrain > damn near everyone. Take that extra abundance of sand away, and it'd be different. Sasori's only real chance of dealing with Gaara is by quickly using the Kazekage puppet and iron sand. Problem is, Sasori begins a fight in his craptastic first puppet. Gaara is going to crush Sasori.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I've got one: Tenten v any given shinobi that we have even the slightest idea what they can actually do. Doesn't matter if they were filler or movie only, only matters that we have some idea what they can do. I predict TenTen loses to everyone except Ino. That's right. I'm suggesting that even Konohamaru stands a chance of beating her.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 04:01 PM
ya tenten's fuckin weak. even though she claims she never misses even sakura could beat her because of her dodge

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 04:04 PM
ya tenten's fuckin weak. even though she claims she never misses even sakura could beat her because of her dodge
Because of what dodge? The dodges she did against Sasori when a Kage level puppet master had controlled her? Besides being super strong, Sakura has nothing that would beat Tenten, even statistically, Tenten should be able to beat Sakura. Tenten is even better at hand to hand combat and speed. Tenten would turn Sakura into a pink pin cushion.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Because of what dodge? The dodges she did against Sasori when a Kage level puppet master had controlled her? Besides being super strong, Sakura has nothing that would beat Tenten, even statistically, Tenten should be able to beat Sakura. Tenten is even better at hand to hand combat and speed. Tenten would turn Sakura into a pink pin cushion.

Pretty sure the only thing she's ever actually hit was a clone of herself. Even if Sakura couldn't dodge everything that TenTen throws at her at once, anything other than the particularly large and dangerous weapons Sakura can heal herself of exceedingly easily.

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Pretty sure the only thing she's ever actually hit was a clone of herself. Even if Sakura couldn't dodge everything that TenTen throws at her at once, anything other than the particularly large and dangerous weapons Sakura can heal herself of exceedingly easily.
That's cool that Sakura can waste her chakra by healing her wounds. =) Unfortunately, unless Tenten stands still and looks at the ground only, Sakura won't be beating her. Sakura's biggest feat came when she wasn't even in control of herself. Oh, and OHKO'ing a large easily targeted summon. Statistically, and from what we know of both of them, Sakura should not beat Tenten.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 04:19 PM
That's cool that Sakura can waste her chakra by healing her wounds. =) Unfortunately, unless Tenten stands still and looks at the ground only, Sakura won't be beating her. Sakura's biggest feat came when she wasn't even in control of herself. Oh, and OHKO'ing a large easily targeted summon. Statistically, and from what we know of both of them, Sakura should not beat Tenten.

Every time TenTen uses one of those scrolls, it's a summoning tech. Summoning requires equivalent chakra to the "size" of that which is being summoned. When you consider just how many weapons are loaded into each scroll, for every successful hit, she's wasting an obscenely large amount of chakra on the weapons that do not hit. For every hit that Sakura has to heal, TenTen is wasting far more chakra just summoning weapons.

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
For every hit that Sakura has to heal, TenTen is wasting far more chakra just summoning weapons.It's a good thing, then, that a fight against Tenten won't last very long. Seriously, I'd concede if this were Tsunade vs Tenten, but Sakura? xD

And since when has this place gotten so many ads? o_O

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 04:53 PM
tenten is in a team that is obsessed in getting stronger lol so we dont know how much she has improved since the last time we saw her

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 04:58 PM
tenten is in a team that is obsessed in getting stronger lol so we dont know how much she has improved since the last time we saw herNot sure how that matters. :p We have her stats, and some of them are higher than Sakura's stats, which should make quite a difference if the two ever met in combat when Kishi is not writing it. We know what both are about in combat. Sakura is strictly a close range fighter, and has terrible speed feats. That, coupled with the fact that her taijutsu style is freakin' lousy as shit, and that her only dodging skills were shown when she was controlled by someone far more experienced than her, does not look good for her here. Tenten is a long range fighter, and while we don't have much of any evidence on her taijutsu skills, the stats are still there, for her taijutsu and her speed. She's superior to Sakura. Really, aren't long range fighters supposed to be > close ranger fighters by default? :p

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Really, aren't long range fighters supposed to be > close ranger fighters by default? :p

that only applies if they can keep their distance and since long range attacks have a habit of backlashing on the user if they're used in a short distance

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 05:04 PM
that only applies if they can keep their distance and since long range attacks have a habit of backlashing on the user if they're used in a short distance
Oh, I don't know. Look back at when Gai and his team of taijutsu users and a long range user tried to take down an injured, flightless Deidara. Dei managed to avoid them, and did so quickly (which is no shocker, since he got a 4.5 in speed).

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 05:06 PM
the Databook isn't meant to be a 'who would win in a fight.' It's just stats. That is all. Basic stats. You can't judge how a fight would go just by looking at the databook.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh, I don't know. Look back at when Gai and his team of taijutsu users and a long range user tried to take down an injured, flightless Deidara. Dei managed to avoid them, and did so quickly (which is no shocker, since he got a 4.5 in speed).

wait, i don't understand what your saying there. what's your point?

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Do NOT underestimate TenTen! ;) with kage bunshin she would be killer machine hehe

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 05:08 PM
the Databook isn't meant to be a 'who would win in a fight.' It's just stats. That is all. Basic stats. You can't judge how a fight would go just by looking at the databook.I never said the stats are the end all be all of fights, however, they're a second source of information from the author. They can certainly be used to gauge certain things.

wait, i don't understand what your saying there. what's your point?I completely forgot! xD Ah, it's fun to be old.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Do NOT underestimate TenTen! ;) with kage bunshin she would be killer machine hehe

everyone with kage bunshin would be a killer machine

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 05:25 PM
^LOL... even Ino? this technique-> (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/117/17/) in TenTen hands and she would be unstoppable;)

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM
the best tenten can do with a kage bunshin is just use them to summon more weaps and throw them

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Tenten having Kage Bunshin would be nice, assuming she has the stamina to use it well.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 05:33 PM
^LOL... even Ino? this technique-> (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/117/17/) in TenTen hands and she would be unstoppable;)

SHURIKEN SPAM!!!!

But really, the amount of chakra that would be necessary for her to use that effectively would probably be far beyond her capabilities

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
ya, not everyone can use shadow clones and the ones who know how to use it are usually afriad to use it due to how much chakra is uses

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 05:37 PM
ya, not everyone can use shadow clones and the ones who know how to use it are usually afriad to use it due to how much chakra is uses
Indeed. I'm surprised at how a raiton bunshin decreases Kakashi's stamina by 50%. o_O Like, shit. So if the bunshin fails, he just lose half his chakra.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Indeed. I'm surprised at how a raiton bunshin decreases Kakashi's stamina by 50%. o_O Like, shit. So if the bunshin fails, he just lose half his chakra.

Well, it's sort of like the difference of sheer chakra requirement between a basic Rasengan and a RS. The addition of nature manipulation to the equation drastically increases the necessary chakra. In return, instead of just going 'poof' when they die, a Raiton bunshin gives whatever killed it a good 10,000 volts.

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Well, it's sort of like the difference of sheer chakra requirement between a basic Rasengan and a RS. The addition of nature manipulation to the equation drastically increases the necessary chakra. In return, instead of just going 'poof' when they die, a Raiton bunshin gives whatever killed it a good 10,000 volts.Very true. Man, I'd love it if Kakashi got a boost in stamina. I'd also love it if (well, there have been suiton, raiton, normal, sand, and exploding variations >.>) Naruto created fuuton bunshins. One hit makes the bunshin explode, making the victim be hit hard by fuuton force slicing them up in the process.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 05:44 PM
i was surprised kakashi even had to use raiton bunshin, i thought he would be a good match

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 05:59 PM
so basically u mean give naruto itachi's exploding clones? that would be cool but he won;t use them as effectively as itachi...

Itachi vs Naruto (without sage mode)

im going with itachi all the way what y'all think?

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
itachi of course! naruto can't even get out of his genjutsu lol

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
so basically u mean give naruto itachi's exploding clones? that would be cool but he won;t use them as effectively as itachi...

Itachi vs Naruto (without sage mode)

im going with itachi all the way what y'all think?
Without SM, as in, starting off in base form? Or without SM, as in, he simply has no access to it?

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:04 PM
no access i mean he cant use it

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
no access i mean he cant use it
So you handicap Naruto? That's not very nice. :p Itachi wins it, then. Though, I guess I can't blame you for handicapping Naruto. SM Naruto would decimate Itachi. =)

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:06 PM
wait wait, does it mean he won't use it or as if he never learned it or heard about it? because just the training itself could've taught naruto alot

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:12 PM
he HAS the training just cant use it... lets say he cant gather chakra or something very speculated fight

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:14 PM
oh in that case still itachi

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Even SM Naruto would lose to Itachi. Naruto is week against genjutsu even in SM... or maybe not? :-)

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:15 PM
*faints* then why keep asking for more details... lol

Kiba vs Shino shipuuden versions of both

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Even SM Naruto would lose to Itachi. Naruto is week against genjutsu even in SM... or maybe not? :-)IC, SM Naruto fights along side Ma and Pa. They'd easily break SM Naruto out of genjutsu, assuming he even gets caught, considering SM Naruto is now able to fight someone as fast as Itachi at that point, and has the physical strength to KO him.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:19 PM
can naruto even get out of itachi's genjutsu even if he uses SM?

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:20 PM
i doubt it itachi stated that only sharingan users could and kakashi couldn't even...

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 06:20 PM
can naruto even get out of itachi's genjutsu even if he uses SM?
The flow of natural energy into Naruto's body and chakra system should disrupt it. Even then, Ma and Pa will be there, so either way, Itachi's main style of fighting is almost nullified.

Edit: Dark, KB wasn't a Sharingan user, and he did.

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 06:23 PM
that's my point! he can't! at least i think so... even fucking frogs can do a shit when Itachi use Tsukuyomi on him...

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:23 PM
The flow of natural energy into Naruto's body and chakra system should disrupt it. Even then, Ma and Pa will be there, so either way, Itachi's main style of fighting is almost nullified.

let's say ma and pa aren't there and he gets caught in the genjutsu AFTER he completes gathering NE will be still be able to escape?

KB got out because his biiju disrupted his chara and freed him like what ma and pa would do with naruto if he gets caught in genjutsu

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 06:25 PM

Yeah, Sage Mode greatly enhances the user's proficiency in all 3 types of technique. Including Genjutsu. Proficiency in Genjutsu affects both the results of using it, and resistance to it. Combined with the fact that, like KB, Naruto is a host, and he actually does stand a chance of breaking Tsukuyomi.

Plus, Naruto could actually fight without even using his eyes in SM, since SM grants him the ability to sense chakra. Fighting with his eyes closed would grant him complete immunity to Tsukuyomi anyways.

Pa and Ma Toad can't break Tsu for him. Tsu is instantaneous, so only the Sharingan or a Jinchuuriki can possibly break it.

Darkkakarot
KB didn't do shit the 8 tails got out of it... and that Tsu was nowhere near itachi's level of the jutsu

Uchiha09
that's my point! he can't! at least i think so... even fucking frogs can do a shit when Itachi use Tsukuyomi on him...

no tsukiyomi just regular genjutsu shown here without ma and pa there to help
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/366/06/

he wasn't even able to break free from this one

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:27 PM
how the hell do you know all these pages and shit???

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Maybe if Naruto would fighting with closed eyes LOL!... wait -_- it's possible! he can sense chakra! xD hehe

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
how the hell do you know all these pages and shit???

i've reread them for about 10 times

@edit i don't know the exact page, i just go to the jist of where i remember and after that it takes me about a minute to go through the details and find the right page

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Maybe if Naruto would fighting with closed eyes LOL!... wait -_- it's possible! he can sense chakra! xD hehe

lol, I had just said that in my post

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:30 PM
lol bored are you? alot of free time lol

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
lol that is a good plan, or he makes shadow clones to have their eyes open, fight a bit, destroy them, and get a good idea of the details of the battlefield

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Itachi vs anyone besides madara? victory for itachi? i think if he didnt have a heart diease he could defeat pain...

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Itachi vs anyone besides madara? victory for itachi? i think if he didnt have a heart diease he could defeat pain...

i still think pein would win but i have no idea

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:38 PM
does pein rinnigan (spelling?) counter genjutsu as well? and why didn't jiraya use that frog jutsu that he used on Itachi and Kisame? that genjutsu itachi burned his way out of? i mean that would have helped against pein

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Pain said that the same Genjutsu would never trick him twice. With 6 bodies, he can easily use different ones as his eyes and others avoid even looking at Itachi to prevent Tsukuyomi from ever being a threat. Since Yamato moving the ground Amaterasu was burning diverted the flames, I would think the gravity-based powers of Shinra Tensei would render Amaterasu useless. And Nagato's soul is in his actual body, so Susano'o would barely help Itachi at all.

And the Toad stomach thing wasn't Genjutsu. It was a summoning. He did use it on a couple random flunkies before the fight with Pain, and couldn't have effectively used it on Pain in the kind of open area they were in, since the bodies could easily dodge/avoid/escape it.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
does pein rinnigan (spelling?) counter genjutsu as well? and why didn't jiraya use that frog jutsu that he used on Itachi and Kisame? that genjutsu itachi burned his way out of? i mean that would have helped against pein

because one of the realms could absorb ninjutsu and eat it

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Itachi vs Pain ? I vote for Pain, even if he catch Pain in genjutsu there still 5 Pains to kick his ass ^^ and that fat chubby asshole can absorb amaterasu... I think.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
it was a genjutsu though wasn't it?

Uchiha09
pein has too much abilities

Uchiha09
it was a genjutsu though wasn't it?

no it was a toad summon of a belly

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
oh okay i thought it was a genjutsu

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
lol why would itachi use amaterasu on an illusion right?

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 06:49 PM
pein has too much abilities

yeah... absorbing jutsus, summoning, eating soul the fucking puppet guy! (he was awesome xD) shinra tensei and not to mention reviving dead people! How the hell Naruto beat him?! I'm gone read it again lol

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:49 PM
yeah... absorbing jutsus, summoning, eating soul the fucking puppet guy! (he was awesome xD) shinra tensei and not to mention reviving dead people! How the hell Naruto beat him?! I'm gone read it again lol

through the power of song!

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:50 PM
ya makes sense lol okay new one alright?

Shikumaru vs Neji (both shippuuden) i would go with shikumaru cause he would outsmart neji but then again they are both geniouses

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 06:51 PM

Pain has all the powers in the world, but he still has not all that much experience and skill using it. Fighting an opponent that close to his level in power, but being stronger in the tactics department was a very bad thing for him.

platinumrug
09-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Get KYF in here, he'll explain it all on how Naruto beat him.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 06:54 PM

Shikumaru vs Neji (both shippuuden) i would go with shikumaru cause he would outsmart neji but then again they are both geniouses

any takers on this one?

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
any takers on this one?

shikamaru is basically jounin level if not for the fact that he just doesn't give a shit to be jounin level. i would say shikamaru

Lalalila
09-01-2009, 07:00 PM

Neji... Shikamaru need time to think and he can't hide because of byakugan...
Hakke Kuushou technique would kill Shikamaru :-)

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:00 PM
A long range ninjutsu user vs a close range taijutsu user. Both smart in battle, and great at analyzing. I want to say Neji would win, but I wonder what he can do when he gets caught in the shadow techniques. Can his method of expelling chakra from his body break him out of them? If so, then Shikamaru is boned. But I doubt that would happen. The known way for breaking out of the shadow is using brute strength, and Neji doesn't have that. I think Neji knows what Shikamaru is capable of, and he knows he HAS to get in close range, and fast. He'll need to actually rush Shikamaru, which he should be able to do. I mean, he, while injured, rushed a free falling Kidomaru through a thick forest and owned him. PTS Jounin Neji should be able to repeat that feat. If he actually stays on his toes and reacts quickly, yeah, I can see him win.

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:02 PM
shikamaru is basically jounin level if not for the fact that he just doesn't give a shit to be jounin level. i would say shikamaruIf Shikamaru were Jounin level, he'd be a real Jounin. He hasn't done anything that would stop him from being promoted to Jounin the way Neji was. He's Jounin level in terms of intelligence. I really hope that's what you meant, and aren't going based on that PnJ filled fight..."win" he had against Hidan.

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 07:04 PM
A long range ninjutsu user vs a close range taijutsu user. Both smart in battle, and great at analyzing. I want to say Neji would win, but I wonder what he can do when he gets caught in the shadow techniques. Can his method of expelling chakra from his body break him out of them? If so, then Shikamaru is boned. But I doubt that would happen. The known way for breaking out of the shadow is using brute strength, and Neji doesn't have that. I think Neji knows what Shikamaru is capable of, and he knows he HAS to get in close range, and fast. He'll need to actually rush Shikamaru, which he should be able to do. I mean, he, while injured, rushed a free falling Kidomaru through a thick forest and owned him. PTS Jounin Neji should be able to repeat that feat. If he actually stays on his toes and reacts quickly, yeah, I can see him win.

Shika is midrange at best. Asuma's chakra blades have greatly helped his range, but his range is nothing amazing.

Neji has enough chakra control that he could potentially use the Air Palm without being able to move anyway. That would F Shika up big time.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:05 PM
his kage nui would get neji easily if he comes in for close range

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:06 PM
shikumaru is a jounin :/

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:07 PM
it is stated when naruto returns that shiku is a jounin as well as Neji

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
it is stated when naruto returns that shiku is a jounin as well as Neji

no, kankuro and neji is jounin

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Shika is midrange at best. Asuma's chakra blades have greatly helped his range, but his range is nothing amazing.

Neji has enough chakra control that he could potentially use the Air Palm without being able to move anyway. That would F Shika up big time.
Wow, he's my favorite character, and I completely forgot about Air Palm. xD

I think I have a fight.

Neji, Lee, and Shikamaru vs MS-Orosuke.

The left side has access to everything they've shown to this point in the manga, and all fight as in character as possible. They're trying to knock Sasuke out and bring him in for questioning from Konoha officials, since he's Akatsuki. So they're not fighting to kill.

MS-Orosuke is a combination of Orosuke (CS + Orochimaru's boosts) and MSasuke (his two MS techniques + everything else he's shown). He fights as in character as possible. His mind set is that of Orosuke (fighting smart, not arrogantly like current Sasuke). He still has the same drawbacks, so if he abuses CS, Orochimaru will come out and potentially take him over. Too much MS usage will ruin his sight during the fight. His stats are that of Orosuke (more durable, more chakra, etc).

The fight takes place in the middle of Konoha. There are no civilians around, and only two ninjas are around. Kakashi is at the Hokage office rooting his former favorite student on, while Gai is at Hokage mountain rooting his favorite adorable student on.

Go!

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:14 PM
lol if it's MS-orosuke i'd have to say sasuke would win

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh I forgot, for this fight only, I'm making it so Neji's Byakugan can see through Sasuke's normal Sharingan genjutsu.

Note: I said see through. Not immunity. Also, Sasuke only knows that Lee is quick and is a taijutsu specialist, and he knows that Neji uses taijutsu, and that the Byakugan is used for closing chakra points. He doesn't know what Shikamaru can do. The left team just knows that Sasuke has Sharingan, and was taught by Orochimaru.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
shikumaru is a jounin... uchiha09 please find it...

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:19 PM
shikumaru is a jounin... uchiha09 please find it...

umm no sry, it's in the first ep of shippuuden

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:22 PM
yes and he says "they promoted me to jounin ,but i dont want the responsiblity" thts a rough quote but thats what he said sooooo he has quilified for jounin in everyway

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
shikumaru is a jounin... uchiha09 please find it...http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/247/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/247/07/

No mention of Shikamaru being a Jounin. Stop making shit up.

Edit: LOL Dark using filler. Nice.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
no someone said something like "shikamaru if you had worked harder you would've been jounin by now"

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:25 PM
i could have sworn he was a jounin oh well lol doesn't matter he is as capible as one

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
lol sorry you had to be disapointed

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:27 PM
lol i dont care he's perfectly quilified but hes a pothead...

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:27 PM
no someone said something like "shikamaru if you had worked harder you would've been jounin by now"That was filler.

Edit: So yeah, if we're going to use ranks here, then Neji is still superior to Shikamaru. In the literal sense, since Jounin > Chuunin.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:33 PM
so then neji is better than naruto since jounin > genin?

MikeyM1979
09-01-2009, 07:35 PM
so then neji is better than naruto since jounin > genin?
Sure, why not. That simply applies to those who try to debate using ranks. Ranks don't mean jack, as proven by Naruto and Sasuke. However, for those who want to try and debate using ranks, then Shikamaru auto-loses since he's a Chuunin going up against a Jounin. Do you intend on using ranks? Knowing you and your arguments would lose by default? :p

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 07:38 PM
not using ranks lol i just thought he was a jounin

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
naruto only DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST or else he'd be anbu or something by now he just DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST that's all

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 07:47 PM
naruto only DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST or else he'd be anbu or something by now he just DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST that's all

Anbu? hell, he's at least at Kage level, if not even higher than that.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 07:50 PM
i don't get why people always say naruto's a genin, he only just didn't take the test. it doesn't mean anything

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 07:55 PM
i don't get why people always say naruto's a genin, he only just didn't take the test. it doesn't mean anything

He's the only true Genin left among the original 12, but not only is he the strongest of them by a HUGE margin, he's also the single most important person in the village. The Hokage pales in comparison to him in the grand scale of potential world influence. For he is "the last" Jinchuuriki.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 08:25 PM
lol it's obvious akatsuki will never get the kyuubi

AOTKorby
09-01-2009, 08:54 PM
lol it's obvious akatsuki will never get the kyuubi

Never rule out the possibility of a depressing ending.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 08:57 PM
word or that he loses it and still beats the man bad guy

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 09:08 PM
he'll die if they extract it

Vengeance
09-01-2009, 09:10 PM
he'll die if they extract it
Yeah it's not like Gaara is alive now right? Dude it could happen. Tsunade, Kakashi, or Sakura could give up their life to revive him.

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 09:12 PM
exspecially kakashi

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah it's not like Gaara is alive now right? Dude it could happen. Tsunade, Kakashi, or Sakura could give up their life to revive him.

they would have to KNOW THE TECH

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 09:21 PM
ya they would lol but who knows between sakura and tsunade

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
ya they would lol but who knows between sakura and tsunade

even sakura was surprised to see the tech so she definately doesn't know it. and as for tsunade, probably, it may even be the time she wakes up, gives her life for naruto

Darkkakarot
09-01-2009, 09:26 PM
i meant that sakura and tsunade together might come up with something but possibly tsunade already knows something like that

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
that would be a good twist for the story, tsunade gives her life with that tech for naruto after she wakes up

Myth
09-01-2009, 09:38 PM
knowing minato he made sure if it gets extracted he wouldn't die... seriously after how minato saved his own mental energy all these years nd lived in naruto.. i wouldn't be surprised if he did that.

Vengeance
09-01-2009, 10:11 PM
they would have to KNOW THE TECH
Both Kakashi & Sakura were there when Chiyo did it so they may already know it. Also mite I add both Kakashi & Neji were watching the jutsu as Chiyo did it. Kakashi had sharingan active 279-4 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/279/04/) while Neji had his Byakugan active 279-3 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/279/03/). So that's actually 4 people that could potentially revive Naruto. Also Tsunade is one of the most skilled Medical ninja on the planet she may already know of such a jutsu as well. Story wise though it would have to be one of the 3 I originally mentioned.

kluang
09-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Ok. Remember the 30% Kisame and Itachi that stops team gai and kakashi during saving kazekage gaara

Team Gai vs 30% Itachi

Team kakashi and Chiyo vs 30% Kisame

Vengeance
09-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Ok. Remember the 30% Kisame and Itachi that stops team gai and kakashi during saving kazekage gaara

Team Gai vs 30% Itachi

Team Gai vs 30% Itachi
Itachi doesn't have access to MS because of the lack of chakra. Itachi hits Gai with a finger genjutsu while hitting Lee with sharingan genjutsu. Neji rushes as Tenten goes to dispel the Genjutsu from Lee & Gai. Neji get's killed with the quickness because Itachi is just that much faster & more skilled then him. Itachi then creates Goukakyuu no jutsu & launches it at which ever person Tenten is trying to revive (note: she'd need to brake the genjutsu's one at a time) killing both Tenten & whoever was about to be freed. Now whether it's Lee or Gai it makes no difference. They'll learn from before & try to avoid his eye's & fingers. However Itachi uses crow bushin sharingan transplant into a crow trick to get them in yet another genjutsu. Fights over Itachi wins. Please note that Kakashi had to create a kage bushin & hide underground in order to get the drop on Itachi. No one in team Gai has the ability to create diversions like this.

This one is totally unfair. Kakashi should be able to handle this one alone after gaining experience from fighting Zabuza. Chiyo is here & well she has father/mother & her other 10 puppets to play with. Yeah not fair at all with Naruto's ability to create massive bushin. Sakura well she's strong it may help though she isn't needed for this fight. Kisame loses badly.

Isomorphic
09-01-2009, 10:58 PM
While I do agree with both of those outcomes. I think Gai might fair tad bit better then in your scenario. Considering he trained to fight looking at a his opponents feet. It could be tough to catch him even with the finger genjutsu (Maybe toe-genjutsu lol ).Seriously though Itachi would have to pull some sort of distraction to catch Gai (Which I totally believe Itachi has the skills to do).

platinumrug
09-01-2009, 10:59 PM
One thing though, Gai knows how to fight a sharingan user. Not that it would make much difference against Itachi but still. Good analysis.

Uchiha09
09-01-2009, 11:27 PM
ya, itachi's just got too much on team gai

Darkkakarot
09-02-2009, 12:56 AM
team kakashi vs 100% Kisame...

that would be another story...

team gai and team kakashi vs 100% itachi

still a lose for both teams...

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 12:58 AM
lol ya definately both teams lose for itachi. he's got susano'o definately win

redexploit
09-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Pain vs. 1st & 2nd Hokage (no Bijuu)

Location #1: Valley of the End or
Location #2: Flattened Konoha when Naruto fought Pein

Pain starts perfectly fresh, no grand ST before the fight. Nagato is away from the battlefield. Only his six bodies are fighting. Unfortunately we know very little about the 1st and 2nd Hokage's overall arsenal. The valley of the end might be too much of an advantage for Team Hokage as they are both advanced water users.

Darkkakarot
09-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Itachi is more techniquely skilled than Madara probably when it comes to pure technique, but i still think Madara is a good twice as powerful than Itachi or maybe three tmes

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 01:03 AM
pein vs 1st+2nd

definately the hokages would win

ya itachi is more skilled than madara in that area but kishi is making madara the best in the manga at this moment

Darkkakarot
09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
i go with Pein cause both hokages lost to the 3rd... and oro killed the 3rd and pein would murk oro

platinumrug
09-02-2009, 01:09 AM
You really can't count the fact they lost to the third. The third was a straight beast, even in old age, and I'm sure fending off his two teachers was no easy feat at his age, but you also have to look at it from another perspective. They were just killing machines, just ready for battle. They both lived in different times with different philosophies, but who knows who would win? I'm putting my money on the 1st and 2nd because they were brothers, they know each other in and out (or at least they should).

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 01:09 AM
i think it's not possible to get a definate answer since we don't know both of the hokage's full power

Darkkakarot
09-02-2009, 01:15 AM
ok 4th vs the 3rd

Myth
09-02-2009, 01:19 AM
ok 4th vs the 3rd

Sushinn tag kill fight over....

the 3rd was more concerned with the 3rd coffin then the first 2...... its obvious that the third coffin was minato...

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 01:19 AM
ok 4th vs the 3rd

idk, 3rd, or maybe 4th, we don't know all minato's techs

Darkkakarot
09-02-2009, 01:20 AM
we know that from the flashbacks that ninja's were trained to run when they saw Minato

Myth
09-02-2009, 01:23 AM
the 4th would tap dance all over his ass all day he'd have sarutobi tagged before he would notice the fight would then be over...

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Sushinn tag kill fight over....

the 3rd was more concerned with the 3rd coffin then the first 2...... its obvious that the third coffin was minato...

yes let's say it was minato. but still he had 2 hokages on him, even he knows even add a hokage weaker than 2nd or 1st would mean certain death for him (not saying he is weaker) maybe the 3rd was scared because of minato's speed, at his old age he can't move very well.

@dark you can't determine everything with 3rd v 4th just with kakashi gaiden

Myth
09-02-2009, 01:28 AM
yes let's say it was minato. but still he had 2 hokages on him, even he knows even add a hokage weaker than 2nd or 1st would mean certain death for him (not saying he is weaker) maybe the 3rd was scared because of minato's speed, at his old age he can't move very well.

@dark you can't determine everything with 3rd v 4th just with kakashi gaiden

again he knew wat was coming up from those coffins yet he was most concerned with the 3rd one...

sarutobi can't move at minato's speed period NOBODY IN THIS MANGA COULD cept for madara..

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 01:29 AM
quite possible the only reason he shit his pants wit the 3rd coffin is because of minato's speed

AOTKorby
09-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Well, not only the combat thing, but considering we now know that Minato's soul is at least somewhat connected to his seal on Naruto, if Hiruzen had known this, he may well have assumed the worst that disrupting the connection between Minato's soul and the primary seal could unleash the Fox. Which would basically be the end of the world as they knew it. Giving him completely ample reason to practically shit his pants at the prospect.

This is not an attempt to play down Minato's abilities. Minato is effectively the 3rd strongest ninja of all time, running up behind the original Six Paths Sage and Madara.

Shrike
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Team Gai vs 30% Itachi

I don't know, if we are talking Itachi with an intent to kill (because he had none when he fought Kakashi and co), he wipes Team Gai even without MS.

He is too fast. His genjutsu is superb, and his exploding bunshins are just that good. Gai would be targeted for a finger genjutsu (he knows not to look into Itachi's eyes, but not his fingers). If Gai goes gates, it can become nasty, but Gai would be too slow to notice Itachi making a bunshin (even better an exploding one) and he would faceplant into one real easy. Lee is terrible factor here, he has no defense against Itachi whatsoever. Neji looses in a strait out ninjutsu battle probably. Tenten is not a factor, Itachi takes her with shuriken and a kunai.

Team Kakashi wins vs Kisame. Kakashi and Naruto can take him easily, no need for Sakura and Chiyo.

ok 4th vs the 3rd

How can you even make that setup? All you'll get is baseless opinions, nothing else.
We don't know how powerful was Sarutobi in his prime, nor did we see Minato go all out, fact.

From the hype, I'd say Minato.

Uchiha09
09-02-2009, 02:24 PM
definately minato, i mean come on his speed would own sarutobi in his age
@sennin i like what you said about disturbing the seal if he was brouight up

superninja
09-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Wow, he's my favorite character, and I completely forgot about Air Palm. xD

I think I have a fight.

Neji, Lee, and Shikamaru vs MS-Orosuke.

The left side has access to everything they've shown to this point in the manga, and all fight as in character as possible. They're trying to knock Sasuke out and bring him in for questioning from Konoha officials, since he's Akatsuki. So they're not fighting to kill.

MS-Orosuke is a combination of Orosuke (CS + Orochimaru's boosts) and MSasuke (his two MS techniques + everything else he's shown). He fights as in character as possible. His mind set is that of Orosuke (fighting smart, not arrogantly like current Sasuke). He still has the same drawbacks, so if he abuses CS, Orochimaru will come out and potentially take him over. Too much MS usage will ruin his sight during the fight. His stats are that of Orosuke (more durable, more chakra, etc).

The fight takes place in the middle of Konoha. There are no civilians around, and only two ninjas are around. Kakashi is at the Hokage office rooting his former favorite student on, while Gai is at Hokage mountain rooting his favorite adorable student on.

Go!

I thought about this fight and I concluded Sasuke is too powerful for any of them to go one on one with him. It's not the taijutsu or chidori Sasuke has, but sharingan genjutsu, and tsukuyomi and amateratsu. So, all three would be vulnerable to that, luckily Lee might know not to look at Sasuke's eyes, and Neji will see it differently through byakugan so he might be immune to basic sharingan genjutsu. Shikamaru is the most vulnerable to genjutsu, so the battle formation is Neji and Shikamaru attack from the sides as to not face Sasuke directly, Lee attacks up front while avoiding the eyes.
Sasuke would probably wrap himself with a big snake as a shield, then he would go CS2 and fly up in the air and start with his long range fire or chidori attacks, Shikamaru, Neji and Lee would have to back down, Neji should use some smoke screen to give his byakuugan some advantage, Lee could then open 5 gates and pwn Sasuke. Neji can track Sasuke with byakugan because Sasuke would probably hide after Lee opens the gates. While Lee is smacking Sasuke in the air, Sasuke would use his wings to shield himself and then use Oro's replacement jutsu, Neji would see that and run to finish Sasuke off. Neji, Lee and Shika win.

tsurtsurel12
09-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Cat fight !
Kurenai vs Konan

superninja
09-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Cat fight !
Kurenai vs Konan

Kurenai will win with genjutsu unless Konan tricks her with a paper clone and then traps her with a bunch of papers...

NeoKakarott023
09-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Konan would own Kurenai, she's a weak character, a weak fighter, was a weak sensei.

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 11:30 AM
She's hot though and has fake sharingan lol

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Konan would own Kurenai, she's a weak character, a weak fighter, was a weak sensei.
That's not her fault, though. After all, she is a kunoichi in Kishi's manga.

Anyway, yeah. Konan & her paper work > Kurenai's pregnant ass and mediocre genjutsu.

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 11:56 AM
and she has RED EYES!!! She's the Red-eye Black dragon!!!!! but forreal whats the deal with her wanna be sharingan?

superninja
09-03-2009, 12:32 PM
and she has RED EYES!!! She's the Red-eye Black dragon!!!!! but forreal whats the deal with her wanna be sharingan?

She has albino eyes lol. But I would cheer for Kurenai to win, but logically Konan has a big advantage over her (Konan can even fly with her fake paper wings), but sometimes the underdog wins, Kurenai would have to put up a better fight than against Itachi though.

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 12:33 PM
kishi should give her MS

kluang
09-03-2009, 01:11 PM
INstead of Deidara go fight and carch Gaara, what happen if Sasori decide he should go.

Sasori vs Gaara

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Does Gaara still feel the need to protect the village? You've placed Gaara in the same situation, with a different opponent, but with the same disadvantages and advantages. Sasori is capable of demolishing the village with Iron Sand and his 100 puppets, if things don't go his way, resulting in, most likely, Gaara's down fall. If there are no villagers, I'd give the win to Gaara. Normally, I'd say Iron Sand > normal Sand. Problem is, Gaara has an entire village worth of sand to manipulate. His attacks are of large scale, which would make taking down 100 puppets easy. His auto-defense would protect him from the Kazekage, though, I'm unsure how his gourd sand would fare against Iron Sand. Still, I'd give the win to Gaara if he doesn't have to worry about the village. If he does, Sasori stomps.

superninja
09-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I figured a way for Sasori to win easily in theory, he would just have to soak Gara's gourd sand into poison, then when Gara's automatic defense activates, Gara would suffocate from the poison fumes. Kinda like Deidara did, but Gara's attacks are more massive than Sasori's, Gara would destroy the puppets easily.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Sasori likes to show case his abilities. He's never shown that level of tactic before, and it honestly sounds ridiculous anyway.

Myth
09-03-2009, 02:38 PM
I figured a way for Sasori to win easily in theory, he would just have to soak Gara's gourd sand into poison, then when Gara's automatic defense activates, Gara would suffocate from the poison fumes. Kinda like Deidara did, but Gara's attacks are more massive than Sasori's, Gara would destroy the puppets easily.

^or u can say sasori would use his suiton on garras sand thus rendering it useless-__-

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 02:39 PM
SM Naruto v Sasori and Deidara

No chance of interference or innocents being in danger

Deidara has a full supply of detonation clay, Sasori has every one of his puppets usable.

Naruto has 2 clones at Myobakuzan, and starts out in SM. Is capable of attaining KSM.

Which side wins?

^or u can say sasori would use his suiton on garras sand thus rendering it useless-__-

It's a high-pressure water cannon, don't know if it involves actual Suiton

Nexus
09-03-2009, 02:41 PM
SM Naruto just because it's Naruto, and Sage Mode is broken.

Myth
09-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Naruto is the second strongest character in the manga alive right now,.... nuff said..

one Frs would probably do it for sasori deidara can be killed as well all naruto has to do is leap to where he's hovering nd NARUTO CAN EASILY DO THAT...

other then Madara i dnt see anyone beating the current naruto...

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:47 PM
^or u can say sasori would use his suiton on garras sand thus rendering it useless-__-Wasn't that filler? :p Or was the katon one filler?

SM Naruto v Sasori and Deidara

No chance of interference or innocents being in danger

Deidara has a full supply of detonation clay, Sasori has every one of his puppets usable.

Naruto has 2 clones at Myobakuzan, and starts out in SM. Is capable of attaining KSM.

Which side wins?Oh damn. Hm. Do they all fight IC? If so, Deidara should fight intelligently here, seeing as there's no Uchiha involved, and we know that Deidara is smart and resourceful when it comes to fighting jinchuuriki. I think Deidara is the one that will pose the biggest threat here. SM Naruto's UR should easily plow through 100 puppets. Things get complicated when the Kazekage gets involved, as SM Naruto will be dodging Iron Sand attacks as well as bombs. If Naruto is smart, he'll quickly find a way to hop his way to Deidara, and KO him even with a missed punch. It's essential, because C4 and C0 will fuck up SM Naruto bad. I honestly don't know who would win. =\ There are so many things to factor into and think about, so many scenarios that could happen.

Oh, he could also summon Ma and Pa. That would be very smart on Naruto's behalf. Frog Song could screw Deidara pretty well. I know Deidara has an eye trained to see through Sharingan genjutsu, but there's no Sharingan/visual genjutsu here to see through. xD

Leone
09-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Naruto would wipe the floor with Sasori and Deidara. Why?
Simple SM+Funton Rasenshuriken=Win.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Naruto would wipe the floor with Sasori and Deidara. Why?
Simple SM+Funton Rasenshuriken=Win.
I agree with that and Sasori, but what if they're in a location similar to where Kimimaro fought and owned Naruto and Lee? Where exactly is Naruto going to hop against in order to reach Deidara?

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Naruto is the second strongest character in the manga alive right now,.... nuff said..

one Frs would probably do it for sasori deidara can be killed as well all naruto has to do is leap to where he's hovering nd NARUTO CAN EASILY DO THAT...

other then Madara i dnt see anyone beating the current naruto...

I put him against both since there is pretty much no ONE that can stand up to him in 1 v 1 at this point except Madara.

Plus, Deidara has a lot of abilities that were conveniently defeatable by the person he happened to fight. Almost anyone incapable of Raiton would be straight up FUCKED by C4.

On that note, Sasori and Deidara v Raikage 'n' friends (C and Darui)

Nexus
09-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Naruto could use a combination of the big toads while making a ladder full of wack-ass copies of himself lol.

Leone
09-03-2009, 02:52 PM
I agree with that and Sasori, but what if they're in a location similar to where Kimimaro fought and owned Naruto and Lee? Where exactly is Naruto going to hop against in order to reach Deidara?

Remember that naruto MIGHT learn his fathers justus, he can summon a toad to help with getting out of the area, and if naruto is smart he will take out Deidara first.
Note:When in sage mode you can't be harmed.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:53 PM
On that note, Sasori and Deidara v Raikage 'n' friends (C and Darui)
You don't think KB could defeat someone like SM Naruto? :p

Why would you do that? Raikage? Mr. Roidrage? Mr. Lightning? Against Deidara?

Sasori would be the real threat against him.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 02:55 PM
he probably doesn't need to hop, he can just throw the rasenshuriken and pwn deidara's ass above since he's using NE which is everywhere, he can control rasenshuriken to go wherever he wants

Leone
09-03-2009, 02:55 PM
The way things are set up right now, if naruto gets some good wind elements, i can see him kill them all in less than 15 minutes.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Remember that naruto MIGHT learn his fathers justus, he can summon a toad to help with getting out of the area, and if naruto is smart he will take out Deidara first.
Note:When in sage mode you can't be harmed.
Uh, what? What does Naruto potentially learning his father's other jutsu have to do with this? I can see Naruto summoning Gamabunta to escape the area of C4, but he wouldn't escape C0, as he nor Gamabunta have no Sharingan to see the chakra in the air. That's why I think Deidara is more of a threat here than Sasori, since he has a OHKO technique that could kill SM Naruto, even though it kills Deidara, too.

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 02:56 PM
You don't think KB could defeat someone like SM Naruto? :p

Why would you do that? Raikage? Mr. Roidrage? Mr. Lightning? Against Deidara?

Sasori would be the real threat against him.

Congrats, you found the point. Sasori balancing out Deidara's Raiton weakness to his otherwise nigh-on flawless tech. In return, Raikage gets C and Darui to attempt to balance out a 2 Kage-level v 1 Kage fight.

Uh, what? What does Naruto potentially learning his father's other jutsu have to do with this? I can see Naruto summoning Gamabunta to escape the area of C4, but he wouldn't escape C0, as he nor Gamabunta have no Sharingan to see the chakra in the air. That's why I think Deidara is more of a threat here than Sasori, since he has a OHKO technique that could kill SM Naruto, even though it kills Deidara, too.

Sage Mode senses chakra remember? We don't even know whether C4 could in fact damage SM Naruto, because, again, SM makes him virtually invulnerable. He wouldn't shrug it off, that's for sure, but we don't know whether it could kill him.

Leone
09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Naruto has 90% of his fathers skills and justu. If he learns the teleportation one he can kill Deidara from the start.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
he probably doesn't need to hop, he can just throw the rasenshuriken and pwn deidara's ass above since he's using NE which is everywhere, he can control rasenshuriken to go wherever he wants
Are you saying SM Naruto can control where his FRS goes, even after he's tossed it? Because, I don't recall him ever doing that.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Congrats, you found the point. Sasori balancing out Deidara's Raiton weakness to his otherwise nigh-on flawless tech. In return, Raikage gets C and Darui to attempt to balance out a 2 Kage-level v 1 Kage fight.But we don't know fully what C and Darui can do. :p Genjutsu from C would be useless against both Deidara and Sasori, and lawl@suitons against the doton element and opponents that can fly.

Naruto has 90% of his fathers skills and justu. If he learns the teleportation one he can kill Deidara from the start.If, but he doesn't. Sorry, that doesn't apply here.

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Are you saying SM Naruto can control where his FRS goes, even after he's tossed it? Because, I don't recall him ever doing that.

Naruto can do it, his skills have surpass everyone in the leaf and the ninja world.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Naruto can do it, his skills have surpass everyone in the leaf and the ninja world.Stop hyping Naruto up like this. :p I know he's insanely powerful right now with SM, but you make him sound like some ninja God. And he's not. Hell, he only won against Pain because of plot. Pain is still > SM Naruto.

Anyway, I never said Naruto won't be surpassing Minato. But you're saying if he had Minato's skills and jutsu he'd beat Deidara. Duh. But he doesn't, so it's not going down like that here.

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Stop hyping Naruto up like this. :p I know he's insanely powerful right now with SM, but you make him sound like some ninja God. And he's not. Hell, he only won against Pain because of plot. Pain is still > SM Naruto.

Anyway, I never said Naruto won't be surpassing Minato. But you're saying if he had Minato's skills and jutsu he'd beat Deidara. Duh. But he doesn't, so it's not going down like that here.

Naruto already surpass His father, he completed the reasengan, plus he is a god, Shiuppuden is all about him the name said its. Naruto has Wind element, shippuden means hurricane chronicles

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Naruto already surpass His father, he completed the reasengan, plus he is a god, Shiuppuden is all about him the name said its. Naruto has Wind element, shippuden means hurricane chronicles
Naruto surpassed his father in terms of Rasengan, that's it. There's no evidence at Naruto surpassing Minato in any other way. Naruto is not a God. Orochimaru used fuuton, too. I guess that means he's also a God lol.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:11 PM

he expanded the FRS when it was close to the enemy when he wasn't even near it, which means he has learned to manipulate his FRS from far away

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
He is dubed a sanin by the Toads, a Sage a master of his art, his father was never a age.

Myth
09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Mikey naruto doesn't have to touch anything to leap he can just jump nd go thousands of feet up if not millions lol.. bascially he can fly lol just a super super high jump
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/03-04/

look how high he jumps put it this way he can jump like gamabuntan just he's not a frog.

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Stop hyping Naruto up like this. :p I know he's insanely powerful right now with SM, but you make him sound like some ninja God. And he's not. Hell, he only won against Pain because of plot. Pain is still > SM Naruto.

Pain > Naruto, but Naruto did not win by plot. Hell, if anything, he started losing at one point because of plot. He was winning effortlessly, then other people got involved, 2 chapters later he's stuck out of SM, pinned down because other people got involved. As soon as he was out of 8-Tails mode, he once again beat Pain, mostly WITHOUT EVEN USING SAGE MODE. Just by outsmarting Pain. And it isn't as though Pain has been hyped up to be a genius, in terms of tactical smarts he's never been impressive, but he got beat by base Naruto, no PnJ involved. Naruto legitimately won.

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I agree with SenninKorby, naruto use his first rasengan. And ended pain.

Myth
plot went both ways int he naruto nd pain fight... any sane person understands this...

pain could have killed naruto while he was pinned down nd naruto could have killed god realm way before in the fight nd ended it in 2 chapters... kyuubi 6 tails could have killed pain as well but plot helped them both it helped naruto gain control nd it saved pain for another round...

the only thing here is thst in SM none of the bodies could harm him physically not even god realm everytime he came at naruto while naruto was in SM he end up on the floor.

take that as u want.

Uchiha09
yes but i wonder what would've happened if naruto had not talked to him and they fought until the end, maybe pein probably could've won but naruto combined his SM his kyuubi's chakra, that's pwnass but negato is the realm of life/death and we didn't see his death part

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:23 PM
The end Result would have mean someone dyeing.i

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
the death part of nagato would probably be taking everyone's lives who his 6 paths failed to kill

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
plot went both ways int he naruto nd pain fight... any sane person understands this...

pain could have killed naruto while he was pinned down nd naruto could have killed god realm way before in the fight nd ended it in 2 chapters... kyuubi 6 tails could have killed pain as well but plot helped them both it helped naruto gain control nd it saved pain for another round...

the only thing here is thst in SM none of the bodies could harm him physically not even god realm everytime he came at naruto while naruto was in SM he end up on the floor.

take that as u want.

pretty much. Neither side won by plot because PnJ helped both sides just about equally. So you can't say Naruto's win over Pain was illegitimate, but that doesn't change the fact that in terms of what they are sheerly capable of, Pain is still slightly > Naruto.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Mikey naruto doesn't have to touch anything to leap he can just jump nd go thousands of feet up if not millions lol.. bascially he can fly lol just a super super high jump
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/03-04/

look how high he jumps put it this way he can jump like gamabuntan just he's not a frog.Oh yeah lol. I kept remembering when Jiraiya had to pounce off a wall while in HM.

take that as u want.Mmm, it went more towards Naruto than Pain. Naruto is the main character, and he fought against the person who killed his God father and former sensei. Even if Naruto walked into this fight in base mode, and only used one base Rasengan and a kunai during the entire fight, Kishi will make it so Naruto still won the fight. Naruto is automatically plot protected against ANYONE. You know this. On top of that, Naruto had intel and prep, went against a weakened Pain, and a Pain who wasn't even fighting to kill. Pain had to hold back in that fight, and was weakened. Naruto was saved by Hinata and Pain being written to whine about his past. C'mon, are you REALLY going to say that plot protected Pain? Plot kept Pain around so the main character could defeat him, and set things up so that Pain had many disadvantages against Naruto.

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
In my eyes they both have something to fight and have revenge for, and at the end we see naruto telling pain everything.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:29 PM
i agree, the plot made him give up too easily. just by hearing a story

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:32 PM
i agree, the plot made him give up too easily. just by hearing a storyPain stopping to baw about his story (which wasn't even sad, to be honest) was just a plot device for Naruto. A serious, not weakened, fighting to kill Pain would have killed Naruto. But alas, he's the most plot protected character, with Sasuke, Sakura, and Shikamaru coming close, too.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
pein could've been the only one that could kill madara if he showed his death part

superninja
09-03-2009, 03:37 PM
SM Naruto vs Deidara and Sasori

Deidara and Sasori win. Even if you think that Sasori and Deidara can't hurt Naruto, they still have poison gas and micro bombs that Naruto would breath in. Naruto would have his belly full of goods and he would die a horrible death.
Long range fighter > close range fighter.
By the way rasenshuriken is mid range and you have to be retarded to get hit since it flies in a straight line. Deidara has enough maneuverability to avoid it since he can fly well and he was avoiding all of Gaaras attacks. Sasori can summon 100 puppets and create a mass confusion for Naruto who so far only summons two or three clones when he's in in SM.
So one rasenshuriken is just not going to cut it.
Ma and Pa frog along with other frogs might help, but they would die since they are not immune to poison or bombs even if SM Naruto is.
Finally, Sasori and Deidara have experience with dealing with "non vulnerable" beings, they hunt tailed demons for a living, if they see Naruto won't go down easily they will use their ultimate weapons. For Deidara it's the microbombs that Naruto can't see, for Sasori it can be simply overloading his opponent with many weapons.

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:37 PM
And that is where the everything gets hard, Beating madara.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:38 PM
pein could've been the only one that could kill madara if he showed his death partWith what, though? Human Realm would have to make direct contact with Madara in order to suck his soul out, and that's highly doubtful. Hungry Ghost would need to get Madara in a bear hug or a full nelson or some other constricting wrestling move in order to drain his chakra, which probably wouldn't work, since Madara even escaped from chakra sucking bugs enveloping him. lol@Shinra Tensei and Pokeball Tensei. Big lawl@summonings. Pain hasn't shown anything that would do away with Madara, and Madara hasn't shown anything that would do away with Pain.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
i would've liked it better if nagato teamed up with naruto to fight madara other than sasuke

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Nagato is overrated trash. I wanted SM Naruto to bust his face in, then slap Konan away. Instead, we fucking got another case of JnJ. Damn Naruto. Damn him!

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 03:44 PM
plan and simple only a uchiha will defeat madara... sasuke and naruto will fight him but sasuke will most likely do the biggest blow before naruto kills him with a rasingan

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:48 PM
nah i think naruto will be the one who does the most damage to madara since he might be the one who disconvers a power to beat him through the power minato gave him

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
It only makes sense for both of them to deliver the killing blow. Madara was responsible for a lot of the bad things that happened to both of them from the beginning. They're both equally entitled to kill him together.

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
maybe but i have a feeling sasukes MS will cancel out madara's

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
SM Naruto vs Deidara and Sasori

Deidara and Sasori win. Even if you think that Sasori and Deidara can't hurt Naruto, they still have poison gas and micro bombs that Naruto would breath in. Naruto would have his belly full of goods and he would die a horrible death.
Long range fighter > close range fighter.
By the way rasenshuriken is mid range and you have to be retarded to get hit since it flies in a straight line. Deidara has enough maneuverability to avoid it since he can fly well and he was avoiding all of Gaaras attacks. Sasori can summon 100 puppets and create a mass confusion for Naruto who so far only summons two or three clones when he's in in SM.
So one rasenshuriken is just not going to cut it.
Ma and Pa frog along with other frogs might help, but they would die since they are not immune to poison or bombs even if SM Naruto is.
Finally, Sasori and Deidara have experience with dealing with "non vulnerable" beings, they hunt tailed demons for a living, if they see Naruto won't go down easily they will use their ultimate weapons. For Deidara it's the microbombs that Naruto can't see, for Sasori it can be simply overloading his opponent with many weapons.

As I said before, YES HE CAN SEE THE C4. Are you forgetting that SM Naruto can sense chakra?

The 100 Puppets would be horrible against SM Naruto. He can wreck any one of them in 1 punch, they have the distinct tendency to use weapons which would just bounce off SM Naruto, not even causing a scratch, Hiroku would just plain suck against SM Naruto, and the Iron Sand would also be virtually useless. Only Sasori's main body would truly be "dangerous."

Leone
09-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Sasuke's MS is not as good as Madara' s one,.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:55 PM
maybe but i have a feeling sasukes MS will cancel out madara'sMadara has EMS. Assuming he even IS Madara. >.> Technically, if he is, he has EMS, which is > MS. Sasuke's MS ain't canceling shit.

As I said before, YES HE CAN SEE THE C4. Are you forgetting that SM Naruto can sense chakra?

The 100 Puppets would be horrible against SM Naruto. He can wreck any one of them in 1 punch, they have the distinct tendency to use weapons which would just bounce off SM Naruto, not even causing a scratch, Hiroku would just plain suck against SM Naruto, and the Iron Sand would also be virtually useless. Only Sasori's main body would truly be "dangerous."Assuming Deidara is even alive at that point after C4, C0 is what will do them both in. SM Naruto needs to kill Deidara, and fast. It's just a shame Naruto has no idea of C0.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 03:56 PM
c0 could really be dangerous for him, even though he can sense it, he still has no defence against it

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
c0 could really be dangerous for him, even though he can sense it, he still has no defence against itSM Naruto had Nagato's chakra already flowing through his system after he poked himself with Nagato's chakra pole. C0 would have to be already in Naruto's system to sense it.

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Naruto could sense everyone in the village's chakras from the moment he was reverse summoned back to Konoha. It wouldn't take him having the microbombs in his system to detect them.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 04:01 PM
other way around... i think

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 04:02 PM
no wait, your right sennin
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/360/02/

it's himself that gets huge if it's the huge bomb

then i meant, even if he could sense C4 he still has no way to defend it

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 04:04 PM
oh, I already edited my post because I assumed I was wrong because of the anime. I'd read the chapters with the battle, but I didn't exactly remember them. The Microbombs are C4 in the anime, so I wasn't entirely sure if that was the case in truth.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Yeah, the technically, SM Naruto should be able to sense C0. Though, I don't see what good that does him. He can't see C0, and will be easily breathed in. Again, assuming Deidara is even alive to use it.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 04:07 PM
he could use it while sasori distracts or something

Myth
09-03-2009, 04:08 PM
he can summon frogs ppl all he has to do is have gamabuta there or anyother frog once he see that giant shit he tells the frog to leave nd reverse summon him to toad mountain...

Deidara wouldn't live long enough to use c4 anyways so yeah...

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 04:14 PM
oh right i had forgot about reverse summon

Myth
09-03-2009, 04:45 PM
or he can stand on top of the frogs head nd then have the frog reverse summon itself along with him...

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 05:56 PM
it's going to be good to get away but hard to get back since everyone is gonna be summoned back for safety and no one will be able to summon them back again

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Or he could, you know, use his ridiculously superhuman speed and GTFO of the C4's range before he could even inhale any of it, and go around it to hit Deidara, who would not be within its range either.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
or just use gama to jump ridiculously far

superninja
09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
or just use gama to jump ridiculously far

That one sounds more realistic.

Or he could, you know, use his ridiculously superhuman speed and GTFO of the C4's range before he could even inhale any of it, and go around it to hit Deidara, who would not be within its range either.

I don't think Naruto would sense the c4 (if c4 = microbombs), you gave Naruto two opponents he shouldn't be able to beat by himself. Sasori would find a way to poison Naruto somehow, I am not convinced that Naruto smashing puppets at his ultra speed and strength wouldn't get cut at least a bit, or Sasori could make iron sand like dust in the air for Naruto to inhale if that is easier. Naruto's clones would be a non factor since every explosion or scratch would destroy them immediately. Deidara and Sasori working together have more attacks than Naruto has. Even if Naruto senses the microbombs, which would be stupid that he can sense chakra so small, he wouldn't know what it is that he is sensing so maybe he wouldn't hold his breath. Naruto fights by overwhelming his enemy with numbers and strength, he can't do that to Sasori and Deidara at the same time. Deidara is too fast on his bird and Sasori is too numerous.

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Okay so Sasari and Deidora vs Itachi (with the illness) and Kisame

i would go with Itachi and shark boy too much fire power... what y'all think?

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 07:02 PM
also he doesn't know a shit about how sasori fights, he may know a little about deidara but i don't think it's enough. deidara can share info on naruto with sasori but nothing about SM

AOTKorby
09-03-2009, 07:03 PM
If Sasuke could beat Deidara, then Itachi could pull it off effortlessly. Amaterasu would seriously turn Sasori to ashes w/ 1 use. With Kisame as backup, this would just be a massacre.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 07:05 PM
can kisame pwn sasori? idk his sword will have trouble cutting his chakra

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Not effortless remember all the moves that he got sasuke with was created for itachi

uchihademon91
09-03-2009, 07:07 PM
sasori and diedara together i think would kill naruto... but separately i think naruto would stand a high chance

remember with sage mode he has an aura of natural energy around him. the c4 microbombs are small and individually he most likely wouldn't be able to sense them. but as a whole i think naruto would sense them... to sasuke it looked like a large cloud of smoke.. the bombs themself are invisible but there is still high level chakra in them. with that many microbombs naruto should be able to sense them. with his aura of natural energy around him naruto COULD disperse the microbombs away from his body.

with sasori, the aura of natural energy COULD keep his poisoned attacks at bay. naruto would have to try and end it quick because his sage mode doesnt last that long.

i say COULD because we dont know the full extent of the sage modes abilities. we saw how he kill the body of pain with the aura below. so assuming that naruto couldn't repel most attacks with it, isn't to far out there. direct attacks such as chidori wouldnt be deflected as such, i would think.

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 07:08 PM
i'm guessing itachi's susano'o can shield from C4?

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 07:09 PM
i would assume so

Uchiha09
09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
it does create a wall so...
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/12/

Darkkakarot
09-03-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah its like oro's technique only way stronger