PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Sensei-Q
09-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Hyuuga are there to sacrifice themselves with some epic combo spinning barrier. the second line of defense would be special jounin with fuujin jutsu's and then we have akimichi to do the punches to keep them seperated from eachother so Shikamaru and Shikaku can bind one or two so the special jounin can seal them quickly. Or Kakashi.

Still, when you think about the abilities of the zombies, this strategy is fail.

Human Rasengan
09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Hyuuga are there to sacrifice themselves with some epic combo spinning barrier. the second line of defense would be special jounin with fuujin jutsu's and then we have akimichi to do the punches to keep them seperated from eachother so Shikamaru and Shikaku can bind one or two so the special jounin can seal them quickly. Or Kakashi.

Still, when you think about the abilities of the zombies, this strategy is fail.

yea let's take the zombies out because nothign can stop these guys.. you have 2 sanin the guy they couldn't beat the krazy kaguya the most legendary sand shinobi, the Last Raikage , and two genjutsu masters. there's no stopping them

Gakure
09-18-2010, 04:49 AM
WTF. The zombies now have an unlimited supply of chakra? Where did u get that from?

The souls are implanted into a sacrificial body. They zombies come out with all the things they had before their death. That applies to knowledge, jutsu, power, as well as chakra. Even in the event of the caster dying, the zombies still operate like normal summons.

The only known remedy is to take away their life source. and that is either their soul or their chakra.

ninjalostboy95
09-18-2010, 11:44 AM
chakra is physical energy mixed with the spiritual.. as long as their health sbar keeps refilling due to the physical orm going back to 100% they will have an endless supply of chakra because all they have to do is suck up spiritual chakra that balances the level of physical energy and they can just spam shit so .. my army is unstoppable

Orochimaru regenerates. Does he have unlimited chakra?

They're chakra isn't unlimited.

Human Rasengan
09-18-2010, 08:50 PM
I would imagine since their physical state is always going back to 100& then the amount of spiritual energy required to balance that for the chakra mixture would be constantly keeping up as well since they don't get tired or hungry

ninjalostboy95
09-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I would imagine since their physical state is always going back to 100& then the amount of spiritual energy required to balance that for the chakra mixture would be constantly keeping up as well since they don't get tired or hungry

No. They don't. That would be illogical if they have everything they had right before they died and suddenly have an unlimited chakra supply.

Sensei-Q
09-18-2010, 09:12 PM
If they had everything before they died that would mean more stuff like regeneration shouldn't be added.

Human Rasengan
09-19-2010, 12:41 AM
If they had everything before they died that would mean more stuff like regeneration shouldn't be added.

but if you look at the definition of Edo tensei.. it says they form with ash covering them and if they loose pieces the ash comes back so yea they regenerate so thats why I think the golems have unlimited chakra.. think about it why else would the 3rd hokage have to seal them up instead of just chopping off their heads or some shit

Sensei-Q
09-19-2010, 01:11 AM
That was my point.

Human Rasengan
09-19-2010, 01:23 AM
That was my point.

I like you.. no homo

KillerNN
09-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Yes homo. :)

fag.

superninja
09-19-2010, 04:14 AM
I like you.. no homo

How can you be a homo when SenseiQ is a girl? It is quite obvious from the way she writes and the color of signature. Avatar is a girl.

How about this fight:

Tenten and Neji vs Tobi,

but Tenten and Neji know everything about Tobi that Konan knows (she send them the info) and Tobi knows about Neji byakugan and gentle fist (he knows Konoha clans) and doesn't know Tenten specialty is weapons and Neji is the most talented byakugan user ever.

The location is lets say open desert (with sand).

Numinous
09-19-2010, 06:05 AM
How can you be a homo when SenseiQ is a girl? It is quite obvious from the way she writes and the color of signature. Avatar is a girl. .

Sensei-Q is a guy, really. Don't be fooled by his sig and avatar. :D

superninja
09-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Sensei-Q is a guy, really. Don't be fooled by his sig and avatar. :D

I was quite sure SenseiQ is a she, but maybe i was wrong. Well there is nothing wrong with being a female, so why hide it unless you don't want to be bothered by nerds on internet:D

Anyways what about Neji and Tenten vs Tobi? I give Neji and Tenten good chances to win because I thought this through:

Neji can see 360 degrees around him so Tobi won't sneak up on him, Tenten can put a pressure on Tobi with range weapons, Neji and Tenten would have to be close so Neji can cover her, when Tobi tries an attack Neji will close his chakra point on his body and kill him or something.

Human Rasengan
09-19-2010, 10:45 PM
I was quite sure SenseiQ is a she, but maybe i was wrong. Well there is nothing wrong with being a female, so why hide it unless you don't want to be bothered by nerds on internet:D

Anyways what about Neji and Tenten vs Tobi? I give Neji and Tenten good chances to win because I thought this through:

Neji can see 360 degrees around him so Tobi won't sneak up on him, Tenten can put a pressure on Tobi with range weapons, Neji and Tenten would have to be close so Neji can cover her, when Tobi tries an attack Neji will close his chakra point on his body and kill him or something.

Now this I like .. people fall asleep on Ten ten but I tell you the chick is bad.. she can become a walking meat grinder and with chakra threads or ninja strings she's part puppet-master too.. but it's all with weapons. She can do what konan did but with her scrolls, and by default she should be very good with fuuin jutsu.

then mix a little bit of rotation in there to deflect what misses.. it's an explosive steal trap that his little phasing ass can't cope with

k-lai
09-20-2010, 03:59 AM

It wont work dude!

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 05:54 AM
It wont work dude!

why not i just gave them a great defense against him.. he tries that warp bull she got an app for that

Gakure
09-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Unless they can do a more-than-5mins-non-stop attack, then it wont work. They both dont have the speed and range attack that actually work on madara.

Madara wins 7:3

superninja
09-20-2010, 07:02 AM
Neji is so badass... I like his ability a lot, and he hits very fast with his hands, he might lay a hit faster than Tobi could warp him. Tenten is also underrated , if she has a big enough scroll she can summon a ton of weapons and Tobi would have to dodge all of that and waste his 5 min limit. Then Neji can go for a kill, the two of them are strong. The only problem is izanagi as it can give an extra life to Tobi so that is why he has bigger chances.
Also, Neji can now close your chakra point from a small range as he can shoot his chakra laser out of his palm (I can't remember where I saw that but I think he can), and he can send his chakra through a chakra conductor to reach his enemy if the enemy is connected to a chakra conductor, so if Tobi tries warping Tenten Neji can close his chakra by using Tenten as human conductor (my theory). Maybe Neji could also use his hair as chakra conductor like Ino did in chunin exams and that would eyplain his long hair, he cuts it in a fight and covers a floor with it and then uses it to increase his attack range.

I think the result of the fight would be Tobi having to use izanagi to survive and then retreating which imo would mean a draw. The problem is Tobi can plant a bomb and then teleport away so that gives him an option of using his teleport ability to mine the area and then leaving but Neji would see that with byakugan. Though I don't know how Neji and Tenten would counter that.

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Unless they can do a more-than-5mins-non-stop attack, then it wont work. They both dont have the speed and range attack that actually work on madara.

Madara wins 7:3

No what's stopping Ten ten from setting off multiple scrolls in succession then just as tobi gets ready to phase in she uses a chakra thread and reels those weapons to neji who is doing rotation now he's a spinning ball of chakra infused weapons .. he tries to come back agin now ten ten is unleashing explosive tags that send out flaming senbon as well.. I tell you they got him!

stubborn_d0nkey
09-20-2010, 08:53 AM
nah, madara even without izanagi would beat there asses. even if tenten did all that shit.

tenten is weak at close range. madara could just waltz up to her and use the threat of his opponents attacks hitting her to become tangible, absorb himself and her.

10-0 for madara imo

superninja
09-20-2010, 09:57 AM
nah, madara even without izanagi would beat there asses. even if tenten did all that shit.

tenten is weak at close range. madara could just waltz up to her and use the threat of his opponents attacks hitting her to become tangible, absorb himself and her.

10-0 for madara imo

That is why Neji would have to stay close to Tenten and cover her if Tobi comes close. Neji can then take over and use his 64 palm strikes to keep Tobi busy. Neji has 360 degree vision around him so he can cover for Tenten, his strikes are fast. For the sake of the vs lets say Neji is fast enough to keep Tobi from warping Tenten away.

Gakure
09-20-2010, 12:07 PM
^As if 64palm strikes could do something to him. Okay let me put it easier.

Madara takes out ten ten with genjutsu. Neji tries something only to pass thru madara, gets sucked b4 he tries his kaiten.

superninja
09-20-2010, 12:17 PM
^As if 64palm strikes could do something to him. Okay let me put it easier.

Madara takes out ten ten with genjutsu. Neji tries something only to pass thru madara, gets sucked b4 he tries his kaiten.

Ok, I forgot about genjutsu so I give you that. But Tobi has to get close to make eye contact for that to work, I am not saying he couldn't do it, but Neji would keep him at distance with his kaiten so Tobi would have to keep his phasing mode on or Neji would hit him. I think Tobi can't use genjutsu and phasing mode on at the same time (coz I think both are his eye technique).

stubborn_d0nkey
09-20-2010, 12:27 PM
That is why Neji would have to stay close to Tenten and cover her if Tobi comes close. Neji can then take over and use his 64 palm strikes to keep Tobi busy. Neji has 360 degree vision around him so he can cover for Tenten, his strikes are fast. For the sake of the vs lets say Neji is fast enough to keep Tobi from warping Tenten away.

Oh, are will also assuming for the sake of this vs that tenten isn't a kunochi? Are we also assuming for the sake of this vs that in no way Madara will be allowed to use his T/S? Are we...

superninja
09-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Oh, are will also assuming for the sake of this vs that tenten isn't a kunochi? Are we also assuming for the sake of this vs that in no way Madara will be allowed to use his T/S? Are we...

No, I put Neji here because Madara can use his T/S to get behind people and Neji has 360 vision to counter that. Also just because Tenten is female ninja, that doesn't mean she sucks:) at fighting. Only in character development:).

stubborn_d0nkey
09-20-2010, 12:34 PM
She sucks at fighting. Satisfied?

Also, Neji being able to detect him doesn't mean he will be able to stop him.

Sensei-Q
09-20-2010, 12:53 PM
how can you be a homo when senseiq is a girl? It is quite obvious from the way she writes and the color of signature. Avatar is a girl.

How about this fight:

Tenten and neji vs tobi,

but tenten and neji know everything about tobi that konan knows (she send them the info) and tobi knows about neji byakugan and gentle fist (he knows konoha clans) and doesn't know tenten specialty is weapons and neji is the most talented byakugan user ever.

The location is lets say open desert (with sand).

dude, fucking fuck. I"m a guy. Do you realize how much of a kick in the balls it is when someone mistakes me for a girl. Shit/

Back on topic: Neji can't beat Tobi.

superninja
09-20-2010, 01:19 PM
@SenseiQ : Sorry dude, my mistake. Lets talk about manga fights to avoid the awkwardness.

ask me anything
09-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Sensei is a dude? WTF??? Had me fooled too.:o

stubborn_d0nkey
09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
yup, he is not a chick. at least not anymore.

Sensei-Q
09-20-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1150658/fuck-you-o.gif

superninja
09-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Sensei is a dude? WTF??? Had me fooled too.:o

Who have we been jerking off to? Makes you wonder sometimes....

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 02:46 PM
No, I put Neji here because Madara can use his T/S to get behind people and Neji has 360 vision to counter that. Also just because Tenten is female ninja, that doesn't mean she sucks:) at fighting. Only in character development:).

She sucks at fighting. Satisfied?

Also, Neji being able to detect him doesn't mean he will be able to stop him.

Screw that ..Ten ten is a badass ninja.. she's in my hands now.. sure she hasn't had much character development .. but look at her team mates.. she's there for a reason!

I'm giving the scenario here and i say she and Neji wins.. I'll give the layout and game plan and then someone else counter those moves and we'll see how this goes

** ten ten has a large arsenal of scrolls and Neji is her back up

Neji lures in tobi nd activates Byakugan Ten ten unleashes a scroll with explosive kunai set so explode and then release senbon in waves.. tobi phases and Neji does rotation and deflects the senbon back and that lets them know that Tonbi can be hit

Neji tells ten ten to set off her paper scroll like Konan did and keep the fire power going at intervals enough for 6 minutes..

Tobi can't move.. Neji on the flank with rotation and now heads toward Tobi deflecting kunai along the way for a cover shield back towards Tobi.. well withing the trigrams tobi can't escape..

as tobi rematerializes the arsenal of senbon and kunai Ten ten is throwing is ripping he white matter from Tobi from the front and is being shredded from the rear as well.

now Neji 168 palms his ass and snatches out his eyes and steps on them then says Now shit on this eye motherfucker!

superninja
09-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Screw that ..Ten ten is a badass ninja.. she's in my hands now.. sure she hasn't had much character development .. but look at her team mates.. she's there for a reason!

I'm giving the scenario here and i say she and Neji wins.. I'll give the layout and game plan and then someone else counter those moves and we'll see how this goes

** ten ten has a large arsenal of scrolls and Neji is her back up

Neji lures in tobi nd activates Byakugan Ten ten unleashes a scroll with explosive kunai set so explode and then release senbon in waves.. tobi phases and Neji does rotation and deflects the senbon back and that lets them know that Tonbi can be hit

Neji tells ten ten to set off her paper scroll like Konan did and keep the fire power going at intervals enough for 6 minutes..

Tobi can't move.. Neji on the flank with rotation and now heads toward Tobi deflecting kunai along the way for a cover shield back towards Tobi.. well withing the trigrams tobi can't escape..

as tobi rematerializes the arsenal of senbon and kunai Ten ten is throwing is ripping he white matter from Tobi from the front and is being shredded from the rear as well.

now Neji 168 palms his ass and snatches out his eyes and steps on them then says Now shit on this eye motherfucker!

(nice attack, Kishimoto should use something like this with Tenten throwing weapons and Neji deflecting them towards the target)

Tobi appears behind Tenten.
Tobi: Izanagi.
Neji is too far to reach Tenten in time.
Tobi kills Tenten by crushing her neck with his hand.
Tobi (to Neji): Now it's just you and me, no more of that annoying weapon user.

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 03:40 PM
(nice attack, Kishimoto should use something like this with Tenten throwing weapons and Neji deflecting them towards the target)

Tobi appears behind Tenten.
Tobi: Izanagi.
Neji is too far to reach Tenten in time.
Tobi kills Tenten by crushing her neck with his hand.
Tobi (to Neji): Now it's just you and me, no more of that annoying weapon user.

chaaah whatever dude.. that was a shadow clone and it dispersed..but no ten ten.. it's just Tobi and Neji..

Tobi gives the I know all about you and your eye speech.. Neji Hyuuga..

Neji'' I shit stomped your eye last time and I'll do it again.. bring it !!

Tobit dodges all of Neji's strikes by phasing in between his strikes.. Tobi is getting closer and closer.. Neji does rotation and he's still coming

Tobi grabs Neji by the neck and say's you're not a shadow clone are you boy..

Neji says .. and neither are you .. **Poof**... ten ten springs forth from a scroll on the ground and binds Tobi on barbed chain .. Neji then 164 palms his ass and shuts down his chakra sopping him form using Izanagi

.. then he fades away and mumbling something about some damn Byakugan kid.. but you can't hear it from the sound of him crying and licking his wounds

Sensei-Q
09-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Neji/Tenten are not allowed to pwn Tobi. He's not in their league. Such defeat would be embarrassing.

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Neji/Tenten are not allowed to pwn Tobi. He's not in their league. Such defeat would be embarrassing.

well I just did it .. and plus we've seen lesser ninja pawn greater ninja before
if you don't agree come up with a counter to my strategy

KillerNN
09-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Lool, Neji and TenTen against Tobi? not even funny.

Human Rasengan
09-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Lool, Neji and TenTen against Tobi? not even funny.

well in my hands i just beat him .. nobody has come up with a counter for my plan yet so untill then he looses

superninja
09-20-2010, 04:37 PM
chaaah whatever dude.. that was a shadow clone and it dispersed..but no ten ten.. it's just Tobi and Neji..

Tobi gives the I know all about you and your eye speech.. Neji Hyuuga..

Neji'' I shit stomped your eye last time and I'll do it again.. bring it !!

Tobit dodges all of Neji's strikes by phasing in between his strikes.. Tobi is getting closer and closer.. Neji does rotation and he's still coming

Tobi grabs Neji by the neck and say's you're not a shadow clone are you boy..

Neji says .. and neither are you .. **Poof**... ten ten springs forth from a scroll on the ground and binds Tobi on barbed chain .. Neji then 164 palms his ass and shuts down his chakra sopping him form using Izanagi

.. then he fades away and mumbling something about some damn Byakugan kid.. but you can't hear it from the sound of him crying and licking his wounds

Haha! Tenten never did a shadow clone so that's cheating. (she also never used her scroll to summon herself but ok, maybe she can use it that way). But anyways your first attack was all right, I think Neji and Tenten could damage Tobi but you have to count on izanagi so that means he has one extra life. Also, this time you didn't make your attacks last for 5 min, Tobi would just phase through the chains.

This makes me wonder how could Konan know that Tobi has a 5 min limit on phasing, it makes no sense she would know something like that. Also, Tobi wasn't bluffing about kamui not working on him because if he is phasing through he can't warp himself so that probably means kamui can't warp him either.

Sensei-Q
09-20-2010, 04:50 PM
well I just did it .. and plus we've seen lesser ninja pawn greater ninja before
if you don't agree come up with a counter to my strategy

I can't come up with a counter. I just think it's embarrassing for that to happen in canon.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Haha! Tenten never did a shadow clone so that's cheating. (she also never used her scroll to summon herself but ok, maybe she can use it that way). But anyways your first attack was all right, I think Neji and Tenten could damage Tobi but you have to count on izanagi so that means he has one extra life. Also, this time you didn't make your attacks last for 5 min, Tobi would just phase through the chains.

This makes me wonder how could Konan know that Tobi has a 5 min limit on phasing, it makes no sense she would know something like that. Also, Tobi wasn't bluffing about kamui not working on him because if he is phasing through he can't warp himself so that probably means kamui can't warp him either.

well the clone technique is basic academy training so I'm sure she knows how to use it and since we know shit can be reverse summoned thru scrolls and she's the scroll summoning queen why wouldn't she know who to do so

superninja
09-21-2010, 12:07 PM
well the clone technique is basic academy training so I'm sure she knows how to use it and since we know shit can be reverse summoned thru scrolls and she's the scroll summoning queen why wouldn't she know who to do so

Shadow clone is a jounin lvl jutsu, but ordinary clone jutsu is I don't know, just an illusion I think (maybe it's just a projected image). Sharingan can probably see through the normal clone, but can't see through the shadow clone. I think Tenten would maybe make a substitution out of weapons if she had to make a decoy image of herself.
Anyway some people never used shadow clone like Sasuke, entire Naruto's generation except for Naruto, but some of them used other clones like Shino bug clone and Gara sand clone.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Shadow clone is a jounin lvl jutsu, but ordinary clone jutsu is I don't know, just an illusion I think (maybe it's just a projected image). Sharingan can probably see through the normal clone, but can't see through the shadow clone. I think Tenten would maybe make a substitution out of weapons if she had to make a decoy image of herself.
Anyway some people never used shadow clone like Sasuke, entire Naruto's generation except for Naruto, but some of them used other clones like Shino bug clone and Gara sand clone.

yea true.. but still I just kicked tobi's ass with fail ass ten ten and neji.. cause nobody came up with a counter for it so .. NEXT FIGHT

superninja
09-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Then how about Naruto vs Hidan and Kakuzu

Naruto has a lot of power now so I gave him two ppl that are hard to kill.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Rai v Madara.

Genjutsu aint gonna work on rai. Rai is too fast to be warped by madara. In raiton armour, madara trying to warp rai will be dangerous cos he has to be solid to do so and the raiton will will kill him. Madara might survive thru izanagi but that wont change anything. The best option is for madara to run away from any kage opponent.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 01:07 PM

Did u see the pain path that got hit with FRS. Now how can somebody recover from that. Naruto has got the speed, power and control of FRS to totally take out Hidan with just the first attack, countered by Kakuzu or not.

For kakuzu, naruto already defeated him with his imperfect FRS which he had to hit directely with and kakuzu combining his bodies didnt help him much.

Kakuzu starts without releasing his bodies, he is dead and buried, no arguments.

If he separates them, naruto will have a lil hard time but with SM or RSM shadow clones, he can match them in quantity and take them out. or just take them out one by one.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 01:08 PM

he already beat one of them and we can have him do what shika did on Hidan
Rai v Madara.

Genjutsu aint gonna work on rai. Rai is too fast to be warped by madara. In raiton armour, madara trying to warp rai will be dangerous cos he has to be solid to do so and the raiton will will kill him. Madara might survive thru izanagi but that wont change anything. The best option is for madara to run away from any kage opponent.

thats a good fight but it's gonna be hard to tell since Tobi can just phase and warp himself and Rai is tooo damn fast to be caught .. but Rai needs to get in close to tobi.. I say Rai looses this one tho since his heavy reliability on taijutsu

superninja
09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Tobi vs Raikage - depends if Tobi can warp raikage faster than raikage can hit him. Tobi would phase through raikage a couple of times and then try to get his hand on him to warp him. I think Tobi has bigger chances to win than raikage.

Naruto vs Hidan and Kakuzu, if Kakuzu separates himself and his masks then that means Naruto can't kill both of them at the same time. So the two of them have a chance to win, Kakuzu can shoot some long range ninjutsu at Naruto so Naruto can't just charge with rasenshuriken at the two of them.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
To warp, Tobi has to be solid. Raiton armour will electrocute if not kill tobi if he tries to warp rai.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 02:09 PM
To warp, Tobi has to be solid. Raiton armour will electrocute if not kill tobi if he tries to warp rai.

that's the thing.. raikage would have to catch him when he's solid and with his sharingan he can see a chakra blur headed his way and just phase.. Tobi could keep it up untill rai runs out of chakra or if he wants to be a bitch about it use izanagi if he does end up getting caught and still with a chakra depleted rai.. he will loose

stubborn_d0nkey
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
by itself, it wont kill him, id bet anything on that.

superninja
09-21-2010, 02:29 PM

I don't know, if raiton armor electrocutes Tobi then Tobi can't catch him. But Tobi would know of that fact so maybe he would use some isolator for a glove.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
by itself, it wont kill him, id bet anything on that.

what wont kill who?

stubborn_d0nkey
09-21-2010, 03:06 PM
what wont kill who?

the cloak kill madara.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
the cloak kill madara.

I agree.. Tobi is gonna win this cause he can just run the clock out on Raikage's chakra

Sensei-Q
09-21-2010, 03:19 PM

He did both at the same time. (http://cm1.cloudmanga.com/cm_source/cm_6407_naruto/8746.jpg) It's possible to do both.

Human Rasengan
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM
He did both at the same time. (http://cm1.cloudmanga.com/cm_source/cm_6407_naruto/8746.jpg) It's possible to do both.

no he phased then immediately switched to warping. which is how he ended up getting infected with nano bugs

stubborn_d0nkey
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM

wtf?

quote to prevent future deletion

Sensei-Q
09-21-2010, 03:26 PM
LOL @SD. No look at the angle of his face. He's looking upwards, indicating his legs are still inside the solid wall/floor/bridge/whatever he's standing on. Ducking from that angle, with his length is physically impossible. He's too long to do such a thing.

((I don't delete posts))

EDIT: I think there's something in the latest two chaps that can prove me wrong. I dunno if Konan mentioned something about this. Or Minato in the flashback.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
We have not seen rai attacks to be anything but only taijutsu so hitting tobi will be out of the question.

Hitting tobi might not yield any results since we have seen this guy tear apart his arm like it was nothing, got hit with minato's rasengan but woke up from it.

It will also be impossible for tobi to have a hit at rai. So it comes down to who has the most the chakra.

It will be a draw? Tobi wins on basis of more chakra.

Sensei-Q
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
^We don't know that yet. His jutsu's have limits. So his body having limits too would make sense. Both of these guys haven't shown their limit yet. It's unfair to judge by what we've seen right now. This fight should be stored away until further development in the manga.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
If not discussed, then Kakasi v Rai. Rai wins 6:4

KillerNN
09-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Kakashi versus Rai?

Rai 9-1.

stubborn_d0nkey
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
nah, 9-1 is too harsh, 8-2?

KillerNN
09-21-2010, 04:52 PM
We'll give Kakashi a 2.

Sensei-Q
09-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Kakashi's definitely a fail against that guy on all categories. Kamui, his only hope can be crossed off of the list too.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
I think the 9:1 will be a true reflection than my 6:4.

Rai is too fast to be kamuied even if he was able to warp 2 susanoo arrows(they were coming towards him anyway).

Why dont we change it to 10:0

KillerNN
09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
As we have already seen, Kakashi's strongest ninjutsu (chidori) does nothing to Raikage, Kakashi's taijutsu couldn't do shit, and Kakashi's strongest doujutsu technique is too slow to catch Raikage.

How about Naruto v. Raikage, Valley of Death, Full knowledge of abilities, and Naruto is already in SM Rai in LM.

Sensei-Q
09-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Naruto wins. With damage.

Everyone has his own epic finishing move. Naruto's moves have been shown. We know all about him. Raikage's moves are unknown. For all we know he could roast a forest in a split-sec.

Still, Naruto wins. His speed and power of now would pwn Raikage.

Gakure
09-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Rai is too fast to be hit by FRS so naruto gotta use more clones to give him more leverage here. or do an FRS and go RSM speed on rai. Since wind > raiton, that armour shd be broken and rai in pieces.

Since naruto can sense and anticipate rai, he shdnt have a problem dodging his attacks. Naruto wins 6:4

superninja
09-24-2010, 07:02 AM
raikage vs Naruto

is raikage 5 - Naruto 5

and my reasoning is that raikage is faster than both Naruto in sage mode and base mode so raikage is more likely to evade a hit and lay a hit, while Naruto in rikudo mode is as fast or slightly faster than raikage, Naruto in rikudo mode has no protection from dmg (he broke his ankle on a wall). Naruto wins if he manages to rasengan raikage, he could do that with rikudo mode.

Kakashi vs raikage

is Kakashi wins by making a kage bunshin. Kakashi then sends his kage bunshin at raikage who also charges at Kakashi. Since Kakashi has sharingan he can track rai's movements like Sasuke and lay a hit. Sasuke layed a hit on raikage with chidori, but that didn't pierce raikage's defense enough. Kakashi can make rasengan which imo might be more effective at tearing lightning armor away. So Kakashi's clone can hit raikage with rasengan. Kakashi will aim at either raikage's vital spot (head, heart or some artery) or at raikage's leg to cripple his movement speed. If Kakashi hits raikage's leg and slows him dow, raikage becomes more vulnerable to kamui since he can't move as fast. Still one legged raikage can be fast since he can jump off that leg and make small instant leaps that even sharingan can't follow. That is why Kakashi would make another clone to lure raikage, when raikage jumps off his one leg and manages to destroy the clone, real Kakashi would kamui him.

Sensei-Q
09-24-2010, 07:51 AM
He has protection. Kishi made it protected even though his intentions may not be the same. The cloak makes stuff grow and according to the yin&yang system crap, Naruto should be healing faster than Zetsu can grow an arm.

Plot no Jutsu fucked up his ankle.

superninja
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
He has protection. Kishi made it protected even though his intentions may not be the same. The cloak makes stuff grow and according to the yin&yang system crap, Naruto should be healing faster than Zetsu can grow an arm.

Plot no Jutsu fucked up his ankle.

I am going by what was in the manga. In the manga raikage can tank a ton of concrete falling on him and Naruto hurts his ankle when he hits a wall with his leg. At this moment Naruto is not that much stronger than raikage, but by the end of the manga he will be.

ask me anything
09-24-2010, 01:07 PM
IMO, Naruto in his Rikudo mode is more then "slightly faster" then Raikage. KB said he and Rai sparred with each other growing up. KB in cloak form is about the same in speed as Rai, and even he was highly impressed by naruto's speed, and couldn't even follow him with his vision (he said he only saw a flash). If he could keep up with his brother, but not naruto, then that's a significant gap in speed.

Rasen-shuriken takes too long to make, but that doesn't matter. Naruto could K.O. Rai with that wind rasengan he made during his elemental training. It was enough to burn kakashi's hand while he used regular rasengan. Had kakashi used chidori, he wouldn't have had an hand. Wind rasengan>>Chidori, and chidori penetrated his Raiton armor a few inches. So wind rasengan would fuck up Rai, the same way regular Rasengan did Kabuto long ago. As long as naruto doesn't get hit by any surprise attacks he wins this fight.

7-3

Gakure
09-24-2010, 03:33 PM
New battle Konan vs. Naruto.

As long as she can keep her angel paper form up she seems untouchable(is she?)

oh too easy. Naruto summons pa or ma or bunta to use oil on her. The rest is history. Naruto wins 10:0

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Do you think Naruto is stronger than Nagato?

/scenario

Gakure
09-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Nagato in wheel chair and using dead ppl to fight for him? Yes.

Healthy nagato? No.

Loh'
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Nagato should of brang his legs back to life.
Here's a dumb versus:
Full Shell EMS Madara vs Madara former shell with Rinnegan?

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 06:26 PM
He was sick because he was spreading chakra to 6 bodies doing the fighting for him.
No excuse.
And a one body Nagato vs Naruto? Naruto wins 7:3 with SM and RS mode.

ask me anything
09-24-2010, 07:00 PM
^ What if Nagato pulled out that soul eating dragon shit he used against Hanzo's guys. That shit is instant win if it even touches naruto.

Edit: In RS mode naruto's fast enough to dodge it, but otherwise he's fucked big time.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 07:07 PM
I honestly don't think many characters could stand against Naruto right now besides the Kages,(excluding Tsunade) Kirabi, Kakashi, Sasuke, Madara, Aburame Clan, and a few others.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
09-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Naruto bs Rai hasnt changed due to the fact we only know naruto is tronger and much faster in RS mode, but not that he can use ninjutsu in that mode. We dont know.

So nothings changed because SM narutos far too slow and his jutsu arent going to hit rai if the amaterasu which is instant couldnt.

And RS mode is still nowhere near as fast as rais supermode because narutos attack could still be seen as a flash of light by a non SG user. Sasuke didnt see shit when rai moved so rais still much faster.

And since rai has bijuu level power and stamina, rai would just wittle away at naruto or just blitz him when he lets his guard down.

Rai 7-3 naruto.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 07:40 PM
RS MODE, CREATOR OF ALL JUTSU. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO FUCK UP NARUTO WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, HES BETTER THAN SASUKE. THE GUY WHOS DICK YOUR RIDING ISN'T. ACCEPT IT. YOUR GONNA CALL ME A FANBOY, A RETARD, AN IDIOT BUT IN THE END YOUR CHILDISH AND KNOW YOUR FUCKING WRONG YOU DUMB FUCK.

halo

ask me anything
09-24-2010, 08:00 PM
^THIS

halo

Naruto bs Rai hasnt changed due to the fact we only know naruto is tronger and much faster in RS mode, but not that he can use ninjutsu in that mode. We dont know.

That is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.........in a while.

Why would he not be able to use jutsu??? Why would his ninjutsu powers suddenly disappear??? Do you know how fucking stupid it would be, if he went through all that trouble of gaining control of the kyuubi's chakra, but now can't use it for anything. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Konnaha_yellow_flash
09-24-2010, 08:12 PM
^THIS

halo

That is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.........in a while.

Why would he not be able to use jutsu??? Why would his ninjutsu powers suddenly disappear??? Do you know how fucking stupid it would be, if he went through all that trouble of gaining control of the kyuubi's chakra, but now can't use it for anything. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL, since when has anything , but taijutsu and cero been able t be used in jink modes??? Until he shows he can perform ninjutsu u cant use it in this thread because thats basic fanning ginving abilities that arent confirmed or just dont exist so ur the dumbass that cant get the underlining concept of vs battle in here.

#1. No assumptions, only manga feats, no filler feats.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Hurr Durr Hurr. NARUTO USED FUCKING RASENGAN HIS FIRST TIME IN Kn1. -.-

Konnaha_yellow_flash
09-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Hurr Durr Hurr. NARUTO USED FUCKING RASENGAN HIS FIRST TIME IN Kn1. -.-

He formed a chakra ball, big whoop. Al naruto did was create a ball of the kyuubis chakra!!!! However, creating bushins, using elemental ninjutsu and so on hasnt been done.

So in RS mode naruto can use the rasengan as its been confirmed, nothing else though.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 08:23 PM
He didn't use Clones in Kn0? And have you even read what RS mode is? A PERFECTED VERSION OF KYUUBI FORMS.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
09-24-2010, 08:32 PM
He didn't use Clones in Kn0? And have you even read what RS mode is? A PERFECTED VERSION OF KYUUBI FORMS.

Ur making shit up KNN.

His new RS mode is the use of only the kyuubis yang/yonton which gives life to nothingness which is why hes not taken on the kyuubis form because that involves Yin/yoton element of the Kyuubi.

A perfect kyuubi would be naruto using the kyuubi like KB does, but hes not. He can only use half of the kyuubis power he has, but theres still another half in the Siki fuujins stomach so narutos using about 1/4 of the kyuubis true power.

So, perfect in no way.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Your retarded KYF. There is no point in arguing with you.

NEXT SCENARIO PLEASE.

Loh'
09-24-2010, 08:39 PM
OK!
Madara now vs Madara then?

EDIT: Controlled Kyuubi Chakra Jinchuriki form... hehehe had to do it!

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 08:39 PM
We don't know anything of Madara then.

Loh'
09-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Neither do we know of what he can do now.
So?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
09-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Your retarded KYF. There is no point in arguing with you.

NEXT SCENARIO PLEASE.

Im not the one making shit up. Im following the manga and hes not perfect and has never been stated to be perfect either.

calling me names doesnt make up for the fact ur trying to make shit up while Im following the basic guidelines of a Vs match.

KillerNN
09-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Okay KYF .

Loh'
09-24-2010, 08:54 PM
OK then...

Kakashi's real match versus Kabuto?

ask me anything
09-24-2010, 10:17 PM
LOL, since when has anything , but taijutsu and cero been able t be used in jink modes??? Until he shows he can perform ninjutsu u cant use it in this thread because thats basic fanning ginving abilities that arent confirmed or just dont exist so ur the dumbass that cant get the underlining concept of vs battle in here.

Your a dumbass who doesn't even understand the simplest concepts of this manga.

In the past naruto wouldn't use any jutsu past Kn2 mode because the mind of the kyuubi would begin to take over. Naruto's fighting style would shift to become more of the hack and slash type of the kyuubi's. If you don't know that you should GTFO, there is no hope for you.

Naruto is now free of the kyuubi's mind taking over. He can use whatever fucking jutsu he wants to use.

#1. No wrong assumptions, stupid KYF theories or badly written fan fics.

fixed

His new RS mode is the use of only the kyuubis yang/yonton which gives life to nothingness which is why hes not taken on the kyuubis form because that involves Yin/yoton element of the Kyuubi.

wrong assumptions on your part. The toad elders already explained why the kyuubi's not taking over. Did you miss that entire fucking fight where naruto separated the chakra from the kyuubi's will??? Seriously STFU, and read the manga.

A perfect kyuubi would be naruto using the kyuubi like KB does, but hes not.

RS form is vastly superior to whatever KB can do. At base speed KB shits on Naruto any day of the week. In RS mode naruto is at least equal or better then KB's speed in cloak form. Who got the greater boost??? Obviously naruto.

He can only use half of the kyuubis power he has, but theres still another half in the Siki fuujins stomach so narutos using about 1/4 of the kyuubis true power.

Stupid KYF theory is stupid. He can only use 1/4 of the power???? You can't be serious???

Aside from the 1/2 in the shiki fuuins stomach, naruto has full access to the 1/2 he has. Removing the kyuubi's will in no way halved the amount of kyuubi chakra he could use. If anything he can use significantly more now. In the past he tried to limit himself to using 3-tails or less, because he knew he couldn't go over that without transforming. Now he can use the full force of the 9 tails, without consequence.

Gakure
09-25-2010, 06:34 AM

WTF, So what was the use of taking the kyuubi chakra without its mind?

That chakra is now for naruto to use, and without setback(like kyuubi's mind taking over), he can use it in whatever way he can.

He can use it for any tech being ninjutsu(yamato's wood responding to it shd tell u its capable of far greater ninjutsu with more power and life), taijutsu(U already know, speed and power, kisame and bee who spares with rai can testify to that) and genjustu(Dont even get me started, too fast to be caught in one if he cant do any)

Sensei-Q
09-25-2010, 06:55 AM
Perfected Bijuu forms can do stuff even better than normal people can. Bunshins/everything else is possible. In fact, everything he does would be maximized while in that form. 10 million bunshins, moar rasengan rape, strength of a million hulks etc etc

stubborn_d0nkey
09-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Perfected Bijuu forms can do stuff even better than normal people can. Bunshins/everything else is possible. In fact, everything he does would be maximized while in that form. 10 million bunshins, moar rasengan rape, strength of a million hulks etc etc

Unfortunately, PBF enhances everything. Now Naruto is a million times less manly.
This is more manly than naruto in PBF:

http://the-kiter.de/1zv/pam.jpg

Sensei-Q
09-25-2010, 07:12 AM
That makes KB a million times more manly. :cool:

Gakure
09-25-2010, 09:23 AM
http://the-kiter.de/1zv/pam.jpg

Nice fake boobs

Gakure
09-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Spelling 'google' with ur breasts isnt manly

Sensei-Q
09-25-2010, 10:10 AM
What if you spell Google with your big balls. That's manly, cause a man does it.

http://omglol.kerrolisaa.com/1/11325.gif
CURIOUS FAG IS CURIOUS

stubborn_d0nkey
09-25-2010, 10:21 AM
What if you spell Google with your big balls. That's manly, cause a man does it.

http://omglol.kerrolisaa.com/1/11325.gif
CURIOUS FAG IS DEAD

fixed it :D

stubborn_d0nkey
09-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Spelling 'google' with ur breasts isnt manly

that says something about naruto, doesnt it?

Sensei-Q
09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
SD, you got me. Damn it.

Touché

KillerNN
09-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Chuck Norris is an overrated pussy, I hit his old ass in the jaw and created an earthquake in Asia.

ohwait...

Sensei-Q
09-25-2010, 10:59 AM
^Took me a few sec to realize what you actually wrote there. :eek:

Gakure
09-26-2010, 07:28 AM
Let the vs continue.

Suigetsu v Juugo

I give this to juugo. Against rai he used an attack which could incenerate suigetsu. 7:3

Sensei-Q
09-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Let the vs continue.

Suigetsu v Juugo

I give this to juugo. Against rai he used an attack which could incenerate suigetsu. 7:3

The Hachibi used a 1000x stronger blast, and Suigetsu didn't die. He only dried up. Juugo's blast probably wouldn't even dry him. Not when he's in his water monster form.

Suigetsu wins with immortality.

Gakure
09-26-2010, 08:50 AM
He had an advantage of being in water so it took a great deal of the blow for him. He would have died if not for the pond.

In water, suigetsu will win 7:3 but on land, juugo winz.

stubborn_d0nkey
09-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Raiton is to suigetsu what luffy is to enel. If you dont got it, tough luck

Sensei-Q
09-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Suigetsu is like sand man. He probably got injected by something or his molecules got fucked up by some machine when he was young.

Loh'
09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
His dad was Poseidon.
But Poseidon ran out of semen to make him a demi-god.

Gakure
09-26-2010, 05:31 PM
The data book says he uses a jutsu to turn himself into the water form. Forgotten. but will pull it up when i fing it.

Sensei-Q
09-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Whatever jutsu it is, gotta be S-Rank.

Gakure
09-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Ok new battle. Naruto vs Deidara.

Deidara can just go c4 n naruto and kill him before he goes kyuubi. Dei wins 6:4

Sensei-Q
09-27-2010, 08:18 AM
^Can't believe you just said that. Using C4 takes preperation. Going rainbow cloak doesn't.

Naruto can go from point A to B in less than a second. He won't get caught in the blast. Also, he would've killed Deidara long before Deidara would even consider using C4.

Naruto wins 9:1

Gakure
09-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Naruto is a close combatant. Deidara is a long range fighter. Naruto doesnt have SG to see that they are nano bombs. He will think the explosion failed. Unless he is in sage mode, he wont be able to detect the nano bombs.

Human Rasengan
09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Naruto is a close combatant. Deidara is a long range fighter. Naruto doesnt have SG to see that they are nano bombs. He will think the explosion failed. Unless he is in sage mode, he wont be able to detect the nano bombs.

he doesn't need the Sharingan he can feel the nano bombs malicious intent

Sensei-Q
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
His new sensory skills > Any visual handicap from any doujutsu. His skill makes Byakugan look useless as shit.

Gakure
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
True True. So he wins 10:0, no damage?

Sensei-Q
09-27-2010, 03:09 PM
10:0 is no good entertainment. There has to be some crawling and screaming coming from Deidara's side. 9:1 is well deserved. 10:0 is insta-frag. Ended in 1 page.

Human Rasengan
09-27-2010, 05:46 PM
10:0 is no good entertainment. There has to be some crawling and screaming coming from Deidara's side. 9:1 is well deserved. 10:0 is insta-frag. Ended in 1 page.

idk if it would be over like that .. isn't wind weak against earth.. and you know Deidara has those explosive clay bushins.. Naruto would jump in at light speed get his foot suck and get blown up... a lot. then land in a clay swamp and it'd be like quicksand he'd be stuck there while Deidara does his C4 thing and Naruto is gonna be toast unless he pull some shit like making a Rasengan in the clay to suck it up or something

That1CheezyGuy
09-28-2010, 05:06 AM
I don't know if this has been done yet but....
Killer Bee and Raikage vs. Naruto and Jman

Naruto with current abilities
Bee with Samehada
Rai with both arms
Jman still alive

Gakure
09-28-2010, 05:40 AM

C'mon man, two guys in sage mode. Naruto-Jman wins.

Brothers rely on tai. Jman alone shd be enough to stall the brothers whilst naruto take a hit at them. Jman brings, erects a barrier which means the brothers cant get close, samehada cant do shit. Naruto goes RSM and blitz rai(already discussed). Kyuubi+wind>hachibi+raiton

Sensei-Q
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Brothers are about as fast as Naruto. J-man probably knows Shunshin too. I dunno. Raw strength is raw.

((Naruto/J-man will kill them, probably..The Hachibi's there too.))

That1CheezyGuy
09-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Naruto and Jman both have sage mode which gives insane speed
Rai and Bee are from the cloud which gives them insane speed.
Sage mode just evens them up with the cloud bros

Naruto is retarded so that puts a handicap but he compensates for it by having RSM.
Jman is cunning and can gain control of a situation but he's just a bit below on the power level scale imo. Naruto handicaps him and jman by being retarded. Jman is the weakest out of the 4 combatants imo but he is a cunning badass nonetheless

Sensei-Q
09-28-2010, 04:07 PM
The two frogs are there too. So it's actually four against two. The frogs help with tactics and genjutsu etc. I think Naruto and Jman would win. The frogs are what make the difference with the extra aid.

That1CheezyGuy
09-28-2010, 04:18 PM
What it all boils down to is if Jman and Naruto can get into sage mode fast enough. Without sage mode Jman is worthless for the fight. Ma and Pa toad will be able to help out but I see Bee and Rai being able to stop that from happening. Location would matter too. Jman needs some sort of cover so the two toads can handle things til he gathers enough nature energy

-SassyLady-
10-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know if this has been done yet but....

Naruto with current abilities
Bee with Samehada
Rai with both arms
Jman still alive

Hmm you got my intrest but for me I put my money on Bee and Raikage ;)
Why come now Bee suprassed his Jinchuriki a long time before Naruto did and Raikage you know by the way he dresses and looks he can kick some serious arse.

Although Naruto and JMAN both are very strong in their ways I still think Bee and Raikage has this one.

Human Rasengan
10-01-2010, 05:40 PM
damn this is a tough call

Loh'
10-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Naruto n Jman for me...

blake
10-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Kabuto and his 6 aka edo tensei summons vs kakashi, Yamato, and gai. Go

Sensei-Q
10-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Kabuto wins in 10min.

EDIT: 7

Human Rasengan
10-01-2010, 10:07 PM
dude thats not even a competetion Kakuzu gave kakashi trouble with 5 hearts now he can't die Sasori is a freaking monster , deidara has his micro explosives Itachi .. I dont need to go on do I.. battle is over in 3 min flat

Kabuto summons golems itachi genjutsu and Kakuzu uses his sewing tech and holds them down , sasori poisons them and cuts them to ribbons , and then Deidara blows them up

next fight please

Sensei-Q
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Erza

vs

Sakura&Hinata.

I iz trollin', no worriez

Gakure
10-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Erza wins by default. U know what I mean.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Erza defo lol
btw i think i'll go for naruto and jman only if they summons ma and pa with them, naruto can keep up with his speed now, i'll say speed + frs = end for bee( i think naruto's faster than bee). then they have frog genjustu, sensing, frog stomach for raikage and sage mode can take all the raikages sumo moves, so lets say he does a sumo moves on naruto jman goes for the kill.

Sensei-Q
10-02-2010, 12:26 PM
We don't know everything about Raikage, that's why it's hard, cause you know he can do shit, yet you don't have the facts. And he's the most badass Kage. It's hard to push him down like that after the badass stuff he did at the summit/forest.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 12:45 PM
he punched fire when he clearly knew he will get burnt, who does that lol btw if he uses any ninjustu he could have tried that first don't you think?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
10-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Naruto and Jman both have sage mode which gives insane speed
Rai and Bee are from the cloud which gives them insane speed.
Sage mode just evens them up with the cloud bros

Naruto is retarded so that puts a handicap but he compensates for it by having RSM.
Jman is cunning and can gain control of a situation but he's just a bit below on the power level scale imo. Naruto handicaps him and jman by being retarded. Jman is the weakest out of the 4 combatants imo but he is a cunning badass nonetheless

Where does everyone keep getting this misconception?? The manga nor anime showed any insane speed, just increased speed of two shinobi who had none before.

And rai+KB vs naruto and Jman???

KBs too powerful in full bijuu form and rais too fast in supermode.

The cloud brothers win this one.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Where does everyone keep getting this misconception?? The manga nor anime showed any insane speed, just increased speed of two shinobi who had none before.

And rai+KB vs naruto and Jman???

KBs too powerful in full bijuu form and rais too fast in supermode.

The cloud brothers win this one.
you know frog genjustu can own both of them at the same time :0)

Konnaha_yellow_flash
10-02-2010, 01:06 PM
you know frog genjustu can own both of them at the same time :0)

First u have tu summon the frogs, then they have to gather enough sage chakra then they have to sink up.

KB can go 7tail human form in a couple seconds and raikage can go supermode in a second. Each being unable to be effected by genjutsu because KB has his bijuu to snap him out and raikage has his nervous system being driven to godly limits so good luck.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 01:10 PM
First u have tu summon the frogs, then they have to gather enough sage chakra then they have to sink up.

KB can go 7tail human form in a couple seconds and raikage can go supermode in a second. Each being unable to be effected by genjutsu because KB has his bijuu to snap him out and raikage has his nervous system being driven to godly limits so good luck.
There's frog stomach for them to hide in to buy some time lol btw i feel naruto can outmanover kb, he's faster,even though they haven't shown him in controlled tailed forms i'm sure he can do them and lastly i don't think raikage can do any damage when they are in SM, cos all he does is sumo moves and his super speed.

Human Rasengan
10-02-2010, 01:13 PM

true but Naruto can just activate RS mode and handle bee and if he finds a way to go into sage mode on top of that ha can hold the brothers at bay while J-man summons the frogs for the genjutsu

J-man initiates frog song and catches Raikage then summons toad mouth trap to dissolve his punk ass then Naruto does a Rasengan Barrage on Kb and turns him into calamari

Sensei-Q
10-02-2010, 01:22 PM
he punched fire when he clearly knew he will get burnt, who does that lol btw if he uses any ninjustu he could have tried that first don't you think?

His manly hormones took over, cause Sasuke was an arrogant puss hiding inside bones and fire. Losing an arm was worth the humiliation of Sasuke.

He was using A-rank ninjutsu all the time. If he can use Shunshin with highly precise Raiton chakra, he can use 100 other jutsu for sure. I'm doubting offensive Ninjutsu would have worked, cause Sasuke has Susano`o and his fire. And the moment ninjutsu actaully was applied, Sasuke's new hand took the blow. The only thing that could stop him without risks was Mei's acid.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 01:32 PM
haha good answer lmao manly hormones ;0)
even if he can use shunsin doesn't mean he has tons of ninjustu, he probably doesn't like hands signs like naruto and they are very few ninjustus that doesn't require them btw futon rasengan would mess up his armor talkless of frs ;o) hehe

Sensei-Q
10-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Any Kage knows a shitload of jutsu. Hiruzen was god, Mei is a water specialist/2KKG-monster, Tsuchikage can make weird molecule cubes and knows a lot of shit too cause he is able to float for almost 2chapters straight, Gaara doesn't know much, but he's from Naruto's generation. He's fail. Last but not least, would consider Tsunade fail, but she knows a lot of medical jutsu's. That compensates for her fail in battle I guess.

lamps123
10-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Any Kage knows a shitload of jutsu. Hiruzen was god, Mei is a water specialist/2KKG-monster, Tsuchikage can make weird molecule cubes and knows a lot of shit too cause he is able to float for almost 2chapters straight, Gaara doesn't know much, but he's from Naruto's generation. He's fail. Last but not least, would consider Tsunade fail, but she knows a lot of medical jutsu's. That compensates for her fail in battle I guess.
your post also implies that not all kage's are the "know tons of justu" type, raikage might not be an exception btw we're speculating so we can't say who's right or wrong lol ;0)

Sensei-Q
10-02-2010, 01:55 PM
I can't provide detailed statistics cause I don't have any. But take a look at the big picture. The people from older generations don't use 1 jutsu like the kids these days. The kids have just 1 to make the readers like them and roleplay with the stupid stuff. Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Tenten(fail). Neji and Hinata are semi-fail. They have a variety, yet they still fail a bit cause they keep relying on Hyuuga crap, just like Sasuke relies on his Uchiha crap.

Again, this is the big picture. Average thing. Some people like Minato only specialized in 1/2 things.

((Back to original point - Raikage is bound to have a lot of cool stuff up his sleeve))

KillerNN
10-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Look at it like this, the only ninja you are going to see use a variety of ninjutsu are fodder ninja, or UBER-Badass ninja. The reason that is, is because the most bad ass ninja are so good with a "single" type of jutsu. it becomes their specialty and its what they kick everyone's ass with. Like Kakashi,Hiruzen,Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, they are all Uber-Strong, so using a variety of jutsu does them good. They don't specialize. But then you have ninja like Hashirama(Mokuton), Neji(Hyuga), Naruto(Rasengan/Clones/SM), Sasuke(Chidori/Katon/SG), Shikamaru(Shadow/Tactics), Bee(Hb1+,Wrestling Tai),Rai(Lightning Armor, Raiton) etc.

If a ninja is bad ass in one category, why not stick to that category?

lamps123
10-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Nope don't still agree hehe what about shika's dad,inoichi, the fact is that if rai had any uber ninjustu he could have used that instead of always trying to touch sasuke when he was clearly protected with susano and also when he was protected with amaterasu.

Gakure
10-02-2010, 02:30 PM
@KNN. Did u just include Kakashi in the badass group

Sensei-Q
10-02-2010, 02:32 PM
@KNN I don't agree. Hiruzen never specialized with any specific jutsu. The ones he showed us at the chuunin exam fitted the scenery and situation. He randomly mixed two jutsu's to capture Oro. Since Mei has two KKG, she is more than capable of doing these mixes. As for the others except for Gaara, they can do stuff. But yes, they specialize in things. Raikage specializes in wrestle moves. But for someone like Gaara you can't say the same. This dude really does only have sand.

Gakure
10-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Nope don't still agree hehe what about shika's dad,inoichi, the fact is that if rai had any uber ninjustu he could have used that instead of always trying to touch sasuke when he was clearly protected with susano and also when he was protected with amaterasu.

True that.

Why sacrifice your arm trying to touch sasuke in susanoo covered with amaterasu when u got an uber jutsu to bring him down. Mei did it. Danzou also summoned Baku and used his wind blade tech.

Am guessing rai doesnt have ninjutsu(powerful or uber powerful)

Gakure
10-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Next Fight(if it hasnt been done)

Tsuchikage vs Sasuke.

Sasuke wins 6:4

Tsuchi can float in midair and use kidou to dissolve anything so close range battle is out for sasuke. Susanoo arrow shd be enough though his kido might be able to dissolve it. Amaterasu will win it.

Sensei-Q
10-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Can this old man use Shinra Tensei? For real, the only other person I've seen floating was Deva Pain. And that wasn't even for longer than 3sec. Tsuchi Kage can probably reflect all kinds of stuff. This is just speculation based on his floating.

Gakure
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM
This old man has battled Madara b4 so he knows alot abt the SG and their techs. But that shd be enough to take sasuke head on. But am giving sasuke the better advantage cos he's got long range tech in susano and amaterasu which we havent seen tsuchi used

Sensei-Q
10-04-2010, 03:55 PM
The long range weapon of Susano`o is a big advantage. How can this be achieved?? The moment you get MS you start thinking like a bowman? WTF! The bow is a big advantage. It shouldn't be so easy to get like that. In theory, one could get a bow, a sealing sword, and 2 side arm guns in a back holster. And 4 wings on the back if you're taking your time thinking. Imagination is haxxed. Yin is haxxed.

-SassyLady-
10-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Okay this suffering of waiting for another vs fight is killing me so let's pick a new one shall we?

How about Pain vs Madara?

Sensei-Q
10-13-2010, 05:08 PM
This thread.....it's alive!

Your question is too general. If by "Pain" you mean one of the six bodies, then no. They all fail individually against most opponents. If you mean Nagato on his own;

He would slaughter the swirl mask Tobi. Can't say the same about the new and improved Shenanigan Tobi though. Prime Madara would defeat Nagato with some damage taken.

ninjalostboy95
10-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Okay this suffering of waiting for another vs fight is killing me so let's pick a new one shall we?

How about Pain vs Madara?

Sassy came back <3 I say Pain because he would mop the floor with Madara if he's only intangible for 5 minutes.

Vengeance
10-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Since Konan actually came close to killing Madara for obvious reasons the 6 Paths of Pain would dominate Madara in battle. I don't think this is even up for debate...

Gakure
10-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Warping is the only thing we have seen madara do offensively + genjutsu on konan.

There are six bodies of pain so genjutsu is out of the matter. And since madara has to be solid to warp, one path will just be made a trap for him.

But the tables will turn if Madara could find the nagato with his GPS. He can then warp him and it is over.

Over all a draw

superninja
10-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Tobi vs 6 Peins

Imo it's 50 - 50 chances for either Tobi or Pein to win. Tobi is much faster than Pein is and he transports stuff into his dimension faster than Pein attacks imo. Konan was using constant explosions for 5 min to keep Tobi from warping away and imo Pein wouldn't reproduce that lvl of constant attacks. On the other hand Pein has 6 bodies and when Tobi attacks one body, the other 5 have an opening to strike him.

Vengeance
10-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Madara needs to maintain a physical form in order to warp anything away while Pain has 6 bodies. If Madara even attempts to create a vortex on one path another Path could simply attack him. Take that into account with the premise that Madara can only maintain an incorporeal form for 5 minutes & it's pretty much clear what will happen if they fought. Basically Madara will run around for 5 minutes, be forced into a physical form, get knocked by Pain causing him to use Izunagi, & basically run around somewhere before he goes blind.

Pain wins this 10-0

superninja
10-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Madara needs to maintain a physical form in order to warp anything away while Pain has 6 bodies. If Madara even attempts to create a vortex on one path another Path could simply attack him. Take that into account with the premise that Madara can only maintain an incorporeal form for 5 minutes & it's pretty much clear what will happen if they fought. Basically Madara will run around for 5 minutes, be forced into a physical form, get knocked by Pain causing him to use Izunagi, & basically run around somewhere before he goes blind.

Pain wins this 10-0

I know, but Madara needs less than a second to warp something (he warped the explosion) so he might attack faster than Pein can react if you know what I mean. It would depend on how Peins are distributed through the area and what attack would Pein use to outspeed Tobi's warp? (Tobi warps behind one Pein body and Pein sees that since he has an all around vision, but Pein won't react in time).

Sensei-Q
10-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Masked man's victory is not assured, as the 6 people are all 1 being with a shared field of vision and can take him out easily. Madara's left eye would have to be used immediately. And that would be his last chance to escape death before leaving the scene like a coward.

@superninja: Shinra Tensei > anything similar to Kamui.

Vengeance
10-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I know, but Madara needs less than a second to warp something (he warped the explosion) so he might attack faster than Pein can react if you know what I mean.
No I don't. Deva Path can toss Madara like a rag doll the moment Madara tries to warp anything making Madara loss sight of his target. Meaning his warp would miss. Demon Path can shoot off a ton of projectiles at Madara if Madara tries to attack or warp anything. Hungrey Ghost can eat chakra which should nullify Madara's incorporeal form.

It would depend on how Peins are distributed through the area and what attack would Pein use to outspeed Tobi's warp?
How about a barrage of summons attacking in every direction while Demon Blast the area with missiles & laser beams?

(Tobi warps behind one Pein body and Pein sees that since he has an all around vision, but Pein won't react in time).
& Madara does what exactly? Madara can't attack unless he's in a physical form. So what if Madara takes one body the moment he tries that another body would simply kill him. That's the point you seem to fail at understanding.

AOTKorby
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
I know, but Madara needs less than a second to warp something (he warped the explosion) so he might attack faster than Pein can react if you know what I mean. It would depend on how Peins are distributed through the area and what attack would Pein use to outspeed Tobi's warp? (Tobi warps behind one Pein body and Pein sees that since he has an all around vision, but Pein won't react in time).

The "faster than Pain can react" argument would work if Madara could outspeed Pain's perception. Madara is not like Minato or Naruto(Sage Mode did it in 430) in this respect. He needs the T/S tech to outspeed the vision of the Rinnegan. The very same technique that makes him vulnerable. In other words, there is no way that he can "dupe" Pain without getting owned. Madara doesn't have the means to overcome Pain's shared vision and as a result, there is no opening for him to do anything.

ninjalostboy95
10-18-2010, 07:53 PM
You know Madara can only be intangible for five minutes. There's another disadvantage. Pain would destroy Madara.

Sensei-Q
10-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Madara's transportation method doesn't work for very small distances (10-50m). His S/T isn't like Minato's. It's not really instant. The traveling is instant, however the stepping into the traveling dimension isn't instantly. Nagato could use this to his advantage. While he's warping away, Nagato can prepare for sudden appearances with his 10 eyes pointing to all directions, and Deva standing in the middle to push away any incoming projectile.

Gakure
10-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Nagato will ownz Madara unless he knows nagato's secret. Other than that nagato winz 8:2

superninja
10-21-2010, 03:34 PM
His S/T isn't like Minato's.

You're right, it's more advanced than Minatos. Tobi is faster than any Pein body and that is a fact.

AOTKorby
10-21-2010, 05:32 PM
You're right, it's more advanced than Minatos. Tobi is faster than any Pein body and that is a fact.

More advanced =/= more practical. Minato's S/T technique is far more useful against the Paths of Pain than Madara's because it actually allows him to get the drop on a Pain body before it can possibly react. Madara has to waste time going into his pocket dimension while being totally vulnerable then waste time getting out of it, still vulnerable. Pain can follow that shit easily with the Rinnegan. Minato's is different, as it is 100% instantaneous movement over any distance so long as he has markers placed.

Sensei-Q
10-21-2010, 06:07 PM
^That .

Thor
10-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Ok, im bored, here we go!

http://i47.tinypic.com/30j7ms2.jpg

Vs

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/deadpool3.jpg

Next:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKkX31oiBFE/TB_B-PrkFGI/AAAAAAAAABU/DBnHsk7pkv4/s1600/Sasuke5.jpg

Vs

http://broccolicity.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/wizard-wolverine-xmen.jpg

And last:

http://sp6.fotolog.com/photo/22/49/59/panchu_roo/1221186352357_f.jpg

Vs

TENTEN

(can't put up more than 5 images at a time)

YES I AM THAT BORED AND ALL FIGHTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE!

akuryuken
10-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Ok

http://sp6.fotolog.com/photo/22/49/59/panchu_roo/1221186352357_f.jpg

Vs

TENTEN

lol u serious gohan only can take care of any naruto ninja( fly away and blows the planet... :\ )

kael03
10-26-2010, 12:12 PM
lol u serious gohan only can take care of any naruto ninja( fly away and blows the planet... :\ )

That's not Gohan, that's Yamcha. You can tell by the scars.

Thor
10-26-2010, 02:30 PM
That's not Gohan, that's Yamcha. You can tell by the scars.

And that is what is fun.... the two greatest failures evah!!!! Tenten vs Yamcha!!!!

kael03
10-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Yamcha was actually good until the end of the Cell arc. He put up a fight against the mini-Cells that were almost Cell strength. Though you can't really blame him for retiring from fighting when there are people like Goku/Gohan/Vegeta around that make him look like a toddler with their massive power and could barely beat Buu.

ask me anything
10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Wolverine would completely shit on Sasuke. Wolverine is insanely fast and agile, and would dodge half the shit sasuke does. What he doesn't dodge, he would just laugh at. His entire body was burned to a crisp once and he regenerated from that, so Amaterasu would be nothing special. Genjutsu is the only thing that could faze him, but sasuke would be dead long before he can use it. Oh, and I'm pretty sure adamatium claws can cut through Susanoo.

Deadpool Vs. Naruto. Are you fucking kidding me? Naruto would be dead in 5 seconds. Deadpool is way to strong to fight anybody in narutoverse. Say Deadpool Vs. Aizen, and now were talking. Also Deadpool is quite aware he is a comic book character. He's even commented on the cliches of the marvel universe. I remember in one issue he went to Marvel headquarters in New York and talked with his own writers about how his character should be. Funny shit. Point is he knows all the in's and out's of the comic industry, so he would be prepared for random powerups, and haxxes, because he's use to that shit already.

Yamcha would kill tenten. Was that meant to be a joke or something? He could kill half of the naruto characters, and it wouldn't really be a feat. The entire cast of naruto is about the equivalent of the Red Ribbon Army......yeah, they suck that bad.

Gakure
10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh, and I'm pretty sure adamatium claws can cut through Susanoo.

lol. the best part.

kael03
10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Genjutsu is the only thing that could faze him

Nope! His healing factor gives him a type of psychic scarring that makes it hard for someone like Professor Xavier to forcefully enter his mind. Genjutsu won't work on Wolverine either.

KillerNN
10-26-2010, 06:33 PM
I agree with everything said about Wolverine punishing Sasuke, except for the speed. Wolverine does have waaaay abnormal - above average speed, but Sasuke (as much of a pussy he is) is good on speed. Damn good on speed. Especially compared with Marvel characters? Thats one of the things Naruto characters do have.

ask me anything
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Nope! His healing factor gives him a type of psychic scarring that makes it hard for someone like Professor Xavier to forcefully enter his mind. Genjutsu won't work on Wolverine either.

It's not really that hard for Professor X to do though. The mental scarring is a double edged sword for Wolverine though, because it causes memory suppression or amnesia. So if Sasuke hits him with some devastating Genjutsu (which he sucks at anyway) it may cause Wolverine to completely forget the incident. Something really severe (like him witnessing Jean Grey's (or Black Cat's) death for 72 straight hours) might send him into complete amnesia.

I just remembered Professor X did place some psionic shields in Wolverines mind to protect him from psychic attacks, so he's good to go. Since you know, sausages is a complete psychic n00b compared to the Professor. :>

@ KillerNN~ Yeah, but don't forget Wolverine has Raikage level reflexes, and we know how that fight ended. Now that I think of it, Wolverine is like the Raikage, except he can grow his shit back.....and he's white. I'm just sayin'.

Sensei-Q
10-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Wolverine would wreck Itachi-arc Sasuke.

kael03
10-26-2010, 07:21 PM
It's not really that hard for Professor X to do though. The mental scarring is a double edged sword for Wolverine though, because it causes memory suppression or amnesia. So if Sasuke hits him with some devastating Genjutsu (which he sucks at anyway) it may cause Wolverine to completely forget the incident. Something really severe (like him witnessing Jean Grey's (or Black Cat's) death for 72 straight hours) might send him into complete amnesia.

I just remembered Professor X did place some psionic shields in Wolverines mind to protect him from psychic attacks, so he's good to go. Since you know, sausages is a complete psychic n00b compared to the Professor.

Actually, the mental scarring doesn't affect his memories anymore. He has all of his memories intact now after some help from Xavier. The "mental scar tissue", as he calls it, happened because of the traumatic events in his 120+ year life. It's due to this scarring and the mental shields that Professor X placed that makes him damn near impossible to assault psionically. Even Emma Frost, who has been listed as a psi of the highest caliber/an omega level telepath/one of the top five most powerful telepaths in the world, can't enter his mind.

TheBaron
10-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Sasuke would have to like, Izanagi his ass before it would be anyway near a real fight, and a somewhat real chance for Sasuke to win. Only Izanagi would do any real damage to Wolverine..

kael03
10-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Only Izanagi would do any real damage to Wolverine..

Considering he was near ground zero of a nuke and still lives...I doubt that. They once said that the only way to stop Wolverine would be to cut off his head and remove it from the vicinity of his body. By the time Sasuke would figure that out, he would have been gutted.

TheBaron
10-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Yea, you're probably right.

java
10-27-2010, 08:28 AM
My FIRST post..
Hello everybody..

Wolverine would completely shit on Sasuke. Wolverine is insanely fast and agile, and would dodge half the shit sasuke does. What he doesn't dodge, he would just laugh at. His entire body was burned to a crisp once and he regenerated from that, so Amaterasu would be nothing special. Genjutsu is the only thing that could faze him, but sasuke would be dead long before he can use it. Oh, and I'm pretty sure adamatium claws can cut through Susanoo.

i don't know who's faster..
but if wolverine burned in sa'suck'e amaterasu,
he will like in hell, endless pain because of his regeneration ability.
unless he meet jiraiya to seal that black fire.

sure adamantium is hard, but versus something that hax <burn anything>, thats not fair.

TheBaron
10-27-2010, 08:58 AM
My FIRST post..
Hello everybody..

i don't know who's faster..
but if wolverine burned in sa'suck'e amaterasu,
he will like in hell, endless pain because of his regeneration ability.
unless he meet jiraiya to seal that black fire.

sure adamantium is hard, but versus something that hax <burn anything>, thats not fair.

I would advise you to read the complete "VS Thread" before posting - you might repeat something, and we can't have that now, can we? Also, welcome on the forums :)

Gakure
10-27-2010, 04:09 PM
My FIRST post..
Hello everybody..

Hi welcome. Keep posting and dont mind the haterz

jericho Uzimaki
10-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Don't know if this has been done but...
Lee vs. Neji

i say that the ONLY reason Neji wins is because of rotation. Otherwise Lee would wreck him,str8 up! Stopping his chakra flow wouldn't affect his taijutsu. hell if he goes 6 gates he may be fast enough to beat the rotation!

Sensei-Q
10-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Don't know if this has been done but...
Lee vs. Neji

i say that the ONLY reason Neji wins is because of rotation. Otherwise Lee would wreck him,str8 up! Stopping his chakra flow wouldn't affect his taijutsu. hell if he goes 6 gates he may be fast enough to beat the rotation!

Was already discussed. And it turned into a dragged out discussion. Stop the avalanche!

Vengeance
10-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Lee would rock Neji's shit. The manga implies this when it shows Neji's reaction to Lee opening Gates.

earthquake9793
10-28-2010, 12:26 AM
..............................lol^

Gakure
10-28-2010, 05:52 AM
Lee takes this. Hashou(Palm thrust) will be problem but lee can get around that. 6:4

el_deevil
10-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Lee would rock Neji's shit. The manga implies this when it shows Neji's reaction to Lee opening Gates.

Yeah....& Lee knew all of Neji's techniques including rotation at that time & he still was confident that he could beat Neji with his new gained abilities, so I'll go with Lee.

KillerNN
10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
I disagree with your opinion, even though I choose Lee also.

el_deevil
10-28-2010, 08:20 PM
What do u disagree with??

KillerNN
10-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Your opinion.

el_deevil
10-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Your opinion.

About Lee being confident that he could defeat Neji??

KillerNN
10-28-2010, 08:38 PM
No, just your opinion in general.

el_deevil
10-28-2010, 08:43 PM
ok....I won't drag it any further

KillerNN
10-28-2010, 08:46 PM
i jus trlln u cuz of ur sig iz all

Edit: Lee is superior to Neji, but Neji is a dick so of course he would be a Jounin. Sucky as fuck Jounin.

el_deevil
10-28-2010, 08:51 PM
I thought so

-SassyLady-
10-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Changing the subject let's persay get a new line up on the table.

Tsunade vs Mei.

(Hint: I VOTE THE ONE ON the RIGHT xD )

Marlboro
10-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Well we didn't see the full extent of Mei's powers yet. So i'am going with Tsunade.

Gakure
10-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Tsunade vs Mei.

mei will rock her shit. Tsunade is slow, relies mostly on her beastly strenght and a close combatant. Mei is not. 2KKGs from water, fire and earth elements. Can switch to long range.

Unless Tsunade got some jutsu to protect her from Mei's acid mist(which even melted susaano), Mei takes this 7:3

Sensei-Q
10-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Mei's acid mist(which even melted susaano), Mei takes this 7:3

9:1. 1 for Tsunade's seductive tits, that could lead to Mei joining her in a hot bikini mud fight, instead of killing her.

KillerNN
10-30-2010, 01:41 AM
1.They are cartoons, so breast=/=win.

2.If we are going by tits, Mei wins. Because Tsunadere has saggy tits.

el_deevil
10-30-2010, 01:49 AM
How do u know that??

Wolverine
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM
^Coz they belong to Baa-chan... duh.

Sensei-Q
11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
They don't look saggy. And they're not static looking either.

jericho Uzimaki
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
don't know if this has been done...

Sage Vs. Sage

Toad Sage Naruto vs. J-Man the Toad Sage

I say Naruto because he would out last J-man and HE doesn't have to be completely still to gather NE his clones do.
J-Man has to summon Gramps and Gram ma.

If Naruto can survive the Various jutsu J-man knows then he can take the win!

Sensei-Q
11-01-2010, 01:55 PM

Sage Vs. Sage

I say Naruto because he would out last J-man and HE doesn't have to be completely still to gather NE his clones do.

No.

Naruto needs to summon clones who have to gather the chakra. This takes the same amount of time in the end. Naruto's clone limit is two. In the end, Jiraiya pwns base Naruto (without fox) and has an unlimited supply when in Sage mode. Naruto (without fox) is fucked.

But knowing him, he would use the Fox. But that doesn't make sense cause he's Jiraiya's fucking student. The matchup is a bit flawed, cause it's bound to end up with Fox vs Jiraiya. Which wasn't the matchup to begin with.

ask me anything
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Don't forget J-man created a seal to suppress the fox. He gave that seal to kakashi who used it on 2-tails naruto, and completely suppressed that shit. I'm sure he has another on him or could make one if needed.

Once you take the Fox out of the equation J-man totally wrecks naruto's shit. There would be no need for J-man to use SM because the fight would over before naruto can go SM himself. By the time naruto forms a rasengan he's either trapped in the walls of the Toad Stomach Jutsu or drowning at the bottom of Swamp of the Underworld Jutsu, or a dozen other different ways in which he completely fucked.

Marlboro
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Sage Vs. Sage

With Naruto's new RS mode, he'll win. Without it, he'll have some difficulty and it'll be a dragged on battle but he'll win in the end. Mainly because Naruto mastered SM to a higher level than Jiraiya's. If J-man takes a sage FRS head on, he'll lose.

Also, your right. If Naruto can survive the fire Jutsus and various combination Jutsus from J-man, he'll end up winning.

Gakure
11-01-2010, 02:26 PM
With naruto's knew RSM, he might have a chance. But Jman knows naruto inside out. Naruto has to end it with RSM before Jman goes into SM.

The fox is no problem since he knows seals to completely suppress it(Oro's five element seal used on naruto in the forest of death to mention but a few).

I say RSM takes this. Look what super sensory, speed and power it gave naruto from just tapping slightly into the fox's chakra.

SM might not do Jman any good since naruto also has it and will be completely overwhelmed if naruto could combine his SM with RSM. Overkill?

Naruto wins 6:4

Gakure
11-03-2010, 10:31 AM
HA HA HA This is a big one.

Edo Army vs Allied Shinobi.

My take is Edo wins 6:4

Sensei-Q
11-03-2010, 10:39 AM
How about 9:1, excluding naruto bee and the kages?

Nagato does a massive shinra tensei. Whole army gone. But that ain't fun to watch, ain't it.

Gakure
11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Nagato does a massive shinra tensei. And this time around, no draw backs.

Just send Nagato and Deidara in first. Deidara detonates himself a couple of times, then Anago comes in with a the massive ST. War will be over in a sec.

el_deevil
11-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Okay, Kankuro Vs Edo tenseid Sasori

Kishi is probably gonna pair them.

superninja
11-14-2010, 06:43 AM

That would be some fight, Kankuro using Sasori's puppet body against Sasori. My guess is that Kankuro has improved his skill a lot.
The reason Kankuro lost so easily to Sasori the first time they fought was because he was using the puppets Sasori designed so Sasori knew all about them. If Kankuro wants to be the true master, he must have designed some of his own puppets by now, or improved the ones Sasori made. So if Sasori underestimates Kankuro by thinking he knows everything about his puppets and Kankuro surprises him because he upgraded them, then Kankuro has a chance to win. To win against the zombie Sasori, Kankuro would prob trap him in a puppet that has seals on it.
This is scenario where Sasori doesn't use 100 puppets at once coz Kankuro prob couldn't match that many.

Gakure
11-14-2010, 08:48 AM

This two has already encountered each other previously. Sasori knows most of Kankuro's puppets cos he made them.

Kankuro's only advantage is the ones he created himself but again I dont see him beat Iron sand from Sasori's third kazekage puppet.

Saso wins 8:2

Thor
11-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Im bored again.

http://files.itachiuchiha.webnode.com/200000032-786707960f/Kakashi.jpg

Vs

http://www.studiodink.com/images/Rurouni%20Kenshin/Shishio.jpg

Next Fight

Vs

http://www.netreach.net/~shysa/Shishio/JupponGatana/soujirou.jpg

Thor
11-15-2010, 04:13 PM
2nd part because there is a image limit per post:

Next Fight

http://files.itachiuchiha.webnode.com/200000000-86c8087c22/naruto_itachi0025_t.jpg

Vs

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/210/b/a/Shogo_Amakusa_by_pac201.jpg

Next Fight

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/minato-minato-namikaze-6470906-640-480.jpg

Vs

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/3500062754_ae7b044167.jpg

Thor
11-15-2010, 04:16 PM
3rd part:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t9TZ8V3gQVA/SjPcNmROJfI/AAAAAAAAAj4/o3CKJf16fqM/s800/sanosuke_1.jpg

Vs

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i_HCk5he7Uc/S65RwoFUVaI/AAAAAAAAA1U/I9O3avQNDwE/s1600/rock-lee.jpg

and finally

http://theblackmazk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sasuke.jpg

Vs

http://www.animezen.net/gallery/images/Rurouni_Kenshin/rurouni_kenshin03.jpg

kael03
11-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Im bored again.

http://files.itachiuchiha.webnode.com/200000032-786707960f/Kakashi.jpg

Vs

http://www.studiodink.com/images/Rurouni%20Kenshin/Shishio.jpg

Kakashi, hands down. Kakashi can last longer in fights. Shishio can fight for only about 25 minutes before bursting into flames. Kakashi's stamina has increased significantly over the series when he uses his Sharingan.

Next Fight

Vs

http://www.netreach.net/~shysa/Shishio/JupponGatana/soujirou.jpg

Soujirou would win, easily. He has no qualms about killing someone and Naruto wouldn't be able to use Talk no Jutsu on him.

kael03
11-15-2010, 05:34 PM
2nd part because there is a image limit per post:

Next Fight

http://files.itachiuchiha.webnode.com/200000000-86c8087c22/naruto_itachi0025_t.jpg

Vs

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/210/b/a/Shogo_Amakusa_by_pac201.jpg

No contest here. Itachi, hands down.

Next Fight

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/minato-minato-namikaze-6470906-640-480.jpg

Vs

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/3500062754_ae7b044167.jpg

Seijuro would put up a hell of a fight, but Hirashin > Hiten Mitsurugi. Minato would win out after a long fight.

kael03
11-15-2010, 05:37 PM
3rd part:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t9TZ8V3gQVA/SjPcNmROJfI/AAAAAAAAAj4/o3CKJf16fqM/s800/sanosuke_1.jpg

Vs

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i_HCk5he7Uc/S65RwoFUVaI/AAAAAAAAA1U/I9O3avQNDwE/s1600/rock-lee.jpg

Lee would just go Second gate and beat the shit out of Sanosuke. But if the Gates weren't allowed, it would still be Lee, but only barely.

and finally

http://theblackmazk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sasuke.jpg

Vs

http://www.animezen.net/gallery/images/Rurouni_Kenshin/rurouni_kenshin03.jpg

Sasuke is willing to kill. Kenshin, even in his Battosai personality, isn't willing to kill anymore.

Sensei-Q
11-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Scrolling through all this shit is a pain in wide-screen. Put NAMES next time pl0x. Or smaller pics horizontally, not vertically.

Human Rasengan
11-26-2010, 06:31 PM
new fight .. Zabuza vs Suigetsu.. both with full executioners blade

k-lai
11-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Suigetsu hands down.Why?, well cos he's made up of water therefore any surprise attacks(which zabuza specializes in) would not work...

superninja
11-27-2010, 06:43 AM
Suigetsu is a bad match for Zabuza since all Zabuza's attacks are slice and dice. Maybe a water prison jutsu or water manipulation that Zabuza knows could damage Suigetsu.

Next fight:
Haku vs Zabuza

Here are the conditions, both Haku and Zabuza fight to win (kill), they both know about each other jutsus so they can counter their respective techniques. Their starting distance is at lest 50 meters (half of football court). Imo the location of the fight is important so
The location of tha fight is:

1 Forest (thick forest with lots of trees)
2 Water or sea (they are standing on water)
3 Naruto bridge (where Kakashi and Zabuza fought)

k-lai
11-27-2010, 06:48 AM
^Haku wins .

superninja
11-27-2010, 11:45 AM
^Haku wins.

I don't think it would be that easy, consider this - Zabuza can create thick mist so that Haku's needle precision is lowered, Zabuza can create water clones to lure out Haku's attacks, Zabuza can shoot water cannon blast if they are on water to maybe destroy Haku's ice mirrors. Zabuza is physically stronger (my presumption since he uses a giant sword and looks larger, plus Kakashi went out of chakra fighting him while Zabuza didn't) so if they are fighting on water Zabuza can use that stamina to dive under water and move in all directions while Haku imo wouldn't be much of a swimmer.
Haku can make ice so I can see him using ice as a shield, a weapon or making the floor slippery so that Zabuza can't run, and his hax ice mirrors jutsu to travel between mirrors as an image. I think it would be 50 - 50.

ninjalostboy95
11-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Suigetsu hands down.Why?, well cos he's made up of water therefore any surprise attacks(which zabuza specializes in) would not work...

that requires chakra, so if Zabuza keeps hitting him, he'll eventually run out of chakra and therefore won't be able to liquify.

ask me anything
11-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Haku still wins.

Zabuza said he taught the kid everything he knows, "...and he continued to develop his KKG as well."

I assume Haku can use water techniques, since his ICE KKG is a combo of water and wind. Yamato has already shown he's very proficient in both of his 2 base elements.

Haku has insane throwing proficiency, with his needles. Not only by hitting Zabuza in the next (which he didn't see coming), but completely blocking his thrown Kunai's with them.

Haku's ice mirrors give him insane speed. Zabuza has no way on countering that. Sasuke was only able to counter it because he could see him (barely) and aim at his projected path. Zabuza wouldn't be able to see him at all.

Plus as shown 2 needles to the neck and game over for Zabuza. Even assuming Zabuza will be on guard, theirs no way he can protect all 10 critical points of his body simultaneously.

ninjalostboy95
11-27-2010, 12:52 PM
The hidden mist jutsu would be formidable against Haku. He wouldn't be able to sense Zabuza and would randomly throw needles while Zabuza can break the mirrors one by one.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
No contest here. Itachi, hands down.

Seijuro would put up a hell of a fight, but Hirashin > Hiten Mitsurugi. Minato would win out after a long fight.

Not fair!! Sejiro Heiko is basically just as fast and as strong as minato so there should be no FTG allowed for a better fight otherwise it will be one sided.

I mean SH could actaully beat minato if FTG is taken out of the equation.

How about kakashi vs Oushi Shinamori??

superninja
11-29-2010, 07:34 AM
How about kakashi vs Oushi Shinamori??

I don't know who Oushi Shinamori is but Kakashi wins. Couple of water clones, couple of kage bunshins, surprise attack from underground. The guy won't know what hit him.

Thor
11-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Shinamori has only one thing in mind, To be the best. Even after defeating his own demons he would fight for the friends he lost.

By the time Kakashi would remember to take reveal the Sharingan... BAM, DOUBLE SWORD TO THE THROAT!

Konnaha_yellow_flash
11-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't know who Oushi Shinamori is but Kakashi wins. Couple of water clones, couple of kage bunshins, surprise attack from underground. The guy won't know what hit him.

Kaiten-kenbu-Rekuren has something to say about that!!!!!